Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2353

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

@Kissmygrass: POISONNNNN. I kinda like the Pollution o3o

Ah, anyway, revamped design of Azuryuu -.-
        Spoiler:- Shameful, old design:

Spoiler:- Azuryuu:
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

@Infernape77- Huzzah for people doing quartets! I am also doing a quartet- the Doomsday Quartet, based on the four horsemen. Additionally, Azuryu, like all of your Fakemon, is fantastic. The ability seems a little complicated.

On with my own project, I'm working on the starter pictures in Gimp and have Squeed and Tikindle finished, but I won't post them until I finish Craboil. But I just wanted to share some of the early pokemon you'll find.

010:Badgee
    Aspiring Pokemon
    Type: Normal
    Ability: Pick Up
    #010 Badgee--(Lv20)->#011 Badgazz
    "It is constantly seeking to become awesome. Despite its weakness, a BADGEE will fearlessly do anything to become awesome."
    "In its quest to become awesome, it will do anything. When it feels it has become awesome, it will evolve into BADGAZZ."
    (Honey Badger ftw)

014: Fowliant
    Honor Pokemon
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Guts/Big Pecks
    #014 Fowliant--(lv18)->#015 Fowlhalla--(lv32)->016 Fowlkyrie
    "It has a strong sense of honor. It will defend its honor with its life."
    "Honor is more valuable to it than eating. It hates dishonorable actions."

017: Kittion
    Static Pokemon
    Type: Electric
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    #017 Kittion--(lv24)->#018 Nemion
    "Its long, fluffy fur stores electricity. The stored electricity is used to stun prey."
    "While it looks soft to touch, petting a KITTION will shock you."

0??: Kerp
    Dull Fish Pokemon
    Type: Water
    Ability: Truant
    #0?? Kerp--(minimum happiness)->#0?? Kerthulu
    "It is largely unremarkable. However, making it angry is inadvisable."
    "KERP are dull, unintellignent, and boring. Until they get really, really angry."
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

I'm Back!

and I have a new pokemon (or I may have already said it before...)

Diamonix:

Diamond Snake Pokemon

Ht: 76"06
    Wt: 1,503 Lbs

Type: Steel/ Ground

Ability:

Unbreakable*
    Lava Diver*

DW: Sturdy

Physical Description: Diamonix is a much larger Steelix that is a brilliant blue (Blue Diamonds) and where once it had two spikes, it now has Four super sharp Diamonds taking thier places in a + shape. It's face is much more streamlined and has a more polished look to it. Its head has multiple polished diamond shaped outgrowths facing backwards.

Stats:

Hp: 95
    Att: 100
    Def: 255
    Sp.A: 70
    Sp.D: 70
    Speed: 45

Total: 635

(Before you say it's too over powered, you can only get TWO)

Find:

Amythest: Abyssal Cave (One) Lv. 60

Topaz: Abyssal Cave (One) Lv. 60

Chaos Crystal: Abyssal Cave (One) Lv. 60

Onix -trade with metal coat-> Steelix -trade with Pressure Core-> Diamonix

Color:
    Male: Gem Blue
    Female: Gem Pink

Shiny Male: Dark Blue

Shiny Female: Royal Purple.

Pokedex:

Amythest: Over the course of evolution, Diamonix has become so dense and powerful, not even the pressure of the earths core can phase this POKeMON.

Topaz: This POKeMON is made entirely out of a special diamond, because of this, Diamonix can drill through even the toughest Material with out stopping.

Chaos Crystal: Diamonix has the unique ability to live in the outer core without having the cool down, This POKeMON eats the molten Iron in the Core.

Unbreakable: This Pokemon has no weaknesses

Lava Diver: Fire, Steel, Rock, and Ground type Moves only have 0.5X damage
    Last edited by legnak; 22nd March 2012 at 7:42 PM.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

LokiTheGengar: Huzzah quartets 8U Thank you, and about the Mossy Scales, simply ignoring the most secondary effect of most moves(probably attacking moves), but yeah, you're right, it looks complicated xD. The kerp guy..... is it some sort of Magikarp on your region?

legnak: Well, can't say that Diamonix is really interesting, because it sounds like Crystal Onix somehow. Never mind that though, maybe It's because the diamond thingy xD Hmm, although you say they are only two, it still sounds a bit overpower, with only 2 weakness(water and fight, i think) or none at all(with Unbreakable), well, not really a biggy deal, though o-o It'll be a tough opponent if it's real, imo, with very high defense and a few weakness(except they're Skill Swap'd or Gastro Acid'ed)

Anyway the re-design of Verminix(the color isn't really vermilion colored, though)

Spoiler:- Verminix:
    Last edited by Infernape77; 22nd March 2012 at 9:52 AM.
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

@Infernape77: Yeah, since I'm following the trend of doing a region filled with entirely new fakemon I need to replace the old standbys, so the Gochess region's Magikarp is Kerp. And it goes from a stupid fish to a Cthulu, which is just awesome. Verminix looks great, by the way. The wings are a tad awkward-looking to me, but I've seen worse.

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

Here is a revamp of an older one I have made (although you guys might not recall it)

Gavrovoid
    precambrian pokémon

Ht: 17'06
    Wt: 1,545 lbs

Ability: Rock head
    DW: Sturdy
    Type: Dark/ Rock
    Gender ratio: genderless

Physical description: Gavrovoid is a large maggot like pokemon with a sandy brown body and a dark brown head, it has many spikes along its body and has no eyes. It has a beak like mouth that opens in three diffrent directions, inside its beak is two highly mobile, jawed tounges it uses to grab prey. It can only move by burrowing under loose dirt or sand.

Evolution: Gavrovoid -lvl.50 -> Screevoid -lvl.75-> Aerobrast

Pokédex:

Amythest: Gavrovoid is well known for being "the shark of the desert" because of its unsatisfiable hunger. Fossils have been dated from the precambrain period.

Topaz: Gavrovoid can eat up to 6 times its own weight before showing a decrease of appatite. It is blind, so it hunts by vibrations underground to target its prey.

Chaos Crystal: Gavrovoid very rarely leaves underground, even while hunting it uses its two tounges to snatch prey and drag them under ground to be eaten. This POKéMON is a major threat to both humans and POKéMON

Stats:

Hp :60
    Att: 130
    Def: 140
    Sp.A: 40
    Sp.D: 40
    Speed: 85
    Total: 425

Origin: Gavrovoid, along with its evolutions, are based off of the Graboid family line from the movie series "Tremors"

Name orgin: Gavrovoid is a distortion of the word Graboid; what this pokémon was based off of, void more or less is added due to the apparent endless hunger this pokémon has, in other words a void that can't be filled.

--- screevoid ---

Screevoid
    Screeching POKéMON

Ht: 3'07
    Wt: 56lbs

Ability: Soundproof
    DW: compoundeyes
    Type: Dark/ Rock
    Gender ratio: 50/50

Physical description: Screevoid resembles a large unfeathered, wingless chicken or other heavy ground dwelling bird, it still retains its unique looking head, but this time it is now black. It also has a heat sensor like organ on its head that is orange.

Pokédex:

Amythest: Once a Gavrovoid eats a large amount of food, it surfaces to ready for evolution, this however is diffrent, instead of fully morphing, it pops open to release four Screevoid.

Topaz: Screevoid hunt by using infared heat to track its prey and occasionally will mistake engines for living creatures. If it spots something that gives off heat, it will shriek loudly to alert others of its kind.

Chaos Crystal: This POKéMON runs at speeds of over 45 miles an hour and has the ability to see infared. It communicates by shrieking loudly, making it a target for Gavrovoid.

Stats:

Att: 100
    Def: 80
    Sp.A: 60
    Sp.D: 60
    Speed: 50
    Total: 410

Origin: Screevoid is based off of shriekers from the movie series "tremors"

Name orgin: Screevoid comes from the words "Screech" because of its loud noises and the word "void" both for its massive eating habit and to carry on from its previous stage.

--Aerobrast--

Aerobrast
    Blast dragon pokémon

Ht:5'09
    Wt: 119 lbs

Ability: Levitate
    DW: forget-me-not*
    Type: Dragon/Rock
    Gender Ratio: 50/50

Physical description: Aerobrast looks strikingly similar to its previous stage except it has a fin on each side of its body and one on the top that it uses for gliding from place to place, its neck is also noticably longer.

Pokédex:

Amythest: Aerobrast uses two highly explosive chemicals that it mixes near its rear to cause an explosion to glide from place to place. It is a quick learner, so it is unlikely it will ever make the same mistake twice.

Topaz: This POKéMON is incredibly intellegent, it can remember everything it has ever seen, making it a deadly hunter. It has the ability to glide due to its winglike extremities.

Chaos Crystal: It has an incredible view despite not having eyes, it can see Infared in a full 360-degree radius. This POKéMON is almost impossible to trick.

Stats:

Att: 120
    Def: 80
    Sp.A: 90
    Sp.D: 90
    Speed: 150
    Total: 590

Origin: Aerobrast is based off of the final life stage of a graboid from the movie series "Tremors"

Name orgin: the name is a combined form of Aero for Air and Brast, which is a distortion of the word Blast.

* Forget-Me-Not: prevents the user from being hit by the same move twice in a row.
    Last edited by legnak; 23rd March 2012 at 7:59 AM. Reason: added detail

Ginguin - Roacharmer

OK, I've finished the starters! Here you go:

Squeed:

Tikindle:

Craboil:

Current works:

Loki, those are awesome, I want Craboil.

Anyways, updating my previous post.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Quote Originally Posted by LokiTheGengar View Post
    OK, I've finished the starters! Here you go:

Squeed:

Tikindle:

Craboil:
    I love Squeed, and If I had one I'm almost certain I'd name it "Sprout". Something about it makes me feel as though its a cute squeamish little thing. I just wanna hug it, and maybe water it to help it grow.

Craboil's design I like too. Tea anyone? XD
    __________________________________________________ _________

Here's two more of my concepts if anyone is interested. My apologies for the absence, but I'll try to be a bit more productive here. If you'd like comments on your ideas please let me know, I'll be happy to help.

Silvanip, the Silver Moon Fakemon

Type: Ice

Ability: Hustle

Height: 2’3

Weight: 24 lbs

Gender Ratio: Female 50%/Male 50%

Species Information: Wild Silvanip are very friendly fakemon, known to stray from their nests in search of playmates; which are usually other fakemon or any person it happens to bump into. Very hyperactive, these fakemon will spend hours in the arctic lands chasing after snowballs and bounding about in the snow until they tire themselves out. They frolic in open areas, and are often sought out by trainers for their trainability, as either house pets or battle partners. However it is not wise to keep these fakemon as pets, since with so much energy and such tiny bodies they can often destroy furniture. They grow very close to their companions and will never leave once a bond has been fostered.

Dex Entry: These Pokemon enjoy playing with in the snow; from chasing snowflakes, to rolling around in snowdrifts, they'll play until exhaustion.

Evolution: Silvanip evolves into Silvanite when traded at night

Name Origin: Silvanip could be a combination of ‘silver’, a grayish color, and ‘nip’ meaning to pinch while biting, ‘Silva’ can also refer to the Sonic FCs Raizo and Diesel Silvanus, whom this fakemon was based on.

Base Stats:
    HP: 70
    Attack: 80
    Defense: 50
    Special Attack: 35
    Special Defense: 50
    Speed: 55
    Total: 340

Level Up Moves:
    Start- Frost Breath
    5. Growl
    9. Tackle
    13. Powder Snow
    17. Bite
    21. Howl
    25. Ice Fang
    29. Helping Hand
    33. Return
    36. Crunch
    41. Hail
    45. Take Down
    49. Odor Sleuth
    53. Beat Up
    57. Icicle Crash
    __________________________________________________ _________

Silvanite, the Silver Moon Fakemon

Type: Ice/Dark

Ability: Intimidate

Height: 6’8 ft

Weight: 126 lbs

Gender Ratio: Female 50%/Male 50%

Species Information: Silvanite are a long ways away from their prior evolution and much more rare to find. From friendly and helpful to ferocious and cynical in a single evolution, these fakemon are created after the hurt and of being traded away by a good friend turns into distrust of human kind in general. They are rarely found outside of a trainer’s ball and only very experienced trainers use them. Very vengeful, they will often attack their trainers and if able, flee their trainer. In the wild they instinctively seek out members of it’s kind and will attack anything that isn’t another Silvanite or it’s young. To its evolutionary kin, it is as gentle and protective as it’s prior evolution and will defend its pack with its life. If a very caring trainer takes the time to, these pokemon can be trained to forgive and it’s loyalty and kind demeanor can be restored.

Dex Entry: Silvanite's howls can be heard loudest at the midnight hour, giving a frightning curfew warning for adolescent children living in snowy climates.

Evolution: As the final form as Silvanip, Silvanite doesn’t evolve.

Name Origin: Silvanite could be a combination of ‘silver’, a grayish color, and an alternate spelling of ‘knight’ referring to its protective nature; or ‘night’ due to the nocturnal factor leading it to evolution. ‘Silva’ can also refer to the Sonic FCs Raizo and Diesel Silvanus, whom this fakemon was based on.

Base Stats:
    HP: 80
    Attack: 120
    Defense: 85
    Special Attack: 55
    Special Defense: 75
    Speed: 80
    Total: 495

Level Up Moves:
    Start- Powder Snow
    Start- Superpower
    Start- Block
    5. Growl
    9. Tackle
    13. Powder Snow
    17. Bite

21. Howl
    25. Ice Fang
    29. Roar
    33. Frustration
    36. Crunch
    41. Hail

45. Take Down
    49. Odor Sleuth
    53. Night Slash
    59. Thrash
    66. Icicle Crash
    Last edited by PinkViper; 23rd March 2012 at 3:45 AM.
    Pokemon Black: Amelia- 3740-1778-5154.
    *Looking for users that can change the nicknames of traded Pokemon. I can offer flawless shines. Please PM me if you are available

"EvilClone13" and "Urgamoth" will forever and ever be the sweetest and most generous individual, I have ever met. Anything I have, they can have; no, ifs ands or buts. They're my friend and shall forever be known as such so long as this signature remains posted.

I've got an idea for a legendary group. Don't expect any illustrations out of me, though, as I'm not good at making pictures.

Anyways, my idea is that since there's four kinds of arachnids, and also four horsemen of the apocalypse, it would be cool if we had a group of Bug-type legendaries that are harbingers of a legendary that supposedly ends the world.

Posting pictures in the spoiler. Don't look if you don't like spiders n' stuff.

Spoiler:- Arachnophobia:

What I'm thinking is that we'd have:
    a tank Bug/Fighting War scorpion,
    a physical wall Bug/Dark Famine tick,
    a special wall Bug/Poison Pestilence mite,
    and of course, a special sweeper Bug/Ghost Death spider.

Can't think of any cool names. Any ideas?

Also, there are the lesser recognized arachnid groups, and pestilence can be replaced with conquest. I'm thinking a physical sweeper Bug/Ground Conquest solifugae. Pictures of a solifugae and a harvestman in the below spoiler.

Spoiler:- What about us?:
    Last edited by Wasarym; 23rd March 2012 at 5:52 AM.
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasarym View Post
    I've got an idea for a legendary group. Don't expect any illustrations out of me, though, as I'm not good at making pictures.

Anyways, my idea is that since there's four kinds of arachnids, and also four horsemen of the apocalypse, it would be cool if we had a group of Bug-type legendaries that are harbingers of a legendary that supposedly ends the world.

Posting pictures in the spoiler. Don't look if you don't like spiders n' stuff.

Spoiler:- Arachnophobia:

What I'm thinking is that we'd have:
    a tank Bug/Fighting War scorpion,
    a physical wall Bug/Dark Famine tick,
    a special wall Bug/Poison Pestilence mite,
    and of course, a special sweeper Bug/Ghost Death spider.

Can't think of any cool names. Any ideas?

Also, there are the lesser recognized arachnid groups, and pestilence can be replaced conquest. I'm thinking a physical sweeper Bug/Ground Conquest solifugae. Pictures of a solifugae and a harvestman in the below spoiler.

Spoiler:- What about us?:
    I adore this idea even though spiders, ticks, and the like really creep me out.... Each creepy crawly you picked almost perfectly fills the role of what you've planned for them...

A name just popped into my head for the Death spider, but I doubt it's any good. "Darchress" (Pronounced Dark-ress)

For some reason, the words Dark Caress just came out at me, especially thinking about the Black Widow and how beautiful she looks, yet how dangerous she is. Most dark types are misunderstood, like the Widow... "Ess" could signify a feminine touch, as in duchess, or princess. And I've noticed the "A-r-c-h" in her name, where maybe she could have a red crescent moon shape on her abdomen, instead of an hourglass. The moon is sort of a symbol for darkness, or solemm feeling... Widow I think add a lot to this.

So yeah, just throwing some ideas out there. I'd actually like drawing this.
    *Looking for users that can change the nicknames of traded Pokemon. I can offer flawless shines. Please PM me if you are available

"EvilClone13" and "Urgamoth" will forever and ever be the sweetest and most generous individual, I have ever met. Anything I have, they can have; no, ifs ands or buts. They're my friend and shall forever be known as such so long as this signature remains posted.

I'd like to join!

Here are some Ideas for starter that I had.
    Evolution: lv16, lv37

Grass type

first form
    Name: Lila (Lee-La)
    type: grass
    Appearance: A more flower-like Bellsprout

second form
    Name: Lilai (Lee-La-Ee)
    type: grass
    Appearance: Venasaur's flower thing

Final form
    Name: Lilaini (Lee-La-Ee-Nee)
    type: grass/flying
    Appearance: A tree with wings and arms.

Water type

first form
    Name: Bilet (Bill-Et)
    type:water
    Appearance: A crab with a duck bill and beaver tail.

second form
    Name: Bilon (Bill-On)
    type:water
    Appearance: A bigger crab than Bilet.

final form
    Name: Bilot (Bill-Ott) as in watt.
    type:water/ground
    Appearance: Bilet in a bowl of mud.

Fire type

first form
    Name: Flamon (Flame-Own)
    type: fire
    Appearance: A flame with a face.

second form
    Name: Flano (Flame-No)
    type: fire/dark
    Appearance: Flamon on a pure black Sableye body.

final form
    Name: Flacrie (Flame-Cry)
    type: fire/dark
    Appearance: Flano but with a Weavile body.
    An evolution of Scyther.

I have also done my other things which you can see here.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkViper View Post
    I adore this idea even though spiders, ticks, and the like really creep me out.... Each creepy crawly you picked almost perfectly fills the role of what you've planned for them...

A name just popped into my head for the Death spider, but I doubt it's any good. "Darchress" (Pronounced Dark-ress)

For some reason, the words Dark Caress just came out at me, especially thinking about the Black Widow and how beautiful she looks, yet how dangerous she is. Most dark types are misunderstood, like the Widow... "Ess" could signify a feminine touch, as in duchess, or princess. And I've noticed the "A-r-c-h" in her name, where maybe she could have a red crescent moon shape on her abdomen, instead of an hourglass. The moon is sort of a symbol for darkness, or solemm feeling... Widow I think add a lot to this.

So yeah, just throwing some ideas out there. I'd actually like drawing this.
    Thanks! I look forward to what you draw up!

Also, as far as the typings concerned, I said ghost, but dark works pretty well too. But what would the tick be? And if the tick would be poison, what would the mite be? And so on.

Also, just going to throw out that we don't really have a Bug/Psychic, Bug/Dragon, Bug/Ice, or Bug/Normal. As far as I know anyway, might have missed some one. Probably missed a type combo, too.

And another thing, Surskit was Bug/Water, but it would be nice if we got a better pokemon to do that type justice. I'm thinking a giant water bug.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasarym View Post
    Thanks! I look forward to what you draw up!

Also, as far as the typings concerned, I said ghost, but dark works pretty well too. But what would the tick be? And if the tick would be poison, what would the mite be? And so on.

Also, just going to throw out that we don't really have a Bug/Psychic, Bug/Dragon, Bug/Ice, or Bug/Normal. As far as I know anyway, might have missed some one. Probably missed a type combo, too.

And another thing, Surskit was Bug/Water, but it would be nice if we got a better pokemon to do that type justice. I'm thinking a giant water bug.
    Oh my goodness... You're right. I totally misread that post XD

Maybe for Famine, there could be a Bug/Ice "Rock Crawler" (http://bugguide.net/node/view/244863). I mean, cold kills plants just as much as fire could... or maybe Bug Dragon;... I think a tick could probably make a horrific dragon... then again, their's always Bug/Normal for that.

I still like the tick idea more though.

The Bug/Psychic makes me think that a Harvestman could do the job... Just because of those spider robots from Jonny Quest XD
    Last edited by PinkViper; 23rd March 2012 at 6:03 AM.

Oh my goodness... You're right. I totally misread that post XD
    I think you had a nice idea. Just because it wasn't what I said doesn't make it a bad idea. If you feel you had a good idea, by all means make something of it.

Maybe for Famine, there could be a Bug/Ice "Rock Crawler" (http://bugguide.net/node/view/244863). I mean, cold kills plants just as much as fire could... or maybe Bug Dragon;... I think a tick could probably make a horrific dragon... then again, their's always Bug/Normal for that.

I still like the tick idea more though.
    A tick dragon... this does sound pretty horrifying, but oddly enough it amuses me.

And while cold is pretty good at killing plants, it's also used for storage.

Also, the reason I chose the tick as famine is because it gorges itself on blood. But really, it can be switched with the mite for pestilence.

It could... and you're right... We'll need a little more work set into this....

I'll be ready to show my spider design in a bit.

It could... and you're right... We'll need a little more work set into this....

I'll be ready to show my spider design in a bit.
    Looking forward to it.

I've finished up the details for Gavrovoids stages and I will upload pictures of Diamonix and the Gavrovoid stages soon.

Tell me what you guys think

Ginguin - Roacharmer

First draft of my spin on the Wasarym's Spider fakemon idea.

I just kinda went on a limb with it, adding a cloak like appendage, a little moon shaped charm and shapely fishnet legs XD. Her mask somewhat resembles a skull and she has bone like protrusions on her abdomen. I was going to make her have scythe-like legs for an interpretation of the reaper's scythe, but I didn't want to make her too much like Scyther.

I also made a sticky fog like webbing around her legs, almost as if it leaked from her abdomen. I was thinking it would add to the mood. It tickled me, since I though about how fog can be so thick and even make things hard to see, and thought I'd make that into a webbing. For some reason, life-sapping fog seemed appealing to me; the spider could litterally lie hidden while her webbing enveloped her prey, making it weaker for her to capture, then she'd stealthily and unexpectedly make her move. Wasarym said she'd be a Special Sweeper, so I figured she might not be well adapted at pouncing her prey or anything like that.
    I edited it out though, deciding that if I colored her, it would be better to draw it then.

Comments are appreciated.

Oh wow, thats a really, really good drawing, and one heck of a first draft.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Quote Originally Posted by legnak View Post
    Oh wow, thats a really, really good drawing, and one heck of a first draft.
    Why thank you! <333

I put quite a bit of effort into it, since it was for another person's idea. Any ideas for color scheme? I'm thinking, Black, Purple and Red, but those colors are also over used for Dark or Ghost types, so maybe some variations of Midnight Blue? What do you guys think?

I wanna say go for a midnight blue and pink for main colors because that is true that black is a over used color, and pink because it is a more feminine looking Pokémon.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

I like that idea a lot <3 Midnight blue works well with pink <3

Thank you!

Anytime, I'm glad I could help.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

First draft of my spin on the Wasarym's Spider fakemon idea.

I just kinda went on a limb with it, adding a cloak like appendage, a little moon shaped charm and shapely fishnet legs XD. Her mask somewhat resembles a skull and she has bone like protrusions on her abdomen. I was going to make her have scythe-like legs for an interpretation of the reaper's scythe, but I didn't want to make her too much like Scyther.

I also made a sticky fog like webbing around her legs, almost as if it leaked from her abdomen. I was thinking it would add to the mood. It tickled me, since I though about how fog can be so thick and even make things hard to see, and thought I'd make that into a webbing. For some reason, life-sapping fog seemed appealing to me; the spider could litterally lie hidden while her webbing enveloped her prey, making it weaker for her to capture, then she'd stealthily and unexpectedly make her move. Wasarym said she'd be a Special Sweeper, so I figured she might not be well adapted at pouncing her prey or anything like that.
    I edited it out though, deciding that if I colored her, it would be better to draw it then.

Comments are appreciated.

Very cool. And I really like the idea of the life sapping web fog. Oh! And regarding scythes, perhaps the fogs so thick it can cut you. Lol.

Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast