Page 324 of 377 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 9404

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I dunno what made me do it but I'm kinda using my Espeon for breeding now and I just had an egg from the breeding. I kinda went around with it and it hatched into an Eevee. I dunno what am I gonna do with it and what am I gonna evolve it to. That aside, I trained some of my Pokes who are a bit low levelled and some newer members of my team.

I challenged Koga to a battle and I used my Fearow against his Ariados. I defeated it with Aerial Ace and then I battled against his Muk. I used my Golem against it and I defeated Muk with a super effective Earthquake attack. Once Muk fainted, Koga used his Crobat and I switched to Raichu. I defeated Crobat with Thunderbolt attack and then I used Ninetales against Koga's Forretress. I ended that match with a single Fire Spin attack and then only Venomoth remained. I put it out of its misery with Ninetales' Fire Spin and I won that battle. I healed my Pokemon again and I proceeded into Bruno's room. I battled him as well and Fearow took down his Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, although it still sustained some damage. I used my Feraligatr against his Onix and then against his Machamp as well. I switched to Raichu and I defeated Hitmontop with Thunderbolt and I saved the game after winning.

Now that I had access to the rest of the Radio Tower I continued my climb up and beat a few more Admins before I took on the head Rocket admin. Once he was beaten and Team Rocket disbanded again I headed back to Mahogany Town and went east of the town towards the Ice Path. It was just a small cave though and it gave me no real trouble. When I arrived in Blackthorn City I went straight to the gym. Scizor and Jumpluff had a field day against the gym trainers. Once they were down I challenged Clair. I went with Miltank first and had it use Defense Curl and Rollout to knock out Gyarados in four turns. She went with Kingdra next but the fifth Rollout knocked it out. I swapped to Scizor against Dragonair but it won with Fire Blast so I had Feraligatr win with Ice Fang and then use Ice Fang to beat her second Dragonair as well.

Clair refused to give me my badge so I had to take a stupid test. I entered the Dragon's Den, passed the test, and then got my badge. I returned to the Dragon's Den and got the Extremespeed Dratini and made it my final team member! I began training Dratini on Routes 45/46 before taking a break.

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I headed over to Karen's room after I defeated Bruno's Pokemon. I healed my Pokemon upon arrival, and then I challenged her. I defeated her Murkrow easily with Raichu's Thunderbolt attack, and then I switched to Fearow to battle against her Vileplume. I defeated it with Fly, and then I used my own Gengar against her Gengar. I defeated it with Shadow Ball before it could attack, and I used Raichu against Karen's Umbreon. Unfortunately, that didn't work out that well, so I used my Golem instead. I beat Karen's Umbreon with Earthquake after it put up a struggle, and then all that was left was her Houndoom. I switched to Feraligatr and I had it use Surf against the Houndoom. I beat Karen and earned some prize money. I used a couple of Hyper Potions to heal my Pokemon after that battle, and I walked into Lance's room next. I saved the game before reaching him at the end.

ok so im going to start on a new adventure with my brothers. ill try to give daily updates. so far we only know what pokemon we will want.

I will chose totodile my other brother is going for cyndaquil and funny enough my youngest brother is going for chikorita.lol

^credit to Sandslashtaggerung^
    Planned teams:

HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

Well I ordered and received Pokemon SoulSilver a week or so ago, and have been playing it in my spare time since. Here's my progress so far!

I picked Cyndaquil and named my rival Silver. I have beaten the first two gyms, caught a ton of Pokemon and this morning/afternoon I've been training all of my team a bit before taking on the Goldenrod City Gym.

Current team:

Noctowl, Lv 25, Peck, Confusion, Hypnosis, Tackle
    Furret, Lv 25, Cut, Defense Curl, Quick Attack, Foresight
    Flaaffy, Lv 25, Thundershock, Flash, Headbutt, Thunder Wave
    Sunflora, Lv 25, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, GrassWhistle, Ingrain
    Quagsire, Lv 25, Water Gun, Amnesia, Slam, Mud Shot
    Quilava, Lv 25, Flame Wheel, Dig, Quick Attack, Rock Smash

I haven't made any definite plans with regards to the final Pokemon on my team yet. I might change some or I might keep them all. One thing for sure is they're all going to be Pokemon that were introduced in Gen 2.
    Last edited by Sckewi; 15th December 2012 at 4:52 PM.

Got myself a Bibarel in the Safari Zone so I'm able to carry all HMs. Explored and harvested items from the remaining areas of Johto/Kanto, I've basically done everything except Cerulean Cave and Mt.Silver. I've also gathered all the gym leader phone numbers except Clair and Blue's. Once I gather them I'm going to do a massive gauntlet of every single gym leader from Falkner to Blue with no breaks for the pokecentre. After that my to-do list is:

1. Grind gym leaders.
    2. Do E4 rematch.
    3. Explore Cerulean Cave and Mt. Silver.
    4. Grind gym leaders/E4.
    5. Beat Red.
    6. Collect Hoenn Starters

If I have far, far too much time on my hands next Summer, I'll complete the pokeathlon. Completely complete it. As in get every trophy complete. Yes I'm insane. Yes I'll destroy my DSi's screen. Yes I'll probably never do it.

After that, roll on White 2! I wish I was able to play 2 games at once. I really do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I have done a lot of stuff since the last time.I went to Route 22 and Route 28 and there was almost nothing there except TM Flamethrower and TM Steel Wing.I taught Steel Wing to Fearow for coverage against rock types.Since I had mainly completed everything,I decided to hunt for the last Roaming Legendary:Latias.I eventually caught it in a Fast Ball.It has Bashful nature.I then decided to get the numbers of all the gym leaders for rematches.I had to change the DS Clock multiple times.I also had to catch Pikachu for Lt.Surge and get 7 massages from Daisy for Blue.I got all the numbers except Clair.To get hers I had to defeat her and Lance in a Tag Battle with my rival,but I was unable to because of Lance's high levels.I trained against Pokegear trainers.I then decided to start rematching the leaders.Today,I rematched Erika,Sabrina and Blue but I was only able to defeated the first two.I lost to Blue due to his high levels.I will post the first rematch only with a particular leader.

Vs Erika
    -She started with Shiftry and I sent out Nidoking.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Shiftry with Megahorn.Erika sent out Tangrowth.
    -Nidoking's Poison Jab did high damage while Tangrowth used Swords Dance to raise its Attack.
    -Nidoking defeated Tangrowth with another Poison Jab.Erika sent out Victreebel.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Victreebel with Earthquake.Erika sent out Bellossom.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Bellossom with Poison Jab.Erika sent out Roserade.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Roserade with Earthquake.Erika sent out Jumpluff.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Jumpluff with Poison Jab.

Vs Sabrina
    -She started with Alakazam and I sent out Arcanine.
    -Alakazam used Gravity to intensify the gravity but it was defeated by Arcanine's Crunch.Sabrina sent out Gallade.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Gallade with Flare Blitz but it also took some recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Sabrina sent out Jynx.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Jynx with Flare Blitz as well but it took some recoil again.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Sabrina sent out Espeon.
    -Espeon used Calm Mind to raise its Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense while Arcanine's Crunch did massive damage and reduced Espeon's Defense.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Sabrina used Full Restore to heal Espeon but it was defeated by Arcanine's Crunch.The gravity returned to normal.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Sabrina sent out Mr.Mime.
    -Arcanine's Crunch did massive damage while Mr.Mime used Reflect to raise its team's Defense.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Sabrina used Full Restore to heal Mr.Mime while Arcanine's Crunch did some damage and reduced Mr.Mime's Defense.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Arcanine defeated Mr.Mime with another Crunch.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Sabrina sent out Wobbuffet.
    -Arcanine's Crunch did some damage and reduced Wobbuffet's Defense but it was defeated by Wobbuffet's Counter.I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow's U-Turn did some damage and switched to Heracross.Wobbuffet defeated Heracross with Counter.The effects of Reflect wore off.I sent out Fearow again.
    -Fearow defeated Wobbuffet with U-Turn.

I went back to Dragon's Den and was able to defeat Clair and Lance in the tag battle.After resetting the clock,I got Clair's number as well.I saved after healing my team.

Team:

Lv.60 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Earthquake) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.60 Male Lonely (Return/Fly/Steel Wing/U-Turn) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Sharp Beak

Lv.60 Female Mild (Discharge/Signal Beam/Focus Blast/Power Gem) Ability:Static Held Item:Wise Glasses

Lv.60 Female Impish (Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Earthquake) Ability:Swarm Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.60 Male Hardy (Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Poison Point Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.60 Male Adamant (Flare Blitz/Thunder Fang/Crunch/ExtremeSpeed) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I challenged Lance and I managed to beat his Gyarados with my Raichu's Thunder attack before it could attack. I then switched to Golem when Lance sent out his first Dragonite and I beat it with Rock Slide attack, which was a critical hit and super effective. I then switched over to Feraligatr when Lance used his Aerodactyl, and I defeated it with Surf attack. I used Feraligatr against Lance's second Dragonite as well, and I won that match with Blizzard. I decided to switch to Raichu after that, and I faced off against Lance's third Dragonite. I used Thunder on it, but that wasn't enough to defeat it. I switched over to Gengar and I defeated Dragonite with a few Shadow Ball attacks. I used Golem against Lance's Charizard and I won with another Rock Slide attack. I defeated Lance and I got registered in the Hall of Fame after talking to Oak and Mary. I turned off the game after the credits rolled.

I haven't played this game in about a month, but I'm close to fighting Clair. I recently evolved my shiny Yanma into a Yanmega. I love her.
    So, right now, I'm in the middle of training all of my Pokemon.

The place for avid writers and readers!

I did a few things today.I battled Pryce and Janine at the Fighting Dojo and defeated them but the latter was very annoying.

Vs Pryce
    -He started with Abomasnow whose Snow Warning whipped up a hailstorm.I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow flew up high.Abomasnow's Blizzard missed.Fearow was buffeted by hail.
    -Fearow defeated Abomasnow with Fly.Fearow was buffeted by hail.Pryce sent out Glalie.
    -Fearow's Steel Wing did heavy damage but it was defeated by Glalie's Blizzard.I sent out Heracross.
    -Pryce used Full Restore to heal Glalie but it was defeated by Heracross's Close Combat(although its Defense and Sp.Defense fell).Heracross was buffeted by hail.Pryce sent out Dewgong.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Dewgong with Close Combat but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.Heracross was buffeted by hail.Pryce sent out Froslass.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Froslass with Stone Edge.Heracross was buffeted by hail.Pryce sent out Walrein.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Walrein with Close Combat but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.Heracross was buffeted by hail.Pryce sent out Mamoswine.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Mamoswine with Close Combat.

Vs Janine
    -She started with Crobat and I sent out Feraligatr.
    -Crobat's U-Turn did little damage and switched to Weezing while Feraligatr's Ice Punch did little damage as well.
    -Feraligatr's Aqua Tail and Weezing's Thunderbolt did some damage to each other.
    -Feraligatr defeated Weezing with another Aqua Tail.Janine sent out Venomoth.
    -Feraligatr's Aqua Tail did heavy damage.Venomoth's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it did some damage with Bug Buzz.
    -Feraligatr defeated Venomoth with another Aqua Tail.Janine sent out Crobat again.
    -Crobat's U-Turn knocked out Feraligatr and it switched to Ariados.I sent out Ampharos.
    -Ampharos's Power Gem did heavy damage while Ariados sprang up.
    -Ampharos's Power Gem missed while Ariados's Bounce did little damage but paralyzed Ampharos.
    -Janine used Full Restore to heal Ariados while Ampharos couldn't move due to paralysis.
    -Ariados sprang up and Ampharos's Power Gem missed.
    -Ariados's Bounce did little damage while Ampharos couldn't move due to paralysis.
    -Ariados used Swagger to raise Ampharos's Attack and confuse it while Ampharos's Power Gem did heavy damage.
    -Ariados's Night Shade did some damage but it was knocked out by Ampharos's Power Gem.Janine sent out Toxicroak.
    -Toxicroak's Cross Chop did some damage but it got paralyzed due to Ampharos's Static.Ampharos couldn't move due to paralysis.
    -Toxicroak knocked out Ampharos with Poison Jab.I sent out Nidoking.
    -Nidoking defeated Toxicroak with Earthquake.Janine sent out Crobat again.
    -Crobat used Confuse Ray to confuse Nidoking while Nidoking's Stone Edge missed.
    -Crobat's Heat Wave did little damage while Nidoking's Stone Edge did heavy damage.
    -Janine used Full Restore to heal Crobat while Nidoking's Stone Edge did heavy damage again.
    -Crobat's Heat Wave did some damage and burned Nidoking but it was defeated by Nidoking's Poison Jab.Nidoking was hurt by burn.Janine sent out Drapion.
    -Nidoking's Earthquake did high damage but it was defeated by Drapion's Crunch.I sent out Arcanine.
    -Arcanine defeated Drapion with Flare Blitz and took little recoil.

I then went to the Indigo Plateau and battled my rival Silver.

Vs Silver
    -He started with Sneasel and I sent out Feraligatr.
    -Sneasel's Faint Attack did little damage while Feraligatr's Aqua Tail did heavy damage.
    -Silver used Full Restore to heal Sneasel while Feraligatr's Aqua Tail did heavy damage again.
    -Silver switched out to Meganium while Feraligatr's Aqua Tail did little damage.
    -Feraligatr's Ice Punch did some damage and froze Meganium.Meganium couldn't move due to being frozen.
    -Feraligatr's Ice Punch did some more damage but Meganium thawed out and defeated Feraligatr with Petal Dance.I sent out Ampharos.
    -Meganium's Petal Dance did high damage but it was defeated by Ampharos's Signal Beam.Silver sent out Alakazam.
    -Alakazam defeated Ampharos with Psychic.I sent out Arcanine.
    -Alakazam used Reflect to raise its team's Defense while Arcanine's Crunch did heavy damage.
    -Alakazam's Psychic did high damage but it was defeated by Arcanine's Crunch.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Silver sent out Gengar.
    -Gengar's Sludge Bomb did some damage but it was defeated by Arcanine's Crunch.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Silver sent out Magneton.
    -Arcanine's Flare Blitz did massive damage but it fainted due to recoil.Magneton's Mirror Shot failed due to lack of target.I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow knocked out Magneton with Return.The effects of Reflect wore off.Silver sent out Sneasel again.
    -Fearow knocked out Sneasel with Steel Wing.Silver sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat's Air Cutter did some damage while Fearow's Return did high damage.
    -Crobat used Confuse Ray to confuse Fearow.Fearow hurt itself in confusion.
    -Crobat's Air Cutter missed while Fearow hurt itself in confusion again.
    -Crobat knocked out Fearow with Air Cutter.I sent out Heracross.
    -Crobat's Air cutter did heavy damage but it was defeated by Heracross's Stone Edge.

I went to Fighting Dojo to try and defeat Blue but his Rhyperior swept half my team as I lost miserably.

Team:

Lv.60 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Earthquake) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.61 Male Lonely (Return/Fly/Steel Wing/U-Turn) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Sharp Beak

Lv.61 Female Mild (Discharge/Signal Beam/Focus Blast/Power Gem) Ability:Static Held Item:Wise Glasses

Lv.61 Female Impish (Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Earthquake) Ability:Swarm Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.61 Male Hardy (Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Poison Point Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.61 Male Adamant (Flare Blitz/Thunder Fang/Crunch/ExtremeSpeed) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers

After evolving my Politoed, I did the Rage Gyarados thing, and entered the Tr headquarters in Mahogany. I put Girafarig up first and beat the first floor trainers, then put Sudowoodo up first, also beating the Pokemon. With the help of Lance, we found out the two passwords. Sudowoodo was doing really good. Good thing we're going against like level 18 Pokemon. Thank God Sudowoodo learned Rock Slide, Rock Throw was so bad now. I then put Crobat up front. We finally got to Petrel. The battle started, and it was really easy with Crobat and Quilava. Then I followed Murkrow who had the password and came upon Ariana, who double battled me and Lance. Finally it was Pryce's turn. Girafarig beat Seel, Politoed beat Piloswine and Sudowoodo beat Dewgong. Easy

Team:

Heart Gold Team

I awoke in my room after defeating the Elite Four and Lance, and I headed downstairs. After talking to my mom and withdrawing some money, I headed out to Professor Elm's lab. I received the ticket that would allow me to ride on the S.S. Aqua and I flew over to Olivine City in order to board it. Before I did that, I met Professor Oak at the dock and he upgraded my Pokedex into a National Pokedex. I finally boarded the S.S. Aqua and I battled some of the trainers in their cabins. I visited mine and swapped Pokemon there, then I headed down to the second level. I battled my way to the captain's room and I found the lost little girl there. After stopping her from bugging the captain, I returned her to her caretaker and I healed my Pokemon before getting off the ship. Once I had arrived in Vermilion City, I spotted Suicune and I saved the game after talking to Eusine and before visiting the local Gym.

Yesterday I defeated Team Rocket, went through Ice Path to Blackthorn and did some training, including beating all the trainers on the route below Blackthorn. I was over levelled last time I posted, but the levels of the Pokemon of in-game trainers have caught up and even sometimes been higher than mine since then. I still need to level up some more.

I ended up keeping all the Pokemon from my last post on my team. I have been pleasantly surprised by some of the moves and HMs they have been able to learn. For example, my Noctowl learned Zen Headbutt and Air Slash, making it pretty useful in battle. My Furret learned Surf and Whirlpool through HMs, which is nice because it gives my Furret an advantage against Rock Types, and I don't have to teach my Quagsire all of the water HMs.

My next step is to train up several levels. My target is to get all of my team to at least level 42, but depending on how long that takes I might go for level 45. I might as well train them AT Ice Path, and while I'm there I can catch one of each species of Pokemon there. Once done I'll take on the Blackthorn Gym and then explore everywhere in Johto again, since I now have Waterfall. Then I'll catch all the legendaries I can currently get to and move on to Victory Road!

Current Team:

Noctowl, Lv 39, Zen Headbutt, Air Slash, Fly, Hypnosis
    Furret, Lv 39, Slam, Cut, Surf, Whirlpool
    Ampharos, Lv 39 Discharge, Flash, Headbutt, Thunder Wave
    Sunflora, Lv 39, Petal Dance, GrassWhistle, Mega Drain, Leech Seed
    Quagsire, Lv 39, Waterfall, Yawn, Slam, Earthquake
    Typhlosion, Lv 42, Flamethrower, Dig, Strength, Rock Smash

I decided to give up on my nuzlocke on platinum since I lost nearly all of my team right before the elite 4 >.>Now I'm trying a nuzlocke on soul silver. I did the close my eyes and turn the volume off method with the starters and got a male totodile. He's timid which isn't that great and named him Milk Shake. Next I caught a pidgey which I named Cucumber and a spearow named Pop Tarts. After that I caught a weedle and then a geodude in the dark cave. I also caught a bell sprout which I'm not using that I named Root Beer and lastly at sprout tower I actually found a gastly as my first encounter and I named him Manicotti. Current team:

Milk Shake the totodile lv 10
    Pop Tarts the spearow lv 7
    weedle lv 6
    geodude lv 6
    Manicotti the gastly lv 10
    reserves:
    Cucumber the pidgey lv 7

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I went to the Vermilion City Gym after stopping by the Vermilion City Pokemon Center. I battled the Gym trainers inside and I eventually managed to solve the Gym puzzle. Unfortunately, I left the Gym to heal my Pokemon before battling against Lt. Surge, as I've gotten used to doing that just to ensure that my Pokemon are perfectly healthy before a big battle. Once I was back at the Vermilion Gym, I challenged Lt. Surge at long last. I defeated his first Electrode with my Golem's Earthquake attack, then I switched to Ninetales and I battled Lt. Surge's Magneton with it. I beat Magneton with Fire Blast, and then I used Golem against Raichu and Surge's second Electrode. Only his Electabuzz remained and I used my Gengar against it. Hypnosis and Shadow Ball were enough to beat it, and I earned the Thunder Badge from Lt. Surge as well as a TM. I saved the game outside before setting off.

I did some rematches in the last three days.I also battled my Rival again once.But still I'm unable to defeat Blue.

Vs Blaine
    -He started with Torkoal and I sent out Feraligatr.
    -Feraligatr's Aqua Tail did heavy damage while Torkoal used Sunny Day to bring up the sun.
    -Blaine used Full Restore to heal Torkoal while Feraligatr's Crunch did little damage.
    -Feraligatr's Earthquake did some damage while Torkoal used Yawn to make Feraligatr drowsy.
    -Feraligatr defeated Torkoal with another Earthquake.Feraligatr fell asleep.Blaine sent out Camerupt.
    -I used Blue Flute to wake up Feraligatr while Camerupt's SolarBeam did high damage.The sunlight faded.
    -Feraligatr defeated Camerupt with Aqua Tail.Blaine sent out Magmortar.
    -Feraligatr OHKO'ed Magmortar with Aqua Tail.Blaine sent out Rapidash.
    -Rapidash's Megahorn did some damage but it was defeated by Feraligatr's Aqua Tail.Blaine sent out Magcargo.
    -Feraligatr OHKO'ed Magcargo with Aqua Tail.Blaine sent out Houndoom.
    -Feraligatr OHKO'ed Houndoom with Aqua Tail.

Vs Morty
    -He started with Drifblim and I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow flew up high.Drifblim's Thunderbolt missed.
    -Fearow's Fly did heavy damage.Drifblim's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it did high damage with Thunderbolt.
    -Drifblim defeated Fearow with another Thunderbolt.I sent out Heracross.
    -Drifblim's Shadow Ball did some damage while Heracross's Stone Edge missed.
    -Heracross defeated Drifblim with Stone Edge but it also fainted due to Drifblim's Destiny Knot.I sent out Feraligatr and Morty sent out Dusknoir.
    -Feraligatr's Crunch did high damage while Dusknoir's Payback did some damage.
    -Feraligatr defeated Dusknoir with another Crunch.Morty sent out one of the Gengar.
    -Feraligatr's Crunch did heavy damage while Gengar's Substitute failed due to low HP.
    -Morty used Full Restore to heal Gengar while Feraligatr's Crunch did heavy damage again.
    -Feraligatr knocked out Gengar with another Crunch.Morty sent out his second Gengar.
    -Feraligatr's Crunch did heavy damage and lowered Gengar's Defense while Gengar's Shadow Ball did high damage.
    -Feraligatr knocked out Gengar with another Crunch.Morty sent out Sableye.
    -Sableye's Fake Out did little damage and made Feraligatr flinch.
    -Feraligatr defeated Sableye with Aqua Tail.Morty sent out Mismagius.
    -Feraligatr's Crunch did heavy damage and lowered Mismagius's Defense while Mismagius used Perish Song.
    -Morty used Full Restore to heal Mismagius but it was defeated by Feraligatr's Crunch.

Vs Misty
    -She started with Starmie and I sent out Fearow.
    -Starmie's Thunderbolt did heavy damage while Fearow's U-Turn did heavy damage and switched to Heracross.
    -Starmie's Psychic did heavy damage but it was defeated by Heracross's Megahorn.Misty sent out Floatzel and I switched back to Fearow.
    -Fearow OHKO'ed Floatzel with Return.Misty sent out Lapras.
    -Fearow's Return did high damage while Lapras's Blizzard missed.
    -Fearow defeated Lapras with another Return.Misty sent out Lanturn.
    -Fearow's Return did heavy damage but it was defeated by Lanturn's Thunderbolt.I sent out Heracross.
    -Heracross knocked out Lanturn with Earthquake.Misty sent out Milotic.
    -Heracross's Close Combat did heavy damage(but reduced its Defense and Sp.Defense) but it was defeated by Milotic's Hydro Pump.I sent out Ampharos.
    -Misty used Full Restore to heal Milotic while Ampharos's Discharge did heavy damage.
    -Misty switched out to Quagsire and Ampharos's Discharge didn't affect it.
    -Ampharos's Signal Beam did some damage while Quagsire's Earthquake did massive damage.
    -Ampharos's Focus Blast missed and it was knocked out by another Earthquake.I sent out Nidoking.
    -Nidoking defeated Quagsire with Earthquake.Misty sent out Milotic again.
    -Nidoking knocked out Milotic with Poison Jab.

Vs Jasmine
    -She started with Metagross and I sent out Ampharos.
    -Ampharos's Discharge did high damage while Metagross used Gravity to intensify the gravity.
    -Ampharos defeated Metagross with another Discharge.Jasmine sent out Skarmory.
    -Ampharos OHKO'ed Skarmory with Discharge.Jasmine sent out Steelix.
    -Ampharos OHKO'ed Steelix with Focus Blast.Jasmine sent out Empoleon.
    -Ampharos OHKO'ed Empoleon with Discharge.The gravity returned to normal.Jasmine sent out Bronzong.
    -Ampharos's Discharge did high damage while Bronzong used Hypnosis to make Ampharos asleep.
    -I used Blue Flute to wake up Ampharos while Bronzong's Dream Eater didn't work.
    -Ampharos defeated Bronzong with another Discharge.Jasmine sent out Magnezone.
    -Ampharos's Focus Blast missed while Magnezone used Lock-On to aim at Ampharos.
    -Ampharos's Focus Blast missed again while Magnezone used Metal Sound to reduce Ampharos's Sp.Defense.
    -Ampharos defeated Magnezone with Focus Blast.

Vs Chuck
    -He started with Medicham and I sent out Nidoking.
    -Nidoking's Earthquake did massive damage.Medicham's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and its Hi Jump Kick missed as it suffered little crash damage.
    -Chuck used Full Restore to heal Medicham while Nidoking's Poison Jab did heavy damage and poisoned Medicham.Medicham was hurt by poison.
    -Nidoking knocked out Medicham with another Poison Jab.Chuck sent out Poliwrath.
    -Nidoking's Poison Jab did some damage while Poliwrath used Double Team to raise its evasiveness.
    -Nidoking's Earthquake did high damage.Poliwrath's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and its Waterfall did high damage.
    -Nidoking's Poison Jab missed and it was defeated by Poliwrath's Waterfall.I sent out Arcanine.
    -Arcanine defeated Poliwrath with Thunder Fang.Chuck sent out Breloom.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Breloom with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Chuck sent out Hitmonchan.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Hitmonchan with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Chuck sent out Primeape.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Primeape with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Chuck sent out Hitmonlee.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Hitmonlee with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.

Vs Bugsy
    -He started with Scizor and I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow flew up high.Scizor used Swords Dance to raise its Attack.
    -Fearow's Fly missed while Scizor used Swords Dance to raise its Attack again.
    -Scizor defeated Fearow with Bullet Punch.I sent out Heracross.
    -Heracross's Close Combat did massive damage but lowered its Defense and Sp.Defense.Scizor's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it used Swords Dance to raise its Attack even more.
    -Scizor defeated Heracross with Bullet Punch.I sent out Nidoking.
    -Scizor OHKO'ed Nidoking with Bullet Punch.I sent out Arcanine.
    -Arcanine knocked out Scizor with Flare Blitz and took little recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Bugsy sent out Yanmega.
    -Yanmega used Detect to protect itself against Arcanine's Flare Blitz.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Arcanine defeated Yanmega with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Bugsy sent out Heracross.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Heracross with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Bugsy sent out Pinsir.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Pinsir with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Bugsy sent out Vespiquen.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Vespiquen with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Bugsy sent out Shedinja.
    -Shedinja's Shadow Sneak did little damage and it was defeated by Arcanine's Crunch.

Team:

Lv.63 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Earthquake) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.62 Male Lonely (Return/Fly/Steel Wing/U-Turn) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Sharp Beak

Lv.63 Female Mild (Discharge/Signal Beam/Focus Blast/Power Gem) Ability:Static Held Item:Wise Glasses

Lv.62 Female Impish (Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Earthquake) Ability:Swarm Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.62 Male Hardy (Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Poison Point Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.63 Male Adamant (Flare Blitz/Thunder Fang/Crunch/ExtremeSpeed) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers

I just had my first death in my soul silver nuzlocke. Cinnamon the geodude. i was battling a bellsprout because it only had vine whip which is physical and it didn't do that much on the first hit but Cinnamon missed and it killed him DX RIP Cinnamon. Current team:

Eclair the kakuna lv 7
    Pop Tarts the spearow lv 7
    Milk Shake the totodile lv 10
    Manicotti the gastly lv 10

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I had two more rematches today:against Lt.Surge and Clair.I also battled Blue but got thrashes as usual.

Vs Lt.Surge
    -He started with Raichu and I sent out Fearow
    -Fearow's Return did heavy damage but it got paralyzed due to Raichu's Static while Raichu's Thunderbolt also did heavy damage.
    -Lt.Surge used Full Restore to heal Raichu while Fearow's Return did heavy damage again.
    -Raichu knocked out Fearow with Quick Attack.I sent out Heracross.
    -Heracross's Stone Edge missed while Raichu used Thunder Wave to paralyze Heracross.
    -Raichu's Thunderbolt did some damage but it was defeated by Heracross's Earthquake.Lt.Surge sent out Manectric.
    -Manectric's Overheat did high damage but reduced its Sp.Attack.Manectric was defeated by Heracross's Earthquake.Lt.Surge sent out Electrode.
    -Electrode knocked out Heracross with Thunderbolt.I sent out Nidoking.
    -Electrode used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness but it was defeated by Nidoking's Earthquake.Lt.Surge sent out Electivire.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Electivire with Earthquake.Lt.Surge sent out Magnezone.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Magnezone with Earthquake.Lt.Surge sent out Pachirisu.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Pachirisu with Earthquake.

Vs Clair
    -She started with Gyarados and I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow's Return did some damage while Gyarados used Dragon Dance to raise its Attack and Speed.
    -Gyarados used Dragon Dance to raise its Attack and Speed even more while Fearow's Return did some damage.
    -Clair used Full Restore to heal Gyarados while Fearow's Return did some damage.
    -Gyarados defeated Fearow with Waterfall.I sent out Heracross.
    -Gyarados used Dragon Dance to raise its Attack and Speed but it was defeated by Heracross's Stone Edge.Clair sent out Charizard.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Charizard with Stone Edge.Clair sent out Dragonair.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Dragonair with Megahorn.Clair sent out Dragonite.
    -Heracross's Stone Edge did heavy damage.Dragonite's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and It used Safeguard to protect its team against status.
    -Heracross defeated Dragonite with another Stone Edge.Clair sent out Kingdra.
    -Heracross's Close Combat did massive damage but reduced its Defense and Sp.Defense while Kingdra used Yawn to make Heracross drowsy.
    -Clair used Full Restore to heal Kingdra while Heracross's Megahorn did heavy damage.Heracross fell asleep.
    -I used Blue Flute to wake up Heracross while Kingdra's Hydro Pump did high damage.The effects of Safeguard wore off.
    -Heracross knocked out Kingdra with Megahorn.Clair sent out Aerodactyl.
    -Aerodactyl's Rock Slide did some damage but it was defeated by Heracross's Stone Edge.

Team:

Lv.64 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Earthquake) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.62 Male Lonely (Return/Fly/Steel Wing/U-Turn) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Sharp Beak

Lv.63 Female Mild (Discharge/Signal Beam/Focus Blast/Power Gem) Ability:Static Held Item:Wise Glasses

Lv.63 Female Impish (Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Earthquake) Ability:Swarm Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.63 Male Hardy (Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Poison Point Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.63 Male Adamant (Flare Blitz/Thunder Fang/Crunch/ExtremeSpeed) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers

I got everyone to lv 12, beat Falkner who was easy after I made Manicotti use hypnosis and curse on his pidgeotot. Then Milk Shake used leer a couple times and scratch. It took awhile because it kept using roost. After that I got rock smash, caught my next pokemn, a male hoppip which I'm most certainly not using named Parsly, beat the trainers on the route, got through the Union cave without catching anything because it was a zubat and I already have one, got to Azalea town, beat the grunts in the slowpoke well, again with out catching anything because yet again it was a zubat >.> then I beat some of the trainers in the gym but Eclair, my beedrill died against that one trainer's beedrill >.< RIP Eclair D;
    Current team:

Manicotti the gastly lv 15
    Milk Shake the totodile lv 15
    Pop Tarts the spearow lv 14

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I headed north after obtaining the Thunder Badge from Lt. Surge. I battled some trainers on the route between Vermilion City and Saffron City and I eventually arrived at the gatehouse to led to the city. I stopped by Mr. Psychic's house when I arrived in Saffron City, and I obtained the Psychic TM there. I saved that for later and I headed out to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon and stuff. I also did some trades with Pearl version at the Wi-Fi club and I headed over to the Saffron City Gym after visiting some of the other places of interest. I warped around the Gym using the teleportation tiles that were on the floors, and I battled some trainers as I tried to find Sabrina's location. I admit that I got stuck at one point; finding the right tiles that led to Sabrina has always been a challenge for me. I decided to buy some items before challenging Sabrina and I saved the game at the Gym.

Today,I had three rematches:with Falkner,Whitney and Brock.Only Whitney was the one challenging out of the three but I managed to beat them.I battled Blue again but lost in a close battle.

Vs Falkner
    -He started with Staraptor and I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow's Return did high damage while Staraptor's Brave Bird also did high damage but it took some recoil.
    -Falkner used Full Restore to heal Staraptor while Fearow's Return did high damage again.
    -Fearow defeated Staraptor with another Return.Falkner sent out Honchkrow.
    -Fearow's Return did high damage but it was defeated by Honchkrow's Dark Pulse.I sent out Heracross.
    -Heracross defeated Honchkrow with Stone Edge.Falkner sent out Noctowl.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Noctowl with Stone Edge.Falkner sent out Pelipper.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Pelipper with Stone Edge.Falkner sent out Pidgeot.
    -Heracross's Stone Edge did massive damage while Pidgeot's Return did some damage.
    -Falkner used Full Restore to heal Pidgeot but it was defeated by Heracross's Stone Edge.Falkner sent out Swellow.
    -Swellow used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness but it was defeated by Heracross's Close Combat(though its Defense and Sp.Defense fell).

Vs Whitney
    -She started with Girafarig and I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow's U-Turn did heavy damage and switched to Ampharos while Girafarig used Calm Mind to raise its Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense.
    -Whitney used Full Restore to heal Girafarig while Ampharos's Signal Beam did heavy damage.
    -Ampharos knocked out Girafarig with Signal Beam.Whitney sent out Lickilicky and I switched back to Fearow.
    -Fearow's Return did high damage while Lickilicky's Wring Out did some damage.
    -Fearow defeated Lickilicky with another Return.Whitney sent out Bibarel.
    -Fearow's Return did heavy damage while Bibarel's Ice Beam did some damage.
    -Fearow knocked out Bibarel with another Return.Whitney sent out Clefable.
    -Fearow's Return did heavy damage but it was knocked out by Clefable's Thunder.I sent out Ampharos again.
    -Ampharos knocked out Clefable with Focus Blast.Whitney sent out Miltank.
    -Miltank's Body Slam did some damage but it got paralyzed due to Ampharos's Static.Miltank's Lum Berry cured its paralysis while Ampharos's Focus Blast missed.
    -Miltank defeated Ampharos with another Body Slam.I sent out Nidoking.
    -Miltank used Attract to make Nidoking fall in love with it.Nidoking was immobilised by love.
    -Miltank's Body Slam did some damage while Nidoking's Earthquake did high damage.
    -Miltank's Body Slam did some damage but it got poisoned due to Nidoking's Poison Point.Nidoking was immobilised by love.Miltank was hurt by poison.
    -Miltank used Rest to completely heal itself and go to sleep while Nidoking's Earthquake did high damage.
    -Miltank's Attract(used through Sleep Talk) failed while Nidoking was immobilised by love.
    -Miltank's Body Slam(used through Sleep Talk) did some damage and paralyzed Nidoking while Nidoking was immobilised by love.
    -Miltank woke up and its Sleep Talk failed.Nidoking couldn't move due to paralysis.
    -Miltank knocked out Nidoking with another Body Slam.I sent out Arcanine.
    -Miltank's Body Slam did some damage but it was defeated by Arcanine's Flare Blitz who took some recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Whitney sent out Delcatty.
    -Delcatty's Fake Out did little damage and made Arcanine flinch.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Arcanine defeated Delcatty with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.

Vs Brock
    -He started with Golem and I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow's Steel Wing did some damage while Golem's Rock Slide did massive damage.
    -Fearow's Steel Wing did some more damage but it was knocked out by Golem's Rock Slide.I sent out Nidoking.
    -Brock used Full Restore to heal Golem but it was defeated by Nidoking's Earthquake.Brock sent out Relicanth.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Relicanth with Earthquake.Brock sent out Omastar.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Omastar with Earthquake.Brock sent out Kabutops.
    -Kabutops's Aqua Jet did some damage but it was defeated by Nidoking's Earthquake.Brock sent out Rampardos.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Rampardos with Earthquake.Brock sent out Onix.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Onix with Earthquake.

Team:

Lv.64 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Earthquake) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.63 Male Lonely (Return/Fly/Steel Wing/U-Turn) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Sharp Beak

Lv.64 Female Mild (Discharge/Signal Beam/Focus Blast/Power Gem) Ability:Static Held Item:Wise Glasses

Lv.64 Female Impish (Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Earthquake) Ability:Swarm Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.64 Male Hardy (Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Poison Point Held Item:Soft Sand

Continuing training for the Azalea gym. I'm getting everyone to lv 18. That should be good enough, knock on wood XD I also caught my um.... route next to azalea member. A female rattata which I named Lollipop after a mouse I had about 10 years ago. Finally my togepi hatched, I named him Chow Mein. He has a adament nature so I'm obviously not using it DX Current team:

Milk Shake the totodile lv 15
    Manicotti the gastly lv 15
    Pop Tarts the spearow lv 15
    Lollipop the rattata lv 10
    Chow Mein the togepi lv 1
    reserves:
    Cucumber the pidgey lv 7
    Root Beer the bellsprout lv 3
    Parsly the hoppip lv 6
    RIP:
    Cinnamon the geodude lv 7

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally challenged Sabrina to a Gym battle and I sent out my Scyther against her Espeon. I had it use X-Scissor and that did a lot of damage, but it wasn't enough to defeat Espeon. I had to endure its Shadow Ball attack. I defeated Espeon with another X-Scissor attack eventually, and I used my Golem against Sabrina's Alakazam. I managed to defeat it with Earthquake and then I used my Feraligatr against Sabrina's Mr. Mime. I defeated it easily with Crunch and then I obtained the Marsh Badge from Sabrina after that as well as the Calm Mind TM. I headed out to the local Pokemon Center afterward, and I healed my Pokemon there. I also accessed the PC and swapped Pokemon before moving on to Celadon City. Once there I visited the Department Store and I purchased some items. I headed out to explore the other areas of interest around Celadon City and I saved outside the Game Corner.

I beat Bugsy without any losses ^^ Pop Tarts was a champ. She almost beat his scyther but he healed it so I healed Pop Tarts as well and then she got a critical hit and killed it. She of course took down his metapod and kakuna as well. After that I beat my rival, found the farfetched, got through Ilex forest and taught head butt to Milk Shake, beat the trainers on the next route, caught a drowsee, got to Golden rod, beat the trainers in the underground path, and beat the trainers in the gym.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 324 of 377 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374 ... LastLast