Page 326 of 376 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 9392

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I beat the rest of the trainers in the underground, beat the trainers on the next route, caught a nidoran male which I named Scallions, Pomelo caught up with artichoke, also beat most of the trainers in the national park and caught a female sunkern which I named Tangerine, I'm still going to do the bug contest because you catch different pokemon and the entrance theme thing doesn't appear when you enter it so it's almost like a different area XD Current team:

Artichoke the quilava and Pomelo the butterfree lv 20 and lv 18
    Kiwi the spinarak and Radish the geodude lv 15 and lv 17
    Coconut the rattata and Yams the flaffy lv 15 and lv 16
    RIP:
    Papaya the hoothoot lv 15

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

While on Route 3 I passed by the meteorites and I battled some trainers as I headed over to Mt. Moon. Once I had arrived at the base of the mountains, I visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon while I was there. I decided to swap Pokemon as well since I had to battle my rival inside Mt. Moon, and I finally entered the cave. I battled against Silver and then I captured a wild Clefairy while I was moving around. I arrived at Mt. Moon Square after that and I visited the little shop there. I headed out to Route 4 afterward, and I eventually arrived in Cerulean City since there was little else to do on Route 4. I flew over to Saffron City and I visited the Fighting Dojo. I had a few Gym Leaders waiting for me there, and I battled against them. I made one more stop by the Pokemon Center before flying back to Pewter City. I went south to Route 2 and I saved inside the Viridian Forest.

I finally been able to complete my pokeathlon pokedex (that is, medaling the pokeathlon with every pokemon). I began with 470, so I had 23 left, one less then I usually use for mass-medaling. The pokemon left were Feraligatr, Torterra, Zapdos, Jirachi, Raikou, Moltres, Exploud, Vespiquen, Articuno, Sunflora, Celebi, Groudon, Vigoroth, Hippowdon, Butterfree, Empoleon, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Typlosion, Infernape, Mew, Flygon and Staraptor. A Vulpix filled in the group for an even 24. I began a few days ago with the power medals, followed by the skill, speed and jump medals. Today I finished with the stamina medals. I wasn't able to break any records this time, although I came within 10 points of breaking my stamina course record, aided by a triple no-miss bonus, which I believe is a first, for the stamina course.

I'll likely continue playing, in some capacity. Some goals I still have:

-learn to make custom aprijuice
    -get 500 or more points in the jump course
    -get 600 or more points in lamp jump
    -get 55 or more points in pennant capture
    -get 23 or more laps in relay run
    -get 200 points in block smash
    -get 600 or more points in the stamina course
    -get a triple no-miss bonus in the jump course

and just better my records in general
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I got my team to lv 18 and beat Whitney. God she was a pain to beat. Radish, my geodude must of got infatuated like 20 times >.< At least there as, yet again no deaths but it was close because I ran out of super potions.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I found a wild Pikachu right when I entered the Viridian Forest and I captured it. I also met some BugCatchers as I moved around the forest and I battled against them while I was there. It was easy navigating through that place, but I took some time to search the nearby trees for wild Pokemon via Headbutt. I managed to capture two new ones and I eventually found the exit. I arrived at the southern portion of Route 2 and I found a couple more BugCatchers waiting for me there. I used Cut to cut down some trees that were there and I collected a couple of items before finally arriving in Viridian City. I visited the Poke Mart and I bought a couple of items there before visiting the Trainer House. I battled Cal there and I earned myself a Battle Point. I headed over to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon, and then I went south to Route 1. I battled some trainers and I saved in Pallet Town.

I beat that trainer with a raichu in the national park, beat the trainers on route 36 and caught the sudowoodo which I named Honeydew, beat the trainers on route 37 and caught a pidgey which I named cucumber after my pidgey in soul silver, beat the rocket and got surf, got shadow claw and strength, and beat my rival in the burn tower, He was really difficult with just Coconut and Yams but I managed to not loose either.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I visited Red's house when I arrived in Pallet Town and then I went over to Blue's house and I spoke with Daisy. I visited Professor Oak's lab afterward and I talked to him as well. Since there was nothing else to do in that sleepy little town, I headed to the shore and I Surfed south toward Cinnabar Island. I encountered some trainers on Route 21 and I battled against all of them for the sake of experience and training. I eventually arrived on Cinnabar Island and I accessed the Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon on that PC and then I went back outside to talk to Blue. He agreed to battle against me if I obtained the other 15 badges, so I headed out to the Seafoam Islands to battle Blaine for the Volcano Badge. I Surfed through Route 20 and I used a Max Repel in order to avoid those annoying Tentacool. I battled against the trainers though, and I saved the game on the islands.

Anyway, I started a new game in SoulSilver right now. This time I started with Totodile and he's got pretty good stats allright. Anyways, we have just gotten the 2nd badge and right now, we are at Goldenrod city and will be getting the Radio card soon. Right now, I still don't have anyone in my team but soon enough, I'll be getting more members.

It was so sad. I startered battling the trainers in the Ecruteak gym and Radish died to a curse from one of the gastly's D; So I stopped battling them and went to olivine city and caught a new partner for Kiwi, a male brave krabby named Celery. Next i battled that stupid psychic with the slowpokes and one killed Kiwi with confusion D; It wasn't using it before DX Now I'm using Tamatillo, my hoppip. Current team:

Artichoke the quilava and Pomelo the butterfree lv 21 and lv 20
    Coconut the raticate and Yams the flaffy lv 20 each
    Celery the krabby and Tamatillo the hoppip lv 21 and lv 6

RIP:
    Radish the geodude lv 20
    Kiwi the spinarak lv 20

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Once I had arrived at the Seafoam Islands after Surfing, I entered the cave where Blaine's new Gym was located. I battled against the first Gym trainers that I encountered and I was able to defeat their Pokemon quite easily just with Golem and Feraligatr alone. I continued battling against the Gym trainers until I found Blaine in the middle of the Gym. I challenged him to a Gym battle and he sent out his Magcargo and I sent out my Feraligatr against it. That battle ended quickly with Surf, and then I used my Golem against his Rapidash. It landed a critical hit Rock Slide attack that won the battle. I switched to Feraligatr again and I beat Blaine's Magmar with Surf. I obtained the Volcano Badge and a TM afterward, then I went out to explore the Seafoam Islands. I arrived in another cavern and I slid on some ice. I eventually found some trainers to battle, and I saved on the next floor of the cave.

I have a Leaf Green Nuzlocke challenge, but I wanted to also do a Heart Gold Nuzlocke challenge.

My trainer ID ended with 0, so following the rules from Bulbapedia "If the last number is 1-3 the player starts with a Grass type, 4-6 is Fire type, 7-9 is Water type, 0 is the player's choice.". I am going to choose Totodile who I will call Fernando. I am going to try to call them with names that sound similar to the pokemon or evolution line, or whatever I come up with at the moment.

The pokemon I have so far acquired have been:

Xenophon the Hoothoot (at Route 29)
    Rin the Rattata (at Route 46)

I switched over to HeartGold version tonight in order to trade some Pokemon to SoulSilver version since I plan on restarting HeartGold version soon. I first traded over some version-exclusive Pokemon since those are always tough to obtain. I then traded over some of the event Pokemon like the Pikachu-Colored Pichu and the Toys R Us Arceus in order to activate the Spiky-Ear Pichu and Sinjoh Ruins events. I decided to trade over some of my stronger Pokemon for the Battle Frontier after that, and then I went out to capture some of the remaining Legendary Pokemon. I went to Cerulean Cave first and I wandered through it until I found Mewtwo's lair. It took a long time to finally capture the thing, then I went to the Power Plant and I captured Zapdos outside. I captured the Moltres at Mt. Silver afterwards, and I traded them over along with some Shinies that I had collected from others.

I got Tamatillo the hoppip to lv 19 and she obviously evolved. She didn't learn mega drain yet. I hope she does soon >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I kept wandering around the Seafoam Islands after battling some of the trainers on the first floor. I eventually arrived at a place with tons of ice and water, and I Surfed around until I spotted Articuno's hideout. I arrived on its little island and I battled it. I was able to put it to sleep with Yawn, then I tossed some Ultra Balls at it after I used False Swipe a few dozen times. I captured it eventually, and I went back to the surface of the island. I flew to Cinnabar Island to swap Pokemon among other things, then I flew to Viridian City since that's where the last Gym was located. I entered the Viridian City Gym and I started battling against the Gym trainers inside. There weren't that many present, but I still had a tough time against some of them. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center after that ordeal, then I went back to the Gym and I slid on the panels until I arrived at Blue's place. I then saved.

I trained my Pokemon with Gym Leader and Rival Rematches along with a few Pokegear rematches and levelled up my team to match Lance's level.When I felt I was ready for the Elite 4 and the champion,I challenged them and won quite easily.I watched the ending part again and landed back in New Bark Town.I went to challenge Red but got curbstomped which means I still have to train before the exciting match.Here are the battles:

Vs Will
    -He started with Bronzong and I sent out Nidoking.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Bronzong with Earthquake.Will sent out Jynx and I switched to Arcanine.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Jynx with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Will sent out Grumpig and I switched to Heracross.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Grumpig with Megahorn.Will sent out Xatu and I switched to Ampharos.
    -Xatu used Confuse Ray to confuse Ampharos.Ampharos hurt itself in its confusion.
    -Xatu's Psychic did some damage while Ampharos hurt itself in confusion again.
    -Xatu's Psychic did some more damage but it was defeated by Ampharos's Thunderbolt.Will sent out Slowbro.
    -Ampharos hurt itself in confusion and fainted.Slowbro's Body Slam didn't work due to lack of a target.I sent out Heracross.
    -Heracross defeated Slowbro with Megahorn.Will sent out Gardevoir.
    -Heracross's Megahorn missed while Gardevoir used Calm Mind to raise its Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense.
    -Heracross's Megahorn missed again and it was defeated by Gardevoir's Psychic.I sent out Arcanine.
    -Arcanine defeated Gardevoir with Crunch.

Vs Koga
    -He started with Skuntank and I sent out Nidoking.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Skuntank with Earthquake.Koga sent out Venomoth and I switched to Fearow.
    -Fearow flew up high.Venomoth's Silver Wind missed.
    -Fearow's Fly missed while Venomoth used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Fearow flew up high.Venomoth used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness more.
    -Fearow defeated Venomoth with Fly.Koga sent out Toxicroak.
    -Fearow flew up high.Toxicroak's Gunk Shot missed.
    -Fearow defeated Toxicroak with Fly.Koga sent out Crobat and I switched to Ampharos.
    -Crobat used Mean Look to trap Ampharos but it was defeated by Ampharos's Thunderbolt.Koga sent out Swalot and I switched to Nidoking.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Swalot with Earthquake.Koga sent out Muk.
    -Nidoking OHKO'ed Muk with Earthquake.

Vs Bruno
    -He started with Hitmontop and I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow flew up high.Hitmontop's Counter missed.
    -Fearow defeated Hitmontop with Fly.Bruno sent out Machamp.
    -Fearow flew up high.Machamp's Stone Edge did massive damage.
    -Machamp knocked out Fearow with Bullet Punch.I sent out Nidoking.
    -Nidoking's Poison Jab did some damage while Machamp's DynamicPunch did some damage and confused Nidoking.Machamp got poisoned due to Nidoking's Poison Point.Machamp was hurt by Poison.
    -Nidoking defeated Machamp with Earthquake.Bruno sent out Lucario and I switched to Arcanine.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Lucario with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Bruno sent out Hitmonlee and I switched back to Nidoking.
    -Nidoking's Poison Jab did massive damage and poisoned Hitmonlee while Hitmonlee used Swagger to raise Nidoking's Attack and confuse it.Hitmonlee was hurt by poison and fainted.Bruno sent out Hitmonchan.
    -Nidoking hurt itself in confusion while Hitmonchan cut some of its HP to make a Substitute.
    -Hitmonchan's Bullet Punch did little damage while Nidoking's Poison Jab did enough damage to make the Substitute fade.
    -Nidoking defeated Hitmonchan with Poison Jab.Bruno sent out Hariyama.
    -Nidoking's Poison Jab did massive damage.Hariyama's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it used Bulk Up to raise its Attack and Defense.
    -Nidoking defeated Hariyama with Earthquake.

Vs Karen
    -She started with Weavile and I sent out Heracross.
    -Weavile's Ice Punch did some damage but it was defeated by Heracross's Close Combat whose Defense and Sp.Defense fell.Karen sent out Honchkrow and I switched to Ampharos.
    -Ampharos OHKO'ed Honchkrow with Thunderbolt.Karen sent out Spiritomb.
    -Spiritomb's Sucker Punch did high damage while Ampharos's Thunderbolt did heavy damage.
    -Karen used Full Restore to heal Spiritomb while Ampharos's Thunderbolt did heavy damage again.
    -Ampharos knocked out Spiritomb with another Thunderbolt.Karen sent out Umbreon and I switched back to Heracross.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Umbreon with Megahorn.Karen sent out Houndoom and I switched to Feraligatr.
    -Feraligatr OHKO'ed Houndoom with Aqua Tail.Karen sent out Absol and I switched back to Heracross again.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Absol with Close Combat but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.

Vs Lance
    -He started with Salamence and I sent out Feraligatr.
    -Salamence's Dragon Claw did some damage while Feraligatr's Ice Punch did high damage.
    -Salamence used Rest to completely heal itself and go to Sleep.Salamence's Lum Berry woke it up.Feraligatr's Ice Punch did high damage again.
    -Salamence used Rest to completely heal itself again and go back to Sleep while Feraligatr's Ice Punch did high damage.
    -Feraligatr defeated Salamence with another Ice Punch.Lance sent out Gyarados and I switched to Ampharos.
    -Gyarados used Dragon Dance to raise its Attack and Speed but it was defeated by Ampharos's Thunderbolt.Lance sent out Garchomp and I switched back to Feraligatr.
    -Feraligatr's Ice Punch did massive damage while Garchomp used Swords Dance to raise its Attack.
    -Lance used Full Restore to heal Garchomp while Feraligatr's Ice Punch did heavy damage.
    -Feraligatr knocked out Garchomp with another Ice Punch.Lance sent out Dragonite.
    -Feraligatr's Ice Punch did heavy damage.Dragonite's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it defeated Feraligatr with Draco Meteor though its Sp.Attack fell.I sent out Ampharos.
    -Dragonite used Safeguard to protect its team against status while Ampharos's Power Gem did some damage.
    -Lance used Full Restore to heal Dragonite while Ampharos's Power Gem did some damage.
    -Dragonite's Draco Meteor did some damage though its Sp.Attack fell while Ampharos's Power Gem did some more damage.
    -Dragonite's Hyper Beam did some damage but it was defeated by Ampharos's Power Gem.Lance sent out Charizard.
    -Charizard's Flamethrower did some damage but it was defeated by Ampharos's Power Gem.The effects of Safeguard wore off.Lance sent out Altaria.
    -Altaria knocked out Ampharos with DragonBreath.I sent out Nidoking.
    -Nidoking's Stone Edge did high damage while Altaria used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Nidoking's Stone Edge missed while Altaria's DragonBreath did some damage.
    -Nidoking's Stone Edge missed again while Altaria used Perish Song.
    -Nidoking's Stone Edge missed once again while Altaria used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Nidoking finally defeated Altaria with Stone Edge.

Team:

Lv.72 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Earthquake) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.72 Male Lonely (Return/Fly/Steel Wing/U-Turn) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Sharp Beak

Lv.72 Female Mild (Thunderbolt/Signal Beam/Focus Blast/Power Gem) Ability:Static Held Item:Wise Glasses

Lv.73 Female Impish (Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Earthquake) Ability:Swarm Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.72 Male Hardy (Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Poison Point Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.72 Male Adamant (Flare Blitz/Thunder Fang/Crunch/ExtremeSpeed) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I went to battle against Blue after healing my Pokemon, and I used my Ninetales against his Exeggutor. I was able to defeat it easily with a single Flamethrower attack, then I used my Raichu against Blue's Gyarados. I defeated it with Thunderbolt and I used Raichu against Blue's Rhydon. My plan was to have Raichu beat Rhydon with Iron Tail, but that didn't work out so well so I switched to Feraligatr and I beat Rhydon with Surf. I switched to Pidgeot when Blue sent out his Machamp and I beat it with Fly. I then used Feraligatr against Arcanine and finally Golem against Pidgeot. I obtained the Earth Badge and a TM from Blue upon attaining victory, and I headed out to the Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon there and took care of other stuff before heading south to Pallet Town again. I arrived at Prof Oak's lab and I obtained the Rock Climb HM and information about Mt. Silver. I then saved.

I'm so sad. A stupid noctowl destroyed celery DX Poor Tamatillo. Then I spent like a half hour trying to find and catch a male corsola on route 40. Tamatillo is a female for some reason.... I don't think tamatillo is a fruit but whatever. I did after like 15 minutes find one but it was a female >.> Finally caught one and it has hustle >., I'm not going through that again . I named him Jicama which kind of goes well with Tamatillo. Now I'm battling the trainers in the light house.
    Current team:
    Artichoke the quilava and Pomelo the butterfree lv 22 each
    Coconut the raticate and Yams the flaafy lv 23 and lv 22
    Tamatillo the skiploom and Jicama the corsola lv 24 and 23
    RIP:
    Radish the geodude lv 20
    Kiwi the spinarak lv 20
    Celery the krabby lv 23 D=

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I flew over to Saffron City after talking to Professor Oak in Pallet Town. I headed over to the Fighting Dojo and I battled a couple of Gym Leader who were waiting there. I headed out to Cerulean City after that. I headed north to Route 24 and I went to one of the trees there and I had my Raichu use Headbutt until I found a wild Slakoth. I headed back to Viridian City after that, and I battled against Cal at the Trainer House again. I won a Battle Point after that and then I headed west to Route 22 and I entered the Pokemon League Reception Gate. I was finally able to visit Mt. Silver and I wandered around Route 28. I encountered tons of Pokemon in the tall grass there and many were tough, so I trained there for a bit. I went all the way to the Pokemon Center at the base of Mt. Silver, and I went back to visit the house that was nearby. I obtained the Steel Wing TM from the Idol and I saved.

I just beat the gym leader of Ecruteak, Morty. But before this, I caught a few Pokemon and took part in the bug catching contest. I also visited the Pokeathlon dome and I dunno if I'm gonna take part. I then trained my Pokes a bit and right now, I'm in Olivine city.

I didn't update in the past couple of days in regards to my Heart Gold Nuzlocke run, and it has been quite eventful:

-Defeated Bugsy, and Whitney, going to challenge Morty now.
    -No deaths so far, a couple of close calls.

I have captured the following pokemon:

-Steve the Caterpie at Route 30
    -Perry the Pidgey at Route 31
    -Nestor the Male Nidoran at Route 35
    -Baduska the Zubat at Ilex Forest
    -Pandora the Slowpoke at Slowpoke Well
    -Diomedes the Heracross headbutting in Azalea Town
    -Sally the Sandshrew at the Union Cave
    -Xenophon the Hoothoot in Route 29
    -Betsy the Butterfree in the National Park (Bug Catching Competition)
    -Wilson the Sudowodo.
    -Josephine the Spearow in Route 33
    -Peach the Bellsprout at Route 32.
    -Harrison the Eevee from Bill

Note: In my run, I am counting one-off pokemon as separate events, and I am allowing myself to catch it. I probably will not use them, but just to migrate it to another game if I want to.

My team consists of:
    Rin the Raticate who I met at Route 46 (Suprisingly fun to play with this girl)
    Fernando the Croconaw (Starter)
    Aeneas the Growlithe at Route 36 [Didn't use Roar, thankfully)
    Vladimir the Drowzee at Route 34
    Petrovich the Graveler in the Dark Cave.

I might use either Josephine, Harrison or Nestor as either my 6th member (Most likely Harrison, I need an electric type, unless I get Magnemite) or if one of my pokemon die. I left Harrison and Nestor in the Day Care Center in the meantime.

I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center after picking up all the items around the route, then I entered Mt. Silver cave. I went up the waterfall that was near the entrance, and I collected an item that was in one of the small caverns before moving on. I exited Mt. Silver on its side and I entered through another cave. I kept wandering around there and I even captured a couple of Pokemon including a Steelix that I encountered near Moltres' cave. I headed up the mountain and I arrived at the snowy area near the summit before I went back in through another cave that was higher up the mountain. I eventually reached the summit of Mt. Silver and I spotted Red there. My Pokemon weren't strong enough to battle against him though, so I climbed back down and I battled more wild Pokemon on my way down. I healed them at the Pokemon Center again, and I flew to Violet City and saved there.

I got everyone to lv 26, got to Mahagony town, caught a girafarig which I named Tangelo, got the secret power and hidden power tms, beat all the trainers, caught the red gyarados although I had to restart because the first time Yams got a critical and killed it, now I'm battling the rockets in their hide-out.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I visited the Pokemon Center in Violet City, and I withdrew the event Arceus from the PC there. I headed over to the Ruins of Alph and I went to the main research building and a man appeared by it. I went to the ruins and I was teleported to the Sinjoh Ruins where I found a cabin. I met Cynthia the Sinnoh Champion there and I talked to her. She went to the Mystri Stage to wait for me, and I followed after her. I walked on the stage and Arceus activated its power and it created a Palkia for me. It was level one and after I got it, I headed back to the Ruins of Alph, and I deposited the Palkia at the Pokemon Center before I flew over to Goldenrod City. I went to the Game Corner and I played the Voltorb Flip game there for a bit before I went to National Park. I went to the Pokeathlon Dome and I played there for a bit as well. I then flew over to Olivine City and I saved at the Frontier Access.

I beat all of the rockets in their hide-out and beat the electrodes. Either I'm really lucky or they don't have self destruct... Now I will probably get everyone to lv 30 and then battle Chuck.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just finished getting the first 8 badges, currently catching Lugia now.
    Friend Codes -

Pokemon X - 0834-2428-7190 - Name: Sage
    Safari - Panpour, Frogadier & Wartortle.

Pokemon Pearl ~ 2323 0057 2065 - Name: Three

Page 326 of 376 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336 ... LastLast