Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061
Results 1,501 to 1,507 of 1507

Thread: If You Were in Charge of the Anime (*POTENTIAL SPOILERS*)

i'll just talk about a few things for bw and xy since they're the more recent sagas.

bw:

-hugh should've been the person who beat ash instead of cameron
    -oshawott should've evolved into dewott
    -that entire episode of ash vs elesa should be rewritten

xy:

-emma would be a travelling companion in place of serena
    -tierno and trevor should have presented themselves as actually challenging rivals
    -the team flare arc should have happened before the league
    -sawyer and alain should've been introduced way earlier

Default XYZ: The End

I lacked motivation to finish this really, Sun/Moon won't seem as rushed. I LOVE Alola dearly. I actually finished most of Sun/Moon's before I even bothered coming back to this.

Spoiler:- Part 3:

Spoiler:- Season 4- The End:

Spoiler:- Epilogue:

And Ash's story is officially over. Alola is entirely Hilbert and Lillie's story.
    Final Pokemon teams
    Ash:
    Pikachu
    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Hawlucha
    Goodra
    Tyrantrum

Hilbert:
    Lucario
    Shiny Greninja
    Charizard
    Meowstic M
    Noivern
    Sceptile

Serena:
    Braixen
    Pangoro
    Chesnaught
    Marshtomp
    Sylveon

Korrina:
    Lucario
    Shiny Hawlucha
    Mienshao
    Blaziken
    Machamp

James:
    Inkay
    Trevenant
    Heliosk

Jessie:
    Wobbufet
    Gourgeist
    Pyroar F

Butch:
    Aegilash
    Mega Beedrill

Cassidy:
    Dragelge
    Mega Houndoom

Dawn's Kalos Team:
    Piplup
    Quilava
    Togekiss
    Meowstic F
    Leafeon
    Altaria(Inspired by Lissia to catch one)

And...... these are the canon pairings of the series so far to wrap things up!
    JessieXJames
    ButchXCassidy
    BrockXLucy
    MayXDrew
    ZoeyXPaul
    BiancaXCheren
    CilanXSkyla
    AshXSerena

Next, the series finale. Sun/Moon. Gen 8 if it happens, would be entirely standalone. Outside of mentions of characters from the previous series.
    Last edited by Zoruagible; 1st March 2017 at 5:07 AM.

Hmm...

As an overall change - each arc would make up a year (roughly), so the kids would age.

Indigo:

- I've never had a problem with the "pity" badges; Ash does earn them, through demonstrations of character rather than battling prowess, but they are earned. I guess I would've tried tying that all together with a larger thematic thread about character and how to treat others, rather than leaving it all as isolated incidents.
    - Start the hints about Togepi's abilities toward the end of this arc.
    - I kind of like that it doesn't come down to Ash vs. Gary in the end, but I would've tried to do more with that rivalry. It's shocked me in rewatching the show how few appearances Gary actually had.

Orange Islands:

- No Tracey, just Ash and Misty. And the teasing of a quasi-romance gets upped (by 10% at most. No need to get crazy.)

Johto:

- Assuming 4Ever still happens, modify the G/S Ball plot to be a lead-in to the film, rather than letting it fizzle out.
    - Keep up the pokeshipping, and actually build on what went down in the Islands. And on the fact that they're getting older.
    - Instead of an hour-long special, work the basic plot of Mewtwo Returns into the anime as the first step in an arc that sees Team Rocket make its big move, Ash and friends help stop them, and the TRio realize that they're really good guys and work to defeat the Boss.
    - Togepi evolves into Togetic and becomes a part of Misty's battling team.
    - Give Brock an arc. No idea what it would be or how long it'd last, but just give him one.
    - Brock and the TRio are the cast members retired at the end. Misty stays on.

Advanced:

- It's Ash, Misty, May, and Max, with the latter two still young 'uns.
    - Teams Aqua and Magma are the new main villains. Plan an appropriate arc with a satisfying finale.
    - Misty gets a Milotic. Play up the fact that they're rare and turn finding one into a quest for her in Hoenn.
    - Expand the Mirage Kingdom into a slightly longer story line.

Battle Frontier:

- Ash and Misty end up a couple, during the Lucario movie.
    - Brock, Gary, and a fair number of CotDs from Kanto put in guest starring roles.
    - Start an ongoing story line of Misty actually working to train Psyduck and figure out what's up with him.
    - Ash's abilities with Aura carry over from Lucario to the show.

Sinnoh:

- It's Ash, Misty, and Dawn.
    - Ash gets a Riolu.
    - Team Galactic are the main villains. Plan an arc and finale to it accordingly. Tie Ash's Aura into their defeat.
    - Pay off Misty's training with Psyduck here.
    - Have an arc where the group splits three ways - Dawn continues along the Contest circuit, Ash trains with Riley, and Misty leaves Sinnoh to take on a challenge of her own (goes back to the Whirl Cup, or maybe takes on the Orange League and comes back to face Ash as the "champion.") They reunite ahead of the Lily of the Valley Conference.

More to come...when I can think of it

Sun and Moon Part one of three(Eclipse's length went on longer than I thought I'd make it..... *sweat drop* )
    The adventures of amnesiac Hilbert begin
    It does become a little silly..... but it's more like Ben 10: Omniverse. Silly episodes and stories, and also intense storylines and even bigger/badder villains than before, especially the final one.
        Spoiler:- Season 1:

.....I think Hilbert's 20 now. If that's so.....
    Ages-
    Ash: 19
    Brock: 22
    Jessie: 24
    James: 24
    May: 19
    Max: 14
    Dawn: 20
    Cilan: 21
    Serena: 19
    Korrina: 20
    Lillie: 20
    Gladion(Who hasn't appeared yet): 21
    Kiawe: 21
    Hau: 18
    Sophocles: 14
    Lana: 14
    Acerola: 18

And Teams!

Hilbert:
    Lucario (Not being used for Island Trials.... until Poni)
    Rockruff
    Trumbeak
    Litten

Lillie:
    Shiron(Alolan Vulpix)
    Nebby(Cosmog; unofficial)

Hau:
    Rowlet - only Pokemon shown on-screen at this point.

Reoccuring Pokemon:
    Shadow Bewear
    "Rex" 10% Zygarde
    Tapu Koko

And no, no goal for Lillie. Being on the run means she'd only draw attention to herself if she was doing battles or contests. She can't let Lusamine find her. Hence why she's traveling with somebody she knows will keep Nebby safe.

Quote Originally Posted by zdbz_sn View Post
    Hmm...

As an overall change - each arc would make up a year (roughly), so the kids would age.

Indigo:

- I've never had a problem with the "pity" badges; Ash does earn them, through demonstrations of character rather than battling prowess, but they are earned. I guess I would've tried tying that all together with a larger thematic thread about character and how to treat others, rather than leaving it all as isolated incidents.
    - Start the hints about Togepi's abilities toward the end of this arc.
    - I kind of like that it doesn't come down to Ash vs. Gary in the end, but I would've tried to do more with that rivalry. It's shocked me in rewatching the show how few appearances Gary actually had.

Orange Islands:

- No Tracey, just Ash and Misty. And the teasing of a quasi-romance gets upped (by 10% at most. No need to get crazy.)

Johto:

- Assuming 4Ever still happens, modify the G/S Ball plot to be a lead-in to the film, rather than letting it fizzle out.
    - Keep up the pokeshipping, and actually build on what went down in the Islands. And on the fact that they're getting older.
    - Instead of an hour-long special, work the basic plot of Mewtwo Returns into the anime as the first step in an arc that sees Team Rocket make its big move, Ash and friends help stop them, and the TRio realize that they're really good guys and work to defeat the Boss.
    - Togepi evolves into Togetic and becomes a part of Misty's battling team.
    - Give Brock an arc. No idea what it would be or how long it'd last, but just give him one.
    - Brock and the TRio are the cast members retired at the end. Misty stays on.

Advanced:

- It's Ash, Misty, May, and Max, with the latter two still young 'uns.
    - Teams Aqua and Magma are the new main villains. Plan an appropriate arc with a satisfying finale.
    - Misty gets a Milotic. Play up the fact that they're rare and turn finding one into a quest for her in Hoenn.
    - Expand the Mirage Kingdom into a slightly longer story line.

Battle Frontier:

- Ash and Misty end up a couple, during the Lucario movie.
    - Brock, Gary, and a fair number of CotDs from Kanto put in guest starring roles.
    - Start an ongoing story line of Misty actually working to train Psyduck and figure out what's up with him.
    - Ash's abilities with Aura carry over from Lucario to the show.

Sinnoh:

- It's Ash, Misty, and Dawn.
    - Ash gets a Riolu.
    - Team Galactic are the main villains. Plan an arc and finale to it accordingly. Tie Ash's Aura into their defeat.
    - Pay off Misty's training with Psyduck here.
    - Have an arc where the group splits three ways - Dawn continues along the Contest circuit, Ash trains with Riley, and Misty leaves Sinnoh to take on a challenge of her own (goes back to the Whirl Cup, or maybe takes on the Orange League and comes back to face Ash as the "champion.") They reunite ahead of the Lily of the Valley Conference.

More to come...when I can think of it
    Actually - I think I would've let OS through DP be a solid story line for Ash (and Misty). Wrap them up, and with BW, make a clean reboot and move to a fully cyclical cycle. A bit awkward to do so at that point in time? Perhaps, but it was awkward when the Power Rangers went from being a (loose) continuity show to a cyclical model that sometimes referenced old stuff after running a few years on the former model.

Akala Adventures, Ultra Beasts strike, and Team Shadow revealed.

OT: I regret nothing. I don't like Red.

Spoiler:- Akala Adventures:

Yeah, Red is the ultimate villain for the series..... and the final one that will be faced for this generation of protagonists. I wasn't going to turn Lusamine and Guzma into straight up villains, I love them. I thought about making it Mirror Hilbert, but then decided against it.

Main Cast Teams

Hilbert:
    Lucario (Male) - the loyal starter and Hilbert's best friend for life.
    Torracat (Male) - After what Persian did to Stoutland, Torracat despises the Meowth line. Always hissing uncontrollably whenever one is around. He's still one of Hilbert's most loyal Pokemon though, and would do anything for his trainer
    Lycanroc Midnight (Male) - Loyal to his trainer, but he's grown a bit violent and brutal in his attacks since evolving. He'd never dream of harming his trainer, team mates, or friends though. He likes Olivia's Lycanroc Midday, matching his trainer's crush on Olivia.
    Trumbeak (Male) - A bird.
    Leafeon (Female) - She is Hilbert's "Bayleef". She loves her trainer dearly and can't stand seeing him showing affection towards the female of his species. So she doesn't like Lillie and Dawn that much.
    Alolan Marowak (Male) - The youngest member. He sees Hilbert as his father and Lillie as his mother. He evolved too young and had trouble controlling his new Fire and Ghost attacks, his Ground attacks worked just fine though. He eventually grew into his Fire attacks right on time for Mallow's Trial.... but he can't use Ghost attacks properly yet.
    Wimpod (Male) - A cowardly wimp. He also grows worried his trainer hates him as he always mad when he faints.

Lillie:
    Shiron (Female) - Still an Alolan Vulpix
    Nebby (?????) Unofficial
    Brionne (Female) - Her main Pokemon when it comes to battling, as Shiron isn't that experienced yet.
    Cutiefly (Female) - A bug

Dawn:
    Piplup (Male)
    Quilava (Male)
    Meowstic F
    Meowstic M - Hilbert's, him and Meowstic F are inseparable so he usually travels with Dawn.
    Fomantis (Female) - Her first Alola capture

Rivals

Hau:
    Dartrix
    Pikachu
    Crabrawler

Gladion:
    Type: Null - only Pokemon shown so far, Hilbert can't put a dent in it.

Luna:
    Brionne (Female)
    Ribombee
    Alolan Grimer
    Mareanie

Recurring Pokemon:
    Rex - 10% Zygarde
    Tapu Koko
    Shadow Bewear
    Salazzle
    Nihilego
    Buzzwole

First of all cancel the current anime to eliminate Ash as the protagonist, preferably to make SM simply did not step to make it easier the second step, which would be to draw some OVA's to summarize Ash's journey in previous regions and a final OVA as a prologue To close it. After that in each generation, starting with the current (SM) change the protagonist to not have to force some continuity, as in Yu Gi-Oh!

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061