Page 164 of 377 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 9408

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by generationme View Post
    I already know that you can get shinys in the game, but how? Someone said that it happens only once every 800,000 battles or something. I've beaten the game, and haven't run into one shiny. Any idea why?
    Every wild Pokemon has a 1 in 8192 chance of being shiny.

Just got myself a Hasty natured Mew.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by generationme View Post
    I already know that you can get shinys in the game, but how? Someone said that it happens only once every 800,000 battles or something. I've beaten the game, and haven't run into one shiny. Any idea why?
    you have 1 in 8192 chance of seeing one,.. and that does not mean you can keep encountering and out of 8192 you will find one.. it means each time you encounter a pokemon,.. you have 1 out of 8192 chance of encountering one.. wich makes them VERY rare. you can play for years and never find one... it;s all about chance and luck,... unless you try using the pokeradar in the other fourth gen games... but I'll leave you to look that up.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Went on Mystery Gift and obtained Mew. It is Careful natured. Not sure if I will be using it at all though.
    ^Sig made by Amazingkiss
    "Current" Black Team:

Finally, for the first time since Pokemon Red in the 90's...i fully completed my Pokedex

All 493 bad boys are now in my Pokedex and they're all legit too ohhhh yes

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

@BM14Murph - Congrats on finishing a legit pokedex!

As for me, I downloaded the Mew Event, currently SRing for a good nature.

WOOT WOOT! RANK UP!
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Hey does any have a pokerus pokemon tht they r willing 2 tradepm me if u do I can really use it.

I got a Timid natured Mew on my first try. How lucky!

Mines Bashful. Not bothered going for the nature. It's strong enough without a beneficial nature anyway.

Just curious, who's actually training their Mew?

I am. On HG it's at level 43. Maybe try to sweep Chuck in our little rematch...
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

I've already reset for a Modest Mew to train up when I actually start playing.Though, I'll definitely be training more than one. Right now I'm still restarting over and over to gather a horde of Mews.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    Mines Bashful. Not bothered going for the nature. It's strong enough without a beneficial nature anyway.

Just curious, who's actually training their Mew?

I am. On HG it's at level 43. Maybe try to sweep Chuck in our little rematch...
    I'm training mine as a normal part of my team on my restarted SS, was a bit sad that thanks to boosted xp he stopped listening to me for a bit when I didn't have any badges.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I got a bold Mew. I'm pretty much just a solo player, so natures don't quite matter to me. But...I HAVE A MEWW!!! I'm So Happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by BM14murph View Post
    Finally, for the first time since Pokemon Red in the 90's...i fully completed my Pokedex

All 493 bad boys are now in my Pokedex and they're all legit too ohhhh yes

I too have felt this finally,...back in november when i finally got arceus... but you know... I hate to make ya feel this way...but now you trully do not have them all :P now we have over 150 more to get :P

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
    I got a bold Mew. I'm pretty much just a solo player, so natures don't quite matter to me. But...I HAVE A MEWW!!! I'm So Happy!!
    same here man the only pokmeon that ive always really wanted and its awesome!

My Mew is now at level 65:

Mew w/Big Root
    Bashful

Thunderbolt
    Flash Cannon
    Giga Drain
    Psychic

Also decided to belt the E4 out of boredom.

Mew
    Rayquaza
    Latias
    Lapras
    Empoleon
    Nidoking

Other pokemon I can use are:

Togekiss
    Sceptile
    Maganium(maybe...)
    Ho-oh
    Starmie if I get around to training it...
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

Default SoulSilver Journey Post 73

Yesterday was the anniversary for Gold and Silver. So Nintendo gives away a free Mew to everyone. I got myself a Mew yesterday to commemorate this and will EV train it. That's about it.

Seen:396 Obtained:327
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I downloaded Mew on both Heartgold and Soulsilver. I didnt care on what natures I got. One is Lax and the other is Brave. I trained the Brave one which is on Soulsilver to lv.40. And will continue to train it more. :3 And these Mews are the ones that I obtained myself. I have one other Mew on Pearl but that one was from the GTS long time ago.
    CURRENT ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Still need to trade Shiny Bagon. Get Feebas and Vulpix. Only 2 members are permanent.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Got my event Mew, but it's Sp. Atk sucks. It's Attack is good, though, so it's Mega Punch will have some force. It's currently at Lv. 25. I haven't taught it anything besides its level-up set yet... When something has too many options, I'm paralyzed with indecision. Maybe I'll give it U-turn.
    I claimed Cybeast Gregar from Megaman Battle Network 6 in the bishie thread. Go near him and he'll claw you to shreds!! (Or flame you, or zap you, or drop rocks on your head... you get the point.)

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

So...I feel weird. I was so excited to get my Mew. I downloaded, went to the Mart, walked with it a little bit...and then saved and turned off my game. Maybe I'm just too wrapped up and anxious for Black and White?

I had previously challenged the Elite Four in order to gain experience, money, and such. I arrived at the last room and found myself face to face with Lance, the Johto/Kanto champion. We began battling almost at once. He sent out Salamence and even though it cut down my Groudon's attack with it's Intimidate ability, I managed to defeat it with Rock Slide. He then sent out Gyarados but Thunderbolt from Luxray took care of that problem quickly. Soon I was facing Garchomp and had to send out Lapras and use Blizzard, which missed the first time, but succeeded during the second attempt. Altaria, Dragonite, and Charizard were all taken care of by Rock Slide from Groudon and that was that. Beat Lance and was taken to the Hall of Fame room. Viewed the credits for the game which always make me smile, and then I started back in New Bark Town. Saved.

Mew is now at level 77. Beat the E4 again, then decided to challenge Red.

Mew Lv77
    Rayquaza Lv84
    Empoleon Lv 78
    Lapras Lv70
    Latias Lv68
    Togekiss Lv76

Saved and begun. Lost due to Blastoise and Blizzard/Focus Blast. Reset and tried again. Was on the verge of losing again, Lapras V Blastoise. A Focus Blast misses twice, allowing me to heal and get an attack in. After stalling for about 5-10 mins, and reviving Mew and Rayquaza in the process, Lapras prevails over Blastoise, leaving just Venusaur to go. Venusaur outspeeds Lapras and defeats it with Giga Drain. I send out Mew and order a Psychic. it brings it down to just below half. Venusaur follows up with Sludge Bomb. Mew survives with no serious damage and finishes the battle with another Psychic. Jessica is victorious.

Still a couple of legends I need to go after, Lugia and Kyogre.

No news on SS.
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS

Still IV breeding Phanpy for an Impish nature and 31/31/31/x/+20/x, but haven't been having much luck.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I received my Mew from Wi-Fi this morning. Trying to decide where to train it and such. Might start a new game, due to being so bored on it haha. Challenged the E4 again and easily beat them and Lance. Not going to challenge Red yet though.

I got my Mew from Wi-Fi this morning too. I didn't even know there was an event on today. So I'm pretty chuffed about getting it. That's all I've done in Heart Gold. I might go on the Battle Frontier with my Ampharos to see how far she can get in the Battle Hall (she's got quite a diverse move set.)
    Strong Pokemon, weak Pokemon, this is only the selfish perception of people. Good trainers will try to win with the Pokemon they love best.
    - Karen of the Johto Elite Four

I got my Mew first day. I like having a legit Mew, but I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't Celebi, and this is probably going to be the last event they have for HG/SS, which probably means we're never getting a fateful encounter Celebi for the Giovanni event

If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

Page 164 of 377 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast