Thread: Pokemon Mythology

Default Pokemon Mythology

This is my point of view on all the Pokemon mythology. We will start the story with the Alpha Pokemon: Arceus.

Arceus hatched from an egg in the middle of nothingness, where it started it's creation process of the Pokemon Universe(Does
    this mean there may be more?).

Since Arceus has the power to "Give Birth" to any Pokemon(Since it is the Omega Deity[Alpha of Pokemon]), it creates 3 initial beings, one to
    control time: Dialga; one to control space: Palkia; and one to rule over a world(Shouldn't it be an entire new universe?) that is an exact opposite of the
    Pokemon Universe: Giritina.

Dialga and Palkia Combine powers to create a Galaxy(Which is a mass of time and space), their peak point in Mt. Coronet(The place in the
    nothingness where Arceus hatched, where the egg comes from, to find out!). Giritina, Dialga, and Palkia are atop the mountain, while Arceus has the
    hall of origin to watch over the Pokemon "World"(universe). Along with Palkia, the creator of time, came Celebi, the keeper of time. Celebi has the power
    to time travel, and move in-and-out of intertimal dimmensions, making it the keeper(Pet as I like to call it) of Palkia's Time.

With this they create the Deity of Land: Groudon, the Deity of Lava: Heatran, and the Deity of Water: Kyogre, the combinatiuon of lava and water
    creates land masses, which ground is created and protected by Groudon. Since there was a constant battle between Kyogre and Groudon Arceus
    created their counter-part: Rayquaza, which controlled the wheather based differences between the Pokemon's feuds, and put them into a slumber, to
    only be woken up by the Red Orb and the Blue Orb.

The Pokemon Regigigas was then created to pull the broken, and scattered pieces of land together, along with it's "Servants": Regice,
    Registeel, and Regirock, all important parts of the land itself. Registeel to be the keeper of minerals, Regice to be the keeper of all things frozen and
    baren, and Regirock to be the keeper of the rocks and landmass itself, they were soon to be put to rest in their chambers. Turns out there are 2
    chambers for each Regi though, excluding Regigigas, where he rests in Snowpoint until his "Servants" awaken him in a dire time of need, hope or
    prosper.

Now that the land and wheather and oceans have been calmed there needed to be more conditions to suit the life forms. So first Arceus
    created the legendary birds: Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos. These Pokemon were to powerful and needed an omega Pokemon to keep them under
    control: Lugia(Could be parent Pokemon?).

This may be in wrong place, but fits best here, since the wheather was created, and the lifeforms of the universe could live, as well as the
    Prehistoric People(Who knows when they came in) there needed to be feelings and emotions. The three emotional being were thus created: Uxie, Azelf,
    and Mespirit. These three pokemon gave the people knowledge(From Uxie), emotions such as love and hate(from Mespirit), and willpower to get
    through the tough times(From Azelf). The trio was also supposed to be the keepers of the "Red Chain" which in turn is only an item Team Galatic
    completed in making, the red chain is actually the Red Gems in the tro, keeping Palkia and Dialga, and possibly Giratina at peace. There was more to
    come for this though, Shaymin was then created to give the people gratitude to the Deitys, that way the creators can be appreciated.

After the wheather conditions are fixed by the three birds, and the Ocean's currents fixed by Lugia there needed to be Pokemon to maintain
    the land while the Omega Deitys rested: Suicune, Raiku, and Entei. Entei maintained the land and volcanoes, since everytime one errupted a new Entei
    was born(Old one died or sacrificed him/her-self?). Raiku was to control storms, as in lightening, and clouds maybe;and of corse last but not least
    Suicune to purify the water, and control the northern winds so healthy gratifying storms could take place. Though in Ercuteak City where the two towers
    were built by the people, the one tower burned down, so Arceus created Ho-oh to give new-life to the three dogs.

Now that there is sutible living places Arceus focussed on the inhabbitants well-being. So Arceus created the Pokemon of bad dreams, to
    punish those who were un-appreciative to all of Arcues's modifications. Darkrai had gotten his/her own island, but Darkrai'spower went to it's head, so
    thus Arceus created Cresselia to ballance the new and full moons.

Now that the organisms of Arceus's "World" were suited properly he put a test subject into action: Mew, Mew is more of a messanger to
    Arceus, though Arceus can not learn any move, Mew(Son/Daughter) of Arceus can, thus making it the Genetic(new Species) Pokemon, it tests all, and
    knows most.

Soon the Prehistoric Pokemon died, but Arceus Fossilized them all(Well not really, this just explains why they are there), and the knowledge
    the people have make it so they can resurect certain species.

To give the People and Pokemon hope, and prosperity Jerachi was Created, this Pokemons power can only be accessed every 1000 years,
    and is only active for one Human Week(Seven 24 hour periods). Though a short time in Human-Reality, it can make a huge Difference, as this
    Pokemon has the power to grant any wish.

The Eon Pokemon were then created, these two are known as Latios, and Latias, The Symbol of Male, and Female creatures, as well as the
    Symbols of eternity, and indefininet life. These Pokemon Fly freely though Hoen, it is unknown if they travel anywhere else.

Now about the Unknown, Unknown represent language, and are kept in the solaceon Ruins, and Ruins of Alph(The original Ruins). These
    Pokemon Represent years of communication.

I will Squeeze Deoxys in here, Deoxys is the DNA Pokemon, it was a Spacial Virus Traveling, and colliding into Arcues's world, mutating and becoming a Pokemon, one of the only 2 Pokmone not mad by Arceus.

The other one is Porygon, and it's evolution chain(I am counting as one, since others are just an upgraded form of it). Porygon was created by mankind, with upgrades for hopes of space exploration, and possible answers to were all the Pokemon came from.

Soon after Lugia and Kyogre rest a new Pokemon is created, Manaphy. The prince of the sea. Since Lugia controls the sea and Kygre is the
    deity of the sea, and they are both kept away there needed to be a watcher of the sea. So Arcues created Manaphy, prince of the sea, along with his
    "Servants/Followers" The Phione, which I believe one Phione becomes a Manaphy everytime a Manaphy either dies, or sacrifices him/herself for greater
    measures.

Now that most is undercontrol, Arceus grants wildlife(Animals/Pokemon) powers, but only certain Pokemon have certain powers. Since the
    people have realized this they begain as "Rangers" dommesticating, and earning the trust of Pokemon, until one day Uxie thought the humans and
    Pokemon should be together, so he/she gave them the knowledge to create PokeBalls, which can capture a Pokemon so one may use it to battle, or
    keep as a "Pet".

Thus the world of Pokemon has been created, and people and Pokemon have grown together as one, though the good and bad times,
    overcomming tough challenges, and completing complicated tasks. Now that the world is at peace Arcues may slumber at it's birth-place, the Hall of
    Origin. There is only one way to get there, get the flute Arceus created, and play it's melody at the gateway to the steps on top on Mt. Coronet. The
    nameof this flute is the Azure Flute. You can also obtain the Orbs of Dialga and Palkia to open the portals to the realm in which they rest, as long as the
    Spring Path to the Turnback Cave, the place where all life begins, but all life ends, the place where the two demensions meet, and Giritina's 2nd
    gateway to the modern realm.

This was created by your's truly: Me. This is just a Pokemon Mythology idea, it is in no way shape or form 100%
    correct, or perfect, but it is to my best of ability and understanding through my 14 years olf Pokemon Knowledge, well I startedplaying in '96 I believe so
    13 years. I have played most of the games**, and use to play with the cards, and read A LOT of Pokedex entries, since I have all 151 in Yellow, Blue, and
    Red, all 251 in Crystal and gold, 213 legit in Silver though, all 386 in Emerald Ruby and Saffire(Hacked sorry to dissapoint). all in FireRed and
    LeafGreen, and 492 in my Diamond, want arceus without cheating so I save, and all 493 in Platinum, was missing around 60 so cheated. This took me
    about 40 mins to write, and another 20 mins of planning, so overal a hour. So please don't post rude/hatful comments. Correct me in places I am
    wronfg, though I may not correct since I do not come onto forums often, account made just now after I wrote this.

** List of games I own, and played **
    ~ Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition
    ~ Pokemon Blue Version
    ~ Pokmon Gold Version
    ~ Pokmon Silver Version
    ~ Pokmon Crystal Version
    ~ Pokmon Ruby Version
    ~ Pokmon Saffire Version
    ~ Pokmon Emerald Version
    ~ Pokmon FireRed Version
    ~ Pokmon LeafGreen Version
    ~ Pokmon Diamond Version
    ~ Pokmon Pearl Version
    ~ Pokmon Platinum Version

Yes, I know I have no life to collect all of the handheld games I believe those are, besides Japanese released games, such as Pokemon
    Green Version. I will be getting both HeartGold and SoulSilver, Already have 100$ Saved up for them, I believe that should be enough. Hope you enjoyed
    reading, post your comments here, all are glady accepted =]

\±/ Alpha Dog \±/
    Last edited by alpha dog; 8th September 2009 at 6:50 AM. Reason: Forgot Deoxys

So, what's your point?

PRETTY MUCH GONE.
    Pff, I can't say that and keep a straight face. I'll try to get on when I can. :P

interesting concept, Arceus' egg was the primeval atom and Arceus is the holder of the super force.as for the holder of gravity(in pokemon sense) can probably be Palkia and Dialga.

not sure about everything else.
    Team Palkia
    <--- Palkia's 3D twin

Interesting..just some wrong spelling of Jirachi, Raikou
    Eevo Light
    Vapor Acid /\ Flare Burst /\ Jolt Shock
    ESP Power /\ Umbra Ray /\ Leaf Hurricane /\Glace Beam
    Sylva Dust

What's with the sudden obsession with Arceus on this board?
    MK Wii FC: 4125-3565-2043

98% of teenagers cannot perform basic math. If you're one of the 7% who can, copy and paste this into your sig.

I hack pokemon with my AR. Don't like it? Tough.

FFIII DS sucks, and MMX6 sucks even more, but MMX7 is just crap.

It is said that when it roars, a volcano erupts somewhere around the globe.

ENTEI embodies the passion of magma. This POKEMON is thought to have been born in the eruption of a volcano. It blasts fire that consumes all it touches.

ENTEI learns Roar at level 15.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon-dana
    But seriously, I agree with BitchBlast's point from a few posts back.

THIS^

I am kinda getting sick of all the arceus=god theories out there...

PRETTY MUCH GONE.
    Pff, I can't say that and keep a straight face. I'll try to get on when I can. :P

Well based on the information many people have seen, it seems a bit like Arceus is god..
    Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin

All pray to the gods of rock!
    Angus Young of AC/DC

Isnt Castform man made, correct me if im wrong but doesnt the Scientist R/S/E after you save them give you one saying that they made a poke that changes in the weather?
    Last edited by Hotrod93; 8th September 2009 at 10:32 AM.

Spoiler:- OSL Badges:

White: 3911-6828-9051

i have arceus i traded it form diamond but i used action replay and now it's on platinum lv 100
    My Champion team:

NAME: Damon
    FC:2493 1341 5674

Seriosly dude, dont listen to anyone if they knock your idea, i think its a great idea!
    I mean not many people would put that much in depth into their own thread ahah
    its reaaly good man
    and i must admit i had the same kinda vibe when thinkin bout how everything was created lol

cheers man!

I just had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Juka View Post
    I mean not many people would put that much in depth into their own thread ahah
    I direct your attention to the aptly named Theory thread, on the very same page as this very thread.
    MK Wii FC: 4125-3565-2043

98% of teenagers cannot perform basic math. If you're one of the 7% who can, copy and paste this into your sig.

I hack pokemon with my AR. Don't like it? Tough.

FFIII DS sucks, and MMX6 sucks even more, but MMX7 is just crap.

It is said that when it roars, a volcano erupts somewhere around the globe.

ENTEI embodies the passion of magma. This POKEMON is thought to have been born in the eruption of a volcano. It blasts fire that consumes all it touches.

ENTEI learns Roar at level 15.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon-dana
    But seriously, I agree with BitchBlast's point from a few posts back.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzBlast View Post
    I direct your attention to the aptly named Theory thread, on the very same page as this very thread.
    True that
    but i like this one
    He has painted a picture in my mind and now i can see the pokemon myths unfold

I just had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod93 View Post
    Isnt Castform man made, correct me if im wrong but doesnt the Scientist R/S/E after you save them give you one saying that they made a poke that changes in the weather?
    I played those games, and I do bel;ieve Castform is the Weather Station Pokemon, not made by them, but just lives inside the Weather Station.

Wow, not so much a post as a novel.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Aren't Regigigas and the other Regis man-made? That statement will shatter your Pokemon mythology theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    Aren't Regigigas and the other Regis man-made? That statement will shatter your Pokemon mythology theory.
    I think only the Regis were man-made. Not Regigigas. The Regis were made to lock away Regigigas.

Also, aren't the legendary dogs created by Ho-oh, not the "Omega Deities"?

Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y
    FC: 2981-6335-1505
    IGN: Daniel
    Steam Username: 20stalks

mewtwo is man made and castform but i don't know about the regis
    My Champion team:

NAME: Damon
    FC:2493 1341 5674

Quote Originally Posted by damonchedder12 View Post
    i don't know about the regis
    I guess, Bulbapedia said so. XD

Looking for Pokémon X exclusive Megastones (Charizard X, Mewtwo X, Tyranitar, and Manetric).
    Y
    FC: 2981-6335-1505
    IGN: Daniel
    Steam Username: 20stalks

Arceus isn't a god. Merely the poke of creation. The god pok&#233;mon is shiny Arceus. DUH.

Other than that, I think the mass wall of text is sound enough for me.
    SoulSilver FC - 0002 5882 3175
    HeartGold FC - 2321 8692 1143

if Arceus isn't a god, then it has God-like status.
    Team Palkia
    <--- Palkia's 3D twin

Quote Originally Posted by Juka View Post
    True that
    but i like this one
    He has painted a picture in my mind and now i can see the pokemon myths unfold
    So basically he did what any fanfic writer does? Hardly a massive stretch of ability for anyone who can write.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzBlast View Post

And we have a winner!!!!! ding ding ding!!!

*close*