Page 11 of 234 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HG/SS Help Thread

Cheers thanks for help!!

So, I just defeated the Kimono Girls, what am I supposed to do now?

Is there a certain time of the day to make larvitar appear in the Safari zone? Which part is he at?

I am having trouble with Ho-oh...meaning it won't appear. I have the Gold Wing and I climbed all the way to the top of Tin Tower but it is not there. Am I missing something ?
    Pearl Friend Code: 4983 8294 7142

Quote Originally Posted by MrKenta View Post
    So, I just defeated the Kimono Girls, what am I supposed to do now?
    Go to the legendary of your game, either Ho-oh for HG, or Lugia for SS, and fight them or capture them if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spyder View Post
    I am having trouble with Ho-oh...meaning it won't appear. I have the Gold Wing and I climbed all the way to the top of Tin Tower but it is not there. Am I missing something ?
    You need to go and battle the Kimono Girls, then you will be able to see Ho-oh.
    What? Am I back?

I have a problem....
    I can't get to jasmine in the light tower.
    If I go with the stairs, I end up on a floor where you can get payback (or something)
    If I go with th elevator, I see jasmine and amphros but I can't get to her because the door is closed...
    Hope you can aswer quickly

Quote Originally Posted by noobiess View Post
    I have a problem....
    If I go with the stairs, I end up on a floor where you can get payback (or something)
    If I go with th elevator, I see jasmine and amphros but I can't get to her because the door is closed...
    From what Serebii said, you need to actually go out through a window on one of the previous floors, and travel outside of lighthouse. This involves climbing over the roof, to the other side of the lighthouse, through another window to reach Jasmine. To exit, you go through the doors.
    What? Am I back?

Quote Originally Posted by noobiess View Post
    I have a problem....
    On one of the floors there is light cast on the floor indicating that there are windows, these windows are actually huge, and you can walk through them like doors.

wow didn't see that commig

ok..
    Got 13 badges
    blain's,green's and brock's badge are missing
    went to the power plant but nothing
    how can i fix that power plant?
    what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero38 View Post
    ok..
    Got 13 badges
    blain's,green's and brock's badge are missing
    went to the power plant but nothing
    how can i fix that power plant?
    what now?
    You need to talk to the power plant owner, who will explain the situation. Afterwards, you need to go to Cerulean City and enter the gym. A rocket member will confront you and run. Follow him to the bridge, and battle him. Go back to the gym, find the piece of the machine he stole, and bring it back to the power plant owner. Then go the the radio tower in Lavender and talk to the radio tower owner, who will give you the radio upgrade app.

Go to the Snorlax and play the pokeflute station, and it will awaken. Go through Digletts Cave, and your near Pewter.
    What? Am I back?

Hai.

I've got a question, Does anyone know what the spare space in the menu is for?

I mean, it goes:

Pokedex Trainer

Pokemon Save

Bag Options

Pokegear [Spare space]

Now, is this space there ONLY for the calling function, because when you receive a call, it displays who it is there. OR, is it actually a spare space for another menu item to be gained later on?

...He's watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by Heatly Eternal View Post
    Hai.

I've got a question, Does anyone know what the spare space in the menu is for?

I mean, it goes:

Pokedex Trainer

Pokemon Save

Bag Options

Pokegear [Spare space]

Now, is this space there ONLY for the calling function, because when you receive a call, it displays who it is there. OR, is it actually a spare space for another menu item to be gained later on?
    From videos on Youtube, it seems like it's just an empty space.
    What? Am I back?

Thanks, I thought that was all it was.

And one other thing, where on earth do I get Strength? It's not in the old cafe, so any idea where?

...He's watching you...

Quote Originally Posted by Heatly Eternal View Post
    Thanks, I thought that was all it was.

And one other thing, where on earth do I get Strength? It's not in the old cafe, so any idea where?
    Go towards Mt. Mortar from Ecruteak City. Move towards the entrance and a hiker will come out. He gives you the HM.

If he doesn't come out of that exit, try the other two exits of Mt. Mortar.
    What? Am I back?

Can someone help me out with the Extremespeed Dratini? I've taken the test a few times and no matter the answers I give, I don't get ANY Dratini at all! >< Is there something special you have to do, or do you have to leave the cave then come back or something?

Credit to Scenice for this awsome banner...

Quote Originally Posted by ace557 View Post
    Can someone help me out with the Extremespeed Dratini? I've taken the test a few times and no matter the answers I give, I don't get ANY Dratini at all! >< Is there something special you have to do, or do you have to leave the cave then come back or something?
    I will assume that it is the same as the original test, so here's the like to the one from Crystal.

Enjoy
    What? Am I back?

Quote Originally Posted by ground tamer View Post
    I will assume that it is the same as the original test, so here's the like to the one from Crystal.

Enjoy
    What I read in the Serebii discovery thread, was that even if you failed it, you would get a Dratini. Whether I get the Dratini with Extremespeed or not, I'm not getting one no matter what I answer. It's strange, I went there once, saved infront of the door with a full team, left after answering the questions and checked my box, it wasn't there, so I restarted, went and took a pokemon out of my team then went back, saved and now no matter what I do, I don't get a Dratini from them.

I need help. Why can't I save? I started a file and when I got far enough, I traded my starter to Platinum. I then started a new file to pick a new starter and I'm currently right after Mr.Pokemon's house but it will not let me save.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    I need help. Why can't I save? I started a file and when I got far enough, I traded my starter to Platinum. I then started a new file to pick a new starter and I'm currently right after Mr.Pokemon's house but it will not let me save.
    You need to delete the old file, just like for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. I would assume that the key buttoning to do this is the same as it was for those games.

What I read in the Serebii discovery thread, was that even if you failed it, you would get a Dratini. Whether I get the Dratini with Extremespeed or not, I'm not getting one no matter what I answer. It's strange, I went there once, saved infront of the door with a full team, left after answering the questions and checked my box, it wasn't there, so I restarted, went and took a pokemon out of my team then went back, saved and now no matter what I do, I don't get a Dratini from them.
    Maybe your answering all of the questions completely wrong? I haven't the slightest idea. Have you recieved your 8th gym badge yet?

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    Again, I haven't the slightest idea. Maybe, before you restart the games, you have to go through the whole "erase everything at title screen" thing.
    What? Am I back?

Quote Originally Posted by ground tamer View Post
    Maybe your answering all of the questions completely wrong? I haven't the slightest idea. Have you recieved your 8th gym badge yet?
    If you mean have I beat Clair yet, then yes I have. After you beat her she sends you into the Dragon's Den to take the test, then she shows up and gives you the badge, much like in Crystal. After she leaves the elder talks to you for like 3 lines, and after that nothing ><

Darn, now I have to go through this two more times to get the other 2 starters. It's worth it though.

How do I make Aprishakes? I only found some that I have to buy using money.

If you mean have I beat Clair yet, then yes I have. After you beat her she sends you into the Dragon's Den to take the test, then she shows up and gives you the badge, much like in Crystal. After she leaves the elder talks to you for like 3 lines, and after that nothing ><
    Is your party full?

Page 11 of 234 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast