Page 163 of 376 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 9383

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Been playing HG since Friday night when I got it. I played HG when it came out back in March and solo ran with Typhlosion. Now I'm doing HG again. Started with Chikorita, and Falkner and Bugsy were annoying as hell. A friend gave me a Totodile egg and then Bill gave me the Eevee which someone on wifi chat evolved into Flareon for me. Still trying to level up Croconaw and Flareon

I'm in the souvenir shop with Lance with:

33 Meganium
    32 Ampharos
    28 Croconaw
    26 Flareon

- "Hello! I'll trade my beautiful Ampharos for that Dragonite of yours! I'll even throw in this shiny Gyarados!"

I had previously decided to challenge the Elite Four again for the fun of it and also for experience I suppose haha. I entered Koga's lair and the battle soon began. His first Pokemon. Skuntank was easy to defeat thanks to Groudon's Earthquake but then things got complicated as Koga was able to Poison some of my Pokemon with some of it's Poison-type moves. Defeated Swalot and Muk with Earthquake as well, then used my Luxray's Thunder on his Crobat. Won that battle, but I had to heal everyone's status condition with Full Heal. Went to the next room and challenged Bruno. Every Pokemon was easy to defeat with my Espeon's Psychic, except Lucario. It used Close Combat twice and actually caused Espeon to faint. Had to switch to Houdoom and it's Flamethrower to win. Saved after that, I'll challenge Karen tomorrow.

I attempted to beat Blue in a Rematch today, having called him up on Sunday after FINALLY getting his number from Daisy. I lost, but I feel that I put up a pretty good fight; I got him down to his last Pokémon, that blasted Double-team spamming Pidgeot. Danged thing.

Then, a few minutes ago, my roommate was on Kotaku and told me about an odd article on there. Said article claims that the 15th through 30th of this month, the Mew giveaway is happening here. This strikes me as odd, as we STILL do not have Celebi. Dang it all. But the official site doesn't make a single mention of it, so I'm wondering where they (Kotaku) got this info...
    In place of the legends,
    This nightmare ends!

WE ARE GOING TO GET A MEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM SO GIDDY WITH EXCITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just look on the Serebii front page!!!!

Tried elite 4 with my Meganium, Feraligatr, Ampharos and Flareon. Karen's Houndoom Nasty Plot'd twice and wtfpwned my entire team.

So, now I'm stuck with:

46 Meganium @ Miracle Seed
    Synthesis
    Petal Dance
    Poison Powder
    Body Slam

45 Flareon @ Charcoal
    Flamethrower
    Iron Tail
    Shadow Ball
    Fire Spin

44 Ampharos @ Exp Share
    Thunderpunch
    Thunder Wave
    Signal Beam
    Focus Blast

44 Feraligatr @ Mystic Water/Nevermeltice

Waterfall
    Earthquake
    Crunch
    Ice Fang

I mean, is my team really that bad or underleveled? Victory road is all 30-34s to train :/

A couple of days ago I hit a bit of luck! First I breeded to get a good buizel and it came out shiny, jolly. Then as I was training the bronzor in my team, my snorlax got pokerus!
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Tried abusing RNG for the first time. Caught a timid Mewtwo with 31/31/17/31/31/31
    As you see I was really really really happy about it.
    Going to train it during the holiday soon along with my other RNG, Ho-oh.

I completed my Johto Pokedex not too long ago...
    And just today, after 7 months of owning the game and 219 hours playtime, I finally defeated Red!
    So now I'm focusing on completing my National Dex. I want an actual/physical copy of all 493 Pokemon in SoulSilver, and I'm halfway there~

Today I EV trained four Pokemon, thanks to my previous victories in the Battle Frontier I was able to get all the Power items from the vendor which has made my EV training go so much faster.

After I EV trained I paid a visit to my house in New Bark Town and withdrew the money my Mom had been saving, almost $850,000, lol.

Then I finished off my day with a visit to the Indigo Plateau where I battled Silver before training with the Elite Four and Champion.

All in all a productive day in Johto for me!

Well, in about 2 1/2 hours the 10th Anniversary Mew Wi-Fi event will be starting, and for the next 15 days I will be continuously playing and restarting the game to stock up on Mews to trade and keep for myself. It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes per run, so this will definitely be a lot of fun.

I'm wondering how many other people will be doing this?

I will! I always do that with games :P

Anyways, In my HG which is my main game, I fought against red finally and to my surprise he wasnt as hard as I remembered. Felt pretty good about myself n__n
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

Just a few more hours!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vodnik View Post
    Well, in about 2 1/2 hours the 10th Anniversary Mew Wi-Fi event will be starting, and for the next 15 days I will be continuously playing and restarting the game to stock up on Mews to trade and keep for myself. It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes per run, so this will definitely be a lot of fun.

I'm wondering how many other people will be doing this?
    What point do you have to play to to get the mew?

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    What point do you have to play to to get the mew?
    You only have to play up to the point where you get the Pokedex from Prof. Oak after receiving the egg from Mr. Pokemon.

At that point, Mystery Gift is enabled, and you can download the mew Wonder Card. Then it's just a simple matter of picking up the mew from a PokeMart and trading it over to another game.

Restart and Repeat.

Also keep in mind these two things:

1.You don't need a badge in order to trade Pokemon, they just won't obey you. So, you can get a whole lot of mews in a very short time span this way.

2. You have to erase your save file and start a new one after trading over the mew, in order to receive another one. It won't work if you just soft reset or something.

I had recently defeated Bruno in my challenge of the Elite Four last time I posted. Today, I moved on to face the final Elite Four member in Johto/Kanto; Karen. Fighting her is always a task, especially after you've fought the Elite Four once before since their rosters get updated with tougher Pokemon. I challenged her and beat Weavile with Fire Blast from Houndoom, then defeated Spiritomb and Honchkrow with Thunder from my Luxray, defeated Absol and Houndoom with Aura Sphere from my Togekiss, but then ran into trouble against her Umbreon. I had to use a fair amount of moves to get it to faint like Eruption, but that was finally taken care of and I defeated Karen in the end without too much difficulty. Went into Lance's room, but saved before I challenged him.

Downloaded this baby at Midnight a few minutes ago!

Sorry for the low quality pics, I only have my phone for that.

It's a lonely nature, but I'm planning on getting a ton more so it it isn't a big deal. Now for the long restart-a-thon!

Spoiler:- Pics:

UPDATE: I'm very happy with the time per Mew. (12 minutes from scratch until traded over, 3 minutes to erase save file and start over again).

I've only gotten 4 at the moment, because I just I've been very busy. I've got the pattern down now, and hopefully I will have my goal of 151 mews by Halloween. Shouldn't be too hard, though I expect it to be tedious. lol. I'll SR for the last 9 or 10 until I get Good natures/IVs. The rest are just trophies, HM slaves, and trade fodder.
    Last edited by Vodnik; 15th October 2010 at 8:51 AM.

i just got my mew at bashful nature
    Friend Code: (HG) 1076 5588 6603
    (White) 4212 3252 0766

Looking for:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Stayed up to SR for the right Mew. A guy wanted a timid or modest one, so I gave him a timid one once I got it. I traded it for a TRU Arceus which I asked for because it allowed me to do the ruins of alph event. yay

More content in HG/SS > Mew, but that's just me.

what the best nature that fits mew the best?

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Heart Gold and Soul Silver: Just woke up to discover the new Wi-Fi event, and downloaded Mew to my games. In Heart Gold, I went to the Pokemart, and picked up Mew, as well as the Enigma stone I got earlier but forgot to pick up before. Haven't picked up the Mew in Soul Silver yet. Now that I have Mew, it seems that the only two legendary Pokemon that I really need to worry about for my Pokedex is Celebi and Arceus.

Enough about that, I'm going to do some things on Platinum, then I'll probably go back later in Soul Silver, pick up Mew and continue training my team before I finally challenge Red so I can go capture the rest of the available legendaries in that game.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Quick question, and I apologize if this is considered Spam, but where exactly is the event scheduled for? Like Japan, Europe, North America? I just looked on Serebii but they didn't have anything about it.

So far though, my favorite event I've received has to be Yellow Forest
    2837 3144 7509 - SS Friend Code, Scorpio.

"Don't worry, all will end soon. All thoughts, all words, all feelings, all your love and hatred. Everything will end here! But again, don't worry, death may bring peace to your soul" - The Blue Scorpion.

They need you to click them! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Corinton View Post
    Quick question, and I apologize if this is considered Spam, but where exactly is the event scheduled for? Like Japan, Europe, North America? I just looked on Serebii but they didn't have anything about it.

So far though, my favorite event I've received has to be Yellow Forest
    Everywhere outside the region of Japan.
    Heart Gold 1591 7178 0890

Platinum: 4425 9372 9682

White: 0518 8595 3642

I liked the Victory Road Wi-fi event. Don't ask me why, but I find Munchlax to be increadibly adorable ;D

I thought you had to get up to Goldenrod to unlock the ability to trade ... ? Can't be sure, since I got the game back in March, though my cousin just recently got the game and she kept grumbling over how long it was taking for her to get the female Eevee that I'd bred for her.

Anyways, just did the event. I got a Bashful natured one. I think it's pretty cute how they named the OT FAL2010. Premier Ribbon's kind of cool too
    CURRENT SHINY HUNT: ???

Spoiler:- My White Shiny Pokes:
        Spoiler:- My Soul Silver Shiny Pokes:

1549 3029 4677 Soul Silver
    4427 0768 2727 White

As you can soft reset for natures, is there any chance of it being shiny? Or is there no way?
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

Default shinys?

I already know that you can get shinys in the game, but how? Someone said that it happens only once every 800,000 battles or something. I've beaten the game, and haven't run into one shiny. Any idea why?
    Diamond Party:

SoulSilver Party:

Page 163 of 376 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast