Page 81 of 234 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 5834

Thread: Official HG/SS Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    does anyone have a specific time they found Surge and Erika, they won't show up for me. Also, what's the kanji for Janine, I got her number and she won't show up again, but I can't find the kanji listed on Bulbapedia in my phone x_x
    アンズ = Janine

For Erika: Saturday/Sunday 3P.M.~4:59P.M.
    Lt. Surge: Everyday 9A.M.~11:59A.M.

1978年5月18日 岐阜県で起こった連続殺人事件。
    死者13名、負傷者52名 凶器 ハサミ―。

Using Pokemon Black/White Wi-Fi Club
    Using Pokemon Global Link

Dammit, I was right, I don't have her number in my phone for god knows what reason, but I talked to her, and she won't show up again x_x...

Do you have to do Surge's trade before he'll show up? I already got rid of Zappy, so I don't see any other logical reason for him not to be there...
    Last edited by Chris-kun; 3rd October 2009 at 5:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    You should've saved them. You could've planted them and they you'd have many.

The man near Violet City's Pokemon Center gives berries (the man with the spiky yellow hair). Another man in Fuschia gives berries too I believe.
    ok. i'll just pester them until i get enough (i'll plant some too. i fed it all the berries and then thought, "crap! i should've used the berry planter!)
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    Dammit, I was right, I don't have her number in my phone for god knows what reason, but I talked to her, and she won't show up again x_x...

Do you have to do Surge's trade before he'll show up? I already got rid of Zappy, so I don't see any other logical reason for him not to be there...
    No, you need to show him that you have a Pikachu there before you can trade a Pikachu to him :P

1978年5月18日 岐阜県で起こった連続殺人事件。
    死者13名、負傷者52名 凶器 ハサミ―。

Using Pokemon Black/White Wi-Fi Club
    Using Pokemon Global Link

I need some help with something. I am using a Pokewalker Slowpoke on my team for HM purposes. As I was leveling him up, I talked to him just for fun. It threw a question mark over his head and gave me a Yes/No thing. I chose yes and nothing seemed to happen, but it said I received something, and didn't give me an item pocket it put it in. Now in the party menu, my slowpoke has two blue options next to Summary/Switch/Item. I'm just not sure what these two options are for, as they don't seem to do anything when I choose them. Can anyone elaborate?

*Decided to change my question since I found the answer just then*
    Anyway, the previous question related to the early trading of a Groudon/Kyogre over to the other game in the series.
    My new question is that if you send over a Groudon/Kyogre at the beginning of a game, will having it there from so early on nullify its ability to activate the Raquaza event?
    Also, If a person is to Capture the original game version pokemon Kyogre/Groudon, then trade it to another game, restart first game and then trade back, would this nullify the in-game Kyogre/Groudon event?
    ^▬^
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth
    Stupid coffee machine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Aw be nice... Stupid coffee machine!!
    My candy cane has a spiraling hole running through the entirety of its being! By definition, it's a straw!

How can i get another shining leaf?

Modest Feligtr....got shining leaf on Route 36,45,7,8.

Others-Can't found
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

What is happening? a lot of daily events does not happen all days. I went to olivine to get seals and the girl didn´t give to me today . Also, there is no apricorn in both regions. Can anybody explain this to me?
    Current shiny pokemon found in black:

does the notched ear pichu have special stats beside pokethlon
    If you're one of the 10% who never lost faith in Gold and Silver remakes, and you were RIGHT, copy and paste this into your sig, and then do a victory dance!!!
    -Started by: GengarNightmare

http://my.gpxpl.us/charizardking

by ecokitty on deviant art
    officially claimed elekid

Two things:

1. What does the guy who stops you on Route 32 want?

2. What's the guy next to the PC in the Violet City PKNM Center want me to say?

T.I.A.

The guy on route 32 stops you until you beat the gym leader in violet. once you do that, he gives you a miracle seed and never pesters you again.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

But I already beat Falkner and have the badge... Hmm...

You need to go to the Pokémart to pick up the egg from Elm's assistant.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that egg, after I did the first egg run for Elm I thought it was the only one. Thanks! =D

Default My game freezes.

Hello,

I would like to start out by saying that my version of Pokemoin Heart Gold is the real game and not a ROM so no suggestions of patches or downloading another ROM please.

I have had my game for two weeks now and it has been perfect. Today however, whenever I try to look at the friend codes registered in my Pal Pad so that I can look at them and delete them my game freezes up. The music still plays in the background but the game gets stuck on the orange Pal Pad screen before it displays any friend codes. I have tried soft resetting with no luck, why is my game doing this and can it be fixed? I have never dropped the game or my DS and when the game is not in the DS it is in its case so it is not physically damaged. All other features of the game work flawlessly without any problems at all.

Thank you.

Current Heart Gold playthrough team:

Default My game freezes.

Hello,

I would like to start out by saying that my version of Pokemoin Heart Gold is the real game and not a ROM so no suggestions of patches or downloading another ROM please.

I have had my game for two weeks now and it has been perfect. Today however, whenever I try to look at the friend codes registered in my Pal Pad so that I can look at them and delete them my game freezes up. The music still plays in the background but the game gets stuck on the orange Pal Pad screen before it displays any friend codes. I have tried soft resetting with no luck, why is my game doing this and can it be fixed? I have never dropped the game or my DS and when the game is not in the DS it is in its case so it is not physically damaged. All other features of the game work flawlessly without any problems at all.

Thank you.

Current Heart Gold playthrough team:

Quote Originally Posted by Gammazamma View Post
    Hello,

Thank you.
    This section is for in game questions, not hardware/software problems. I would advice you to make a thread in the technical problems forum. I'm sure you'll get more help there.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

A couple of things..

I'm with cynthia and she's telling me something what is it? Or more or less why isn't she moving out of my way?

And how do I get Lugia?
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Quote Originally Posted by Gammazamma View Post
    Hello,

Thank you.

-have you add any cheats that are not suitable for the Game?
    If you have! you should clear them all off.

This kind of problem is pretty rare.

When you rested you Game have you deleted the old one and replaced it by a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    A couple of things..

I'm with cynthia and she's telling me something what is it? Or more or less why isn't she moving out of my way?

And how do I get Lugia?
    For Lugia you have to beat the 8th gym and battle the Kimono Girls. Afterwards you'll be able to get Lugia. (I'm assuming that you already went looking for Lugia and you didn't find it.)

Yeah he wasn't about.
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Yeah he wasn't about.
    Just follow those steps and afterwards you'll find it, according to Serebii.

A couple of things..

And how do I get Lugia?
    Exactly do you have your Acseus with you? Well you have to know the continues of the text, to get it you have to talk with the man in the cabin after that go back to Cynthia and that talk to her again and than she will move over, look to make it simple go to http://pokemon.marriland.com/hgss/videos

The name of the video is Arceus and the Shinto Ruins
    I hope this could help you out? Oh yeah you could find an other movie on how to catch Lugia
    Last edited by Oumba; 3rd October 2009 at 10:47 PM.

Heres something I have found about Bills Grandfather, This is the order I know of for me at least:

1st Oddish = Leaf Stone
    2nd Growlithe/Vulpix = Fire Stone
    3rd ???, I say that because I have shown Pichu, Pikachu as mentioned in the item list, Staryu and Lickitung and haven't received anything. I am not sure if it works on a day to day basis but I am curious to know what to show next
    HG Team: MeganiumTyphlosionFeraligatrNoctowlHeracrossDonphan

I've tried to get Lt.Surge's phone number near the Power Plant but he doesn't give it to me.

What am I doing wrong?

Page 81 of 234 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast