View Poll Results: Favourite 3rd Gen Main Series Game?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon Ruby/Pokemon Sapphire

2 8.33%
  • Pokemon FireRed/Pokemon Leaf Green

7 29.17%
  • Pokemon Emerald

13 54.17%
  • Pokemon Colesseum

0 0%
  • Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness

1 4.17%
  • Can't decide

1 4.17%
  • All suck!

0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Favourite 3rd Gen Game

Pokémon Emerald. It had all what I've been and will look for in future games, most notably the Battle Frontier. Having sidequests like that is what you'll really enjoy for a while. It also had a lot of post-game stuff which kept me entertained.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Emerald by far. Because Rayquaza.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I liked both Ruby and LeafGreen, but LeafGreen I feel is a little better because of the added content. It felt great to return to Kanto but this time I could be a female, and the story was extended to the Sevii Islands prior to the eighth gym. According to Game Freak, the remakes were what the games were supposed to be had it not been for the memory shortage. So I think it's awesome to play LeafGreen in its complete form.

Also, the remixes of the music was nice to hear. I'll always love the original music pieces, but the remixes were really good. I particularly enjoy the remix of the general route music.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Emerald. The story and whatnot was the best thing about it, and tbh all the others weren't my thing.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Emerald. That really was one of my first Pokemon games and really had much to do. Fire Red is a close one though.
    - Nate the

Leaf Green was my favorite game for the longest time. I lost my first one and was really sad, as it had my best Pokemon. :'(

Xx|Divinity|xX

Emerald probably. It was like Ruby and Sapphire except better. It had the battle fronteir (which has yet to return), you could get the joyo starters and more legendaries and of course the mascot was one of my favorite pokemon, Rayquaza!
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Firered. In actual fact it's my favorite pokemon game of all of them. I never played red or blue but from the first time I played it I just loved it, and still do. Probably helps that five of my six favorite pokemon of all time are from Kanto(Raichu, Arcanine, Sandslash, Lapras and Dragonite.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ: Hunting:
    -I'm not a mundane: I'm a Shadowhunter! =D
    I have claimed Raichu!

Emerald for me. I definetly played it most as a kid out of my Gen 3 games and have recently began replaying it. I just love the pokemon, the region, the music, the contests, the Battle Frontier, everything.

Emerald, the first Pokémon game I owned and I still love it! I like the Hoenn region the best and just have the soft spot for this game ♥ But my Emerald's internal batter just decided to run dry so... trying to find a new game or someone who can change the battery! I also like FR/LG since LG was the first Pokémon game I ever played but since there's much less to do compared to Emerald, I choose Emerald as my fav 3rd Gen game.

Emerald. 'nuff said.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I'd just be repeating what most of the replies have said already. Emerald for obvious reasons

I would rank them:
    1. Emerald
    2. LeafGreen/FireRed
    3. Sapphire/Ruby

LeafGreen was my first Pokemon though, so it's pretty special to me, but Emerald is definitely my favorite.

Hmm, Emerald I think.
    Black FC 4943 7510 6125
    Please visit my trade shop! ~

It's a close call, but I'd probably say that Emerald is my favorite. It had some added content that made the experience worthwhile. The runner up would be Fire Red/Leaf Green, despite that the remakes could have been more than what they were.

Emerald of course! It combined the plots of Ruby and Sapphire well, plus we had the battle of legends and the descent of Rayquaza. I was never a fan of Kanto, so I didn't really enjoy their remakes.

Emerald it took Pokemon to the next level. Better side quests, better story, new ideas a whole lot really it seemed Game Freak where testing the waters to see how much they can do in one game and how much added stuff they can put in.

Leafgreen wouldn't be far behind mostly due to the sevei islands those to me at least have been the greatest side quests to any Pokemon game and great thing to do after the main story.

Emerald was my favourite, because it had the Battle Frontier before it was implemented into Platinum and HGSS.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Ruby has aways been special to me, but Emerald was a better version of it, so Emerald for me

Emerald is an excellent game but Fire Red wins my vote. It was once my favourite in the series.

Pangoro ~ Defender of the weak.

FireRed, it's always because of the nostaliga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

For me it's a mix between colosseum and emerald. I've played both many times through and they are still fun.
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

LeafGreen for sure. It was a pleasure to play the remake of R/B and remember the good old times playing Pokémon Blue.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567