Page 204 of 374 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I gained access to an unstarted copy of Platinum, so naturally it was sinnoh starter aquistition time. After about an hour, Chimchar, Piplup and Turtwig were sitting amicably within my PC box. One by one, I lucky-egg-switch trained them at the pokemon league, raising all of them to level 45 and their final evolutionary forms, though I waited till Chimchar learned Flamethrower before doing this. I am now considering teaching the relevant 2 the moves known by Ash's, thus completing my Soul Silver rendition of Ash's sinnoh team. I will use this team to battle Red, though not before breeding my Sinnoh starters for poke transfer.
    Soulsilver IGT:
    Soulsilver battle tower:

White IGT:
    Battle Subway:

platinum IGT:

Yellow (rom) IGT:
    Silver (rom) igt:

I'm thinking of re-starting my game

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I'm thinking of re-starting my game
    Thinking the same thing. Just planning out my team.
    Currently Playing: Black, White 2

I talked to my mom and she agreed to help me save money. I left New Bark Town after that but Ethan showed me how to capture Pokemon. I learned that and got the Poke Balls and then I left to Cherrygrove City again. I captured a Sentret along the way and I healed at the Pokemon Center. I then proceeded to Violet City and I battled some trainers along the way. 10 minutes later, I arrived at the gate to Violet City only for Ethan to show up and hand me the VS Recorder. I got that and I entered Violet City. I healed there as well and then I just sort of explored the place a bit. I eventually picked up all of the items there and I headed out to capture some more Pokemon. I found a wild Bellsprout and I traded that for an Onix in Violet City and I went off to Dark Cave to train it along with my other Pokemon. I spent 30 minutes there and I saved before returning to Violet.

After a few hours of breeding, I finally got my 31 Def & SpD, Sassy Duskull. I got it just as I was telling a friend of mine how I understand why some people use cheat devices for these games.

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

masuda method for charmander shiny.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I got back to Violet City and I visited the Sprout Tower since I had no other options. I went inside and I climbed to the tower's summit, battling Sages along the way. I got to the top and after battling some more Sages and the head Elder, I left to the Pokemon Center to heal. Since the Sprout Tower quest was taken care of, I entered the local Gym and I battled against the two Gym trainers inside, mostly for some extra experience. I got to Falkner and I challenged him to a battle. I used Chikorita against his Pidgey and then I used Onix against his Pidgeotto. I almost lost that battle, but Onix pulled through at the end. I got the Zephyr Badge and the TM for Roost and I left the Gym. I healed at the Pokemon Center, picked up the Pokemon egg at the Poke Mart and I headed south to Azalea Town. Saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo-Unlegendary View Post
    masuda method for charmander shiny.
    I'm now about six boxes in. How long has it taken other people. This is a bit tedious.
    BLACK TEAM!
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]

Going on a little fishing/headbutting quest to try to get my pokedex ahead of hours played, lol. 160 to like 168hrs.

Looking for the biggest magikarp for that one dude at lake of rage.

I managed to get to the Battle Tower brain, with my Charizard, Feraligatr/ Sceptile team. Should had Sceptile out first to take out his Milotic, but treied to beat it with feraligatr. He died, so i gad no way of killing his Dragonite. So iLost, and now im gonna teach Charizard and Sceptile some better moves. If charizad knew dragonpulse, I would've won.
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo-Unlegendary View Post
    I'm now about six boxes in. How long has it taken other people. This is a bit tedious.
    It more than often takes a few hundred eggs for most people.

As for my recent happenings, I have recently finished EV training some people for my triples trick room team in BW. I do all of my training (for now) on HG due to my power item access.

-1st place at my Toughest Trainer Tournament
    -Friend Codes
    -White: 3954 6397 8535
    -Diamond: 2019 6150 4056

Quote Originally Posted by Who Is Mark14 View Post
    Natu/Xatu are worthless.
    I'd just like you to know that this comment is the one I see every time I enter this thread, and it greatly annoys me. That is all.

B FC: 1893 5062 6564

Spent around 30 minutes beating trainers down by Cinnabar Island, levelling my Dragonair to level 54, at which point I used the Rare Candy I had snagged earlier to boost it to level 55. Despite being dealt with twice by Starmie and their ice beams, it didn't take too long. Switched Exp. Share to Pikachu, deleted Surf from Dragonite's moveset and taught it Flamethrower instead. Lapras rejoined the party, and I picked up my Pichu egg from the daycare. Now, sat at home after defeating the ace trainer Reena along Route 27.
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

I went south from Violet City and I arrived at a new route. I obtained the Miracle Seed from some guy there and I gave it to Chikorita to hold. I then evolved Chikorita into Bayleef while I trained in the tall grass. I trained my other Pokemon against the trainers and once I started grinding in the grass, I encountered a wild Wooper. I captured that and I headed for the Pokemon Center there to rest. I healed everyone and I obtained an Old Rod from the fisherman there. I left the Pokemon Center and fought some more trainers before heading to Union Cave. I got inside and I captured a Geodude that I encountered. I trained it along with my other Pokemon in the cave and I wandered around there picking items and fighting trainers. I managed to find a way out eventually and I saved as I arrived outside.

Workin' on my Johto Dex.

Pokedex: 186
    Time played: 179:23

Yay.

Now that it's dark i'm gonna nab me a Venomoth, Murkrow, and Staryu. Then I'll have to start evolving pokes that arent found in the wild.

I'm also breeding for baby pokemon, so it won't be long before I have 200 pokemon caught, which i have never done in previous games.
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

It appears my main goals are to get my secondary team to level 100 and to take pictures with every Gym Leader with my Typhlosion (which makes me slightly annoyed with Misty right now.)
    BLACK TEAM!

just beat Blue on Rematch and caught ENTEI!!!
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I got to the route east of Azalea Town and I battled a Hiker along the way. I picked some Apricorns and I headed for Azalea Town. I got to the Slowpoke Well and saw a Team Rocket grunt there blocking the entrance. I arrived in town and I quickly healed at the Pokemon Center. I left to explore around a bit, but the Gym was closed. I went to Kurt's house and he left to fight off Team Rocket for taking the local Slowpoke. I picked a White Apricorn and I left to the Slowpoke Well. I managed to get inside and I fought the first Team Rocket grunt that I encountered. I battled a couple more and then I battled that executive guy. I managed to defeat him and the Slowpoke of Azalea Town were saved. I healed at the Pokemon Center and I headed for the Gym. I saved once I got inside.

Finally got to the eighth gym for Johto, going to start grinding.

Been grinding my Togekiss on Chuck after nabbing a Lucky Egg from a Chansey swarm. Level 75, joint highest in my party with Golem, who's already been ground against Lt. Surge. Now to raise the rest of my party to 75 - for no real reason, we beat Red when all were level 70.

B FC: 1893 5062 6564

I just got HeartGold and will start in about 6 hours. I will be playing a ton over this Easter weekend. I have been planning my team and it is so far:
    Chikorita
    Mareep
    Sneasel
    Murkrow
    Either Red Gyrados, Poliwrath, Politoed, Remoraid, or Chinchou
    I will use the final evolutions.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I got to the Azalea Town Gym and I got into one of those spider things and I traveled around the spider web and I battled one of the Gym trainers. I defeated him with Geodude and then I headed to some of the other webs to battle the Gym trainers there. I managed to get to Bugsy's place after a while and I challenged him. I used Onix against his Scyther, but it used U-Turn and I had to fight Metapod instead. I took a gamble and used Bayleef against Metapod. I managed to beat it after a while and I used Geodude against Bugsy's Scyther. I barely managed to take it down and I sent out Wooper to battle against his Kakuna. I defeated it and then I obtained the Hive Badge as well as the TM contain U-Turn. I healed at the Pokemon Center and I saved at Kurt's house.

Started a new game on Soul Silver and decided to do a monotype challenge. I went through the useless tutorial stuff. Went to Elm's and got me a Naughty Totodile and went to the next route and grew Totodile to level 6. Saved right when I arrived in Cherrygrove.

Team
    Riptide(Totodile) LVL7

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Edit: Day 1 Thursday, April 21, 2011
    I started as a boy named Joseph, as I talked to Professor Oak. I talked to my Mom, got stuff, went outside. I saw a Marill, and Lyra. I went to Professor Elm's lab. I saw a red-headed boy outside and talked to him. He moved me backwards. I went inside, talked to Elm, and he asked me if I could do him a errand. He let me choose a Pokemon to go with me. I chose the Lv.5 Chikorita. I went outside, talked to Lyra, talked to Mom who gave me my PokeGear. I went to Route 29. I made it to Cherrygrove City, and a nice old man showed me around. At the end he gave me Running SHoes. I left north to Route 30, but the man caught up to me and gave me a Map for my PokeGear. I kept going north, battled some Pokemon, and Chikorita grew to Lv.6 and learned Razor Leaf. I got an Apricorn Box from a man in a house. I got to Mr.Pokemon's house. Professor Oak was there too. Mr.Pokemon gave me a Mystery Egg to give to Elm, and Oak gave me a PokeDex. When I stepped outside, Elm called me, said it was a disaster, and told me to come quick. At the outskirts of Cherrygrove City, the same boy as before, Passerby Boy, challenged me with his Cyndaquil. My now Lv.7 Chikorita won. I made it to the lab and a policeman was there. Lyra and I told him everything and he left. Elm is letting me keep Chikorita. I left and Lyra showed me how to catch a Pokemon, and gave me 5 PokeBalls. I kept going, caught a Spinark for my team. I made it to Violet City, healed, trained against trainers that I missed on purpose. I went to the Sprout Tower. I beat the first trainer, found a Wild Gastly. It used Lick and paralyzed my Spinark. I saved. 1:19
    My team is:
    Chikorita Lv.10 Edit:Lv.9
    Spinark Lv.7
    (I think these Lv. are right, maybe 1 off.)
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 23rd April 2011 at 5:49 PM.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Day 2 Friday, April 22, 2011 Edit:Part 1 9:32 AM
    I decided that I'm going to do this like a journal. Edited last post.
    After healing and battling, I made it to the top of Sprout Tower. I saw Ethan leave after he had battled the elder. I took the Escape Rope, and challenged the Elder. I won and used the Escape Rope. I healed and beat the 2 trainers in the Gym. I challenger Falkner and lost, whited out. I diecide to go to Route 32 to catch a Mareep. I caught a male Mareep at Lv.6. I tained it to Lv.10 so it learned ThunderShock. ALong the way a caught a male Rattata, Lv.4, not for my team though. I leaded, put Rattata in the PC, and went to challenge Falkner. Chikorita beat Pidgey, and Mareep beat Pidgeotto. I won, and he gave me a Zephyr Badge and TM51, Roost. I saved. 3:02
    My team is:
    Chikorita Lv.12 (possible 13)Edit:Lv.12
    Spinark Lv.12
    Mareep Lv.11
    So far it's coming along pretty good. Thanks for reading!

Day 2 Friday, April 22, 2011 Part 2 12:32 PM
    I healed. I got through Route 32 and Union Cave. At the end of Route 33 I saw a man in a black costume talking to another man. The regular man left. The black costumed man is in front of the way to th Slowpoke Well. I went to Azalea Town, healed, and went inside the house to the left of the PokeCenter. I talked to Kurt, the man from before, and he left for Slowpoke Well. I went there too. He was inside, but hurt. I beat the rest of the grunts, and on the last one, both Chikorita and Mareep evolved into Bayleef and Flaafy respectively. I beat Executive Proton, Team Rocket left, and Kurt and I gave the Slowpokes their tails back. We went to his house and he talked and gave me a Fast Ball. I gave him a Pnk Apricorn to make into a Ball. The little girl there gave me his number. I healed and beat the trainers in the Gym. I went to Route 33 and trained everyone to Lv.16. I caught a male Hoppip, not for my team. I healed, but Hoppip in my PC, and went to challenge Bugsy. I got to him and challenged him. Flaafy paralyzed his Scyther and did some nice damage, but fell to its U-Turn. Bayleef beat Metapod. I don't remember if Bayleef beat Kakuna or Bayleef and Spinark. Anyways Spinark finished off Scyther. I won and Bugsy gave me a Hive Badge, and TM89, U-Turn. I saved. 4:45
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.17
    Spinark Lv.17
    Flaafy Lv.16

Day 2 Friday, April 22, 2011 Part 3 3:29,30 PM
    I healed and left to exit Azalea City. Ethan came and challenged me. I won and didn't even have to heal after. I went into Ilex Forest and saw a man who said he lost 2 Farfetch'd. I stepped on twigs and caught them. He thanked me for getting them to him, so he gave me HM01, Cut. I taught it to Bayleef. I proceeded on, saw a Kimino Girl for the second time, and a nice man taught Bayleef Headbutt. I exited the forest onto Route 34. At the Daycare Lyra (who is actually their grandchild) gave me something (forgot already) and the man gave me their number. I continued to Goldenrod City, battling trainers. When I got there, I did a lot of stuff. Went to the Gym, Whitney was gone, went to the Radio Tower where Whitney was, talked to her, took a quiz, and got the free Radio Pass. I groomed and dressed up some of my Pokemon. I got a bike for free because then I would be advertising them. I beat the trainers in the Gym. I challenged Whitney twice and lost both times. I saved. 6:20
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.19
    Flaafy Lv.19
    Spinark Lv.19
    I think these are their Lvs.

Day 2 Friday, April 22, 2011 Part 4 9:30 PM
    I challenged Whitney for a 3rd time and lost. On the 4th challenge I won thanks to one of Miltank's Rollouts that lasted long enough. She gave me a Plainbadge and TM5, Attract. I healed and went on to Route 35 and beat trainers and got PokeGear numbers. I saved near as big building, short part. 7:20
    My team is:
    Bayleef Lv.21 Edit:Lv.22
    Flaafy Lv.21 Edit:Lv.20
    Spinark Lv.20
    I think these are right. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 23rd April 2011 at 2:42 PM.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I had Kurt make me a Fast Ball with a White Apricorn and I left his house and headed for the Ilex Forest. I battled my rival before I could get there and then after that was done, I headed for the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I got to the gate for the Ilex Forest and I arrived. I wandered around a bit until I found the kid who had lost his Farfetch'd. I decided to help him locate them and I got the HM for Cut once that was done. I cut down the tree near the forest shrine and I made my way to the end of the forest. I encountered a Kimono Girl there and then I arrived at the route before Goldenrod City. I trained there against the trainers and wild Pokemon and then I met Ethan near the Day Care Center. We talked and did stuff and then I saved the game before entering Goldenrod City.

Page 204 of 374 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast