Page 321 of 374 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 9346

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Just started a new file on Heartgold, Found out my trainer I.D was 00035. lol pretty weird but i Names my trainer Koga and plan on using mono poison team, working on catching spinnarak and bellsprout
    Sarkhan

Tortarus Malfegor GlacierExpediaLucifer Optimus

Restarted HG and went with a mono team I haven't seen people use Normal types only I dumped Chickorita in the box I currently have Furret level 15 Ratatta level 13 Spearow level 10 and i'm training for the 2nd Gym.

I did some stuff at the Pokemon Center on Route 3, then I entered Mt. Moon. As soon as I entered, I met my rival (Silver) and we had yet another battle. Thankfully, I managed to defeat his Pokemon quite easily, so there was little drama to be had there. I explored the rest of the cavern after that, although there really wasn't much to explore since the majority of the layout was altered from the LG/FR days. Anyway, I managed to find a Clefairy so I captured that. I went to Mt. Moon Square, then I flew back to Pewter City. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I headed south again to Route 2. I entered the gatehouse that led to Viridian Forest, then I wandered around the labyrinth. I battled several Bugcatchers in the forest, and I battled some wild Bug-type Pokemon. I managed to find a Pikachu, and I captured it inside of a Nest Ball. I saved the game in the middle of the forest.

Heracross critted Jasmine's Steelix with Brick Break, so that was fairly successful. Went to Mahogany and burned my way through the Rocket Hideout. My pokemon were all overlevelled. I'm not sure what GF thought the proper order was, but it looks like Team Rocket HQ->Cianwood->Olivine->Mahogany or something like that. I managed to find a Leaf Stone and evolve Poncho the Exeggute into Exeggutor.
    Beat Mahogany gym. More or less, soloed with Heracross. Hertz the Croconaw did evolve to Feraligatr along the way.
    Climbed the Radio tower and defeated Team Rocket. Nothing too difficult even though Archer's Houndoom had a 5 level advantage over my pokemon.

It's at this point that I cheated a little. After one last dance with there pre-evolved forms I traded over a Magmarizer and Shiny Stone from Platinum. While I could maybe manage with Magmar, I'm not having a Togetic until the E4. I also evolved Cho into Golem.

Ice Path was a lot easier than I remember. Probably because I had a decent stash of repels a knew what I was doing initially. Ah well.
    Made it to Blackthorn city and beat all the gym trainers bar Clair. I highly doubt i'd be able to take a STAB Hydro Pump off a lvl 41 Kingdra with my lowly lvl 33s. Unfortunately, the pokemon found on Route 46 are still horribly underlevelled. Seriously, after Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce and Archer the wild pokemon should be at least lvl 30. In fact, Route 48 gives a higher exp yield, so I train there instead.

Hertz the Feraligatr
    Cho the Golem
    Lestrade the Togekiss
    Coleos the Heracross
    Poncho the Exeggutor
    Sulad the Magmortar

All of them are lvl 35 and ready to take on the final Johto gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I kept on battling trainers inside the Viridian Forest on my way to Viridian City. I managed to find a good headbutt tree as I got closer to the exit, and I found some good Pokemon there. After spending 15 minutes capturing Pokemon, I headed for the forest's exit. I arrived at the southern portion of Route 2 and I battled a couple more Bugcatchers there. I finally arrived in Viridian City after that, and I quickly went to heal my Pokemon at the Viridian City Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon there as well an organized my PC boxes. I then headed over to the Viridian City Gym, but it was closed since the Gym Leader wasn't in town at the moment. I went to the Trainer House instead and I battled against Cal there. I earned a Battle Point, then I headed south toward Pallet Town. I battled some trainers along Route 1, and I arrived in Pallet Town shortly thereafter. I saved the game there.

Clair was fairly challenging, in the sense that I had to use a fairly convoluted strategy to defeat her, rather than just mow down everything.

Sent out Golem first against Gyarados. It turns out that Clair's gyarados doesn't know any Water moves. 5 hits of Rock Blast took him down in across two turns. Cho comfortably took two Dragon Rages along the way.
    Kingdra was to come out next. i sent out Lestrade the togekiss and managed to send him to sleep with Yawn. Poncho the Exeggutor switched in to take the incoming Hydro Pump. I pummelled Kingdra for a few turns with Energy Ball while healing myself through Leech Seed. I managed to get him down to 1 HP before Clair switched to Dragonair. Caught me by surprise, as I expected her to use her Full Restore.
    I switched out to Hertz the Feraligatr as I expected a Fire Blast. I was right: Hertz took it in his stride. My pre-battle planning paid off here when Dragonair used Thunder Wave. That Cheri berry Hertz was holding allowed me to get a free KO with ICe Fang. The next Dragonair also fell to Ice Fang.
    Kingdra came back in a predictably, Clair used her Hyper Potion. Coleos the Heracross managed to get in a few Brick Breaks before sacrificing himself to get in some extra damage. Lestrade came back in to finish what he had started with Air Slash.

Overall a very fun battle, because of how by strategising payed off.

Went over to and cleared out the Dragon's Den. got the Rising Badge. Collected the Master Ball form Prof. Elm.

Went over to Ecruteak to defeat the Kimono Girls. The Eeveelutions are quite hard hitting, particularly Espeon, but none were too difficult. Got the Clear Bell and tomorrow I'll take on Bell Tower.

I visited Professor Oak's lab in Pallet Town shortly after I arrived. I talked to him there and then I visited Red and Blue's house; I learned from Daisy that Blue had traveled to Cinnabar Island, so I decided to go after him. I Surfed south toward Cinnabar Island, and I battled some wild Tentacool along the way. I also found some trainers to battle on my way to the island, and I used those opportunities to train my Pokemon. I finally arrived after Surfing for 15 minutes, and I decided to heal my Pokemon before talking to Blue outside. Once I finished that, I had a talk to Blue and he told me to collect the other badges; that was the only way I could challenge him for the Earth Badge. So I Surfed toward the Seafoam Islands since that was where Blaine had moved his Gym after the volcano had erupted. I battled more trainers and wild Pokemon, and I saved the game on a sandbar.

I recently found my hg and wanted to see where where i was. I had completed the game for the most part. Beat all gyms elite four etc.. And i was trying to complete my pokedex legit however im missing celebii and latios. Turns out i havent played in about two years and mossed the two events for them. So now im trying to get those two somehow through trading over these forums. Dissapointed i wanted to get them in my ot

I went some item searching for my Pokemon.Then I went and completed the Power Plant and the Pokedoll Sidequests.At entrance to Diglett's Cave,I battled and caught Snorlax easily.Then I went through Diglett's Cave to Route 2 and arrived in Pewter City.I explored the city and got the Silver Wing.Then I challenged the gym.I defeated Brock quite easily.He started with Graveler and I sent out Nidoking.Nidoking OHKO'ed Graveler with Earthquake.Brock sent out Rhyhorn.Nidoking OHKO'ed Rhyhorn as well with Earthquake.Brock sent out Omastar.Omastar used Protect to block Nidoking's Earthquake.Nidoking did heavy damage with Earthquake but was defeated by Omastar's Brine.I sent out Arcanine.Brock used Full Restore to heal Omastar while Arcanine's Thunder Fang did some damage.Arcanine's Thunder Fang did some more damage while Omastar's Brine did heavy damage.Arcanine's Leftovers restored its health a bit.Arcanine knocked out Omastar with another Thunder Fang.Brock sent out Onix.Arcanine's Crunch did some damage while Onix's Rock Slide missed.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Arcanine's Crunch did some damage.Onix's Sitrus Berry restored some of its health.Onix's Rock Slide did some damage.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Arcanine's Crunch did some damage and lowered Onix's Defense while Onix's Rock Slide missed.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Arcanine knocked out Onix with another Crunch.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Brock sent out Kabutops.Kabutops defeated Arcanine with Aqua Jet.I sent out Fearow.Fearow did some damage with U-Turn and switched to Heracross while Kabutops's Rock Slide missed.Heracross defeated Kabutops with Close Combat.I won the Boulder Badge and got TM Rock Slide.Then I went to catch Suicune and managed to catch one with Timid nature in 29th Ultra Ball.I then saved the game.

Team:

Lv.56 Male Timid (Waterfall/Ice Punch/Crunch/Earthquake) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.56 Male Lonely (Return/Fly/Drill Peck/U-Turn) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Sharp Beak

Lv.56 Female Mild (Discharge/Signal Beam/Focus Blast/Thunder Wave) Ability:Static Held Item:Wise Glasses

Lv.56 Female Impish (Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Earthquake) Ability:Swarm Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.55 Male Hardy (Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Toxic Spikes) Ability:Poison Point Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.55 Male Adamant (Flare Blitz/Thunder Fang/Crunch/ExtremeSpeed) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Started up both SS and HG. In the middle of Mt. Moon in HG, no clue what I'm doing there. Sorted out my pc boxes, now they are somewhat organized. And on SS my file was deleted and restarted with a play time of 0:36. Don't you hate younger siblings who know how to delete save files?
    Last edited by Infinity-Kaien; 28th October 2012 at 2:40 PM.

3DS FC 0259 0309 3568
    Black Black2 2709 9476 8193
    White 1850 1660 8649 White2
    HeartGold 2580 3183 6026 SoulSilver
    Platinum
    FireRed LeafGreen
    Emerald

I Surfed toward the Seafoam Islands and I beat the last Swimmers on the route. I arrived at the first cave and I decided that I would train before battling Blaine, so I headed deeper into the caverns and I found the icy floor area. I battled many wild Pokemon there and I moved through the cave while picking up items off the floor. I battled some trainers there as well, and I spent at least 30 minutes grinding. I eventually went back to Cinnabar Island to heal my Pokemon, then I went across the sea once more. I arrived at the Gym and I started battling the Gym trainers. I went around the Gym cave until all the Gym trainers had been defeated. I then battled Blaine. His Rapidash gave me a lot of trouble, but I eventually defeated it using my Rhydon's Rock Slide attack. I beat Blaine's Magcargo and Magmar with my Golduck's Surf attack, and I saved the game after getting the Volcano Badge.

Got Ho-oh down to 1 HP and put it to sleep. Threw 20 Ultra Balls/Heavy Balls and another 15 or so other pokeballs before it ran out of HP. Didn't even get 3 shakes. After soft resetting I just Koed it out of spite. I wish there were more techniques to abuse when catching pokemon, because that was just ridiculous.

After ignoring the bastard Ho-oh I set of towards Indigo Plateau. Route 27 and 28 were fairly easy going. After reaching Victory Road I taught Hertz and Cho Strength and Rock Smash respectively. I wish Victory Road had trainers, as I probably spent about as much time getting through Union Cave as this.
    The final battle with Silver was notable in that Hertz the Ferailgatr actually managed to beat Silver's Meganium. It survived with 1 HP, but Ice fang got a lucky freeze. Got the last few items like Earthquake once I defeated Silver and saved at the Indigo League.

At this point I took a short hiatus to get to the friendship room in the Pokeathlon. Wasn't too difficult, but i am aiming to get as many trophies as possible by the team I clear out Kanto. Got Heart Scale from the store and taught Magmortar Thunderpunch. He'll need it, as Lance's entire team resists Fire type attacks, and are all flying types.

My Pokemon are all lvl 37 now, but once I've grinded to lvl 42 I'll take on the Elite 4. Hertz will be lvl 43, since I need his Ice fang to take out the Dragonites as the only other member who stands a chance against the Dragonites is Golem.

I left the Gym cave after I defeated Blaine and I Surfed toward Cinnabar Island again. I swapped Pokemon at the PC and then I used Fly to return to Viridian City. I stopped by the Trainer House and I battled Cal again for a Battle Point, then I headed to the Viridian City Gym to battle Blue for the Earth Badge. Once inside, I had to navigate around the Gym which was full of trainers and those movement tiles. I had to heal my Pokemon after I defeated the trainers, then I went back to finish the challenge. I battled Blue and I defeated his Exeggutor and Machamp with my Lugia, then I used my Raichu against his Gyarados. I took down his Rhydon and Arcanine with Golduck's Hydro Pump attack (which surprisingly didn't miss), and then I used my Rhydon to defeat his Pidgeot, which put up a tougher fight than expected. I won the Earth Badge and the TM and I saved the game outside the Gym.

Restarted Soul Silver because, well, I got bored with White 2.

Anyways, I'm currently in Azalea Town, training up my team members before I take on Bugsy.

Team:

Juan the Chikorita - Lv. 14
    Rodolfo the Sentret - Lv. 14
    Histup the Ekans - Lv. 13
    Loredana the Slowpoke - Lv. 11
    Truffle the Paras - Lv. 9

After I defeated Blue at the Viridian City Gym, I visited the Viridian City Pokemon Center. I healed my Pokemon there and I also swapped some on the PC. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart after leaving the Pokemon Center, and then I went back south since I had to stop by Professor Oak's lab. I arrived in Pallet Town shortly, and I talked to him at the lab. He gave me the HM that contained the move Rock Climb, and he told me to go to Mt. Silver since there were tons of tough Pokemon there. I flew to Viridian City right away, and I headed west towards the Pokemon League gate. I headed towards Mt. Silver after that, I battled against some wild Pokemon as I made my way to the mountain. I eventually arrived at the Pokemon Center at the foot of Mt. Silver, and I swapped Pokemon again there. I taught Rock Climb to my Snorlax, and I entered Mt. Silver Cave. I saved the game inside.

Been kind of lazy with Soul Silver. But... I did manage to nab the 4th badge. My team has basically grown to 8 members. Almost done finalizing my team of 12.

Team:
    Bayleef - Lv. 24
    Furret - Lv. 24
    Arbok - Lv. 24
    Slowpoke - Lv. 22
    Paras - Lv. 24
    Pineco - Lv. 23
    Nidorina - Lv. 22
    Magnemite - Lv. 24

As usual, experience distribution among my team members is a bit of a pain to manage. But.. that's 2nd gen for ya..

I battled some wild Pokemon inside Mt. Silver Cave when I arrived, and then I climbed using Rock Climb so I could access the other areas. I made it outside to the side of the mountain, and I entered several caves until I found the right one. I battled my way around the cavern until I found Moltres' room. I battled it there and I managed to weaken it and then capture it. I headed out after that since my Pokemon were getting injured from all the battles. I healed at the Pokemon Center near Mt. Silver, then I headed over to Violet City using Fly. I visited the Ruins of Alph to the west of Violet City, and I solved the puzzles that I had neglected to solve before. I picked up some items after using Rock Smash on some boulders, and then I flew to Goldenrod City. I did some shopping at the local Department Store, and I left some Pokemon at the Day Care Center on Route 34. I saved the game after that.

I found that in Viridian forest pikachu ins't that rare at all. There's always one spot in Viridian forest where they group and you'll encounter almost only pikachu while in the rest you'll have a really hard time finding one.

I defeated all the trainers on Route 3 and healed at the Pokemon centre.When I entered Mt.Moon,my rival Silver challenged me and I easily defeated him.My Feraligatr Solo'ed his full team.He started with Sneasel and I sent out Feraligatr.Feraligatr OHKO'ed Sneasel with Waterfall.Silver sent out Meganium.Feraligatr's Ice Punch did some damage while Meganium's Petal Dance did heavy damage.Feraligatr defeated Meganium with another Ice Punch.Silver sent out Magneton.Feraligatr OHKO'ed Magneton with Earthquake.Silver sent out Alakazam.Alakazam used Disable to disable Earthquake but it was defeated by Feraligatr's Crunch.Silver sent out Gengar.Feraligatr OHKO'ed Gengar with Crunch.Silver sent out Golbat.Feraligatr's Ice Punch did heavy damage while Golbat's Air Cutter missed.Feraligatr knocked out Golbat with another Ice Punch.After defeating him,I proceeded through Mt.Moon and reached Route 4.I defeated all the trainers there.Then I flew to Pewter City and went to Viridian Forest.I defeated all the trainers there and got some items as well.Then I defeated two remaining trainers on Route 2 and arrived in Viridian City.I explored the city but there wasn't anything much interesting.In the Trainer House,i defeated Ace Trainer Cal and won 1 BP.I then went to and defeated all the trainers on Route 1 and arrived in Pallet Town.There wasn't anything here to do.I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.57 Male Timid (Waterfall/Ice Punch/Crunch/Earthquake) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.58 Male Lonely (Return/Fly/Drill Peck/U-Turn) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Sharp Beak

Lv.57 Female Mild (Discharge/Signal Beam/Focus Blast/Thunder Wave) Ability:Static Held Item:Wise Glasses

Lv.57 Female Impish (Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Earthquake) Ability:Swarm Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.57 Male Hardy (Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Toxic Spikes) Ability:Poison Point Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.57 Male Adamant (Flare Blitz/Thunder Fang/Crunch/ExtremeSpeed) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I headed over to Violet City again because there was a Whiscash swarm in the area. After fishing for a Whiscash, I headed over to Mr. Pokemon's house, which was just south of Dark Cave. I talked to him and he gave me the Orb that would awaken a Legendary Pokemon in the Embedded Tower, which was located south of the Johto Safari Zone. I flew there after obtaining the Orb, and I headed south until I reached the sea. I Surfed toward a cliff and I had Snorlax use Rock Climb. I entered the Embedded Tower and I found Groudon inside. I battled against it and I managed to weaken it with my Golduck. I put it to sleep with my Hypno's Hypnosis attack and I captured it inside an Ultra Ball. I left the tower soon after, and I flew over to Olivine City. I decided to challenge the Battle Frontier next since I was finished with almost everything else. I saved the game at the Frontier Access place.

I headed along towards Olivine City and then climbed the Lighthouse and spoke with Jasmine about healing Amphy. It took about a month but I was able to cross the treacherous waters between Olivine and Cianwood. For fear of it taking another month to cross it again after getting the medicine I decided to challenge the gym. Scyther beat every trainer with Wing Attack and after healing up I challenged Chuck. Croconaw beat his Primeape easily with 2 Surf's and then I struggled slightly with Poliwrath. I went with Miltank who fainted from a Focus Punch once Zen Headbutt missed and then Poliwrath beat Croconaw after a long battle of Bite barely doing any damage. Luckily Jumpluff had my back and after a couple Mega Drain's Poliwrath was defeated! I got the badge and flew to Olivine thanks to Kenya and gave Amphy the medicine. Baoba called and told me the Safari Zone was open but I decided to train in the Union Cave before going there. While battling trainers Croconaw evolved into Feraligatr! I beat everyone and then took a break.

Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I actually only grinded my team to level 41/42. I realised that I would gain exp on the way.

Will was a joke. I was able to easily exploit all the team's many weaknesses and bar Xatu no-one survived more than one turn.

Koga was also fairly easy as he focuses on status effects rather than actually hitting hard.

Chuck did give me a few worries. Heracross was KO'd by Hitmontop's Counter forcing me to revive him.
    Hitmonlee almost KO'd Togekiss with Hi Jump Kick, but it missed as I healed up allowing me to KO him with Air Slash. Onix is another joke. 45 base attack is ptitful for the Elite 4. He really needs a Heracross.

Karen was also pretty easy. Only Vileplume managed to actually threaten my pokemon.

I elevated all my pokemon to level 42 and entered the champion chamber.
    Now Lance was tough.
    Gyarados had a ridiculously lucky first few turns against exeggutor. It flinched me, froze me and got a critical hit with consecutive Ice Fangs. His luck was spent though as the next 2 attacks missed as I healed, put Gyarados to sleep, Leech seeded him and Energy Balled him to death.
    Then came Charizard vs. Sulad the Magmortar. Shadow Claw vs. Thunderpunch. I managed to paralyse him handing me the winning blow.
    Aerodactyl came next as planned. Cho the Golem easily dispatched him with Rock Blast. Then came the Dragonites. One with Blizzard, one with Thunder and the last with Fire Blast.

Blizznite came first. Hertz took a Thunder Wave like a man and OHKoed with Ice Fang.

Thundernite was arguably the hardest. I sent out Golem and Rock Blast didn't do much at all. No-one else could switch in on Dragon Rush and I was forced to deplete his PP via Hyper Potions. He managed to get a crit on Golem during this so I sacrificed 3 team members to fully heal him up. Only Togekiss, Feraligatr and golem remain.
    He switched out to the main Dragonite.

I switched to Lestrade the Togekiss onto Safeguard. I managed to nullify Outrage with Charm. Lance actually used his brain and started attacking with Fire Blast instead. But I manged to put him to sleep with Yawn. And weaken him with Air Slash. After he woke up I used Yawn again and sacrificed Togekiss to heal the only two remaining members up.

Feraligatr took out the main Dragonite leaving only Thundernite left without any Dragon RUsh PP. I switched to Golem so I could lower his defences with Rock Smash. His only remaining move was THunder and Thunder Wave. I took a risk and switched to Hertz the Feraligatr.

Thunder missed.
    It missed again. Hertz used Ice Fang one last time and ended the match.

Probably my 2nd best battle behind the Cynthia battle. I used 5 of 6 team members discounting sacrifices and ended it with my starter. You can't get much more poetic than that.
    Watched the credits and saved.

Decided to begin my journey into Kanto. After getting the Nat. dex from Oak I rode the S.S. Anne to Kanto. So far I've been through Vermillion, Saffron, Celadon and Fuschia city. Janine's gym is the lowest levelled so I'm taking that on first.
    I've got to say I am loving the music here. It all feels so fresh after Johto started reusing themes towards the end.

I wandered over to the Battle Frontier after I captured some Pokemon, and I decided to challenge the Battle Castle first. I swapped Pokemon at the PC there and I entered the tournament. I was using my team consisting of Snorlax, Gengar and Lapras. I went in and I met Darach there. He explained some stuff and I challenged the first trainer. I defeated his team easily and I won some Castle Points. I defeated the second and third trainers easily as well, but I didn't gain as many Castle Points because my Pokemon took hits. I spent some of my Castle Points and I battled the last trainers of the set. I won some Battle Points after I defeated seven trainers in a row, and I swapped Pokemon out at the lobby. I went back in with Snorlax, Gengar and Magneton and I battled some more. I defeated seven more trainers with some difficultly, and I won some more Battle Points. I saved in the lobby.

Finally defeated Red. It was tricky due to his pokemon being of such a high level but I found that since my team consisted of mostly legendaries and the use of status booster items the fight wasn't nearly as difficult as it would seem. First, I did not need to level my pokemon to a comparable level. All my guys were between 67-70 for the exception of Lugia which was L76 and a recent change out of Gengar for Mochamp which was only L43 at the time. I actually wasn't intending to face him either and was just roaming about gathering items and leveling my Mochamp with the experience share but then I stumbled upon Red. I thought what the hell and engaged him and if things weren't going to go well I could just restart. Fortunately things went a lot better than expected. Only guy that I had a problem with was Lapris since nothing really hit it too hard. Fortunately Lugia knew recover and Lapris hit like a wet noodle against him. I just would give him some special attack boosts inbetween recovers and I eventually brought Lapris down giving me the victory. Articuno downed the Snorlax and Venusaur no problem while I used Raikou to defeat Charizard, Pikachu, and Blastiose. I used Lugia for Lapris. I use Machamp as a decoy so I could heal up Raikou once as well. I thought I might of needed my full team but ended up doing fine.

After I defeated Red I immediately aimed for Kyogre and did what I needed to get him. He surprisingly went into a Net Ball with only having to throw 4-5 total and 2 heavy balls. I should of put the guy in a heavy ball just for the hell of it. Regardless, I now have Kyogre and now have my sights on Moltres and Mewtwo. Mewtwo may prove difficult but just as long as I get my Dragonair to L55 since it knows thunder wave and get it to dragonite I think I should be fine since Lugia will be able to tank the damage Mewtwo dishes out. Moltres will probably be simple.
    Currently Playing:

Heart Gold- Davis
    Team-
    Current Goal: Beat Red, Get Kyogre

White 2- Rosa
    Team-
    Current Goal: Beat the game

I left the Battle Frontier after battling at the Battle Castle because I wanted to battle Red at Mt. Silver. I flew there and climbed the mountain once more, and I challenged him to a battle. I defeated Red's Pikachu very easily with my Rhydon's Earthquake attack, but then I had to battle against his Lapras right after that. My Meganium was able to do pretty well against Lapras with Giga Drain, but it fainted after getting hit with Ice Beam. I had to use my Magneton against Red's Lapras, and I won that match with Thunder attack. I then had to deal with Red's Snorlax after that, but I managed to beat it with Rhydon's Horn Drill attack. Battling against Red's Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise was a bit easier thanks to type advantages, and then the credits rolled after I defeated Red at Mt. Silver's summit. I awoke in my room after that, and I flew over to Goldenrod City. I saved the game there.

Page 321 of 374 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371 ... LastLast