Default Team Rocket Discussion

This topic is to speculate Team Rocket:
    What do you think they're going to do?
    Will anything be different?
    Et cetera!~

Basically: Anything Team Rocket in HGSS goes here. (:

edit:

Silver is most likely Giovanni's kid. Let's not be stupid, guys. D:
    Evidence: "You... you're not GIOVANNI's kid are you? No, that can't be right. GIOVANNI's kid had red hair." ~ FRLG Fame Checker
    Last edited by Erik Destler; 9th May 2009 at 6:41 PM.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

I hope they don't wimp out like they did when GSC were new. That kind of. . . sucked. I hope they have Giovanni as a more major character.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

I think that it is going to be the same thing. But more of a backstory on Mt. Silver and Goevanni will be trying to take it over.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

I don't think they'll do anything different to the original games, but it seems likely that there'll be a couple of extra plots added, as in FR/LG. Marvel at my powers of deduction.

i have a feeling giovanni will be in it a little more
    "We are working on such an absolutely new game that it will make you wonder 'Is this really pokemon?!'" -Junichi Masuda

I didn't like the way the last TR guy was the dude in Misty's gym, who was doing stuff with the power plant. The end of TR needs to be more powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erienne View Post
    I don't think that Porygon 2 should be classified as NFE
    Quote Originally Posted by Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun View Post
    July 12-14 I will be GONE at COLLEGE being ORIENTED.
    NO DQS OR I'LL ****ING KILL YOU, YOU SLIMY **** MAGGOTS DAMN ***** **** LESBIANS LEMONS IN YOUR **** *** COCKY ****** UNCLE **** **** MERANG ****** SHINXING **** SUCKING SLAP *** **** ******.

Was Giovanni actually in G/S/C or just mentioned? I cant remember seeing him around.
    I want to see Team Rocket's story develop more so they can reunite again in a future sequel to G/S instead of Team Aqua/Magma and Galactic. I think Team Rocket were the best villains in the series.

work with Cyrus that be awesome....

his old team abandons him except the girl admins so he finds a new tem where the leader abandons them
    I've never heard of warnerbroman.
    You can't stop staring can you?

I hope for a Mask of Ice, Karen and Will story... but I doubt it as they are Manga characters.

Anyway... yeah, Team Rocket deserves something bigger, maybe after leaving from the Johto Radio tower, they try the Kanto Radio Tower xD
    I doubt they'll have anything plot-wise related to Ho-oh and Lugia as their objective is solely money :S

Like I said in an earlier thread, I REALLY want a confrontation between Giovanni and Silver.

It would be cool if Team Rocket returned. I hope that they are better than in GSC. Having Silver actually be in Team Rocket as Giovanni's son and Top Admin would be awesome.

Since Team Rocket is likely to be back in these games since they are gold/silver remakes, they will most likely have new pokemon, which is a given, and maybe a little bit more of a story involving them ingame than was provided in the original gold/silver.
    Currently:

Playing Blackand White

Having Silver actually be in Team Rocket as Giovanni's son and Top Admin would be awesome.
    I don't think he'd be in Team Rocket. If anything dealing with Silver and Team Rocket, it's either going to be a team-up between you and Silver (just like D/P/Pt's team-up at Mount Coronet) or a meeting between Silver and Giovanni. They seem to be the most likely events between Silver and Team Rocket.

That's exactly what I thought. You could team up with Silver just as you teamed up with Barry on Mt. Coronet. Then there could be a dramatic scene afterwards where Giovanni says something like "blah blah blah, my son..." and then he goes back to Plotholetopia after you defeat him.

I also think that it would be cool if they tied Team Rocket into Lugia and Ho-Oh. Even if they're just trying to earn money, they could still try to sell the two legends, couldn't they? The three beasts could somehow be tied into the storyline as well.

Default Team Rocket Idea

I hope they have an expanded story with Team Rocket trying to take over Kanto for a second time along with the Sevii Islands. In my idea, Giovanni returns and has some big new headquarters where you team up with your rival to stop them.

Not to brag or anything, but that would be epic.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I hope that want ho oh or lugia in this one and better boss and admins
    Last edited by Erik Destler; 9th May 2009 at 2:50 AM.

How about this:
    A NEW bad peoples comes and they clash with TR, win, and it's on the news report of the beginning of the game...
    epicness
    OH EM GEE!!!
    GS REMAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Trys to look cool*
    Not like I'm... excited or something

I hope they bring in the Mask of Ice plot that was in the manga and make it more central to the story. Or at least whatever remains from it after it fell apart in the original G/S. With D/P setting the example of meeting some Elite Four members outside of the Elite Four it would explain Will and Karin a bit better, and why will looks like that. Even if it is "after the remains of Johto was defeated by (X hero from previous game) I decided to focus on training and eventually became the Champion" etc.

What I'd like to see is an assault on the Lavender Radio Tower, led by none other than Giovanni himself, who had fininshed what ever the heck he was doing for the last three years.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I would like that the story involved lugia/ho-oh .
    Maybe in kanto u get to free the birds from team rocket and thats why they fly to sinnoh....
    Last edited by pela; 9th May 2009 at 3:58 AM.
    "I swear to God when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" - Magikarp
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

The story this time is probobly going to be revolved around Lugia and Ho-oh more, hopefully its not the same as R/S/E and D/P/Pt. I hope they keep the Red Gyrados too.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeLOVE View Post
    What are some fun things you wish where in pokemon games??
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmagius View Post
    graphic sex scenes.

kinda wish they would posses some sort of threat to steal ho-oh and lugia and something like giovanni returns and helps you defeat them..but doubt that would happen.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    It would be cool if Team Rocket returned. I hope that they are better than in GSC.
    I thought that the original GSC plot was sound, they just copped out at the end. They should extend it and leave the rest unchanged, including the rival's hatred of TR.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricos View Post
    Since Team Rocket is likely to be back in these games since they are gold/silver remakes, they will most likely have new pokemon, which is a given, and maybe a little bit more of a story involving them ingame than was provided in the original gold/silver.
    How can they not? And I kinda hope that they include some 3rd/4th gen pokes instead of doing the FR/LG thing of hiding them until after the game is beaten, but seeing as I love 2nd gen's pokes it wont be as painful to do without newer pokes as it was in FR/LG.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    I hope they bring in the Mask of Ice plot that was in the manga and make it more central to the story. Or at least whatever remains from it after it fell apart in the original G/S. With D/P setting the example of meeting some Elite Four members outside of the Elite Four it would explain Will and Karin a bit better, and why will looks like that. Even if it is "after the remains of Johto was defeated by (X hero from previous game) I decided to focus on training and eventually became the Champion" etc.
    Oh, I would definitely love to see the games be revamped to follow the amazing manga plots, but it'll never happen. But my god, the GSC manga plot was just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by pela View Post
    I would like that the story involved lugia/ho-oh .
    Maybe in kanto u get to free the birds from team rocket and thats why they fly to sinnoh....
    I can definitely see that as working, but I'm also not sure they'd do it. But hey, as long as Lugia and Ho-oh are accessible, I'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    kinda wish they would posses some sort of threat to steal ho-oh and lugia and something like giovanni returns and helps you defeat them..but doubt that would happen.
    Yeah, as much as I hated RSE, they definitely had a good idea when they made the plots center around the game's avatars.

Default Team Rocket!?

I always thought Giovanni left to rethink his purpose...I don't think he was even a member of Team Rocket during G/S/C, but his grunts just wanted him back. Correct me if I'm wrong though...I think Silver is the best person to be Giovanni's son. He could have not gotten along well with his dad...Perhaps he felt neglected because his father was so caught up in Team Rocket during R/B/Y, and ran away to Johto...Maybe when Red defeated Giovanni, Giovanni realized that he had done wrong, and wanted to make peace with Silver...Who knows. I'll stop there as to not go on and on!
    Do not cheat or clone. It takes the fun out of Pokemon.
    Nutrition is solid...taste may vary. Captain Vegetable

What I wish would happen: I really want Team Rocket to be more involved. In GSC, the only REAL confrontations you had with Team Rocket was in Mahogany and also the Radio Tower. I hope that they do something maybe to anger Lugia/Ho-Oh (as to bring the legendary birds into the plot). I kind of wish they'd use the mask of Ice plot (as I think that was a really good storyline), because that could provide some serious character depth to Will and Karen, and also to Silver. I also hope that Team Rocket does something in Kanto (bigger than just one guy). They definitely need more/different/better pokemon also (but with two generations passed, that's almost a given).

What's probably going to happen: We'll get an exact remake, with possibly a few extra battles here and there. Nothing special. Unfortunately, since this game will be rather large, I doubt Nintendo will do too much to tweek it since they're mapping and doing the events for two regions instead of just one.

I really do wish that we'd get a better Team Rocket since they were the only group that truly seemed Evil (sorry, bioterrorists and a nutbag don't count).

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast