View Poll Results: WHICH ONE

Voters
1912. You may not vote on this poll
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859
Results 1,451 to 1,457 of 1457

Thread: Are you playing as the Male or Female character?

Always female.
    Black FC 4943 7510 6125
    Please visit my trade shop! ~

Both. That's just the way I am. That's why I buy BOTH games. Personally, I like the boy better than the girl. She's....not what I was expecting. I thought they were going to build on the Crystal girl character, Kris.
    Games I have: Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond(traded),Pearl(lost), Platinum, SoulSilver(treaded) HeartGold, Black, White(stolen), Black 2, White 2.

Black 2 Team:

Ever since Crystal I play as the girl because I feel more connected to a game when I'm playing a character who's the same gender and because the girl designs have more effort put into them.

When I first saw Lyra's design I was shocked they didn't just redesign Kris and started to resent Lyra for, but I got over it. I love Lyra's cute farm girl design(never the saw the Mario thing people talk about) and see her as her own character now instead of a "replacement" and I still play Kris in Crystal.

I really like Ethan's redesign and played him once, but I ended up going back to Lyra(I just love playing cute characters).

Always male.Don't have anything against the female character but it just kinda feels weird...

Both. Either is fine with me in pokemon.

"I love it... That face!"

I'm always the girl on the first playthrough, after that either one is fine

Actually I've never not played as the girl before, but I recently restarted HeartGold and decided to play as the male character for once. I like Ethan's design better, but I don't think Lyra is as bad as I thought way before.
    Last edited by EzzPeon; 24th July 2013 at 3:57 PM.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859