Page 286 of 376 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 9378

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I just finished training my team to lv 11. Now I will try to beat Falkner again >ˇ>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Day 348 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 348 Monday, April 2nd, 2012 6:23 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! We had gotten ourselves entered in a Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak! In a little while, out of Gible, Carvanha, Onix, Dunsparce, Rhyhorn, and Spinda, we chose Spinda, Carvanha, and Gible! In a little while we started battling for our new Battle Factory Streak! We won our first Battle, our second Battle, our third Battle, our fourth Battle, our fifth Battle, and our sixth Battle, but we lost our seventh Battle again! Soon after, we switch our Pokemon back. Once in the lobby, we thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for some other stuff! I then saved to the right and back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 211:29
    Badges: 16
    PokeDex, Caught: 120

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63

Today is my first Day here, I think, of having the "2nd" instead of "2" for the date! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!

Edit: Cool! This Post, my 900th Post here that counts, has made me a Super Coordinator here! Cool! Hooray!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 3rd April 2012 at 1:30 AM. Reason: Edit: Cool!............Hooray! :D
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I have just beaten Pyrce at his gym, he was no match for my Pikachu and Charizard who just dominated through the entire gym. After exiting the gym I had gotten a phone call from Prof. Elm who told me that strange things were happening at the Radio Station. Normally I would rush to help save the day, but I didn't feel like battling Team Rocket, so I flew with my Charizard to the Safari Zone gate to catch some pokemon. Right now I am searching for a Magmar, but I can't find it, all these Geodudes keep coming out, it is getting annoying...

My Team:
    Charizard lvl 39
    Pikachu lvl 38
    Vapereon lvl 35
    Haunter lvl 35
    Alakazam lvl 35
    Lucario lvl 34

Default Episodes 12 to 16

Episode 12:The Expert Eusine

Sathya goes to the burned tower in ecruteak city, with her team, There she encounters eusine and ecruteak gym leader morty, after battling and humiliating heart once again, she goes to the basement of tower, finds all 3 legendary dogs out there, suicine says a hi to her,and runs off later. eusine is puzzled and interrogates sathya about this. Then they bid farewell.

Current location : Burned tower

Episode 13:Trouble at the Theater

Sathya makes her way back to ecruteak city and then goes to dance theater, she helps in chasing off a rocket . Woah. Pidgeotto evolves then she is greeted by kimono girls and gets a reward of HM Surf from one of gentleman out there. Then she goes out to nearby route and trains her flareon a lot.. Sathya again oozing with confidence with her powerhouse team before 4th gym battle

Current Location : Ecruteak gym

Episode 14:Spooky Gym Battle

Sathya With her new pidgeot and flareon's bite attacks decimates the trainers and faces morty.. Feraligatr crunches his way to victory.. and She gets her 4th gym badge.. .. She is ready to leave to olivine city

Current Location : Ecruteak city

Episode 15:Moo-Moo Milkfarm

Sathya on her way to olivine city with her team, sees a miltank farmhouse. No more milk production due to sick miltank.. she feeds it with 7 oran berries and it gets healthy .. full back.. now she gets rewarded and comes back happily and buys dozen moo moo milk too

Current Location: Moo-moo Milkfarm

Episode 16:Ominous Olivine city

Sathya continues her way to olivine city, battling various trainers and training her pokemon further, she gets greeted by safari zone warden baoba. he gives his numbers and runs off. Well then sathya finally reaches olivine city, to her dismay, gym leader is missing, heart confronts her and rants off and goes. Now sathya heads to olivine city lighthouse to meet jasmine

Current Location: Olivine Lighthouse

Current Signature in team

[...TO BE CONTINUED...]
    My current Soulsilver Teamlvl 35

lvl 28

lvl 37

lvl 33

lvl 17

I finally beat Falkner, beat all the trainers before union cave, caught a mareep, woper, and tentacool, forgot about magikark >.> got through the cave, caught a sandshrew, got to Azalea town, beat the rockets, and beat the trainers in the gym.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

defeated the rockets at mahogany underground then destroyed pryce with my charmeleon and torterra and ampharos combo.Then headed to goldenrod and finish the others.after battled clair had a little issued with her kingdra but my gyrados finished it off with dragon rage. Now i'm heafing towards pkmn leagues defeated my rival and the other trainers with ease.also captured lugia with duskball.

MY GREAT PARTY
    FERALIGATR
    GYRADOS SHINY
    CHARIZARD SHINY
    LUGIA
    AMPHAROS
    PIDGEOT
    get ready league i'm coming
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

I finally beat Bugsy, then beat my rival. It took for ever to kill his stupid bayleef. It kept using reflect and synthisis. Luckly it finally ran out of synthesis.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Day 349 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 349 Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012 6:38,9 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! We had gotten entered in a Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of Haunter, Teddiursa, Kabuto, Corphish, Dunsparce, and Lileep, we picked Kabuto, Haunter, and Lileep! In a little while we started battling for our newest Streak! We won our first battle, our second battle, our third battle, our fourth battle, using Haunter then for the first time to win the battle for us, our fifth battle, our sixth battle, and our seventh battle! We got five BP, Battle Points, for beating that Streak! We traded our Pokemon back! Once in the lobby, someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon if they want to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 212:17

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63

It's about time that I beat a Streak of seven battles in the Battoe Factory in my HG Version again! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

@Hyrdoswampert

Nice work bro .. Am a fan of your walkthrough here ... Its so exciting and interesting to read . Pls keep up the good work
    My current Soulsilver Teamlvl 35

lvl 28

lvl 37

lvl 33

lvl 17

Doing a nuzlocke on HG when it arrives from amazon.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

I havent had much time to update everything so here it goes, many changes I must say

I went to the Sprout tower, with my Scyther behind me. I cleared the whole tower with Scyther and Totodile basically. I got to the last floor, and we saw the one and only Silver, complaining about weak Pokemon. We heard the old guy's speech and we fought him, defeated him very easily. Afterwards we got Flash. We went to the gym, and we decided to try to win it with Totodile and Scyther. We defeated Pidgey, but somehow we lost against Pidgeotto. He defeated three of my four Pokemon, but my amazing Elekid killed it. I trained my Pokemon to level 15 after Violet City, and we headed towards Azalea Town. We got there, and we saw good ol' Kurt and a TR grunt. We went to talk to Kurt after, and he went to the Well. We followed the man (BTW my Totodile evolved already to Croconaw), and we defeated TR. We got our second badge thanks to Magby!! We later saved the Farfetch'd and got cut. We taught cut to our other level 1 Scyther in the box, and arrived in Goldenrod city. We fought the trainers, trained our Pokemon a bit and we saw Lyra. She introduced us to the Day-Care and stuff. We caught an Abra and evolved it into a Kadabra. We decided to use it in our team. Kadabra defeated the whole gym, except Miltank, who Scyther defeated. We got our bike and caught Sudowoodo, who went to the box. We trained our Pokemon a little bit. We got some apricorns. We arrived in Ecruteak City, met Bill, got to the Burned Tower, met Eusine and Morty, defeated Silver (who we also defeated in Azalea Town, forgot to say it). We trained more, got the Dowsing Machine and went to the gym. Kadabra and Croconaw and also Magby gave us this win, Scyther helped but Elekid didn't battle. We decided to leave Kadabra on the box, since we decided to use another Pokemon, who we will catch later. We got Surf and Strenght, and we walked to Olivine City and met Jasmine. We got the good rod, and surfed to Cianwood City. While surfing, we trained our Pokemon to level 30, evolved Croconaw to Feraligatr, Elekid to Electabuzz and Magby to Magmar. We got the SecretPotion, saw Suicune and defeated Eusine. We went to the fifth gym and pwned there. Scyther 1HKO Primeape, and Electabuzz killed Poliwrath. Now I am resting a bit. Team in Signature.

I got through the ilex forest, got to Goldenrod city, and after 5 different paras finally caught one with effect spore and a decent nature. The first one I had a special attack lowering one and the second one I had was a physical attack lowering one >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Day 350 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 350 Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 6:48,9 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! We had gotten ourselves entered in a Single battle Lv.50 Seven battle Streak here in the Battle Factory, our second Streak of Seven battles in out current Streak! In a little while, out of Linoone, Arbok, Combusken, Ivysaur, Camerupt, and Grumpig, we chose Combusken, Ivysaur, and Grumpig! We exchanged our Pokemon for our current Battle Streak here! In a little while, we started battling for our current seven battle Streak! We won our first battle, our second battle, our third battle, our fourth battle, our fifth battle, our sixth battle, barely, and our seventh battle! We got congradulated! We also got five Battle Points, BP! We then traded our Pokemon back! Once in the lobby in a little while, we thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here and for the rest! I then saved to the right and to the back a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 213:02

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

Hooray! I beat my second Streak in a row in the Battle Factory in my HG Version! They all helped a ot, but Combusken really helped me earlier on in our Streak! Hooray! This is Day 350 of my HG Walkthrough! That's pretty cool! Also, I'm closing in on a year of my HG Walkthrough! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

i headed towards pkmn league and left to train more then i went back and defeated them in a hard battle espicially aganist umbreon and dragonite. i then headed towards kanto and after updating pokedex i defeated LT SURGE thanks to torterra earthquake in a hard fought battle.

MY PARTY
    FERALIGATR
    AMPHAROS
    LUGIA
    TORTERRA
    PIDGEOT
    CHARIZARD
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

I just defeated Blaine in his wannabe-Gym on Seafoam Island. Easy-Peasy.
    I also got a Steelix and Espeon from my Platinum save to help out with the rest of the journey.

With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

Baoba called me after I cured those good old Miltank. I went to do the test, and everything went amazingly well After that, I wanted the second test so I just trained my Pokemon on the street before the Safari Zone until Baoba called me. Got my & to level 34. That took me a while, but Baoba didn't call me So I went to gain my sixth gym badge, against my good pal Jasmine. Beat her, it was actually really hard!! My Magmar beat one Magnemite and Steelix, but Steelix managed to beat me also. Then her Magnemite managed to win against my Feraligatr and my Scyther, but Electabuzz sure got them. After the battle, Baoba called me. I did the test and stuff. I also caught a Larvitar! I am training it to be in my main team

I beat Whitney. After using smokescreen on her miltank 3 times it was really easy to beat, although it did attract my paras and cranidos. Now I need my 5th team member.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

My Cyndaquil just evolved in the sprout tower, thats cool.
    Waiting for it to be night time so i can catch a gastly, he will
    be my new starter, i named my trainer Koga so im gonna
    specialize in Poison type pokemon
    Gastly and ekans are the first two im going for

Default Day 351 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 351 Thursday, April 5th, 2012 9:00 PM
    I started off where we left off Yesterday, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier! We thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else here for letting us stay here! We then talked to the two nice Clerks! I had gotten myself entered in a Single Battle Lv.50 Seven Battle Streak here in the Battle Factory! In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Rotom, Seaking, Fearow, Lairon, Charmeleon, and Raticate, we chose Rotom, Fearow, and Charmeleon! We then switched Pokemon for my current Streak of Battles. In a little while, we started battling for our next part of our current Streak, a Streak of seven Battles! We lost our first Battle. The usual happened next. Someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back soon! We then decided to enter in another Streak, the same as before. In a little while, out of the six Pokemon Croagunk, Bulbasaur, Finneon, Carvanha, Luvdisc, and Lickitung, we chose Croagunk, Carvanha, and Lickitung! We switched Pokemon for our current Streak. In a little while, we started battling for our newest Streak of seven Battles! We won our first Battle and our second Battle, but we lost our third Battle! In a little while we switched our Pokemon back! In a little while, once in the lobby, someone called us, but we missed it! We hope that they call us back later if they want to talk! We then thanked the two nice Clerks and everyone else left here for letting us stay here for the rest of what we did here today! I then saved to the right and to the back of a little bit of the two nice Clerks, and to the left of the TV, in the Battle Factory, in the Battle Frontier. 213:43

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Honchkrow Lv.63

Oh well. I'll try again tomorrow! Happy Maundy Thursday! Thank you for reading this, my Update, Post!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I caught a beedrill, pinser, and butterfree in the bug catching contest, then I caught my 5th team member, a male growlith with intimidate. After that I caught sudowoodo and got to the next town. Finally I beat my rival.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I basically just trained my Pokemon today. Magmar and Electabuzz level 36, Feraligatr and Scyther level 35, and evolved my Larvitar, which I caught at level 17, to a level 30 Pupitar!!

HeartGold has been started up once again with the new protagonist Anni! She chooses Chikorita, but not because she wants to use it, just for later on. She is sent on a journey to see Mr. Pokemon to see what he was blabbering about, but all she got was an egg. Oh yeah, there was a red headed guy named Zangyak, except he wasn't important and was defeated with two Tackles and two Razor Leafs.

The REAL adventure began when three eggs were traded over. One holding a Horsea, another having an Ekans, and a third holding a Pichu. The female Horsea, now known as Aquisa (Sonic reference), leads the team with some strong egg moves, and Chikorita won't ever be used again. The female Ekans, Elapidae (its a class of a snake), is currently the weakest in movesets. The female Pichu, Bareilles (I'm not gonna Raichu a love song), holds the strongest egg moves coming from a previous Raichu used in previous adventures, even holding Volt Tackle, but it won't be used that often.

Overall, Anni spent the whole day training them all up to lv. 5 before reaching Violet City.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Well basically, I arrived to Mahogany Town. Me and my newly evolved Pupitar realized Team Rocket were up for no good, so we decided to stop them after we paid them 1000 Poke Coins. We went up to the Lake of Rage, and the first thing we did was... Find the house on the northern part of the lake, got Secret Power AND Hidden Power. Then we went to battle the goold ol' mighty Red Gyarados! I decided to do a 1 on 1, using my good pal Feraligatr. After a while, we captured hER with a Net Ball!! So we met Lance (BTW Gyarados is in the box) and his Dragonite, and we went to the Hideout. Dragonite attacked a person from Team Rocket, and we immediately went down. Me and Pupitar defeated every single Team Rocket Grunt, with sometimes the help of Feraligatr. We went down another floor, and saw Lance. We defeated Team Rocket Grunts, until we got the passwords and saw the leader or whatever. We defeated Petrel (I think) and Murkrow was of big help afterwards. We were about to continue to the Electrode, but a Team Rocket Grunt and Arianna wanted to battle me and Pupitar. It would be a 2 VS 1, but Lance appears and joins me. My Pupitar and his Dragonite defeated them easily. After that, we left the hideout, and went to the gym. I defeated Pryce easily, thanks to my good mate Electabuzz and Magmar. Those two sure a huge powerhouses in my team!! Team in signature.

In SoulSilver version, I arrived at Route 36 and the first thing that I did was pick up a Blue Apricorn from a tree there since I didn't have one of those yet. I also battled several trainers and I registered one of them in my Pokegear. I got to the "tree" and I used the Squirtbottle to make it attack. I fought the Sudowoodo and captured it in a Great Ball and I decided to just add it to my team. The girl there gave me some berries and once she left, I headed for Violet City to swap Pokemon and heal. I got that done at the Pokemon Center and then I rushed back to Route 36. I battled some more trainers on my way to Ecruteak City and I also picked some more Apricorns. I finally got to Ecruteak City and I met Bill at the Pokemon Center. I healed my Pokemon and I headed south to train my team for the Ecruteak City Gym battle that was coming up. I saved after about 20 minutes of training.

Just Defeated LT Surge thanks to my Dragonite

My Current Team
    Feriligator lvl 50
    Genger lvl 50
    Dragonite lvl 58
    Jolteon lvl 50
    Typhlosion lvl 50
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Page 286 of 376 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336 ... LastLast