Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1541

Thread: Advice thread

Oh come on, you two can do better than that surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Fried Rhys View Post
    Ok, serebii-goers. I have a huge problem. A few minutes ago, this girl I've been talking to, Jessica, told me she wants to have sex. The problem is that I'm a virgin(she isn't), and I'm actually kind of small in the genitalia department, being only about 3 inches when limp, and around 4 and 1/4 when hard. Basically, this is really embarrassing. I had an idea though. The lights are going to be out, so I was thinking I could take the end of a hotdog, and stuff it in the end of the condom to make her think I'm bigger. What do you guys think?
    ...dear God, man.
    Alright, a female (and virgin btw) here.
    Just be straight forward. If this chick isn't some idiot who's only in it for the sex, it shouldn't matter to her. If she is an idiot, well, I don't know what to say; don't bother with her. We chicks hate dishonesty. Seriously, it'd hurt you even more to do her with a hotdog. Really? That's just...no. She could do that herself if she really wanted to.

eh I guess you're right. I just don't want to miss my shot at having sex for the first time dude to my size. also, I'm pretty sure the first response was sarcastic so I'm not even going to reply.

Do remember is not size, but quality.
    I know a guy that (rumor has it) has quite a small package and yet, he seems to do just fine pleasing his partner, so don't worry about it too much.

razz
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2v839r5.png[/IMG]

Oh screw you forum server, stop duplicating my posts! »8V

eh I guess you're right. I just don't want to miss my shot at having sex for the first time dude to my size. also, I'm pretty sure the first response was sarcastic so I'm not even going to reply.
    Good thought. Besides, you couldn't even consider it your first time if you try shoving a hotdog in her. You're just...shoving a hotdog in her.

I didn't mean stuff the entire condom with it o.0. I simple meant i would cut an inch or so off the hotdog, I guess it wouldn't really be "me" though.

I didn't mean stuff the entire condom with it o.0. I simple meant i would cut an inch or so off the hotdog, I guess it wouldn't really be "me" though.
    Oh dear god this is wierd. Well my friends who are girls say that they don't really find big attractive because it hurts, so I think you'll be juuuuust fine.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Good grief. We don't know nothing 'bout no hot dog sex. This is a Pokemon forum.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

...You guys are weird....
    Anyway, I posted a question on the "what's your sexuality thread?", but I was pointed to this thread and decided to post it here too.

Quote Originally Posted by me View Post
    I am.... confused
    I like boys, I know that for sure... but then sometimes I find myself blushing when I see my friends change, or something like that. (My friends are girls, by the way.)
    Is this normal for a 13 year old? Someone please help...
    Help?
    Ugh, I give up. Completing the Pokedex is too hard. And now there's over a 150 more Pokemon for Generation V? No way.
    Futachimaru and Steven Stone are my bishies!! <3

It's perfectly normal. Being in a pseudo-intimate situation with somebody is worth a good blush no matter who it is. Besides, you're 13 - there's an awful lot of yourself you've yet to experience.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

It's perfectly normal, I wouldn't sweat it dude. If it makes you feel uncomfortable than just try to stay out of there.
    BLACK TEAM!
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]

Welcome to teenage life. It sure gets quite confusing as the years go on.

Just roll with it.

...and never put hot-dogs into condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Good grief. We don't know nothing 'bout no hot dog sex. This is a Pokemon forum.
    SIG!

Anyways, me and my ex-girlfriend are getting together soon and I really want to get back together with her in a special way. I need ideas on how to ask her out romantically. I am 15 by the way so consider my circumstances with age.
    Swampert (R.I.P.)
    The best Pokemon i have ever had

Have your parents drive you to the county fair.
    Borrow some money from your dad and buy her a cotton candy.

Uh we live in Miami, not many county fairs down here. There is a mall though...
    Swampert (R.I.P.)

I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

There is also the fact that she can only go out with me if she is with friends, and we aren't exactly on the upside of the weight scale on money.
    Swampert (R.I.P.)

Quote Originally Posted by Yanmegamaster View Post
    Uh we live in Miami, not many county fairs down here. There is a mall though...
    A mall.
    Fascinating.

well i doubt you'll be paying for anyone except yourself, since all her friends are going it sounds like a pretty neutral date. so go to a museum or the zoo or aquarium. that'll cost you what 20 maybe 30 bucks for the whole day. since your all going together, find someone whose parent drives a minivan and your all set.

hell some places even let you pack your own food, so you might not even have to pay for that.
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

Hm, ok I'll consider that as there is an aquarium right around our vicinity. Thanks for the help
    Swampert (R.I.P.)

I am.... confused
    I like boys, I know that for sure... but then sometimes I find myself blushing when I see my friends change, or something like that. (My friends are girls, by the way.)
    ...are you a guy or girl?

I am.... confused
    ...are you a guy or girl?

I think it's clear she's a girl (i mean, this person did state that they likes males, but finds themselves blushing when seeing a female change clothes).

I'd say is quite normal. I can't tell you that won't progress into something else later, but at 13 you're changing in many ways, and so are your friends (some faster than others and bla bla). Don't freak out about it lol

razz
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2v839r5.png[/IMG]

Oh screw you forum server, stop duplicating my posts! »8V

I am.... confused
    Yeah, that's completely normal. It happens to a lot of girls, especially around puberty. It could just be embarrassment, too. Don't worry about it.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

So, in my family my little brothers eat a lot of food, but I am pretty skinny. So today my mom found a box of fruit roll ups in the garbage that were supposed to be for luch in the trash. She flipped out and started screaming at us since she assumed one of us had ate them all. We all proclaimed innocence but she got even more mad since one of us was apparently lying, so she docked us all three dollars to go to the store to get another box. To get our three dollars back, we all went upstairs to try to figure this out, but my brother didn't want to talk since he had a breakdown and was the prime suspect, so he grabbed onto the door and wouldn't let go. We tried prying him off and when we did, the door slammed into my big toe and almost completely ripped of the nail. I was freaking out since the nail was almost all off save the base and my dad had me get it in the water, only for my mother to come in saying "I'm sorry for falsely accusing you guys, turns out the box of fruit roll ups was actually in the car", making me incredibly angry, since we could have avoided this whole fiasco and my toe would be in decent shape.

Now, onto the problem, my mom accepts full responsibility for my injury as she was overreacting and led us to needing a conference, indirectly leading to my injury. But now my brother believes it was all my and moms fault I hurt myself and despite his being difficult he did nothing wrong. How should I explain it to him that it was about 70% him, 20% mom, and 10% me.
    BLACK TEAM!

Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast