Page 203 of 376 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 9394

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Starting again, again. Can't seem to get into a game! Got my team roster planned out. For Johto, I will have Feraligatr, Ampharos, Machamp and Skarmory, with Tyranitar also maybe.

Then, once I go to Kanto, I'll be taking Feraligatr and Skarmory with me, and adding Kangaskhan, Weezing, Magmortar and Gardevoir. I realise I could get Magmar and Weezing before Kanto but I think the problem with my other games was that I was trying to train too many Pokemon, and instead should focus on 4 for the original league.

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

After swapping Pokemon in Cherrygrove City's Pokemon Center I headed to Violet City to take care of some stuff. Basically, I wanted to get those neat wallpapers for my PC so I talked to Primo and entered the secret code words and stuff. I also obtained the special Pokemon eggs from him since I figured that I might as well try. After that, I went west to Route 36 and then I arrived at National park where I spent so time at the Bug-Catching Contest since I was bored. I captured a Kricketune and then I went to the Pokeathlon Dome to challenge it. I managed to break my previous record and earn some decent points there as well. I headed on south to Goldenrod City and traded some Pokemon to SoulSilver at the Pokemon Center. I went and played at the Goldenrod City Game Corner and then I went to hatch some eggs near the Day Care Center and then I saved.

Did alot of training in the Routes near Olivine City, Trained my Swinub, who is starting to get a hold of his strength and actually kick some ***. Also trained my Nidorino until my mother called me via PokeGear. She said she had bought me something, and that I could pick it up at the local Poke Mart! So I headed towards Olivine City's Poke Mart to find out what she gave me!
    When I got there I talked to the dude in the Red suit, he said that he had a Package from my mom, which is kind of obvious.... anyways, he would end up giving me the Parcel my Mother gave me, which it ended up being a Moon Stone, which is great cause I needed to evolve my Nidorino that I was training! I evolved my Nidorino into Nidoking and headed off to the Lighthouse in Olivine to do some battle with People who had called me asking if they wanted to battle again, and of course.... my Nidoking kicked dem' ***es!

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Hatched my Slugma, got my spinarak to evolve into ariados, finished the sprout tower where my slugma gained some levels, and beat the first gym. Solo'd his Pidgeotto with my Chikorita so it would be allowed to evolve (scramble challenge). Then made my way to the next poke-center. Got my Old Rod there, returned to Violet, and caught the first Poliwag I hooked. (Also scramble) It's female so will have to evolve into Poliwrath. Then made my way through the cave to the next city, leveling up my new poliwag along the way.

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

And so after days of training my Gyarados finally reached level 70, I thrashed the league with nothing but Gyarados and walked the final steps into Kanto, after mashing 3 Kanto gyms Gyarados was rearing level 80.

Kanto had better watch out, here we come.
    It's the return of the... oh wait, no wait! He didn't say what I think he did, did he?

Guess who's returned after a year or so ;D

I decided to catch up to hatching my Pokemon eggs since I had a whole box full of those that I had totally neglected to hatch before. I did that by roaming around Goldenrod City on my Bike. After hatching about 8 eggs I left for Ecruteak City since I wanted to capture a Magmar at Burned Tower. I went inside and found one after 5 minutes of looking and I captured it in a Timer Ball since that battle was long and tedious. I left to Olivine City after that and fished for a Krabby since I hadn't captured one before either. I found one eventually and captured that. I decided to just focus on completing the Pokedex from now on since there wasn't much else left for me to do in these games. I did remember that Mr. Pokemon would give me a special Orb item to find Kyogre/Groudon, so I headed for Violet City and arrived at his house after that. I got the Red Orb for Groudon and saved before flying off to Cianwood City.

Beat the 8th Gym, then after that had to head down to the Dragon's Den. After the whole thing finished I ended up getting a call from Prof.Elm, telling me to head down towards his Lab. When I got there, I chatted with him... and after a while I was told to head to Ecruteak to battle the Kimono's.... which is what im doing now!

I've got 6 badges now, with Hariyama being my sole team member at the moment. Everything has been REALLY easy so far. 99% of all opponents go down in 1 hit. Honestly though, I do want to have a team of 4 before I challenge the Elite Four. I know I could easily take them on with just my Hariyama, but using only one Pokemon is SUPER monotonous and boring.

On that note, I'm taking a pause in the game to trade over all 100 or so Pokemon I have on Platinum over to SS. Mostly because I want to carry over the TMs. This is going to be a VERY annoying process, but I just feel the need to do it anyways. Hopefully I'll be able to think of 3 other Pokemon I'd like to use in conjunction with Hariyama while I'm doing this.

Beat the E4 After tracking through Victory Road quite easiley.....
    After the credits rolled I got right back into the thick of things and started playing again....
    I was told to go see Prof.Elm (Which I did) and he gave me teh SS Ticket!
    I headed down to Olivine City to travel towards the Kanto Region!
    After I got on the Boat, a old man told me that he had lost his grandaughter... so after a few needed battles to train my Pokemon, I ended up finding her....
    after the whole curfuffle was done with, I had arrived in Vermillion City.
    I trained my Piloswine (WHICH FINALLY EVOLVED) and my Meganium, both which are looking to be very nice Pokemon to raise!
    I would train some more then head up to Saffron City, I ran around the City only to find the Gym.... as soon as I saw it a ran in to challenge the Gym Leader!
    I beat Sabrina very easiley, which gave me the confidence to battle Misty [Cerulean City] (WIN), Lt.Surge [Vermillion City] (WIN), and Janine [Fuschia City] (WIN)

Beat every single Gym, Gyarados now level 84 and still going strong, think I might go onto Pearl to get some Pokemon to use on Soulsilver against red.
    It's the return of the... oh wait, no wait! He didn't say what I think he did, did he?

Guess who's returned after a year or so ;D

In HeartGold, I arrived in Ecruteak City after catching the Sudowoodo the blocked the path between Goldrenrod City, Violet City, and, of course, Ecrtueak City. Now I plan to visit the Burned Tower or something else.

In SoulSilver, I took part in the Pokeathlon, and I believe I got a jump medal or something. (I don't recall well...) I pretty much completed everything in SoulSilver. Now I need to raise my alternate team as well as train my current team.

Credit: Blood Red Absol

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0769-5068
    Name: Misa
    Friend Safari: Dragon (Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo)

I'm formerly Kiseki!

I got to Cianwood City after taking care of some other stuff and I went through the gate there and arrived at the cliffs by the sea. I went down to the shore and Surfed to the edge of the island where I used Rock Climb to entered the Embedded Tower to challenge Groudon. I got there and battled against it but I made it faint the first time around so I had to start over. I managed to put that beast to sleep eventually and I captured it in a Dusk Ball. I went back to the Cianwood City Pokemon Center and traded for a Kyogre so that I could get the Jade Orb from Mr. Pokemon. I got that from him and returned to the Embedded Tower where I challenge Rayquaza. That battle was a bit easier and I managed to snag the Rayquaza with a Timer Ball. I returned to Goldenrod City after that and hatched some of the last eggs I had in my PC. Saved.

I finished EV training my Lickitung which will be imported to my White version. I am now starting to breed a Modest Nidoqueen. It's vast movepool will make it quite the fun specimen to play with.

Aside from breeding, I obtained Misty's & Erika's phone numbers while setting up my first rematch with Sabrina.

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

After having finished off most of my tasks, I headed on over to the Kanto region on the S.S. Aqua. I got to Vermilion City and I flew to Pallet Town after that. I got there and I went to Professor Oak's lab where I was allowed to pick up a Kanto Starter Pokemon as a gift. I chose to obtain Charmander so I got that I headed around to the Viridian Forest to train it a bit. Once that was done I headed on over to Saffron City and I went to Silph Co. to talk to Steven Stone. He offered to give me a Hoenn Starter Pokemon and I chose to get Treecko since I think it's one of the coolest Grass-type Pokemon around. I trained Treecko as well and after a short training session, I returned to Johto to participate in the Pokeathlon near National Park. I entered with Charmander and I managed to win the Stamina competition. I challenged it once more with Treecko and I won the Speed competition. I saved afterwards.

hey guys, whats your team and what levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Who Is Mark14 View Post
    hey guys, whats your team and what levels?
    All 100's

Typhlosion
    Miltank
    Scizor
    Kingdra
    Crobat
    Weavile
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Ok so I got all of that Pokeathlon stuff taken care of and after training my Starter Pokemon at National Park, I deposited them since I wanted to do other stuff. I entered the Bug-Catching Contest at National Park since I needed some Pokemon to transfer over to Black version. I captured a Butterfree and I came in second place. I deposited that for later and I headed off to Mt. Silver to train/capture more Pokemon for my other games. I encountered a Steelix and a Misdreavus so I captured those two. I also decided that I might as well capture the Moltres there so I went to its chamber and I challenged it. It was a tough battle and I accidently made Moltres faint twice, but I got it in a Dusk Ball the third time around. I had that sent to my PC and I left Mt. Silver. Once outside I flew to Pewter City and I went to Mt. Moon. I encountered a Paras and I captured that. I headed for Cerulean City and went north to capture more Pokemon. I saved about 10 minutes later since my battery was dying.

Started over.

Quilava lvl 18
    Flaffyy Lvl 18

1 Badge

I decided that the time was right for me to go after Mewtwo at Cerulean Cave. I stocked up on Max Repels, Ultra Balls and Hyper Potions and I Surfed west of Cerulean City. I got to the entrance to the cave and I went inside. I had Ampharos with Flash so I was able to see where I was going this time. I walked around for a while with Max Repel in effect but then it ran out and I battled some of the wild Pokemon there. I used Repel once more as I Surfed around and I managed to pick up several items along the way to Mewtwo's location. I hate the Cerulean Cave in HG/SS since it's so complicated, but I managed to find Mewtwo's spot after 15 minutes. I challenged it and I managed to snag it inside a Dusk Ball at the last second. I was pleased and I left the cave to withdraw Mewtwo. I trained it a bit on Mt. Silver and then I headed for Ice Path in Johto to capture some Pokemon I hadn't yet collected. I arrived in Blackthorn City and I saved there.

are you serious...

I'm currently taking a break from HG so that I can finish Black. I'm still SR for a timid Raikou/Entei...

Why did GF have to make SR for roaming legends so damn hard?

Im going to hatch all my eggs! Its been a long time an Ive got no idea whats in them...(bulbasaurs, i think)

*Obtained the Trainer Star for obtained the Leaf Crown.
    *Obtained the silver badges for the Battle Tower, Hall, and Arcade. All that remains is the castle.
    *Beat some of my Pokeathlon records as I aim for that trainer star.

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

Worked on my Scramble challenge a bit.
    *Defeated Whitney
    *Did lots of Poke-Athlon as I'll need a thunder and water stone
    *Got Bill's Eevee
    *Got 2 Eevee Eggs via Daycare
    *Evolved my Poliwag into Poliwhirl

Pokémon White 2 Badgequest:

I got bored with my old save file so I deleted it and started over from the beginning again. I chose the female character and I named her Lyra, just because I wasn't feeling creative. I got all the important stuff done at my house and I went to Professor Elm's lab and obtained my Starter Pokemon. I chose Chikorita since I wanted a challenge. Sue me. I left town but Professor Elm gave me his digits before I left. I went to Cherrygrove City and I battled along the way there. I healed and got the Running Shoes and I made my way to Mr. Pokemon's house. I got there and received the Egg item thing from Mr. Pokemon. Oak gave me the Pokedex and then Elm called me and asked me to return to his lab. I went back but fought my rival along the way there. I defeated his Cyndaquil and I got back to the lab. I named my rival [Gary] and then I returned to my house to talk to my mom once more. I saved before leaving town.

Page 203 of 376 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast