Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Children of Legend Redux

Default Children of Legend Redux

Children of Legend Redux
    - RPG Thread -

Spoiler:- Rules:

| Party Members |
    Bug: Valyrie Estrade (SoulMuse)
    Dark: Jessalyn MacDougall (Jessie) (*Jean Grey*)
    Dragon: Dalton Boone (Tangeh)
    Electric: Will Mason (biggggg5)
    Fairy: Andre Bellamy (Monster Guy)
    Fighting: Nicolas “Nico” Mainard (Cobalt XIV)
    Fire: Nova Aalto (Mogar)
    Flying: Wren Avro (Mogar)
    Ghost: Anathol Iryua (AzerWrath)
    Grass: Peony Gerbara (Momma)
    Ground: Lance Boyce (Griff4915)
    Ice: Alianna Marston (Minteh)
    Normal: Marla “Mar” Linden (Skillfulness)
    Poison: Casper Ole (Momma)
    Psychic: Rosalie Schade (Schade)
    Rock: Peter Aren (CuriousHeartless)
    Steel: Alessandro "Sandro" Bertinelli (Schade)
    Water: Victoria (Tori) Stone (Cometstarlight)

Nova Aalto
    Child of Fire
    Ecruteak City, Johto. → Olivine City, Johto.

Nova awoke early in the morning a few nights after she had the dream with the strange deer Pokemon, Nisroc had explained to her that this event sounded of dire importance and she should make her way to Sinnoh as soon as she could. She knew her parents wouldn’t approve of her leaving and would want just about one hundred reasons as to why this was so urgent, so, instead of telling them she decided to just get away as soon as possible. She quickly did her hair and makeup and scooped up Nisroc, quickly putting on his white collar and patting his head.

“Isn’t it a wee bit early, lass?” Asked Nisroc, opening one of his eyes to peek at his owner as she gently placed him into the sidecar of her motorized bike. She pat him on the head gently and made a small shushing gesture at him as she mounted the bike and turned the key allowing it to start.

“We gotta go catch the ferry before mom and dad wake up, Nis.” Nisroc’s ears perked up at his owner saying this.

“Disobeying mum and pop, lass? I never thought I’d see this day.” He retorted with a mild smirk. Nova rolled her eyes, she knew that Nisroc had always been somewhat of a smartass but didn’t appreciate comments like that at the moment. She flipped on her sunglasses and looked towards her house, she bid a silent farewell to her mother and father and hit the ignition on her bike, blazing through routes 38 and 39; trying not to miss the Johto ferry in the hopes of quickly getting to Sinnoh.

---

She arrived a little past 10:00am, walking over to the dock and purchasing a ticket, while paying extra to get her bike into the cargo hold of the ship. She carried Nisroc aboard the boat and took a seat on one of the chairs lining the ship’s interior, placing Nisroc by her feet; waiting anxiously for the boat to take off

Wren Avro
    Child of Flying
    Somewhere above the ocean, between Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Wren gripped the sides of Thanatos’ neck rather tightly, afraid that he would fall off and drown at any moment. He wished he would’ve taken a ferry instead of flying on this metallic bird, but he wanted as much money as he could possibly have for his current adventure. He shuddered slightly at the thought of his small body hitting the water and him sinking deep down into the depths.

Thanatos turned his head to look at his owner for a brief moment, he clutched his owner’s briefcase in his claws as he flew and attempted to avoid any sudden wind currents or anything of the like. He knew his owner was usually rather calm and was actually somewhat surprised to see him as panicked as he was at this moment in time.

“You doing alright there, Master Avro?” He asked, keeping his eyes focused ahead to not make his owner panic anymore than he currently was. He knew that they would arrive soon, probably landing in Canalave or somewhere around there.

“I’m fine, Thanatos. What’s our ETA?” He asked calmly through clenched teeth.

“Around another 40 minutes sir, and then we should be landing in Canalave City.” Replied Thanatos. Wren gave a curt nod and rested his head on the cold steel of Thanatos’ neck. Just wishing this whole experience could be over.

Andre Bellamy
    Fairy Tale Man
    Pokestar Studios, Unova

Andre left the theater after his newest film debuted. The first person that spoke to him was Stu Deeoh a familiar balding man he had known ever since he became a star. He was always present after all of his movies to congratulate him, and now was no exception. The two men greeted each other by giving each other air kisses on the cheek, than Stu congratulated him. "Andre dahling! You're movie was a spec-tac-ulah hit! I knew you could do it!"

Andre nodded, and smirked. "Well, of course mon chéri! Did you expect anything less?" If that movie didn't do well, Andre would not be happy. It was a rare time where he was playing against type, and was cast as the villain. Stu thought it was a good idea, but Andre didn't think so. He had an image to maintain, and he didn't think his fans would be too happy to see their idol as a bad guy. Nevertheless, he took the role anyway. Not only did he hate the costumes and make-up he had to wear, but he was forced to use an Aegislash instead of his adorable Cleffa, Jolie. The thing was a nightmare to work with, and it wouldn't listen to a word he said. After that experience, Aegislash was now on his list of Pokemon he didn't like. Why couldn't they have let him use Jolie? Unlike that nightmarish piece of metal, his Cleffa was properly trained to star in films. It would also be much more interesting to see a villain using Pokemon that obviously intimidating for a change. Unfortunately, he had no control over such things. After all, he wasn't the one writing the script.

"I would love to stay, but I've got business to attend to. Ya know, places to go, people to see and all that. But go ahead and celebrate. It's you're birthday tomorrow, and you deserve it. Ta-ta!" After Stu left, he then greeted by a mob of screaming fans, as well as a few photographers. All of them shouting Andre's name, and a few of them flashing their fancy cameras. He smirked as he calmly walked past all the photographers. Every now and then giving them a smile, posing for a few pictures signing some autographs for fans that asked for it. This was the part of the business that Andre loved. He loved all the attention. After all, these people were supporting his career, it was the least he could do to give them what they want. Any star who complains about the constant media exposure is lying. They wouldn't be stars if they hated attention.

After a few minutes of that, Andre strolled over to the exit. Before walking outside. he turned around, smiled, and waved goodbye to his fans. "Merci beaucoup, mesdames et messieurs! You have been a wonderful audience! Au revoir!" Then he gracefully took a bow, and made his way to his dressing room.

---

Once Andre got to his dressing room, he immediately took a seat on the chair in front of the mirror, and sighed. For the last few nights he had been having the same dream over and over. It was similar to the one he had when he was ten, and received Jolie. Only this time, there was another creepy voice thrown in along with Xerneas.' This one was deep, distorted, and hard to make out. He had no idea what it could mean...

Andre's thoughts were interupted when he saw Jolie sitting on a velvet pillow on the vanity table. She had on her usual red bow and diamond studded collar that Andre dressed her with. She been eating special Pokemon food made just for her, and admiring her appearance in the huge lighted mirror while she awaited for her trainer's return. Once she did get back, her face lit up, and she happily jumped into her trainer's lap. "Oh, mon ami! You have returned! Did you bring back something for me?!" She asked while batting her eyes cutely.

Andre affectionately patted the pink Pokemon's head, and laughed. "I am afraid not ma chérie. There was not anything you would have liked." He then sighed again.

Jolie tilted her head curiously, It was rare to see her trainer not smiling. Especially when it was this close to his birthday. "Oh? Is something the matter?"

"It is nothing serious. Jolie. I have been having that dream again... It is nothing more than a mere dream, I am certain, but it still bothers me for reasons I do not understand..."

Jolie crossed her stubby little arms, and tapped her foot. "Garçon bęte... Have you not learned by now to take things like this more seriously? After all, you can speak to me oui? And you have other abilities of le fée at your disposal. Surely, this is some sort of message from madame Xerneas!" Jolie clapped her hands when she brought up the legendary Pokemon's name. The pink Pokemon practically worshiped Xerneas like a Goddess, being a Fairy type herself and all.

Andre laughed at his Pokemon's gestures. She acted almost like a miniature human. He had been able to understand Jolie for some time now, but this whole talking to Pokemon thing was something he would never fully get used to. "Maybe so, but what could it mean?"

"Well, I do not know. But, I know one place we could go to find out. Sinnoh. Xerneas told you to come to Celestic Town, oui? Maybe you can find some answers there? It makes sense, they have information about all the Pokemon myths!" She batted her eyelashes, and made a cute face, just to make sure her trainer would comply. "S'il vous plaît?"

Andre raised an eyebrow, This was not the first time the small Fairy type had been asking to travel to Sinnoh. She had been bringing it up all day. Andre ignored it before, because usually his career as a Movie Star kept him too busy. It was the reason why he didn't have much time to catch and train other Pokemon. Not to mention that Sinnoh was not exactly a place he was interested in going. Even though that was where one of people he looked up to as a child, Fantina, lived these days, there wasn't really much of interest to him there. The Contest Hall was really the only thing he cared about. Besides, it's much too cold there for his liking. This time however, the Cleffa actually had good points. Not to mention the fact that she would just keep asking even if he did say no, She was good at that. She also knew he couldn't say no when she made that cute face. "Very well ma chérie." The young movie star answered. "Although, I do not understand the reasons why you want to go there, If that is what you want, than we shall go."

The Cleffa grinned enthusiastically, and pumped her arm into the air."Trčs magnifique! What are we waiting for?! Let us leave right now! We want to get there by tomorrow, oui?"

Andre laughed, and gave Jolie another pat on the head. With that, he grabbed his pink bag, took Jolie into his arms, and headed off. No one would mind if he took a brief trip out of town for a little while.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 15th July 2015 at 1:02 AM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner. Not accepting random friend requests. Have a conversation with me first, ok?

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Schade View Post
    The shipping intensifies!

(Starting tomorrow, I'll be inactive for a few days. Hopefully my characters won't be left behind!)
    Peony Gerbara + Gerbara
    Child of Fauna

Castor Ole + Baxter
    Child of Toxins

It was a soggy morning. The sky was heavy with mist and last night's storm had made the weather just as sour and stormy as the citizens of Castelia. A light drizzle pattered against the pier and fell upon the umbrellas of the grumpy gathered crowd.

Castor had his hair stuffed underneath the hood of his rain jacked, the one he'd objected to wear. His hoodie would have functioned just fine, but June wasn't all there that morning. As soon as dawn broke, she'd rushed Castor up from bed and out the door. The headmaster got so flustered over him, just like a mother would. She always caught him when he snuck under the kitchen sink. He liked to call her Junebug.

"Castor, the ferry should be here any moment." Her voice was light like the mist but her eyes seemed just as wet. Castor didn't want her to cry over him. "Remember, I can't come with you to Virbank-"

"Why not?"

She looked him dead in the eye. "Castor, you know why. You're eighteen years old now and I've an orphanage to run."

He knew that, and he knew why she couldn't come, but did he have to accept it?

She continued. "Remember, when the ferry comes, you stay on even if it stops at Virbank, alright?"

"Yeah."

"And you've got everything? Your money, possessions, all of it?"

"Mmhmm." His left hand tightened around his suitcase handle. His right hand curled around Baxter's. The Trubbish looked groggy, shaken from his sleep. He hadn't recovered like Castor had and he'd probably have to carry him aboard the ferry, once it arrived.

The rain was making everyone drowsy, it seemed, if not just grumpy. A man shoved his way into line, causing discord near the back. Castor glanced over his shoulder to see before someone else entered his line of vision. Everyone else looked the same direction. It was hard not to continue ogling, for this girl was odd.

They assumed she was a little girl. From her stature alone, she seemed nine. Far too young and small to be carrying as many things as she was. There were potted plants overflowing from her grasp, as well as large suitcase dragging behind her. A massive Pokemon -- the likes in which Castor had never seen before -- balanced its toothy maw atop her head, its leaves for arms wrapped around her neck. Castor googled for a while until June tapped him on the shoulder.

"I'm going now."

"What?"

"Everyone back at the orphanage is waiting, Castor. You know what to do, you're old enough to take care of herself..." She paused to blink tears away, to stay strong, but the boy she spoke to could see past this. "I don't need to stand with you."

"B-but..." Arguing was useless, but Castor was stubborn and wanted to anyway.

Junebug interrupted him. "Goodbye, Castor. Enjoy a life with your mother, okay? You deserve it." She hugged him tightly and Castor embraced it, knowing it would be the last one in a long, long while.

"I'll promise I'll visit a-and see how everything's going," he offered meekly and June smiled. Still, it was not enough to brighten up his day. With a final goodbye, she stepped off down the road, casting a glance behind herself as the peculiar, chocolate-skinned girl took her place next to Castor.

He got a good look at her now, as did the rest of the crowd. She had a smile painted on her face and her eyes ahead at the restless waves of the ocean. She was muttering to herself, something about "marygolds" and "that one fern". The big green giant on her head burrowed deeper in her puffy golden hair as if to comfort her.

Castor and Baxter exchanged looks. Was she all there? That was what Castor implied with his own gaze. Baxter merely shrugged. This off-putting female was hardly any concern to him.

Finally, she noticed he was staring, which embarrassed him but not her, strangely. She remained silent still and only her smile changed. It was an honest one, a sunny one. Castor felt her kindness radiating from it and he smiled back. Smiling made him feel better. It made his worries and renewed sense of loneliness fade away.

Something in the girl's eye gave him the impression that she meant to make him feel better.

Finally, the ferry pulled up by the end of the pier and the impatient crowd surged forwards on board. Castor and Baxter stayed behind for a while, helping the little girl with her collection of things, before they all stumbled onto the ferry and left Castelia behind them, awaiting a landing on Sinnoh grounds.

=----------------~~----------------=
    Rosalie Schade
    Resort Area
    The Psychic Girl
    Affected RP'ers:
    None

Rosalie initially awoke in the middle of the night, like she had done so may times already. It was a dream she was quite familiar with. One that never really changes in any drastic way. The dream, if one could call it that. It was relly more of a nightmare. Or.. a memory, considering Nightmares usually contained unreal happenings, something this particular nightmare didn't. The nghtmare was of the fateful day 10 years ago that changed Rosalies life forever. She had just gotten her daily bread, and was on her way back to the place she was staying at; a mattress located next to a few carefully placed cardboard boxes. The details were still pretty blurry, but she cuold feel the reality of what she had experienced at the time. Happiness. The feeling that she would survive to see another day. It a chaged when it appeared though. Wild Pokemon weren't always a big deal in Lumiose City, but they did exist. And that day, she was so unfortunate to run into a wild Mightyena.

As always in the nightmare, the next scene contained her running, holding on to the bread is if it represented her life, whith the snarling Mightyena running after her. considering her age and physical abilities, it didn't take long before it reached her. She had tried to fight it back, and though the details were still unclear, she could feel the terror of both scenarios that could possibly end her life: Either die hungry, or die fighting for her meal. As luck would have it, she survived her fateful encounter, but at a cost. The Pokemon had bitten deep into her left arm, causing her to lose a lot of blood. At this point, the nightmare turned more to a dream. everything went shady, and fuzzy, and she culd feel the burning sensation of the pain in her arm. The nightmare ended as always: Everything going to black, until a familiar face lit up everything like a radiant sun.

Sometimes though, the dream would continue, this time only as a normal dream, where she would feel calm. She didn't really do anything in these dreams, other than float around in a spirit-like fashion similar to a ghost that nobody could see, looking over herself lying in the hospital bed. Seeing the familiar figure kneeling besides her bed, holding her hand. Arguing with doctors, crying, and a certain silence, unlike anything she had experienced before. This also gave off a weird kind of soothing feeling.
    If the nightmare didn't reach this far, she always woke up, sometimes screaming, sometimes crying, and sometimes just laying there.

This time, she awoke by sitting up with a huge gasp in her giganormous bed, almost throwing off the Espurrsleeping next to her. She was sweating like she had just ran a marathon on a full stomach, and she reached for the towel she had started to put by the side of her bed, just for situations like these. It took her a few moments to realize it had been yet another bad dream. She would sometimes curse herself for getting so fired up, as the dreams went on repeat more or less 3-5 times a week. As she sat up, she threw a glance over at her phone. pressing a button, the numbers "04:37" were displayed over the image of her and the man who saved her life. Like a constant reminder, she felt warm by the mere sight of her adopted father. A constant reminder she would never grow tired of. Knowing well that she wouldn't be able to sleep again, she crawled to the edge of her bed, and yawned loudly to regain a certain sense of awakening. Espurr did the same thing as he crawled over to her, struggling with the huge ocean that was her covers.

"Another bad dream, huh?" he said in a somewhat melancholy tone. Though he was used to this kind of situation by now, it didn't go a single time Rosalie had a nightmare that Espurr didn't worry sick about her. "You were flailing in your sleep again. Nearly threw me across the room." he said, trying to crack a smile on her face, which he was unsucessful with. Getting no response, he sighed.

Rosalie went over to the windows, who towered about 3 times her height, ending in an elegant arch under the painted ceiling that drew inspiration from the famous Marble Hall from a faraway place. it was a real hustle trying to open these windows, as her father always had his Espeon use Psychic to help out. She closed her eyes and consentrated, and as she was covered in the light blue aura, the huge curtains unfolded and drew back, and the window opened up, casting the room in both fresh air, and a dim light due to the starting sunrise outside. Espurr watched closely, as he always did. "You are getting better at that." he said, not really as a compliment, but more like an obvious statement. Rosalie smiled as she bowed in gratitude to him. She was still in her pyjamas, a huge T-shirt, probably 4 times her size, in a bright red color, and with a Voltorb print on the back that she somehow hadn't noticed yet. She took a quick stroll around her bedchamber, and sat down at the overly prestigous victorian styled divan in front of her mirrored desk. The mirrors had a golden framing in a gothic pattern that could robably stab someone to death if used properly, with two side-mirrors for perspective. Her hair was a mess, as always. She had naturally wavy hair, and it needed a lot of attention to look perfect. As Rosalie is a woman that takes things in her own pace, she picked up her comb, and started to gently brush through her hair. Espurr jumped up to the table, and laid down between Rosalie and the mirrors, careful not to get in the way of her sight.

"It is getting easier to control details" Rosalie told him. Espurr couldn't learn Telekinesis, so Espurr didn't have his own experience with it, though it worked similar to his Psychic-Move. Espurr nodded in agreement a few times, And Rosalie started using her ability again to move the keys of the not-too-shy grand piano located in one corner of her chambers. The tunes were simple, yet relaxing to hear, and espurr kinda drifted away for a moment. rosalie closed her eyes and consentrated on the music as she mentally dcided which keys to press. Her father would not bother her. He knew that she sometimes played the piano to stress down after a nightmare.

"It doesn't matter that I am getting better at controlling my gifts if I don't know why I was bestowed them in the first place." Rosalie said calmly. Her powers had manifested at some point after she was having some dreams out of the ordinary. Dreams of the legendary Pokemon Xerneas. She usually had a mix of the Xerneas dreams and the Mightyena nightmares, and her sleeping routine was somewhat of a game of Russian Roulette. "Would she sleep peacefully? Or scream out in the middle of the night? Wh knows, let's find out!"

"I am aware of your concerns", Espurr said, crossing his arms while nodding thoughtfully. "And like before, I suggest we travel to Celestic Town like Xerneas wanted of you in the first place". he continued. He had been very pushy about going to Celestic Town for a while now, ever since she briefed him in on her dreams as she started having them. It is not that she didn't want to get out of the house for a small adventure, but she just... never came around to it. She had a lot to do at home, with her schooling and all, and hadn't had much spare time lately. Espurr, seemingly unaware by this, nagged her about twice a day at ths point.

"Fine." she said after a long silence. She then moved her phone from the bed over to float in front of her. "05:03" She said in her usual dull tone. "Let us not dwell on this now." she concluded. "We can leave this afternoon. Be spontaneous for a change.". Espurr lit up like a candle, seemingly pleased by the news. "But for now.. let's try to calm this beast" Rosalie laughed, referring to her hair.
    Last edited by Schade; 15th July 2015 at 8:29 PM.

"I sniped him from a high platform as he was being mobbed by Synths.
    I like to think that he never knew about my betrayal"

Marla “Mar” Linden
    The Plain Child
    Olivine City, Johto

“Alright Cinnamon, thanks for the ride. Time for you to head back home now though,” Mar said patting the Stantler affectionately on the head. She belonged to the ranch, but Uncle Antonio was kind enough to allow Mar to borrow her. She rode for most of a day to stay a night with a friend in Ecruteak City before heading out in the morning to Olivine City. Here she could take a ferry to Sinnoh where she would be able to go to Celestic Town.

Mar returned the Stantler to her Pokéball and approached the PC in the Pokémon Center of Olivine City. Sliding in her trainer card, she placed Cinnamon’s ball on the machine, selecting the transfer option and sending her back home to Azalea town. Today she was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and black sneakers so it was easy to ride. Her top was green and sleeveless with a slight v-neck; simple just the way she liked it. She had a large brown bag over her shoulder carrying an extra outfit or two and some other necessities for a short trip. A blue, braided headband rested atop her head and she aimlessly fiddled with her golden cross necklace.

“Are you still sure about this Marla?” Her Eevee, Butler, asked. He was her invaluable companion and very special in that she could understand him. She took him nearly everywhere and rarely stayed inside his Pokéball. He was rather dry, but Mar loved his company and he always proved useful to have around.

“I’m positive Butler,” Mar replied after glancing around, seeing if anyone would notice her. “I have to find out what this dream means. Besides, it’ll be a fun adventure! Don’t you want to go out and do things in the world for a change?” She asked with a big smile, looking off in the distance dreaming of strange new lands with new Pokemon.

“Pah, I still think this is just ridiculous, but whatever. We’ll go on a ‘fun adventure’, as you put it,” he deadpanned. Mar simply scooped him up so he could sit comfortably on her shoulder and walked out into the bright day. It was right around 10 in the morning when the ferry pulled up and Mar bought her ticket. The duo boarded and went to the back, Mar full of optimism and Butler full of indifference.
    Last edited by Skillfulness; 15th July 2015 at 12:09 AM.

Alianna Marston
    The Ice Maiden
    Icirrus City, Unova - Castelia City, Unova

"Have you got everything?" A voice asked.

Alianna looked away from the window, locking eyes with her aunt, who was waiting expectantly in the livingroom. Today was the day when she'd finally be making her way to Sinnoh. After the dream she had, Ali had made sure to make arrangements for Sinnoh as soon as possible. Her aunt was surprised when she had announced her plans to head to Sinnoh, afterall she'd never shown any interest in travelling before. A part of Ali had wanted to tell her aunt about the dream, but she knew she wouldn't understand. Her aunt was a good woman, however she was not a strong believer in the mysteries of the Pokemon world, and would've likely dismissed Ali's dream.

"I'm ready," Ali announced, with a polite nod of her head. Moving away from her window, Ali stepped over to the table where her bag sat. Chewy was also sat on the table, happily munching on a Oran Berry her aunt had given him before.

As Ali put the contents of her bag in order, her aunt started mumbling about something. Ali didn't really listen much, but from what she heard, there had been rumours of re-opening the Icirrus Gym as an official part of the Unova League again.

It was only after the two had left the house, that Ali asked her aunt more about the topic. "Would Brycen become the Gym Leader again?" Ali quizzed. Brycen, had been the Icirrus City Gym Leader for quite sometime. Ali had spent many years helping out at the gym, and she was one of the many people saddened when Brycen stepped down.

"I'm not sure," her aunt admitted, shrugging as she spoke. "There have been a few names mentioned, Brycen's included, but nobody knows if he'll retake the position."

Ali nodded in understanding. And the two headed off to the nearest train station, where Ali would take the train to Castelia City where a boat to Sinnoh awaited her.

The journey to Castelia City was a long one, though if she had walked it would be even longer. It took five hours for the train to arrive. And Ali was lightly awoken by her aunt.

"We're here." She whispered softly.

Stretching in her seat, Ali looked out the window to see the huge Castelia City rolling past. If she hadn't needed to catch the boat, she definitely would've stayed for longer and explored the city. As the train rolled to a halt, Ali found herself sighing.

"Something wrong?"

Ali shook her head. "No, but I wish I could stay and explore the city..."

"Well, maybe when you come back from Sinnoh, I'll treat you and Chewy to a day out here. I'll buy us the biggest Castelia Cones they have!" Her aunt laughed.

Will Mason
    Child of Electricity
    Olivine City Docks, Johto

"I have my toothbrush Mom." A nerdy looking 18 year old said exasperatedly into his PokeGear as he walked towards the boats at the dock. "You're gonna drain the battery if I don't hang up." He sighed. "Yes, I call you when I reach Sinnoh. I love you too. Ok. Goodbye Mom." He sighed and put his phone away.

"She worries too much." The tiny floating Tynamo that was following him said. "You're 18, have me around, and you're a chosen human of a Legendary."

"Yeah but she only knows two of those things Geddy." The boy replied. "As far as she knows, I just suddenly decided to start my journey and go to Sinnoh, out of nowhere."

"I still think you could have told them Will." The eel replied.

"That the Legendary pokemon Xerneas suddenly appeared in my dreams, told me to go to Sinnoh and I'm a chosen child?" Will raised his eyebrow skeptically. "I'm suuure my parents would have totally believed me and not had me taken to an asylum." Will grinned at his own sarcasm.

"Yeah yeah." Geddy said rolling his eyes. "Let's just get to the boat before it leaves. It is rude to keep a legendary pokemon waiting."

"Good idea, I don't want to have to try to get a pokemon to surf the whole way there."

"Yeah, I can swim fine but you are a little heavy to carry."

The pair headed further into the docks before finding their boat, flashing their ticket and heading aboard to head towards Sinnoh, settling onto a chair on the deck with his phone.
    PASBL stats
    FB stats
    Virtuadopt clicks

Are you interested in joining a new and upcoming Pokemon RPG? Are you interesting in adventuring through a ruinous Kanjohto, slowly putting itself back together piece by piece? If so, feel free to join Wild Future today! (Unfortunately registration is required to see the forums).

Anyone may ref for me

Alessandro Bertinelli
    Saffron City - Kanto
    The Steel-Clad Boy
    Affected RP'ers:
    None

It wasn't really easy hearing anything that was going on. The music was loud as always, and it totally deafened down the noise in the otherwise noisy and crowded dancefloor. It was a typical night for Sandro, he had been asked to manage the DJ table at yet another party. The third one this week! That was a new record for him, and it was somewhat exciting for him to know that word was spreading that there was a rising star in the Club Life. The songs he played were usually remixes of known songs, mashed together into one, continous track. He enjoyed listening it through while watching over a dancefloor ful of young adults dancing and having fun. It was at times like these that he really felt at home. Not in that gigantic mansion whose halls were roamed frequently by gangsters on the high alert. It was impossible to feel even the slightest bit of calm at home, which made the experience so much better for Sandro, who had even moved to an appartment downtown in Saffron City, only a short walk away from one of the most trendy areas in the city. This urban life was exactly what he felt he needed, and it helped him taking the focus away from his family drama. He should probably speak to a psychologist about just that, but it would be somewhat risky to just put it all out there.

It was impossible to tell time, as the people dancing, the music and even the atmosphere itself contributed in creating a timeless space where everyone was enjoying the now. Neither did it matter. Sandro didn't have anywhere else he should be. Sure, he could have just gone to bed. It was at lest 2 AM, as that was the time he had arrived at the nightclub, but who needs sleep anyway, right? The busy city night was soothing enough in itself, and he could be sleeping during daytime the next day. He had somewhat turned his sleeping habits upside down, much to his fathers annoyance, since he often tried to call him during the day.

Speaking of dad. Franco had been very busy lately with his new companions; Team rocket. Apparently, he had gone to high school with their boss or something. Sandro didn't really bother with it, and Team rocket didn't bother him. Bothering him would mean a one-way ticket to the world of brutal beatings, drive-by shootings and occational dying. It was kinda fun being the Capa Bastone, as he didn't really have to do anything. His father would only fill him in on plans, status updates etc whenever he asked him. It wasn't rare that Sandro helped his father in his work, but doing a mission every now and then wasn't so bad, as it kept Franco from going crazy, calling him several times a day like he had done prior to Sandro agreeing to help him out now and then. Franco didn't approve of Sandro wanting nothing with the family business to do, allthough he did understand it. That was probably why he had let Sandro move out on his own, despite him sending out guards to watch over him from a distance.

As Sandros last track faded out into basic coninous music, Sandro bowed to the crowd, who ere cheering him out of this world! The announcer gave him a thank on the speaker, which earned him even more applause. He wasn't used to this kind of attention, so he waved in a slightly awkward way before walking backwards until he melted in behind the huge, Blue curtains behind him. Backstage, there was buzzing with life. singers and dancers ran around from here to there, some businesspeople in suits mingled in with them, and every now and then, there wee someone tripping over a cabe. It was real classy. From above though, Honedge came flying in from his spot bhind the curtains. He liked to wtch Sandro when he preformed, but disliked participating in the "contagious ritual of bodily movements" as he phrased it. Nevertheless, he was always there watching over him, much to his joy, as Honedge was the only one that truy understood how he felt. It was also a plus that he could verbally communicate with the Pokemon; something that was apparently not common around, maybe save for the Psychic-Type trainers.

"Not a bad show!" Honedge said as he floated in, making sure he didn't tip somehing over ith his long body. "The music was very enthralling, indeed" he continued. Sandro laughed at the Pokemons medieval way of speaking. Sure, he was a good Pokemon, with a slightly odd way of speaking. He wondered if every Honedge was so.. Old fashioned, as he was. The dword had been with him for some years now, and it was odd how he suddenly appeared at the mansion. It was even weirder when he started actually talking. And even weirder than that when it was revealed only Sandro could understand it. It was good hough. Franco had nearly ordred his Houndoom to use Flamethrower on it. That would certainly make for an awkward encounter. After franatically telling Franco to call off Houndom, Honedge stayed with Sandro after that, and briefed him in when the weird dreams started appearing. The dreams he was having were pretty much as if taken out of a Sci-fi movie. you have the godly deity, in this case Deer god, Xerneas or something. Some stuff about saving the world, and of course, the weird companion, which would be Honedge. Sandro hadn't taken the dreams too seriously at first, and even thought about writing a book about it, considering how good idea the whole scenario was for a book. But after Honedge started ffilling him in on the details, he started to suspect there might be more to it.

The Deer God had also wanted him to come to a Celestic Town in the Sinnoh Region, something Sandro wasn't too happy with. It had taken a lot of persuation, but eventually, Sandro had gone along with it. Taking the ferry from Vermillion City wouldn't be difficult, as the city was neighbouring Saffron. The plan was that they would leave there tomorrow, but then the invitation to the party had popped up. Now, it just seemed that Sandro would be very tired in the morning.

→ → The next day → →

Sure enough. when Sandro woke up that morning, it was already way past noon, and he had missed the first two departures of the ferry to the Sinnoh Region. There were sure a few left, and he figured if he hurried up, he could catch the earliest one of them. He didn't really know what to bring, so he packed a small bag with the necessities: Toothbrush, few extra pairs of socks, etc etc etc. Honedge was stil sleeping, flolating around the room, wrapped in his own blue cloth. It was kinda cute to watch, and even funnier when he woke up, and stretched his little cloth like an arm to wake up. "What time is it? It feels like I've been sleeping forever" he said, kinda groggy. "Ehm.. you don't need to know that. Besides! I'm almost done packing for the trip!" Sandro said, discrčtly knocking the nightstand alarm clock over so Honedge wouldn't see how late they actually were.

Miraculously enough, they only spent about 20 minutes in a cab to get to the ferry. the trip that would usually take about an hour, was beyond horrifying. It felt like being a cast member of The Fast and The Furious. It was kind of the taxi driver to hurry up like Sandro had requested though. The docks were full of people. Most of them looking as desoriented, tired and groggy as he was himself. Had all of these people overslept...? He did recognize a few of them from the night before, which would explain a lot. The duo had, against all odds, arrived early. the ferry wouldn't come for 15 more minutes. In the meantime, Sandro and honedge walked around aimlessly, before deciding to get something to eat. It wasn't difficult finding a Cafč nearby, and he found one with view towards the pier, so tey would see the ferry come. Ordering a Clauncher Sandwhich and a Swirlix Shake, Sandro took the moment to relax. He had about 10 minutes to finish his meal, which wouldn't be an issue. Honedge was nipping to the shake somehow, which had Sandro completely mesmerized. The Pokemon didn'thave a mouth, so he had kinda just assumed it consumed peoples souls like its pokedex entry had said. One of the seven mysteries of the Pokemon world, indeed.

Eventually, an announcer let them know that the ferry, which was named "SS. Anne II" had arrived. Sandro cringed at the name. It was scary enough to take a ferry from the most unlucky port in possibly the entire Pokemon world, but basically naming it. "Yep, it's gonna go down, so at leat we're gonna be positive about it!!" didn't exactly help the case. He stuffed the sandwhich in his bag and went for the exit, folowed by honedge, ready to board the ferry for the sinnoh Reigion.

Victoria (Tori) Stone
    Child of Water
    Canalave City, Sinnoh
    Affected RP'ers- None

"I don't think you're gonna have a lot of luck here," the Oshawott frowned, "I mean, isn't the Canalave Library focused more on Sinnoh-based stuff?"

Tori flipped through another volume, getting another whiff of the classic smell of old books. She answered without raising her head, "It is, but I still wanted to try to find as much as I could from a hardback source. Besides," she gave her otter creature a small smirk, "you didn't think I'd pass up an opportunity to visit a library, did you?"

"No, I suppose not," he sighed and shook his head, but Tori could see that tell-tale smile on his face. "What exactly are you looking for anyway?"

The teen closed the book with a small thump and placed it back on the shelf, "I tried to find some information on Xerneas, but since this is a Sinnoh-based library, I didn't get my hopes up to find anything."

The new silence was short lived as Soul gave her an inquisitive look. "Buuuuut..."

"Buuuuut, I did end up doing some more research on the town that she mentioned," Tori paused for a moment, "At least, it sounds like the one she mentioned..."

Soul tilted his head as he watched his friend's mind stir in confusion. She had mentioned a few details of the strange dream, thinking it was only that, but as they grew more vivid and more frequent, Tori had sought Soul's advice. It wasn't long before the Oshawott realized what Tori was describing- Xerneas. He divulged all the information he had, but he knew where they could possibly find some more. That's why they were here, at the crack of dawn, no less. Soul had fallen into small bouts of sleep while Tori had flipped through book after book.

"Celestic Town is one of, if not, the most sacred place in Sinnoh, so there was quite a few hits on that front," she got to her feet and grabbed Soul to place on her shoulder, "The books said that they're covered in paintings dating to ancient times, so it sounds like a place a legendary would send someone."

Tori walked passed the shelves laden with countless books where a few tired patrons seemed to be trying to study or find some information before it got busy. The stairs creaked when she walked down them, but she paid them no mind as Soul talked to her.

"You're not planning on trying out those new powers before you get there, are you?" He inquired with a concerned look in his face.

"I hadn't really considered it," she shrugged, "I mean, I heard something about water breathing, but I'm kind of afraid to try that unless I need to. I'd rather not drown due to something that turned out to be a crazy dream after all," she laughed dryly.

"It has to be Xerneas, without a doubt. She wouldn't just throw out dreams willy nilly, but I do agree on your caution," Soul nodded, "I'm sure there are some safer ones to try out later, though."

"Yeah, but Celestic Town isn't all that far, so I guess that really works out for us," her happiness rang clear in her voice.

"I'll say," Soul inhaled deeply through his nose as they walked out into the salt filled air. "Ah~, that's nice. I know we have to head out before too long, but why don't we try to find a spot for you to try and stretch your new talents."

Before Tori could disagree, Soul leaped from her shoulder and started running toward the water's edge, beckoning her to follow.

"Weren't you just concerned about me trying out these new 'talents'," she used her fingers for air quotes.

"Because of the water breathing thing, but hey, the other stuff sounds doable," he smiled a toothy grin.

"Let's just focus on getting something to eat first, and then we'll head out," Tori grabbed him again.
    Last edited by Cometstarlight; 16th July 2015 at 5:57 AM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Peter Aren
    Child of Rock
    Pewter City

Peter stood in front of the Pewter City Gym for what would be the last time in a long time. He wasn't even supposed to be coming in today, Brock insisted that he take the day off to make sure he was ready for starting a journey. But Peter had been prepared, double-checked, and triple-checked for a week now so he insisted on coming to work. It was still six in the morning and the sunrise was a bit off, but Peter was used to coming in around now. When he first started as an assistant at the gym-the thought struck Peter that he had been working here in some way for eight years, almost half of his life-he started at eight, the usual opening time for the gym. But after the visit from Grant where Peter met Armure, he started coming in early to show his commitment to the Pewter Gym.

If it was like any other day of the last seven years, the only other person already here would be Brock. Him and Peter would chat for a bit before getting to work. The gym's Pokémon were split into different power levels for different challengers, it'd be bad to use the same team against a starting trainer and someone coming from another region where they got all the badges after all. Peter was one of the workers whose job was tending to these Pokémon, and he always made sure the Pokémon he cared for where in perfect health. Peter took a step back and looked over the building. It was very large, but wasn't otherwise noteworthy or unique. Still, it one of the places Peter felt most at home in. Finally, he went into the doors.

To Peter's surprise, Brock was actually in his office doing paperwork. Normally the gym leader would be taking care of the highest tier Pokémon, his strongest team and the one that had been with him the longest. Peter went to the Pokémon storage area, making sure to scan his keycard like every day. The different tiers of Pokémon weren't labeled, which caused some trouble for new workers-the thought struck Peter for the first time that his leaving would require a new assistant to be hired at the gym; he had always thought about working here as long as possible, so the idea of being replaced was weird-but Peter had no trouble in grabbing the twelve Pokeballs whose inhabitants he cared for.

He let out the twelve Pokémon, as well as his own Armure. The Shieldon greeted her friends, who greeted her back, as Peter set up her heating pads.

"Last time we can do this, Armure," Peter reminded the fossil Pokémon. "Our flight's later today and we'll be gone for a while. Make sure to say bye to everyone."

"I will," she responded before turning back to the others.

Peter looked at the Pokémon in front of him. Among them were a Tyrantrum, Aurorus, and Tyranitar, the other three Pokémon Grant gifted the gym with years ago. Armure's condition made it hard for her to fight so she couldn't evolve like her friends, but the four were still close. Peter smiled as he set about for his last day of work.

---

At 11:30, Peter was distracted from his work by a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see the owner of the hand was Brock. The gym leader had developed worry lines over the years Peter had known him, and thankfully started wearing shirts after a short phase where he tried to imitate Bruno of the Elite Four, but mostly looked the same as he had so long ago.

"You'll have to leave soon if you don't want to miss your flight," Brock said. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a Pokeball. "Here's that Aerodactyl I agreed to lend you. She'll fly you to Celadon City. There should be a Pokémon Center near the airport, so remember to send her back."

"Thank you, sir," Peter replied as he took the Pokeball.

"No problem, Peter. Good luck out there, to you and Armure. You've been a good worker for almost a decade, go out there and show Sinnoh the pride of the Pewter Gym." Brock reached out his hand and Peter took it, shaking the leader's hand. "And make sure to come back here and challenge me one day."

"I will, one day." Peter hadn't told anyone other than Armure the real reason he was going on this trip, so his coworkers still though he was going on a badge-collecting journey. Still, it might be fun to have a battle against his mentor one day. "But, considering how well we know each other, I'd like you to be a final test far in the future."

"I'll be sure to be a difficult test when it eventually happens." Brock released his grasp, ending the handshake. "So, how's your family handling this?"

"David's the one who came up with the idea of me going on a journey, so of course he's happy. My parents aren't as ecstatic, but they're both happy for me."

---

An hour and a half later, Peter was seated on a plane currently on the Celadon Airport's tarmac and about to take off. He had already sent back the Aerodactyl, his cargo was safely on the plane, and Armure was resting in her ball. Peter leaned back in his chair and awaited departure. The flight would actually land in Eterna City and not directly in Celestic Town, but it wouldn't take long to get there after disembarking.

Anathol Iryua
    The Mortal Spirit
    Resort Area

The Nincada's claw gently combed the boy's hair. He lay there, eyes open, dark, with even darker circles around them. The sky above showed the moon and the stars, their light pouring down upon the sides of the land like a waterfall. He said not, but his companion knew. The boy traced the stars with his finger. He wrote of dreams and wrote of stories untold. He embraced the night like a cape spun across his body. He stretched forth, and finally, sighed. The Nincada felt the beating of the boy's heart, loud and clear. He moved and climbed atop his chest, his head tilted to face the same sight all men share.

The darkness came fast when the boy fell back. Drifting to sleep, he saw himself within his dreams once more. His nightmares did not consist of his fears or his past. It was empty, a blank space of nothingness, where he wandered endlessly across the nondescript plains. A blank canvas waiting to be painted, waiting to be brought to life. But the only one here had no ability to do so. To be able to stain the world in his colors was what the boy wanted to do. Endlessly, for all eternity...

Then, he woke.

His breath was ragged, his eyes squinted and fists curled. He released his grip, and fell back onto the grass. He turned over, realizing that his Nincada was no longer on his chest. The nightmares never terrified him, but they made his body tremble in fear. The unknown and the loneliness that could eventually follow. He dreaded the day where he would confront his nightmares. Literally. Ever since he became alone, the boy never went back to his home to sleep. His parents, no, his mansion was large, polished, and gave off the feel of extravagance. However, staying in that mansion gave him only grief. Even before he had the dream; with that large, shining beacon of light, he had been sleeping in the hills. The large, singular gemstone that walked, talked, and transformed- a blue pokemon whose horns were adorned with gems of every color.

The morning came swift. A beam of light that seared the night sky. The boy remained motionless on the ground, taking in the last of that darkness and the first of the dawn.

The light came upon his body, and he stood up. The Nincada by his side shook itself off, the black in his eyes showing no emotion. The two walked, silently in their strides, back towards civilization.
    -
    So the wrath of god in all its fury has been unlocked to welcome the death of evil,
    And all it portrays in the eyes of the good and just
    It shall be known that when the threat to mankind has been laid down to the lord.
    A sceptre of fire shall be driven through all its perpetrators.

Peony Gerbara + Gladiolus
    Child of Fauna

Castor Ole + Baxter
    Child of Toxins

The ride was a tedious and uneventful one but this hardly bothered the youthful Peony who lost track of time as she lost track of the ever-churning waves. The ocean was a brilliant blue, despite the hanging mist surrounding Castelia. Peony hated that concrete-slathered jungle of a-- Now, now. Hate was a terribly strong word. There was plenty to appreciate about Castelia. The ice cream was delectable and the many tucked-away alleys were a joy to explore.

Castelia just never quite appealed to Peony as Nacrene had. She'd only moved into that apartment for about a week but the cozy atmosphere had already made her feel at-home. It was urbanized but to a degree. The neighbors she had met were lovely folk, though they fretted about her far too much. Always asking to help her out, and they asked so many questions! They could use a vacation, Peony thought with a light smile on her face. Fortunately she'd been able to tote all the plant life she'd stuffed into her place in Nacrene. Except that one fern, the poor chap. Gladiolus adored that one. It was a shame to leave it behind. She hoped the neighbors kept their promise in caring for it. Returning to see it wilting would melt her Carnivine's heart.

Oh, but the Virbank pier was in sight now. The city seemed a bit less crowded than Castelia, but still too city-life for Peony's taste. Ah well, the next ferry seemed even roomier than the one they'd all be crammed into. Wasn't that lovely? Eventually, the bags were packed onto the boat ride to Sinnoh, that one Peony was reluctant to take. Going back to the region she'd recently escaped would be unpleasant, but not too unpleasant. Nothing was unbearable, after all. Gladiolus wanted this; he claimed that dream was something important, and the answers lay somewhere in Sinnoh. And Peony trusted his word above all else. Who else would doubt a talking Carnivine?

Perhaps the boat felt so spacey because she and Gladiolus were the only ones aboard. Oh wait, that boy from earlier! The one with the greasy hair, light bags and bored expression. He'd seemed sad, so she's smiled at him. He also had a little trash bag-looking Pokemon. He was awfully cute. Peony smiled him too, though the Pokemon only blinked in response. Oh well, at least they'd acknowledged her. She settled down on the second ferry, though Gladiolus, oddly, did not. He was still rested atop her head and shoulders, though his body and roots dragged on the floor of the open boat. He whispered through his gaping green mouth, into Peony's ear.

"Hey. That boy." He made a flopping motion with his leafy arm, motioning towards the hooded kid staring out into the ocean. Peony was doing the same, so she hadn't noticed him or even Gladiolus until he hissed again. "That boy," he repeated. "You should talk to him."

Peony studied the stranger. He seemed young adult, just as she was. He had a spooky, sunken look to him, with tight skin like a skeleton. Halloween-ish, and Peony enjoyed Halloween in all of its light-hearted spookiness, so she thought little of the boy's appearance. Besides, his earlier actions were anything but frightening. He seemed like a nice fellow.

"Why talk? Because he's bored?"

"No. Because." Gladiolus flopped down further into her curly blonde locks and Peony chuckled. This was his way of saying something intrigued him. Their entire journey was based on that itching feeling of the Carnivine's. And, again, she trusted him, so she slowly made her way to the boy on the opposite side of the boat.

~

Baxter noticed the little girl before Casper had taken a glance. His slimy hand reached out as his companion's sleeve, dangling down from the human boy's position along the ferry's edge. Casper swung his legs around, no longer balancing with one hanging just over the waves. The captain had called out to him, telling him to sit correctly, but he had ignored him. Now, he sat upright, still risking falling over into the chilling Sinnoh waters as the brown-skinned female inched towards him. There was a sort of reluctance in her stance, as if she felt obligated to interact with him.

She was a curious girl, for sure. So curious that it was hilarious, and Casper burst into the laughter. The blonde-haired girl was so short in stature and with that bulky green mass of a Pokemon balanced on her head, she looked almost foolish. He almost took a grand tumble into the ocean water if Baxter weren't there to balance him onto his feet. From behind the wheel, the captain almost had a heart attack.

"What's so funny?" the girl asked innocently as Casper recovered from his fit of laughter, wiping tears away from the sleeves of his sweatshirt.

"Nothin'." His answer was simple. He didn't want to offend this girl, anyway. Still, she seemed undisturbed by his fit and her earlier confusion was replaced with a warm smile. Casper returned it. What a nice lady, she was, though awfully young by the look of it.

"How old are you? Shouldn't your parents be with you?" he inquired, though he received no answer. An awkward silence betook them for quite a while. The boy and his Trubbish exchanged nervous glances before the girl gave them an answer.

"Hmm?"

She hadn't heard a word he said.

Casper sighed and started again. "Where are your parents, girl? Shouldn't they be with you?"

She looked bewildered. "My parents? In Sinnoh!"

"So you're going to go see them?"

"Nope!" Now it was Casper's turn to be bewildered, though the girl grinned brightly, unaware to any confusion her statement might have caused. It all made sense in her head, by the looks of it.

"So, why are you going to Sinnoh?"

The girl exchanged glances with her big plant-looking Pokemon, just like Casper and Baxter had. Finally, she spoke again. There were always pauses between her words. "I dunno. Gladiolus knows though, but he won't say."

"Gladiolus? Is that your Pokemon's name?"

"Mmhmm. What's yours?"

"Baxter." The Trubbish hardly moved, even at the sound of his name. Still, his eyes followed the conversation and he was obviously paying some sort of attention, though his brain might not have been processing the information.

"Cool! I like that name." How positive she was, this girl. She smiled yet again. She never seemed to run out of those toothy grins, which Casper was more than content with. He returned this one with his own fang-like smile. The two exchanged names and then left one another alone.

It was only coincidence, their similar situation.
    Last edited by Momma; 19th July 2015 at 4:41 AM.

Dalton Boone
    Child of Dragons
    Mossdeep City, Hoenn -> Canalave City, Sinnoh

Dalton stared out from the back of the ferry as the island of Mossdeep became smaller and smaller. He had dreamed of this day for so long, and yet there was something really off about it. The wind played with the boy's scarlet hair and ruffled the white tank he was wearing. On each wrist he donned a black brace with silver clasps - technically he didn't need to wear them unless he was training, but he actually sort of liked them. Or maybe he had just gotten too used to them...

He glanced over his shoulder to where a small blue dragon-type was cowering underneath one of the ferry's benches. The bagon had been extraordinarily on-edge since Dalton began confessing his odd dreams regarding Xerneas, and now it was as if he were expecting the heavens themselves to fall down and crush them. "Rook," Dalton said, glad that they were the only two on this side of the boat. "Stop that."

"This dinghy ain't gonna get there fast enough!" Rook whined, curling himself protectively into a ball. "Xerneas have mercy!"

Dalton scowled at him. "You're lucky this ferry stops at Canalave at all. A few days, okay? That's it. I'm leaving after that with or without you." He'd always wanted to leave Mossdeep City. He was born and raised on that little island, and exempting the time he'd visited family in Fallarbor and found Rook, he'd never left it. After graduation he finally had his chance, and even though he still had no idea what he wanted to do with it, getting on this ferry was an important first step. Rook was insistent that they needed to go to Celestic Town after hearing of his dreams involving the legendary pokemon Xerneas - honestly, he wasn't sure there was anything in the entire universe that would frighten Rook more than a legendary fairy-type. Dalton would need to teach him a steel-type move for confidence. That was super effective against fairy-types, wasn't it? He'd never been the most attentive student...

"You got no idea whatcha gettin' into, Dal!" Rook rasped. "This is about more than just you! Ya idiot... X-Xerneas..."

Dalton stopped listening. Rook never made sense around fairy-types, and he doubted his ramblings were anything more than just conjecture. Still, if stopping for a few days in Sinnoh would shut Rook up, then he would reluctantly oblige.
    Last edited by Tangeh; 26th July 2015 at 4:21 AM.

Dance like no one is watching ♫

~ ~
    [719/720]
    lend me hoopa pls?
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258

Jessalyn MacDougall
    Dark Siren
    Coumarine City, Kalos

Jessie downed the last of her whisky as she looked out the window of the bar, towards the harbor. The ship was about to leave in twenty minutes, and her contact still wasn't around. She sighed, beginning to think that the plan was a bad idea and that she shouldn't have trusted Olivier so quickly in the first place. She had rode all the way from Laverre City the night before, thinking that the deal was settled with her payment - which was less than she would've paid for a ticket and the fee for her extra baggage that included her motorcycle and gambling stuff, as well as the alcohol permit fee. From the looks of it however, she might as well book a ticket for the next ship to Sinnoh.

"You really been hanging here for the past nine hours?" a man's voice taunted from her left. Jessie turned and gave a sharp glare to the fat, middle-aged dude who owned said voice. He was at least in his fifties, with a paunchy stomach and a bald head.

"Fuck off, unless you want to do something you'd regret," she spat. She wasn't exactly in the best mood, and she wasn't going to move over for hell. The man grinned at her wolfishly, before ordering a shot of vodka. Once the bartender handed it to him, he pushed the tiny glass towards Jessie, before pulling his chair towards hers and perching on it, squeezing Jessie's shoulder. The dark-haired girl tensed.

"Here, a drink for the beauty," he chuckled. Jessie picked up the glass, and let her eyes meet his. She then flicked her wrist, tossing the contents out, into his eyes. The man howled in pain, but Jessie wasn't finished yet. She brought the glass down on his head, shattering it into small pieces, some of them cutting the skin on his forehead. Nothing serious, but bound to make him think twice about trying to hit on a girl and take advantage of her. Hopping off her seat, she balled her hand into a fist and threw a hard punch towards his nose.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" The bartender barked from behind the counter. Jessie shrugged as she tossed some money on the counter, money she earned herself from hustling and bets. "You should have called me to handle the motherfucker, violence will not be-…" he shouted. Jessie's attention was cut however, when a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her in the direction of the door. She looked towards her supposed rescuer and noticed his familiar blond hair, brown eyes and fashionable clothing, expensive at first glance though Jessie knew better.

"Hurry, ship leaves in fifteen minutes!" Olivier Audet urged as Jessie allowed Tristan, her tiny Zorua, to jump into her arms before following him out the door and into the warm sunshine. She looked at him and frowned.

"Hurry? You're the one who's late, asshole," she growled. The young man only laughed, knowing that it was typical for the green-eyed girl to be less-than-friendly to everyone, and who even treated her friends rather roughly. He took out a duffel bag and threw it at her. Jessie unzipped it to find a set of chef's whites inside, as well as an ID card. She picked up the latter and looked it over. Sure enough, a photo of her was on there, though it wasn't her name next to it but rather, a certain "Joelle Boudreaux".

"Don't worry, they don't really have a list of cooks onboard, and there's plenty of room. Go change, and I'll take care of your bike. Don't forget to head to my room once you're in. It's 202," he assured, adding a few instructions before he turned away. Jessie nodded and headed towards a narrow alleyway just a few ways off from the harbor. She swiftly pulled on the white jacket over her clothes, and the pants came after. As she changed, Tristan giggled, knowing what exactly his partner was up to.

"You confident that you'll get away with it?" he asked, tugging on Jessie's pant leg. The teenager snorted as she unfastened the necklace that she wore.

"Damn, Tristan. You make me sound like an amateur at this sort of shit. I've done worse and gotten away with them," she snarked back. "Besides, if doing this makes me stop thinking about the dream and start thinking about important things, I better get it over with," she explained, taking off her hat and stuffing it into her bag along with the rest of her things. She had to convincingly pull off the role of a cook who was just a touch on the rebellious side, at least for a full five minutes, in order to get onboard. She took down her usual loose braid, and redid her hair into a high ponytail. Olivier had pulled through after all, despite being late, and while she did not want to admit it to him, she was grateful that he had not backed out of the promise he made after she saved his ass during a card game.

"Jessalyn, don't dismiss a dream so easily. Hell, maybe the most important matters are not the ones you expect! You've always wanted freedom and an adventure, right? Well, here's an adventure for you!" Tristan argued, a sly look on his face. Jessie scooped him up and rubbed her fist hard on the top of his head. Tristan was right, she really wanted a chance to explore, and here was a golden opportunity to do so, in a region far from Rocket's influence as well. Sometimes, he could be a lot smarter than she was despite being so small.

"Alright, alright. C'mon, we have a ship to catch," she conceded, before slinging her bag over her shoulder and heading to the harbor. She took the ID card out and stepped towards the guard, flashing it. The burly man took one look at the picture, making a face when he saw her piercings. Jessie crossed her arms as she debated giving him the finger. Typical older generation. After a couple more looks, the card was handed back, and Jessie stepped inside.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Lance Boyce
    S.S. Tidal

Lance Boyce let out a sigh as he leaned forward on the steel rails of the deck. He stared off into the distance, admiring the sun as it set on the horizon of Hoenn's sea.

He supposed this was as good a start to his backpacking trip as any. He was taking the S.S. Tidal from his hometown of Lilycove City in Hoenn all the way to Celestic Town. However, the boat was only taking him as far as Canalave City, and then he had to travel north by foot. Lance remembered to pack heavier clothes since he knew that Sinnoh's temperatures were colder than what he was used to.

Lance stood on the bow of the ship. There was a spacious deck that passengers could travel freely upon. He just enjoyed the scenery and the sea breeze blowing through his short, pale dirt-hued hair.

A few people offered to battle him on the deck of the ocean-liner, but he had to refuse since his battling companion wasn't feeling quite up to it.

The teenager pushed against the rail and turned around with a grin. He folded his arms across his tight-fitting white shirt, and faced his Pokemon as his light brown pants rippled in the wind. "It's a great view, Arko! Sure you won't come have a look?!" he called over.

Arko, the Rhyhorn, was planted firmly on the middle of the ship's deck. His claws were basically digging into the floor of the ship, and he absolutely refused to even go near the railings. The rocky rhinoceros Pokemon held on for dear life and the rocky scales of his face were a mixture of pale grey and green. "Why don't you come over here?!" he called back.

Lance chuckled and placed his muscular arms behind his head as he walked over. "Still not feeling good?" he asked him.

"You know... I hate... water..." Arko complained, glaring up at him with an unhappy sneer.

"You could stay in the Pokeball," Lance suggested.

"Then who will you talk to?" the Rhyhorn asked him.

"By all rights, I shouldn't be able to talk to a Rhyhorn, but here we are," the earth endowed teenager stated. "Then again, I'm following a vivid dream where Xerneas came to me in my sleep."

"Hey, it's an adventure, right?" Arko said with a nervous grin.

"It's definitely that," Lance responded.

Arko looked around. "So... When are we going to get there?"

Lance checked his digital wrist watch. "We'll be in Sinnoh by morning. Then we'll have to travel to Celestic Town. That could take a week. And don't worry, we won't go through the Great Marsh."

Arko sighed. "Good. So..." He smiled sheepishly. "Can we go back to your room now?"

Lance grinned and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, sure. Just try not to get sea sick," he told him, patting Arko's head.

Arko followed Lance towards the ship's interior. "It's the sea; I'm always sick of it..."
    Last edited by Griff4815; 21st July 2015 at 3:24 AM.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Completed.

Dalton Boone
    Child of Dragons
    Canalave City, Sinnoh
    Affected: Cometstarlight

It didn't take long for the ocean winds to whip a cold breeze across the ferry's deck. Feeling oddly groggy, Dalton kicked Rook out from underneath the chair and headed inside to sit where it was warmer. He napped for a while on a chair until he was abruptly awoken by the ferry's horn letting them know they had reached their destination.

Rook leapt off the ferry ahead of Dalton. "We're here!" he exclaimed, earning a few odd looks from other disembarking passengers. Considering Mossdeep was such a popular vacation spot, Dalton figured he was the only native on the ferry to start. Nobody else would be this excited to get back from a holiday - not even a bagon.

"Yeah, we're here," Dalton echoed with much less enthusiasm. "Now what?"

Rook looked at him expectantly. "Whaddid Xerneas say?"

Dalton shrugged. "Something about awakening my powers and Celestic Town... It's nonsense, I seriously can't believe you think it's worth listening to."

"Celestic Town it is!" Rook cheered.

Dalton cracked a smile. He had to admit that it was exciting finally being away from home, even if this wasn't his first choice for a destination. Granted, that was mostly because of the cold climate. Having grown up in the hot and humid Mossdeep, Dalton wasn't used to these cooler winds. He supposed Sinnoh itself had some interesting history and geography to it... maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to stick around for now. "Alright. We'll get directions and walk."

Rook's eyes widened. "Nonononono!" he protested, leaping in front of Dalton and waving his tiny arms wildly. "Don't talk crazy! We're takin' a boat, got it? We gotta get 'dere asap!"

"A boat?" Dalton questioned. "...Can you take a ferry to Celestic Town?"

Rook huffed at him in annoyance. "Why couldn't we?"

Dalton rolled his eyes. "Not everywhere is an island, moron. I don't remember any water in my dreams." He started walking across the cobblestone path to the pokemon center. "C'mon, let's go get a map or something."

"Huh..." Rook pondered, then bounded ahead. "I ain't waitin' for ya to decipher no map! You got no idea how bad you are wit' 'em... Ey, just ask someone for directions." He looked around, then pointed to the edge of the waterfront, to where a girl around Dalton's age with long chestnut hair was standing with an oshawott. "Go ask 'em!"

Dalton studied the girl for a few moments, then rolled his eyes. "She's not a local."

"What?!" Rook crossed his arms. "Ya didn't even talk to her!"

Dalton scoffed. "I've lived in a tourist destination long enough to recognize a tourist. Locals wouldn't hang out by the water like that, and oshawott aren't native to Sinnoh anyways."

Rook looked between Dalton and the girl. "Tourists also travel in packs."

"Pokemon trainers sometimes travel alone - "

"Imma go ask."

"Rook!" Dalton growled, but that didn't stop the bagon from bounding energetically over to the oshawott and the girl.

"Ey, you there!" Rook called to the oshawott and raised an arm in a wave. "We hafta get 'ta some place called 'Celestic Town'. Got any idea where the place is at? We need the fastest route. I can do some great charades for your trainer if you dunno yourself!"

"Rook!" Dalton repeated, catching up at a walking pace. "Do you ever listen?"

"I was helpin'!" Rook protested with arms crossed. "Ya got any better ideas?"

"Well, yeah."

"Too bad. I got here first."

Dalton sighed. "You're an idiot."

"Well you're talkin' to a bagon, soooo..." Rook turned to the oshawott. "He can understand me when I talk - just me though. Weird right? He's a strange kid."

Dalton shook his head and decided not to comment on that. He looked at the girl. "Uh, I'm sorry for my bagon. He can be kinda chatty - "

"Ask her!"

"...Would you happen to know the fastest way to Celestic Town?" He figured he may as well ask now that he was here.

~ ~
    [719/720]
    lend me hoopa pls?

Alessandro Bertinelli
    SS Anne II -> Canalave City
    The Steel-Clad Boy
    Affected RP'ers:
    Comet, Tangeh

It was a difficult trip from Vermillion City in Kanto to Canalave City in Sinnoh. The trip in itself was fair enough, but it was the constant fear that the ship would go down that seemed to be leaning on Sandro. It wasn't just him though. The suspense was hanging over the passengers like a thick cloud as the ship progressed over the oceans. It was a lovely day, and many people would be out on deck sunbathing, swimming or just enjoying the scenery that was the ocean. However, it seemed most people were occupied reading the safety instructions in case of sinking. It was definetly the last time he would use that ship to get somewhere.

The instructions were clear, and the staff seemed stressed about the major amount of people reading them through. Sandro and Honedge had taken up a spot in front, skimming over the instructions while trying to remain calm. It wasn't like the ship was about to go down, but it surely felt like it could happen any moment. The people in charge of the ship should surely change its name for future voyages. Unless they liked creeping people out like this. Either way, it was probably safer to travel by plane.

Honedge had started talking about what to do after the duo got to Canalave. The initial plan was to visit the library to maybe find some answers, or at least information on the legendary Pokemon Xerneas. If that failed, Sandro remembered hearing of a Celestic Town from one of his previous dreams. His map had told him the town was located in Sinnoh as well, which would make matters simpler once he got down to it. The duo took a quick briefing in their room, and tried getting some sleeep before the ferry arrived.

"So.. Once we get to the library, then what?" Sandro told Honedge after a small nap.

"Well. It would seem our main objective is Xerneas. Perhaps we should find some information on her?" Honedge replied as he streched his cloth again.

Sandor didn't really like the ides of spending god knows how many hours on books, and made a sigh in demonstration. "Sure, that sounds like a good plan" he mumbled. He kinda wanted to go to Celestial Town instead. The town was supposed to be very mystical, and it was kinda lying in the name of it. Maybe they could find some sort of wise old woman they could ask for directions.

The shp eventually arrived in Canalave city, and the big cloud of doubt was slowly going away, being replaced by a more relieved atmoshpere. Exiting the ship was kind of a hazzle though, as it seemed like all the other passengers were in a hurry to get off the ship. Sandro was no exception, as he wasmore or less scooping away people in order to get out. It was an odd experience indeed, and he felt like the ships captain kinda took joy in this.. Freak.
    Outside, it was still a good weather. The first thing both he and Honedge did as they exited, was to sit down on a nearby bench to relax, and thank god for having survived the trip. Sitting down on the bench, they almost didn't want to get up to get moving.

Then, in their little state of happiness, they overheard someone talking about Celestial Town. "Oh yeah.. we were going there!" Sandro said, snapping his fingers as he sat up. Honedge floated around, and moved up next to him. "You think we should ask someone for directions?" he said as they stood up.

"...Would you happen to know the fastest way to Celestic Town?" a guy in a white tank-top asked a brown haired girl with an Oshawott. The guy had a rather talkative Bagon with him. Knowing it was somewhat rude to just jump into others conversations, Sandro decided to do so anyway. "I second that question!" he said as he walked over to the other people. He smiled at them, trying to not sound like a creepy stalker.

Andre Bellamy
    Fairy Tale Man
    Canalave City, Sinnoh
    Affected RPers: Tangy, Comet, Schade

Andre was in his room on the ferry he took from the Unova Region. He had made sure to pick out a comfortable vessel. Just because it was a short trip, didn't mean he had to stay in a ship with little musty cabins. Andre was busy studying his reflection in the bathroom mirror, making sure he was presentable before he stepped off the ship. He had to look good at all times, because he never knew where there will be someone with a camera who wants to take his picture. He couldn't afford to have a bad hair day, or else that picture would end up in a magazine, and the tabloids would rip him to shreds. Such is the life of a star. In the end, it was all worth it for the fame and fortune.

Once he finished brushing his blonde hair, he adjusted his ruby necklace like it was a tie, and checked the mirror one last time. "C'est magnifique!" He exclaimed once he was satisfied, he sprayed on some lavender scented perfume, and put on his pink beret. He completed the look by grabbing a pair of pink sunglasses, and putting them top of his head. Just in time too, because the foghorn just sounded, signaling the ship had come into port. Andre grabbed his pink heart shaped messenger bag. Which had a red satin bow on it. If you didn't know better, it was easy to assume that it was a girl's bag.
    Andre then picked up Jolie, who had been sitting on a chair, happily munching away on a Pokepuff. "Trčs bien!" He put the sunglasses over his eyes, took Jolie into his arms, sat her on his shoulder, and left his room.

Andre stepped off the ship, and was already in the town. So far, it did not look like there were any papparazzi around, but Andre knew they would find him eventually. They always did. First, Andre pulled out a map of the Sinnoh region that he got on the boat, and opened it up. He then pointed to where he was now, and then where Celestic Town was. "It looks like this is the fastest way."

From the top of her trainer's shoulder, Jolie also studied the map, and frowned. "Oui... It looks like a lot of walking from here."

Andre looked at his Pokemon, and raised an eyebrow. "Pardonne moi? You are going to be sitting on my shoulder the entire time. What difference does it make to you how much walking we have to do?"

"Well, I would like to get there quickly, mon ami. This is urgent business!"

"That will not be a problem. I can easily get us a car, and we can get there with time to spare." With that, Andre pulled his phone out, and called one of his assistants, and asked him to get a limo, and pick him up at the port.

Once he got off the phone, he realized he would still have to wait for the car to get there, meaning they still had some time to kill. He heard a group of people that looked to be his age, having a conversation about the fastest way to get to Celestic Town. The same exact place where he was going. Andre couldn't helping chuckling at this coincidence, and had to join in. "Bonjour! I could not help hearing your conversation. It just so happens that I am going to Celestic Town as well. I have already arranged for a car to come get me. If you would like, I could easily take you with me, and we could get there sooner. Oh, where are my manners. I have forgotten to introduce myself! My name is Andre Bellamy." He took a bow as he said his name. "Surely, you have heard that name before, non?"

Meanwhile, Jolie, who was still sitting on Andre's shoulder, winked and blew a kiss at a Bagon that belonged to one of the boys.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 27th July 2015 at 2:30 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner. Not accepting random friend requests. Have a conversation with me first, ok?

Victoria (Tori) Stone
    Child of Water
    Canalave City, Sinnoh
    Affected RP'ers- Tangeh, Shade, Mon

Tori stood looking over the clear waters as the surface stayed disturbed from all of the boat traffic. She crinkled her nose at the acrid smell of cruise fumes in the air. You'd think they'd try to find a way to make that smell better. Either way, the girl stood in thought, trying to ponder what the duo should have for lunch.

"Oh! Oooooh! Let's get some pokepuffs! Those are always good!" Soul quickly pulled on his trainer's leg.

"What?" Tori laughed, shaking her companion off of her leg, "They don't have pokepuffs here...at least, last time I checked-

"No pokepuffs?!" Soul gaped before scrunching his nose, "What kind of place is this?"

The trainer raised an eyebrow, "It's Sinnoh, did you forget already?"

Soul was about to protest when a strange cry reached their ears.

"Bagon! Ba-gon!" A small blue pokemon with a sleeked silver helmet bounced energetically towards Soul. It took Tori a second to realize the overly friendly creature was. Soul reached for his scalchop for a moment in wary defense before Tori spoke up.

"Oh, a Bagon! Cool!" Tori squatted down to the ground as the dragon pokemon conversed with her Oshawott. It was easy to see that he was surprised to by what the Bagon was saying and she could only hear half of the conversation.

"Actually, we were just on our way there."

"You mean Celestic Town?" She inquired the otter.

"Rook! Do you ever listen?" A boy of about her age with intriguing stormy grey eyes and dark brownish-red hair came up behind his apparent pokemon. Soul snickered as the conversation between the two newcomers became more engrossed. Tori wished she could hear the other end of the conversation when it struck her. This guy was actually talking with Bagon.

The dragon went on to say a few things to Soul that made him laugh.

"Nah, it's ok. My trainer and I have the same deal going on," Soul mused nonchalantly, but Tori could only raise an eyebrow before getting back to her feet.

"Uh, I'm sorry for my bagon. He can be kinda chatty - " The teen started before "Rook" barked something at him. "...Would you happen to know the fastest way to Celestic Town?"

"I second that question!" Tori almost jumped as another boy with dark brown hair and dark skin complexion came over with a Honedge floating beside him. He smiled as if in apology for the sudden intrusion.

A nervous smile crept up on her face before she composed herself.

"Well that was weird." Soul looked to the strangers.

"Soul, please," she held the bridge of her nose before looking out to both of the teens. "Actually, I was just heading there myself, Celestic Town that is. I'm not really from here, but from what I've gathered the quickest way would be to-

"Bonjour!" Another young man wearing more pink than Tori could ever recall seeing in her life waltzed over to the group. "I could not help hearing your conversation. It just so happens that I am going to Celestic Town as well. I have already arranged for a car to come get me. If you would like, I could easily take you with me, and we could get there sooner. Oh, where are my manners. I have forgotten to introduce myself! My name is Andre Bellamy." He took a bow as he said his name. "Surely, you have heard that name before, non?"

Tori, stunned for a moment, just stared at the sudden turn of events before returning to reality, "Oh, well- I, uh, guess it no longer matters." She scratched the back of her head in shock. There was a pause in her brain on whether or not getting into a car with three strangers would be a good idea, but, again, she pushed it aside for the other question the apparent Andre had posed.

"I'm afraid I don't, but then again, I've only recently begun to travel and have constant access to the Internet and what not," she muttered, "Sorry, just thinking out loud there. Are you serious though? You'd be willing to give us all a lift?"

"Uh, Tori?" Soul chided, "You can't be serious. You don't even know this guy," he flailed his arms, "Or any of these guys!"

"You seemed to hit it off pretty well with Rook." She folded her arms as she looked back to Andre. "Sorry, looks like I've skipped the formalities, I'm Tori Stone. What are the odds we'd all be heading to Celestic Town, am I right?"
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Anathol Iryua
    The Mortal Spirit
    Celestic Town

The sun blew her rays down unto the grass below. Among the flowers and the leaves, Anathol rested along with his trusty companion. The world moved not for the will of one man. He contemplated on the reasons why he was here. He had blindly followed his dream, lead on by a single strange Pokemon. Taking it into perspective, there was no real reason for Anathol to have traveled all this way. If someone were to chase his vision, without knowing purpose, they would end up right where they started. Such was the case with his life. His whole life was just a long, arduous journey to discover the truth.

The truth will set you free.

Anathol finally whispered to himself.

By his side, the grey-shelled Pokemon reacted to his words. He moved over, and rested beside Anathol's head. He lay there, under the sky, eventually falling to sleep. It came like an overcast, gradual but noticeable. Maybe, just maybe, the boy would get a peaceful sleep. His nightmares amounted to nothing. Nothing but the emptiness within his heart. It was sunny because the heavens feel not for the sorrow of man.

Trickling, trickling. A loud sleeping.

Repeated beats upon the keys of a piano.

Drowning, drowning. Laughter.

Click, click goes the hand of the clock.

Emptiness, emptiness.

Absolute darkness.
    -

The Nincada stared with a peculiar glare. Towards the town and towards the entrances. He knew something the boy did not, and he spoke not; It was strange, why he met the boy at the path then and there. Even stranger was his evolution. He felt it in his veins, blood throughout his body, eager to escape the cage of flesh and chitin. With vigor he waited; it was not yet time. Whatever darkness he saw within the boy was reflected into himself, and caused this miraculous transformation. With a long, delayed stroke, he ran his claw down the hair of the boy.

His name he knew well, with his own being their common sight.

The boy; Anathol, slept soundly for once, under his careful watch, he would never let him walk out of sight. There had been times, where Anathol would wake at the foot of the hillside. The nightmares had become increasingly more drastic over time. It made the boy sleepwalk. The Nincada was afraid of what the sands of time could do to the boy. Maybe it would make him weak, or maybe it would carve him out as great. Such was the same uncertainty in their Quest to come forth.

Yes, a Legendary Pokemon called them forth within the dreams. Xernas was her name. Yet even with this calling, there was no reason to take a step forward. They both would be content with living a stagnant, unchanging life. They had learnt that there was no flavor to be tasted in the vibrant colors of the world. The only thing that drove the boy forward was his past, his memories, and his eternal smile.

The Nincada hoped, with all his heart, that the boy would be able to continue smiling. Trials and tribulations stood before the two even before they decided to cross this road. Even more will come forward. The Nincada knew. He knew all too well. He looked upon the town and thought, of both opportunity and destiny. It is said, in the tongue of man, that one will carve out his own fate with his hands. He looked back onto the boy, his eyes unwavering in their faith.

He just needs a little push.

They had taken a ship from the Fight Area straight to Snowpoint City, and made their long trek down. It didn't take long, however. Anathol's family still had much within their funds, and by inheritance, he had access to all of it. Getting a ride was the easiest part of the journey. Actually having to wait was the problem. Anathol was drowsy after having only around 4 hours of sleep in total, so he decided to take a nap within somebody's flowerbed in the middle of the day.

How bold!

He wouldn't be caught. Hopefully. That's what he was thinking before he settled down. And, hopefully, again, that would be the case.

Maybe, a little bit of love too.
    So the wrath of god in all its fury has been unlocked to welcome the death of evil,
    It shall be known that when the threat to mankind has been laid down to the lord.

Dalton Boone
    Child of Dragons
    Canalave City, Sinnoh

Rook looked intrigued by whatever it was the oshawott was saying back to him. "Hey Dal, you're neva' gonna believe this... Mr. Oshawott 'ere says he can tawlk wit' his trainer just like you n' me can! AND they're goin' to Celestic Town too!" Dalton blinked at Rook and turned back to the girl in surprise, but was cut off before he could investigate this important matter further.

"I second that question!"

Dalton looked over his shoulder and that saw a young man around his own age, though a bit taller than himself and with dark brown hair, had appeared behind him. He shot them a smile. Dalton quirked an eyebrow. "Uh - "

"Bonjour!" Another young man had strode in on their conversation. He was wearing a disgusting amount of pink and was several inches taller than Dalton. Dalton felt himself shiver in discomfort for reasons he couldn't explain. "I could not help hearing your conversation. It just so happens that I am going to Celestic Town as well. I have already arranged for a car to come get me. If you would like, I could easily take you with me - "

Dalton's attention was diverted by Rook running over and clinging to his leg. Rook had a familiar look of terror in his widened eyes, so Dalton knew what was coming even before he followed his bagon's gaze toward a tiny pink cleffa. Even worse, the cleffa was teasing him by waving and blowing kisses in his direction. Rook snarled from the safety of his trainer's leg. "Get! Shoo! I-I-I'm warnin' ya fairy, these teeth ain't just for show!" His voice was too shaky to take as a serious threat. He cowered behind Dalton, who tried to ignore him out of embarrassment.

Dalton looked back over in time to see Andre finish bowing. '...Jeez, talk about flashy.' "Surely, you have heard that name before, non?"

He hadn't caught the name in the first place, so he didn't react to the statement. Why would he, anyways? Who did this guy think he was?

"I'm afraid I don't, but then again, I've only recently begun to travel and have constant access to the Internet and what not," the girl he was speaking to earlier muttered, "Sorry, just thinking out loud there. Are you serious though? You'd be willing to give us all a lift?"

Well if this girl felt safe traveling with a bunch of strange men, Dalton was hardly going to bow out now. How far could Celestic Town be, anyways? But still, why was this strange boy offering?

The girl's oshawott spoke to her urgently in poke-talk. Rook scampered over to the oshawott and his trainer. "Yeah!" he crossed his arms and kept one wary eye firmly on the cleffa. Dalton knew Rook would be back behind him in an instant if the baby pokemon so much as blinked at him. "I don't trust these two neither! Dalton, I'm gettin' real weird vibes offa him." He pointedly blatantly at the pink guy that had offered them a ride.

Dalton sighed. 'Why, because he owns a cleffa? And just because that oshawott's a water-type doesn't mean he can't hurt you, Rook...' He didn't dare speak his thoughts, just watched Rook quietly with narrowed eyes.

The girl introduced herself as Tori Stone. "What are the odds we'd all be heading to Celestic Town, am I right?"

"...I dunno..." Dalton mused. It was a really strange coincidence. At least, he hoped it was a coincidence. He still wasn't so sure about the dude offering them a ride. "But I need to get there fast, so maybe this could work out. My name's Dalton, and that's," he gestured to his bagon, "Rook."

Rook hissed loudly. "You ain't goin' nowhere wit' tha' guy! You have a death wish?!"

"..." Dalton retrieved a pokeball from his belt and aimed it at Rook, who leapt nimbly out of the way of the red beam.

"I ain't goin' back in!" he panted and bared sharp fangs.

"Quit fucking around!" Dalton demanded, starting to lose his patience.

~ ~
    [719/720]
    lend me hoopa pls?

Alessandro Bertinelli
    SS Anne II -> Canalave City
    The Steel-Clad Boy
    Affected RP'ers:
    Comet, Tangeh, Mon

The other two people didn't have much time to respond to Sandros question before another person did the same thing. "Bonjour! I could not help hearing your conversation. It just so happens that I am going to Celestic Town as well. I have already arranged for a car to come get me. If you would like, I could easily take you with me, and we could get there sooner. Oh, where are my manners. I have forgotten to introduce myself! My name is Andre Bellamy." the new guy said. He really talked a lot, and had a somewhat annoying tone to his voice. "Surely, you have heard that name before, non?" he continued, bowing towards the small group. What a vexing guy! He was wearing more or less all pink, and had a very girly way of behaving. Sandro instantly disliked him, but he did have a valid point, and he did like being offered a ride, despite not knowing the guy.

Afterwards, the other guys Bagon went into a frenzy, snarling at the boys Cleffa from behind his trainers leg. Sandro didn't really pay any attention at this point. These people were all going to Celestic Town, and it would be beneficial to join them. The other guy started yelling to his Bagon in a rather aggressive manner. No.. rather had a conversation with it! Much like he could with Honedge.

"It apears all these Pokemon are able to communicate with their trainers as we do." Honedge said, floating up next to Sandro as if he was reading his mind. "Bagon is scared of that Cleffa." he continued before giggling in his eerie way. "I see, maybe they are in the same situation like we are" Sandro speculated. He thought long and hard about it. "I'm a Sword" Honedge said, floating upside-down, which snapped Sandro out of his thinking. He did that sometimes if Sandro got lost in his thoughts mid-conversation. He knew that the others probably were able to talk to their Pokemon, and that might mean they were familiar with the odd dreams he had been having himself. If nothing else, at least they could provide him with some answers.

"My name is Alessandro... Smith" he said. He knew well that he didn't use his real last name in everyday situations. Apparently, it was dangerous. One never knew when someone would come back to take him out if they heard he was away from the safe environment of the family. "And it seems we have a few things in common" he continued. "It would be really helpful if you gave us all a ride" he said, turning towards the overly flamboyant guy whose name he had forgotten.

Rosalie Schade
    Resort Area -> Celestic Town
    The Psychic Girl
    Affected RP'ers:
    None

Several hours later, Rosalie was suprisingly energicv despite her lack of sleep. After preparing for her and Espurr's journey (Or rather drive), she had taken her time making a huge breakfast for herself, Espurr and her father. Throughout the past 10 years, she had learned to cook rather well, and often made meals in place of the housekeepers. It also killed off a lot of time, considering how she would wake up so often due to her nightmares.

preparing for breakfast took some time, and as the clock reached 7 AM, sounds around the mansion let her know that her father had woken up. Not long after, Leraje Dellis Schade came through the arched doorway into the dining area. Despite being a welathy young businessman, he looked kinda ridiculous in the morning: He was wearing his usual polka dot-pyjamas, a pair of slipers with rabit ears, and his blonde hair was lying in more or less all directions there was, and a few non-existent ones. He didn't really bother with managing his looks when he was off work, and just wandered the mansion in his pyjamas. It was an odd thing to do, Rosalie always thought, but it seemed to relax him from his otherwise stressful days.

"Oh, honey. Had another bad dream?" he said after letting out a yawn. He was pretty used to her being up before him by now, and always tried to comfort her after her bad dreams.
    "Yes, I woke up several hours ago" she said as she set the table. Despite having so much time, she didn't really have any hobbies.
    "Was it the usual?" her father asked in a slightly worried tone.
    "Yes." she answered. Espurr was sitting on the table, staring at her father with "Let's drop the subject" written all over his face, which worked.

"I am planning on visiting Celestic town today" she said while they ate.
    "Is that so?" her father asked with a hint of enthusiasm in his voice. It wasn't common for Rosalie to go out, at least not great distances like that.
    "Yes. I am planning on taking a ferry to Canalave City" she answered. "From there, I will find my way to Celestic Town. It will be a.. little adventure." she finished the sentence with a slight smile. This was enough to make her father let her travel, as he hadn't seen her smile in a very long time.

---

Even more hours after, she was sitting in the limo on her way from Canalave City to Celestic Town. her father had arranged for the driver to pick her up there in order to get her to Celestic town safely. The trip in itself was boring, and both Rosalie and Espurr fell asleep. Once they arriwed though, she stepped out into the fresh air of the small town. It kinda felt like going a century or two back in time: the houses looked old, and it was some sort of soothing feeling in the air. Rosalie didn't really know what to do next, as she hadn't actually done any planning beyond this point.

"Well.. We're here" She said blankly. There was a faint feel of regret in her, but Espurr seemed enthusiastic. "Now.. We wait!" He said. "Huh...?" she was suprised by this. waiting? For what? It didn't really matter. It was Espurr who was the wise one, and he was probably right somehow. She trusted him, and sat down on a bench near a grassy field, holding Espurr on her lap as she snoozed off.
    Last edited by Schade; 29th July 2015 at 8:42 PM.

Marla “Mar” Linden
    Child of Normalcy
    Canalave City, Sinnoh

Mar appeared on the deck of the ship and placed her bag down to stretch. After the long trip, they had finally arrived in Canalave City, Sinnoh. A big smile grew on her face as she thought of this being her first ever time outside the Johto region and she swooped Butler up in her arms.

“Butler! We’re here! Look at all the amazing people and things going on here!” she exclaimed. Canalave was indeed a bustling city at the moment. A number of ships were docked and crowds of people getting off added to the exotic feel of the town.

“Yes yes I get it! You’re excited and it’s a pretty city. Now please put me down Marla!” Butler growled as he pushed against his owners grip.

“Oh! So sorry, there ya go. Now stay close and don’t get lost buddy.”

“Fat chance of that, I stick out like a sore thumb,” he grumbled. In fact, there was a large variety of Pokemon about, many of them from all different regions, so an Eevee certainly did stick out in comparison. Mar simply gave her friend a pat on the head and picked up her big brown bag. After shuffling through the mass of passengers to disembark, she stood off to the side and pulled out her Pokegear.

“Alright, so we’re here,” she said pointing for Butler to see, “And Celestic Town is here. It almost looks like the distance from Azalea to Olivine,” she mumbled. “Maybe I could borrow Cinnamon again to get there faster…”

The cry of a nearby Pokémon distracted her train of thought. She glanced over and noticed a group of people, three guys and a lone girl. One of the boys’ Bagon was making a ruckus as he tried to keep it tame. Mar chuckled as the dragon-type dodged the red beam from its Pokéball. Butler wrinkled his nose in concern.

“What are the odds we’d all be going to Celestic Town, am I right?”

“It would be really helpful if you gave us all a ride.”

Mar couldn’t help eavesdropping, they were almost the last ones left near the pier and the boys Bagon attracted attention. Plus, it was such a coincidence that these people were going to Celestic Town as well. She quietly observed them for a short moment, getting a quick impression.

“Marla, I know what you’re thinking,” Butler muttered uneasily, “And I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“What,” Mar said innocently. “They look friendly enough; a bunch of strangers wouldn’t have any reason to hurt each other anyway!” She adjusted her bag and trotted over, knowing full well why Butler felt anxious but completely ignoring the feeling herself.

“Hey!” she called gleefully, “You wouldn’t happen to have space for one more to Celestic Town, would you?” She walked straight up to the other girl and stood by her side as Butler settled himself on her shoulder grumpily. “My name is Mar, and this is Butler. We’re heading to Celestic Town too!” She flashed a gentle smile to them all, glad to meet new people in a new region. Hopefully she wasn’t being too intrusive and they would give her a lift all the way across Sinnoh. Walking would make for a tedious journey.
    Last edited by Skillfulness; 7th August 2015 at 8:51 PM.

Andre Bellamy
    Fairy Tale Man
    Canalave City, Sinnoh
    Affected RPers: Tangy, Comet, Schade, Skill

The casually dressed girl with an Oshawott was the first person to speak. "I'm afraid I don't, but then again, I've only recently begun to travel and have constant access to the Internet and what not," she muttered, "Sorry, just thinking out loud there. Are you serious though? You'd be willing to give us all a lift?"

"Well... that is unfortunate..." Andre said with a frown, slightly disappointed that they hadn't heard of him. Then he quickly perked up again when he realized that might work to his advantage. "Oh well. You will hear of me in time. Oui, I am serious. I am sure there will be plenty of room in the car. Besides, it does get lonely travelling by myself. It would be nice to have some companionship."

"Pardonne moi?!" Jolie protested. "What am I? Chopped liver?"

Andre sighed and gave his Cleffa a pat on the head. "Human companionship Jolie."

The girl's Oshawott said something to her in Pokemon speak, which she brushed off. "Sorry, looks like I've skipped the formalities, I'm Tori Stone. What are the odds we'd all be heading to Celestic Town, am I right?"

Andre chuckled, and nodded. He found it funny that she spoke to her Pokemon the same way he did to Jolie. As a matter of fact, everyone here seemed to be able to that. That, and the fact that all of them were headed to the same place showed that them meeting like this couldn't just be a coincidence.

"My name is Alessandro... Smith" One of the other boys said. Andre raised an eyebrow, noticing that he hesitated when he said his last name, but decided not to press the issue. "It would be really helpful if you gave us all a ride"

Before Andre could reply, Andre noticed that the Bagon that Jolie was blowing kisses to hid behind it's trainer's leg. The Dragon type said something in Pokemon speech that would have been threatening, were it not for the stutters. Jolie was quite confident with herself, and was proud of the fact that she could intimidate a Dragon just be being herself. She simply giggled, at the Bagon's attempt at being intimidating.

"Jolie, stop that you are scaring it."

"He is frightened of someone as cute as myself? That is his problem, not mine."

The Bagon belonged to a boy with red hair. Although he could tell by the brown roots showing that it was not natural. Just judging by the way he dressed, In spite of the bad dye job, the boy was cute. Although, Andre could tell he was one of those overly 'manly' types. The ones that are terrified by anything cute because it threatens their perceived masculinity. They usually weren't pleasant people to be around. Andre had enough confidence in himself, that he knew it wasn't necessary to act like a jerk just to prove he was a man. "...I dunno..."The guy started to say. "But I need to get there fast, so maybe this could work out. My name's Dalton, and that's," he gestured to his bagon, "Rook."

Then the Bagon got upset about something, and started making a fuss. He even dodged getting into the pokeball when Dalton tried to recall him.

"Andre, may I teach this... thing a lesson?"

"No Jolie, you cannot hit him."

"Well, of course I am not going to do that. I do not have time for that!" She then opened her mouth, and started Singing, sending out a flurry of multicolored musical notes in the Bagon's direction. "There, hopefully that will get him to be quiet."

Andre just sighed, but didn't reply.

“Hey!” Another voice called out. This one belonged to what Andre thought was a plain looking girl. She wasn't beautiful, but not ugly either. Andre wasn't sure what to make of her. “You wouldn’t happen to have space for one more to Celestic Town, would you?” She walked straight up to Tori. An Eevee sat on her shoulder with a grumpy expression on it's face. “My name is Mar, and this is Butler. We’re heading to Celestic Town too!”

Andre put his pink diamond studded sunglasses on top of his head, and smiled, which showed off his perfectly white teeth that literally sparkled. "Of course you can come." Right at that moment, a long stretch limo pulled up right in front of Andre. "Oh good, the car is here." He then opened the door, and gestured for everyone to get in.

Also at the moment, somebody else noticed Andre. "OH MY ARCEUS! IT'S ANDRE BELLAMY!" Then the loud sound of teenage girls squealing could be heard, and all of a sudden, Andre was surrounded by a bunch of screaming fans, and photographers.

As everyone else was getting into the car, Andre and Jolie stayed outside for a bit and posed for pictures and signed a few autographs. Once he was satisfied, he walked over to the limo door. "Merci beaucoup! You have been a wonderful audience." He blew a kiss, took a bow, and waved goodbye to all of his fans before entering the car himself, and closing the door behind him. Once he was inside, the driver drove off, leaving the crowd of fans behind him.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 31st July 2015 at 9:51 PM.

Anathol Iryua
    The Mortal Spirit
    Celestic Town

The duo had arrived fairly early. Even the mightiest of beasts have to rest once the awhile. Neicht finally closed his eyes, following his companion into the depths of slumber. It wouldn't be long till a disturbance broke the wind's soft whispers. A new scent came drifting on the breeze, and Neicht awoke. He turned his head to the side, noticing a girl walk towards him and Anathol. There was an Espurr that walked along side the girl, giving off a peculiar vibe. Neicht however, thought nothing of it.

The lady approached a bench within vicinity of the field where the duo were, but not in their mind's eye did they spot or even sense them. The Nincada observed the newcomers closely, steadily approaching their location. He managed to see their mouths moving, but hear not. It was weird, how Neicht was intrigued with the two. It was as if they would be part of his life, a mysterious, indescribable feeling that drew him in.

He saw once more the Pokemon. Whose horns shone with the brilliance of every gem in the world. Whose graceful steps sent chills down his spine. Whose gentle nudge brought colour into the canvas. Anathol closed his eyes, be it in his dream or not; it would not matter. The strange, unknown Pokemon had called him here. He obeyed. It was an unwavering faith in not the act, but the possibility. Soon then, he opened his eyes.

The sun's rays came down upon him, causing him to wince slightly as his eyes adjusted to the light. Anathol shifted his position slightly, re-orientating himself. Stretching his arms, the boy slowly got to his feet. A yawn escaped his mouth after the act, and so did the realization that Neicht was not beside him.

Panic set in, but just for a moment; Anathol knew better than to panic. Donning the soft smile he had adopted, he went out to find the Nincada.

The turn of events were strange.

Neicht sat atop a Girl's head. And not just an ordinary girl. It was sunny, yet she wore an elegant dress of black and magenta. Surely an eye-catching spot in the middle of green. The Nincada weighed almost nothing, differing from the rest of his species. This gave him the option to be in the position he was in now. Awkwardly perched on a strange Girl's head. Neicht seemed to give no compromise, refusing to leave her head.

Sighing, Anathol went a distance in front of the girl, facing away; towards the west. He glanced once at the three, noticing the Espurr upon her lap.

Maybe she naturally attracts Pokemon?

He pondered. There was a way to call Neicht back to him. They had been together so long, and he had learnt many things from the Nincada. Maybe Anathol thought that the girl wouldn't hear him. Slipped from his mind. He wouldn't want to interrupt her sleep, but...

"The god that flies on the wind exchanges an oath with fate~"

The Nincada stirred, just slightly.

"The god that travels on the wind with its roaring wings~"

The Espurr's ears would perk up slightly as well.

"The god that flies to the stars crosses thousands of miles into the distance~"

The singing boy blinked, as did the Girl before him.

"The god that travels to the stars turns a single moment into eternity.~"

As his voice changed into gold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast