Page 323 of 369 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 9202

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I left the Mahogany Town Gym after I earned the Glacier Badge from Pryce, and I headed out to the Pokemon Center. But before that I got a call from Professor Elm about Team Rocket's strange radio broadcast. I entered the local Pokemon Center after that, then I healed my Pokemon and I flew out to Goldenrod City after that. I couldn't access all the buildings since Team Rocket grunts have invaded the city, but I did manage to access the Underground Path and obtain a Team Rocket grunt costume. I headed out to the Radio Tower, but my rival stopped me before I could climb. My disguise was foiled, so I had to battle my way around the tower. I left to heal my Pokemon quickly, then I got back up the tower. I found a dead end since I needed a key to access the area, so I headed down the tower and out into Goldenrod City again. I went back to the Underground Path and I saved.

Beat Blue. He was actually fairly challenging because all my pokes were level 51-2. There were some smart moves on his part: He switched from Arcanine to gyarados to take on Golem and Pidgeot screwed me up with Whirlwind, but otherwise it was wholly enjoyable.

Met my rival at Mt. Moon. Didn't expect him, so I was very overlevelled by this point. I'll meet him at the Dragon's Den later and then beat him one last time at the Indigo League. I don't know how I'll manage to beat Lance's lvl 75 Dragonite, or why GF thought we could manage this before our pokemon were lvl 60 or something.

Got HM08 Rock Climb. Now I'm going to explore all the various places which require that HM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I arrived at the Underground Path and I entered the room with the different switches. But my rival appeared before I managed to change the layout of the room. I battled him and then I proceeded to change the switches. Some opened paths while others closed them. I battled against some Team Rocket grunts as I moved around the room and then I eventually found the right pattern of switches. I went through the locked door and I battled my way around until I found the director of the Radio Tower. I set him free and then I got the Card Key that would open the locked doors at the Radio Tower. I headed over to the Department Store's basement and I headed to the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I went back to the Goldenrod City Radio Tower after that, and I arrived at the locked rooms. I used the Card Key that I had received to unlock them, and I saved.

Arrived in Goldenrod City, then went to heal my Pokemon. Went to the bike shop to get my bike then to the radio tower to get my radio card. I answered the 5 questions right and got the card, Whitney then gets surprised that I won and said she thought it was apricots and said she's the gym leader. I went to the gym and battled some trainers and used super potions on them to prepare for Whitney. Whitney chooses Clefairy so I send out Bayleef. I take it out with Magical Leaf and she sends out Miltank. I use Poinsonpowder and the berry hears her. She uses Stomp, so I use Poisonpowder again and poisons it. I then use a 4 potions in a row because Miltanks faster than me. I ran out and then tried to use Synthsis but she got a critical hit (go figure) I then send out my Geodude and use Magnitude. It's a Magniture 7 and it doesn't quite kill it. She keeps using stomp and my last Magnitude takes her out. Whitney starts crying like a little ***** so I leave and a lady stops me and said she always crys when she loses. I go back and get my badge and then heal my pokemon at the pokemon center.

This is some good grass dude!

I headed up the Radio Tower and I battled Proton. I defeated his Golbat and Weezing with my Magmar and Golem, then I battled Ariana on the next floor. I used my Golem against her Arbok, then my Fearow against her Gloom. I defeated it with Aerial Ace, and I defeated her Murkrow with my Raichu's Thunderbolt attack. I headed to the observation deck after that, and I met Archer there. We battled and he sent out his Houndour. I used my Golem's Magnitude attack and I beat it. I then switched to Magmar and I defeated his Koffing with Fire Spin. I used my Poliwhirl against his Houndoom and I won that battle with Surf. I defeated him and he fled the tower along with the other Team Rocket members. The director of the Radio Tower appeared and I left the tower after getting the Wing item from him. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and saved before going shopping.

Holy ****, Whitney's Miltank took 30 minutes to defeat, thank God I paralyzed it with Volt, my Flaaffy. ^u^
    I retrieved Kenya to send the mail, participated in the Pokeathalon and that's all I did. ;_;

I visited the Goldenrod City Department Store and I stocked up on items there. I headed over to the GTS building after that and I left a Pokemon for trade. I headed south and visited the Day Care Center as well, and then I defeated that it was time to return to Mahogany Town and continue my journey. I flew there and I headed out to Route 44. I battled a few trainers when I arrived and then I fished in the ponds there. I didn't find any good Pokemon, so I used Surf and accessed the little piece of land in the middle of the ponds. I captured a wild Weepinbell and Lickitung there, then I finished battling against the other Gym trainers in the area. I registered a few phone numbers in my Pokegear and then I entered Icy Cave. I slipped around the ice and I battled some wild Golbat and Swinub. I decided to stay there for a while and train my Pokemon, which were a bit underleveled at the time.

I never finished my SoulSilver game, so I thought I'd go ahead and do it. When I turned on my game, I had no idea where I was because it had been so long lol. My team right now is:

Meganium
    Seadra
    Umbreon
    Skarmory

I've been meaning to get a Wish Eevee, so I'm first going to breed one of those and add an Espeon to my team. The last slot will be for Hitmontop, which I can't get until I beat Clair... which I also can't do right now because my Pokémon are only in level 35. Argh.

twin: Shiny Bashamo | banner: Skiyomi | profile picture: Northern Lights

I went to the flower shop to get the squirtbottle for the weird looking tree blocking my path. I battle quite a few trainers on the way but no issues there. I finally manage to get to the tree, I save the game and then use the squirtbottle. The tree I guess get's angry and attacks and it's Sudowoodo. I beat it up a little bit and get it's health down and throw Great Balls. Caught him on my third try. On my way to Ecreteak City I run into a few more trainers. I hated those Clefable's and Wigglytuffs. I make it into Ecreteak City and walk into the Pokemon center. Up ahead is a conversation between Bill and Nurse Joy, Bill then tells me a bunch of garbage that I wasn't paying attention to cos I've been through it 100x in my life xD. Go up to the nurse and heal my Pokemon. Leave the Pokemon center, get on my bike and head back to Goldenrod City. Went to Bills house to get the Eevee and now I'm riding up and down the long stretch to get Umbreon at level 6.

Wait til next time for more of ShinyUmbreons SS playthrough.

This is some good grass dude!

I battled some more Pokemon on the first floor of the Ice Path, then I slid around the ice and moved to the lower level of the cave. I eventually picked up the Waterfall HM on my way down, and I battled some more Pokemon on the next floor. I found some boulders and I pushed them through some holes with Strength, and then I picked up the Avalanche TM. I eventually headed down and I finally arrived at the exit, but a lost Kimono Girl was there and I had to push her off the ice. She left the cave and I arrived in Blackthorn City after that. I headed to the local Pokemon Center as soon as I arrived, and I healed my injured Pokemon there. I visited the Poke Mart after that and I stocked up on items. I wandered around Blackthorn City after doing some shopping, and I eventually arrived at Clair's Gym. I went inside and battled a couple of Gym trainers, but then I left to do some more training.

I haven't posted here for some time because I was very busy.I was able to hunt down the roaming legendaries Entei and Raikou and catch them both with Fast Ball after getting them both to low health and paralyzing them with Ampharos's Thunder Wave.Raikou has Calm Nature and Entei has Impish nature.I then decided to procede the main storyline.I surfed towards Route 21 and defeated all the trainers there.I reached Cinnabar Island which had nothing on it except a Pokemon Centre and Blue.I came to know that the Cinnabar Island had been hit with a volcano and the gym had been relocated to Seafoam Islands.I went to Route 20 and defeated all the trainers on the Western side and reached Seafoam Islands.I went to Blaine's Gym.I defeated all the trainers.Then I flew back to Pokemon Centre to heal my team.Then I came back to challenge Blaine.He was not as easy as I assumed him to be.

Vs Blaine
    -He started with Magcargo and I sent out Arcanine.Magcargo immediately lost its White Herb due to Arcanine's Intimidate.
    -Arcanine's Crunch did some damage while Magcargo's Rock Slide missed.
    -Arcanine's Crunch did some damage while Magcargo used Sunny Day to bring up the sun.
    -Arcanine's Crunch and Magcargo's Rock Slide did some damage to each other.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Blaine used Full Restore to heal Magcargo while Arcanine's Crunch did some damage.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Arcanine's Crunch did some damage and reduced Magcargo's Defense while Magcargo's Rock Slide also did some damage.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Arcanine defeated Magcargo with another Crunch.The sun faded away.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Blaine sent out Magmar.
    -Arcanine's Crunch did some damage while Magmar used Confuse Ray to confuse Arcanine.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Arcanine hurt itself in confusion while Magmar used Sunny Day to bring up the sun.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Arcanine hurt itself in confusion and was defeated by Magmar's Overheat.Magmar's White Herb restored the Sp.Attack loss.I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow defeated Magmar with Return.Blaine sent out Rapidash.
    -Fearow's Return did heavy damage but it was defeated by Rapidash's Overheat.Rapidash's White Herb restored the Sp.Attack loss.I sent out Heracross.
    -Rapidash sprang up.Heracross's Earthquake missed.
    -Rapidash defeated Heracross with Bounce.I sent out Feraligatr.
    -Rapidash's Quick Attack did some damage but it was defeated by Feraligatr's Aqua Tail.

I won the Volcano Badge and got TM Overheat.I went back to the Pokemon Centre to heal my team and then decided to explore the rest of Seafoam Islands.I battled a few trainers here and got some items including TM Ice Beam.I found Articuno there much to my surprise because I think I read somewhere that you need all 16 badges for the Legendary birds.Anyways,I skipped him because of lack of Pokeballs.I went out of the cave and defeated the trainers on the Eastern side of Route 20.I also defeated all the trainers on Route 19 and arrived in Fuchsia City.I saved the game.Next time I will try to catch Articuno and maybe Zapdos as well.

Team:

Lv.59 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Earthquake) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.59 Male Lonely (Return/Fly/Drill Peck/U-Turn) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Sharp Beak

Lv.58 Female Mild (Discharge/Signal Beam/Focus Blast/Thunder Wave) Ability:Static Held Item:Wise Glasses

Lv.59 Female Impish (Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Earthquake) Ability:Swarm Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.58 Male Hardy (Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Poison Point Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.58 Male Adamant (Flare Blitz/Thunder Fang/Crunch/ExtremeSpeed) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I trained inside Dark Cave to the south of Blackthorn City in order to level up my Pokemon for the Gym battle against Clair and her Dragon-type Pokemon. I captured a Wobbuffet while I was there, and I picked up some items. I eventually left the cave after battling against some Golbat and Graveler. I headed out to Route 45 and I battled some Pokemon and trainers there. I returned to Blackthorn City around 45 minutes later and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I also bought some stuff at the Poke Mart before heading back to the Gym. I battled against the other Gym trainers inside, and then I solved the puzzle. I arrived at Clair's place and I challenged her. I defeated her Gyarados with Raichu's Thunderbolt, her two Dragonair with my Poliwrath and Fearow, and her Kingdra with my newly-trained Jynx, although it was a difficult battle. I saved before heading to the Dragon's Den.

Just defeated Jasmine and got Vulpix to Level 30, time to evolve it
    Leader of The Hoenn Triangle's

Clair didn't give me the Rising Badge when I beat her, so I had to head out to the Dragon's Den to talk to the elder. I healed my Pokemon at the Blackthorn City Pokemon Center before setting off, and then I used Surf to go behind the Gym. I was allowed into the Dragon's Den and I Surfed toward the shrine in the middle of the lake after I battled one of the trainers inside. I fought against the others and I eventually came across a Whirlpool; I had my Gyarados use Whirlpool to get over it. I battled some Magikarp as I Surfed closer to the shrine, and I eventually entered it. I talked to the elder and he questioned me. After I answered his questions, Clair arrived and she found out that I passed the test. I eventually obtained the Rising Badge from her and I picked up the Dragon Fang item. I Surfed back to the cave's entrance and I also obtained the Dragon Pulse TM. I saved in Blackthorn City.

So Team rockets little fiasco in mahogany has been busted wide open, and everyone has got to level 32. Im now going to the radio tower to thwart their newest attempts of domination. Lance has been really useful for healing my team and battling with me
    Leader of The Hoenn Triangle's

I left the Dragon's Den and I deposited a Pokemon in the PC. I headed back to the Dragon's Den after that to pick up the gift Dratini from the elder there, then I flew to Ecruteak City after I visited the Pokemon Center again. I had to battle the Kimono Girls at the Dance Theater, so I did that. Battling them all in a row was tough, but they all left to the Whirl Island after that. I flew to Cianwood City and I Surfed to the Whirl Islands. I had my Gyarados use Whirlpool so I could cross the maelstroms, then I had to navigate through the cavern. I managed to find Lugia's room before long, and the Kimono Girls did their dance. Lugia was summoned and I Surfed toward it. Battling it was difficult since I didn't want to defeat it. I tried weakening it little by little until my Ultra Ball captured it. I left the Whirl Islands after that and I flew to Blackthorn City. I headed south to Route 45 and I battled the trainers.

Wow, I have not played SS in a while and just played it a while ago after watching Let's Plays on Youtube . Anyways, I kinda went around a bit and I finally caught Entei before, surprisingly. Right now, I just caught Articuno because I felt like catching him right now.

I battled my way south toward New Bark Town and I even captured a few wild Pokemon the way there. I picked some Apricorns and I arrived at the southern portion of Route 45. I went through a gatehouse and I arrived at Route 29. I headed east but I encountered Entei in the tall grass before I reached New Bark Town. I tried capturing it with a Fast Ball, but the Entei refused to stay in it and it fled. I arrived at my destination at long last and I healed my Pokemon at Professor Elm's lab after obtaining the Master Ball from him. I headed east until I reached the coast and I Surfed. I arrived in the Kanto region and I entered Tohjo Falls cave. I Surfed and then I used Waterfall. I battled and captured a wild Slowpoke as I explored the cave, then I picked up the Sandstorm TM from the old woman in the house right outside the cave. I battled a few trainers as I headed to Route 26. I saved somewhere.

I started a new game on SoulSilver choosing Cyndaquil as my beloved starter. Unfortunately my Pokewalker isn't working so it's going to have to be completed in-game until I get a new one.

I had my Celebi & Mew transferred over from HeartGold so I could add their Pokedex entries. At the moment I've reached Violet City and caught every obtainable Pokemon on the way using only Cyndaquil who is now at Lv. 13 and has gained some very fair EV's as a result. At the moment I'm waiting in the Pokemon Center (So I can give Primo the phrases to get the Slugma Egg and Box Wallpapers). Next I will be traversing sprout tower before squaring up against Falkner.

Current Team

Level 13
    Nature: Docile
    Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Ember

Johto Dex:- "Caught 19, Seen 21" (And released about half of them)
    Pokemon Y
    Friend Code: 4742-7095-3187

Badges: 4
    Current Team: Charizard Y, Chesnaught, Greninja, Tyrantrum & egg

I continued to battle against the trainers on my way to the Pokemon League gates. I collected a Blue Apricorn off a tree and I healed my Pokemon in the house next to it. I captured a few wild Pokemon as I headed north to Victory Road, and I eventually arrived at the gate. A security guard checked my Johto badges there, and then I was allowed to proceed into Victory Road. I used Strength to push some boulders out of the way and then I battled some wild Pokemon. Since there were no trainers inside the cave, I decided to spend some time grinding against the wild Pokemon. After about 40 minutes of doing that and picking up items around the cave, I found the exit but I had to battle against my rival before I could leave. I barely defeated him since my Pokemon were exhausted, but I arrived at the Pokemon League and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center inside. I saved the game there.

So, I've been playing SoulSilver a lot again lately... I really love everything about it, especially how it implements the touchscreen even more than Gen 5 does. The only thing I don't really like is the PC system, but, I can live with it.

Anyway, I've been bringing my Pokewalker to school nearly every day now (providing my pants have front pockets) since I recently replaced the battery. However, I've had it glitch a couple of times where it would randomly just lose steps, but not the watts...

Also, I've been playing Voltorb Flip a lot lately... I hated it so much at first, but... it's kinda grown on me.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is coming out very soon!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I decided to do some more training before challenging the Elite Four given that my team was still a bit under-leveled for that challenge. I headed back to Victory Road, but I realized how annoying it was to train there, so I left after about 20 minutes. I went back to Johto and I decided to visit the Johto Safari Zone and capture some Pokemon there before resuming my training. I walked into the building and I got the Safari Balls. I captured a wild Drowzee and a wild Ekans. I continued to search through the other areas, but the other Pokemon didn't catch my interest so I left the Safari Zone. I headed south and I battled some of the trainers that I had neglected to battle in the past, and I even captured some more Pokemon there and trained a bit. I went back to Victory Road eventually and I continued training my Pokemon with some Lucky Eggs attached to have them gain more experience points.

It's been a month? No it hasn't.

I headed north of Mahogany Town and battled all the trainers on my way to the Lake of Rage. At the Lake of Rage I found a Red Gyarados and decided to defeat it for experience. I picked up the Red Scale and spoke with Lance about a weird signal in Mahogany Town. I headed back to Mahogany and watched Lance decimate a guy with his Dragonite. We both entered into the secret hideout and Lance was kind enough to let me take out every single enemy in the building...prick. After teaming up with Lance and defeating the Electrode I headed to the gym. I tried to let Jumpluff do most of the work since it hasn't really been proving itself lately but it performed well against the gym trainers. Unfortunately it used all the PP for Mega Drain against the gym trainers so I let it sit out of the gym battle. Miltank went up against Seel and beat it with Body Slam. Pryce switched to Piloswine which knocked out Miltank with a critical hit Blizzard so I sent in Feraligatr and won with Surf. Scizor was last against his Dewgong and just spammed Slash until Dewgong fainted. I got the badge and headed to Goldenrod City after Professor Elm gave me a call.

Since no one on my team can Fly I ran to Goldenrod and discovered it had been overrun by Team Rocket. I realized there is no way I could beat them all so I figured if you can't beat them, joint them! I grabbed a Team Rocket uniform and headed to the Radio Tower to hang with my new buddies...but my idiot rival showed up and ruined everything. With no other option but battling I beat everyone in the Radio Tower and then headed underground and beat even more Rocket grunts as well as my rival. I took a break after rescuing the head of the Radio Tower.

HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

I played HeartGold after a while and did some stuff.I went to Seafoam Islands again this time with full preparation and caught Articuno in an Ultra Ball.It has Mild Nature.Then I went to Cinnabar Island and asked Blue to come back to the gym which he did.I flew to Viridian City and entered the gym.I defeated all the gym trainers.After healing,I challenged Blue and won fairly easily.

Vs Blue
    -He started with Exeggutor and I sent out Nidoking.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Exeguttor with Megahorn.Blue sent out Gyarados.
    -Nidoking's Stone Edge did high damage while Gyarados used Dragon Dance to raise its Attack and Speed.
    -Gyarados defeated Nidoking with Waterfall but it got poisoned due to Nidoking's Poison Point.Gyarados was hurt by poison.I sent out my Arcanine.
    -Gyarados's Waterfall did heavy damage but it was defeated by Arcanine's Thunder Fang.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Blue sent out Rhydon.
    -Arcanine's Crunch did little damage while Rhydon's Stone Edge missed.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Arcanine's Crunch did little damage again and it was defeated by Rhydon's Stone Edge.I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow's U-Turn did little damage and switched to Heracross while Rhydon's Stone Edge missed.
    -Heracross defeated Rhydon with Close Combat though its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.Blue sent out Pidgeot.
    -Heracross's Stone Edge did heavy damage.Pidgeot's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP but its Air Slash missed.
    -Heracross defeated Pidgeot with another Stone Edge.Blue sent out his Arcanine.
    -Heracross's Earthquake did high damage but it was defeated by Arcanine's Flare Blitz who also took some recoil.I sent out Fearow.
    -Blue used Full Restore to heal Arcanine while Fearow's Return did some damage.
    -Fearow defeated Arcanine with another Return.Blue sent out Machamp.
    -Fearow OHKO'ed Machamp with Drill Peck.

I won the 16th badge, The Earth Badge and TM Trick Room.I healed my Pokemon.I received a call from Prof.Oak who wanted to see me.I visited him and he gave me HM Rock Climb and also told that the entrance to Mt.Silver was now open.Since I had 16 badges now,I thought of catching Zapdos.I bought some Ultra Balls and went to the Power Plant and caught Zapdos in an Ultra Ball.It has Bold nature.After healing I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.59 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Earthquake) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.59 Male Lonely (Return/Fly/Drill Peck/U-Turn) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Sharp Beak

Lv.59 Female Mild (Discharge/Signal Beam/Focus Blast/Power Gem) Ability:Static Held Item:Wise Glasses

Lv.59 Female Impish (Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Earthquake) Ability:Swarm Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.58 Male Hardy (Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Poison Point Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.58 Male Adamant (Flare Blitz/Thunder Fang/Crunch/ExtremeSpeed) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I finally finished training my Pokemon at Victory Road, so I moved on to the Indigo Plateau. I bought some items after healing my Pokemon and then I walked into Will's room. We began to battle and he sent out his first Xatu and I used my Raichu against it. Thunderbolt was enough to defeat it, then I had to battle Will's Jynx. I sent out my Ninetales and I used its Fire Spin attack against Jynx. That caused major damage, but Jynx didn't faint. I had to deal with its Psychic attack. I managed to beat it eventually with my Gengar's Shadow Ball attack, and I used my Fearow against Will's Exeggutor. I beat it with Aerial Ace and I used Raichu against Will's second Xatu. I then defeated his Slowbro with Gengar's Shadow Ball attack and I left the room. I walked into Koga's room next and I healed my Pokemon with some Super Potions since some of them were injured. I saved the game before battling.

Page 323 of 369 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333 ... LastLast