Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1513

Thread: If You Were in Charge of the Anime (*POTENTIAL SPOILERS*)

Default Villains and rivals

TVillainous teams

Team Rocket would end up having a more complete story and proper involvement in the plot. I'd give the trio a few bones. As for Pokemon to give them?

James:
    * Inkay, Carnivine, Chimecho, Mime Jr-Unchanged
    * Weezing: He would retain this Pokemon. Giving him up was just an excuse to trade away
    * Victreebel: He'd keep this Pokemon with him
    * Gyarados: His Magikarp would return and cause problems. James would save the day from an angry Gyarados by remembering he technically still owns it, however it is still troublesome. Its an emergency Pokemon
    * Growlithe: Growlie would show up more often, when it comes to non-Rocket issues
    * Yamask: It would fully evolve
    * Golett: As part of his BW promotion, he'd use Golett to help with tech
    * Ferroseed: His equivalent of the pointy grass Pokemon he usually gets
    * Shiny Swirlix: Yes, really. It would eventually become a Slurpuff. In a taste of Team Rocket's medicine, being a rare coloration would put it as risk of being stolen

Jessie:
    * Wobbuffet, Seviper, Yanmega, Dustox, Gourgeist: Unchanged, though her Pumpkaboo evolves in an accidental trade between her and one of Ash's main Pokemon. She is forced to trade back rather than give up the valuable Pokemon
    * Arbok: As mentioned, she'd keep it. It'd be a rival with Seviper, and its revealed the former's male and latter's female.
    * Happiny: The first Team Rocket egg, and eventually becomes Chansey. A nod to her dream of being a Chansey
    * Joltik: She ends up getting an Electric type of her own in parallel with Ash's Electric type
    * Sandshrew: In Kanto, she ends up getting a Ground type and it helps add to her overconfidence involving Ash and pals

Giovanni
    * Persian: Unchanged
    * Rhydon: This is shown as his power house and main Pokemon, later becoming Rhyperior. Both it and Persian are the only Pokemon he seems to have compassion for, and its revealed he obtained it as his starter when he was just a boy and it Rhyhorn
    * Moltres: Yes, really. To prove how tough he is, Giovanni managed to succsefully capture a legendary Moltres, though he still regards Mewtwo as its utter superior. He only brings this Pokemon out in emergencies, like fighting against Elite 4 who might question
    * Ditto: A Pokemon Giovanni uses to make decoys of himself and be better at covering his villainous tracks
    * Shiny Koffing: This is a trophy Pokemon of Giovanni. He's waiting to find the right opportunity to sell it for a pretty penny

Archie and Maxie: Unlike in the original anime, they clearly have Pokemon. Archie has Sharpedo, Maxie Camerupt, and both a Crobat. As part of their scheme to capture Kyogre and Groudon, they fight and manage to obtain Regice and Regirock respectively. When they atone

Cyrus: Like the games, Cyrus actually has Pokemon. He possess a Houndoom, Porygon-Z, Clefable, Solrock and Lunatone

Ghetsis and N: Ghetsis actually has Pokemon, mainly his Hydreigon. He ends up mind-controlling Kyurem to do his bidding. N ends up befriending Reshiram, and Ash must temporarily ally with Zekrom

Rivals

Gary, Drew, Harley: More or less unchanged

Paul: Better characterized. He ends up with a Pokemon who evolves via friendship, and having succeeded at that as part of his character development

Tobias: The most revamped rival. He is a "rare hunter", showing up and trying to get valuable Pokemon. He's somewhat suspicious but ultimately neutral aligned. Shows up throughout Sinnoh
    * Crobat: His starter. He admits there's a certain irony that a "rare hunter" has a common Pokemon as his starter
    * Darkrai: We see how he captures it; when Darkrai is causing trouble, he uses the opportunity to catch it.
    * Primeape: How he caught Darkrai, thanks to its type advantage and ability
    * Cresselia: His second legendary, obtained thanks to having Darkrai
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    * Joltik: She ends up getting an Electric type of her own in parallel with Ash's Electric type
    Actually I could see that one working in BW, especially if it evolved into a Galvantula. Likely would start off an annoying bug that clings to Jessie, only to evolve into a loyal hulking beast similar to Arbok. It's abilities would also make it ideal for tying up heroes and victims as a stall tactic (same for Yamask had it evolved into a Cofagrigus, as observed with Iris).

Concerning BW Team Rocket, I would have kept the competence upgrade, but downplayed the personality change. They would still be more sinister and serious minded than usual, but have a lot more breaks into their old comical selves, likely when no one else is around or squeeing over finally succeeding (similar to the radio series at the time I guess). The Meloetta arc would have them bumbling a bit and struggling not to get caught sneaking around for example, but still ultimately pulling everything off. Their Pokemon would have also had more personality.

XY should have borrowed a bit more from BW's structure with them, having the odd long term scheme and being downplayed into less recurrent but slightly more challenging and relevant plots in XYZ like they had been in DA (maybe like with Plasma, more focus could have been put on them monitoring Flare instead of just loads of generic Pikachu schemes). Maybe they could have snuck in a Giovanni scheme in there too, I feel like one once a series would make a cool tradition.
    Last edited by DatsRight; 28th November 2016 at 4:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DatsRight View Post
    Actually I could see that one working in BW, especially if it evolved into a Galvantula. Likely would start off an annoying bug that clings to Jessie, only to evolve into a loyal hulking beast similar to Arbok. It's abilities would also make it ideal for tying up heroes and victims as a stall tactic (same for Yamask had it evolved into a Cofagrigus, as observed with Iris).

Concerning BW Team Rocket, I would have kept the competence upgrade, but downplayed the personality change. They would still be more sinister and serious minded than usual, but have a lot more breaks into their old comical selves, likely when no one else is around or squeeing over finally succeeding (similar to the radio series at the time I guess). The Meloetta arc would have them bumbling a bit and struggling not to get caught sneaking around for example, but still ultimately pulling everything off. Their Pokemon would have also had more personality.

XY should have borrowed a bit more from BW's structure with them, having the odd long term scheme and being downplayed into less recurrent but slightly more challenging and relevant plots in XYZ like they had been in DA (maybe like with Plasma, more focus could have been put on them monitoring Flare instead of just loads of generic Pikachu schemes). Maybe they could have snuck in a Giovanni scheme in there too, I feel like one once a series would make a cool tradition.
    I agree with your sentiment. Also, I have my own plot ideas

* Celebi plot: The GS Ball was originally supposed to reveal Celebi, however that was axed for the fourth movie. I say they should've used tied it into the fourth movie. Celebi would emerged, the GS Ball having plucked it forty years through time. Professor Oak calls up and seems to know it, and Celebi becomes a temporary companion trying to locate where to put it. The fourth movie happens albeit altered, and its revealed the GS Ball's opening also created a time portal Sammy fell through when trying to rescue it

* Team Magma and Aqua: Their role would be expanded and play a more important part. As mentioned, they would catch a Regirock and Regice respectively. Its revealed that these three Pokemon are keys on how to release Kyogre and Groudon. Registeel is the strongest and eventually would help Ash and friends in summoning Rayquaza. The Red and Blue Orbs would be Groudon and Kyogre possessing the leaders to do their bidding in their ancient war

* Team Plasma: Like Aqua and Magma, they're more developed, appear far more often and are more or less the same as their game equivalent. If Ash loses, its because N showed up with his befriended Reshiram/Zekrom. Ash must befriend the other and fight. Meanwhile Ghetsis uses his BW2 skill to prepare an invasion with Kyurem in case things go awray. Giovanni and Ghetsis end up battling for supremacy

* Tougher Team Rocket: Team Rocket would have a few more succsesses. For instance, I had a plot idea of which they manage to steal Pikachu away. However Ash follows them and rescues Pikachu from the Team Rocket base. Giovanni actually gets a sneak peak at Pikachu at doesn't think he's any special, but Team Rocket never learns about this and continues hunting it

Team Rocket would play a role as part of HGSS in Sinnoh again, with the admins of Arianna, Proton and Petrel deciding to play a part. They serve as the face of the organization in Sinnoh, causing trouble for Team Galactic and

* Silver appears: Silver, not Paul, is the rival in Sinnoh. It'd play an interesting dynamic when it comes to Team Rocket, especially tfw you realize you've been causing trouble for the boss' son

* Deoxys and Mew: An extension of the CD Drama and Mewtwo saga. Giovanni does some research and realizes Mewtwo exists, considering he'd likely have files and everything. However the blank in his memory leads him to act differently, planning to go after a Pokemon powerful enough to capture Mewtwo back

Deoxys appears in the anime as being sealed away in an ancient temple on the Sevii Islands. Giovanni is able to tame it thanks to his own skill and the defensive measures of the temple restraining the entity. Meanwhile, the Mew Mewtwo was cloned from appears again. Its revealed that Jessie's mother from the CD Drama has become a guardian ghost.

Jessie shows a vendetta against Mew because her mother died to catch it. However she comes to turn with it. In a once in a lifetime exception, the trio will help stop their boss's scheme under his nose to honor her mother's spirit. Giovanni plans to use Deoxys both to fight Mewtwo and capture Mew in the hopes of creating another Mewtwo. For bonus points, we get an imagine spot of that Mewtwo and its shiny, since really how else would we justifiably get to see that shiny in the anime?

I also had the idea that Team Rocket would successfully steal a Pokemon...only the trainer was a total dick and the Pokemon's happier with them

* Tougher Team Rocket: Team Rocket would have a few more succsesses. For instance, I had a plot idea of which they manage to steal Pikachu away. However Ash follows them and rescues Pikachu from the Team Rocket base. Giovanni actually gets a sneak peak at Pikachu at doesn't think he's any special, but Team Rocket never learns about this and continues hunting it
    I actually wondered how a situation like that would turn out. I know Pokemon Live! did it. It would be cool to see the Trio's reactions at having this temporary ultimate victory, not to mention Ash finally having a showdown in TR HQ. I at least think that should a finale ever be made between Ash and TR that would be the best way to end it.

KANTO/JOHTO
    Ash
    - Pikachu, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Snorlax (caught in Kanto), Pidgeot (caught as Pidgey, he would be the first capture instead of Caterpie), Gengar (Ash would keep Haunter and evolve him), Primeape, Sandslash, Scizor (same as Tracey's)
    Leaf
    - Jigglypuff (her starter, female, she'd be around Pikachu's height), Lapras (Ash's, her powerhouse), Rapidash (caught as Ponyta at the Laramie Ranch), Vileplume, Butterfre (she'd catch it instead of Ash, female), Kangaskhan, Espeon (to promote Johto instead of Togepi), Dragonite (female, other powerhouse, has a crush on Charizard)
    Brock
    - Steelix, Golem, Aerodactyl (his powerhouse), Omastar, Magcargo, Sudowoodo (the one blocking the road)
    Female Breeder
    - Farfetch'd, Lickitung, Electrode (same personality as Brock's Pineco), Slowbro (Psyduck's personality), Marowak (caught as Cubone in Lavender Town), Jynx
    Ash & co. would be the main protagonists in Kanto and came back as rivals to Jimmy, Marina, Vincent and Chigusa in Johto.

Honestly, I would give personal stakes with the twerps when it came to villain arcs. I can't recall one where I felt personal stakes.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

"Resistance. Rebellion. You will burn these ideas away."

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Honestly, I would give personal stakes with the twerps when it came to villain arcs. I can't recall one where I felt personal stakes.
    Team Galatic/Hunter J and TF arc kidna came close to that bt still flopped in soe part due to the stakes eing lowered in under less than 3 minutes
    Last edited by DankOverlord; 2nd December 2016 at 2:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Serena gave Ash a kiss, Lillie gave him a child.
    Currently hyped up fo 20th Movie . BRING IT ON!!!!

I'd make Armourshipping canon. :P

JOHTO
    Jimmy
    - Typhlosion (starter), Aipom (likes to stay outside its pokeball like Ash's Pikachu), Slowking, Victreebel, Ampharos, Tyranitar (regional ace), Noctowl, Donphan, Ursaring, Beedrill
    Marina
    - Feraligatr (starter, ace), Misdreavus, Sunflora, Ninetales, Xatu, Ledian, Miltank, Girafarig
    Vincent
    - Meganium, Azumarill, Houndoom (ace), Magneton, Stantler, Dodrio
    Chigusa (she'd be former Chuck's apprentice)
    - Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Machoke, Poliwrath, Heracross (ace)

Going on from my last post id like to go into more detail. At the beginning of XY I'd have Serena run away from home to become a trainer and to get away from her Rhyhorn Racer lessons that her mom wants her to do. She then chooses Fennekin and then calls her Mom and tells her that she wants to be a trainer instead. Her mom appears and challenges Serena to a battle to test her resolve, with Serena winning. Serena later then meets Clemont and Bonnie who are locked out of the gym because of Clembot going rogue and the 3 travel to Santalune City where Serena challenges Viola and loses her first gym battle. Serena then has an emotional scene of doubting her choice of becoming a trainer and then has a nice bonding scene with Fennekin where she decides to cut her hair to show her new determination and change towards becoming a Pokemon champion. She then challenges Viola again and wins and continues to win the next six badges. On the first attempt of her 8th badge she loses and then trains in the Pokemon village for her second attempt and wins. At the Kalos League Serena would make it to the top 4 before losing to the eventual league champion.
    Her final team would be Delphox, Pangoro, Sylveon, (mega)Absol, Clawitzer, and Meowstic
    (Btw before anyone asks, Ash will not exist at all in this)
    If SM is a rip off of Yokai Watch, then XY/Z is a very poor ripoff of shonen anime like Naruto
    Credit goes to Satomine Night

I would have had Champion Diantha defeat powerful trainer so when Ash Greninja actually battled, it would prove that Ash Greninja was powerful enough to take on a Champion Ace. That way fans would actually have evidence that Greninja may be Ash's strongest pokemon. The battle would have been after Ash managed to master Ash Greninja

OS Revisited
    Ash still starts with Pikachu, Brock and Misty remain the same. Except Pokeshipping is totally canon in this universe. And Team Rocket(Minus the TRio) grow in power and are more villainous as the series progresses. Being the main villains in Kanto, Johto, and Kalos after Giovanni and Pierce kill Lysandre and his soldier Alain during an Team Rocket vs Team Flare story. Not Team Plasma because well.... Ash isn't involved with Unova's story. Team Rocket members are present in Unova, but more secret with Pierce being in charge of the operations there and Butch/Cassidy causing trouble for Hilbert and friends from time to time similar to their Chronicles appearances where they get missions from Team Rocket spies at restaurants.
    Kanto-
    Nothing note worthy. Ash's Pokemon pretty much remain the same. Except Bulbasaur and Squirtle both evolve once. And he captures a Cubone in Lavender Tower, Attila and Hun being in charge of that operation as I don't believe Butch and Cassidy could possibly be THAT evil. Attila and Hun already proved to be bigger assholes in the Raikou special, I can easily see them doing this. Oh! And Dratini and Scyther, cause why not? Scizor and Dragonite are favorites of mine. Butterfree gets released, but Pidgeot stays and Primeape returns at the League before going home with the others. He also catches Haunter.
    And Team Rocket's operations at Game Corner and Saffron also take place. The birds don't come into play though, as they're saved for the second movie. Ash still loses at the League.... but not to Ritchie, no. He lost to a Team Rocket operative who Giovanni obtained forged badges for to take Ash out, from spite. Now that Team Rocket no longer controls the Viridian Gym and has a lot of heat in Kanto. Giovanni leaves for Johto until things cool down, but Team Rocket still operates in Kanto and has their secret main base.

Ash:
    Main Squad- Pikachu, Pidgeot, Charizard, Wartortle, Ivysaur, Cubone
    Reserves- Kingler, Haunter, Muk, Tauros, Scyther, Dratini, Primeape

Misty:
    Staryu (Only Staryu, I think owning both is ridiculous)
    Psyduck (Yep, good old Psyduck)
    Seadra (Unlike Horsea, it's actually freaking useful!)
    Goldeen (Keeping this cause I actually got laughs when it was sent against the TRio)
    Vaporeon (Caught as a Vaporeon, was being sought out by a Poacher but Misty saved it thanks to the unlikely hero Psyduck. Vaporeon is grateful and wants to join Misty's team)

Brock:
    Golem (Evolves all the way before the Grand Pri)
    Onix
    Golbat (Evolves here, stupid how long it was a Zubat)
    Vulpix
    Rhyhorn (Caught at the Safari Zone in place of a Tauros. Is rather shy compared to his other Pokemon so Brock has to work hard with it)

James:
    Weezing
    Victreebel
    Nidoking (Given as gift from Giovanni after Ash proves to be a nuisance, having ruined several operations including Lavender Town, SS Anne, Game Corner. He realizes he underestimated the kid and feels he needs to give the TRio a power boost)

Jessie:
    Arbok
    Lickitung
    Nidoqueen (Gift as well)

Cue First Movie, nothing different

Orange Islands:
    After losing fairly early on in the League, Ash is rather upset and doesn't have a lot of confidence. But after some cheering up from his friends, Ash decides to enter the Orange League while delivering the GS ball to Ivy. Brock still stays with Ivy, except in the end it is actually explained she cheated on him. Which is why he doesn't like hearing that name. Ash also starts to realize his feelings for Misty during a gym battle against the guy pinning for her affection.

Team Changes-
    Ivysaur-Venusaur, evolves during that episode with the ******* mayor.
    Wartortle- Blastoise, evolves while helping the Wartortle Fire Fighting squad.
    Dratini-Dragonair, evolves during Lapras' farewell
    Snorlax
    Poliwag for Misty

Tracey:
    Venonat
    Marill

Movie Two is essentially the same thing, except the villain dies.

Johto:
    Ash and friends head to Johto after Ash hears about it. Wanting to deliver the GS ball for Oak and compete in the Silver Conference. He only takes Pikachu though, upon hearing Gary is only taking Eevee.
    Notable changes are that Larvitar chooses to stay with Ash and the three guys involved with that were Team Rocket agents. And that Jimmy/Ethan is also at the League. And Casey actually makes it to the League. And Team Rocket's operations from the game take place again
    Ash:
    Pikachu, Heracross, Noctowl, Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Meganium, Hitmontop, Phanpy, Larvitar
    And Cubone and Dragonair both fully evolve at the League. And Scyther evolves into Scizor in one episode

Brock:
    Golem
    Steelix (Always hated how he wasn't the one who got to evolve him.....)
    Crobat
    Rhydon
    Ninetails (Given back to Susan, back Vulpix evolves in said episode)
    Red Gyarados (Brock calms it down and catches it while Ash and Lance explore Team Rocket's operations in the city. Misty wussed out because of her Gyarados phobia)
    Forretress

Misty:
    Starmie
    Psyduck
    Seaking (Released cause only fair if everyone got one, and I don't care for this Pokemon as a species)
    Politoad
    Kingdra
    Chinchou

James:
    Weezing
    Victreebel
    Nidoking
    Houndoom (He catches it as a Houndour because it reminds him of his Growlithe, when they meet)
    Sneasel

Jessie:
    Arbok
    Wobbufett
    Nidoqueen
    Smoochum

Less Pokemon for Jessie, but oh well. Wanted to keep things fair team change wise for the Rocket TRio. Smoochum is rather obvious, I'm not explaining it. And Houndoom and Sneasel were Pokemon I always wanted to see the Trio commanding.

Movies Three has some slight changes, with the girl getting punished and sent to juvie until she is an adult for what she did. She's still a villain, I don't care. Villains don't get away with what they did unless they're called the TRio or N in this universe. That and I always despised her.
    Movie Four, GS ball related but ALMOST the same thing. Oak and the Poacher are involved in the story anyways
    Movie Five, EXACTLY how the movie went. Only Latios doesn't die...... Misty does, how's that for a plot twist? This takes place AFTER the Johto League and Ash reveals his feelings for her before Misty fades away..... getting greeted by Arceus in heaven. Nothing against Misty, I can't have Ash and Serena hooking up without making Ash look bad can I? The gap between Misty getting killed off and him meeting Serena is several years. Long enough for him to properly get over it and not come off as a dick. PLUS this shows we can't always have a happy ending, the two Team Rocket members died too btw. If this upsets you that good guys died, don't look at what I do for Unova. Hilbert and N survive obviously given they play roles in Kalos, but I'm not making promises for the others

League Placements:
    1st place- Harrison
    2nd place- Jimmy/Ethan
    Third/Fourth Place- Silver and Crystal

Next time: Hoenn, the Battle Frontier saga, and Sinnoh. Plus a Prologue for BW starring N!
    Much more detailed because...... when it comes to Kanto and Johto I just struggle to go into detail. The latter regions are just more developed game wise and I can think of plenty more stories and plot points.

Wouldn't Jessie be better suited to a Sneasel, given her early affinity for the Sneasel line, not to mention them being more sneaky, vicious Pokemon that tend to fit her more while James has the affectionate ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    The gap between Misty getting replaced and him meeting Serena is several TV years. Long enough for him to properly get over it and not come off as a dick.
    This actually happened.

The obvious is that Ash would win leagues and actually age once in a while. He'd get win at least Hoenn and Sinnoh. As for aging, I'd have him become 11 at the tail end of Johto, 12 at Unova and maybe 13 now

Advanced Generation
    With May, nothing's changed as I think she was progressed quite well and handled perfectly goal wise.
    Brock gets laid, shows traits of a Pokemon Doctor and is mistaken for one in one episode..... which he lies and says he is cause it was a pretty girl accusing him of course!
    Ash is still mourning over dead Misty and didn't even want to continue on his journey at first but Brock, Pikachu, Gary, Delia, and Oak all talked some sense into him saying Misty wouldn't want him doing this. Even the TRio helped in their own special way. He makes rivals in the form of Brendan, who is May and Max's older brother in this universe AND is the main rival. Except unlike the other main rivals Ash will receive in the series he's actually quite nice. Showing respect to Ash and even being a good friend. And he gets Wally, who is essentially Sawyer done right. He starts off terribly weak with only a Ralts. But shows VISIBLE progression as the series goes on, and doesn't beat Ash actually ever...... but he sure comes close at the League. Brendan sets off to Kanto after the League, allowing him to appear in a few episodes there and the Mirage special.
    The TRio end up helping Giovanni start up an operation in Hoenn. With Brodie, rather than fading him into obscurity and pretending he no longer exists joining the ranks of Team Rocket after the episode involving him stealing the Ribbon Cup. Setting up his return for future episodes, like in DP where he and Ditto transform to set up Nando. And the TRio, James and Jessie anyways, leave some Pokemon behind with Chimecho so he doesn't feel lonely while he heals while making room for DP additions. Weezing and Arbok are still released though, cause that was the only release aside from Butterfree that wasn't utter **** or forced.

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Sceptile
    Swellow
    Swampert (Ash got him, Brock didn't need two Water types. And Ludicolo was a perfect Pokemon for Brock. Mudkip was just..... there)
    Torkoal (Got more battle and screen time before being placed at Oak's for the Battle Frontier)
    Flygon (The ace)
    Aggron
    Glalie (He tags along with Ash until Aipom joins the team, to get in a few more battles)
    Phanpy -> Donphan
    Dragonair -> Dragonite
    Aipom

Brock:
    Forretress
    Ludicolo
    Beldum -> Metang (Evolves in BF, gift from Steven)
    Camerupt (Former Magma Pokemon, released but Brock helps it out and it joins him)
    Bonsly

May:
    Blaziken
    Delcatty (Skitty needed to grow up at some point)
    Beautifly
    Ivysaur
    Munchlax
    Eevee
    Squirtle

James:
    Cacnea
    Skarmory (He likes Pokeringer stuff, only fitting he has a bird of his own. And it can cause trouble for Pikachu)
    Sneasel
    Mime Jr

Jessie:
    Seviper
    Wobbufett
    Dustox
    Smoochum

League Placements
    1st place: Tyson
    Second place: Random Cotd
    Third place and Fourth Place: Ash Ketchum and random character

No changes to Grand Festival ones.....

Diamond/Pearl
    There is barely anything I'd change actually. Except for J to be replaced by a different character. And Gary to appear more than he did...... And actually at one point SHOW Conway was collecting badges too, rather than him just showing up at the League *smh*
    And a few Pokemon Ash crossed paths with actually joining him like Hippopotas, Riolu, and Snover.
    And evil Togepi, make him appear early and after development with Dawn he turns into Togetic and joins her right after Ambipom leaves. Evolves into Togekiss by choice.
    And Lyra, she and Ash actually date. Courtesy of Brock the Love Doctor. Trying to get his buddy into the game, but Ash and Lyra are still just friends afterward. Ash's choice mostly, not liking Lyra the way she likes him.
    And Barry has a Gallade. A shame nobody owned that bad *** of a Pokemon.
    Cacnea and Dustox still leave, cause again. Those were good releases and weren't forced or utter garbage! You actually shed tears for them..... -_-

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Staraptor
    Torterra
    Infernape
    Buizel
    Gliscor
    Gabite (Evolves against Conway)
    Lucario (Shares powerhouse status with Infernape)
    Snover
    Hippopotas

Dawn:
    Piplup
    Buneary
    Pachirisu
    Mamoswine
    Cyndaquil
    Togekiss

James:
    Carnivine
    Sneasel
    Skarmory
    Mime Jr
    Bronzor (*cough* Shouldn't have to explain this but.... bottle caps)

Jessie:
    Seviper
    Yanmega
    Wobbufett
    Smoochum

Grand Festival Placements
    1st place: Dawn!
    2nd place: Zoey
    Third and Fourth place: Jessie(via Dawn) and Nando(via Zoey)

League Placements
    1st place: Tobias
    2nd place: Ash
    3rd and Fourth place: Paul and Lucas

Episode N
    A prequel episode for Best Wishes. Starring N. Set shortly before Best Wishes starts

Next Best Wishes

I will have stopped the Ash adventures after AG and I will have created a new hero from Diamond & Pearl that would have stayed up to XY...

Afterwards, it would take a pavement to say everything I will change.
    I'm French, so I apologize in advance for my writing's mistakes in English. ^^

Ash Alola Team Prediction :

For me, Black 2 and White 2 are best Pokémon Games. AG is the best anime's period.

Quest Team Pokémon Moon : Kommo-o, Salazzle, Alolan Marowak, Eevee/Glaceon, Vikavolt, Decidueye
    Quest Team Pokémon X : Hawlucha, Gardevoir Shiny, Blastoise, Gogoat, Tyrantrum and Delphox
    Quest Team Pokémon Alpha Sapphire : Ninjask, Altaria, Azumarill, Sharpedo, Glalie and Blaziken
    Quest Team Pokémon Blue : Nidoking, Pidgeot, Venusaur, Lapras, Hitmonlee and Jotleon

Default Best Wishes

Hilbert and Hilda are trainers, starting at the age of 16. They're only starting so late because of Bianca and her over protective father who wouldn't let her leave until she was 16. Being the good friends they are, they decided to wait along with Cheren(Who likes Bianca) until she turned 16........ only her father tried to pull a fast one and said her friend's must be 16 too. Making them have to wait for the twin's birthday, seeing as Bianca is a few months older along with Cheren. So it starts on a birthday, explaining the magically gift wrapped box you get sent in Black/White.
    Only.... to their surprise only three pokeballs are in the box. While there is four people, Hilbert being the nice guy he is insists that Hilda, Bianca, and Cheren take them. Much as he clearly wants Snivy, because it's the best of the starters obviously. He goes to Juniper's later and asks why there were only three Pokemon, and she explains that she had only had three starters left to give as other trainers had started recently so she was short on Pokemon. But she had a special Pokemon in the back that she wanted a good person to raise, and knowing Hilbert quite well as it's a small town and him helping out at the lab a lot decides he would be perfect to raise it. She lets it out to reveal..... Riolu. And unlike Ash and Pikachu, because Riolu senses aura and Hilbert's is a perfect match for his aura they hit it off almost instantly.
    Now, even though Hilbert and Hilda share the same goal. Collecting gym badges and winning the League, they still travel together. Bianca thinks it would be fun to have a catching contest before they leave, and it ends in a three way tie between Hilda, Bianca, and Cheren. Hilbert caught nothing cause he and Riolu kept scaring everything away.
    Afterward, the journey begins

Spoiler:- Season 1:

Spoiler:- Season 2:

Yeah, Ghetsis actually survives. He'll make an appearance at some point. Hilbert and N's stories don't end here.
    And Hilbert/N released their dragons as they don't find themselves truly worthy of having the power of a Legendary. They aren't like Tobias, Hilbert's not going to go around enjoying the easy life while Zekrom does everything for him.

JOHTO
    Jimmy
    - Typhlosion (starter), Aipom (likes to stay outside its pokeball like Ash's Pikachu), Slowking, Victreebel, Ampharos, Tyranitar (regional ace), Noctowl, Donphan, Ursaring, Beedrill
    Marina
    - Feraligatr (starter, ace), Misdreavus, Sunflora, Ninetales, Xatu, Ledian, Miltank, Girafarig
    Vincent
    - Meganium, Azumarill, Houndoom (ace), Magneton, Stantler, Dodrio
    Chigusa (she'd be former Chuck's apprentice)
    - Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Machoke, Poliwrath, Heracross (ace)

Sub-question: If you were to change it so that Ash ends up catching a legendary at some point, which Pokemon would you choose, when would this change happen and what would lead up to it?

XYZ Part One
    Here it is, Ash's finale in the series. And how XYZ should have ended.
    First movie? Doesn't happen like that for reasons, Diancie does get it though that doesn't change. I honestly don't care about her though so I'm not bothering coming up with something. I just find her and Magearna boring Pokemon despite Volcanion's movie being one of my favorites.
    Second and third movie? They're roughly the same thing.
    There are TWO groups of traveling companions: Hilbert and Korrina, and Ash and Serena. With rotating third members joining in from time to time for both sets like Mairon, Alexa, Dawn, Brock, and Cilan.
    And Serena goal is contests. Her main rival is Aria, and her others are Miette, Amelia, Tierno and Jessie. Yeah, Tierno kinda fits the Contest feel to me due to his love of dancing strategy. And I don't feel right not including a male rival for her, plus Tierno likes her.
    Ash's rivals are Trevor, Calem, Sanpei and Hilbert.
    Hilbert's rivals are Ash and Astrid. Less I know, but I don't think sharing rivals is a good thing.
    Also, note Serena's appearance is her second one. I like it better and it kinda cheapens Lillie's appearance change in Sun/Moon if it happened twice to a main female lead.

WARNING: Wall of text, that's why I spoiled it.

Now onto the plot:
        Spoiler:- Season One:

Alright so teams, not leaving explanations and personality for familiar Pokemon
    Ash:
    Pikachu
    Froakie
    Fletchinder
    Hawlucha

Hilbert:
    Lucario(Mega in training), still as powerful as ever. He retains his personality matching his trainer and is on the bench for gym battles so the new members can have experience.
    Frogadier, honorable ninja personality
    Vivillon (Released)
    Charmander, very shy and nervous around strangers. Hilbert often gets burnt by him
    Noibat, he loves his new family but he misses his Noivern parents. He proved valuable against Grant. Being Hilbert's possible powerhouse for the region.

Serena:
    Fennekin
    Chespin, yes THAT Chespin. It's not staying Chespin though, I can promise you that. Pancham will still happen, I love Pancham. I just wanted Serena to get into her goal before giving her another capture to work with.

Korrina:
    Lucario
    Mienfoo
    Torchic (Caught to showcase Mega Blaziken later)

Amelia:
    Dratini(Shiny)

Jessie:
    Wobbuffet, having left all their Pokemon at James' parents aside from the fourth member of their group. The TRio wanted to start "fresh" along with the twerp, showing a sense of growth and honor.
    Pumpkaboo

James:
    Inkay
    Phantump, the gag never ceased in this universe. Phantump headbutts him and hurts James with his head branches

Butch:
    Aegislash
    More Pokemon, just only one shown on-screen

Cassidy:
    Dragelge
    Same as Biff.... I mean Butch

Sub-question: If you were to change it so that Ash ends up catching a legendary at some point, which Pokemon would you choose, when would this change happen and what would lead up to it?
    I'd never have a main character owning a legendary Pokemon, personally.
    Having traveled through the Kanto (x2), Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos regions, plus the Orange & Decolore Islands, competing in six regional Pokémon League competitions, winning the Orange League, defeating the Kanto Battle Frontier, seeing/ meeting each of the rare and powerful Legendary/ Mythical Pokémon, some on numerous occasions, and continually fighting vigilantly against six villainous teams, Ash has apparently now decided to go to school.

I've decided to revise my earlier posts on how I would do the teams for Kanto and Johto, and because the state of the posts were acting up (Probably because of the amount of spoiler tags and picture links I tried to put in just one post), I'm reposting my Johto teams but they're revised and include the extra pokemon from the previous teams that are now at Oak's Lab, in training, released etc. Again with the same tactic of balancing team strength and marketability, here are the teams I would do for Johto;

Spoiler:- Ash:

Spoiler:- Misty:

Spoiler:- Brock:

Spoiler:- Jessie:

Spoiler:- James:

Spoiler:- Gary:

Spoiler:- Gold (Winner of the Silver League Conference):

Spoiler:- Silver:

Spoiler:- Crystal:

I will try to post again soon with my redos for Hoenn but I would appreciate any thoughts and feedback on my ideas.
    Last edited by I-am-the-peel; 12th February 2017 at 2:24 PM.
    If you're a fan of Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, DC Comics and Movies, Fear The Walking Dead, GTA, Heroes, Mass Effect or Saints Row, hit me up with a VM, I'm always eager to talk about things I like with fellow fans.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

XYZ Part Two
    Now after the main characters have had time to get their teams filled up a bit, Team Flare makes random appearances like they did in the games.
    And TR's HGSS admins make their first appearance on the show. Being the "elite" Giovanni sent after Attila and Hun were captured.
    Meanwhile Hilbert and Lucario's attempts at mastering Mega Evolution finally succeed and new Pokemon start appearing for the main characters.

Wall of text again, so spoiled.
        Spoiler:- Part Two:

Ash:
    Pikachu
    Frogadier
    Fletchlinder
    Hawlucha
    Tyrunt
    Sliggoo

Hilbert:
    Lucario(Mega)
    Frogadier
    Charmeleon
    Noibat
    Espurr
    Treecko egg

Serena:
    Braixen
    Chespin
    Pancham
    Mudkip egg

James:
    Inkay
    Phantump
    Heliosk

Jessie:
    Wobbuffett
    Pumpkaboo
    Pyroar F

If I were in charge of XY... it would look a bit different. If there was one thing I will commend Unova for, it's the handling of the companions and their goals. Giving them each little rivalries and side-stories was a really smart move and made them a bit more engaging. XY lost that, imo.

Spoiler:- Kalos:

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast