Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Were in Charge of the Anime (*POTENTIAL SPOILERS*)

I would have Tory Lund as the main charcter Ash as his rival and replace Pikachu with a Patrat and at the end battle with Ghetsis I woul have Bill(Creator of the pokemon box)Get all of Tory's Lillipup out and battle with 1,000,00 Lillipup 1 plusle and 1 minun.
    When Rayquaza approached LaRousse City in search of its enemy, the first Deoxys erected a force field around the city's main island, trapping me and the others inside while keeping Rayquaza out.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that Sinnoh and Unova could've been used to send Ash out with a bang.

In Sinnoh, where things were more story-driven in the anime, there could have been some more build-up and exposition for Tobias around the 6th gym during that episode where the group was looking for a Lunar Wing and discovered Darkrai. Tobias could've made an appearance there and catch Darkrai.

Ash was at his peak during Sinnoh, so it would've been great to have him go against Tobias in the final round of the Sinnoh League instead of the semis. As the battle between Tobias and Ash goes on, Tobias would find himself losing his formerly calm attitude and becoming more arrogant and irritated because, in spite of having Legendary Pokemon, he is still losing to a trainer like Ash, who wasn't "blessed" enough to catch any legendary Pokemon. With Tobias down to his last Pokemon while Ash still has two or so, he would bring out the only non-legendary he has ever used consistently and trusted as his most powerful Pokemon: Lucario. Lucario would make quick work of Ash's Pokemon and leave him down to an injured Pikachu, and near the end of the battle, Lucario would use a Focus Punch that clashes with Pikachu's Volt Tackle. Both Pokemon would be battered and down, but just before the judge can finish his verdict that both Pokemon were down, Pikachu would struggle to get up, and after finally rising, the judge would declare Ash the winner of the battle and the Sinnoh League. After the judgement is made and Pikachu collapses in Ash's arms, we would probably get the obligatory "The fact that I don't have legends or some superpower doesn't mean that I had no chance of winning" speech, and Tobias simply walks off still in shock about how he could lose to a trainer like Ash. After the tournament, we would get our Elite 4/Champion battle, and Ash would become champion, but the day afterwards or somewhere around that time, Ash relinquishes the title back to Cynthia because he still wants to continue his journey and become a true Pokemon Master (and maybe also because he doesn't feel ready for the responsibilities of being a Champion). Unwilling to deny him that wish, Cynthia accepts Ash's request and our favorite idiot goes back to Kanto.

With Sinnoh out of the way and Ash on vacation to Unova, Ash would settle much more into his "mentor" personality, but still acts immature because that's who he is and also because he doesn't want to be pestered by anyone about what he's done in Sinnoh. We would still have Trip, but Ash would be more prone to giving him advice and gradually imprinting the idea into Trip that, put simply, HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT! As the journey goes on and after several encounters with Alder, Ash would begin to realize that, regardless of whether or not he's champion, he is still a symbol and needs to guide the new trainers of the future. This truth becomes more apparent to Ash when he sees Trip going through his Broken Pedestal moments with Alder at an increased frequency and intensity. The straw that breaks the Camerupt's back would come when both Ash and Trip challenge the Elite 4/Champion and Trip has his full battle with Alder first and wins. Eventually, Ash has his Title match with Trip, and ultimately, even though Ash could've won the match, he decides to throw the match against Trip. Trip is flabbergasted by this action, and he starts to see Ash as a Broken Pedestal as well, but after having it heart-to-heart with Cynthia, Trip learns about Ash's accomplishments in Sinnoh and Trip's respect for both him and Alder are rekindled. Having fully settled into his role as a mentor and role model, Ash departs on his next journey, but not before giving his goodbyes to his friends and Trip, who thanks him for teaching him what it means to be a trainer and that he's still got a ways to go.

With Ash's journey brought to a close and the start of adventures in PokeFrance, we would be introduced to a new main protagonist, who would start off with a Pikachu as well, but this Pikachu would be found in a forest he wanders in after being unable to choose between the three starters available.

These are all the changes I would make.

If there's a show for the x and y in which I hope there is I would make that the girl would be the breeder/cooking person and a the guy also going for gyms or contest and make then travel with ash! Oh that most of ashs pokemon evolve... Oh and maybe may dawn and drew are all traveling together through the new region together and during contest they compete against he guy ash is traveling with and make Cameron ashs main rival!!! And maybe James getting his cacnea and mime jr back and Jessie get wobbuffet and seviper back!!! And maybe some actuall hug instead of .... High fives.. Lol oh and ash having a girl rival too that he starts to fall in love with and maybe ash winnin and Atleast making it to the 3rd of the elite 4

Okay I'm done

If I was in charge:
    The main things that bug me, and that I would change, deals with the actual people in the show, themselves. First of all, the main characters would stay the same: Ash, Pikachu, Misty, and Brock, as always. As for the characters Max, May, Dawn, Iris, and Cilan, they would be minor characters that would meet the main characters, travel with them for a few episodes, then leave. Kind of like how Ritchie or (Todd) Snap was. Occasionally meeting up again with the group periodically. Then maybe reappear in the future for tournaments, etc. May, and then Dawn, would befriend Misty, and Misty would have a girl to talk to and be close with for a few episodes, then cameos down the line. And for those episodes where Misty is hanging out more with May or Dawn, Ash and Brock would be confused/annoyed whenever they do something "girly", like they always do.

Ash - First of all, he would age of course, or at least mature and receive much more character development (like he used to have). He would keep his goofy quirks, and sense of humor. He wouldn't forget anything that happened in past episodes and movies. He wouldn't forget his old Pokemon. He would catch more Pokemon, but periodically call back his old ones. He also would start noticing girls a little bit more, not a lot because then that would be out of character, but every now and then at least notice girls more and act a little more flirty since he would age and therefore be older (and hopefully hit puberty). He also would still enjoy teasing Misty and arguing with her, and they still would do this at least once an episode because it's funny. He would keep getting better as the seasons progress, not return to a beginner everytime a new one starts...He would also become smarter, and use more strategy as fare as types go, this is very important.

Pikachu - Pikachu would be Pikachu, the Pikachu he's always been, with the same quirky and cute personality (his personality now seems so flat now). He would be able to win against a lame Pokemon, like he should anyways since he's been training for so long. He would still like Misty A LOT, almost more than Ash lol. He wouldn't revert back to a level 5 everytime a new season starts..He would still act as the babysitter, and big brother, to Misty's new baby Pokemon after Togepi evolves into Togetic.

Togepi - Every episode during Johto I waited for Togepi to evolve into Togetic, so for him, he would evolve sooner than he did. However, I think Misty should keep it to give her a different Pokemon to battle with. Then Misty would find a new Pokemon to care for. Like maybe find a baby Pokemon that got hurt, and lost it's family, and it would like only her so she would take it in. Kind of like how Ash did with Lapras. I haven't decided which Pokemon Misty would find though. I guess Azurill, because he really is cute.

Misty - She wouldn't have left for good. After a few episodes, she would meet up with Ash and Brock again after her sisters became more competent (and after they returned from their trip). Maybe even surprise them in Hoenn, or accientally run into them while she's on her own journey to become a water Pokemon master. Then the gang is back together and starts traveling again. I also would have her mature and give her more character development, and have her battle more and catch more Pokemon. Of course, she'd still have a crush on Ash, and over time it would develop more, but not actually be revealed until the end of the show. I really want Misty to interact with a legendary like Ash did. Like, maybe have Suicune communicate to her and trust her, and end up joining her for a while on her journey before returning to the wild.

Brock - He would still be the big brother, and he would still go after the girls, and the Jenny's and Joy's, like he always did. Not the way he does now, which isn't as funny. I would definitely make him catch more Pokemon, and make him compete in more battles. I want to see him catch more Pokemon, and develop as a trainer. I think it would be really interesting to see his Pokemon battle more competitively. I think it would be cool to see his Onix evolve into Steelix (unless it already did, I haven't seen any episodes after Master Quest). I would develop his character more, and maybe at the end of the series he would actually find someone who likes him back. I think he should try to get Ash to open up more to girls as Ash and him get older. I could see Brock asking Ash what he thinks of a really pretty girl, and Ash being like, "Huh? What about her?" And then Brock face palms and falls over. So, since Ash is so dense, Brock decides to teach Ash more about girls. Of course that happens as Ash gets closer to puberty, like 13 or so.
    Last edited by melodyh8807; 26th March 2013 at 5:53 AM.

What I'd do is make Ash win the next generation's league tournament or there could be a series finale where Ash disbands Team Rocket once and for all.

Make Ash evolve his Pokemon and more Gary Oak. Everything needs more Gary Oak.
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/30rslyh.jpg[/IMG]

I was recently deliberating over the main character's teams in the original saga, and how they could have been improved, as of course many people have done already. So here's my two cents:

Ash
    Pikachu - I'll just assume firstly that Pikachu will always just be there, so that's fine.
    Butterfree - Why release it so early!? I would have loved it to stick around, and then have its release episode after the Indigo League.
    Pidgeot - Have it evolve mid to late saga.
    Ivysaur - I liked Hoenn's thing of splitting the starters amongst the trio, so do that here. Have Bulbasaur as Ash's only Kanto starter, which evolves maybe at the eighth gym.
    Kingler - Never gets used! Would have loved for Ash to use his Krabby a lot more, culminating in its evolution mid to late saga.
    Ponyta - Why not? A good matching fire type, perhaps inspired for Ash to get after that one episode where he races on Rapidash.

Muk - Have it a reserve, but use it more to build up character for example in Erika's gym.
    Primeape - Have Primeape just go straight to Oak's and also as a reserve.
    Tauros - Ash doesn't need thirty, just the one is fine.

Misty
    Staryu - Have it as Misty's primary battler, to better herself as a future gym leader or something.
    Psyduck - Comic relief and whatnot, so that's fine.
    Togepi - Second gen promotion, so why not.
    Squirtle - Have Misty with the water starter, being the water type trainer and all.

Goldeen and Horsea were useless so they don't even need to exist. Starmie could be left behind at the gym, no point having two of the same evolution line.

Brock
    Graveler - Have Geodude evolve because it will show Brock is not completely useless as a Rock trainer.
    Onix - No problems with this really.
    Golbat - Have Zubat do a bit more and evolve.
    Charmander - Again, starters need to get around, and it seems like a good fit.

Don't know where Vulpix would be, being as Brock has a fire type already. Since he gives it back guess there's no point in him having it, maybe only temporarily.

I want this to be short and sweet so i'll just stick to captures, evolutions and League placement. I'm also trying to follow the actual anime closely, so i'm only changing things that I feel are necessery, or possibly because I want something to happen.

I've completed up to Johto, i'll do Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova later.

Spoiler:- Kanto:

Spoiler:- Orange Islands:

Spoiler:- Johto:

If I were in charge of the anime:

Ash would travel alone until Nimbasa City. (Iris and Cilan are annoying.)
    Ash's Oshawott would evolve into Dewott in his battle against Burgh.
    Meowth would quit Team Rocket for good and join Ash.
    After Ash's battle against Elesa, he and Meowth would meet up with May and Dawn in the park. They then decide to join him for the rest of his Unova journey.
    Ash and the gang would encounter team plasma in Driftveil City.
    Ash would get raped by Clay twice.
    Ash's Tepig evolving in his battle against Skyla.
    Ash's Krokorok evolving in his battle against Brycen.
    Jessie and James capturing one of the legendary genies in its therian forme(preferably Tornadus).
    Ash defeating Cameron in the quarter-finals and losing to Virgil in the semi-finals.
    Ash and the gang would wipe the floor with Team Plasma. Ash uses Krookodile, Meowth helps. May uses Venusaur and Dawn uses Togekiss against Ghetsis' Hydreigon and Zinzolin's Weavile, as well as two Woobat from the plasma grunts.

Too lazy to continue now.

May as well take a punt at what I think the Johto teams should have been and done. Many people think this is the saga that has the worst teams, and it's hard to argue.

Ash
    Pikachu - Same old same old.
    Heracross - There is no way that Heracross should have been ditched as early as it was. Keep it around for the whole saga.
    Meganium - Have Chikorita as Ash's only starter, allows for more focus on it, and I think Ash suits having a Meganium.
    Wooper - Wooper is a very Ash-like Pokemon, in that it suits him. Not sure about giving it an evolution but whatever.
    Houndour - Only real suitable fire type I can think of for Ash that isn't Cyndaquil, it'd be interesting, considering his Dark typing.
    Noctowl - No complaints with the Pokemon, just more battles for it please.

Not sure about Phanpy. It didn't do much anyway, plus it would mean two ground types.

Misty
    Togepi - It's like a Johto mascot and whatnot.
    Politoed - No complaints with the development of Poliwag, keep it as Misty's primary battler replacing Staryu.
    Totodile - Misty did really want it during the epsiode, so just give her it. Goofy Pokemon, perfect Psyduck replacement.
    Corsola - Again, no problems with this one.
    Spinarak - Why? I think character development for the two companions are crucial, giving Misty a Bug Pokemon (accidentally) will help her try and deal with her fear.

Brock
    Steelix - Why Onix never evolved is beyond me. Would show Brock's full potential as a trainer.
    Crobat - Another Pokemon I have no real complaints with.
    Forretress - And again here, Brock did quite well considering.
    Cyndaquil - May as well give Brock the third and final starter.
    Tyrogue - Again, put this here for development. Obtaining Tyrogue from an egg then raising it will test his, yaknow, BREEDING capabilities.

Seems like I gave everyone too many Pokemon though, ah well.

My favorite season would be sinnoh. I would keep ash's team the same. But make these few changes
    Pikachu-volt tackle, quick attack, thunder bolt, iron tail, light screen

Infernape- Mach punch, dig, flame thrower, flame wheel/flare blitz (think chidori/ rasengan), close combat

Torterra (make him a beast after evolving and give him some wins for redemption)- rock climb, energy ball, leaf storm, rock slide, frenzy plant/crunch

Buizel do would evolve in to a Floatzel- water gun, aqua jet, water pulse, ice punch( would be gained after evolving)

Staraptor- keep the same moves

Gliscor ( would not have left during the scizor episode)- keep the same moves

Gible ( would have been caught earlier and evolved into a Gabite, not sure about Garchomp)- dig, rock smash, dragon pulse, Draco meteor, and sand storm

Basically I don't want 3-4 year long arcs based on the first set of games in a gen. I want Ash to have a separate adventure for each game that comes out, getting rid of companions mid-gen when their stories are complete or the games shift such that they have somewhere better to be. Here's a Gen V example:

Pokémon Black & White
    Companions: Iris, Cilan
    Rivals: Cheren, Bianca
    Ash's quest: get 8 badges

-Ash travels from Nuvema Town to Opelucid City without a hitch
    -Meets N and Plasma throughout his journey
    -Bianca could more or less be the same here, with BW's Cheren sprinkled in there too. As they develop they realise they don't want to be league champion
    -When they reach the Pokémon League, Plasma and N interrupt as they do in the games and the Pokémon League is cancelled. The conflict with Plasma/N is the climax of Best Wishes 1
    -Iris leaves to train with Drayden to become a gym leader
    -Pokémon League is postponed for several months. Cheren and Bianca take it as a sign that they should abandon their original goal of winning the Pokémon League

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2
    Companions: Rosa, Cilan
    Rivals: Hugh
    Ash's quest: beat the PWT cups scattered across Unova in preparation for the Pokémon League

-Ash travels to Aspertia City to meet Cheren and Bianca who have persued their new lives as gym leader and lab assistant
    -He meets Rosa and Hugh here and proceeds to travel through Unova via B2W2's path, thereby covering eastern Unova
    -Similarly to BW1, many game-related stuff would occur like meeting the new Plasma and facing them alongside Hugh
    -Rosa is on a badge quest and faces the new B2W2 gym leaders
    -Ash finally reaches the Pokémon League and battles Iris as a rival. Anime Iris becoming champion is a bit of a stretch, but making it into the league would be a decent deviation

As far as the anime now? I would prob end it(at least with ash as the main character) after gen 6.

And also explain stuff near the end like Ho-oh, Ash's dad, etc.
    Some of my faves:

Now to fill the rest of this space.

My views are nearly identical to this, but I would add...

Sinnoh
    1. More Hunter J
    2. Replace Brock with Berry
    3. Remove half the filler episodes

Unova
    1. Replace Iris with Hilda (the girl player in the game)
    2. Replace Cilan with Dawn (she was cool when they brought her back for awhile)
    3. Remove half the filler episodes
    4. Include Trip A LOT more, like Paul
    5. NO MELOETTA SAGA! Or at least give her to a girl character
    6. Bring Camron in much earlier
    7. Change Virgil to a girl

~Make Ash 11 years old at the start of X/Y
    ~Pikachu doesn't get super-weakened at the start of X/Y
    ~Ash actually carries over his knowledge from other regions and doesn't need to pull out his Pokedex whenever a Pokemon he's seen before appears.
    ~Mewtwo or Latias joins Ash
    ~Ash finally meets his father, who is the champion of the X/Y region
    ~Ash defeats his father and becomes the new region champion after winning the Pokemon League and defeating the Elite 4
    ~Ash's Journey ends, restart with Max beginning his journey. And actually have Max age with each region.
    ~Have Max be accompanied by Misty on his travels and actually develop as a character.

How I would write BW

Best Wishes! [150~170 Episodes]
    Travelling Companions: Cilan / Iris / Hilda Foursome
    Goals: Ash - Collect all 8 badges and take part in the Pokemon League
    Hilda - Win all 5 PWT Cups and take part in the PWT League
    Iris - Take part at the annual tournament in Opleucid City, currently training
    Cilan - Training for Conisseur Tournament (No train, food, ship conisseur bs, he is, however, interested in Pokemon Biology)
    Pokemon Team (Bold = Before the series started)
    Ash: Pikachu, Emboar, Unfezant, Leavanny, Krookodile, Boldore, Sesmitoad
    Hilda: Oshawott, Swoobat, Emolga, Vanilluxe (conflict between Iris & Hilda), Whimiscott, Sawsbuck
    Iris: Axew, Druddigon, Excadrill, Heatmor, Gyarados,
    Cilan: Pansage, Liligant, Lileep, Serperior, Audino, Jolteon
    - Before Gym One: Meets Hilda, who is a rookie trainer for Nuvema Town. Then they meet Iris, a cocky trainer, and they partner up. Hilda chooses Oshawott while Ash is given Tepig because it wanted to follow Ash (similar to Oshawott in current BW)
    - Catches Unfezant in order to find Pikachu who got stolen by TR (only happens once in the series). After Ash retrieves Pikachu, TR gets order from the boss to go to Kanto.
    - Gym 1: Battles Striation Brothers in a triple battle. After the battle, Cilan is impressed and joins them.
    - Wellspring Cave 2-parter: Ash gets lost and meets his first rival, Cheren. They encounter TP in a double battle. Meanwhile, Hilda catches Swoobat and Cilan finds a fossil of Lileep.
    - Route 3: Cilan catches a Snivy, while Hilda catches an Emolga. Those two Pokemon were fighting, and were caught (mirroring Stunfisk & Palpitoad)
    - Nacrene City: City under attack by Team Plasma. Foursome helps out. Iris rescues a Druddigon that was under TP Control
    - *Nearby Anime-only City*: Nacrene City under destroyed, so Hilda participates in her first PWT Cup. She loses to Bianca, her first rival
    - Pinwheel Forest: Ash meets Sewaddle.
    - Gym 2: vs Lenora: Pikachu / Tepig vs Herdier / Watchog
    - Nacrene City: Lileep fossil is revived, but gets stolen by TP. Cilan retrieves it.
    - Pinwheel Forest: Infected by diseases. Meets Sewaddle again, who had evolved into Leavanny and helps out. A group of Audino also helps out. In the end, Ash gets Leavanny and Cilan gets one of the Audinos.
    - Castelia City: Meets Bianca and Cheren (Hilda doesn't know Cheren and Ash doesn't know Bianca) together. They try to get Bianca's fossil Pokemon back from TP, but the group gets defeated by one of the sages. However, during this, Drayden and Burgh managed to save the day. Iris is shown afraid of Drayden.
    - Gym 3: Iris's first gym battle. Drayden wants to know how good Iris is. Instead, her confidence is crushed by Burgh's single Pokemon, Leavanny, that managed to solo Axew, Druddigon and Excadrill. Iris is crushed and Drayden scolds her for being so arrogant.
    - Gym 3 Filler: N's first appearance. Cilan gets an Eevee
    - Gym 3: Ash vs Burgh: Pidove (mid-battle evo)/Pignite/Leavanny vs Crustle (takes down Pignite after SS, gets beaten by Pidove)/Scolipede (ties with the evolved Pidove)/Leavanny (Leavanny vs Leavanny)!

Right, I'm gonna do the rest later. But it's obviously much more planned out and better, or at least IMO.

The rivals:
    Cheren (Ash's) - Ash's main BW rival. Cheren is 14 and is more experienced. The 'Zoey' of Ash.
    Bianca (Hilda's) - Hilda's main BW rival, 12. Friends with Cheren. She is very optimistic, and has a passion of Pokemon.
    Georgia (Iris's) - Iris's main BW rival, 11. An ice master. She made Iris realise that being a dragon master does not mean that the team must be consisted by all dragons.
    Antonio (Cilan's) - A S Rank Conisseur. Calm and composed but his words are piercing, and may even let Cilan lose his cool.
    Stephan (Hilda's) - A Fighting trainee. Similar to his in-anime personality.
    Trip (Cilan's) - A 'rival' that is inferior to Cilan, but admires him. He is a B Rank Conisseur.
    Luke (Ash's) - A 'rival' that is inferior to Ash, but he admires Ash's power. In the end, he and Ash had a really good full battle to signify growth.
    Burgundy (Iris's) - She has a dislike for dragons, and thus it leads to clashes with Iris.
    Hugh (Ash's) - Very simliar to Ash: Hot-blooded, courageous and a deep passion for Pokemon. They are more of a friendly rival than real rivals.
    Rosa (Hilda's) - A famous star, but she is kind, and never uses her fame to win PWT battles.
    Nate (Ash's / Hilda's) - Son of the developer of PWT. However, he prefers gym battles.
    Virgil (Iris's) - A superior dragon trainer (not an Eevee trainer) than Iris, but he gives tips to Iris.
    Cameron (Cilan's) - A C rank Conisseur that is too rash in judgement. He is acceptable to criticism though. At the end, he passes and becomes B rank. After DA finishes, he is revealed to have quickly escalated to A rank.

At the end of this Season 1 BW!
    Ash: Placement Top 4 (Out of 128); Beat Cheren, Luke, Nate, Lost to Hugh
    Iris: Placement Top 2 (Out of 32); Beat Burgundy, Georgia, Lost to Vrigil
    Cilan: Placement Top 4 (Out of 64); Beat Cameron, Trip, Antonio, Lost to the 'Legendary' Conisseur
    Hilda: Placement Top 4 (Out of 256); Beat Nate, Stephan, Rosa, Lost to Bianca

Best Wishes Island [20 ~ 40 Episodes]
    Cast: Ash, Cilan, Iris and TR returnz!
    Main theme: Island full of legendary Pokemon, the Nest of Legendary Pokemon
    Goal: Type Master with Competition of all over the world

Iris - Dragon Cup: Placement Top 8 (Out of 128 World Competitors); Beat some rivals (To Be Decided), Clair; Almost Beat Drayden
    Ash - Mixed Cup: Placement Top 16 (Out of 256 World Competitors); Beat Ritchie, Harrison, Tyson, Tobias (without legendaries), Paul; Lost to Cynthia
    Cilan - Grass Cup: Placement Top 8 (Out of 256 World Competitors); Beat Erika, some rivals, Cheryl, Gardenia; Lost to Trainer
    Cilan, Iris, Ash - FFA Cup: Placement Top 32 (Cilan), Top 16 (Ash/Iris) (Out of 512 World Competitors)

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    How I would write BW

Best Wishes! [150~170 Episodes]
    Travelling Companions: Cilan / Iris / Hilda Foursome
    Goals: Ash - Collect all 8 badges and take part in the Pokemon League
    Hilda - Win all 5 PWT Cups and take part in the PWT League
    Iris - Take part at the annual tournament in Opleucid City, currently training
    Cilan - Training for Conisseur Tournament (No train, food, ship conisseur bs, he is, however, interested in Pokemon Biology)
    Pokemon Team (Bold = Before the series started)
    Ash: Pikachu, Emboar, Unfezant, Leavanny, Krookodile, Boldore, Sesmitoad
    Hilda: Oshawott, Swoobat, Emolga, Vanilluxe (conflict between Iris & Hilda), Whimiscott, Sawsbuck
    Iris: Axew, Druddigon, Excadrill, Heatmor, Gyarados,
    Cilan: Pansage, Liligant, Lileep, Serperior, Audino, Jolteon
    - Before Gym One: Meets Hilda, who is a rookie trainer for Nuvema Town. Then they meet Iris, a cocky trainer, and they partner up. Hilda chooses Oshawott while Ash is given Tepig because it wanted to follow Ash (similar to Oshawott in current BW)
    - Catches Unfezant in order to find Pikachu who got stolen by TR (only happens once in the series). After Ash retrieves Pikachu, TR gets order from the boss to go to Kanto.
    - Gym 1: Battles Striation Brothers in a triple battle. After the battle, Cilan is impressed and joins them.
    - Wellspring Cave 2-parter: Ash gets lost and meets his first rival, Cheren. They encounter TP in a double battle. Meanwhile, Hilda catches Swoobat and Cilan finds a fossil of Lileep.
    - Route 3: Cilan catches a Snivy, while Hilda catches an Emolga. Those two Pokemon were fighting, and were caught (mirroring Stunfisk & Palpitoad)
    - Nacrene City: City under attack by Team Plasma. Foursome helps out. Iris rescues a Druddigon that was under TP Control
    - *Nearby Anime-only City*: Nacrene City under destroyed, so Hilda participates in her first PWT Cup. She loses to Bianca, her first rival
    - Pinwheel Forest: Ash meets Sewaddle.
    - Gym 2: vs Lenora: Pikachu / Tepig vs Herdier / Watchog
    - Nacrene City: Lileep fossil is revived, but gets stolen by TP. Cilan retrieves it.
    - Pinwheel Forest: Infected by diseases. Meets Sewaddle again, who had evolved into Leavanny and helps out. A group of Audino also helps out. In the end, Ash gets Leavanny and Cilan gets one of the Audinos.
    - Castelia City: Meets Bianca and Cheren (Hilda doesn't know Cheren and Ash doesn't know Bianca) together. They try to get Bianca's fossil Pokemon back from TP, but the group gets defeated by one of the sages. However, during this, Drayden and Burgh managed to save the day. Iris is shown afraid of Drayden.
    - Gym 3: Iris's first gym battle. Drayden wants to know how good Iris is. Instead, her confidence is crushed by Burgh's single Pokemon, Leavanny, that managed to solo Axew, Druddigon and Excadrill. Iris is crushed and Drayden scolds her for being so arrogant.
    - Gym 3 Filler: N's first appearance. Cilan gets an Eevee
    - Gym 3: Ash vs Burgh: Pidove (mid-battle evo)/Pignite/Leavanny vs Crustle (takes down Pignite after SS, gets beaten by Pidove)/Scolipede (ties with the evolved Pidove)/Leavanny (Leavanny vs Leavanny)!

Right, I'm gonna do the rest later. But it's obviously much more planned out and better, or at least IMO.

The rivals:
    Cheren (Ash's) - Ash's main BW rival. Cheren is 14 and is more experienced. The 'Zoey' of Ash.
    Bianca (Hilda's) - Hilda's main BW rival, 12. Friends with Cheren. She is very optimistic, and has a passion of Pokemon.
    Georgia (Iris's) - Iris's main BW rival, 11. An ice master. She made Iris realise that being a dragon master does not mean that the team must be consisted by all dragons.
    Antonio (Cilan's) - A S Rank Conisseur. Calm and composed but his words are piercing, and may even let Cilan lose his cool.
    Stephan (Hilda's) - A Fighting trainee. Similar to his in-anime personality.
    Trip (Cilan's) - A 'rival' that is inferior to Cilan, but admires him. He is a B Rank Conisseur.
    Luke (Ash's) - A 'rival' that is inferior to Ash, but he admires Ash's power. In the end, he and Ash had a really good full battle to signify growth.
    Burgundy (Iris's) - She has a dislike for dragons, and thus it leads to clashes with Iris.
    Hugh (Ash's) - Very simliar to Ash: Hot-blooded, courageous and a deep passion for Pokemon. They are more of a friendly rival than real rivals.
    Rosa (Hilda's) - A famous star, but she is kind, and never uses her fame to win PWT battles.
    Nate (Ash's / Hilda's) - Son of the developer of PWT. However, he prefers gym battles.
    Virgil (Iris's) - A superior dragon trainer (not an Eevee trainer) than Iris, but he gives tips to Iris.
    Cameron (Cilan's) - A C rank Conisseur that is too rash in judgement. He is acceptable to criticism though. At the end, he passes and becomes B rank. After DA finishes, he is revealed to have quickly escalated to A rank.

At the end of this Season 1 BW!
    Ash: Placement Top 4 (Out of 128); Beat Cheren, Luke, Nate, Lost to Hugh
    Iris: Placement Top 2 (Out of 32); Beat Burgundy, Georgia, Lost to Vrigil
    Cilan: Placement Top 4 (Out of 64); Beat Cameron, Trip, Antonio, Lost to the 'Legendary' Conisseur
    Hilda: Placement Top 4 (Out of 256); Beat Nate, Stephan, Rosa, Lost to Bianca

Best Wishes Island [20 ~ 40 Episodes]
    Cast: Ash, Cilan, Iris and TR returnz!
    Main theme: Island full of legendary Pokemon, the Nest of Legendary Pokemon
    Goal: Type Master with Competition of all over the world

Iris - Dragon Cup: Placement Top 8 (Out of 128 World Competitors); Beat some rivals (To Be Decided), Clair; Almost Beat Drayden
    Ash - Mixed Cup: Placement Top 16 (Out of 256 World Competitors); Beat Ritchie, Harrison, Tyson, Tobias (without legendaries), Paul; Lost to Cynthia
    Cilan - Grass Cup: Placement Top 8 (Out of 256 World Competitors); Beat Erika, some rivals, Cheryl, Gardenia; Lost to Trainer
    Cilan, Iris, Ash - FFA Cup: Placement Top 32 (Cilan), Top 16 (Ash/Iris) (Out of 512 World Competitors)
    Looks great, but do you really believe that all of this would do 150/170 episodes? I think it would be over 200. Still I like the ideas.

Here is my Pokemon roster for the main series. This does not take into account the side series (Orange Islands, Battle Frontier, etc.). I'll go into story changing later on.

Ash's Team: Kanto
    Pikachu
    Bulbasaur
    Chamander -> Charmeleon -> Charizard
    Caterpie -> Metapod -> Butterfree (Releases here as normal, but uses Butterfree to beat Brock with Butterfree using Confusion. Returns in Best Wishes)
    Pidgeotto -> Pidgeot
    Haunter -> Gengar
    Mankey -> Primape
    Nidoking (Safari)
    Tauros (Safari)
    Snorlax
    Crabby -> Kingler

Misty's Team: Kanto
    Goldeen
    Staryu -> Starmie (Have Staryu evolve into Starmie during the battle with Ash)
    Squirtle -> Wartortle
    Magikarp
    Horsie
    Psyduck

Brock's Team: Kanto
    Geodude -> Graveler
    Onix
    Zubat -> Golbat
    Vulpix

Johto
    Ash:
    Pikachu
    Cyndaquil -> Quilava
    Chicorita -> Bayleaf -> Meganium
    Totodile
    Noctowl
    Heracross
    Phanpy -> Donphan
    Larvitar (leaves after reunion with mother, returns in Battle Frontier series)
    Lapras (Orange Island series)

Misty:
    Goldeen
    Polliwrath
    Starmie
    Wartortle
    Poliwag -> Poliwhirl
    Magikarp -> Gyarados
    Horsie -> Seadra
    Psyduck
    Corsola
    Togepi

Brock:
    Graveler
    Onix
    Golbat -> Crobat
    Pineco
    Vulpix (Returns to Suzy)
    Ninetales (From Just Waiting on a Freind, Ninetales decides to join Brock even after he frees her from the Luxury Ball)

Hoenn
    Ash:
    Pikachu
    Larvitar
    Treeko -> Grovyle -> Sceptile
    Corphish
    Snorunt -> Glalie
    Torkoal
    Tailow -> Swellow
    Aipom
    Latias (From Heroes movie. Latias decides she wants to remain with Ash.)

May:
    Torchic -> Combusken -> Blaziken
    Eevee
    Bulbasaur
    Munchlax
    Squirtle -> Wartortle
    Skitty
    Wurmple -> Silcoon -> Beautifly

Max (Age 9):
    Ralts (Despite not being old enough yet to be a trainer, Gardevoir and Kirlia understand Ralts' attachment to Max and lets her travel with him. She does not yet have a Pokeball, but she will travel with him)

Brock:
    Graveler -> Golem
    Ninetales
    Pineco -> Forretress
    Bonsley
    Mudkip -> Marshtomp
    Lotad -> Lombre -> Ludicolo
    Crobat

Sinnoh
    Ash:
    Pikachu
    Latias
    Larvitar -> Pupitar
    Turtwig -> Grotle -> Torterra
    Chimchar -> Monferno -> Infernape
    Starly -> Staravia -> Staraptor
    Buizel -> Flaotzel
    Gligar -> Gliscor
    Gible

Brock:
    Golem
    Ninetales
    Forretress
    Bonsley -> Sudowoodo
    Croagunk (No poison jab on Brock)
    Hapinny -> Chansey
    Crobat

Dawn: (Dawn will take over as ear puller for Brock)
    Piplup
    Buneary -> Lopunny
    Pachirisu
    Swinub -> Piloswine -> Mamoswine
    Togekiss
    Cyndaquil -> Quilava
    Aipom (From Ash) -> Ambipom (Does not leave)
    Buizel (Traded to Ash)

Unova:
    Ash:
    Pikachu
    Latias
    Mewtwo (After latest Movie. Mewtwo decides that he will be able to learn more about the world if he travels with Ash)
    Meloetta
    Pupitar -> Tyranitar
    Oshawott -> Dewott
    Snivy -> Servine -> Serperior
    Tepig -> Pignite
    Krokorok -> Krookadile
    Pidove -> Tranquil -> Unfeazant
    Scraggy -> Scrafty
    Sewaddle -> Swadloon -> Leavanny
    Roggenrola -> Boldore
    Butterfree
    Charizard
    Gible -> Gabite
    Palpitoad

Max:
    Treeko -> Grovyle -> Sceptile
    Ralts -> Kirlia -> Gardevoir
    Flygon
    Zorua -> Zoroark
    Petilil -> Lilligant
    Meinfoo -> Meinshao
    Deoxys
    Lillipup -> Herdier -> Stoutland

Iris:
    Axew
    Dragonite
    Emolga
    Excadrill
    Deino -> Zweilous

Brock:
    Forretress
    Steelix
    Ninetales
    Chansey -> Blissey
    Tirtouga -> Carracosta
    Cubchoo
    Pawniard -> Bisharp
    Pansage -> Simisage
    Last edited by Zorupix; 8th May 2013 at 8:53 PM.

How I would have done the Unova series.

-One major change would be to allow the pokemon to have six moves each rather than four, because it is long past time-

Well to start with backstory would be that Ash was allowed to grow older and more experianced as a trainer. At the start of his adventure the trainer who started with Charmander and the one who started with Bulbasaur are known. As they all grew their paths crossed many times. Gary by this point is the Viridian City Gym Leader, the Charmander trainer (probably Ritchie) has become the Orange Islands Champion and lives there, and Ash and the Bulbasaur trainer, a girl called Robyn, now travel on together. As well as exploring new regions and collecting Gym Badges they also mentor new trainers. In Johto it was Jimmy and Marina, in Hoenn it was May and Wally, in Sinnoh it was Dawn and Lucas. Now that they are in Unova there are a whole bunch of new faces to meet.

Ash: Of his pokemon (which is a bigger collection than he has in the series) he only chooses to bring Pikachu with him. Ash is mainly a mentor to Hilbert, but he also takes the time to help out Cheren, Bianca and others as well.
    Catches: Lillipup > Herdier (caught when asked by Professor Juniper to show some new trainers how to catch their first pokemon), Sandile > Krokorok > Krookodile (caught in the episode it first appeared), Oshawott > Dewott > Samurott (same), Tepig > Pignite > Emboar (same) Snivy > Servine > Serperior (same), Scraggy (same), Sewaddle > Swadloon > Leavanny (same) Palpitoad (same) Roggenrola > Boldore (same), Solosis > Duosion > Reuniclus(caught in double battle at the same time Robyn catches Gothita), Lampent > Chandelure (who leads a group of troublesome Litwick) Braviary (the one found on Route 4) Blitzle > Zebstrika (caught after Elesa observes that he relies on Pikachu too much, and after clearing it with Pikachu first of course - this is also the reason for him having two grass, two water, two fire, two fighting and two dark types) and Haxorus (the one found in the Nature Preserve is subject to the mind control machine made by Colress and the only way to calm it is for Ash to catch it.)

Robyn Although her starter pokemon was Bulbasaur, she decides to not take it with her. It is now a Venusaur, as is Ash's and both are happy together at Oak's lab. So Robyn takes Clefairy, which has served as an "out of pokeball" pokemon since she caught it at Mt Moon. Robyn mainly mentors Hilda, but takes the time to help out Cheren, Bianca and any others as well.
    Catches: Pidove > Tranquill > Unfezant (female, pretty much the one Ash got in the anime), Gothita > Gothorita > Gothitelle (caught in double battle at the same time Ash catches Solosis), Cottonee >Whimsicott , Frillish (female, the one Ash met during the fishing contest episode) Drilbur >Excadrill (essentially the one Iris had in the anime), Vanillish > Vanillite > Vanilluxe, Darumaka > Darmanitan, Zorua and Druddigon.

Hilbert Hilbert is a new trainer from Nuvema Town. Although he looks up to Ash for guidance, his goal is different to Ash's. Hilbert and Cheren aim to specialise in their preferred type of pokemon, and in Hilbert's case that is the bug type. Hilbert is Hilda's brother. He is disappointed when Sewaddle chooses Ash as its trainer, but his others more than make up for it.
    Pokemon: Larvesta > Volcarona (due to his desire to be a bug type specialist, he refuses the starters offered by Professor Juniper and instead gets a Larvesta from his dad), Venipede > Whirlipede > Scolipede, Joltik > Galvantula, Shelmet >Accelgor, Karrablast > Escavalier and Dwebble > Crustle (essentially the one Cilan got in the anime).

Hilda Hilda has goals more in line with what Ash and Robyn are experianced with - gym battles. As a girl though, Hilda naturally bonds with Robyn better than Ash, though this is partially due to a crush on the older boy. Hilda is Hilbert's sister. With neither Hilbert nor Cheren accepting one of the usual starter pokemon, she decides to do the same.
    Pokemon: Purrloin > Liepard (Hilda's starter pokemon is actually a pet that she has had since she was six, so the bond between them is very strong from the first day of their journey), Pansage > Simisage, Pansear > Simisear and Panpour > Simipour (I never agreed with the idea of giving only one of the elemental monkeys a central role while largely neglecting the other two, and the best answer to that is to let Hilda have all three), Woobat > Swoobat, Emolga (the one Iris got in the anime), Golett > Golurk and Minccino > Cinccino (pretty much the same as the one Bianca got in the anime).

Cheren Cheren wants to be a gym leader, plain and simple. And since he has a Lillipup as a pet, he decides that the normal type is the one for him to specialise in. He doesn't travel with the main group, but journeys with Bianca, and is a friendly rival.
    Pokemon: Lillipup > Herdier > Stoutland (it has a rivalry with Ash's Herdier. Started off as a pet.) Patrat > Watchog (first pokemon caught), Pidove > Tranquill > Unfezant (male variant), Deerling > Sawsbuck, Bouffalant, Minccino > Cinccino (has a rivalry with Hilda's Cinccino).

Bianca With her father dead set against the idea, Bianca was originally not going to go on an adventure. Instead she had to watch her three friends head out into the wide world without her. Her spirits were lifted, however, when Professor Juniper took her on as an assistant. However things change in Striaton City when everyone gathers together to investigate strange goings on at the dream yard. Professor Juniper decides that Bianca would benefit from seeing the world and convinces her the go, telling her that she will deal with Bianca's father. Fennel gives Bianca a Munna as her first pokemon, and Bianca begins travelling with Cheren. She has no real goal, other than making friends and seeing the world. She competes in tournaments, but does not challenge gyms.
    Pokemon: Munna, Mienfoo > Mienshao, Litwick > Lampent (Litwick is one of the followers of the Lampent that Ash catches), Audino (after seeing one in a Pokemon Centre, she decides that it could be handy to have one around), Petilil > Lilligant and Ducklett > Swanna.
    Episode note > When Bianca's father turns up to take her home, Ash claims responsibility for her and Cheren. Bianca's father is furious at Juniper for sending his daughter off against his wishes, but Ash and Robyn insist that they will always help Bianca and Cheren should they need it. Ash battle's Bianca's father and wins, resulting in him realising that his daughter is in good company, and as safe as he could want her to be on her journey.

Iris Rather than being a main character, Iris is a reoccuring one, who is much more grown up. She notes that after a long time training with Drayden she is now out doing some training of her own. When the group first meet her in Castelia City she has a Fraxure, Druddigon and Zweilous. In her debut she is asked to take care of an Archen, which later becomes a full member of her team. In subsequent appearances (she enters all the tournaments that occur) her Pokemon are shown to have evovled into their final forms. During BW2 she gets a Lairon, which later becomes an Aggron, and somewhere along the line encounters a Lapras. Because it is an ice type she is frightened of it, but then she sees that it knows Dragon Pulse and she takes an interest. With encouragement from the group, she faces her fear and catches Lapras. Fear conquered, she claims that now is the time for her to make a move for her real goal. This is not revealed until just after the League tournament, when the group get invited to the champion's stadium at the pokemon league headquarters. There they witness Iris challenge Alder for his place as champion. The battle is close and both get down to their last pokemon when Team Plasma show up and ruin it all, sparking the "Episode N" arc.

Cilan Cilan is not a main character, just a gym leader. This is partly because his role as the older one is taken up by both Ash and Robyn, and also because Hilda has Pansage and Hilbert had Dwebble > Crustle.

Stephan Remains a rival, and is a much more experianced one, proving a good rival for Ash and Robyn, both of whom are too experianced for the younger trainers to be much of a threat to. He keeps both Sawk and Zebstrika, but does not have Liepard. Instead he has Bisharp and Heatmor. Then once the BW2 stuff kicks in he gets a Golduck and Zangoose.

Georgia Remains as a rival, and still mostly to Iris, but also enjoys sparring with Robyn once she gets a Druddigon. Like Stephan, Georgia is a more experianced trainer. She keeps Beartic and Vanilluxe, but not Bisharp (which went to Stephan). She also has Cryogonal and, during BW2 she gets a Delibird, Sealeo and Weavile.

Virgil remains a rival, but is not met until BW2. Still trains Eeveelutions.
    Burgundy and Trip Not sure whether to keep these two or not. If they remain then they get handled much better.
    Cameron Ditched from the cast. Never liked him, so he's gone.

Hugh Introduced later as an experianced trainer and rival to Ash. He hates Team Plasma. He has Samurott, Eelektross, Bouffalant, Simisear, Flygon and Gigalith.
    Nate Also introduced later. Nate has Emboar, Lucario, Simisage, Seismitoad, Absol and Magnezone
    Rosa Also introduces later. Rosa has Serperior, Simipour, Arcanine, Ampharos, Altaria and Serperior
    Last edited by Sprinter1988; 9th May 2013 at 7:11 AM.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

I think that I would make the older characters more involved in the anime. Maybe when Ash comes home after a defeat in any of the tourneys he is in, and he sees Misty who just happens to just be stopping by at the time. Maybe he pays a visit to the Hoenn region, and stops by the Petalburg Gym and sees May, who tells him he is just in time for Max's 10th birthday, and he is getting his first Pokemon and they should have a battle. Or maybe there is a wallace cup like contest in the Unova region and Dawn goes to compete, and Ash just happens to be near by to meet up.

I don't know if its just me, but personally I don't really like how the writers have tried just tried to make us forget about the older characters, and just accept new one as replacements.

i would have had n appear A LOT sooner in the anime and i would of had him insist on seeing ALL of ash's pokemon and he would tell ash he had mixed feelings for how he treated his pokemon saying that while he had a strong bond with pikachu his bond with oh say kingler was non existent and that kingler secretly hated ash for never training him or doing anything nice for him as well as believing ash didnt care for him and ash's other pokemon were either beginning to hate him cause they believe he doesnt actually care about them or werent sure about him anymore but still somewhat liked him. this would cause ash to become horrified by how neglectful he has been to his pokemon and come dangerously close to giving up his dream of becoming a pokemon master.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Just spit-balling, but here's my blueprint for X/Y:

Main girl is the Female PC
    Swap out Cilan for Chili

-Chili still has his fiery temperament but wants to become more mature and continue on his goal towards opening his own Fire-type Gym (he'll still catch one or two non-Fire types.)
    -Over the course of the show has to mature and learn to be responsible for the other two
    -Main girl is generally more formal and mature than previous PCs, helps to bridge the gap between Cilan and Chili
    -Main girl also has a more formal background, well educated-perhaps, but doesn't handle being spontaneous well in contrast to Ash and Chili, kind of a like a female Conway minus the whole creepy nerd thing

I'd space things out a lot more than the writers have in the past:

Episode 1: Ash gets a call from Chili, and says he'd like to accompany him on his next adventure and recommends the Kalos region. Says he'll fly directly to Kalos so they can meet up at the first major city. Ash gets there for the second part of the episode.

Ash gets two episodes on his own, catching his Fletchling and maybe doing some training with it

Episode 4: Ash meets the new girl

Episode 8: Ash meets up with Chili

Episode 12/13/14: First Gym (A win)

Episode 18: Introduce the rival (introducing him later gives some time for him to believably build up his team)
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

I've always liked the idea of Ash catching pokemon purely to give them to those he travelled with in the past.
    Think about it, it gives reasons to introduce new pokemon and it gives the writers an excuse to give appearances to Ash's old friends.
    Misty became a Gym Leader specialising in the water type, so what was there to stop Ash catching Wailmer, Pelipper, Whiscash and Relicanth in Hoenn, Floatzel, Shellos, Mantyke and Finneon in Sinnoh and Swanna, Alomomola, Frillish and Panpour in Unova and then sending them to her? That gives Misty four appearances per series, and at the end of each he could visit in order to check out how things are going with her and the pokemon he sends.

And it wouldn't have to stop with Misty. Brock became a pokemon doctor, so Ash could send him an Audino and tell him how all the Nurse Joys in Unova use them. And I bet a Minccino would go down well in a hospital
    Gary went off researching rare pokemon, especially fossil pokemon. So Ash could send him Archen or Tirtouga.
    May and Dawn compete in contests, so send them pokemon that would do well there, like Lilligant and Whimsicott.
    Ash's mother would probably love having a Leavanny around the house as well.
    And I'd bet that Professor Oak would love the chance to study Elgyem and Sigilyph.

Ash has already shown a tendancy to leave his pokemon in the care of others, usually people he barely knows. So why would he not catch pokemon purely because he thinks his friends would like them?
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

At the start of a new series or season I would have ash's pikachu stolen by a non team rocket related poacher and make it so that ash doesnt get his pikachu back for a good 100 or more episodes partialy because said poacher managed to get ash to believe pikachu died so that ash would leave him alone.

So anyway how would you feel if ash's pikachu was stolen by a poacher for a good 100+ episodes? how would the writers(or you if you had the opportunity to take over the anime and make such a situation) make it work? what would ash's reaction be? what would be team rocket's reaction be? and what plot point would have to be involved to make it last so long?

I have an idea as to how to make it work its kind of dark though......basically a poacher comes an ambushes ash with 3 hydreigon and while ash is distracted with the hydreigon the poacher would swoop in and capture pikachu 2 or 3 episodes later ash would catch up to the poacher and demand to know where his pikachu is the poacher will either a said pikachu died or b he already sold it and now not even he knows where it is at! a good couple 100 episodes later ash would find his pikachu who had now been turned into a shadow pokemon on the same level of corruption as shadow lugia from pokemon XD! oh and said poacher is the younger sibling of hunter J and he makes her seem like a saint in comparison not too mention he also managed to make ash deathly afraid of him! and yes i would also have ash battle against cipher and another one of their shadow pokemon would be none other than ash's butterfree who like pikachu was corrupted to the level lugia was in pokemon XD!

so what do you all think opinions if you please .
    Last edited by pokedigijedi; 18th May 2013 at 4:59 AM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Main change would be to swap main characters at the start of a new region - it gives a chance for them to actually have concrete goals for them to work toward/have some closure when pokemon ends, instead of the secondary characters being expendable add-ons to the protagonist. It also prevents the dreaded reset, where the characters seem to forget that they developed in previous seasons. The bonds of friendship, which they loooove to talk about, aren't handled well. It's like, "you're my best friend! except that a few series from now, i wont acknowledge that you ever existed!" It sucks that we can only assume they're keeping in contact with one another. I guess more cameos would be nice, but it doesn't really solve the problem.

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast