Page 244 of 377 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 9406

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Day 137 Sunday , September 4, 2011 10:06,7 PM
    I started where I left off, underground of the Ruins of Alph ! We headed, west, north, and west. We came to a dead end! We then headed off on the long way backm which seemed shorter on the way back! We went up the ladder and out of the building! We were running away from Wild Unown most of the time! We explored the Ruins , including going south, including Surfing on water. We got into a building with a Aerodactyl Puzzle ! We completed it! The floor shook and the floor fell out from under us! We were underground, below the Ruins of Alph ! We went west to a dead end! We then went back east, north, west, north, and west. We found a ladder! We went up it! We were in a building, which we excited. We came out of the same building that we came out of before! We explored the Ruins of Alph some more, including a building with a Kabuto Puzzle that we tried to complete, and it looked completed, but apparently it wasn't! We explored more of the Ruins , including have Cameron the Photographer take a Picture of us! We explored the Ruins of Alph some more, mainly finding a Great Ball and a TinyMushroom with my Dowsing Machine , but we didn't find much else to do! We then flew to Azalea Town ! We headed east until we shortly got to the Slowpoke Well ! We entered it! We explored it! We found the ladder to downstairs soon! We went downstairs! We Surfed around, also landing, exploring. We found a TM18 , Rain Dance ! We explored more, including running away from Wild Pokemon as we also did on the First Floor ! We found a Scientist who talked about Slowpoke and their Evolution , and their relation with a King's Rock ! He was nice! I thanked him! I then thanked him! We talked, and he said that he would stay here longer and observe the Slowpoke more! I then saved on the same area as he was, rather close to him. 99:43,4
    My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharos Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    Ariados Lv.59
    I am happy with what I got done today! I am not exactly sure what I will do tomorrow yet, but I'm sure that I will find something! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Jimmy flew back to Lavender Town and headed North, fighting a mercedes of trainers along the way. One guy even had the guts to use three very weak Magikarp. Another guy used very kingly Pokemon, and a high leveled Magikarp. That's an inside joke with Japan, because Magikarp's Japanese name is King Koi. I liked it when he used Seaking though. We eventually encounter the Teacher trainer type, which I believe is only in 2nd Gen Kanto. Apparently many ledges popped up in the last few years as well. Because of this, Jimmy had to pass through twice in order to beat everyone.

After this, it was off to Saffron Gym to fight a ton of Psychics. Apparently some gave up being a trainer and left, since there seems to be less than Kanto. I ended up sweeping the whole gym with just Carolina, though she couldn't OHKO most of the monsters. Eventually, we did meet...

Miss Monstrously Mad Mind Master Midriff Bearer
    SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH
    V.S.

Ok Sabrina, I'm digging the new look, but what's with those power ring/bracelet thingies? They look mighty heavy... That aside, I consider Sabrina to be one of more annoying fights in the game. In fact the first playthrough I fought her, I had to whip out my Ho-oh in order to beat her. That aside, I had some guts to send Cannonbolt against Espeon. She Calm Minded, while Cannonbolt's Earthquake brought it down to the red. Sabrina healed, while Cannonbolt Ice Sharded, but then a lucky Quick Claw let it Earthquake beforehand and defeat it.

Next up was the big guns, Alakazam. I had no hesitation to switch to Kindle and Shadow Claw it, but for some reason it did not OHKO it, and it used Reflect. Nevertheless, one more Shadow Claw defeated it. Last up was Mr. Mime. Now the hero sent S.MachoMan out. Why exactly? Because Jimmy's strategy is to ignore type disadvantages, kick reason to the curb and believing in the gym guy who believes in him. While the Mr. Mime sets up a Light Screen, S.MachoMan gives it a DYNAMICPUNCH, and the mime is the first Pokemon to ever live such a thing, but gets confused. It hurts itself in confusion, and a lucky critical-hit Stone Edge ends Sabrina, giving us the badge!

Team Levels:
    Kindle Lv. 59
    Carolina Lv. 58
    S.MachoMan, Nassie, Cannonbolt, Escargo Lv. 57
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I picked up my Soulsilver game after months of not playing it and looked through my team. I realized I had an EV trained Darkrai and Palkia just sitting in the PC so I took them two to the Elite 4 and trained them up a few levels there. I also went through my PC and selected a few Pokemon to transfer over to White such as my EV trained Torterra, Electivire, and Lucario. Lastly, I looked through my items and realized I have 46 Rare Candies! That's crazy. I'll probably use a few on Palkia and Darkrai.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I started in New Bark Town again, then I headed outside and I flew to Goldenrod City. I played at the local Game Corner, then I set off north towards the Pokeathlon Dome near National Park. I entered the Power Course there with my Typhlosion, Golem and Politoed, and I won by a slim margin. I then headed to National Park, and after wandering through the tall grass, I climbed a ledge and I used Headbutt on a tree there. I encountered a wild Cherubi, and I captured it. I then headed to Violet City, and I bought items at the Poke Mart. I went to the Ruins of Alph afterwards, and I proceeded to capture all the different Unown forms there. I already had three different kinds, so that meant that I needed 23 other Unown. After about 20 minutes, I had captured 10 more forms. I saved afterwards.

Just beat Morty in SS, and I'm about to in HG. I think I might restart both games though, to rectify several things that have been bothering me. Nothing better to do with my time until university starts back any ways, and these games haven't been getting the attention from me that I would have never liked, never mind the amount they deserve. Probably because I bought them a few months ago, but only really play my DS on the train to and from uni...

SoulSilver: Contining on from where I left off at the Pokeathlon Dome, I quickly obtained the last First Place Medals for both the Speed and Jump courses - which opened up the first room. With a few more attempts, I managed to get all five First Place Medals on my Combee. Therefore, opening up the Potential Room. Finally, after too many attempts at Pennant Capture, I reached the final room where my trophy is for beating all the records of the ten Pokeathalon events. With that, I now have the Silver Trainer Card.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Day 138 Monday , September 5, 2011 9:23,4 PM
    I started my Day in the Slowpoke Well , the bottom Floor ! We made our way from the bottom Floor , to the Floor above us, Surfing on water , and also Walking on land! We then made our way out, Surfing on water , and also Walking on land! We found the Exit , Entrance , and we went out of it. Cameron the Photographer then took our Picture ! He said that the Picture would in our PC ! I thanked him! We then headed up the tall ladder! We were out of Slowpoke Well and we were on the outskirts of Azalea Town ! We accidently went back in! We immideately went back out! We then flew to Violet City ! We then headed east onto Route 31 after we entered and excited the building! We headed east, talking to nice people and picking up a Black Apricorn ! We found the entrance to Dark Cave here! We entered it! We made our way around rather slowly since it was and is very dark there! We explored it, including finding Items , including a Black Flute , Surfing on water and walking on Land , and running away from Wild Pokemon ! Progress was made a little slow mainly because it was so Dark and we didn't have a Pokemon that knew the HM FLash with us! We found an exit at one point! We went through it! We were on Route 46 ! We read the Sign that was close! It said "Dark Cave"! We then went through the now entrance! We explored some more, including finding some more Items , I think more than one, walking on Land , and exploring! We came across the same exit again, but we didn't go out of it! The next time we found it, we went through it! We were on Route 46 again! We read the Sign again, which still said "Dark Cave" ! We then flew to Cherrygrove City ! We entered Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then looked at multiple things in the PC , my Pokemon , our Photo Album , and our Hall of Fame ! We then talked to everyone in the Pokemon Center on the bottom Floor , including Nurse Joy who healed our Pokemon ! I thanked her! I then saved close to the top-right of the Screen , from the Player's perspective, I think. 100:13,4
    My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharos Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    Ariados Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    I am happy with what we got done today! I am also happy that my total Playtime of HeartGold ! I'm not exactly sure what I will do tomorrow, but I'm sure that I'll find something to do! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I spent another 45 minutes or so searching the Ruins of Alph for the final Unown forms. I finally captured them all, and I showed my completed Unown Report to the scientists there. After that, I headed to Violet City again, and I released all the Unown that I had recently captured since I no longer needed them. I headed back to the Ruins of Alph with my event Arceus, and I activated the Sinjoh Ruins event by taking Arceus inside the ruins themselves. I was transported to the Sinjoh Ruins, and I met Cynthia inside a cabin there. We walked to the Mystri Stage, and then I chose to stand on Dialga's circle. Arceus used its power to create a level 1 Dialga, then the event ended. I returned to the Ruins of Alph, and I saved at the Violet City Pokemon Center.

Managed to get to LV 100 today. First LV 100 squad I have. Lucky eggs really made LV'ing up a lot easier.

My new team ATM:

LV6
    LV19
    LV14
    LV25
    LV39
    LV41
    (My Signature)

SoulSilver: I decided to pay the Ruins of Alph a visit for a change. In one complete go, I captured all 26 different kinds of Unown and the remaining two special Unowns. By doing this, I quickly filled up my Unown Report to completion. Another random thing I did was getting a commemorative photo with Professor Oak. And, like with my Diamond game, I went to the Pal Park in Kanto with FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby and Sapphire inserted in the DS slot and got the Crown, Tiara, Underground Background and the Seafloor Background accessories respectively from the lady there [only missing the Sky Background as I don't have Emerald].
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

I left Violet City, and I headed west towards National Park. I talked to one of the guards by the gate, and I was allowed to enter the Bug-Catching Contest. I entered with Politoed, and I wandered around the tall grass looking for Pokemon that I still hadn't captured. I encountered a Pinsir, and I captured that, although it took a while. The Bug-Catching Contest then came to a close, and I won second place. I got the prize item, then I deposited Pinsir inside my PC. I headed south to Goldenrod City afterwards, and I visited the GTS building. I left a Dratini there, then I visited the Haircut Brothers. I left to the Game Corner afterwards, and then I visited the Day Care Center to the south of town. I left a Ditto with a Delcatty that I had gotten via trade, and I left them there to breed. I saved in Olivine City.

...This actually isn't part of my HeartGold adventure, but this is a little behind the scenes stuff:

It's been three years (actually in reality a few months) since Blossom, the heroine from my FireRed Recent Happenings has defeated her rival and become the champion... for the second time. In her time she has been sunbathing on a private island. Recently however, she has received a letter from a cloaked man. The letter details the efforts of Jimmy and his crew, and his and his monsters' strength are almost as good as hers. Of course, Blossom knows she's the best truly, and wants to duel with this "Jimmy". However, she has not trained her Pokemon up to speed as of this generation. So...

Blossom reunited the gang of six, who she let do their own adventures after the champion fight. Waveshell hit some waves, Kazooie tried to hook up with a Gligar, Poizapunch attempted to start a band, Slumby started a punk clothing buisness, Pukurina entered a game show and won $1, while Re-Coil became the first Pokemon ever to beat Battletoads... But none of that was as important as meeting their trainer once again. gained contact with a faraway friend of hers in Sinnoh, Kairi, and organized a temporary trade. She traded Re-Coil temporarily so that Kairi could evolve it to Magnezone at Mt. Coronet. After a trade back, the cloaked man who gave her the letter earlier offered to send a letter back. Blossom accepted and a letter was sent.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Day 139 Tuesday , September 6, 2011 9:45,6 PM
    I started off in Cherrygrove City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We excited it! We flew from Cherrygrove City to the Indigo Plateau ! We flew from there to Pewter City ! We headed east onto Route 3 ! We kept on going east, making our way through Route 3 ! At the end, we found a entrance to Mt. Moon ! We entered it! We found a exit rather quickly, but we didn't enter it! We continued on, still running away from Wild Pokemon ! We went up the ladder that we saw when we entered! We were in a small floor, with a exit. We entered it and we were out on Mt. Moon Square ! We explored it! We found another exit, and we entered it! We found a ladder that went down and we took it! We were where we were before, but on a ledge! We went down it! We entered the exit that we found before, but didn't go out of! We were on Route 4 ! We went east, until we made our way to Cerulean City ! We then flew to Indigo Plateau after walking around Indigo Plateau ! We then flew to the Lake of Rage ! We read the Sign , "Fishing Guru" , and we entered his house! We talked! He was nice! We then explored the Lake of Rage , uncluding finding two Items , a Choice Specs and a TM43, Secret Power , exploring, and running away from Wild Pokemon , Magikarp , except for one Gyarados ! We went onto ground again where a house is. We went inside. Inside is a nice Man who said that he was and is meditation! He then gave us a TM10, Hidden Power ! We talked some more, mainly about TM10 ! Once we were done talking, we excited his House ! We checked our TMs and HMs ! I then saved in front of his house. 100:43,5,6
    My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharos Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    Ariados Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    I am happy with what we got done today! I found some stuff to do today, but I'm not sure what we will do tomorroe yet, but I'm sure that we will find something! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Since I had completed most of the tasks in the game, I decided to concentrate on getting the remaining event Pokemon within the games. I headed over to Azalea Town, and I visited the Pokemon Center. I withdrew my Pikachu-colored Pichu from the PC, then I headed over to the Ilex Forest to activate the Spiky-ear Pichu event. I walked up to the Ilex Forest shrine, and then the Pichu appeared from behind it. My Pikachu-colored Pichu chased the Spiky-ear Pichu around the forest, then they returned, and an old man appeared. He talked about the Spiky-ear Pichu a bit, then he told me that I could take it with me. Once I had the Spiky-ear Pichu, I left the forest, and I deposited both Pichu in my PC. I then headed over to Kurt's house, and I picked up two Love Balls. I left a few Black Apricorns with him, and I saved outside of his house.

HG update:

-Lately I've been catching/trading a lot of pokemon so that I can complete my pokedex. So far I've collected one of each species from the Kanto and Johto pokedex (mostly anyway).

Today I battled against Arcade Star Dahlia with my Starmie, Rampardos and Infernape. Medicham was easy, but Dusknoir was kind of a problem. Since Starmie was weakened to the yellow zone, Dusknoir could easily defeat it with Shadow Punch. Infernape took it down, but that's when the real threat came. Ludicolo. After a Flare Blitz, Ludicolo survived and it took Infernape down with a Waterfall and I had to use Rampardos. When Ludicolo used Waterfall, I thought it was THE END. Thankfully Rampardos survived (yay for crappy defences!) and killed it with Avalanche.

So now I got 3 Silver prints.
    Last edited by Arceus179; 7th September 2011 at 3:51 PM.

I headed back to the Azalea Town Pokemon Center, and I withdrew my event Celebi. I took that to the Ilex Forest shrine, and then Lyra appeared. She talked to me, but then Celebi warped us into the past using its time travel abilities. Me and Lyra were standing at the route west of Viridian City, and Silver was there talking to Giovanni. They talked, and then Celebi warped us to Tohjo Falls where Giovanni was hiding inside a cave. Before he could leave the cave to join Team Rocket, I confronted him and challenged him to a battle. I was able to defeat him easily since his Pokemon were pretty weak compared to mine. After I defeated him, he left the cave and he pretty much gave up on rejoining Team Rocket. Celebi returned us to the present, and I saved in Goldenrod City.

Day 140 Wednesday , September 7, 2011
    We started out by the nice Man's house by the Lake of Rage ! We then flew to Cianwood City ! We then headed west, north, and west until we found a entrance into the mountain! We entered it! We then read the Sign that talked about Warden Baoba's Safari Zone ! We also talked the nice Lady behind thecounter who also talked about the Safari Zone , but more-so about how close it is! We then headed up the first set of stairs, we rounded the corner, and then we headed up all of the stairs, and the platforms! We found an exit! We entered it! We were on Route 47 ! We then went mainly south, west, northeast, west, and back east. We went into the exit that we saw! We talked to the nice Man there! We then went down the ladder on the right! We went south! We found an exit, which we entered! We were still on Route 47 ! We Surfed on the water. We Surfed southeast, east, and then mainly north, but a little east too! We came to a dead end! We then headed back to where we were before! We then went west and north! We came to a Waterfall ! We headed back south and east. We then went north to the west of the entrance, exit! We came to another Waterfall ! We then headed back south, and then east a little until we got onto the area of Land where we got here. We went into the exit! We went north! We went up the same ladder as before! We then went up the ladder to the left of this one that we just came up of, walking past the nice Man that we talked to before! We headed east a little and then south until we came to an exit, rather quickly! We entered, excited it! We were still on Route 47 , but higher up than before! We headed west, southwest, west across the bridge, north along the river, east across another bridge, as he have been going over bridges before, south, east a little, and then back west a little, and then north until we were where we just were! We then went north more, west, north, west, and north until we got onto Route 48 ! We then went north more! We came onto a Sign that said that this is Route 48 , and that the Safari Zone is west, and then north! We then headed west across another bridge, north and east a little, around the tall Grass there that Wild Pokemon are in! We then headed north across another bridge! We soon got to the Safari Zone Gate which we then entered! We then explored the Safari Zone , including talking to everyone, looking for Items with my Bowsing Machine , finding three TinyMushrooms , and having Nurse Joy heal my Pokemon in her Pokemon Center ! I then healed in the Pokemon Center , in the right hand side, kind-of close to the wall that the door is on. 110:14,5,6
    My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.60
    Ampharos Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Ariados Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    Sudowoodo Lv.59
    I am happy with what we got done today! I also found some stuff to do today, but I'm not exactly sure yet what I will do tomorrow! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Been playing Platinum non-stop for the past few days, but tomorrow I'm gonna work on my Heart Gold.

Right now I'm breeding a Gible to know Outrage first, then I'll breed until I get a Jolly, Alert to sounds male, with superior over all IV's and a perfect Speed IV. I'll EV train his attack and speed and he will back up Espeon and Feraligatr at the Battle Tower.
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Jimmy flew back to Pallet Town and started to Surf south. Blossom's mom tried to notify him of the battle but he didn't listen. He then fought some questionable Swimmers (one wanting to wear an electric bikini to stay warm), and not much occurred, aside from a Omastar VS. Kabutops fight. Jimmy expected to find an island civilization with a Mansion, Gym, and Resurrection Center, but no, all he saw was an erupted volcano, a destroyed island... and Gary Youknowtherest Oak.

It turns out after being defeated by Blossom and another random guy named Red, he took a name change to Blue because of how sad he was. He says he'll only fight us if we've gotten seven Kanto badges, like 15 isn't enough. The Cinnabar Gym migrated east, so it's now the Seafoam Islands Gym. So Jimmy Surfs east and fights some trainers with surprisingly weak and unevolved Pokemon- so much more potential, and more swimmers. Also one Picnicker thought it would be nice to be a jerk and appear to be blocking the Cave's Entrance. The trainers are surprisingly rather challenging at quite a level spike to 50, but each trainer has one Pokemon. We also learned Scientists do laundry. Aside from that, Jimmy heals and then fights...

Red-Hot and Ridiculous Rhymin' Roaster
    DR. EGGMAN DR. WILY BLAINE
    V.S.

Outnumbered much? One Surf from Escargo destroys Magcargo. Magmar gets one turn to set up Sunny Day but S.MachoMan Stone Edges it, destroying it. Last up is Rapidash, and I try to let Cannonbolt give it a nice, strong Earthquake, but Quick Claw doesn't activate, Rapidash unleashes an Overheat, in the sun, recharges it with a feather, and it's a critical-hit, completely igniting Cannonbolt to the ground. Gee, wouldn't it be nice if Sturdy acted like a Focus Sash? I try to stall for time with Carolina, Flying to avoid attacks, slowly weakening Rapidash, but it also takes an Overheat in the sun, albeit not critical. The logical standpoint now was to fight fire with fire, and Kindle's Earthquake netted me the badge. He's very fast.

Team:
    Kindle Lv. 60
    Carolina, S.MachoMan, Nassie (she did nothing in this gym), Cannonbolt, Escargo Lv. 58

I visited the GTS building while in Goldenrod City, and I did some trades on there. I then headed north towards the Pokeathlon Dome, and I participated in some more courses there. I left to National Park afterwards, and I entered the Bug-Catching Contest. I pretty much captured the first Pokemon that I encountered, and luckily for me, I won third place. I left National Park, and I flew to Blackthorn City. I visited the Move Deleter's house, and I used his services. I then headed back to Olivine City, and I visited the Glitter Lighthouse since there were trainers in there who wanted a rematch. I defeated two of them, and then I headed to the Battle Frontier. I entered through the Frontier Access, and I decided to compete at the Battle Arcade first since I always get lucky there. I saved before entering.

Finally discovered that having a Pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body in your party makes the eggs hatch faster. OMG, i wish i knew this months ago, but o well...
    Also discovered the IV passing down trick with those ev training items. Now my Garchomp will have perfect Defense and Speed!

Yea, I'm a late bloomer...

Anyway, I had to tweak my "Breed a Jolly Alert to Sounds male Garchomp that knows Outrage" plan.

Now I gotta raise a female Gible, that will have her fathers ( Jolly, Alert to sounds, but with a perfect Defense IV and not speed. Strange, but he did come from platinum so idk) perfect Defense IV. Once she's a Garchomp I can breed her with my Hasty, Likes to Run Dragonite who knows Outrage, to make a male Gible with a perfect Defense IV who knows outrage.

Now I go back to my original Garchomp who is jolly alert to sounds, and give him an Everstone to breed a female Gible who is also Jolly, Alert to Sounds. Now this baby female Gible will breed with the former baby male Gible, to finally create a Male Gible, who is Jolly, Alert to Sounds, with a 31 IV in both speed and defense. I'll EV train his speed and attack.

As of now I'm hatching baby pokemon for my pokedex. Got Azurill, and Mantyke, and am now waiting way to long for Sudowoodo to mate with the ditto. "They don't seem to like each other much" but there's still a 20% chance damnit!

So while I wait, I'm hatching all the eggs I had stored in my pc box with a Magmortor in my party, to clear up some box space.

EDIT: Finally got a Bonsly egg!
    Last edited by Cruisin'; 9th September 2011 at 1:18 AM.
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Came a long way since my last post. Evolved my Paras and Murkrow and rematched gym leaders and trainers and almost have my team over LV 50. I also went to the BF and went to the place where you rent pokemon. I managed to get a 7 win streak there. Also I got an effort ribbon on my Porygon-Z, however I used -EV berries and turns out I got some EV points where they shouldn't be. So now I'm growing berries to take away unneeded points and then EV train again in the proper stats...

My team currently:

Parasect LV50
    Porygon-Z LV40
    Machamp LV52
    Honchkrow LV53
    Kingdra LV52
    Magmortar LV48
    (My Signature)

Day 141 Thursday , September 8, 2011 9:28,9, 30 PM
    I started off in Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center , in the Safari Gate ! We then excited it! We then flew to Blackthorn City ! We then headed north! We then started Surfing on the water northeast! We then got back on land! We read the Sign which said, "Dragon's Den Ahead" ! We also talked to the nice elderly Man there! He said that we could enter since Clair and her Grandfather , I think it was her Grandfather , since they would allow us to enter! We then headed into the Dragon's Den ! We headed down the ladder there! We then headed south on the land and down some stairs, after exploring a little! We then started Surfing on water! We found a dock which we landed on. We then read the Sign that talked about the Dragon's Den ! We also saw Ethan ! We started talking about his Training ! Lance and Clair then came! We started talking! Ethan then challenged Lance ! He accepted! He then proposed a Double-Battle with Clair and I also Battling ! I was going to be on Lance's Team , but Ethan didn't want to be on Clair's Team , so Ethan and I Teamed up, and so did Lance and Clair ! The Double-Battle then started! Lance sent out his Lv.68 Gyarados ! Clair sent out her Lv.52 Dragonair ! Ethan sent out his Lv.60 Typhlosion ! I sent out Meganium , also at Lv.60 ! Gyarados used Waterfall on Typhlosion , which 1HKOed it! I then used Pedal Dance , which got a Critical Hit on Dragonair , and it brought her into yellow HP ! Dragonair Paralyzed Meganium with Thunder Wave ! Ethan sent out his Lv.56 Gengar ! He used Sludge Bomb on Dragonair which fainted her! The Experience then got Meganium to Lv.61 ! Gyarados then used Waterfall on Gengar , which 1HKOed him too! Meganium used Pedal Dance on Gyarados which only did about one sixth of his HP ! Ethan then sent out his Lv.58 Crobat ! Clair then sent out her Lv.56 Kingdra ! I then switched Meganium out for Ampharos ! Crobat used Bite on Gyarados on which did about a seventh of his HP , but it also made him flinch! Kingdra then used Ice Beam on Crobat , which brought him down to a little more than half HP , but it also Froze him! Crobat thawed out right away and used Bite on Kingdra which only did about a tenth of her HP ! Kingra then used Ice Beam on Crobat again! Ampharos then used Rock Gem on Gyarados , which brought him down to low yellow HP ! I'm not sure what Gyarados did! Crobat then used Confuse Ray on Kingdra ! Gyarados used Ice Fang on Crobat ! It made him faint! Kingdra hurt herself in her Confusion ! Gyarados used Waterfall on Ampharos , which surprisingly did a little more than half HP ! Kingra hurt herself in her Confusion again! Ampharos then used Discharge now, as it would have hurt Crobat before! It fainted Gyarados , and it brought Kingdra down to real low yellow HP ! Lance then sent out his Lv.68 Charizard ! Charizrd then used Flamethrower on Ampharos , which got a Critical Hit , and it fainted hm! Kingdra didn't hurt herself in her Confusion , but her Move , not sure what it was, didn't hit anyone as there was no Target ! I then sent out Kingler , Lv.59 ! Charizard used Air Slash which brought him down to red HP ! Kingler then used Surf , which did around one-third of Charizard's HP and it did a little to Kingdra , but it brought her down to red HP ! Kingdra broke out of her Confusion , and she used Yamn on Ampharos ! Charizrd then used Air Slash which fainted Kingler ! Kingdra used a Move , not sure what it was, but there was no Target ! I then sent out Sudowoodo ! Sudowoodo used Sucker Punch on Kingdra which prevailed, and it made her faint! Charizzard then used Flamethrower which did a little less than half HP ! Clair then sent out her Lv.60 Dragonite ! Dragonite used Protect ! Charizard used Flamethrower , which brought Sudowoodo down to red HP ! Sudowoodo then used Rock Slide ! It fainted Charizard ! Dragonite Protected himself, so it didn't do anything to him! The Experience from fainting Charizard got Sudowoodo to Lv.60 ! Lance then sent out his Lv.75 Dragonite ! Sudowoodo then used Sucker Punch on Clair's Dragonite , which did around one-eigth of her HP ! Lance's Dragonite then used Fire Punch on Sudowoodo which fainted him! I then sent out Ariados , Lv.59 ! Clair's Dragonite Protected ! Ariados used Sucker Punch on Clair's Dragonite , but it didn't do anything to him as she Protected herself! Lance's Dragonite then used Draco Meteor on Ariados ! It fainted him! Lance's Dragonite's Attack and Special Attack then harshly fell for using that Move ! I then sent out Murkrow , Lv.60 ! One of the two Dragonites used Draco Meteor , but it missed! Murkrow then used Assurance on Clair's Dragonite , and it did about another eigth to her! One of the two Dragonites then used Thunder , which, unfourtunately, hit! It fainted Murkrow ! I then sent out Meganium , Lv.61 ! Clair's Dragonite then used Protect ! Lance's Dragonite then used Fire Punch , but it only brought Meganium down to low yellow HP ! Meganium then used Pedal Dance on Clair's Dragonite , but she Protected herself, so it didn't do anything! Probably Lance's Dragonite then used Fire Punch , which fainted Meganium ! Meganium would have used Synthesis ! We were out of useable Pokemon ! We were whited out! We went to the nearest Pokemon Center , Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center in Blackthorn City , supposedly! We stepped outside to get a breathe of fresh air, and we were in the Safari Zone Gate ! We then flew to Blackthorn City ! We then entered Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center here! I then saved on the PokeBall pattern on the floor. 101:46,7
    My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.61
    Ampharos Lv.60
    Murkrow Lv.60
    Sudowoodo Lv.60
    Ariados Lv.59
    Kingler Lv.59
    I am happy with what we got done today, even if we Lost the Battle today! I found something to do today, and, since we Lost today, we will probably try again tomorrow! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I was training after winning a Razor Claw at the Battle Frontier.

My Swampert took me to amazing victories in the Battle Tower Multi Battle Challenge.

And my Sneasel evolved into Weavile, which explains my current avatar!

Page 244 of 377 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast