Page 335 of 376 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 9384

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I wandered around Celadon City after I did some shopping at the local Department Store. I visited the Game Corner and I played the Voltorb Flip game, then I visited the Celadon Condominiums. I headed out to the Pokemon Center after that in order to swap Pokemon on the PC, then I visited the Celadon City Gym. I stepped inside and I battled against the Gym trainers while trying to navigate around the garden-esque maze. I eventually spotted Erika in the back and I challenged her to a battle. I used my Pidgeot against her Victreebel and Tangela and I defeated them both with Aerial Ace attack. I then used Typhlosion's Flamethrower attack against Erika's Jumpluff and Bellossom. I won the Rainbow Badge and the Gym's TM after beating Erika and I left the Gym in a hurry in order to swap Pokemon again for the next part of my journey around Kanto. I saved the game on Route 16 afterwards.

I got to Goldenrod, beat the trainers in the underground, got the bike, got the radio card, beat the trainers in the gym, beat the trainers on the next route. Tomato got killed by that lv 14 voltorb of that juggler's. I'm kind of glad since he is so weak. Now I'm using Eggplant, my gastly. I also caught a nidoran female which I named Apricot. Current team:

Bellpepper the bayleef and Grape the slow poke lv 18 and 17
    Onion the hoothoot and Coconut the geodude lv 17 and 19
    Lime the zubat and Eggplant the gastly lv 17 and 13
    RIP:
    Mango the rattata lv 14
    Tomato the ledyba lv 16

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I headed to the gatehouse that led to Cycling Road, and I rode south towards Fuchsia City. I battles some Bikers along the way and I stopped at a patch of tall grass to find and capture a wild Slugma as well. I continued heading south and I battled against more Bikers and I even registered a couple of them in my Pokegear. I eventually arrived at the southern entrance of Cycling Road and I battled some Birdkeepers in that area before I finally arrived in Fuchsia City. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there before wandering around town a bit. I picked an Apricorn near Pal Park's entrance and then I went shopping at the local Poke Mart. I headed over to the Fuchsia City Gym afterwards and I started to battle against the Gym trainers inside. I had to navigate around the invisible walls in order to find Janine's place and I saved the game before battling her.

Well I stopped grinding at Mt. Silver and decided to head to Ecruteak to go to and try to capture Ho-oh. So far no success. Close calls, but I still have to soft reset since it either struggles or I run out of Pokeballs. >:c

My team consists of Typhlosion (Typhix), Noctowl (Noctix), Gyarados (Gyarix), Pikachu (Pikix) - In-Training, Umbreon (Umbrix), and Arbok (Arix), I am currently trying to level up a Dratini as well to replace Arbok >.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I battled against Janine at the Fuchsia City Gym and she used her Crobat. I used my Ampharos and I defeated Crobat with a single Thunderbolt attack. I then switched to Quagsire and I battled against Janine's first Ariados. I defeated it with Rock Slide, then I used my Hypno against her Weezing. I defeated it with Psychic attack, then I used my Typhlosion against her Venomoth. I used Flamethrower to defeat it and I used Pidgeot against Janine's last Ariados, which I defeated with Aerial Ace. I won the Soul Badge and the Gym's TM from Janine after that tough battle and I left the Gym after navigating through the invisible wall labyrinth again. I healed my Pokemon at the Fuchsia City Pokemon Center then I went to the Poke Mart to purchased items. I headed north to Celadon City and I traveled through Cycling Road to get there. I decided to visit Lavender Town to the east next and I saved.

After spending my whole evening trying to catch Latios, I might just be ready to give up.
    Between the five minutes it takes to appear in my area, and the number of times it's used Refresh right after Paralyzing it...
    Other than that, challenged the Elite 4 for the first time since August last year, and managed to defeat them, including the Champion, with only my Vaporeon; will probably have to switch Aurora Beam for Ice Beam soon.
    Saved after one of the many Latios capture fails...

Edit: Caught Latios on my second try today.
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 19th April 2013 at 5:15 PM.

I headed east to Saffron City again and then I arrived at the route near Lavender Town. I battled some Bikers there and then some more trainers as I headed east some more. I eventually arrived in Lavender Town and I stopped by the local Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon and to swap others on the PC there. I went next door to buy items and then I visited Mr. Fuji's house. I went to the Pokemon graveyard house afterwards and then I visited the newly built radio tower. I couldn't do much inside so I left soon after that. I headed south to the bridge area of Route 12 and I battled some Fishermen there. I kept going south until I arrived at Route 13. I battled trainers there and then I battled a few more on Route 14 when I arrived. I encountered Eusine as I headed south near the wind turbines and I saw Suicune. I headed east afterwards and I battled some trainers and then saved.

OK.... I just had the weirdest Legendary Beast encounter EVER. It was on the route to the right of Mahogany Town. Basically, to sum it up, I encountered Entei on the WATER. .....Am I the only one who finds this to be more than a little weird?

^ Wut?

I am currently training in Kanto. I nicknamed my team after several characters from Avatar: the legend of Aang and Avatar: the legend of Korra. Typhlosion is Zuko, Steelix is Toph, Gengar is Amon, Gyarados is Korra, Togekiss is Aang and Latios is Iroh. I have three badges in the Kanto region right now. Surge was easy, Sabrina too, but Brock was surprisingly difficult. Normally i beat him without breaking a sweat, this time he defeated three of my Pokémon before Iroh stepped in and kicked his butt. I took a small break from training to catch some legendaries in Johto. Ho-Oh was first, i caught him to be my air cab if i needed to go somewhere. I took Wobbuffet from the day care, he went from lv.25 (the level i caught him on) to lv.36, and i used him in my hunt for Entei and Raikou. Entei was already weakened from a previous encounter with Toph, so he was easier to catch. I weakened Raikou with a Counter attack, put him to sleep with Amon's Hypnosis, threw a Dusk Ball and caught him (after trying several times). Entei wasn't that hard, i caught him without using Hypnosis after throwing about five Dusk Balls. They both have Adamant nature, so maybe i am going to use Entei in future battles. Now i am thinking about what to do next, i want a TM04 for Iroh so he can learn Calm Mind. Also, i want Aang to learn Thunder Wave but i needed a sh*tload of BP for that...
    AFTER STARTING OUT AS A POKÉMON TRAINER IN 1998, I FINALLY COMPLETED THE POKÉDEX ON NOVEMBER 16TH IN THE YEAR 2014
    Playtime in Pokémon Y: 513 hours and 50 minutes.
    Pokémon seen: 718
    Pokémon caught: 718

Future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gorebyss, Sableye, (event shiny) Metagross

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"' —Bowser, Super Paper Mario

I kept wandering around Route 15 and then I eventually arrived in Fuchsia City again. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I was going to head south when I remembered that there was volcanic debris blocking the path to the sea, so I couldn't go to Cinnabar Island yet. I had to head over to Saffron City next and I went north to Cerulean City. I visited the Poke Mart and I bought items there, then I wandered around town a bit and I did some more stuff before heading over to the Cerulean City Gym. After realizing that Misty wasn't at her Gym I headed north to Route 24 and I encountered the Rocket grunt who was previously at her Gym. I stopped to battle him and then he disappeared. I decided to head over to Route 25 and I battled some trainers along the path and I kept going until I spotted Misty at the cape with a date. She returned to the Cerulean Gym afterwards.

Restarted SoulSilver just because I'm bored. Planned on gettin a phanpy egg since I love that pokemon. So I need either totodile or cyndaquil for type balance.

The Pokemon Gods failed me.

Quote Originally Posted by RNG_Reporter View Post
    Restarted SoulSilver just because I'm bored. Planned on gettin a phanpy egg since I love that pokemon. So I need either totodile or cyndaquil for type balance.

They FAILED you? Dude, are you NUTS!? If you managed to get a Shiny STARTER POKEMON, the Pokemon Gods must LOVE you! (Oh please let me syphon off some of your amazing luck so that I may be fortunate enough to obtain a Shiny starter!)

After heading back to Cerulean City, I healed my Pokemon and I headed over to the Cerulean City Gym in order to challenge Misty for the Cascade Badge. I entered the Gym and I wandered around the swimming pool and I battled against the Gym trainers. I obtained the Machine Part from an inner tube while I was there and then I headed out once again to heal my Pokemon. I returned to the Gym and I battled against Misty at long last. I used my Bellossom against her Quagsire and Lapras, and I defeated both with Energy Ball. I then switched to Ampharos and I defeated her Golduck with Thunder. I used Hypno against her Starmie and I defeated it with a couple of Shadow Ball attacks. I won the Cascade Badge from Misty along with her Gym's TM and I left the Gym. I visited the Poke Mart and I bought some items. I then headed east since I wanted to visit the Power Plant. I saved there.

I guess it's cool, but man.. my plan of Phanpy and Dratini is realy ruined..

At least Chikorita is Lonely nature.. so I can actually use it also.

So I decided to play the game and go to the first gym.. I only have Iko the male shiny Chikorita.. went to Sprout Tower and beat all of them just with Iko.. like a boss.. training as much as I can before I have to defeat all odds and beat the Bird Gym..

I get to level 13.. and I feel that's the best I can do. I don't want to catch Pokemon I don't plan on using for the long run, as I want to stay like Ash a bit.. and only catch Pokemon I want to bond with and stick with.. so no I don't want to use Mareep and Wooper, etc.. and it was daytime so I couldn't get a Gastly.

So I get to the gym.. and thankfully run into Lvl 9 Pidgeys and Spearow[i think]. My Iko is fast enough and strong enough to 2HKO them, so they were a breeze..

Then comes the big ole Pidgeotto.. I hit one with Tackle and roughly 1/15th of the damage comes off.. this is gonna be a pain. He hits with Gust and I see that I'm in trouble. It will take 3 to KO me.. so I do the only thing I can.. PoisonPowder.

Poison will stay with it.. and thankfully it Roosts.. so I can get a free turn to heal up after.

I start going for STAB and use Razor Leaf.. and just go with it over and over.. praying that + posion can take it down. Thankfully it continues to Roost every so often, and cannot KO me while I potion my beautiful shiny.

The damage is in KO range.. and luckily enough.. it's in poison KO range. Boom, done. Badge won.

I don't know how I pulled it off.. but it's so sick and crazy that I did.

Saved the game, Level 15 now.

Going back to Sprout Tower.. I want a Gastly.. I want a Gengar. They're awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RNG_Reporter View Post
    Dude, congratulations. I also have a shiny starter but it was a gift. You must be really lucky to get one by receiving it at the lab. Congrats again!

I went back to Johto for the Pokéathlon contests. I entered with the Legendary beasts of Johto and quickly beat all the courses, ending up in first place on all of them. I found out i needed to break two more records before i would be able to enter the final hall. Circle Push and Lamp Jump or something. I was close to breaking the record a few times, but my Pokémon weren't great jumpers. I gave 'em some Pokéjuice (steroids, lol) and they broke the record on Lamp Jump. Circle Push was easy, the beasts already had enough power for that. I got into the final hall, got a second star on my Trainer Card and am now back in Kanto. My next step is challenging the Celadon Gym with Zuko.
    AFTER STARTING OUT AS A POKÉMON TRAINER IN 1998, I FINALLY COMPLETED THE POKÉDEX ON NOVEMBER 16TH IN THE YEAR 2014
    Playtime in Pokémon Y: 513 hours and 50 minutes.
    Pokémon seen: 718
    Pokémon caught: 718

Future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Gorebyss, Sableye, (event shiny) Metagross

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"' —Bowser, Super Paper Mario

Lol nice. What's your current team? I think this time around..years later. I'm gonna try to get into the record books. Hopefully I have potential athletes in my team down the line.

---

So I got to Bugsy gym after going through a tunnel and Slowpoke hole etc. beat my rival to gain experience before the gym.

My chikorita evolved into an even cooler shiny. Bayleef. I caught a Gastly..after a few catches I found a Modest. So obviously he's a keeper.

I have both of them at level 20 and ready to battle Bugsy.

Iko my Bayleef didn't stand a chance. I survived 1 uturn, killed the Kakuna...but had no chance vs Scyter as I was hoping to stall it out with poison and synthesis. Oh well.

Gastly was left. And thankfully could take anything he threw at him. I just Shadow Ball'd twice for the KO. And moved on.

I'm now by the daycare house. Iko knows headbutt now. So that'll be good if I want a Heracross or something. Plus the power is nice.

And yes. I have a HG file so I sent over my pokemon to it to get vitamins and a few TMs as they deserve some worthwhile moves.

Gastly has HP-Grass so I gave it Hidden Power and Shadow Ball (other moves; Hypnosis, Night Shade)

Bayleef only received Toxic. (Other moves; Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Headbutt)

So I will battle the few trainers around here and decide what to do next. I really don't know. Yanma? Eh. We will see.

I beat Morty with no Ko's. All I needed to use was Onion and Coconut again. I got to Olivine after catching a far'fetched >.> beat the trainers in the lighthouse, caught a magikarp, again >.> went to Cianwood, along the way beating the trainers and catching a tentacool, got there and caught a krabby, beat Eusine, and beat the trainers in the gym. Now after getting everyone to lv 28 I'm going to battle Chuck asnd hopefully wont loose anyone. Current team:
    Bellpepper the bayleef and Grape the slowpoke lv 28
    Onion the noctowl and Coconut the golem lv 28
    Lime the crobat and Eggplant the gengar lv 28
    RIP:
    Mango the rattata lv 14
    Tomato the ledyba lv 17

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Been trying to get a Yanma for 3 hours now. Have yet to run into a single one.

I hate you 1% encounter rate.

At least I have a Mild Abra ready to get it.

I beat Chuck with yet again no deaths =D Then I gave Janice the medicine and then caught a poliwag in Ekruteke and a chinchou in Newbark, I also got the king's rock in the slowpoke well and evolved Grape, then I beat the trainers in the union cave. Onion got killed by that stupid psychic trainer, Corn the meowth replaced him, then I beat Janice and lost Coconut, my golem D= to her steelix, Blueberry the chinchou is replaing her, got to Mahagony, beat the red gyarados even though I wanted to catch it, beat all of the grunts and adminsin the rocket hideout, and beat the trai ners in the gym, now I'm getting everyone to lv 34 before battling Pryce.
    Current team:
    Blueberry the chinchou and Corn the meowth lv 23 and 25
    Bellpepper the bayleef and Grape the slowking lv 31 and 30
    Eggplant the gengar and Lime the crobat lv 34 and 30
    RIP:
    Mango the rattata lv 14
    Tomato the ledyba lv 17
    Onion the noctowl lv 28
    Coconut the golem lv 28

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I beat Chuck with yet again no deaths =D Then I gave Janice the medicine and then caught a poliwag in Ekruteke and a chinchou in Newbark, I also got the king's rock in the slowpoke well and evolved Grape, then I beat the trainers in the union cave. Onion got killed by that stupid psychic trainer, Corn the meowth replaced him, then I beat Janice and lost Coconut, my golem D= to her steelix, Blueberry the chinchou is replaing her, got to Mahagony, beat the red gyarados even though I wanted to catch it, beat all of the grunts and adminsin the rocket hideout, and beat the trai ners in the gym, now I'm getting everyone to lv 34 before battling Pryce.
    Current team:
    Blueberry the chinchou and Corn the meowth lv 23 and 25
    Bellpepper the bayleef and Grape the slowking lv 31 and 30
    Eggplant the gengar and Lime the crobat lv 34 and 30
    RIP:
    Mango the rattata lv 14
    Tomato the ledyba lv 17
    Onion the noctowl lv 28
    Coconut the golem lv 28
    Sorry about your losses, man.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

I wandered around Route 9 and I battled some trainers on my way to the Kanto Power Plant. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center nearby and then I headed down the river to the Power Plant. I caught a wild Electabuzz outside and then I entered the actual building. I spoke with the manager and I gave him the Machine Part that the Team Rocket grunt had stolen. The generators started working again and I left the Power Plant afterwards. I flew to Cerulean City again and I visited the Pokemon Center in order to swap Pokemon on the PC. I then went south to Saffron City and then to Lavender Town to the east. I visited the radio tower and I spoke to a man inside and he upgraded my Pokegear's radio to play Kanto music stations. I left the radio tower and I went south until I arrived at Route 11. I wandered towards the sleeping Snorlax that was near Diglett's Cave and I saved the game.

I feel as though this story is worth sharing. I had waited until the third gym to send up my shiny nidoran from emerald, that way it wouldn't be to over powered (he was at level 21 at the time) and used him to double kick all the gym trainers until evolution. When it evolved however it switched poison point for rivalry. Which annoyed me greatly, since Whitney's milktank wouldn't be harmed as much by double kick. Anyway, I get to the battle with her and almost immediately KO her clefairy with a double kick.

Then she sends out Milktank.

It was a long drawn out battle. With my nidorino double kicking and then being attracted to the bovine. After a few turns of stomping and being immobilized by love, I had to switch into my skarmory (also traded) to take hits while I healed. Then once my nidorino was fully healed, I started to use sand attack to lower the accuracy. Then I switched skarmory back out for my nidorino.I had to keep double kicking, but when i finally got close to a 3HKO, she healed. So I decided to use mimic to hopefully outspeed her to get stomp. However, the game decided to be a jerk and use roll out. Leaving me with a nidorino that could roll. After another couple of turns with double kicking, I decided to use the mimic'd rollout.

Which KO'd the cow after a 3rd level rollout.

Meaning, I defeated the Bane of Johto league challengers, with her signature move.

I have claimed Quagsire the king of the marsh!!!

What a mess. At least it's over.

So I just beat the Ghost gym. My own Gastly/Haunter thrived in this environment and was ready to go back to a haunted setting.

Gastly evolved into Haunter and wiped out the entire room. I had to revive once because of a crit hit Sucker Punch, but she did well. Good ole 'Ghos'

I now am saved with my team being.

Shiny Bayleef lvl 28
    Haunter lvl 30
    Yanma lvl 28
    Eevee lvl 1 (hatched a baby) will be Vaporeon.

I think my type coverage is decent..will get better with Vaporeon.

I hope my team isn't over leveled. But oh well. It's hard to level up in this game. So it's a good thing I transferred over 3 Luck Eggs lol

So after 3 years of deliberating and with the next generation on the horizon..I decided to purchase a DSi and start my Pokemon adventure. After my platinum and DSLite were stolen years back. I pretty much stopped playing the games. Tried to get back into it with SoulSilver but I lost waaaay too much back then so I was discouraged to start all over. While I didn't completely stop playing the series, I only played in spurts with emulators. Mostly the older gens. Gen 5 wasn't hype enough for me to get back in the fray. I tried BW. Didn't like it. Pretty much though about dropping the series for good. Then I gave BW2 a try and loved it. Then with the announcement of Gen 6....I decided to finally come back...

So atm Im trying to capture and train a lot of Pokes to send to BW2 whenever I decide to get it on DS. Mainly to get myself back into competitive battling once I get to 5th Gen. Replaying my old save on SS. So far I got a Dragonite w/ Extremespeed, Breloom and Honchkrow planned out. I forgot I had so many pokes with good nature on this file. Glad I never threw it away.
    Wandering Trainer with A Mysterious Past......
    FC:0216-1314-5642
    Former Leader of the Storm Kings

Made by Brutaka

Last night I got Blueberry and Corn to lv 30 each so I decided to beat the trainers on the way to the safari zone. After that I trained in that one route to get everyone to lv 34 and while doing that I found a....SHINY HOPPIP!!! Even though I already had one I caught it of course and named her Star Fruit =D This is the second shiny pokemon I've found so far this play through, of course I couldn't catch the shiny hoothoot since I didn't have pokeballs yet >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 335 of 376 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345 ... LastLast