Page 282 of 377 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332 ... LastLast
Results 7,026 to 7,050 of 9408

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I healed my Totodile at the Cherrygrove City Pokemon Center after I left Mr. Pokemon's house. I bought some Potions at the local Poke Mart as well, and then I headed over to Route 29 since I had to make my way over to New Bark Town in order to talk to Professor Elm. I ran into a boy before I got there though, and he wanted to battle against me. He sent out his Chikorita and I used Totodile. It was a close match; Totodile was almost out of HP, but I healed him halfway through the battle and I won. I defeated the boy and I headed over to Route 29. I arrived in New Bark Town eventually and I visited Professor Elm's lab. He told me that one of his Pokemon had been stolen, and I was interrogated by a police officer. I was eventually spared and I told the officer the name of the boy I had met in Cherrygrove City. I gave Elm the Pokemon Egg after that, and I saved before heading out again.

I've come to a stand still with my Pokemon soulsilver play through,
    I have the 16badges , played 34:45 . And johto dex stands at seen 238 and caught 155,
    My team is Typhlosion,Pigeot,Gyarados,Ampharos,Machamp and Draonite .

I'm in two minds to hunt down the remaing 14/15 Pokemon I need to fill my normal dex, but I know the remaining ones are mostly likely
    Be the ones left ill need to trade for. I've still a few in game legendaries to obtain (Mewtwo,Articuno,Moltres,Suicune,Ho-oh,Latios? And Groudon) but I'm really thinking about poke transferring a select few I want to keep onto my white version and restarting .

What you guys n girls thinks, keep going try to complete the normal dex , obtain my legendaries and new starters , and try to fill some of the national dex and run the safari zone tests. Or re start again on a new adventure, ?

This is maybe my 4th or 5th play through of soulsilver and the one I'll allways come back to to replay over.

I allways try to maintain a totally new team each play through aswell, so my starter this time will have to be Chikorita
    As that's the only one I haven't played through with yet, Eevee will be my second Pokemon as I've never used one or it's evo,s
    Unsure which direction I'll chose to evolve it though, and I'm torn towards transferring over a baby Growlithe aswell as I haven't used and Arcanine since my original playthrough of Pokemon red many moons ago.

The rest of my new team is open to discussion, so any input is welcome from anyone .

New game or carry on??
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Default Day 324 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 324 Friday , March 9 , 2012 7:19, 20 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 8,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since there were already enough placed there for us to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-nine Safari Zone Balls ! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-nine remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back to and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here. I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 198:19, 20
    Badges : 16
    PokeDex , Caught : 120

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Currently SRing for a Shiny Chikorita. Does the picture before you choose show if it's shiny, or do you have to select it?
    I am still playing my save game from May 2010 it contains a shiny Totodile from August 2010. It shows you right in the ball whether it's shiny or not you can see like 9-12 different starters in one minute I think. Unless you are lucky it's very time consuming but worth it nonetheless. Good luck.
    Trainer: マンケマチョ
    Game: Y
    FC: 2208-5718-3379

Trainer: STEFAN
    Game: HeartGold
    FC: 2924 1205 4543

X and Y Random Team Generator
    http://www.random.org/integers/?num=...t=html&rnd=new
    Black and White Random Team Generator:
    DPPt and HG/SS Random Team Generator:

Game list:
    Green, Red, Blue, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold and Y

Just caught red gyarados by POKEball. :P Then my friend sent me a pikachu-colored-pichu for my birthday. Then I unlocked Spiky-eared pichu.
    About to EV train spiky-eared pichu and then face TR after that.
    Y Team :3

pics from spp :3

To update from the other day, I continued my hunt for Chansey while they were still swarming with my Frisk Stantler to get me some Lucky Eggs. In total, I finished the day with 4 Lucky Eggs, 1 Oval Stone, and 1 Lucky Punch (from the girl who asks to see a Chansey). I am currently using some Lucky Eggs to train my Kabutops and Breloom against the many Kanto trainers I've been ignoring, and also training a Meowth on the side for greater Pickup items.

I feel pretty good about this. B]

~Psychic

Bored with SRing for a Shiny. I'll just use a different, cooler team that I want to use.

Nothing big have happened, Really. Took on a few trainers and trained my team to lv. 60

Restarted my game .
    Chose Chikorita as my starter and headed out for mr pokemons house ,
    Collected the egg and chatted to prof oak . Then headed back the the lab to hand over the egg over.
    Made my way to the top of sprout tower and defeated my rival . Then defeated the elder and collected the tm flash .
    Headed back to the poke centre and traded across my level 1 team to begin my real journey .

After doing some levelling up I headed towards the first gym .
    Team I'm going to use this play through is
    Chikorita (11)
    Shinx (5)
    Eevee (6)
    Starly (3)
    Growlithe (7)
    Phanpy (4)

I saved in front of the first gym, will continue later on .
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Default Day 325 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 325 Saturday , March 10 , 2012 7:35,6 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's urse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 7,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we deciding to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since there were already enough placed there to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-five Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-five remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reason. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here. I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 198:47,8

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I think that I might take a break from the Safari Zone for a little while starting tomorrow, but I'm not sure yet. I also might take a little bit more time to try and catch a Wild Metang ! Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I now haz Pokemon HeartGold.

Bugsy and Falkner : too easy

Farfetch'd puzzle: 20 minutes.

Pokemon everywhere: *rageface*

I iz CoolBoy, mai rival is Soul, and my party is

"QWA", level 17

level 18
    i can haz duskull.
    If your a guy driving a mini you deserve to have it keyed

Just got mein 6th badge and also my Dratini that I got from the game corner finally evolved.

My team is: (not sure on levels because I'm not playing it ATM)
    Wes
    Bourneos
    HM Slave
    Tubs Gusta

I used to wonder what McDonalds could be - until you shared your ketchup with me
    Big hamburger, tonnes of fries, a beautiful tray, milkshakes with straws, sharing nuggets is an easy feat
    And this ketchup makes it all complete!

I have... gotten lost in Seafoam Island....

I just got an Eevee from the Celadon game corner as well as TM Psychic (yes... I play Voltorb Flip WAAAAYY too much! :P)

Female Eevee with a Careful nature, planning on evolving her into Umbreon. Named her Scarlett. Now going to hopefully get an Aggron for my last open spot.
    My HeartGold Team <3

"If I had a dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have one dollar!" - Squidward Tentacles

Just beaten Pryce, then Team Rocket in the Radio Tower. Trying to capture Raikou and Entei. Made them asleep, but they ran away while sleeping...

Planning to train my team until at least lv45, and prepare to catch Lugia
    Y Team :3

pics from spp :3

I started my game and picked totodile. As soon as I could, I traded shiny ponyta, shiny totodile, shiny eevee, shiny ralts, and a shiny female nidoran from my other game so i could have a shiny in game team. The eevee will be a jolteon. And on my first try I caught a female adamant pidgey to use. Right now im training pidgey and totodile.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Currently still in training mode. I have gotten 6 Kanto Badges, I need the badge from Blaine to battle Blue, however I want my pokemon to be level 70 before I beat Blue. Right now I am training up an Electabuzz that I caught near the Powerplant, I caught him at level 18 and he is now currently level 50. I am aiming to get him to level 60 before I evolve him to an Electrive (don't ask me why).

I am feeling to start my adventure again, so once I beat the Elite 4 in platinum, I will trade over my strong pokemon and start again. It is going to be a fun few weeks for me.

Default Day 326 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 326 Sunday , March 11 , 2012 7:22,3 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 7,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a couple of Days a little while ago! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-four Safari Balls left. Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-four remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there. We then decided to head back to, and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here. I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 199:17

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I decided to try to catch a Wild Metang again. I'll see when I decided to switch what I do. I think that I might soon, though I'm not sure when yet. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Sokka and Cocoa had a ball in the Mahogany Town gym. They destroyed the gym trainers and Pryce as well. After earning the badge I received a phone call from Professor Elm mentioning the radio broadcast in Goldenrod so I headed there. Team Rocket had taken over the tower so my team of 6 wiped the floor with them. On a random note, while I was clearing Team Rocket out I received a phone call from Gina telling me Team Rocket was in Goldenrod. Useless.

My rival decided it would be better to try and stop me instead of helping me so I had to teach him a lesson as well. Eventually though I was able to beat the Rockets and save the Johto Region! I flew to Mahogany Town and saved.

Tailor Lv.36
    Rocky Lv.36
    Derpina Lv.36
    Sokka Lv.36
    Intoxikate Lv.36
    Cocoa Lv.36
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Started a new game

Started, went to Prof. Elm's and got a Cyndaquil. Went to Mr. Pokemon's house, got the egg, went back to Prof Elm's. In the meanwhile, I battled Silver (called him after the manga), beat his Totodile with a level 7 Cyndaquil. Battled Joey and those trainers, and I now have a LVL 11 and a LVL 3 . Although Bellsprout is only for a trade for Onix! Thinking of a balanced team I should get. At the moment I think I am gonna go with Cyndaquil, Togepi, Heracross, Celebi, Lapras and Eevee/Sentret/Gligar. Still thinking, I think I will go with Sentret since it covers most of the types, as in it can have Dig, and tons of extremely powerful moves. I remember once in Gold, I had a Furret, the most powerful Furret ever! It seriously stared in like the first 5 gyms XD

I visited my mom's house after settling all the stuff at Professor Elm's lab. She agreed to save some of my cash and then I headed out again. I learned how to capture Pokemon on Route 29, and then I captured a wild Pidgey as I moved through the tall grass. I walked over to Cherrygrove City again, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. Also, I shopped for Potions at the Poke Mart before leaving town. I went north to Route 30 once again and I obtained the Apricorn Box. I picked a Green Apricorn from a tree on the route, and then I encountered some trainers in the road. I battled and defeated both of them, and then I headed northward towards a tree. I couldn't cut it yet, so I went around it. I encountered a wild Bellsprout in the grass and I captured it. I entered Dark Cave after that, and I captured a wild Geodude. I saved before moving on to Violet City.

Default Day 327 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 327 Monday , March 12 , 2012 6:30,1 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for lefting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 6,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to and into the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-three Safari Balls left. Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-three remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , someone called us, but we missed it. We hope that they call us back soon! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baobba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back to, and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons. We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 199:53

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I'm close to 200 hours on this Game of mine, my HeartGold Version ! I decided not to change the main thing that I'm doing everyday in this Game of mine yet, but I might soon. I'll see. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I made it through sprout tower and beat my rival. I trained my pidgey and totodile to lv 15 and went and beat falkner.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Recently traded between my DS and 3DS in order to allow my Haunter evolve into Gengar. I've currently beaten all Gym leaders up until Claire (Johto. I know that there are more to face in Kanto). Quilava evolved into Typhlosion now. I'm at Goldenrod City battling some Team Rocket thugs. Current team

-Typhlosion LV 37
    -Machoke LV 31
    -Togetic LV 26
    -Gyarados LV 27
    -Gengar LV 34

I still need a lot of training to do. Team Rocket's pokemon are good practice and EXP. Points for Gyarados and Togetic.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Page 282 of 377 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332 ... LastLast