Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234
Results 5,826 to 5,834 of 5834

Thread: Official HG/SS Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Naota-Master View Post
    Is Japanese version of My Pokémon Ranch able to connect to Japanese version of Heart Gold?
    No, it isn't, unfortunately.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Quote Originally Posted by EricSchmierer View Post
    Okay I have another problem that probably has a simple solution. So I went to change into a rocket member, an I did. But there is a camera right next to me in the goldenrod undeground and it won't let me take the picture! I clicked all over the camera and it won't work! Help please.
    If you are currently doing the Team Rocket Goldenrod City Radio Tower takeover mission you will have to wait until you defeat Archer to gain access to the Goldenrod City underground photo-man.
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

"Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

"Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    If you are currently doing the Team Rocket Goldenrod City Radio Tower takeover mission you will have to wait until you defeat Archer to gain access to the Goldenrod City underground photo-man.
    When will I fight archer? And will I still be dressed as a rocket member after I defeat archer? Because serebii says I will be able to take te photo down there while I'm dressed up.

I'm having a Suicune problem! I found him at Route 14 and try to go to Bills to catch him! But even AFTER I make Misty return to the Cerulean gym, even AFTER I get the machine part and give it to the power plant people, even AFTER I get Copycat girl's doll back and get the train ticket, and EVEN AFTER I meet Steven and learn of Latios (I expected Latias, but oh well), I STILL DON'T SEE SUICUNE AT BILL'S CAPE!!! When you run into Suicune at Route 14, do you have to talk to Eusine first? I think that's what I forgot to do. If not, what the flip do I do to catch Suicune!?
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

When will I fight archer? And will I still be dressed as a rocket member after I defeat archer? Because serebii says I will be able to take te photo down there while I'm dressed up.
    You will fight Archer at the very top of the Radio Tower. You won't still be dressed as a Team Rocket member afterwards, but you will dress up for the photo every time you have one taken in the Underground.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

You get out of the suit as soon as you head into the second floor of the Radio Tower. You'd have to fly somewhere else Cameron is, or use the camera beside his house.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Glalie View Post
    You will fight Archer at the very top of the Radio Tower. You won't still be dressed as a Team Rocket member afterwards, but you will dress up for the photo every time you have one taken in the Underground.
    thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You get out of the suit as soon as you head into the second floor of the Radio Tower. You'd have to fly somewhere else Cameron is, or use the camera beside his house.
    You're actually unable to leave Goldenrod City when you are wearing the Team Rocket Uniform but something interesting to note is that the Shoppers inside Goldenrod City's Department Store all say different things while you are wearing the uniform.
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

"Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

"Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

remaking~~~~
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]