Page 330 of 375 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 9352

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I transfered over 5 of my team to my platinum so I could teach them some good tms then transfered them back. Now I'm getting them to l;v 46 before taking on the elite 4. Hopefully there will not be any deaths D=

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I visited the Violet City Poke Mart in order to pick up the Pokemon Egg from Professor Elm's assistant. I bought some stuff while I was there since I was running out of supplies. I headed out afterwards, and I encountered one of the Kimono Girls outside. I went to the local Pokemon Center after that, and I headed south to Route 32 after finishing all the little tasks in Violet City. I obtained a Miracle Seed from a guy as I was passing through and I battled some trainers as I made my way south. I eventually arrived at the bridge area near the Magnet Train tracks, and I battled the Fishermen there. I kept going until I found the Pokemon Center near the entrance to Union Cave and I healed my Pokemon there. I got an Old Rod from a man inside, then I headed out to battle a few more trainers and to capture wild Pokemon. After I fished and captured a wild Magikarp, I saved before continuing.

Beat Whitney. Caught Sudowoodo, planning to get a Ledyba on route 37 cuz they're ADORABLE X>

Bred my Bayleef and got two Chikorita eggs, received Slugma from Primo, and planning to use Zubat for the next gym (spam Bite)

Dustox deserves a Special version of Huge Power! C'mon GameFreak!

#TeamFroakie
    #TheCascoonOfDestruction
        Spoiler:- :

I have... A WATER-TYPE FRIEND SAFARI! The first type I used to really like!
    and another one I don't know about..

I've recently spent what feels like an age trying to train my team up and getting together enough money to buy lots of ultra balls and max repels in order to catch Mewtwo. Last night, I thought that I would finally go for it (I could always save and try again if it went wrong), so I got everything together and headed to Cerulean cave. Finding it wasn't too difficult (I normally have little patience for caves), and getting its health down was pretty much a breeze. I can honestly say that I have never struggled to catch any Pokémon as I did with Mewtwo. It took at least 40 ultraballs and as a last ditch attempt, I finally caught it in a net ball. I'm so pleased
    Extended White 2 Team

White 2 Friend Code: 2624 0604 4045

Continuing on, I demolished Chuck and Jasmine, the latter's pokemon being supremely easy with Vixen's Flamethrower.I went on my merry way to Mahogany town, hearing that a red monster was in thy LAKE OF RAEG.Defeated it and met Champion Lance.We teamed up to clear out the Team Rocket hideout, all of my Pokemon gaining levels.Gem is proving amazing, and well able to hold her own in fights.She wiped out half of the Poison types in Jhoto, I swear.Vixen and Spectrum made quick work of Pryce's gym, and off to Goldenrod we go!All shared exp evenly and got up to Level 39 each.OHMAGAWD Archer was hard!He defeated me on my first try, but with planning like on Morty's gym, we prevailed.Skipped the trainers on the route before the Ice Path for my fourth team member.To Ice Path!
    , the god of glitches

I finally entered Union Cave, and I battled against some wild Pokemon inside. I also found some trainers as I was moving around, and I battled against them for the experience. I moved around the first floor of the cave and I was able to find the exit easily, but I stayed there for a while in order to train my Pokemon for the upcoming Gym battle. I healed my Pokemon regularly at the Pokemon Center on Route 32, and I was able to level up my Pokemon quickly thanks to the battles. I finally arrived at Route 33 just east of Azalea Town, and after picking some Apricorns and battling a Hiker, I went west until I saw Team Rocket outside of the Slowpoke Well. I couldn't enter the well, so I went to Azalea Town first. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I went to Kurt's house. He left to deal with Team Rocket alone, and I bought some items at the Poke Mart before giving chase.

Got nostalgic and restarted Heart Gold. Got incredibly disappointed when I realized that you can't get Phanpy early in the game like you could in Crystal.

Chose Cyndaquil this time instead of Feraligatr. I wish Chikorita got a better, more offensive move set. Because I love her design.

I wanna use either Kingler or Dewgong this time around as my water type. And I think I'll use Jolteon too. Maybe Gengar. So that's like 4 Pokemon. I need to think of my Flying type. Pidgey and Spearow I've used too many times. Although I actually haven't used a Pidgey in a long time. And I used Noctowl in my last play through, I wasn't too happy with it.
    Shorts are just so comfortable.

http://rlxc.mybrute.com

FC: 0946 9966 5155

I headed over to the Slowpoke Well after picking up some supplies, and I found Kurt down there. He got hurt and couldn't continue, so I went inside the cave to stop Team Rocket myself. I battled several Team Rocket grunts around the cave and I saw the Slowpoke that had their tails cut off. I finally encountered Proton and I battled against him to stop Team Rocket's scheme. I used my Flaaffy against his Zubat and I beat it with ThunderShock. I then switched to Quilava and I defeated his Koffing with a simple Ember attack. Proton and the Team Rocket grunts fled the scene afterwards, and I left the Slowpoke Well. I visited the Pokemon Center in Azalea Town where I healed my Pokemon, then I picked up a White Apricorn outside Kurt's house. I went back to the Slowpoke Well after that in order to train my Geodude and Pidgeotto for the Azalea City Gym battle. I saved after training.

I traded some Pokemon over from Platinum to HeartGold. I then worked on training and evolving some of them. Once that was done, my Johto regional dex was complete and I received the diploma for completing it. Now I just need to finish obtaining all the Pokemon in the National dex - right now, I'm 40 something Pokemon away from being done. Today, I finished getting all the Pokedex entries for the starters from other regions. I'm currently leveling up a Staravia and a Luxio.

I actually beat the whole elite 4 and lance, although I lost Pomelo and Plueot. I kind of sacrificed Pomelo because she isn't very helpful. I still have these guys though =D
    Artichoke the typhlosian and Lemon the donphan lv 47 each
    SeaLuttuce the MVP lanturn and Egg Plant the crobat lv 47 each
    Tangelo the giraffarig is going with SeaLuttuce and my nidoran female is going with Egg Plant. I hate how both the nidorans I caught have rivalry >.<

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I returned to Azalea Town after doing a lot of training at Union Cave and at the Slowpoke Well, and I visited the local Gym after healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I had to navigate around the Azalea Gym using those little spider carts and I had to move switches around in order to travel along a different path. I also battled against the Gym trainers while I was at it, and then I reached Bugsy's spot at the end of the Gym. I battled against him and he used his Scyther first. I used Quilava and I was about to attack it with Ember, but Scyther used U-turn to escape the battle, and I defeated Bugsy's Kakuna in its place. I used my Pidgeotto against Bugsy's Metapod, then I used Geodude against Scyther. I was able to beat it this time with Rock Throw, and I obtained the U-urn TM and the Hive Badge from Bugsy after the battle. I headed out of the Gym and I saved outside.

Turns out Team Rocket had infiltrated the Radio Tower and it was up to me to stop it. Freaking SirPera showed up and tried to ruin everything but luckily I overpowered him and the rest of Team Rocket to save the day! After leaving I returned to Mahogany Town and went east towards the Ice Cave. Inside the cave Dyre evolved into Typhlosion! One more to go! It didn't take long before I was in Blackthorn City. I decided to go south and beat up the trainers (literally) for some extra training. Once all the trainers were defeated I went to the gym and took a break.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I went to the Azalea Town Pokemon Center in order to heal my injured Pokemon and then I went shopping with some of the money that I had earned. I stocked up on Poke Balls and Potions there, then I headed outside. I picked another White Apricorn in Kurt's backyard and I gave him a couple to turn into Fast Balls. I then headed to the Ilex Forest gatehouse, but my rival showed up before I made it and I had to battle against him. I healed my Pokemon after that ordeal and I arrived at the forest. I wandered north until I found those two guys who had lost two of their Farfetch'd. I agreed to help them, so I wandered around the forest trying to lead the Farfetch'd in the right direction. After finishing that mission, I obtained the Cut HM from the older guy and I cut down the skinny tree in front of the forest shrine. I went north and I battled against some wild Pokemon before I saved the game.

I transferred a few Pokemon to HeartGold from Emerald in order to get the remaining Hoenn Pokemon for my Pokedex. After that, I did some breeding to get some baby Pokemon such as Happiny and Bonsly. I then did some rematches against a few trainers in order to level up a Gible and Shieldon for evolution. And just a few minutes ago, I did some trading with my Platinum in order to get Rhyperior, Magmortar, Electivire, and Dusknoir. Now, I'm only 15 Pokemon away from completing my HG's Pokedex. All the Pokemon I'm missing are Sinnoh Pokes so I'm going to get them on my Platinum and then trade them over.

Hi?n t?i mình dang cung c?p Credit dĂąng d? ki?m tra thĂ´ng tin nhĂ* m?ng vĂ* tình tr?ng simlock iphone.

N?u cĂł nhu c?u liĂŞn h? mình d? du?c h? tr? vĂ* mua credit.

Check tr?c ti?p khĂ´ng ch? d?i ph? thu?c vĂ*o b?t k? ai.

L?y thông tin tr?c ti?p t? máy ch? apple

Ch?y liĂŞn t?c khĂ´ng ngh? 24/7/365 ngĂ*y.

M?i 1 l?n check m?t 1 Credit.

Các m?c n?p dang áp d?ng.

Du?i 50 credit giá 10.000 VND / 1 Credit
    Trên 50 d?n 100 Credit giá 8.000 VND / 1 Credit
    Trên 100 d?n 200 Credit giá 7.000 VND / 1 Credit
    Trên 200 d?n 500 Credit giá 6.000 VND / 1 Credit
    Trên 500 Credit giá 5.000 VND / 1 Credit

Log check demo

IMEI: 0128400028xxxxx
    Part Description: IPHONE 4 16GB WHITE
    Coverage End Date: Out of Warranty
    Coverage Status:
    First Unbrick Date: 24/10/11
    Last Unbrick Date: 24/10/11
    Next Tether Activation: Japan SoftBank.
    Lock Status: Locked

ThĂ´ng tin liĂŞn h? mua Credit

TR? S? CHĂŤNH

Ngu?i d?i di?n: TR?N VI?T TRINH
    D?a ch? giao d?ch: 64 (27) Ph?m Ngu Lão - KCN Hòa Xá - TP Nam D?nh
    S? di?n tho?i: 0914.37.47.48
    Yahoo: [ tranviettrinh01011984 ]
    Email: tranviettrinh01011984@gmail.com

T?I HĂ€ N?I (ChĂş Ă˝ call tru?c khi d?n)
    Ngu?i d?i di?n: NGUY?N TH? THÙY LUONG
    D?a ch? giao d?ch: Phòng 9N - 11C Ngõ 141 H? D?c Di - D?ng da - HĂ* N?i
    S? di?n tho?i: 0912.344.887 - 04.668.31.668
    Yahoo: [ tranviettrinh01011984 ]

I beat the E4 during this week I was absent kinda, and restarted immediately to get a new team running. So to make this short, I started called myself Pedro, because, well that's my name. I picked Chikorita for some variety and because drummerdude decided to take my cyndaquil. >.< just kidding. Called her Chica because... well she's a girl and that's the first thing I came up with. After I went all boss on Mr Pokemon, as I came back to Elm's lab I saw this red haired dude be a bully to me he also had an AK-47. like wth bro. I beat him easily, and I saw his name...

FREAKING DRUMMER. lol i had to

Well yeah I told the cop dude his name, he's kinda in trouble... probably not because Pokemon Police kinda fail and make little 10 year olds do all the work. I then found my first pokewoman, and caught a Sentret called Tails. Nostalgia. Hm...
    After some training I got to Violet City and went to the Sprout Tower, where I caught my 3rd team member, a Gastly called... To be honest I don't remember its name. Trained it and stopped for a whileee.

Last edited by TheSirPeras; 15th February 2013 at 5:17 PM.

I continued traveling around the Ilex Forest and I met a Kimono Girl as I moved toward the exit. I talked to her and then she left after assessing my Pokemon. I went around and I found the guy who taught Headbutt to Pokemon and I had him teach the move to my Furret. I moved around the forest and I used Headbutt to check out the trees, then I finally arrived at the exit. I passed through the gatehouse and I arrived in Route 34. I battled some trainers in the tall grass and I also captured a wild Drowzee. As I moved toward the Day Care Center, I met Lyra and she gave me a tour of the facility. I left my Drowzee there to train while I headed out again. I battled the last trainers on the route before arriving in Goldenrod City. Once there, I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and then I visited the Department Store in order to do some shopping. I saved the game in the basement.

After slipping on Ice, pushing boulders, and almost getting kissed by Jynx my team and I reached Blackthorn City. We walked into the city's gym to find narrow bridges with Lava on the floor. Decided that my team needed to focus more on personal growths so I am roaming the canyon south of Blackthorn and returning to the Icy Cave to challenge the wild pokemon there. I decided that my team would be at a disadvantage against Claire. So I decided to add the Gyrados I tamed at the Lake of Rage to my team for the time being. Once my pokemon all are near their 40's I will enter Claire's Gym and challenge her to the Battle of the century. Showing her that other pokemon besides Dragon and Ice can take her team down. My Butterfree Lowfat will demonstrate this theory.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I picked up some items that were lying around the basement at the Goldenrod City Department Store, and then I went back outside. I visited the Game Corner but I couldn't play the games without the Coin Case first. I visited the other buildings around town and I was able to get a free Bicycle at the local Bike Shop. I rode it around town and then I went to the Goldenrod Tunnel part of Goldenrod City. I battled some trainers there and I picked up the Coin Case on the southern end of the tunnel. I headed back to the surface afterwards and I went to heal my Pokemon and to do some training on Route 34. I managed to level up my Pokemon a bit while training there, then I went back to Goldenrod City. I visited the Radio Tower and I was able to pass the test that gave me the radio app on the Pokegear. Whitney was there and she returned to the Goldenrod Gym after that. I then saved.

I traded the remaining Pokemon I needed for my HeartGold's Pokedex over from my Platinum. After the trading was done, I was still about seven Pokemon shy of completing the dex, so I had to work on evolving these Pokemon. I spent a few hours level grinding by rematching various trainers in the game. Eventually, I completed my dex when I evolved Finneon into Lumineon. I checked out my upgraded trainer card (have 3 stars now) and then went and got the diploma. I then saved my game.
    Now, I have completed the National Dex on four of my games: HG, Platinum, White, and White 2!

Restarted my HG and my brothers SS and RNGed my TID/SID for some gnarly spreads. Gonna do a playthrough of them eventually. I'm eager to play my fav region once again.
    oopsie

Current team:

My theory about Suicune being at the Cape only after defeating Misty turned out to be right. Wasn't too hard a capture actually, despite not really having any Pokemon with low power or effective status affecting moves in my team. First time round KOed whilst trying to force its HP into the red with a Surf from Tentacruel. Got more lucky second time. Snorlax was very helpful, just stood there taking whatever Suicune threw at him and healing it off with Leftovers. Gave me ample time to spam it with Ultra Balls and after about 10 was able to catch it.

Decided to replace Pikachu with Suicune. Gives me a slight imbalance to the team, but Pikachu was really struggling to cut it, especially with the gym leaders. Will probably bring him back when I go back to region wandering, but for the time being I need a bit more power in the team.

After catching Suicune headed down the Saffron City to battle Sabrina. Followed a similar pattern to the battle against Misty. Haunter led but after failing to land a OHKO was promptly OHKOed himself. Snorlax then came in and dealt a good bit of damage, taking out her first two Pokemon before fainting. By then the battle was nearly over and all that was left was for Typlosion to come in and finish off the victory. Those two are making a pretty effective team

Gone off to Victory Road now to train up Suicune for a bit. Coming in at lv40 its at least 6 levels off the bottom end of the rest of the team and struggled to cut it offensively against some of the warm up trainers in Sabrina's Gym. Going to be off to Fusica after that, before the long awaited visit to Blaine. Looking forward to that one.
    SOUL SILVER

So I started HG again a couple of days ago so I'll give a very brief recap. I choose Totodile, the first pokemon I caught was pidgey defeated the first gym with Totodile then the second with sandshrew, pidgey and Totodile. Then caught a Pineco in Ilex forest. Now I'm outside goldenrod after I tried to beat Whitney and got smoked by her Miltank so now I'm training Peeto(Pineco) before trying again. Another note is that I haven't let Totodile evolve yet because I like it too much but I will soon. Pidgey has evolved and sandshrew has become my HM slave.
    My HG team:

I went to the Goldenrod City Gym after purchasing some items at the local Pokemon Center and after training a bit at Route 34. I arrived at the Gym and I had to navigate around the Clefairy-shaped maze while battling against female Gym trainers. I was able to defeat all of them without much difficulty, and then I went to the Pokemon Center again to heal my Pokemon before challenging Whitney. I headed back to the Gym to battle her, and she sent out her Clefairy. I used my Flaaffy and I was able to hit it with Thunder Wave, which paralyzed Clefairy. A couple of Thundershock attacks were enough to beat it, then I had to face off against that horrid Miltank. I used my Pidgeotto against it but Miltank's Rollout defeated it, so I used Oddish and then finally Quilava once Oddish had put Miltank to sleep with Sleep Powder. I defeated Miltank with several of Quilava's Flame Wheel attacks.

After finally catching my Latios, I have started my SoulSilver Nuzlocke.

The rules for this Nuzlocke:

- Must nickname all captred Pokemon
    - If Pokemon faints, it must be placed in the Computer until Red has been defeated (no revives)
    - First Pokemon encourtered per area may be caught, only one per area (set Pokemon such as Lugia, Togepi, Sudowoodo, Red Gyarados do NOT count to this)
    - Special rule: The only type of Pokeballs I can purchase, are plain Poke Balls.
    - Victory once Red has been defeated.

So now I just started, here is my starter:

<--- Jaws, Level 5, Quirky Natured.

Page 330 of 375 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340 ... LastLast