Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Were in Charge of the Anime (*POTENTIAL SPOILERS*)

these are my versions of the teams of protags and rivals, I'll start with Unova.

Unova

The protagonists

Ash Ketchum

Pikachu
    Obviously

Snivy
    Has the same role, and does not evolve.

->
    Oshawott->Dewott
    Has the same role, but evolves to be the love of Meloetta.

Larvesta
    Ash found this egg on Route 1. It later hatched in Castelia City.

->
    Ducklett->Swanna
    One of the Ducklett trio joins Ash, it evolves in battle against Roxie.

-> ->
    Sewaddle->Swadloon->Leavanny
    Same as before, though ends up making the finishing blow to Virgil, letting Ash continue to the finals, against Kotetsu.

-> ->
    Roggenrola->Boldore->Gigalith
    Same as before, but Trip's Gurdurr and Ash's Boldore get mixed up during the Pokémon League, and trade, the two thus evolve.

Cubchoo
    Ash finds Cubchoo near Twist Mountain, in which it is being chased by Cryogonal, it ends up on Ash's team.

Scraggy
    Same.

Iris
    You know Iris.

Axew
    Same old Axew.

->
    Trapinch->Vibrava
    Iris cathces this little cutie in the Desert Resort, and ends up evolving against Drayden's Flygon.

Dragonite
    Same old.

Deino
    The one from the Deino ep joins her.

Chili
    Yes, instead of Cilan, his brother takes over as the travelling friend.

Pansear
    You know.

->
    Lillipup->Herdier
    Starts off with him, evolves against Cress (equivalant of the Cilan Chili ep)

->
    Dwebble->Crustle
    Same old.

Stunfisk
    Same.

The Rivals

Trip
    You should all know Trip.

-> ->
    Snivy->Servine->Serperior
    Same as original

Bouffalant
    Because of his Alder fanboyism.

-> ->
    Vannilite->Vannilish->Vanniluxe
    Like before, but it evolves into Vanniluxe against Ash in the Sinnoh League.

-> ->
    Litwick->Lampent->Chandelure
    Litwick appears earlier, but in a cameo. Lampent the same, Chandelure used against Ash.

->
    Frillish->Jellicent
    Same, but seen to have evolved in the junior cup.

-> ->
    Timburr->Gurdurr->Conkeldurr
    Same... But evolves with Ash's Boldore.

->
    Rufflet->Braviary
    Basically replaces Tranquill.

->
    Karrablast->Accelgor
    Bianca's trade instead happens with Trip instead of Professor Juniper.

-> ->
    Mareep->Flaaffy->Ampharos
    Mareep was first seen with Trip trying to catch it, but was disturbed by Ash and co. It later reappeared as an Ampharos, battling against Ash in the Pokémon League.

Bianca
    Same old ditzy Bianca

-> ->
    Tepig->Pignite->Emboar
    Same! Tepig shown in flashback.

->
    Shelmet->Escavalier
    You know this one :P

Mincinno
    You know this.

-> ->
    Tynamo->Eelektrik->Eelektross
    She is shown to have Eelektrik by Mistralton City, and Tynamo is shown in a flashback. Eelektross is confirmed.

Zorua
    Bianca meets one after Luke's Zorua plays with one.

->
    Munna->Musharna
    She is shown to have one the first time they meet. It evolved by the time Ash reaches Iccirus City.

->
    Foongus->Amoonguss
    It was seen battling against Elesa, being taken out by Tynamo. It was shown to have evolved once at the Pokémon League, nearly defeating Kotetsu.

Tara
    Tara is one of Ash's Rivals, and is obsessed with the past, as such, she studies Pokémon fossils and mythology. Also a very skilled trainer, coming victorious in most battles she participates.

->
    Tirtouga->Carracosta
    Tirtouga was with her the first time she and Ash meet, which is in Nacrene City. The two battle, and Tara ends victorious. It evolved by the time of the Pokémon League.

->
    Archen->Archeops
    Like Tirtouga, it was with Tara when she first met Ash. It evolved by the time of the Pokémon League.

-> ->
    Klink->Klang->Klinkang
    She uses it against Ash in their second battle in the Lostlorn Forest. Which Tara won. It evolves then, and is evolved again by the time she appears in Opelucid City.

->
    Elgyem->Beeheeyem
    She is seen with Elgyem in the Driftveil Tournament of the PWT. it has evolved by the time she participates with the Mistralton Tower Challenge.

->
    Golett->Golurk
    She used Golett against Burgundy in the Mistralton Tournament, where she lost. It evolves against Ash in the Junior Cup.

-> ->
    Aron->Lairon->Aggron
    She is seen with Lairon in the Junior Cup, where it won against Bianca. It evolved by the time of the Pokémon League. She said she caught it as an Aron in Mistralton Cave.

->
    Baltoy->Claydol
    She uses Claydol in the Junior Cup. She said she caught it as a Baltoy in Relic Path.

->
    Vulpix->Ninetails
    It was used against Ash in their battle at Lentimas Town. It came out victorious. It was shown to have evolved by the time Tara was seen at the Junior Cup.

Burgundy
    You know Burgundy! But in my version, she actually wins.

->
    Oshawott->Dewott
    Same.

Stoutland
    Same.

Sawsbuck
    Same, but wins against Chili.

->
    Darumaka->Darmanitan
    She used Darumaka in the Castelia Don Tournament, other than that the same, but she wins against Trip.

->
    Mienfoo->Mienshao
    She had it with her the first time she met Ash, and was very scared of battling, never battling. By the time she is seen in opelucid City though, it has evolved and while still fearfull of battling, does it quickly to have to stop battling.

->
    Purrloin->Liepard
    She was using it against Chili when they first met, where it lost against Lillipup. It evolved once she first met Ash.

Cress
    Chili and his brother both set out, and they compete over who is the best Pokémon Connoiseur.

Panpour
    Starts with it, and doesn't really do anything.

->
    Lillipup->Herdier
    Starts off with him, evolves against Chili (equivalant of the Cilan Chili ep)

-> ->
    Tympole->Palpitoad->Seismitoad
    Cilan captures it in the same fashion as Ash would have as a Tympole. It evolves immediately after, and was shown evolved in Humilau City.

Georgia
    Yup, same old Georgia, though she has more wins against Iris.

Beartic
    Same.

Vanniluxe
    Same.

->
    Ferroseed->Ferrothorn
    She was seen with Ferroseed in the Ferroseed Research institute episode. It was shown to have evolved by the time she appeared in Opelucid City.

->
    Pawniard->Bisharp
    Same.

-> ->
    Venipede->Whirlipede->Scolipede
    She was seen using Whirlipede against Iris when they met at Driftveil City, she said she caught one of the rampaging Venipede. I evolved into Scolipede by the time she was seen in Undella Town.

Basculin
    Georgia used Basculin briefly against Tara in the Driftveil PWT, not much else is known.

Kai
    Like Iris, an aspiring Dragon Tamer. He is still much of a rookie and learns from Iris when they meet.

Deino
    Deino is Kai's main Pokémon, and is often seen with him. The first time he and Iris meet in Iccirus City Deino battled against Axew, where it lost.

->
    Swablu->Altaria
    Kai was seen with Swablu in Opelucid City.It later evolved against Drayden's Altaria.

->
    Barboach->Whiscash
    It was seen battling against Georgia's Beartic, and despite evolving into Whiscash, quickly lost.

Continued in next post.

This is my ideal Johto Cast

Ash / Misty / Jasmine with Jasmine replacing Brock.

She reveals herself to be a gym leader when Ash and Misty reaches Olivine City after travelling with those two on a confidence searching trip.

This will be her team.

> >
    Magnemite is just Jasmine's pokemon and often uses electric moves along with Pikachu. It laters evolve during her battle with Ash in Olivine City. After coming back for an episode in Sinnoh, it is revealed that Magenton had evolved into a Magnezone.

Steelix is her more powerful pokemon as shown at first. It has powerful moves like Earthquake and Iron Tail.

>
    She gets Scizor in Azalea town, after Bugsy heard about Scyther's evolution :3.

FIRST RETURN IN DP

Used against Flint.

Used against Flint

SECOND RETURN (Cameo) in BW

Hints Ash about Unova.

The reason why I wanted to replace Brock is for his own good. His return in Hoenn would've been much more significant if he was replaced during Johto. Besides, it makes no sense for two Kanto gym leaders to accompany Ash on a trip in Johto. Having two females is also a good idea.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Continued from last post

Luke
    Same old Luke, though he does end up gathering badges and going to the Pokémon League to promote his movies.

Zorua
    Same.

Golett
    Same, again.

Leavanny
    Like in the real one, it doesn't battle often, but it battled against Bianca's Pignite in the preliminaries of the Unova League where it defeated Pgnite with stong moves like X-Scissor, Leaf Blade and Poison Jab.

Larvesta
    Like in the real one, it is very strong, it ended up losing to Ash in the Pokémon League however.

Kotetsu
    Kotetsu is basically the same as in the real Anime.

->
    Riolu->Lucario
    Same, as in shown by scans, evolves against Ash.

-> ->
    Oshawott->Dewott->Samurott
    The same, and is shown in flashback he got Oshawott from Professor Juniper.

Ferrothorn
    Same.

Hydreigon
    Same.

->
    Growlithe->Arcanine
    Arcanine was used in Kotetsu's battle against Ash in the Pokémon League. He said it was his very first capture in Virbank Complex.

->
    Joltik->Galvantula
    It was seen on Kotetsu's backpack, draining the energy from his Pokédex. He decided to capture it, and evolved before it was used in battle against Ash in the Pokémon League where it defeated Pikachu and Dewott easily.

Unfezant
    Kotetsu used Unfezant against Marlon, where it was quickly defeated by Wailord.

Stephan
    You all know Stefen! Errr... Stephan!

->
    Blitzle->Zebstrika
    Same.

Sawk
    Same.

-> ->
    Sandile->Krokorok->Krookodile
    It first appeared at Stephan's first appearance, it had evolved during the Mistralton Tower challenge, and was finally seen in battle against Tara in the Pokémon League.

Maractus
    Maractus was seen battling against Tara in the Pokémon League, where it managed to easily defeat Carracosta before falling to Archeops.

Sigilyph
    Sigilyph was seen in battle against Tara in the Pokémon League where it lost against Ninetails.

Cryogonal
    It was seen in battle against Tara where it managed to take out Golurk and Archeops, but was taken out by Ninetails.

Virgil
    Plain old Virgil.

Eevee
    New one, it dun evolve into Umbreon.

Vaporeon
    Same.

Jolteon
    Same.

Flareon
    Same.

Espeon
    Same.

Umbreon
    Same except it dun evolve from Eevee, ends up losing to Snivy in the Pokémon League.

Leafeon
    It ends up being the powerhouse of his team, nearly beating Ash single handedly after Glaceon and Umbreon fainted.

Glaceon
    Same, ends up losing to Pikachu in the Pokémon League.

Team Rocket would have left the anime after the end of the OS.
    The Team Aqua and Team Magma story plot would have ended in a better way.
    Team Plasma from the BW1 games would appear throughout BW and their story plot would be similar to the BW1 game plot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

PIkachu would be fire!

Oshawott would become the new pikachu!

Everybody will have juice!

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Team Rocket would have left the anime after the end of the OS.
    The Team Aqua and Team Magma story plot would have ended in a better way.
    Team Plasma from the BW1 games would appear throughout BW and their story plot would be similar to the BW1 game plot.
    Yeah, I would do the same. I think the trio was only kept because fans would go "BAAAAWWWWWW TEEEM WOCKET IS GONE! RUINED FOREVAH!!!!!1!" otherwise. The other teams need screentime too, I mean, plots that affect the world are slightly more interesting than "OMG, we're gonna steal the Pokayman of da week!" everytime.

I would actually have the characters grow up and, every few years, have a new, younger trainer be the star of the show. Ash is a great character and has had his great moments but I am tired of him now and I don't like how every season he starts as an inexperienced trainer and then grows into a strong one only to hit the reset button in the next region. I would have Ash grow into a powerful, elite trainer (who would be in his twenties by now) who occasionally appears in the anime as a mentor for the younger main characters as well as showing what happens to Brock, Misty, May, etc. as they get older. It would keep the show more fresh in my opinion and appeal to the younger kids who can relate to the young main characters as well as the older kids and teenagers who grew up with the older characters. I would also have the main characters try to achieve different goals each season rather than simply "Get 8 badges and compete for the *fill in the blank* League"

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

Let's see , If I was in charge of Best wishs

- Prof Jenifer lad will be attack by Shadow tribe who want to liberate all the pokemon in her lad at the first episode of Best Wishs. Ash work with Prof Jenifer's assistant (new female cast) and Trip to stop them.

-The 3 unova Starter become a big help in this . After the incident Trip chose Snivy as his partner and leave while Oshawott get attach to Ash.

-Prof Jenifer's Assistant force to go with Ash in order to find information about the Unova Dragon Trio. She has a hot temper personality and often argue with Ash because of his carefree personality.

-Ash met a Beautiful girl with Gothita in a Forrest who was battling a wild Solosis. She let Solosis go Even though her Gothita outmatch it because she believe that Solosis is too weak for her team. Her name is Ria and She cold , clam and has a sharp tone .

-Ash catch's that Solosis and has a battle with Ria where he get's defected . She criticize Ash for catching such a weak Pokemon and leave however she admit to herself that Solosis was much stronger when Ash used it.

-Ash win his first gym battle and Chill decide to join Ash . Because he was weakest among his brother so he want to improve himself by traveling with Ash so he can be in the same level as his brother.

-Chill has hyper active personality compare to previous male cast and he drive the female cast crazy along with Ash.

- Ash met Trip in Battle club and have a battle where Trip show good tactic but overwhelm by Ash but the battle remain unfinished after Team Rocket butt in.

-Ash met Iris as a wild girl in the Forrest and have a one on one battle with her Fraxure which ends in a tie .

-Ash enter Battle Subway and manage to win in Dark green line (Super single Battle) and pink line (Super Double Battle) where he defect Ingo & Eemmt individually .

-However , The main problem start In Yellow Line (Super multi Battle) where he randomly get paired up with Ria .

-Anyway , Ash & Ria manage to work together despite their difference and conquer the Battle Subway. Later it reveal that Ash & Ria are the second pair who manage to beat Ingo & Eemmt .

-Ash meat a mysterious rival who mainly appear when Team Plasma and Team Rocket is involve.

-Ash meet Trip against who showing incredible improvement . However Ash wasn't pleased with his attitude after Trip defect a trainer and challenge him to a battle where Ash defect him and told him that he lost because he become too over-confident .

-Dawn appear to participate in a special Unova Contest . There She & Ash also meet Hilda as a coordinator . Hilda also reveal that she & Hilbert was the first pair beside Ash & Ria who defected Ingo & Emmet.

-Hilda defect Dawn and wins the contest .

-Ash goes to Trip hometown where the townsfolk having a festival . Ash meet Trip who told about the time he meet Alder in this festival .

-The festival having a tournament where winner can battle Alder . Trip get his first victory over Ash and battle Alder where Alder defect him.

(To be Continue)
    Last edited by vodor; 18th December 2012 at 4:15 PM.

I would create a rival so tough AND competent that he/she would force ash into a situation where he would have no choice but to train his pokemon like there is no tommorrow said rival will also force ash into having to call upon BOTH all his old and new pokemon due to the rival being so overwelmingly powerful.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Forgive the off-topic post, but could another topic be made for how we would change the movies? Or would that be better suited for this thread?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

I'd give the plot more depth. Having Ash go on an endless journey with the vague goal of becoming a "Pokemon Master" is fine and all, but there's not much to get invested in along the way. Use a similar setup to what they were doing at the beginning where Team Rocket was involving themselves more in other regions. Involve the evil team some more, and have them clash with Team Rockets' goals. Do something that involves more than random CotD plots that go nowhere, it's boring to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Hoenn : replace ash with brendan and brock with max and brendan rival is Jimmy
    Sinnoh : replace ash with lucas who compete in pokelathon and brock with barry who compete the league :P and barry rival is paul and lucas rival is Lyra
    Bw : replace ash with hilbert who compete in league , iris with mei who want to be a pokemon idol compete in musical and curtis who aim to be a pokemon actor and brycen fanatic fan , hilbert rival is nate , mei rival is hilda
    bianca is junipper assistant , cheren is last gym leader , the triplet not a gym leader

If I was in Charge of the anime, I would like to have based it moreso on the games. Here is what I would envision part of Ash's final team to be. Most of the choices here are just my personal choices..

- - : As he is based off of RED, Ash will naturally choose charmander. I always wished we could have explored the whole " Charmeleon/Charizard being a jerk to Ash" angle a little bit more before the pokemon, with it hopefully being resolved before the Indigo Plateau..

- - :His water powerhouse..

Lost my Platinum, so that's not good. On the other hand, I have heartgold and my FC is:

Jimmy

5070 6163 8015

I guess I'll start off with Ash as far as captures go. Will delve into character stuff later

Kanto:

Pikachu - Starter
    Bulbasaur - Agree with not letting it evolve
    Squirtle - Agree with not letting it evolve
    Charmander -> Charmeleon -> Charizard - Still had no problems with this
    Pidgeotto -> Pidgeot - Released
    Caterpie -> Metapod -> Butterfree - Released
    Haunter -> Gengar - Always felt that Ash should have kept Haunter and have it not be a joke capture and plot device for a Gym Battle
    Tauros - I always liked Tauros' capture. Just not 30 of them
    Krabby -> Kingler - Wish it would have been used more prior to the League and after
    Snorlax - Liked Snorlax as well
    Muk - Always liked him, wish he was used more
    Lapras - Released

Johto

Chikorita - Always saw its evolution as pointless and it really didn't add anything
    Cyndaquil -> Quilava - As far as when this happens, I don't know, but it will evolve
    Totodile -> Croconaw -> Feraligatr - Similar to Kanto, Ash only has 1 fully evolved starter, and this one is a water type
    Heracross - Always loved this capture
    Egg -> Phanpy -> Donphan - Always liked Donphan for Ash
    Noctowl - Again, another capture I had no problems with

Hoenn:

Taillow -> Swellow - No problems
    Treecko -> Grovyle -> Sceptile - Another fully evolved starter, this one being a Grass type
    Mudkip -> Marshtomp -> Swampert - Always felt like Mudkip was underutilized with Brock, Would have fared much better with Ash
    Corphish - Didn't really like its capture at first, but I really have warmed up to it. Plus its an excellent partner for Torkoal in Doubles. I see Swampert as more of a 1 on 1 battler like Sceptile
    Torkoal - Probably the only Fire type that really fit Ash in this Generation
    Snorunt -> Glalie - Loved this capture in Hoenn
    Trapinch -> Vibrava -> Flygon - Ash will have been in 2 Leagues by this point, its about time he really started getting some Pokemon that show how strong he has become as a Trainer
    Metagross - Like Flygon, its a Pokemon that shows how how far Ash has come. Would like it to be caught in its final stage rather than having to start from Beldum

Sinnoh:

Starly -> Staravia -> Staraptor - Really like what they did with Staraptor. Wouldn't change too much

Turtwig -> Grotle -> Torterra - One thing is for sure, it would be the massive pile of fail it was made to be in DP. Not to mention it would have that awful Rock Climb move. It would be more like Paul's Torterra, a staple powerhouse that always gives Ash some consistency in battles. It doesn't always star, but it always gives him a solid win in every battle

Chimchar -> Monferno -> Infernape - Quite possibly his most over hyped and over powered Pokemon ever. No way would I make it out to be some all powerful Pokemon on the level of Arceus. Yes I would show its strengths, but I would not diminish the rest of Ash's team to nothing more than cannon fodder to make him look better by comparison. The Blaze he had was ridiculous and there was no reason to make it out to be that powerful. It's battle against Electivire was possibly the silliest and over the top battle I had ever seen in all of the anime. It would be shown to be a solid Pokemon, but not some over powered beast that basically makes the rest of Ash's team a non-factor

Buizel - Instead of trading it for Aipom, I would just have him capture it himself, and have Dawn catch Aipom

Gligar -> Gliscor - Quite possibly my favorite capture in Sinnoh. Although I wouldn't have Ash give it away for training. At this point, Ash will have been in 3 Leagues and he will have learned by now that he can't just hand his Pokemon off to anybody who just so happens to be a specialty trainer. I want him to raise his Pokemon on his own at this point.

Gible - Was a little confused by his capture at first, but it eventually grew on me. Makes for a small powerhouse

Riolu -> Lucario - I know how much people are against this, but it makes too much sense to not do it. It fits Ash's battle style perfectly and its already been hinted out the wazoo his connection with Aura. It wouldn't be featured a lot and only be used in big battles

Unova:

Pidove -> Tranquill -> Unfeazant - Its pretty much a habit at this point. No reason to not get it
    Tepig - For the first time, none of Ash's starters evolve. If they care about marketability, then that's what they need to do.
    Oshawott - Same as Tepig
    Snivy - Same as Tepig
    Scraggy - Not in love with Scrafty's design. Scraggy just feel like an "Ash" Pokemon
    Sewaddle -> Swadloon -> Leavanny - Serves as his powerhouse Grass type
    Palpitoad -> Seismitoad - Serves as his powerhouse Water type
    Lampent -> Chandelure - Serves as his powerhouse Fire type
    Roggenrola -> Boldore -> Gigalith -This should have happened long ago
    Sandile -> Krokorok -> Krookodile - Didn't like this at first, but now I love it

Will do storyline stuff later
    Last edited by deathseer; 4th January 2013 at 9:29 AM.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Ash would be axed after Johto, having won the League. May would be the protagonist of AG, and Dawn would be the protagonist of DP. The voices of the Pokémon would be consistently good instead of being meh or terrible. Running gags would stop when they got old and annoying instead of funny. Team Rocket might disappear after Johto or appear in the animé under the employment of the region's team (which would have more focus given to them), with "Team Rocket" almost exclusively being used for the trio. Less recycled plots. Some Pokémon species (mostly Dark and Ghost types) would be shown as a whole as either cruel jerks (e.g. Sneasel, Gengar), mad and dangerous (e.g. Hydreigon) or outright evil of their own accord (Mewtwo, Deoxys, Giratina, Darkrai, Kyurem and Genesect).
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Ash would be axed after Johto, having won the League. May would be the protagonist of AG, and Dawn would be the protagonist of DP. The voices of the Pokémon would be consistently good instead of being meh or terrible. Running gags would stop when they got old and annoying instead of funny. Team Rocket might disappear after Johto or appear in the animé under the employment of the region's team (which would have more focus given to them), with "Team Rocket" almost exclusively being used for the trio. Less recycled plots. Some Pokémon species (mostly Dark and Ghost types) would be shown as a whole as either cruel jerks (e.g. Sneasel, Gengar), mad and dangerous (e.g. Hydreigon) or outright evil of their own accord (Mewtwo, Deoxys, Giratina, Darkrai, Kyurem and Genesect).
    it makes sense to me
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

The Villainous Team's would have more depth into their schemes,executives and spies would be on-screen more

Kanto-Mainly the TR trio's attempts to abduct Pika.Giovanni is shown at the gym and doesn't really have an importance yet

Jessie-Wigglytuff,Magmar
    James-Victreebel,Electibuzz
    Giovanni-Machamp,Golem,Persian[/QUOTE]

Johto-Giovanni has mysteriously disappeared.The trio are now spies for the new boss Archer.Main objective is to take over Kanto & Johto using Mewtwo(who has been re-obtained using a device at the tallest part of the Goldenrod Radio Tower after being released by Giovanni)

Jessie-Wigglytuff,Magmar,Xatu
    James-Victreebel,Electabuzz,Pupitar
    Archer-Houndoom,Electrode(x6)
    Ariana-Arbok,Vileplume
    Petrel-Ditto,Weezing
    Proton-Golbat,Raticate

*This is continuing on from my earlier post on the Kanto and Orange Islands series.

Johto
    When Ash goes to Johto, he decides to leave all but Pikachu behind, but isn't afraid to call on others when he really needs them. Robyn (still based on the lass design) leaves the group to become Ash's rival again and tutors Kris. Brock rejoins the group for a short time, some of his pokemon having evolved while away. From the start of the series, Ash tutors Jimmy until the pair go their separate ways around Ecruteak City (Ash heading for Olivine City, Jimmy for Mahogany Town). Paul is introduced in this series as a rival to both Ash and Jimmy.

Ash
    Ash begins to gather more pokemon and evolves them more. He is not afraid to call on old friends when required. Because of his previous skill as a trainer, he faces more complicated battles at the gyms (eg where Jimmy battles Falkner's Gold/Silver team of Pidgey and Pidgeotto, Ash faces Pidgeot, Noctowl, Murkrow and Dodrio.)

Pikachu
    Pikachu remains mostly the same. However, he forgets the move Swift in favour of Iron Tail, and holds a Light Ball.

Slowpoke > Slowking
    When in Azalea Town, Ash goes to the Pokemon Centre and has Oak send over the Slowpoke he caught way back in the Kanto Safari Zone. During the investigation of Team Rocket's activities at Slowpoke Well, Slowpoke evolves into Slowking. After this, Slowking is given many opportunies to shine in battle. Moves are Psychic, Water Gun, Headbutt and Ice Punch

Dragonair > Dragonite
    Ash calls on Dragonair several times throughout the series, but its most important appearance would be in order to face Clair. In order to defeat her Kingdra, it evolves to Dragonite, forgetting Slam, Thunder Wave and BubbleBeam in favour of Outrage, Thunder Punch and Hyper Beam.

Move Changes
    Although they don't evolve, some of Ash's pokemon experience move changes; Charizard forgets Dragon Rage for Dragonbreath, Wartortle forgets BubbleBeam for Waterfall, Gengar forgets Nightshade for Shadow Ball, Muk forgets Sludge for Sludge Bomb, Snorlax forgets Mega Punch for Ice Punch, and Nidoking forgets Mega Punch for Thunder Punch.
    Tangela fills in its two empty move slots with Giga Drain and Sleep Powder to go with Vine Whip and Bind.

New Pokemon

Heracross
    Ash is forced to make the journey between Kanto and Johto on foot. This includes travelling along Route 26 and Tohjo Falls. Along the way he encounters Heracross. This is essetially the same Pokemon just caught earlier and not left at Oak's lab forever. Eventual moves are Megahorn, Endure, Rock Smash and Hyper Beam.

Aipom
    Caught on Route 29, this is essentially the same Aipom as Ash catches much later in the anime. Fun loving, confirmed female, Aipom is a bit of a nuisanse whenever she appears, but is capable of holding her own in a fight. Moves include Fury Swipes, Swift, Thunder Punch and Ice Punch.

Chikorita > Bayleef
    Also caught on Route 29, this is the same pokemon Ash caught in the anime. Like Aipom she is a bit of a trouble-maker (though sometimes this isn't intentional) and she's very jealous that Pikachu was Ash's first pokemon rather than her. Moves are Vine Whip, Razor Leaf, Body Slam and Sweet Scent.

Cyndaquil
    Caught on Route 33, this is the same pokemon as before, and still does not evolve until a different series. However, Cyndaquil is a much more capable battler, knowing Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, Swift and Smokescreen.

Noctowl
    Same Pokemon, still shiny, there is more to Noctowl this time than just flying after Team Rocket's balloon. Ash and Noctowl work hard on learning and perfecting the potentially deadly Hypnosis/Dream Eater combination after Noctowl witnesses Ash's Gengar demonstrating the technique in battle. Moves are Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Confusion and Steel Wing.

Totodile > Croconaw
    Same pokemon, still caught with the Lure Ball, evolves in battle against Misty during the Whirl Cup tournament. He longs to become a Feraligatr, but doesn't quite manage it in this series. Moves are Water Gun, Slash, Bite and Headbutt.

Egg > Larvitar > Pupitar
    When Ash and Bayleef win that race against Gary and his Arcanine, Ash's prize is an egg that hatches into the Larvitar from the anime that wasn't technically his. This time it is, as his first Rock pokemon. Rather than use Harden when frightened (a move error in the anime) it uses Protect. As the egg was from daycare, rather than taken from the wild, there is no reunion with its mother, and therefore Ash keeps it. Evolves to fight Team Rocket at Radio Tower. Moves are Sandstorm, Rock Slide, Dig and Protect.

Egg > Eevee > Espeon
    When Ash leaves his Jolteon at Daycare with Misty's Vaporeon, something quite unexpected happens: four eggs turn up over time. One goes to Jimmy, one to Robyn, one to Kris and Ash keeps the last. After learning that Gary has evolved his Eevee to umbreon, Ash works hard to evolve his to Espeon (not quite realising that Espeon would be weak to Umbreon) Not minding the weakness, Ash uses Espeon a lot, and teaches it the moves Psychic, Morning Sun, Shadow Ball and Return

Phanpy
    Rather than just give away the Beedrill he catches in the Bug Catching Contest, Ash trades it with Casey for her Phanpy. It doesn't evolve yet, but proves very powerful on its own. Essentially the same pokemon from the anime, just obtained sooner. Moves are Take Down, Rollout, Earthquake and Body Slam.

Tyrogue > Hitmontop
    Ash's last addition to his Johto roster is a prize. Deep in the heart of Mt Mortar, he and uses Primeape and Heracross to take on the Dojo Master and his Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan. When Ash wins, he is given Tyrogue. The child of Hitmonchan, this Tyrogue already knows the fast and powerful move Mach Punch. Tyrogue evolves into Hitmontop halfway through Ice Path and learns Triple Kick. Final moves are Mach Punch, Triple Kick, Dig and Mud-Slap.

Misty
    Misty rotates her team to suit her needs amongst her water types. There are a few changes to those she already owns, and she catches a few new ones. Following their absence during the Orange Islands journey, her former rivals

Poliwhirl > Politoed
    The biggest change amongst her older pokemon comes when Poliwhirl finally evolves, but rather than Poliwrath it becomes Politoed. Becoming stronger more agile suits Politoed just fine, and Misty thinks its far better then any Poliwrath. Moves are Water Gun, Ice Punch, Body Slam and BubbleBeam

Marill > Azumarill
    The only other one of her older pokemon to evolve is the Marill she caught in the Orange Islands. The power boost is welcomed, but its moves remain the same.

Move Changes
    Not many move changes occur on Misty's team, but most notable are Gyrados replacing Skull Bash with Headbutt and Dragon Rage with Twister. Then Psyduck forgets Scratch in favour of Fury Swipes and Kingdra forgets BubbleBeam for Dragonbreath.

New Pokemon
    During the adventure in Johto, Misty catches four new pokemon, the first being, much to her joy, and electric type.

Chinchou > Lanturn
    Upon arrival in New Bark Town, Misty decides to check out the local water pokemon. After a bunch of Magikarp and Tentacool, she nearly gives up. Then she spots Chinchou. The fact that it is an electric type makes it a must-have pokemon for her and she spends the rest of the espisode trying to catch it, succeeding at the end. Chinchou later evolves into Lanturn, and proves a useful asset during the Whirl Cup... except against Quagsires... moves are Water Gun, Water Fall, Spark, and Thunderbolt.

Wooper > Quagsire
    Having had several wins against other trainers of water types with her new Chinchou, Misty enters Union cave and encounters a new water type. She has Chinchou zap it, only to find that this particular water type in completely immune to electric attacks. Cue capture! Wooper is a bit more like Misty's Togepi was in the anime; prone to wandering off and getting into danger whilst Pikachu or whoever tried to save it gets hurt. A great friend of Psyduck. Evolved into Quasire during the Whirl Cup. Moves are Whirlpool, Earthquake, Slam and Ice Punch

Corsola
    Essentially the same pokemon, Misty catches Corsola on Olivine Beach and becomes a favourite of hers. Moves are Spike Cannon, BubbleBeam, Recover and AncientPower.

Mantine
    Misty's last capture in the Johto Arc, see falls in love with Mantine the moment she sees one and spends a long time searching for one. She gets it just before the Whirl Cup tournament. Moves are BubbleBeam, Supersonic, Take Down and Icy Wind

Brock
    Having been absent for the Orange Islands saga, Brock returns to the gang for a journey in Johto. It is quickly revealed that both Graveler and Kabuto have evolved into Golem and Kabutops during his absence. Now a lot more skilled in raising pokemon, two more of his evolve early on.

Golem
    Besides evolving, not much has changed with regards to this Rock type; the biggest difference being that it now knows Rock Smash

Kabutops
    Unlike Golem, Kabutops' evolution gave it a much larger change in moves, with only Harden remaining. Water Gun, Absorb and Take Down have been replaces with Slash, Mega Drain and AncientPower

Golbat > Crobat
    Brock evolves his Golbat in an attempt to demonstrate to Paul how happiness can affect a pokemon's strengths. Moves are Wing Attack, Supersonic, Giga Drain and Bite.

Chansey > Blissey
    Still the same, caring pokemon it was back in Kanto, Brock's Chansey evolves into Blissey at the Daycare Centre, proving to the old couple there and to Suzy that he has what is takes to be a breeder. Moves remain the same.

Egg > Igglybuff
    Brock's only new pokemon comes in the daycare episode. After Jessie and James try to steal the Eggs, all but one are rescued. In the end Brock saves it, just in time for it to hatch in his arms, cementing their bond. Igglybuff quickly warms up to Brock's Cubone. Moves are Pound, Charm, Sing and Dizzy Punch (after the Igglybuff that could potentially hatch from the special egg in Crystal)

Brock leaves the group in order to study pokemon breeding at the daycare, along with Suzy. He still appears on occasion, particularly when Jolteon and Vaporeon have had their eggs.

Jimmy
    Based on Gold. After learning who Ash is, new trainer Jimmy asks to follow Ash for a bit, learning the ropes as they go. Ash agrees, and Jimmy accompanies the group as far as Ecruteak city, where he leaves. A subsequent side-series follows him. Becomes a rival to Ash at the league, but his main rival remains to be Paul.

Cyndaquil > Quilava > Typhlosion
    Cyndaquil is Gold's starter pokemon, which he recieves from Prof. Elm on the same day that Ash comes to register for the Johto Gym challenge. Cyndaquil evolved to Quilava relatively early in order to win the gym battle against Falkner's Pidgeotto. It is still a Quilava when he and Ash part ways, but had become a Typhlosion by the time of the league. Moves are Fire Blast, Flame Wheel, Thunder Punch and Quick Attack.

Rattata > Raticate
    Gold's first capture (done under Ash's supervision) is a Rattata. It proves to be a loyal and fierce battler and, as a Raticate, learns Iron Tail alongside Pikachu. Moves are Hyper Fang, Iron Tail, Headbutt and Rock Smash.

Skarmory
    There is a bit of a panic on Route 45; a Skarmory as flown further south than is normal. Pikachu, Cyndaquil and Rattata take it on. Both of Jimmy's pokemon are knocked out before Pikachu can take it down. When he does, Ash gets Jimmy to catch it. Being so strong, Skarmory doesn't like Jimmy for a long time, but eventually comes around. Moves are Steel Wing, Drill Peck, Swift and Double Team.

Yanma
    Jimmy catches a Yanma that cannot help but cause trouble whenever it uses SonicBoom. People often underestimate it, and it's tricky moves often get it many wins. Moves are SonicBoom, Wing Attack, Double Team and Detect

Sudowoodo
    Jimmy catches the Sudowoodo that blocks the path to Ecruteak City. Its Mimic move makes it an awkward pokemon to face in battle. Moves are Mimic, Rock Slide, Low Kick and Dynamic Punch.

Stantler
    Jimmy catches the baby Stantler seen in the anime where it creates illusions of its herd. It strengthens up quickly and becomes a prime battler, knowing Take Down, Hypnosis, Dream Eater and Earthquake

Gyarados
    It is Jimmy, not Lance, who captures the Red Gyrarados this time, and it soon proves to be a powerful addition to his team, giving even Ash's Charizard a run for its money! Moves are Twister, Dragonbreath, Flamethrower and Waterfall

Electrode
    When the group infiltrate the TR HQ under the shop in Mahogany Town, Jimmy captures one of the Electrode powering the generator. It is a good fighter, but prone to exploding with joy or excitement out of battle. Moves are Thunder, Rollout, Explosion and SonicBoom

Egg > Eevee > Umbreon
    Jimmy is one of the people to get an Eevee egg from Ash's Jolteon and Misty's Vaporeon. Having seen Gary's Umbreon in action, and knowing that Ash evolved his new Eevee into Espeon, Jimmy decides to evolve his to Umbreon as well. Moves are Pursuit, Swift, Headbutt and Moonlight.

Robyn
    Having travelled around the Orange Islands with Ash, Misty and Tracey, Robyn elects to become Ash's rival again, and even takes on Kris as a protegee. None of her old Pokemon evolve, though Smoochum briefly considers evolving into Jynx before deciding not to.

Move Changes
    Ivysaur forgets Mega Drain for Giga Drain. Nidoqueen forgets Mega Punch for Ice Punch. Cloyster forgets BubbleBeam for Whirlpool. Hitmonchan forgts Comet Punch for Mach Punch. Smoochum learns Sweet Kiss.

Natu > Xatu
    Robyn catches Natu at the Ruins of Alph. It later evolves into Xatu and becomes a core member of her team. Ash thinks its creepy, likw he does Ritchie's Mr Mime. Moves are Psychic, Nightshade, Teleport and Swift.

Snubble > Granbull
    After her Clefairy befriends a wild Snubble, Robyn decides to catch it. She's a bit shocked when it evolves into Granbull, but comes to love it. Granbull is fierce in battle, and out of it. Moves are Crunch, Take Down, Fire Punch and ThunderPunch.

Sunkern > Sunflora
    Robyn is never quite sure why she caught Sunkern. Upon its evolution to Sunflora, however, she has no more reservations about it. Moves are Petal Dance, Solar Beam, Giga Drain and Cut.

Egg > Eevee > Vaporeon
    Another egg from the breeding of Ash's Jolteon and Misty's Vaporeon, Robyn elects to evolve hers into a Vaporeon, a perfect second water type to Cloyster. Moves are Waterfall, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam and Hydro Pump

I'll do the rest later...
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

First of all, there would be no character replacements after OI, the original trio would stay and develop from there. There might be character additions (who are temporary, they probbaly wouldn't appear for more than 10-20 episodes), but none of the original three would be replaced. Team Rocket would LEAVE PERMANENTLY after Johto (unless they get way better writers, and even then, they wouldn't appear all that much). At the end, Ash will become a Pokemon Master, Misty will become a Water Pokemon Master, and Brock will find a girl who shares all of the same interests as him, and become a Master Breeder! I would also have Ash earn a few more badges without having to battle, the "pity" badges were refreshing, this way, Kanto didn't amount to just battle after battle (it's about adventure, NOT battles!). Also, more emphasis on friendship. Some characters might also be rewritten.

Also, Max wouldn't exist.

UPDATE: Here's basically what I would do for each saga:

Kanto- N/A, except I would probably have the league end better. Also, AJ, Giselle, etc. would appear in the league. Or, I would make it less perfect so other sagas won't have such a high standard to live up to, and I could enjoy them a bit more in comparison :P More Electrode, please.

OI- Have his OI trophy mean much more, keep the sense of urgency from Kanto, which would then carry on to the rest of the sagas.

Johto- Wilhelmina (from 'For Crying Out Loud!') would become a recurring character, Silver would be in it, Misty and her goal would be more fleshed out, Casey and Sakura would improve and appear more, no departure, Gary MIGHT still be a researcher (but it would be foreshadowed more). Also, more fillers featuring Furret! Five in a row at least XP Brock would get one of those.

Hoenn- Team Aqua/Team Magma would be handled much better, no Team Rocket, Wally, Ash would have a rival (maybe Wally?), better league, at least 1 non-traditional badge earning. Misty would be overall better, because of Hoenn being known for its water, Team Aqua, etc.. She could have Mudkip, while Brock would have Torchic (or alternatively, Ash gets Torchic while Brock gets Treecko). Also, Ash would not have aura.

BF- Have the location they're in actually LOOK and FEEL like Kanto, not just a generic place with "Kanto" slapped on it. Also, no voice change.

Sinnoh- No crappy dialogue coming out of anyone, Brock might still be a doctor, but it would be worked into the plot and foreshadowed better, no Paul (which means no whiny Chimchar backstory), Dawn introduced as a temporary addition (not a Misty replacement), Ash would win this league, no Tobias, Team Galactic handled better, no melodama, Turtwig would go to Brock, both Misty AND Dawn would have a Piplup.

Unova- Without spoiling anything, better league, no Cameron, a rival for each person (something I liked about BW): Ash- Trip and/or Cheren, Brock- Burgundy(?), Iris- Georgia, Misty- Bianca(?). Ash would have NO starters; instead, Misty gets Oshawott, Iris gets Snivy (Serperior isn't a dragon, but it does look like it should have been Grass/Dragon, right?), Brock gets a Tepig that doesn't have a cliched backstory. Team Plasma is handled just fine, but I would have had N appear earlier, along with Ghetsis. Since Team Rocket got written out after Johto, Team Plasma would be needed

Overall- No voice change, no outfit change, no replacing, no copy and pasting certain aspects from the games, more originality, etc.

Last edited by marioluigifan05; Today at 2:48 PM.

~marioluigifan05
    Last edited by moneylesswario; 20th March 2013 at 4:58 PM.

Kanto Ash

Sevii Islands Ash

Johto Ash

Return to Kanto Ash

Hoenn Ash

BF Ash

Sinnoh Ash

Right before Sinnoh League Ash

Sinnoh/Johto BF Ash

Unova Ash

B2W2 Ash

I'd turn this anime into a harem. XD
    Being serious, I'd say that Ash would stop being so dumb and notice how most girls he has met really feel about him. Then have a dramatic confrontation of how the girl has a crush on Ash. Then Ash saying that he has feelings for another girl then leaves the town feeling bad. I may very well be the only pokemon fan out there that wants a relationship to happen (or at least a confrontation like if ash realizes that a girl has a crush on him - example: Anabel) and not just something temporary like pearlshipping or advancedshipping etc. I'm not saying that kind of stuff should be full of the anime though. Too much would ruin the anime and would truly turn it into a harem. Just tidbits now and then.

In order to make up for Porygon 2 and Porygon Z never appearing I'd make a movie with them as the stars that would be about a rogue Porygon Z trapping a city in cyber space. Charizard would appear in the movie and help save Ash and Co until some kind of legendary shows up and frees everyone.

I had an idea of that Spenser man from the 3rd Movie being Ash's father. Ash and Molly would be half siblings. I know this flies in the face of what the anime says, but the number of times Ash's father has been mentioned in the show can be counted on hand. It's kinda clear they forgot or don't care at this point.

Can you say conflicting emotions when Entei kidnaps Delia, part desire of Molly to have a mother and part Spenser still having feelings for Delia.

Also JD
    I kinda like that idea with the Porygon forms.

Ive got a bit off a downer ending for the anime.
    basically around the series finale(preferbly around johto or whenever) ash endures a lost in a pokemon battle so soul crushing and so devastating that it causes him to give up on his dream and quit being a pokemon trainer forever swearing never to battle again. he then grows and becomes a(please insert name of job here).

I always kind of wanted to go back and revise the Deoxys movie. It would kind of be like the Genesect movie coming out in July. One Deoxys that uses telepathy would arrive in a city and shortly after three other Deoxys would arrive they would form some type of band and take over the city. The main plot would be Ash and Co trying to stop them Charizard would appear because he makes everything epic..and at the end some other legendary Pokemon would appear at the end to calm the Deoxys down. I'm thinking it would be a fourth Gen Pokemon like Cresselia since I'd want this movie to air at the end of the Advanced era and it never got a movie.

The main Deoxys would constantly stay in Normal Form while the other three would stay in Attack,Defense, and Speed Form constantly throughout the movie.

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast