Page 283 of 374 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 9344

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I battled a Bug Catcher as I made my way towards Violet City. I registered his phone number in my Pokegear and then I entered the gate that led inside Violet City. I met Ethan inside and he gave me the VS Recorder. I headed into the city after that, and the first thing I did was heal my injured Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I stepped out after that and I explored the town. I visited Earl's Pokemon Academy after I ran into Earl himself, and I took a look at the notes on the blackboard. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart as well, and then I visited the Ruins of Alph outside the city. I wandered around the ruins for about 10 minutes, and then I headed back to Violet City. I did some more training on Route 30 and then I went to the Sprout Tower since I had to defeat the Elder inside in order to challenge Falkner at the Violet City Gym. I saved inside the tower.

Default Day 328 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 328 Tuesday , March 13 , 2012 6:22,3 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else left here for letting us stay here! The usual happen next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 6,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with all thirty of our Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our thirty remaing Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 200:22,3
    Badges : 16
    PokeDex , Caught : 120

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

Hooray! I have gotten over two-hundred hours of play time on my HeartGold Version ! I'm at 200 hours and 23 minutes now after Day 328 of this Walkthrough of mine! Cool! Thank you for reading this and supporting me so far! I think I'm going to kepp on trying to catch a Wild Metang for a little while yet, but I'll see. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Still SRing for this shiny Ho-oh.
    Find me on showdown- Frankie

I have finished raising my Electabuzz, soon I will evolve it into Electrive, but there is no hurry. I went to Fuischa city and got my Squirtle that I had transferred over from my fire red game. This squirtle will replace my Poliwrath in the near future. I have also successfully hatched another Eevee egg. This one I am going to use a fire stone to evolve it into Flareon. I now only have to get Glaceon and Espeon to have all of the Eevee evolutions

Loaded up SoulSilver into my DSi, and traded over any valuable Pokemon to my Platinum. Then I went to the main menu and reset the game.

I started in my bedroom and then went downstairs to my mother's greetings. Then she gave me the Save, Options and Bag tools. I go outside and saw a Marill belonging to Lyra. It danced around a bit and followed her away. I went into Elm's laboratory and he gave me the down-low. I approached the incubator and chose Cyndaquil. From there I went home and grabbed my PokeGear, then head out to Route 29 and raised Cyndaquil to level 10, and he learned Ember. I continued my trek to Cherrygrove City, where an old man gave me a tour and at the end I got a pair of Running Shoes. Then I went to the PokeMart and stocked up on Potions and status healers. I went back to Route 29 and caught a level 4 Pidgey. I ran back to the Pokemon center and stored it in the PC. Then I saved and headed to the main menu, to setup the PokeWalker. Then I took a break.

Lol the funny part is I typed this on the 2 year anniversary of HGSS
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 17th March 2012 at 3:07 AM.

I entered the Sprout Tower in Violet City, and I wandered around the first floor. I climbed the stairs and I arrived at the second floor. I encountered a Sage there and I battled against him. I had an easy time defeating the other Sages since they used Bellsprout. I eventually reached the tower's summit and I battled against the Elder there after meeting up with my rival. I defeated him and then he handed me the Flash TM. I left the tower using an Escape Rope that I found on the side, and I headed over to the Violet City Pokemon Center to heal my injured Pokemon. I headed over to the Violet City Gym afterwards and I challenged the two Gym trainers inside; I defeated their Flying-type Pokemon easily thanks to Geodude and Totodile. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center once again, and then I returned to the Gym to challenge Falkner. I saved in front of him.

At this trip I just came back from, I decided to hunt down Latios. I finally cornered him on Route 24 with a lower-leveled Pidgeotto, so I chucked an Ultra Ball for lulz (first time seeing him in this playthrough). This is what happened:
    Me: Man, I love the Latis--
    *ball still shakes*
    Oh, it's still going?
    *clicks, captured on the first try*
    ...what.
    So it's a Naughty natured. Not bad, I guess. I just didn't restart because I think the roamer's natures might be predetermined by game. I think.
    I have claimed Pokemon Emerald. U jelly?

Default Day 329 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 329 Wednesday , March 14 , 2012 5:34,5 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 5,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! Having a good feeling about Today , we started to look for some Wild Pokemon ! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-two Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-two Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back to and into Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 200:49, 50

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

I did ok today. I'm going to keep on trying, though, for now! Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Start in the morning trying to fight Clair... lost plenty times. Bought hyper potions and revives. Finally beat her. Went into the Dragon's Den, caught a wild dratini then answered the questions. After that, went to Prof. Elm in New Bark Town. Went to Mt. Mortar to fight the Karate King. Unexpectedly, got a Pokerus (XDDD!). Trying to spread it to my other Pokemon. Now is trying to capture Lugia
    Y Team :3

pics from spp :3

I finally challenged Falkner to a battle. He sent out his Pidgey first, but my Geodude was able to defeat it quite easily. I switched to my own Pidgey when Falkner sent out his Pidgeotto, but my Pidgey had a tough time against it. I used Totodile after that and I landed a few hits, but Falkner's Pidgeotto kept recovering with Roost. I had to knock it down slowly, and then I defeated it. I won the Zephyr Badge and the TM containing the move Roost from Falkner after that, and I headed back outside. I got a call from Professor Elm and I was told to visit the local Poke Mart to obtain a Pokemon Egg from Elm's assistant. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center before going there, and then I collected the egg. I went outside and I met a Kimono Girl. She wandered off after talking to me, and I headed south to Route 32. I caught a wild Mareep in the grass there and I saved.

Still SRing for this shiny Ho-oh.
    Find me on showdown- Frankie

I was feeling rather bored the other day and decided to do a Solo run in Heart Gold. I went with a rather cheap option, Giratina. I did my research and determined that the starter that the rival gets with the most super effective moves against Giratina in the end is Feraligatr. Thusly, I chose Cyndaquil as my starter. Proceeded through the normal storyline without letting Cyndaquil gain any experience. Named my rival Fluffy because, well, I was also feeling random. Caught a Sentret to trade for my Movie Event Arceus. Made my way to Violet City avoiding all battles except for the one required one. I then deposited Cyndaquil and went to the Ruins of Alph. Did the event and got my Lv.1 Giratina. I removed the Griseous Orb, figuring I would put it back on after I beat Lance as a bit of a reward for making it halfway through the game. I then beat the trainers that I had avoided and got Giratina to Lv.5. After that, I proceeded to clear out the Sprout Tower with Giratina getting to Lv.11 in the process. Then, I went and defeated Falkner, with Giratina gaining a level by the end. Then I made my way down south, beating all the trainers there and in Union Cave. Once in Azalea, I cleared out the Slowpoke Well. Giratina was Lv.17 by this point, so I decided to battle Bugsy. Giratina was Lv.19 by the time I cleared that gym out. Fluffy fell easily, with Giratina taking no damage. At this point, I decided that it wouldn't hurt to have the Griseous Orb attached, since I like Origin Forme better than Altered. I then got to Goldenrod and went straight for the gym. Whitney also fell very easily, partially due to Giratina being Lv.24 by this point. I made my way to Ecruteak City and released the Beasts. Morty also fell easily, requiring only 4 Ominous Winds. Giratina was Lv.28 by this point, and I made my way to Olivine. The Lighthouse was easy to climb, with Giratina reaching Lv.32 by the time I reached Jasmine. After that, I made my way to Cianwood with Giratina reaching Lv.38. Chuck fell easily, with the only damage being that Poliwrath managed to survive a Dragon Claw. I then beat Eusine very easily, and made my way back to Jasmine. After Amphy was healed, I went back to Cianwood to reach the Safari Zone. Giratina was Lv.40 by this time, so I battled Jasmine and easily won. After this, I went and reached Mahogany Town and then the Lake of Rage, with Giratina reaching Lv.42(Thanks to a Rare Candy). I am now clearing out the Rocket Hideout completely.

Current Stats
    Giratina-Lv.44-@Griseous Orb-Dragon Claw, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Fly(I'll probably delete this later and have it relearn Earth Power)

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Default Day 330 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 330 Thursday , March 15 , 2012 7:44,5 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 5,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a couple of Days a little while ago! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects placed since we already had enough placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-two Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-two remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 201:19

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

Again, I think that I'll try to catch a Wild Metang for at least a couple of Days longer, but quite possibly more! Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Default Day 331 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 331 Friday , March 16 , 2012 6:28,9 PM
    I started off where we left of Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 4,717 Poke left, the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with twentry-eight Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-eight Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decied to head back here, the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here! Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for the usual reasons. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 201:46

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !

Edit: Oh, and sorry for double Posting , but it has been close to a day already. Thanks for understanding! :P
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 17th March 2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Edit: Oh,......! :P
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Just finished whooping Team Rocket's butt in Goldrenrod City. I've recently traded my Grotle from Pearl to Soulsilver. Now, I have a Torterra and I plan to level up Machoke to 40, then trade him to Pearl for Machamp, and then trade back. I'm currently scouting along the Ice Path in hopes to getting to Blackthorn City. Wish me luck on this one.

Team So far:

FuryFlare(Typhlosion) LV 38
    Taijutsu(Machoke) LV 35
    Oblivion(Gengar) LV 37
    Shinestar(Togetic) LV 30
    Bladeleaf(Torterra) LV 34
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

I now have 4 gym badges. Ralts evolved to kirlia. I evolved my eevee to a jolteon. And I just caught entei. Im going to train kirlia until its level 29 and then I will move on.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    540 encounters on route 210
    6324 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Default Day 332 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 332 Saturday , March 17 , 2012 6:29, 30 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 4,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our decided to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and a couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects there since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! Having a good feeling about Today , we started to look for some Wild Pokemon ! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons. We Retired with twenty-four Safari Balls left. Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-four remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there. We then decided to head back here, the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left. 202:12

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I guess that my good feeling didn't help at all for Today in my HeartGold Walkthrough . Oh well. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I am hoping to start SRing for a Shiny Ho-Oh. But before that, I found some items and worked up a decent streak in the Battle Factory.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I'm still waiting for my Pokégear to play that PokéFlute music so I can SR for a female Snorlax. Also, I've caught 12 Pokémon in the Pal Park, then transferred them to my Black version. When I catch the Snorlax I want, I'll move on to challenging the gym leaders and exploring the rest of Kanto.
    Last edited by Lanik; 18th March 2012 at 6:49 PM.

My game crashed after beating Whitney yesterday. I beat her again with my Pineco Self Destructing her Miltank after getting in some damage with my Exeggutor using Leech Seed.

Just cleared Ice Path! Immediately went to go challenge the gym, wrecked all the trainers. But then i realised my pokemon were pretty underlevelled, so I'm currently grinding in Ice Path. Pain in my frozen butt.

My Chansey (Code) evolved! It is Level 54.

Team so far:
    LV. 69 Feraligtr
    LV. 57 Ho-oh
    LV. 54 Blissey
    LV. 46 Manectric
    LV. 50 Dusknoir
    LV. 48 Marowak

It's official. Pokemon B/W 2 has the BEST sprites.

I trained on Route 32 for a while before heading all the way south towards Union Cave. I captured a wild Wooper as I made my way towards the Pokemon Center halfway through the route, and I also collected a Miracle Seed from a guy on the road. I battled some trainers and I registered some of their phone numbers in my Pokegear. I eventually arrived at the bridges by the sea and I battled some more trainers there. I wandered through the tall grass and I collected some items before entering the Pokemon Center. I healed my Pokemon, and then a man inside the Pokemon Center gave me an Old Rod. I then made my way south again until I reached the entrance to Union Cave. I entered, and I encountered some wild Pokemon inside. I managed to defeat a couple and then I battled against a trainer inside the cave. I then healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center on Route 32 again.

A week later from my constant accidents at trying to beat Bugsy, FINALLY I could take him off.

Also, I managed to beat Whitney and to train some of my Pokémon. I got to use a Leaf Stone obtained from the Pokéathlon to evolve one of my Oddishes.

My current team is:

Bayleef Lvl 30

Weepinbell Lvl 30

Jumpluff Lvl 30

Vileplume Lvl 24

And I still think this Plant monotype is trashy and hard as hell. Thank you.

Player's Name: Zafyron, White Friend Code: 1721 - 6526 - 2990. If you want to trade, just tell me!

Default Day 333 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 333 Sunday , March 18 , 2012 7:31,2,3 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 3,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area is Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of the usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-eight Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-eight remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , someone called us, but we missed it. We hope that they call us back later. We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, to the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 202:40

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

Hooray! Today is my one Year Anniversary of being here on SPPF ! It's been a great year, but I hope that my next one here is even better! It's also pretty cool that Today is Day 333 of my HeartGold Walkthrough ! I have been doing my HeartGold Walkthrough for about eleven of the twelve months that I have been here, about! This is also my 884th Post here that counts for my Post Count ! Cool! Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 19th March 2012 at 1:43 AM. Reason: This is also my 884th Post here that counts for my Post Count ! Cool!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Page 283 of 374 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333 ... LastLast