Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 799

Thread: What you do NOT want in HGSS - Redux

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,959

    Default What you do NOT want in HGSS - Redux

    Remaking this thread, seeing as the old one was closed. Remember guys, don't get this thread closed, and no whining, especially about things that have already been confirmed to be in the game, like the Red Gyarados.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Threed
    Posts
    275

    Default

    I don't want to see the same weak plot that was with Team Rocket, but with rumors of a new member, maybe... maybe not.
    Meh.

    . . . . .
    (Nike) . (Mikeッ) . (Rick) . (Terri) . (Joe) . (Aggro)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    On the Red Gyarados subject, I'd want to add something else:


    There's no "Wi-Fi economy". There's Action Replay and flawless hacks, there's cloning, there are people who trade over other people's pokémon for free, and finally, anyone can get a shiny nowadays with Pokéradar or RNG abuse (yes I'm posting the link again so maybe it will leave a permanent mark on people's minds). So please people, do not complain about any easier ways to get a shiny, or a specific pokémon (I've seen people complaining HGSS would have an in-game event for Celebi. What the hell) just because "my copy of the pokémon will lose value" because, in fact, it never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

    FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    seafoam islands
    Posts
    908

    Default

    I don't want to see:

    - honey trees
    - lame plan team rocket
    - no contests ...
    Future White team:
    Jaroda
    Denchura
    Burunkeru
    Kenhorou/ Wargle
    Musharna/ Kojondo
    Shanderaa/ ononokussu

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Coventry, England
    Posts
    1,408

    Default

    Rubbish levels
    Lavitar in Mt Silver etc
    Honey Trees
    Contests


    
    Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I was thinking
    No Contests
    No Honey Trees
    No crappy levels
    Currently playing: Pokemon Silver

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    616

    Default

    I DON'T want to see the boring team rocket thing again. Especially in Kanto, that plot was just sorry /:
    I also reallyy don't want to see the same low level gym pokemon.
    I think i will go NUTS if i see that same stupid LEVEL 9 PIDGEOTTO. *gets out her gun, ready to shoot the darn thing*
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    -no honey trees
    -the ability to make random wifi battles- a ranking system- kinda make it like halo 3... except with salamences instead of battle rifles
    -a worldwide trading system that actually works (the GTS sucks)
    -a long story line
    Baltimore Ravens Rule. Nuff Said.

    Flacco takes the snap, scans the field, goes deep, caught, TOUCHDOWN RAVENS!!!!!!"
    Get Used to Hearing That.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,305

    Default

    Why does everyone have a problem with contests? They're 100% optional. >D

    I don't even play them, but it's so annoying seeing people complain so damn much.

    Anyway.

    I do NOT want to see:
    - Honey Trees
    - Low leveled wild Pokemon
    - Lack of trainers
    - The gym leaders to keep their same rosters
    - A weak Johto, and an even weaker Kanto
    - Johto Pokemon only being available in Kanto. Wtf.
    - The TR Plot not getting an expansion

  10. #10

    Default

    I dont want trainers to have a level 28 Pidgeot or other stuff like that
    -I don't want to have the safari closed
    -I want a longer story line that goes on after you beat the elite four
    -FInally I want more than one rival

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    mi
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlisle View Post
    Why does everyone have a problem with contests? They're 100% optional. >D

    I don't even play them, but it's so annoying seeing people complain so damn much.
    yeah really and without contest there is no ribbons and isnt a certain ribbon what stops event pokemon from being traded on gts? i mean talk about shiny gyarados ruining it lol


    Daddymaco ere can breed any starter you please including Jhoto Ah my gosh. lol yup thats right i can. Also ask about shiny cuz i have a pluthera that i really dont care about lol so hope u wants to trade

    lol said by supersilver:
    It was a decent Idea back then, considering that Kurt's balls are way more powerful than anyone else's balls are now. I liked his balls, and I used them when I could.

    read this without laughing

    diamond fc: 1633 1122 1809

    Platinum fc: coming

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daddymaco View Post
    yeah really and without contest there is no ribbons and isnt a certain ribbon what stops event pokemon from being traded on gts? i mean talk about shiny gyarados ruining it lol
    That is the Classic Ribbon, which has nothing to do with contests. If contests were taken out, that doesn't mean no ribbons.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    I don't see why people are like, "No contest!" I mean, NOBODY forces you to do them. If you don't like them, fine, but they aren't a requirement in the game. Some people do like them, if you don't, don't do them. It's as simple as that.

    I don't want to see Team Rocket in Kanto. We beat them once, they disbanded, then reformed, then disbanded. We don't need them to reform again in the same game.

    I also don't want to see Gym Leaders with Metapod and other crap Pokemon. Metapod evolves at level 10. Since NO Gym Leader has Pokemon at that low of a level, there's no excuse. Bugsy should have a Butterfree, not a level 14 Metapod. While I'm on the subject, Gym Leaders should have higher levels. Bugsy should have Pokemon in their 20s. Chances are, if you've reached the second Gym, your Pokemon are going into their 20s. Which means their Pokemon should be be around the same. NOT LOWER!

  14. #14

    Default

    I don't want to see:
    - Low leveled (wild) Pokemon
    - The gym leaders to keep their same rosters and levels.
    - The old TR plot
    FEED

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North-Central Texas
    Posts
    490

    Default

    I don't want to see that humungous level gap between Blue and Red.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Okie-homa
    Posts
    249

    Default

    I don't think there will be contests. There wasn't any in FR/LG. So we're safe there.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokedexfiller View Post
    grandma farfetch'd to grandson farfetch'd, "If you dont straighten up ill get my bad stick on you!!!"



    Credits for the banner go to Cerulean Charizard!!!



    Credits for Badges go to Northen Lights!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolesy View Post
    I don't think there will be contests. There wasn't any in FR/LG. So we're safe there.
    >_<

    Don't base these remakes off FRLG, they're clearly doing a lot better job than they did with FRLG.

    There was no weather in FRLG, but from the video we have just seen, there's weather in HGSS.

    So your argument fails.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaman12 View Post
    But where will the contest hall be at,since the poketon building looks like the one in national park?
    It can be in the same area, I doubt they're going to devote an entire area to ONE building.

    Also, they can just put it in Kanto.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    I don't want to see new pre-evolutions and evolutions not in the game. For example, you've got an Aipom and it learns Double Hit. It should evolve. It shouldn't stop evolving like in FR/LG. It should just evolve. It wouldn't appear in the Pokedex, but you'd still have it. I'm not saying they should have Dusk Stones and Moss Rocks lying around pre-National Dex, but I don't think they should stop Pokemon from evolving when they should.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Okie-homa
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Yes but was there any contests in R/B/G/Y? No. When they remade it were there contests in the game, even though they had the choice of putting them in? No. And the reason they are doing better is because this is Generation 4. Graphics are better and more room.

    I'm looking at a could be pattern. They remade that and did not include the contests. So there is still chance.
    So my argument does not fail. At least not yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokedexfiller View Post
    grandma farfetch'd to grandson farfetch'd, "If you dont straighten up ill get my bad stick on you!!!"



    Credits for the banner go to Cerulean Charizard!!!



    Credits for Badges go to Northen Lights!!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolesy View Post
    Yes but was there any contests in R/B/G/Y? No. When they remade it was there contests, even though they had the choice of putting them in? No. And the reason they are doing better is because this is Generation 4. Graphics are better and more room.

    I'm looking at a could be pattern. They remade that and did not include the contests. So there is still chance.
    So my argument does not fail. At least not yet.
    But they had weather in R/S/E. They still chose not to put them into FR/LG.
    We have weather in D/P/Pt, and a confirmation of weather in HG/SS. They can add contests too.

    -I don't want to see low levels (Gyms, trainers, wild pokemon)
    -I don't want to see lack of Johto pokemon in the wild
    -I don't want to see the same awful Gym rosters.
    I love you Mijumaru... :'(

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolesy View Post
    Yes but was there any contests in R/B/G/Y? No. When they remade it was there contests, even though they had the choice of putting them in? No. And the reason they are doing better is because this is Generation 4. Graphics are better and more room.

    I'm looking at a could be pattern. They remade that and did not include the contests. So there is still chance.
    So my argument does not fail. At least not yet.
    Once again, what happened in FRLG doesn't matter anymore, they made some pretty stupid decisions. Many things didn't exist in GSC, yet they're being put in. Like the racing game, weather, Pokemon following you around, etc.

    And I do not want to see too many caves. o.O' If you look closely at the Johto map, it seems like there are a lot of caves everywhere.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    198

    Default

    I do NOT want to see:

    - Honey trees, or have them, but with headbutting trees
    - Itty-bitty Kanto
    - Low levels
    - Too many legendaries being available (though by the looks of it . . .)

    Defy gravity!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Spear Pillar
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I do not want
    -honey trees (replace them with headbutt trees)
    - low leveled gym leaders and trainers
    - simple gym puzzles
    - team rocket's lame plot
    - simple routes, I would like some routes to have bog or mud and in water routes to have currents to make them harder and complicated to go through so it can have a challenge
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/2vxg47b.jpg[/IMG]
    ;078;;347;;049;"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."-Albert Einstein;292;;476;;165;

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    1,520

    Default

    I don't want to have them replace Blaine at the Cinnabar gym again. They couldn't help replacing Koga in Fushia because he was promoted to the E4, but they were really messed up to randomly replace Blaine.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •