Page 331 of 374 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 9342

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

First off let me clarify that I restarted the game a couple months ago but haven't played it since so this is what's going on or what happened last.

Turned game on and noticed I was outside of Mr. Pokemon house with a level 10 Totodile. I really should of gotten further but yep, I WAS AT THE BEGINNING! So went down that route to get to New Bark Town, healed my Totodile and out of the blue a red haired trainer thinkin he's all that stops me and wants to battle and say's only wimps get Pokemon the legit way. "Dude you DON'T STEAL POKEMON, WTF IS WRONG WIT YOU?!" So I kick his *** like always and he say's he's gonna be the best Pokemon master or somewhere along those lines, yea like I really believe that. He returns and say's he dropped his trainer card and I now have his identity. Yep, this guy's screwed like a serial killer that confessed to the murderers. So I go on my merry way back to New Bark town and the cops accuse me, oh yea a little 10 year olds really gonna steal a Pokemon. Uh huh, quit watching Criminal Minds, Law and Order, CSI, etc man, you don't know what your doing, that stuffs so unrealistic. So then Lyra then darts in and goes "On nu uh you didn't just say that (with the finger movement's) jk. So she convinced the cop it wasn't me and he's all of a sudden amazed that I battled him and asked for his name. I give him his name and I get some Pokeballs. Oh yea. I then leave and go get me some Pokemon, but NO Lyra had to stop me and show me how to catch a Pokemon -_- After all that was said and done I found a little innocent Pidgey lost in the wilderness and captured it. Don't know if imma use it or not but it'll help me in the Sprout Tower. That's about all I've done today. I'll be playing it again tomorrow.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

Whitney threw a huge temper tantrum after I beat her, but I eventually obtained the Plain Badge and the Attract TM. I headed out to the Goldenrod City Pokemon Center afterwards to heal my Pokemon, then I visited the Department Store to stock up on items. I played a few games at the local Game Corner after that, then I went back to Route 34 to pick up my Drowzee. I did some training in the tall grass around the Day Care Center, and then I went north to National Park. I obtained a Spearow at the gatehouse, then I began battling against the trainers on Route 35. I continued heading north until I arrived at the gatehouse, but I decided to train a bit in the tall grass before moving on. I spent at least 30 minutes training my Pokemon before I finally arrived at National Park. I obtained a Quick Claw there, then I battled the trainers in the tall grass. I saved after catching a wild Sunkern.

Last post of Nuzlocke run.

I made my way up to Mr. Pokemon's house, got the egg from him and the PokeDex from Professor Oak. Made my way down to Cherrygrove and met my Rival. His Chickorita stood no match for Jaws, who was already level 9. Jaws lost only 2 HP in the battle.

After getting taught how to catch Pokemon by Lyra, I caught a level three Sentrent, named it Scout.

<--- Scout, level 3, Naughty Nature. Route 29 Capture.

And five minutes later, Scout dies to a level 3 Pidgey -_-

RIP Scout

It was a careless mistake, most of Pidgey's tackles didn't deal as much damage as he had left, but they were close enough I should've sent Jaws out. It ended up costing me a member of my team.

Then I caught:

<--- Buzz, level 4. Bashful Nature. Route 30 Capture.

My first nuzlocke, not the best of starts.

EDIT with Second update.

Made it to Violet City.

Caught these Pokemon:

<--- Roxie, level 3, Careful. Route 46 Capture
    <--- Phyll, level 3, Timid. Route 31 Capture
    <--- Zu, level 2, Careful. Dark Cave Capture
    <--- Erika, level 4, Timid. Route 32 Capture

Current team:

<--- Jaws, Level 12, Quirky. New Bark Town Starter.
    <--- Buzz, Level 5, Bashful. Route 30 Capture.
    <--- Roxie, level 8, Careful. Route 46 Capture
    <--- Zu, level 5, Careful. Dark Cave Capture

Boxed:
    None

Deceased:

<--- Scout, level 4, Naughty Nature. Route 29 Capture.
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 19th February 2013 at 10:08 PM.

I wandered around National Park some more after battling the trainers just to do some more training against wild Pokemon, and then I headed out to the gatehouse again. I went west until I arrived outside of the Pokeathlon Dome area. I met Magnus and his Poliwrath there, and I went to the Pokeathlon Dome to participate. I played around there for a while before I headed back to National Park to participate in the Bug-Catching Contest. I participated with my Quilava and I managed to catch a strong Scyther. I came in third place , and I headed out to Route 36 after that. I battled more trainers there and I collected a Blue Apricorn before I moved on to the Sudowoodo that was blocking the path. I used the Squirtbottle on it and it attacked. I was able to weaken it with Quilava and Gloom, then I successfully captured it in a Great Ball. I saved the game on my way to Violet City.

After taking an extended break from Pokemon Training (a number of months) and studying Pokemon Biology, I have reunited myself with my Pokemon.
    My aim is to raise the level of my Pokemon to 45 before challenging the Elite Four. Alan finally called and I received my Fire Stone allowing me to evolve my Growlithe into Arcanine.

My current team after 43 hours of gameplay:

Feraligatr - Level 43 - 137HP
    Moves - Surf , Ice Fang , Crunch , Waterfall
    Ability: Torrent

Nidoking / - Level 43 - 138HP
    Moves - Earthquake , Avalanche , Dragon Pulse , Earth Power
    Ability: Poison Point

Ampharos - Level 43 - 138HP
    Moves - Thunder , Cotton Spore , Discharge , Thunderpunch
    Ability: Static

Ho-Oh / - Level 46 - 156HP
    Moves - Extrasensory , Sunny Day , Fire Blast , Sacred Fire
    Ability: Pressure

Togetic / - Level 43 - 107HP
    Moves - Ancientpower , Shadow Ball , Extrasensory , Fly
    Ability: Hustle

Arcanine - Level 43 - 144HP
    Moves - Fire Fang , Flamethrower , Flame Wheel , Reversal
    Ability: Flash Fire

I'm thinking of teaching SolarBeam to either Ho-Oh or Arcanine.

Last post of my Nuzlocke Run.

Luckily, my first encounter in Sprout Tower was a level 3 female Gaslty.

<--- Shade, level 3, Timid. Sprout Tower Capture.

I trained Shade and Zu up to level 9 inside Sprout Tower before fighting Falkner, but neither of them ever even game out.

Roxie swept Falkner's Pidgey and Pidgeotto with ease. Three total Rock Throws used and Roxie only lost 7 HP in the battle.

Received the Togepi egg from Professor Elm's assistant.

Saved the game and ended for the night there.

Edit... Caught a Level 6 Female Geodude in Union Cave... not very pleased.

Edit #2 ...... Caught a level 6 Male Hoppip, named it Hops.

Current team:

<--- Jaws, Level 16, Quirky. New Bark Town Starter.
    <--- Buzz, Level 9, Bashful. Route 30 Capture.
    <--- Roxie, level 13, Careful. Route 46 Capture
    <--- Zu, level 11, Careful. Dark Cave Capture
    <--- Shade, level 12, Timid. Sprout Tower Capture.
    <--- Currently an Egg.

Boxed:
    <--- Geodudette, level 6, unknown. Union Cave Capture
    <--- Hops, Level 6, unknown. Route 33 Capture.

Deceased:

<--- Scout, level 4, Naughty Nature. Route 29 Capture.
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 21st February 2013 at 1:34 AM.

I arrived in Violet City in order to heal my Pokemon after I battled against Sudowoodo. I then bought some items at the local Poke Mart. I went over to the Ruins of Alph afterwards and I completed another puzzle. I then headed back out to Route 36 and I went north. I battled the trainers along the path and I collected a Blue, Red and Black Apricorn. I arrived in Ecruteak City after I captured a wild Stantler in the tall grass on Route 36, and I visited the Pokemon Center. I met Bill there and he talked to me before returning to his home in Goldenrod City. I healed my Pokemon and I also swapped Pokemon on the PC. I left the Pokemon Center and I went to the Dance Theater. I saw a Team Rocket grunt in there who was bothering a Kimono Girl, and I defeated him and his Koffing easily. I wandered around town afterwards to collect information, and I saved outside the Burned Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ90 View Post
    After taking an extended break from Pokemon Training (a number of months) and studying Pokemon Biology, I have reunited myself with my Pokemon.
    My aim is to raise the level of my Pokemon to 45 before challenging the Elite Four. Alan finally called and I received my Fire Stone allowing me to evolve my Growlithe into Arcanine.

My current team after 43 hours of gameplay:

Feraligatr - Level 43 - 137HP
    Moves - Surf , Ice Fang , Crunch , Waterfall
    Ability: Torrent

Nidoking / - Level 43 - 138HP
    Moves - Earthquake , Avalanche , Dragon Pulse , Earth Power
    Ability: Poison Point

Ampharos - Level 43 - 138HP
    Moves - Thunder , Cotton Spore , Discharge , Thunderpunch
    Ability: Static

Ho-Oh / - Level 46 - 156HP
    Moves - Extrasensory , Sunny Day , Fire Blast , Sacred Fire
    Ability: Pressure

Togetic / - Level 43 - 107HP
    Moves - Ancientpower , Shadow Ball , Extrasensory , Fly
    Ability: Hustle

Arcanine - Level 43 - 144HP
    Moves - Fire Fang , Flamethrower , Flame Wheel , Reversal
    Ability: Flash Fire

I'm thinking of teaching SolarBeam to either Ho-Oh or Arcanine.
    Correction to the above: my Ampharos knows Signal Beam, not Cotton Spore.

Feraligatr, Nidoking, Ampharos, Togetic and Arcanine are all Level 45 now. Ho-Oh is still Level 46. I'm going to face the Elite Four / Lancey-Pants. I'm really quite nervous about it, I hate losing. I feel I can deal with the Elite Four (except for Karen's Houndoom). It's Lance that I'm not so sure about, more specifically his three Dragonites! One Dragonite would be ok, two would not be ideal, but three is horrible.

After 46 hours and 45 minutes of gameplay, I won against the Elite Four and Lance! It was my first attempt against the Elite Four and Lance. I'm in disbelief, can't believe I'm Johto Champion. The Elite Four were fairly straightforward but Lance was a difficult battle. I didn't deserve to win it, but I stuck with it despite being sure I was going to lose.

Summary of Elite Four / Lance performance:

Will - Participants: Nidoking, Feraligatr, Arcanine and Ampharos. (Not Used: Togetic and Ho-Oh)
    Knocked Out (KO): Nidoking (OHKO by Xatu's Psychic - Critical hit...)

Koga - Participants: Togetic, Arcanine, Ampharos and Nidoking. (Not Used: Feraligatr and Ho-Oh)
    KO: None
    Koga did not inflict a single HP of damage on any of my Pokemon. Amazing! The only moves that were used against me were Ariados' Spider Web and Crobat's Double Team twice.

Bruno - Participants: Togetic, Nidoking, Feraligatr, Ampharos and Ho-Oh. (Not Used: Arcanine)
    KO: Togetic (OHKO by Hitmontop's Counter - countered my Fly attack)
    KO: Ho-Oh (by Machamp - from full health down to 12HP after one Rock Slide, then KO'd by Revenge)

Karen - Participants: Ho-Oh, Ampharos, Nidoking, Arcanine, Togetic. (Not Used: Feraligatr)
    KO: None
    By the way, Nidoking OHKO'd Houndoom with Earthquake. X-D

Lance - Participants: Ampharos, Togetic, Ho-Oh, Nidoking, Arcanine and Feraligatr.
    KO: Everybody at least once. Ampharos and Feraligatr were both Max Revived once each, and 'normally' Revived once each.
    Feraligatr was the remaining pokemon at the end of the battle, who knocked out Charizard with Surf.

My Team after defeating Lance: Togetic Lv45, Arcanine Lv45, Ho-Oh Lv46, Nidoking Lv46, Ampharos Lv46, and Feraligatr Lv47.

STAR PERFORMER: Ampharos
    HONOURABLE MENTIONS: Feraligatr and Nidoking
    DISHONOURABLE MENTION: Ho-Oh

~~~~~

I was teleported back to New Bark Town where Elmsy-Poo gave me a ticket for the S.S. Aqua. Off to Olivine we went and we saw Professor Oak as we came into the Cruise Terminal. He gave me a National Dex.
    Now we start our Kanto Adventure!! Next update will come after earning the Thunder Badge in Vermilion City.
    Last edited by EJ90; 21st February 2013 at 5:25 PM.

Last post of this nuzlocke run.

The Togepi egg hatched... it was a Male Relaxed Togepi, I named it Peace. I also caught another Pokemon and KOed my Slowpoke Well encounter (a Zubat).

<--- Peace, level 1, Relaxed. Gift Pokemon
    <--- Florio, level 6, Jolly. Ilex Forest Capture.

After defeating Rocket Executive Proton with ease thanks to Jaws, who evolved at the end of the battle, I battled my Rival before battling Bugsy.

My Rival's Gastly used Curse straight away on Roxie, who used Rock Throw and KOed Gaslty. He then switched to Bayleef and I switched to Zu, who struggled battling Bayleef. I switched to Shade after Zu got low HP, and one Critical Hit from Razor Leaf put Shade really low HP. I switched to Buzz, recovered Shade, and then Buzz eventually died, but dealt enough damage to give Shade time to use Hypnosis. I then used Curse, Bayleef woke up and used Reflect. I recovered Shade and eventually Bayleef died, but not before giving Shade 1 HP left on a non Critical Hit Razor Leaf.

RIP Buzz, Level 4 ---> level 10.

I battled Bugsy using Roxie. Bugsy started with Scyther and Roxie used Rock Polish, but not before Scyther used U-Turn, switching to Metapod. I maxed my Speed and Defense vs the Metapod and than knocked Metapod out. He switched back to Sycther, who somehow survived a Rock Throw from my level 16 Roxie, and Scyther ate his Oran Berry and fled using U-Turn. I recovered Roxie while Kakuna used Poison Sting. I used Rock Throw, Kakuna barely survived, and then Roxie gets Poisoned from Poison Sting. Roxie ends up beating Kakuna and Scyther and I defeated Bugsy without any losses.

Current team:

<--- Jaws, Level 18, Quirky. New Bark Town Starter.
    <--- Roxie, level 17, Careful. Route 46 Capture
    <--- Zu, level 13, Careful. Dark Cave Capture
    <--- Shade, level 14, Timid. Sprout Tower Capture.
    <--- Hops, Level 7, Lonely. Route 33 Capture.
    <--- Peace, level 9, Relaxed. Gift Pokemon

Boxed:
    <--- Geodudette, level 6, Quirky. Union Cave Capture

Deceased:

<--- Scout, level (3) 4, Naughty Nature. Route 29 Capture.
    <--- Buzz, Level (4) 10, Bashful. Route 30 Capture.
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 21st February 2013 at 6:32 PM.

I went through the gym trainers of the Blackthorn Gym pretty quickly before challenging Claire. She started with Gyarados and I had Hugh out. Hugh started off with Toxic Spikes to make everything easier later in the battle and then used Sludge Bomb until it fainted. I sent in 'Murica and knocked out the weakened Gyarados with Body Slam. I swapped to ProfessorX when he sent out his first Dragonair and it only took 2 Shadow Balls along with the poison to bring down Dragonair. Her second Dragonair fell in a similar fashion. Kingdra proved more difficult because it took a combined effort from Crane, Dyre, and 'Murica because Hydro Pump wouldn't miss. It did faint in the end and I finally earned my 8th badge...or I would have if she wasn't a stubborn mule! I had to go pass some stupid test and once I did I got my 8th badge! I flew to Pallet Town and got the Master Ball before going to Ecruteak and beating down the 5 Kimono Girls. Suddenly a little girl ran in and mentioned something about a weird Flying Pokemon. Wonder what that could be???
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I met Eusine the Suicune hunter and Gym Leader Morty when I arrived at the Burned Tower. I wandered around after talking to them and I battled against my rival who was also there. I used my Quilava against his Gastly, then my Flaaffy against his Zubat. I used Gloom against his Croconaw and then finally my Quilava again against his Magnemite. I then battled against some Firebreathers and I was able to head down to the bottom of the tower. I spotted the Legendary Beasts down there and they fled after spotting me. I stayed down there to collect items and to capture some Pokemon. I left about 20 minutes later after I got a Magmar and I trained a bit, and I healed my injured Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I visited the Poke Mart to stock up on items, and then I went south to train a bit more at Route 36 and then again at National Park before returning to Ecruteak City.

We hopped onboard the S.S. Aqua and set sail on the ship for the Kanto Region. Some guy lost his daughter onboard, found her, but the ship was rather small he could of found her himself. The strong smell of whiskey on the man suggests he would rather drink than look for his daughter.
    We arrived in Kanto at Vermilion City early in the morning. The sun rose over Vermilion City as I headed for the Pokemon Centre from the docks. A quiet town but I feel it is one of those cities which could really see some population growth in the coming years. It is close to the amenities of Celadon and Saffron City but has a nice seaside location which catches the pleasant bayside breeze quite well.
    I then challenged the Vermilion City Gym, and won very easily against Lt Surge. He gave me the Thunder Badge, and gets the ball rolling on my Kanto League campaign.

Summary of performance against Lt Surge:
    Pokemon used - Nidoking and Arcanine.
    Nidoking OHKO'd Raichu, Electabuzz and both Electrodes with Earthquake. Arcanine OHKO'd Magneton with Flamethrower.
    Knocked Out: None. Lt Surge's Pokemon did not even inflict a single HP of damage on my Pokemon.

I'm leaving in the morning along Route 6 for Saffron City. Next update after I win at the Saffron City Gym.
    Last edited by EJ90; 21st February 2013 at 11:38 PM.

I returned to Ecruteak City after I trained my Pokemon a bit, and I headed over to the Ecruteak City Gym. I had to walk on the path that was hidden in darkness, but I had a relatively easy time against the Gym trainers inside. I was able to find my to Morty's spot at the back of the Gym, but I left to heal my Pokemon before battling against him. I returned eventually and I challenged him to a battle. I used my Drowzee against Morty's Gastly and I was able to put it to sleep with Hypnosis. I then used Confusion a couple of times to beat Gastly. I switched to Pidgeotto when Morty used his first Haunter, and I beat it with a couple of Gust attacks. I used Quilava against Gengar and I had a rough time against it even with Ember attack. I was eventually able to beat it with Flame Wheel, and then I used Flaaffy against Morty's second Haunter. I was able to win the match and I got the Fog Badge and saved.

Made it to Goldenrod City. Decided to train a bit before my Battle with Whitney. Bad mistake. The first trainer I battled in the Tunnel under Goldenrod City used a Lickylicky, I used Hops. Both were level 12. The battle went:

Hops: Poison Powder
    Lickytung: Supersonic

Hops: It hurt itself in confusion!
    Lickytung: Lick

Lickytung: Lick

Lickytung: Cut

Hops fainted.

RIP Hops.

Cut did more damage than Lick...

Later I battled Whitney. I started with Roxie and she started with her Cleffable. Roxie maxed out her speed and defense while Cleffable could only Double Slap less than half of Roxie's HP away. Cleffable ended up fainting and than a long stall match between Miltank and Roxie took place. I used a single Potion on Roxie, while she used a Super Potion and 7+ Milk Drinks. I had to use two X Attacks on Roxie so I could get the edge with Magnitude because she continued to recover when Milktank got just above half her HP, and I ended up defeating Milktank thanks to a Critical Hit Magnitude.

Then I made my way up to Ecruteak City, catching:

<--- Hedwig, level 11, Rash. Route 35 Capture.
    <--- Buzzy, level 7, Calm. National Park Capture.
    <--- Hilda, level 13, Jolly. Route 36 Capture.
    <--- Stanley, level 15, Relaxed. Route 37 Capture.
    <--- Koffy, level 14, Gentle. Burnt Tower Capture.
    <--- Midnight, level 5, Adamant. Goldenrod City Gift.

Almost lost Jaws, Shade, and Zu to that pesky Sudowoodo... I tried catching it, but once Jaws got in yellow I finished the thing off.

I saved the game and finished for the night.

Current team:

<--- Jaws, Level 22, Quirky. New Bark Town Starter.
    <--- Roxie, level 20, Careful. Route 46 Capture
    <--- Zu, level 16, Careful. Dark Cave Capture
    <--- Shade, level 19, Timid. Sprout Tower Capture.
    <--- Midnight, level 5, Adamant. Goldenrod City Gift.

Boxed:
    <--- Geodudette, level 6, Quirky. Union Cave Capture
    <--- Hedwig, level (11) 12, Rash. Route 35 Capture.
    <--- Buzzy, level 7, Calm. National Park Capture.
    <--- Koffy, level 14, Gentle. Burnt Tower Capture.

Deceased:

<--- Scout, level (3) 4, Naughty Nature. Route 29 Capture. Death
    <--- Buzz, Level (4) 10, Bashful. Route 30 Capture. Death
    <--- Hops, Level 7, Lonely. Route 33 Capture. Death

Been playing my copy of Soul Silver more as of late . Got a possibly legit Shaymin for a Jirachi and a shiny Lugia (been wanting one of these for a long time). The latter looks to be legit, double checked its stats and moves and so far it looks good. Still have to Pokecheck them just to make sure. Might do some training on here tonight or some more searching on the GTS.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

After I won the Fog Badge and the Shadow Ball TM from Morty at the Ecruteak City Gym, I headed out to the local Pokemon Center in order to heal my injured Pokemon. I swapped some on the PC while I was there, then I went back out to the Poke Mart. I bought some items and I went over to Route 37 to pick some more Apricorns. I decided to head out to Olivine City next since I had taken care of everything else in Ecruteak City, so I wandered over to Route 38 which was west of Ecruteak City. I battled some trainers there and I also captured some wild Pokemon like Magnemite and Farfetch'd. I continued battling and I picked up a White Apricorn before I arrived at Route 39 near the MooMoo Farm area. I met Baoba from the Johto Safari Zone and we exchanged phone numbers there. I battled more trainers on my way south, and I saved the game after capturing a wild Tauros.

Most all of this happened yesterday, after losing Hops.. After losing Hops it all went downhill. I battled my rival in Burnt Tower, beating his Gaslty with Roxie. He switched to Bayleef so I switched to Shade, who used Hypnosis, Curse, and then I switched to Zu. Bayleef ended with a few points left and he switched to Magnemite. I switched to Roxie and set up with Rock Polish once. Magnemite used Supersonic. Next turn I finished him off with Magnitude. He then switched to Bayleef, and I stayed with Roxie because of the Rock Polish. Roxie hurt herself in confusion and then Bayleef finished Roxie off with Magical Leaf. I took care of my rival after that without any issues.

RIP Roxie

After that I battle Morty. I started with Jaws who beat the first Gastly. The next Pokemon, Gengar, was also taken care of. He then switched to Haunter who used Curse on Jaws so I switched away after beating that Haunter. I then switched to Midnight the Eevee to take on his last Haunter, Midnight only knowing Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Tackle, and Sand-Attack, I was going to spam Sand-Attack and then switch, but that ended when he used Mean Look and then Curse. I used up all my potions in a desperate attempt to save Midnight, but I ran out after Haunter used all of his PP for every move but Curse. Eevee died, I switched away and Haunter finished himself off with his last Curse.

RIP Midnight

After that I made my way towards Olivine City and caught some Pokemon. I battled the first trainer in the Lighthouse. I beat his first Pokemon and he switched to a Noctowl, so I switched to Shade to get her some training. Hypnosis missed and Noctowl KOed Shade with Confusion. Four deaths in one day... Not good.

RIP Shade

Pokemon I caught:

<--- Whitney, level 13, Serious. Route 38 Capture.
    <--- Michelle, level 14, Hardy. Mt. Mortar Capture.
    <--- Nya, level 16, Timid. Route 39 Capture.
    <--- Stinger, level 20, Bashful. Route 40 Capture.
    <--- Kurage, level 22, Gentle. Route 41 Capture.

Current team:

<--- Jaws, Level 30, Quirky. New Bark Town Starter.
    <--- Zu, level 19, Careful. Dark Cave Capture
    <--- Whitney, level 18, Serious. Route 38 Capture.
    <--- Nya, level 16, Timid. Route 39 Capture.
    <--- Stinger, level 20, Bashful. Route 40 Capture.

Spoiler:- Boxed and Dead:
    Last edited by The DragonKnight; 23rd February 2013 at 8:52 PM.

I headed south to Olivine City after I visited MooMoo Farm and fed the sick Miltank there, and I met my rival upon arrival in the city. I couldn't visit the Gym since the Gym Leader (Jasmine) was out, so I visited the Pokemon Center instead. I swapped Pokemon there and then I wandered around the city. I visited some houses and then I decided to find Jasmine at the Olivine City Lighthouse. I started climbing the lighthouse, but I had to battle trainers along the way. I registered some trainers in my Pokegear and then I climbed a bit more until I arrived at the halfway point. I was able to find the right path to the lighthouse's summit and I talked to Jasmine there. She wanted me to go and get the medicine for her sick Ampharos in Cianwood City. I headed back down the lighthouse and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I then headed out to Route 40 and I saved before Surfing.

Last post of this Nuzlocke

Lost Zu to a critcal hit Bubblebeam, when she was one level away from evolving, and had a soothe bell.

RIP Zu

Battled Euisine and lost Stanley, Nya, and Stinger all in sacrifice to save Jaws from his Electrode.

RIP Stanley
    RIP Nya
    RIP Stinger

Jaws swept every trainer in Chuck's Gym.

Against Chuck, Jaws took care of his Primape, but fell asleep due to Poliwrath's Hypnosis. I switched around and dealt damage to Poliwrath, losing Kurage, Hedwig, Michelle, and Koffy in the process. Jaws survived the battle with 13 points left while Whitney survived with 19 left.

RIP Kurage
    RIP Hedwig
    RIP Michelle
    RIP Koffy

Have some serious work to do with my team...

Current team:

<--- Jaws, Level 30, Quirky. New Bark Town Starter.
    <--- Whitney, level 18, Serious. Route 38 Capture.

Last edited by The DragonKnight; 24th February 2013 at 4:51 PM.

I switched to my main HeartGold version this afternoon in order to capture some Pokemon that I would later transfer to White version. I went to Mt. Silver and I climbed the mountain while searching for a wild Steelix inside. I was lucky enough to find one before I reached the higher levels of the cavern, and then I flew to Cerulean City. I went north past Nugget Bridge, and I used Headbutt on a tree on Route 25. I found a couple of Slakoth there, and I captured them. I then headed over to Pewter City and I went south to Route 2. I used Headbutt on a tree there and I found some Wurmple and some Starly. After capturing a couple of each species, I went over to Fuchsia City. There was a Chansey swarm just east of the city, so I went to Route 13 in order to get a couple of Chansey. I managed to capture three of them, and I went to deposit them at the Fuchsia Pokemon Center afterwards.

I have just decided to begin a badge quest on my HG. So I guess you could say that I'm stuck in New Bark Town for a while. I am currently at 2573 SR, so hopefully a shiny makes an appearence soon.
    In other news, on my SS I am at Lugia looking to SR for one as well, however I need to train up my pokemon for that if I have any intention of catching one without a masterball.

EDIT:

Off to Violet City now :P
    Last edited by Ceecee-typhlosion; 24th February 2013 at 3:43 AM.

My Shinies

Current Targets: Virizion, Dratini, Groudon, Seviper

Latest shinies: Graveler & Floatzel - X - Completely Random - September 1st, 2014.

After arriving at the shore on Route 40, I Surfed toward the Whirl Islands and Cianwood City. I met some Swimmers along the way and I battled against them for the experience, and I also battled some wild Tentacool along the way since I didn't have an Repels. I kept Surfing around the Whirl Islands in order to battle as many trainers as possible, and when I finally arrived in Cianwood City, I quickly visited the local Pokemon Center in order to heal my injured Pokemon there. I visited the local Pharmacy right away in order to pick up the SecretPotion item for Jasmine's sick Ampharos, and I also visited the house of the PokeManiac guy. He wanted me to temporarily take care of his prized Shuckle and I agreed to it if only so that I could add Shuckle to my Pokedex. I wandered around town and I spoke with people. I headed north after that, and I saved the game before arriving at Suicune's place.

I trained with Phyll for a little while after the slaughters of the day before. But he was just added to the list when a wild Raticate used Pursuit and OHKO him.

RIP Phyll

After that I caught a few Pokemon on my way to Lake of Rage.

<--- Misty, level 18, Docile. route 42 Capture.
    <--- Sparky, level 15, Lonely. Route 43 Capture.

While battling Red Gyarados at LoR, I lost Peace from a Dragon Rage. Peace had 39 total HP.

RIP Peace

But I did end up catching the Gyarados.

<--- Terror, level 30, Bashful. Lake of Rage Event Capture.

Training in Team Rocket HQ after meeting up with Lance, I lost Sparky to a critical hit Hyper Fang.

RIP Sparky

After beating Team Rocket, I caught an Electrode

Kaboom, level 23, Naive. Team Rocket HQ Capture.

Then I challenged Pryce. I used Kaboom against his Seel, after a struggle between the two Kaboom came out on top (thanks to 3 SA boosts from Charge Beam). He switched to his Piloswine and I switched to Jaws, who beat it with two Surfs. Then He switched to his Dewgong, who fell to Terror after two Dragon Rages. I defeated Pryce and then went to battle Jasmine.
    I taught Jaws Dig just before I battled Jasmine so I could beat her Magnemites, as I had no counters to it and three different water types. I defeated both with Dig and then she sent our her Steelix. Jaws defeated the Steelix and I got her badge.

I then made my way to Goldenrod City to duel with Team Rocket for the last time in this game. Which I am currently doing.

Current team:

<--- Jaws, Level 38, Quirky. New Bark Town Starter.
    <--- Whitney, level 27, Serious. Route 38 Capture.
    <--- Kaboom, level 29, Naive. Team Rocket HQ Capture.
    <--- Terror, level 31, Bashful. Lake of Rage Event Capture.
    <--- Misty, level 18, Docile. route 42 Capture.

I arrived north of Cianwood City and I spotted Suicune resting there. It fled after seeing me, and then Eusine the Suicune hunter arrived and I had to battle against him. I was able to defeat him easily and he left after that. I headed south to the town again and I healed my Pokemon. I then headed on over to the Cianwood City Gym to battle Chuck. I had to solve the Gym puzzle first though, so I battled the Gym trainers and I eventually switched the lever that caused the waterfall to fall on Chuck. I then challenged him to a battle. I used my Pidgeotto against Chuck's Primeape and I defeated it with Aerial Ace attack. I then battled against Poliwrath and I used Gloom against it. I attacked it with Mega Drain, but it was able to survive and attack. I switched to my Flaaffy and I was able to defeat Chuck's Poliwrath with a couple of Shock Wave attacks. I obtained the Storm Badge afterwards.

Page 331 of 374 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341 ... LastLast