Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Where No Togepi Has Gone Before! (610)

I liked this episode. It was funny a bunch of times like when Pikachu, Piplup, Croagunk and Meowth got affected by Attract.

8/10
    The episode was great alright. Too bad Rayquaza was just a cameo. I did enjoy it a little bit, but much better than I initionally thought.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

This was a great episode. I hope we see another battle against Happiny and Togepi. I liked how Togepi took control over Piplup, Pikachu, Meowth, and Croagunk easily and this just confirmed Croagunk, Piplup, Meowth, Piplup, Togepi, and Yanemga's Genders. (Why does a male Piplup wear a Cheerleader outfit?)

It was pretty cool to see Rayquaza, eventhough it was a cameo. Also, I loved how they made it seem like Naruto with the big building for Hokage and the mountain area that had James, Meowth, Jessie, and Giovanni's face on it, like the Hokages. Fun.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

This episode was great I liked how they used togepi as an evil devil. And now I know for sure that piplups a boy why does dawn dress him like a girl? Thats messed up I feel bad for him. But other than that 8/10.

I found some parts of this episode pretty funny. Mainly stemming from Team Rocket of course such as when James was in his Gendo pose when they were on the rocket as well as when they said "Rocket ships are cool!" or something like that. I also liked that Ash & co. kept falling down a hole and into the jail cell.

This episode was LOL funny. XD

Now I won't think about Togepi in general the same way again. How the heck did Rayquaza appear in space; I thought he only patrols the skies? Can't he breathe?

Well...this episode...well...im lost for words quite frankly

All I can say is that it was quite weird and random, but it was totally wonderful!!!! The episode we needed for a while just for us to have a right good laugh and maybe a few shivers too (that togepi was too scary :S).

So what did we get from this episode, I few genders, millions of laughs (sorry for the exaggeration) and the fear of togepi's, I will never look at them the same, even when im re-watching misty's (Lol).

But all in all, a great and funny episode.

And by the looks of it, we will see that togepi again (considering the ending).
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

I really disliked this episode. It was completely random and not well explained;

1. They didn't explain why Togepi was evil
    2. They fckin went to space and somehow survived without oxygen.
    3. Is the cabin able to rotate? How come they were always facing up even after the rocket spins around.
    4. How come none of them wondered why Togepi knows Flamethrower? How does it know Flamethrower?
    5. Worst of all, HOW DOES HAPPINY PUNCH A FLAMETHROWER?!?
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

It was a wild episode. That Togepi was very sneaky and cruel and the group keeps ending up in the same jail cell everytime. It was really funny. We also learn Piplup's, Pikachu's, Croagunk's, and Yanmega's genders. I always knew Pikachu's a boy when gender differences were announced. And it was a suprise that a Rayquaza comes out of nowhere. Overall it was good.

Ahaha, they really made up for that awful Professor Oak filler!

This was a great filler episode, and we got some good things out of it. I can't tell you how many fanfics I've read where Pikachu was portrayed as a girl. It's nice to finally put that cow conclusively out to pasture. Other gender confirmations were unexpected and welcome.

Yanmega's was hilarious, though. I LOVED the way its whole face glowed red when Jessie said, "You're a girl!?" That was just such a slapstick callback to the highly superior humor the show had in its original seasons. Awesome.

This ep also brings up a new question: if Rayquaza patrols the atmosphere and Hyper Beams rockets it sees, could the Pokemon world ever have an actual space program? How would they get around a blockade like Rayquaza?

I wouldn't mind Togepi returning, either. It certainly provided for a good episode. ^_^

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

About time, they confrimed Yanmega gender and i liked this episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Dawn: Are we-
    Brock(calmly): going to fall? Yes
    &
    Meowth: Your tired so you're going to go home.

Those are lol lines.

Wow, this episode was epic and action packed. I was hoping when they went into space they would see either Deoxys or Rayquazza. That Togipei was just plain evil, yet I wanted Jessie to capture her.

I was hoping Yanmega had been a girl.The look on her face was awesome.
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    This ep also brings up a new question: if Rayquaza patrols the atmosphere and Hyper Beams rockets it sees, could the Pokemon world ever have an actual space program? How would they get around a blockade like Rayquaza?
    I suppose Mossdeep City sort of answers your question, which has been proven to have a sophisticated space program in both the games and the anime, but the Rayquaza thing is still interesting. Maybe they use cloaking technology on their satellites and whatnot, I dunno. Heck, I can see it now - Rayquaza is flying through space and bonks its head on an invisible object - BAM!
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

This episode was good. Been a long time since we last saw a Togepi and an evil one made it a little funny. It was hilarious that Meowth has a Giovanni robot that pets him. It was a little random to see Rayquaza, but it's voice could have been better.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Hahaha this episode was amaaaaazing

I had a smile the whole way through and it was just so ridiculous I couldn't not love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Hahaha this episode was amaaaaazing

I had a smile the whole way through and it was just so ridiculous I couldn't not love it.
    I guess it goes to show you what an actual entertaining Togepi is like in the series. Almost "brought back memories," didn't it, Snowyarticuno? Except this time it brought back ideas of what a wasted opportunity the first Togepi was, owned by a certain character all those years ago.

This episode was great! I was laughing through the whole thing! Another good thing is the music didn't change (If it did I couldn't tell) I'd like to see the Togepi come back again...It seemed to me that the Togepi's not really evil it was just playing in a very...non Togepi-ing way; Afterall it did save them (but that could've been to save it's own shell though...XD)
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I really enjoyed this episode. Togepi was great and it brought up how much wasted potential Misty's Togepi had. It was cool how so many Pokemon got Gender confirmations in this episode, too bad Gliscor wasn't around when Togepi used Attract. Gliscor really needs gender confirmation.

Togepi's known moves are: Substitute, Flamethrower, Attract, and Psychic. Not a bad move set. I hope we see this evil Togepi again.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

I know in the dub Togepi's phychic-type move was Psychic, but wasn't in JP it was Extrasensory? (since in HGSS it learns that for an egg move) Or was I just mistaken?
    (Still a great episode though! ^^ That was just bugging me )
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Two Words.

Evil Togepi.

Love it's expression on it's face.

Team Tropic Thunder?

I just watched it is pretty Random

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert_trainer View Post
    I really enjoyed this episode. Togepi was great and it brought up how much wasted potential Misty's Togepi had. It was cool how so many Pokemon got Gender confirmations in this episode, too bad Gliscor wasn't around when Togepi used Attract. Gliscor really needs gender confirmation.

Togepi's known moves are: Substitute, Flamethrower, Attract, and Psychic. Not a bad move set. I hope we see this evil Togepi again.
    There's no doubt in my mind that we'll see this evil Togepi again. It even said to Happiny that they'd finish their battle later. Plus, Dawn seemed pretty interested in that Togepi.
    And what pokemon is it that Dawn is said to have later on in the season? A togekiss! Pretty sure she'll capture it. It'll already have a pretty decent character and it's completely the opposite of Misty's Togepi.

funny episode , not that exciting but still it was ok

I loved this episode, it never gets old.

My favorite part was:

Ash: Uh oh!
    Dawn: Does this mean-
    Brock: We're going to fall? Yes
    Team Rocket: All together now!

I was seriously laughing at that part.

That was seriously the BEST TOGEPI YET!! ^^
    This was one eventful episode and I just loved it!

Honest to god, I'm hoping Dawn's future Togekiss (Seen in the newest Japanese op) is this Togepi. It's that awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Karen
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Take a step and I'm on my way. Gonna start all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Roxxorz View Post
    Honest to god, I'm hoping Dawn's future Togekiss (Seen in the newest Japanese op) is this Togepi. It's that awesome.
    I know, right?
    Best. Togepi. Yet!! ^^

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast