Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Were in Charge of the Anime (*POTENTIAL SPOILERS*)

The Kanto pokemon:

Ash
        Spoiler:

Leaf
        Spoiler:

Breeder
        Spoiler:

Team Rocket's pokemon
        Spoiler:

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Orange Islands:

Ash would go here after just narrowly barely losing to Gary in the Kanto League after Mr Goodshow offers him the chance to challenge the Elite 4 as well by defeating the champion of the Orange Islands. There would be no contests in the Orange Islands so Leaf would just train for her next contest quest after her crushing defeat in the Kanto Grand Festival. Leaf's rivals Damien and Melany would all go to to the Sevii Isles to compete in the Sevii Isles Grand Festival and the Sevii Isles Battle Frontier respectivly. Gary is challenging the Elite 4. Ash would defeat the four Gym Leaders and the champion in about 20 episodes and earn the right to challenge the Kanto Elite 4. However, upon returning home to Pallet Town...

Characters:
    The characters are the same except the rivals are absent. The 4 Orange Island gym leaders are the same from the actual anime except each one participates in actual battles. Drake's name would now be Blake to avoid confusion with Hoenn's Drake

Sevii Isles
    Upon returning to Pallet Town and getting ready to set out to challenge the Elite 4 Ash finds out that Gary is the new champion. Oak tells Ash and co. about Team Rocket basically taking over the Sevii Isles. They have captured the legendary birds. Ash and co. are surprised to hear that Team Rocket is back. They thought Team Rocket was disbanned in Kanto after Mewtwo and Giovanni were defeated but decide to head to the Sevii Isles to stop Team Rocket before challenging the Elite 4. When they arrive in the Sevii Isles Ash decides to challenge Frontier Brains and Leaf is going to compete in the Sevii Isles Grand Festival while they wait for Team Rocket to show their faces. Ash sees this as an opportunity to get in some last training before battling the Elite 4. Ash and Leaf's rivals are far ahead of them in gathering ribbons and frontier symbols. Eventually Team Rocket catches the legendary birds but are defeated by Ash, Leaf, and Gary.

Characters:
    - Ash gets all 7 Frontier Symsols from all 7 islands
    - Leaf wins the Grand Festival and leaves the main cast to rechallenge the Kanto GF. She promises to watch Ash's Elite 4 challenge on TV
    - The breeder goes home for some rest at the end of the Sevii Isles saga and watches Ash's Elite 4 challenge on TV. Ash must do this by himself.
    - Apollo, Armstrong, and Spudnick take over for Giovanni and catch the 3 legendary birds but are defeated by Ash, Leaf, and Gary
    - Damien sees the error of his ways and gives up being a trainer
    - Melany battles Ash one last time and goes back to Kanto to challenge the gym leaders again and give the league a second try
    - Leaf's rivals go back to Kanto with her except Daisy who trains to become a professor like her grandfather

Elite 4 arc
    Ash challenges the Elite 4 one by one. He travels alone to the Indigo Platue while all of his friends and acquaintances watch him on TV. He ends up defeating Gary but turns down the position of champion since he has bigger goals than becoming the champion of one region. He wants to defeat the champion of each region and become the pokemon master. Gary is humbled and suggests that Ash travel to Johto next. Ash leaves all of his pokemon with Oak, meets up with the breeder, and heads to Johto.

Next time: The pokemon teams of Kanto, Orange Islands, and Sevii Isles
    Aw, man! I would LOVE it if Galactic appeared more often!

Whoops, I replyed to the wrong comment. ^^;; Augh, I have to get used to this
    Last edited by Kiori; 2nd September 2009 at 5:55 AM.
    I love
    &

<-- OMG MISSINGNO!

I would make Kanto rival's team being like this:

Gary
    Squirtle>Wartortle>Blastoise-Yeah, it would be his starter much like they made, just we would see it as an Squirtle and Wartortle. It should quickly became Blastoise...
    Spearow>Fearow-It can be Gary's first Pokemon ever catpured and rival of Ash's Pidgeotto...
    Growlithe>Arcanine-Much like in Anime, Gary would have Arcanine who would appear earlier as an Growlithe...
    Exeggutor-I would give him that strange thing...
    Nidoran>Nidorino>Nidoking-Almost same situation as Gary's Growlithe/Arcanine...
    Eevee>Umbreon-Much like in the Anime...

At Oak's
    Dodrio, Nidoqueen, Victreebell, Rhydon, Rapidash, Slowpoke, Tentacruel, Kadabra, Beedrill, Primeape, Poliwrath, Parasect, Electabuzz, Magneton, Sandslash-Just some of Pokemon catpured at sent to Oak's lab...

Leaf(I would make her as Ash's second rival, but much weaker than Gary)
    Bulbasaur>Ivysaur>Venusaur-It would be her starter and most powerful Pokemon...
    Clefairy-Much like Ash's Pikachu, this Clefairy would like to stay out of it's Pokeball. It would be one of her most powerful Pokemon...
    Caterpie>Metapod>Butterfree-Unlike Ash's one, it could be a female Butterfree who would fall in love with it...
    Vulpix>Ninetales-It could spend a short time as an Vulpix and then evolove into powerful Ninetales...
    Nidoran>Nidorina>Nidoqeen-It could be one of her most powerful Pokemon and active team members...
    Seel>Dewgong-Her Water powerhouse...

Orange Island teams
        Spoiler:

Sevii Isles Teams
        Spoiler:

Ash's Kingler: Same as his Krabby. It would become a powerhouse in the Sevii Isles saga and become a majot powerhouse on his team much like Muk

Ash's Muk: Would help out a lot in Ash's 7 Sevii Isles Frontier Battles. Oak tells Ash to let his original pokemon rest and use the pokemon he left at the lab for the Sevii Isles to widen his pokemon collection. It just so happens that Muk, Snorlax, and Krabby aren't speedy like his old pokemon, they are defense oriented. Ash has to learn how to battle with tanky pokemon to make his team effective

Ash's Primeape: As a Mankey it would be one of his most reliable pokemon but once it evolves it would become dangerous and begin believing it's judgement is better than Ash's. It would disobey Ash much like Charizard but unlike Charizard it wouldn't refuse to battle, it would just battle what ever way it feels like. Ash will soon overcome this problem and Primeape would become a valuable member of his team.

Ash's Hypno: A mischevious Drowzee that hypnotizes people into doing bad things for i would be caught by Ash. It would become the trickster of the team. Ash would have to learn how to battle with psychic types but after he masters it, Hypno would become a powerful player on his team.

Ash's Snorlax: After quickly mastering how to battle with defensive pokemon, Ash is faced with a second problem that he must overcome before putting Snorlax's great power to use. Snorlax is very lazy and would rather sleep and eat all day than battle. Ash motivates Snorlax to battle and it becomes one of his strongest pokemon, only outshined by Pikachu, Charizard, Ivysaur, Pidgeot, and Squirtle.

Leaf's Ninetales: After evolve it becomes even better at contests and one of Leaf's powerhouses

Leaf's Lapras: It is caught as a primary means of transportation in the Orange Islands. It eventually grows older and is not so sweet any more. It refuses to give Ash and co. a ride and even swims away from it's trainer. It takes Leaf saving it from Team Rocket for it to begin obeying her. There are no contests in the Orange Islands so it isn't used for battle very often until the Sevii Isles but in the Sevii Isles it easily becomes Leaf's strongest pokemon.

Leaf's Gloom: It is caught in the Sevii Isles as a shy Oddish that burrows underground any time some one gets close. It soon evolves and becomes a rather powerful pokemon. In the Johto saga Leaf makes a cameo and shows that Gloom has evolved into Bellosom

Leaf's Pichu: A Pichu that was hatched by the breeder after his Ditto fell in love with a wild Pikachu and got into a crazy adventure with it. The Pichu sees Leaf first and decides that she is it's mother. Unlike Misty's Togepi, it is actually used for many battles
    Last edited by thunderblade12; 3rd September 2009 at 3:03 AM.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If I were in charge of the anime, I would do this according to the Sinnoh region only:

- Piplup would stay inside of a pokeball
    - Cyrus dominates the entire Team Galactic arc while his commaders stays inside of their hideout doing absolutely nothing
    - Paul would beat Ash in a battle each and everytime both rivals confront each other
    - After the Pokemon League, Ash would battle two Gym Leaders together in a handicap match one at a time in the same Pokemon League site and he would use two of his pokemon to battle Volkner/Roark (Electrivire and Rampardos), Bryon/Crasher Wake(Bastiodon and Floatzel), Maylene/Fantina (Lucario and Drifblim), and Gardenia/Candice (Roserade and Weavile).
    - After traveling the Battle Frontier site in Jotho or whatever it's located, Ash would only demand to battle two Battle Frontier trainers at the same time and he would face Palmer/Thorton and Argenta/Dahlia in a handicap match just like the Gym Leader battles. And he would force Caitlin to battle along with Darach, so they could also partipate in the handicap match.

Yeah, that just happened.

• Typing would be the same as games (eg. Rock-types susceptible to Electric attacks & Ground-types immune)
    • Ash's Chimchar would not have evolved
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

I would have had Ash rotate his poke'mon(all of them), and give everyone more time to shine.

Kanto:
    Ash
    Bulbasaur (Instead of Pikachu)
    Caterpie-Metapod-Butterfree
    Pidgey-Pidgeotto-Pideot
    Squirtle-Wartortle
    Charmander-Charmeleon-Charizard
    Sandshrew

Oak'ed:
    Muk, Tauros, Krabby-Kingler.

Released
    Butterfree
    Lapras
    Pidgeot

Misty:
    Same!

Brock:
    SAME

Team Rocket:
    Same

Johto:
    Ash
    Bulbasaur
    Cyndaquil
    Noctowl
    Heracross
    Elekid-Electabuzz
    Marill-Azumarill

Oaked: Same Except Bulbasaur and Herracross
    + Sandshrew
    Released/In training: Charizard, Wartortle
    Misty;
    Same +Totodile

Brock:
    Same

Hoenn:
    Ash
    Bulbasaur
    Cyndaquil-Quilava
    Minun
    Tailow-Swellow
    Corphish
    Volbeat

Oaked:
    Azurill, Noctowl, Electabuzz, Herracross
    Misty (Instead of May)
    Pysduck
    Togepi
    Politoed
    Plusle
    Illmumse (Can't remember the spelling)
    Mudkip-Marshtomp-Swarmpert

Brock:
    Forrestress
    Seedot-Nuzleaf
    Treecko-Grovlye
    Aron-Lairon

BF
    Ash
    Bulbasaur
    Quilava-Typhlosion
    Minun
    Corphish
    Other two positions rotate between different pokemon he owns

Misty:Same except Togepi evolves

Brock:Same plus Bonsly

Sinnoh:
    Ash:
    Bulbasaur
    Chimchar-Monferno-Infernape
    Starly-Staravia-Staraptor
    Buizel
    Shinx-Luxio

Oake'd
    All his pokemon except Bulbasaur

Misty
    Togetic-Togekiss
    Psyduck
    Politoed
    Mantyke
    Finnoen-Lumieon
    Shellos (East)-Gastrodon

Dawn:Same except instead of Cyndaquil it's Chikorita
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

It suddenly occurred to me that there are a lot of Water Pokemon whose full potential was never realized because Misty left the show. Henceforth, I have decided to speculate on what Misty's team would've been had she come back for Hoenn and (maybe) Sinnoh

Togepi-Togetic
    Of course she would've brought Togepi with her. Unfortunately, the Mirage Kingdom episodes would still happen, and Togetic would still stay behind.

Gyarados
    Same as ever, only Misty would eventually leave it with her sisters because it's the Gym's strongest Pokemon.

Psyduck-Golduck
    Because Misty without Psyduck is just not as fun. It would learn Surf, evolve from doing so, learn to control its Psychic powers, and most of all... swim! Le gasp!

Lotad-Lombre-Ludicolo
    Essentially, this is Brock's Lotad. It evolves in the same way, in the exact same situations, and everything. Brock would catch a Seedot to compensate.

Wingull
    Misty's answer to Taillow. It would help in searches much like Taillow does.

Spheal-Sealeo-Walrein
    She would get it in Slateport City. It would eventually become her new powerhouse.

You know what? I got a few ideas for Sinnoh. She would be absent for most of the Battle Frontier arc.

Azurill-Marill
    Same as ever.

Bidoof-Bibarel
    An accidental capture, Bidoof doesn't do much at first, but proves its worth when it evolves.

Eevee-Vaporeon
    The group meets Bebe, who gives Misty an Eevee. She gets a Water Stone and uses it to make Eevee evolve

Shellos East Sea-Gastrodon East Sea
    Mostly to show off the differences between the two forms, but holds its own with moves like Mud Bomb and Water Pulse.

Also, there would be a small Hansen's Revenge arc in which Hansen takes over the Mirage Kingdom by force, and the group (Ash, Misty, Dawn, and Brock) would have to free the kingdom from his control. Ash would battle Hansen and lose, and who saves the day but... Misty and a freshly evolved Togekiss! Afterwards, Misty would part ways with the rest of the group and Togekiss and go back to Cerulean City for good, with a tearful goodbye for all parties.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

i would have ash rotate his pokemon more and give some his pokemon more time to shine.
    have ash get all hoenn and shoiin starters
    have apiom stay at oaks
    have gible on ash's team
    insted of Kazunari use jimmy
    have richie comeback
    have ash comeback for primemate and Pidgeot
    teams the same but rotates every once inwhile
    resolve the gs balll
    resovle may and ash, ash and misty or ash and dawn love stuff or show some kind of feelings for each other.
    ash gets the riolu egg from riley.
    more to come
    I chose U Charizard

make buizel evolve
    Ash's team right now

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

have paul their from the ingio platuo to now.
    have all pokemon known and use them with differnt pokemon.
    ash with dagons and dark pokemon
    ash with a umberon or espeon
    less of the peguin
    I chose U Charizard

SEVII ISLANDS POKEMON

Ash

Pikachu-Of course.
    Pidgeot-Stays.
    Krabby-Kingler-Replaces Squirtle, who was Oaked. Has a rather grumpy personality.
    Mankey-Primeape- Also kind of becomes a wildcard. Hyper and gets anry easily.
    Grimer-Muk.-Yet another wildcard...affectionate and glomps everyone, leaving them slimy.
    Drowzee-Hypno- A "tricky" Pokemon that plays pranks often.

OAKED

All starters and Marowak.

Leaf

Clefairy-Of course.
    Vulpix-Ninetales- Goes back to hating being messy when she evolves, but calms down eventually.
    Nidorina-Nidoqueen-Evolves. Still rejects the Breeder's Nidorino/Nidoking.
    Togepi-Stays the same.
    Lapras-Ash's, except never released. Method of transportation.
    Oddish-Gloom-A "derpy" Pokemon she catches while exploring Three Island.
    Horsea-Seadra- Saves it from a polluted are, and it decides to join her team. Since the islands have a lot of watery areas, it's seen a lot.

AT HER MOTHER'S

Butterfree, Psyduck.

Breeder

Ditto-Stays the same.
    Nidorino-Nidoking-Same personality, but eventually leaves Nidoqueen alone.
    Tangela-Same.

I claimed Skarmory!

all of ashes and dawns pokemon would evolve except pikachu and ash would get a psychic type
    If you're one of the 10% who never lost faith in Gold and Silver remakes, and you were RIGHT, copy and paste this into your sig, and then do a victory dance!!!
    -Started by: GengarNightmare

http://my.gpxpl.us/charizardking

by ecokitty on deviant art
    officially claimed elekid

I would do the following if I was in charge of the Anime: -
    Kanto/Orange Island: -

Ash;
    Pikachu-Bulbasaur-Charizard-Squirtle

Oaked: -
    Butterfree (Rotated with Krabby until it evolves in the first League battle then both are Oaked), Pidgeot (Evolves against Team Rocket post-League instead of Charizard blasting them away and is then left at Oak's), Kingler, Primeape (Ash leaves him with Anthony for training until the League, gets him back and then Oak's him post-League), Muk, Tauros, Lapras (Leaves in 'Viva Las Lapras' but gets her back near the end of Johto after getting the Larvitar egg), Snorlax

Johto: -

Ash;
    Pikachu-Bayleef-Quilava (Evolves in training episode pre-League)-Feraligatr(Evolves in Sumo episode then during the Whirl Islands competition) -Noctowl(Shiny)-Larvitar (Caught in the episode where he sees his mother but his mother is caught by Brock and both are left at Oak's)

Bulbasaur (Like the episode 'Bulbasaur the Ambassador' but Squirtle gets sent too to help Bulbasaur), Charizard, Squirtle, Heracross, Donphan (caught before the 5th Gym and evolves in a training episode pre-League), Gligar, Aipom, Ursaring

Hoenn: -

Ash;
    Pikachu-Swellow-Sceptile-Crawdaunt-Blaziken(from Slateport)-Swampert(from Underwater Ship Wreckage)

Bayleef, Quilava, Feraligatr, Noctowl, Larvitar, Hariyama, Lairon, Absol, Beautifly (Butterfree's potential mate?), Flygon, Torkoal, Glalie

Kanto Battle Frontier: -
    Pikachu-Swellow-Sceptile-Pupitar-Gligar-Aipom

Crawdaunt, Blaziken, Swampert, Aggron

Sinnoh: -
    Pikachu-Staraptor-Torterra-Floatzel (Evolves after learning Ice Punch)-Infernape-Gible

Swellow, Sceptile, Tyranitar, Ambipom (Oaked after the 2nd Sinnoh Gym as Primeape needs a mate?), Gliscor

Unova: -
    Pikachu-Unfezant-Oshawott-Pignite-Snivy-Scraggy

Junipers: -
    Leavanny, Seismitoad, Gigalith, Krookodile, Bouffalant, Rufflet, Beartic

Decolora Islands: -
    Pikachu-Braviary-Oshawott-Emboar (Evolves after winning Decolora Sumo competition)-Snivy-Scrafty

Unfezant, Leavanny, Seismitoad, Gigalith, Krookodile, Bouffalant, Beartic
    Last edited by crawdauntpro; 29th March 2014 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Updated for end of Unova
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Ash would become the champion of each region and start each region with new pokemon to give himself a challenge and to expand his pokemon reserves.

Ash would rotate his pokemon more as well.

Ash

Kanto/Orange Islands/Sevii Isles
    Pikachu
    Pidgey-Pidgeoto-Pidgeot
    Bulbasaur-Ivysaur
    Squirtle
    Grimer-Muk
    Cubone-Marowak
    Krabby-Kingler
    Snorlax
    Mankey-Primeape
    Drowzee-Hypno

The starters, Pidgeot, and Marowak would be Ash's primary team in Kanto and the Orange Islands. Everything else would be his traveling team and the pokemon he uses in the Sevii Isles against the "Seven Sages"

Johto/17 Elements Isles

Pikachu
    Hoothoot-Noctowl
    Totodile-Croconaw-Feraligatr
    Cyndaquil
    Chikorita-Bayleef
    Phanphy-Donphan
    Heracross
    Sudowoodo
    Larvitar
    Delibird

Hoenn/AG Battle Frontier

Pikachu
    Tailow-Swellow
    Treecko-Grovyl-Sceptile
    Numel
    Mudkip-Marshtomp
    Snorunt-Glalie
    Makuhita-Hariyama
    Absol
    Spoink-Grumpig

Sinnoh

Pikachu
    Swinub(traded)
    Turtwig-Grotle
    Chimchar-Monferno-Infernape
    Buizel
    Gligar-Gliscor
    Riolu-Lucario
    Gible
    Cranidos-Rampardos
    Aipom-Ambipom
    Last edited by thunderblade12; 10th October 2009 at 8:05 AM.

Ash’s Team.

Pikachu
    Squirtle
    Bulbasaur-Ivysaur
    Pidgey-Pidgeotto-Pidgeot
    Cubone-Marowak

Oaks.

Butterfree
    Pink Butterfree
    Mankey
    Grimer
    Krabby
    Sandshrew
    Tauros
    Pinsir
    Magikarp

After Ash returns to Pallet Town after beating Giovanni Oak tells him that he shouldn’t neglect his Pokémon and tells Ash to travel to the Sevi Islands to take on The Sevi Island Battle Challenge for the next three months.

Ash’s Team during the Sevi Islands.

Pikachu.
    Ivysaur
    Mankey-Primeape
    Grimer-Muk
    Krabby-Kingler
    Sandshrew.

Oaks.
    Tauros
    Pinsir
    Magikarp
    Butterfree
    Pink Butterfree
    Squirtle
    Pidgey-Pidgeotto-Pidgeot
    Cubone-Marowak

After losing to Gary in the final eight of Kanto Ash decides to challenge the Orange Island where a group of four trainers and a Champion second only to the Elite Four and Champion Dwell.

Ash’s Team.
    Pikachu
    Pinsir
    Magikarp-Gyarados
    Tauros
    Snorlax
    Eevee
    Oaks
    The Rest of them

Kanto Pokémon
    Pikachu
    Squirtle
    Bulbasaur-Ivysaur
    Pidgey-Pidgeotto-Pidgeot
    Cubone-Marowak
    Mankey-Primeape
    Grimer-Muk
    Krabby-Kingler
    Sandshrew.
    Pinsir
    Magikarp-Gyarados
    Snorlax
    Eevee

He then decides to head to Johto Taking only Pikachu and Eevee with him.

Ash Kanto:
    Pikachu
    Cattapie/Metapod/Butterfree
    Pidgeotto/Pidgeot(insted of being fogotten about it returns every now and then)
    Bulbasaur/Ivysaur(evolves deafending the village)
    Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard
    Snorlax
    Krabby/Kingla
    Muk
    Mankey-Primeape(Ash caurght Mankey to get his hat back and it evolves when caurght by Team Rocket,then left with that guy but brought back at times)
    Tauros X30(I would of brought in another episode to explain to the people about them and were they came from and scrap the band one)
    Lapras(same exept brougth back for another island serise)
    Eevee(becomes friends with Ash after they meet at Bill's,taken to Johto)

Ash Johto:
    Pikachu
    Eevee/Espeon(rivel Gary's Umbreon)
    Hoothoot/Noctowl(would of got it right nere the begining and evolved later)
    Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr(caurght nera the begining and evolved later)
    Heracross
    Houndour
    Sunflora(uses that sunstone to help a randome Sunkern and it pays Ash back by joining his team)
    Lavatar/Pupatar/Tyranitar(found as Lavatar egg at the begining of the serise then comes back tawords the end as a Tyranitar and joins Ash's team)
    Phanpy(got as a egg nere the end of the serise and taken to Hoen)

Ash Hoen:
    Pikachu
    Phanpy/Donphan
    Treeko/Grovile/Sceptile
    Tailow/Swellow
    Corphish
    Torkoal
    Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence(caurght and has problems about flying)
    Snorunt/Glalie(taken to B.F and evolves)
    Aipom(caurght a the B.F taken to Sinnoh)

Ash Sinnoh:
    Pikachu
    Aipom-Ambipom
    Turtwig-Grotle
    Buizel
    Magmorter(met as a Magmar,evolves saving Ash,then Ash captures it)
    Gibble-Gabite-Garchomp(caurght the around the same time Gligar got caurght and evoles into Gabite about the same time Gliscor did,then evolves finely nere the end like May's Blaziken did)
    Skorupi(becomes the new Gligar exept it wonts to prove it can beat Paul's Drapion with out evolving)
    Malwile(caurght nere the end taken to next region)

Spoiler:- Kanto:

Spoiler:- Johto:
    Last edited by Stabberz; 18th October 2009 at 5:21 PM.

Spoiler:- Kanto:

I would get rid of Dawn and bring back Misty. They go to the Johto BF and Misty does what Ash does and starts again with only a Marill.
    Too cool for a signature!

Just gonna get this out of the way all at once

Kanto

Spoiler:

Orange Islands

Spoiler:

Sevii Isles

Spoiler:

Johto

Spoiler:

17 Elements Isles

Spoiler:

Hoenn

Spoiler:

Since at this point it should be obvious that I'd be having all of the character's old pokemon go to their storage place I'm not going to include that info any more.

AG Battle Frontier

Spoiler:

Orre - Collesium and Kanto return (Ash protects his champion status in Kanto)

Spoiler:

Sinnoh

Spoiler:

DP Battle Frontier

Spoiler:

Orre - XD and Johto return(Ash protects his Johto champion status):

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    Truth be told, I'd probably turn the Anime into the Pokemon Special manga.
    me too! (but Id change character names to suit the games heroes, e.g Ruby-Brendan, Diamond-Lucas)

p.s id still keep Ash though, to make it a bit mre childish, and in turn make more money.

Or I'd at least have ash meet some of the Manga characters at some time, to show him true power.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Just gonna get this out of the way all at once

Kanto

Spoiler:

Hoenn

Spoiler:

Since at this point it should be obvious that I'd be having all of the character's old pokemon go to their storage place I'm not going to include that info any more.

AG Battle Frontier

Spoiler:

Orre - Collesium and Kanto return (Ash protects his champion status in Kanto)

Spoiler:

Sinnoh

Spoiler:

DP Battle Frontier

Spoiler:

Orre - XD and Johto return(Ash protects his Johto champion status):

Spoiler:
    Easy to agree, (sorry I edited it)

Oh yes and to add to the day care thingy Ash
    remembers he left Squirtle! He comes back to find he
    is a Watortle, Just before he is about to set of for the
    Kanto Frontier, re-adding it to his team