Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: DP145 & 146 - Gible & Suiren Convention

Default DP145 & 146 - Gible & Suiren Convention

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...M82/suiren.jpg

October 1st - 1 Hour Special
    DP145 - Gible...Get!!
    DP146 - Pokemon Contest! Suiren Convention!!

Sorry about the confusion, but the two titles are provided from Newtype. There is a break on the 24th Sep. and 8th Oct. as well.

Part of the summary of the Gible episode is shown and it mentions that Kazunari (character introduced with Kotone in DP143) is competing with someone to catch a Gible. There is also a small summary provided for DP146.

Dawn obtains a hint after watching the battle of Ash vs Palmer and prepares a secret strategy and challenges the Pokemon Contest Suiren Convention.
    Last edited by slowkingsley; 7th September 2009 at 12:42 PM.

Protect the King

Anyway, my speculation/comments on this episode (dp146):
    Dawn's strategy is mamoswine eating ice shard or ancientpower.
    It's about time, Dawn heard of this contest in dp133.
    As mentioned in another thread, meowth as Jessie's contest pokemon equals awesome.
    Possible Nando reappearance, if he isn't to far in that plot hole of his.
    Hopefully no Zoey in this contest.
    Hopefully a full contest battle between Dawn and Jessie, since we haven't seen one yet.
    And finally, i hope Jessie gets her third ribbon, so she can still make it to the Grand Festival.
    Last edited by Eevee7ways; 8th September 2009 at 10:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    There isn't one in the intro because they want to surprise us. They're thinking "OK guys, what do the fans who watch Pokemon want MOST of all from the upcoming League?"

The answer, of course, is a generic League Rival introduced JUST before the tournament that will somehow steal the spotlight from Paul, Barry, Nando and Conway!

However they can't reveal it just yet. They want us to let our guards down. They want us to think they've changed by introducing four trainers that would eventually go on to face Ash in the League as opposed to Last Second Rival-son.

I won't rest though. I'll be waiting, and if he does appear, which he will I'll be ready to jump out and punch him in the face.

I don't think Dawn needs to lose again. The Grand Festival will probably come before the league and I doubt we're that far away from Sunnyshore arc. Dawn will probably get her 5th ribbon here, then something involving Team Galactic, then Sunnyshore, the Grand Festival, and the league.

I seriously hope Dawn doesn't have Piplup swallow it's whirlpool or something and use it here. That'll make the third ribbon that it won for her. Hopefully it's like Eevee7ways said, Mamoswine swallows ice shard or something

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Thunderblade, unless this contest is a doubles contest I think she needs to lose here. Then it can go this loss, galactic plot, then either in a town along the way to Sunyshore or Sunyshore, Dawn wins her 5th ribbon in a doubles contest to be full circle from her first contest loss which was a doubles contest. Then Sunyshore gym etc.

Besides, it seems to be hinting towards a doubles contest with the double battle against Johanna that recently occured.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    There isn't one in the intro because they want to surprise us. They're thinking "OK guys, what do the fans who watch Pokemon want MOST of all from the upcoming League?"

The answer, of course, is a generic League Rival introduced JUST before the tournament that will somehow steal the spotlight from Paul, Barry, Nando and Conway!

However they can't reveal it just yet. They want us to let our guards down. They want us to think they've changed by introducing four trainers that would eventually go on to face Ash in the League as opposed to Last Second Rival-son.

I won't rest though. I'll be waiting, and if he does appear, which he will I'll be ready to jump out and punch him in the face.

Hmmm... I think Hikari WILL use Pochama.

Hikari did tell Pochama to watch Hayashigame carefully during Satoshi Vs Kurotsugu.

Plus, Pochama hasn't been used on contest for a long time.

Oh, and I think Nozomi will be in this contest to show off her Toridodon.
    Last edited by pK'; 7th September 2009 at 10:37 AM.

I really hope Jessie wins here.But its looking unlikely if Jessie might make it.

My prediction:

It goes down to the final contest before the GF. Dawn and Jessie both have four ribbons. They make it to the finals. Its a must win contest for both of them. After an epic battle, Dawn wins, and Jessie is left in tears.....
    Formerly, Chariking

Interesting... is that Iwane I see listed as AD? 8D

Anyway... good to know that Suiren is finally. Well, if Piplup is taking part in the contest, is it too much to ask for Piplup to only be in the appeals? D: Instead of Piplup battling, maybe Mamoswine gets a chance for the battle round, I hope.

BACK

There has been a confusion because scan was not clear

There definitly is one hour special which will have DP 145 and DP 146 on Oct. 1st

DP 145 is Fukamaru(Gible) episode call 「フカマル…ゲットだぜ!」 = Fukamaru... Get/Caught!

Suiren Town Contest is DP 146.

It is interesting because ゲットだぜ! is Satoshi's trademark which he says every time when he catches new Pokemon.
    Does this mean Satoshi will catch Fukamaru? Only time will tell...
    Last edited by pK'; 7th September 2009 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PK0082 View Post
    There has been a confusion because scan was not clear

There definitly is one hour special which will have DP 145 and DP 146 on Oct. 1st

DP 145 is Fukamaru(Gible) episode call 「フカマル…ゲットだぜ!」 = Fukamaru... Get (caught)!

Suiren Town Contest is DP 146.
    Ah... wait! So it means Kazunari and/or Kotone would be in this episode?

Quote Originally Posted by PK0082 View Post
    It is interesting because ゲットだぜ! is Satoshi's trademark which he says every time when he catches new Pokemon.
    Does this mean Satoshi will catch Fukamaru? Only time will tell...
    And thus, the capture speculation begins! B-b-but... he already has Gliscor. Idk, switching between the two, perhaps?
    Last edited by csisps_26; 7th September 2009 at 11:04 AM.

BACK

Quote Originally Posted by csisps_26 View Post
    Ah... wait! So it means Kazunari and/or Kotone would be in this episode?
    That's what it seems. I don't know about Kotone, but Kazunari is in it for sure.

I hope for dawn to catch gible or ash If ash catches it I can see it and gliscor rotating maybe and it can pull a pilowswine and maybe evolve quickly. But Id be fine if brock caught it also

Then again... Judging by what is stated on scan, it looks like Kazunari is the one who is trying to get Gible, not Satoshi...

Well it would be nice if Ash caught Gible now. Staraptor is at its full power so it can be switched and Ash can get a potential Gabite also which will evolve from Gible during GF.

I think Jessie gonna win this contest. I wanna see Jessie winning onscreen. A battle where she might beat Zoey. Meowth could beat Zoey's Glameow if it could beat Barry's Empoleon.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

Well Jessie does deserve to win but hasnt dawn lost enough she cant lose this one she has to win this time I think and maybe jessie can get a ribbon at the sunyshore gym and get the rest of screem

Can people use English names, not everyone knows what the Japanese names are, who's Kazunari?

Quote Originally Posted by water trainer View Post
    Can people use English names, not everyone knows what the Japanese names are, who's Kazunari?
    We are using the name Kazunari because his English name has not been revealed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by water trainer View Post
    The guy who's going to appear starting from DP143. Not dubbed yet = no English name.

EDIT: PK beat me to it.

...Anyway, is there any mention to their location after the contest, or are they still at Suiren?

BACK

Who is this guy? is there a pic of him anywhere?

its the guy with Kotone(the HG/SS girl) is talking in that vendor stand in the scan that was shown.

Wait Gible? Being caught? And speculation on ash catching it? Good lord I only want it to happen for a Garchomp VS Garchomp final battle against Cynthia. Seriously though it better not be and hopefully for some CoTD.
    BLAH

I really want ash to catch this gible also but with this kazunari guy I dont know if he will

A Gible episode!? Cool! Finally, we are going to see that thing in Anime other than movie cameo. However, I doubt anyone is going to catch it, they are possibly helping some beiginning trainer to catpure one....
    I really hope Dawn is going to use her Mamoswine this time! Poor swine, didn't had any Contest battle or appeal...

I do not believe any main character will get Gible, but this new guy probably will.

Yeah, that guy Kazunari or how is his name will possibly catch one... If he's Co Ordinator, I hope he's going to use it in DP146...

Hm, would there be any possibility of the contest getting started in 145? If this does turn out to be the last contest before the Grand Festival, I think it would be a bit disappointing for it to be another rushed, one-episode contest like the last several have been. With contest starting in 145 (even if it's just at the very end), it would at least have a full episode to itself.

I think it's pretty obvious this Kazunari guy is going to catch the Gible, regardless of who this other person he's competing with is. But you never know...
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast