Page 327 of 376 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 9394

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I arrived at the Battle Frontier and I went to the Pokemon Center that was located at the entrance and I swapped Pokemon there. I headed into the main area of the Battle Frontier after that, and I went to the Battle Tower. I decided to challenge it with Snorlax, Gengar and Feraligatr, and I managed to beat seven trainers in a row there, but the battles were tough so I decided to take a break from that. My favorite facility has always been the Battle Hall, so I went there after battling at the Battle Tower. I entered the Battle Hall challenge with my Raichu and I had to battle against ten trainers in a row, but they only had one Pokemon each so it was easy. After winning the battles and getting some Battle Points, I headed back into the challenge and I beat another ten trainers before heading out to the next facility: the Battle Castle. I saved the game after choosing my team for the challenge.

OK, at this time, I'm gonna be facing Jasmine for her badge in Olivine after her Ampharos got better but some things happened prior to this. I ran into the legendary beasts, Entei and Raikou in the wold and did some damage to them. I'll catch them some other time, but not now. I also trained my Pokes some more and of course, beat the Cianwood gym leader to get his badge. After that, just did nothing much but I took part in the Pokeathlon. I took part in two events and won, just by a few points at both.

I beat Chuck and made a new wedlocke rule for my self because of something I experienced. 4 of my 6 pokemon died in the battle although I did eventually beat him. If more than 3 of my team die in a trainer or gym leader battle it doesn't count as a loss because it would take to long to train that many pokemon up at this point.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 18th January 2013 at 7:34 PM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Finally evolved my Shiny Dragonaire into a shiny Dragonite before I head to Tohjo falls, took my first steps into Kanto.
    Friend Codes -

Pokemon X - 0834-2428-7190 - Name: Sage
    Safari - Panpour, Frogadier & Wartortle.

Pokemon Pearl ~ 2323 0057 2065 - Name: Three

I challenged the Battle Castle a couple of times until I got bored, but I managed to get a ton of Battle Points, which was great. I didn't feel like challenging the Battle Factory, so I went over to the Battle Arcade and I challenged it with Feraligatr, Raichu and Steelix. I had a relatively easy time there since the roulette was always in my favor, but I got bored after a while so I left the facility early. I headed out to Olivine City and I visited the Lighthouse in order to battle a couple of trainers who were waiting for me there. I flew over to Goldenrod City afterward, and I went to the Department Store and I bought some items there. I went to the Day Care Center after shopping, and I left some Pokemon there in order for them to gain experience while I was busy doing other things. I went to Saffron City's Fighting Dojo, and I battled some Gym Leaders there before I flew to Mt. Silver. I saved there.

I have defeated Jasmine in a rather easy battle with her and of course, got her badge. Right after that, I've had an Aipom for a while and evolved it. I guess he'll be a part of my team since he's got good enough stats. I also have done a bit of training right now but I have yet to evolve my Eevee. Right now, I'm at Mahogany and I just caught the shiny Gyarados but I'll not be using him this time since I already have a good water type in my team (i.e. my starter, now a Feraligatr).

I beat all the trainers on route 47 and Coonut and Yams didn't get killed by that couple's electabuzz and magmar. They almost did though because they were both paralyzed but I kept healing Coconut and yams took out the electabuzz eventually. Now I'm going to the safari zone.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I decided to finally challenge Red, so I climbed Mt. Silver. I used a Max Repel to avoid some of the Pokemon that appeared along the way to the summit. I finally reached the top of the mountain and I met Red there. I saved before battling him just in case, then I challenged him. I used my Golem against his Pikachu, and I won that match with Earthquake. After Pikachu fainted, Red sent out his Lapras and I used my Raichu. I zapped Lapras with Thunderbolt, but it managed to survive. I had to endure its Blizzard attack, then I zapped it with Thunder. That defeated Lapras and I used my Gengar against his Snorlax. That match went nowhere though, so I used Golem again and I beat Snorlax. I sent out my Vileplume against his Blastoise and I won with Giga Drain, then I used Feraligatr's Surf against Charizard. Finally, I beat Venusaur with Pidgeot and I beat Red. The credits rolled after that.

I caught several pokemon in the safari zone. I caught a geodude for Baoba, a magmar I named Tomato, a nidoran female I named Clementine, a sentret named BellPepper who has a modest nature >.< a abra named Beet, and bellsprout named Manderin. After that I beat Janice. I had to restart once because Artichoke died and I wasn't having that. He made a come back with using smoke screen on her steelix 4 times =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I awoke in New Bark Town and I flew to Cherrygrove City. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center there and I Surfed to the little island in the sea in order to pick up the Mystic Water item. I flew over to Violet City after that and I visited the Ruins of Alph. I solved one of the puzzles there and then I went to Union Cave in order to access the others from that cave. I found a tiny place with tall grass after exiting the cave, and I found some wild Natu and Smeargle there. I captured one of each and I also battled against Psychic Nathan, then I solved another puzzle. I left the Ruins of Alph after that and I visited National Park. I headed over to the Pokeathlon Dome after that, and I played through some of the courses there. I headed out to Goldenrod City afterward, and I visited the GTS building and I deposited a Pokemon there. I flew to Blackthorn City and I saved before using the Move Deleter.

RIP? What did you do to Celery the krabby?
    Edward
    Soul Silver FC: 5158-1486-1707

So for some odd reason last Night I was compelled to restart my Soul Silver game. I must have wanted to go back to Jhoto. So,here I am posting what all happened. Also this is going to be long.I kinda want to have fun with these and make them worth wile reading so SORRY D: I'm also trying to write this as if I was Gold. so lets have fun! If you want to just see where I am and my team skip to the bottom of this post.

Hi. My name is Gold, I woke up this morning to find out Professor Elm was looking for me. Huh, I wonder why. Did he have something for me. I went downstairs and talked to mom for a bit before walking outside, looking around the little town of Newbark. I met up with Lyra and Marill who insisted that I go to Elm's lab. As I was on my way I noticed this dude with red hair staring into the professors building. He looked shady. I walked up to say hi but he told me to leave and pushed me away. Well that was rude, fishy is you ask me. I walked happily into Elm's lab and was going to tell him about the red haired boy but you know the professor. Always in a hurry to tell his thing. Apparently he got an e-mail from some dude called Mister Pokemon. That's the weirdest name i've ever heard. He lives out on Rout 3 and he needs me to pick up a "new discovery" he's found and bring it back. Great, i'm his delivery boy again. What worthless Pokemon is he going to give me this time to protect myself and then give it back.

I looked over at a machine that had 3 Pokeballs inside, all the of them glistening and just waiting for me to take one. Apparently it's shown that Pokemon's bond becomes closer when the Pokemon walks next to you. Not much of a shocker, just look at Lyra and Marill. Wait what?! Are you SERIOUS?!? This is MY Pokemon, I get to KEEP it! Wow. I'm speechless, this is such an honor. There's a reason why I like Elm. Lets see what we have here. Tododile, I like him, hes cute, and i've heard his evolution is really strong and fearsome. Chikorita, such a delicate grass type, Grass types are always handy with their status conditions. And Cindaquill The fire Pokemon. I just can't help it. This thing is to damn cute, the way it looks at me with its closed eyes, so timid yet so strong looking.

I end up going with Cindaquill and make him my new partner. Hes just to adorable, and i've always had a spot for fire types. I name him Roy. and find out he has a Docile nature. He sure does show it to. One of the professors aids gives me a few potions and i'm on my way to Route three.

I get stopped in Cherrygrove by some old guy that's giving tours to new trainers. I watch him zip around in his running shoes and i'm left here lagging behind. Well I follow him anyways and he shows me all sorts of things around the town until finally giving me some running shows! What a nice old man. I thought he was going to give me his or something bad but these feel good actually. I just walk up to the route when the old man stops me again and gives me the Map Card for my Pokegear. Wow this man is to nice for his own good. Anyway we head up route three, training a little bit and soon get to Mr Pokemon's house.

Mr Pokemon tells me about Pokemon Eggs and how they are still collecting information on them. I've gotta be careful not to drop this thing. Holy crap is that..Professor Oak!?! THE Professor Oak. Wow, I can't believe he actually liked the way I raised my Cindaquill so far. Hmm, whats this. A Pokedex! Wow! He thinks I can become as good as Red someday. I long to be like him. Strong, mysterious, overwhelming. I almost feel like he's always looking down at me from Mount Silver. I watch Oak leave and walk outside, heading back when I get a call from Elm.

"Gold, its terrible, please come quick!"

Oh god...I bet its that red haired freak!. Come on Cindaquill, lets cut him off! We run into him at the entrance to Cherrygrove and he challenges me to a battle. So he watched what Pokemon I picked and got the type advantage huh, what a dick. This is where I hate tackle, I miss three times in a row and Cindaquill is hurt bad [3HP left to be exact] but we manage to make it out alive. I manage to pick pocket his trainer card during our skirmish and get his name. "Silver." I make it back to the lab and get stopped by the cops, being accused, thankfully Lyra to the rescue. I give the cops his name and drop the egg off with Elm and he tells me if Oak thought I would be good then I should take the gym challenge. He's apparently good at spotting a strong trainer. I think about it for a while before going home to mom.

She's kinda hurt about it. I can understand how she feels. Her son is leaving, but she agrees to help me save money. I say my farewells and step out into the world. Lyra gives me some Pokeballs and shows me how to catch a Pokemon. So I walk around for a bit and catch the first thing I find. A Pidgey. It may be a girl but I name her Marshal. I think it fits. She has a Hardy nature and I got her at level three.

I make it back to route three and battle some guy named Joey who thinks his Ratata's all that and a bag of chips. I kick him to the curb but we exchange phone numbers for the hell of it. So I make my way up route three and we soon arrive in Violet City. I heal up and am soon staring up at Sprout Tower, a devilish grin on my face as I look to Marshal who was following me and the Pokeball that holds Roy before charging in, scaling the tower with ease. As i'm going up though I get a call from Joey who talks about how his Ratata is top tier. At the top I find who else but Silver who got the flash HM as well, I feel were going to be rivals through this whole journey. He leaves before I can tell him off so I decide to get the HM myself.

I am soon trucking back down the tower and think it's about time to challenge the gym. Falkner and his bird Pokemon. If he's going to use birds then i'll fight him with birds as well. It was tight, but Roy ended up finishing the damage that Marshal had started and we win our first gym badge. Oak might have been right. I heal up and its of to Azaela town. Before that though I get a call from Elm who tells me he wants me to take care of that Egg and to hatch it. It needs a Pokemon party to help hatch it. I agree and pick up the egg from the mart, about to leave before some girl in a kimono stops me and tells me to take good care of this egg for her...weird. At this time I get another Call from Joey who talks about his Ratata..yet again.

On the way down I meet a man that gives me Rock smash. Well that was nice. I keep going and eventually run into a wild Bellsprout. I end up catching it and calling him Derpz, caught him at level 6. I was going to use him as just a flash and cut slave but I think I might use him as a team member. I'll just have to make use with 2 move slots. We make it through union cave thanks to Derpz and find Team Rocket hiding out and cutting off Slowpoke tails! How cruel. And I thought they disbanded 3 years ago. Well I make it to town, heal up and find Kurt, a guy that makes Pokeballs out of Apricorns. He runs off to save the Slowpoke but falls down the well like a dummy and now I have to save him. I wreck all the rocket grunts and...what? Roy is evolving?! Wow Roy, you look good in your new look!

I kick Proton, the grunt leader out and an now sitting in the Pokemon center, about to take on Bugsy and his bug type gym. Also I just got another cal from Joey talking about his Ratata. I think i'm going to start keeping count...that's 3 times now.

Current Party:

- Roy - 16

- Marshal - 17

- Derpz - 13

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Muyho View Post
    RIP? What did you do to Celery the krabby?
    He got killed in battle so he got put in the RIP box, along with my other pokemon that got killed.
    I beat Pryce but at the cost of Jicama my corsola and Tamatillo my jumpluff. Sorry guys D= I decided to replace them with my female poliwag who still needs a name and Egg Plant, my zubat. At least now I will have a flyer. Current wedlocke team:

Artichoke the quil;ava and Pomelo the butterfree lv 31 and 30
    Yams the ampharos and Coconut the raticate lv 32 and 30
    Poliwag and Egg plant the zubat lv 20 and 7
    RIP:
    Papaya the hoothoot lv 15
    Radish the geodude lv 20
    Kiwi the spinarak lv 20
    Celery the krabby lv 23
    Tamatillo the jumpluff lv 30
    Jicama the corsola lv 30

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After visiting the Move Deleter's house in Blackthorn City, I headed over to the back of the Gym towards the entrance of the Dragon's Den. I entered the cave and I Surfed to the shrine in the middle of the lake. I found Silver there, and then Clair and Lance arrived. They wanted to have a double battle against me and Silver, and I used my Raichu against their Dragonair and Gyarados. I beat Gyarados with Thunderbolt and Silver beat Dragonair with his Meganium. We battled against two Dragonite, Charizard and Kingdra after that, and we won the battle. I left after Clair and Lance had been defeated, and I healed my Pokemon at the Blackthorn City Pokemon Center. I headed over to Ecruteak City after that and I headed west toward Moomoo Farm. I fed the sick Miltank some Oran Berries until it got better, then I picked up some Moomoo Milks from the farmer. I saved in Olivine City.

I beat all of the rockets in the radio tower, beat Petrel, beat my rival, beat everyone in the underground hideout, and beat Proton. However Yams met his match with his stupid houndooom. RIP Yams D= So now I'm using my chinchou. Um forgot what it's name is. I'm going to get him and my poliwrath and golbat to lv 30 before going to Black Thorn city. Current team:

Artihoke the quilava and Pomelo the butterfree lv 34 each
    Coconut the raticate and chinchou??? lv 34 and lv 25
    Plueotthe poliwrath and Egg Plant the golbat lv 25 and lv 29
    RIP:
    Papaya the hoothootlv 15
    Radish the geodude lv 20
    Kiwi the spinarak lv 20
    Celery the krabby lv 23
    Jicama the corsola lv 30
    Tamatillo the jumpluff lv 30
    Yams the ampharos lv 34 D=

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I went back to the Battle Frontier after wandering around Olivine City. I battled some more at the Battle Arcade, but luck wasn't on my side and I lost a couple of rounds before I could battle against Dahlia. I headed over to the Battle Castle after that and I battled there. I stopped after the second challenge and I went over to the Battle Factory since I hadn't battled there yet. That was a mistake however. I got three lousy rental Pokemon and I quickly gave up the challenge. I flew over to the Johto Safari Zone and I customized the areas and added some stuff around the new areas. I headed south after that and I met Crasher Wake on one of the bridges. I went through the cave until I arrived in Cianwood City and I talked to the guy who was afraid that his Shuckle would get stolen. He offered it to me for safekeeping and I headed over to the Pokemon Center to deposit it. Then I saved.

I got Egg Plant, Plueot, and Sealettuce, my chinchou to lv 30. Also sealuttuce evolved obviously. Current team:

Artichoke the quilava and Pomelo the butterfree lv 34 each
    Sealuttuce the lanturn and Coconut the raticate lv 30 and 34
    Plueot the poliwrath and Egg Plant the golbat lv 30 each

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Right now, I'm in Goldenrod to fight off the last remaining team Rocket members. Before that, I of course, defeated the 7th gym leader. I also caught a few Pokemon and evolved my Eevee finally. I also EV trained my team so that's what's been happening to my game.

Victory Road was simple as always. Even my rival wasn't too bad. Unfortunately for me my team is really weak so I've spent quite a bit of time leveling them up in Victory Road and Routes 26/27. Once everyone was at Lv40-43 I finally got the courage to challenge the Elite 4.

Will is the first opponent I had to battle. I went with Umbreon against his Xatu and tried to spam Dark Pulse but it used U-Turn and swapped out to Exeggutor. It only took 2 Dark Pulses for Exeggutor to fall. He went back to his first Xatu and because it was already weakened another Dark Pulse sent it to the cleaners. Will decided his best strategy was to send out his second Xatu so I just used Dark Pulse to win. Umbreon was low on health so I swapped out to Scizor to take on his Jynx and won with a single X Scissor. His final Pokemon was a Slowbro. 2 X Scissors and Slowbro was beaten. I healed and moved into the next room.

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I FINISHED THE GAME

Since Last time I trained and trained in the Fighting Dojo and through Rival and Pokegear Rematches and got my whole team to 75+.Since I was satisfied with the training,I went and challenged Red but since I could only take 5 Pokemon due to requiring HM Slave Snorlax for Rock Climb,I decided to use an RNG and the Pokemon to miss out the trip was Feraligatr,the Pokemon who was my first Pokemon and started the journey with.Anyway,I managed to beat him though it was difficult.

Vs Red
    -He started with Pikachu and I sent out Nidoking.
    -Pikachu's Iron Tail did high damage and lowered Nidoking's Defense but it was defeated by Nidoking's Earthquake.Nidoking was buffeted by hail.Red sent out Lapras and I switched to Heracross.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Lapras with Close Combat though its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.Heracross was buffeted by hail.Red sent out Charizard and I switched to Nidoking.
    -Charizard defeated Nidoking with Flare Blitz and took little recoil.Charizard was buffeted by hail.I sent out Ampharos.
    -Charizard's Flare Blitz did high damage but it took some recoil and was defeated by Ampharos's Power Gem.Ampharos was buffeted by hail.Red sent out Venusaur and I switched to Arcanine.
    -Arcanine OHKO'ed Venusaur with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Arcanine was buffeted by hail.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.Red sent out Blastoise and I switched to Ampharos.
    -Blastoise defeated Ampharos with Blizzard.Blastoise was buffeted by hail.I sent out Arcanine again.
    -Blastoise's Focus Blast did high damage while Arcanine's Thunder Fang did some damage.Blastoise and Arcanine were buffeted by hail.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Blastoise's Focus Blast missed while Arcanine's Thunder Fang did some damage.Blastoise and Arcanine were buffeted by hail.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Red used Full Restore to heal Blastoise while Arcanine's Thunder Fang did some damage.Blastoise and Arcanine were buffeted by hail.Arcanine's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Blastoise defeated Arcanine with Focus Blast.Blastoise was buffeted by hail.I sent out Fearow.
    -Fearow's Return did some damage but it was defeated by Blastoise's Blizzard.Blastoise was buffeted by hail.I sent out Heracross.
    -Red used Full Restore to heal Blastoise while Heracross's Megahorn did some damage.Blastoise and Heracross were buffeted by hail.
    -Blastoise's Blizzard did heavy damage but it was defeated by Heracross's Megahorn.Heracross was buffeted by hail.Red sent out Snorlax.
    -Heracross OHKO'ed Snorlax with Close Combat though its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.

And with that the Credits rolled for the third time and I was back in New Bark Town.I decided to challenge Pryce,Janine and Silver for rematches.Then I went to Silph Co. and chose a Treecko(pretty obvious because it is my favourite line) from the three Hoenn Starters.It has Timid Nature.Then I went to Prof.Oak who gave me a Kanto Starter.I chose Charmander.It has Serious nature.I then went to Mr.Pokemon's House who gave me the Blue Orb.I went to the Embedded Tower and caught Kyogre though it was difficult due to it having Aqua Ring to heal itself.I finally caught it in an Ultra Ball.It has Impish Nature(pretty bad but I don't care for natures nor do I ever use legendaries).With all done,I had my final battle of the game and surprisingly it was that guy again Youngster Joy my first opponent that was not my rival.I saved the game for one last time.

My Final Team:

Lv.76 Male Timid (Aqua Tail/Ice Punch/Crunch/Earthquake) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Expert Belt

My starter and one of my important Pokemon.Very useful against Lance.

Lv.76 Male Lonely (Return/Fly/Steel Wing/U-Turn) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Sharp Beak

My Flyer and though not as powerful as the others but very useful in weaking Legendaries(who would otherwise be killed).

Lv.76 Female Mild (Thunderbolt/Signal Beam/Focus Blast/Power Gem) Ability:Static Held Item:Wise Glasses

Another of my important Pokemon.

Lv.76 Female Impish (Megahorn/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Earthquake) Ability:Swarm Held Item:Expert Belt

Very Powerful and useful against Karen and Will

Lv.76 Male Hardy (Poison Jab/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Megahorn) Ability:Poison Point Held Item:Soft Sand

Powerful and useful against Koga and Bruno.

Lv.76 Male Adamant (Flare Blitz/Thunder Fang/Crunch/ExtremeSpeed) Ability:Intimidate Held Item:Leftovers

Very Powerful and useful.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I finished everything in Cianwood City, so I headed over to the Whirl Islands. I used Whirlpool to cross the maelstroms that were around the chain of islands, and I wandered around inside of them. I picked up some items and I went over to Lugia's chamber, then I used an Escape Rope to exit the caverns. I flew to Mahogany Town, and I went to the Pokemon Center to do some trades. After that, I swapped Pokemon and I went north to Lake of Rage in order to do some fishing for fun. I decided that I wanted a Magikarp that I could show to the Fishing Guru there, but I only captured small Magikarp, so I didn't get the Ether prize. I wandered south after that, and I went east to Route 44 and the Ice Path area. I traveled through it and I captured a wild Swinub there. I flew to Goldenrod City and I visited the Day Care on Route 34. I left the Swinub there to train and I saved in Ilex Forest.

I just decided to re-play heartgold.
    I am going to have an unattural starter (probably, nidoran.....)
    And i am actually going to beat the 100 battles in the battle tower this time XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Okay so I did some more trades in between training, and then I headed out to the Pokemon League since I wanted to challenge the Elite Four again and battle against their upgraded rosters. I bought some items at the mart there, and then I walked into Will's room. I challenged him to a battle, but I struggled a bit. His new Bronzong was quite unexpected (I never had much luck memorizing the new rosters), but Ninetales eventually beat it with Fire Blast. I used Feraligatr against his Jynx and Grumpig and I beat them both with Crunch. I switched to Raichu when Will sent out his Slowbro, and I defeated it with Thunderbolt. I fought his Gardevoir with my newly-caught Steelix, but Steelix wasn't enough to beat it, so I just used Feraligatr again. I used Golem's Rock Slide against Will's Xatu after that, and I won the match and got tons of prize money. I healed some of my Pokemon before saving.

Current team:

Decided to ditch shiny Pichu and Spikey-eared Pichu. I'd been going though Kanto with a much changed team from my Johto one to add a bit of a challenge, but having those two taking up space on the team was just too much. Was planning to replace them with a Nidoking and probably a Haunter, so headed down to route 14 to catch a Nidorino. Went pretty smoothly, managed to catch him in a Ultraball without dishing out any damage. Battled a few trainers on the way down there, although nothing particularly notable. Now spending a bit of time just outside Fuscia training him up to the standard of the rest of my team. Currently at level 25, aiming for about level 40, so may take a while.

Going to head off to catch a Haunter this evening. Not entirely sure about the wisdom of having 2 not fully evolved Pokemon on my team, (got a Pikachu too), although I am a big fan of Haunter and had one that was used fairly regularly on my original Silver, so for nostalgia's sake reckon it'll be nice.
    ALPHA SAHPHIRE

Politoad (aka Poliswag) and Gengar (aka Phobos) are such good Pokemon! Trying to get my Golbat into a Crobat. Seeing all these nuzlocks going around makes me embarrassed as I'm only going through vanilla aha
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Page 327 of 376 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337 ... LastLast