Page 284 of 376 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334 ... LastLast
Results 7,076 to 7,100 of 9378

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Transferred a baby squirtle from my leafgreen game. I have been training it hard and it has now replaced my Poliwrath, who has been a loyal member of my team. My Blastoise is now at level 54 and easily defeated Blaine (although Gengar helped Blastoise out a little bit). I now have to face Blue. I think I will be fine against him, i just need to raise up my Blastoise a bit more and I should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanik View Post
    I'm still waiting for my Pokégear to play that PokéFlute music so I can SR for a female Snorlax. Also, I've caught 12 Pokémon in the Pal Park, then transferred them to my Black version. When I catch the Snorlax I want, I'll move on to challenging the gym leaders and exploring the rest of Kanto.
    You do know that you can play the Pokéfulte whenever you want? You go to the radio option on the Pokégear, then move the slider to the top. You first need to fix the power plant as well.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post
    You do know that you can play the Pokéfulte whenever you want? You go to the radio option on the Pokégear, then move the slider to the top. You first need to fix the power plant as well.
    I fixed the power plant two weeks ago, but thanks for clearing that up. I'll do it now.

I beat morty. I went and beat the team rocket grunt and got the hm surf. I then took off for the next city. I made to ollivine and then surfed until i got to cianwood. My team is lv. 30. My kirlia and my croconaw just evolved.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    7744 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I'm replaying my copy of HG and having a blast. I just finished off the 8th gym with my Gyrados' Ice Fang, caught Ho-Oh without having to restart and now I'm training on Victory Road in preparation for the Elite Four. I'm hoping to get everyone up to 50 so the trip goes smoothly (though I don't have a solid fighting type, so the Dark pokemon could be a handful).

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Did tons of things. Evolved my Cyndaquil, captured a Heracross and a Sentret. Evolved my Sentret to Furret. Beat the first two gyms, beat TR and my rival, got to Goldenrod but went back to train a bit. Got a celebi from a friend, gonna use it in my team. Did other things also :P

Team:
    Level 18, named Pyro
    Level 16, named Furry
    Level 10, named Hercules
    Level 23, named Forestyle
    Level 18, named Batman

Default Day 334 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 334 Monday , March 19 , 2012 6:05 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 3,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our decided to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probaly for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects in that Safari Zone Area because we already had enough placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with all thirty of our Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our thirty remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once back inside here, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 203:10
    Badges : 16
    PokeDex , Caught : 120

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63

Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Well Yeah, I felt bored. so i started playing Soulsilver a few days ago.

Till now, i completed the quests of violet city and azalea town, Now am in goldenrod city .wandering here and there

And one major thing i forgot, I forgot to collect rock smash HM from route 36 guy..

Its too much distance i feel to go all the way back.. any ideas guys??

And My Team is in the signature,

Future team mates would be a psychic (replacing noctowl), dragon (replacing togepi) and a fire type
    My current Soulsilver Teamlvl 35

lvl 28

lvl 37

lvl 33

lvl 17

Default Day 335 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 335 Tuesday , March 20 , 2012 7:30 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 2,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there! Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while ago in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-six Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-six remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 203:45

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Hatched a few more charmander, hoping that one of them might be that shiny one i've been searching for for months now, but to no avail.
    Hopefully next time i post on here it will be with the good news that it has hatched.
    Thanks for reading.
    yay hatched my shiny bagon took 191 eggs but worth it jolly natured too

now have my entire shiny squad hatched on my diamond just waiting for someone i know to let me borrow thier ds -.-

Quote Originally Posted by squeezcheese View Post
    I really wish you could drive a car in this game because I would just turn all the bidoofs into roadkill. And play Grand Theft Auto: Sinnoh Edition!
    LOL

HG FC
    OT: Gordon
    FC: 0990 9499 5913

Default Day 336 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 336 Wednesday , March 21 , 2012 5:39 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 2,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find a Pokemon of the one Species of Pokemon that we were trying to find then! With a good feeling about how this was going to go, we started to look for some Wild Pokemon there! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with twenty-two Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returning our twenty-two Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed back here. Once here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 204:15

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

I guess that my good feeling didn't matter for this. Oh well. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I have evolved my pidgeotto. I now have seven badges and my teams lvs are between 35-37. I plan to evolve nidorina at lv 38.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    7744 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Hmmm. well. As i had got no suggestions from here for my Missing HM. i ran all the way back to violet city and got HM rock smash..

Then came back to goldenrod city.. Did the usual stuffs like checking Huge pokemart, Then tried my luck with the Pokemon corner. That voltorb Flip game. got 1000 coins at a stretch ..

Then, Got a haircut for my chicky(bayleef) in the underground younger brother salon, Then took a photo with my team in rocket costume

Got the Bike from bikestore, said a Hi to bill's mom and sis . then finally went to whitney's gym.. It was a cakewalk for me, though i didnt had any fighting types at my disposals. my bayleef was more than enough ..

Eased past through trainers, finally whitney.. Her Miltank couldnt use attract because my bayleef is female .. It Tried out a few stomps. but My bayleef used reflect and magical leaf and Miltank was KO in 3 hits ...

And Guess what.. She didnt give the batch .. Crybaby! I played this game long ago. so forgot what to do next :P :P

so i thought it was a glitch, cursed my luck and started my way back out of the gym. thank god, stopped by a trainer and she asked me to approach whitney again

finally that crybaby gave me a batch!

Did some training then finally on the way to national park, fighted many trainers

Whoa.. My bayleef evolved to a supercute and superpowerful meganium

Saved my game at that point , near national park gate

Team is in the signature
    My current Soulsilver Teamlvl 35

lvl 28

lvl 37

lvl 33

lvl 17

Kept training my Pokemon. Started out by going back to Azalea Town to get some apricorns, got 5 Love Balls. Gave Kurt some Yellow Balls, like 5 I think. Left Azalea Town and arrived at Goldenrod City, went to the gym. Defeated most of the trainers and went on a 2 VS 2 battle with Whitney & VS
    My (Pyro) defeated Clefairy after a tough battle, but got quickly defeated by . Afterwards, my (Hercules) defeated With two easy Brick Breaks. She cried as usual, but I got my badge. After, I went to cure my Pokemon, got my other two Pokemon back which were & . Went to the route after, trained all my Pokemon to level 20. Got to level 20, and then decided to evolve my . Trained it to level 22 and evolved it to . Continued training, but changed to my , I got it to level 21, and changed to and got it to level 22. Changed back to , got it to level 22. Went to battle , battled it with Kenya, & and finally captured it with a Great Ball. Put it in the box though, as I don't plan on using it. So after all this, I went back to the Pokeathlon. Went on the Speed Category with a Onix, Spearow and Furret. Came second because this retard got 6 points more than I did, even though I won two of the three games (he won most of those useless beginning prizes). Did it again, went to the Jump category with and I came first! After this, I went to Ecruteak City's Pokemon Center, talked to Bill, saved. My team currently is:
    level 22, named Pyro.
    level 22, namd Batman.
    level 22, named Hercules.
    level 23, named Serebii (written in Japanese).

Default Day 337 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 337 Thursday , March 22 , 2012 5:50,1 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 1,717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, it hink, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while or so in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/ore remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch. In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons. We Retired with sixteen Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Buillding , after returning our sixteen Safari Balls left, someone called us, but we missed it. We hope that they call us back soon! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, to the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 204:43

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

Well, with my current Money in-Game , I only have enough for three more Safari Zone Adventures , for now. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I chased team rocket from the radio tower. I made it through the icy path and trained my team to lv 41. I beat clair and im now on my way to the dragons den.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    7744 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I went to that Dance house thing. I beat TR easily, got Surf. Went to the Burned Tower, met Eusine and Morty and battled Silver. Used my and beat him quite easily. Kept training there, (the legendary dogs ran away) and guess what? I was training my and one level after, he evolved! I now claim a , level 23 XD Now I am currently training.

Current team:

Named Pyro, level 23
    Named Batman, level 23
    Named Hercules, level 23
    Named Serebii, written in Japanese, level 23

Default Day 338 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 338 Friday , March 23 , 2012 6:38 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition , the, our having 1,217 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls left, the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, I think, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we deciced to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while or so in a couple of Days a little while ago, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got onto the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough Objects placed to hopefully find one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with all thirty of our Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zone Building , after returningall thirty of our Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon! We then thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there. We then decided to head back to, and into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons! We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the PC , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 205:12,3

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I just lost against Arcade Star Dahlia. Oh well, I'll do an attempt on Palmer now. Cheers!

Spent the past 5 and a half hours SRing for this darn Ho-oh. No luck yet.
        Spoiler:- Want to find something out?:

Quote Originally Posted by RedMage23 View Post
    The n00b isn't the one who uses Magikarp, the n00b is the one who loses to Magikarp.
    ^WINZORZ!

Spent the whole day looking for a female Tauros. Found ONE Tauros! -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    Spent the whole day looking for a female Tauros. Found ONE Tauros! -.-
    Have you checked there Serebii.net Pokédex recently? http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/128.shtml

Soul Silver Acacia:
    Been training for the E4. At least It's given me time to build up my berry stock. Did the Radio Tower Lottery, No winner today.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Default Day 339 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 339 Saturday , March 24 , 2012 7:31,2 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday , in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! The usual happened next, the Safari Zone Building , the nice Clerk , the, our paying 500 Poke for the usual, a Safari Zone Adventure , Expedition, the, our having 717 Poke left, the, our getting thirty Safari Balls for our Adventure , the, our getting into the Safari Zone , and the, our deciding to go to the same Safari Zone Area as Yesterday , lately, and for a couple of Days or so a little while ago, the southeastern Safari Zone Area , the Mountain Safari Zone Area ! We headed there. Once there and inside, we decided to look for some Wild Pokemon in the same patch, area of wild, tall grass as Yesterday , lately, and probably for a little while in a couple of Days a little while ago or so, the patch, area of wild, tall grass to the north of us when we got into the Area ! We didn't have to add, place and/or remove any Objects since we already had enough placed to hopefully find the one Species of Wild Pokemon that we were trying to catch then! In a little while we decided to Retire since it was getting late, and also for the rest of our usual reasons! We Retired with seventeen Safari Balls left! Once in the Safari Zonr Building , after returning our seventeen remaining Safari Balls to the nice Clerk , we thanked the nice Clerk , the nice Baoba , and everyone else left there! We then decided to head back here, into the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . We headed back here. Once back here and inside, we didn't have to log onto the PC for our usual reasons. We then thanked the nice Nurse Joy and everyone else here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the left of the nice Nurse Joy and to the left of the Clerk , with Meganium to my left, in the Safari Zone Gate's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center . 205:42

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv .63

I'll probably be doing something else tomorrow, but I'm not positive if I'm going to yet. I'll see. Thank you for reading this, my Update , Post !
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I got my eighth badge. I beat the kimono girls in ecruteak. I caught a timid lugia. I started on my way towards victory road.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    7744 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I went to the Pokeathlon today and entered the Jump course. I didn't do as well as I normally do in the events, but I still managed to win the competition. After that, I flew to Kanto and started walking around to various places. In the Viridian Forest, I found a level 7 Noctowl. Since it was so under leveled, I decided to catch it. It took me two Dusk Balls to get it. Next, I went to the dojo in Saffron. There, I battled a few Gym Leaders and leveled up my Nidoking and bit.

Page 284 of 376 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334 ... LastLast