Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Historical Mystery Tour (608)

This episode seemed to play on James' pseudo-British accent, right?

The only thing I liked about this episode was learning about how Barry caught his Heracross, that's about it.

Hmm, this episode was alright, the good thing being Barry catching Heracross, and Palmer.

Quote Originally Posted by csisps_26 View Post
    I got to watch it today, so...

+ Carnival; Brock takes care of a stall for the fisherman, I think? So, yeah, he basically just sits there with his Pokemon doing nothing. TR's Goldeen catching stall had a lot of visitors.
    + Johanna said something like "Kurotsugu to mama tomodachi ne" or something like that, keyhole crapped out during that time, which means 'Palmer and mama are friends'...?
    + Very very short battle, which was Heracross vs Pikachu, but they got interrupted when Barry saw Xatu flying.
    + Ash, Barry & Dawn follow Xatu to a tent, where a man asks them to go in, and thus the weird illusions begin. At least, I think it was illusions.
    + Everyone got seperated from their Pokemon. Ash sees a 'gigantic' Nidoking, Nidoqueen and some bug Pokemon, and then his past experience with Spearow begin. Dawn sees a 'gigantic' Fearow, a Feebas & a Magikarp. Ariados appears. Both Pikachu & Piplup save their trainers respectively. Barry's past experience was shown as well. They reunite.
    + Natu glows and the 'illusion' ends, and the tent disappears. The Xatu flies overhead again.
    + Barry gets up and bumps into Palmer. Palmer is confirmed to be his dad as Barry says "Daddy??" after seeing him.
    + They return to Twinleaf Town.

And that's about it. In the preview, Empoleon is seen battling with Pikachu; Rhyperior vs Grotle.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... Lois, this is not my batman glass!
    Just kidding, but seriously, there was a Nidoking and Nidoqueen in this episode? How do I not remember that part!? Probably because I've only seen this episode once, so I probably forgot about it. I'll have to watch this episode the next time it's on.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

The battle between Ash and Barry should have continued

This episode was ok and bizarre. It was cool to see Ash and Barry have another battle, this time with Heracross vs Pikachu even though it was never finished. It was great to see Xatu and Natu for the 1st time in awhile. It was great when the Gang shrinked and then got to interact with their Pokemon who were now a lot bigger than them. Ash and Dawn basically got to relive their 1st time out on their journey. It was cool to see Palmer for the 1st time and to find out that he was Barry's dad.

50/100

Cool how to know how Barry got Heracross ^^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Why do people think its boring?
    I thought it was an amazing filler and not boring at all

on another note, poor brock!
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

It's always fun whenever Barry is in an episode. And i wanted to finish seeing that battle too. But of course something useless had to happen or it wouldn't be boring enough for the writers.:/

My ideal battle ever!

I haven't posted my review of episodes for, like, two years, so I thought I'd play some catchup.

I've always had a fondness for the bizarre episodes of pokemon. Season five's "Address Unown" is in my top 10 episodes of Pokemon, and the King of Pokelantis episode is one of the few gym battles I really enjoy. This episode is definitely right up my alley.

It was a little strange seeing Ash, Dawn, and Barry being shrunk to smaller than the size of their own Pokemon (though it's the second time it's happened to Ash), but it was touching that they were basically reliving their first moments with their pokemon. And Barry always made any episode fun (at least Bianca's filling his place now in the Unova region for crazy hyper sidekick). It's too bad poor Brock gets left on the sidelines, even doing worse than Team Rocket! But otherwise, the episode is a strange but enjoyable romp.

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

The sizes in this episode were wildly inaccurate. How was Dawn roughly the height of Piplup, and also a blade of grass? Piplup ain't that short, guys.

Natu can't seem to have its name pronounced the same way - every appearance the characters say it differently. Just decide on one!

Also amusing that anyone cares enough about Goldeen to steal a whole tankful.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

This was an interesting episode, Ash and Pikachu's encounter with the Spearows reminded me of the time when they encountered a floke of Spearows in the first episode. I liked the competition between James and that Goldeen scooping master.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123