Page 337 of 377 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,425 of 9402

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

So, beated Misty and healed my Pokemon. Also beated Erika.
    Erika's Victreebell was tough, but I beated her. After that I checked my options to do.

-challenge Saffron's gym
    -visit Fuchsia
    -visit Lavender Town

I don't wanna challenge Saffron's gym for now, so I had to choose between Fuchsia and Lavender. Decided for Lavender because that's the closest from Celadon Ciy. So I walked to route 8 and challenged the first 3 trainers.

Current team:

Meganium lv.51
    Quagsire lv.50
    Heracross lv.50
    Magmar lv.50
    Piloswine lv.48
    Honchkrow lv.51
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

I beat the trainers on route 27 and 26 and now I'm at the Victory Road.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I continued battling against the Gym trainers at the Viridian City Gym and I was able to clear out the Gym eventually. I headed out to the local Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon there and I finished that and headed back to the Gym to challenge Blue for the Earth Badge. I wandered to the back of his Gym and I battled against him. I used my Typhlosion's Flamethrower attack against his Exeggutor, then I swapped to Ampharos and I battled against Blue's Gyarados. I used Thunderbolt to defeat it, then I switched to Quagsire and I defeated his Rhydon with Earthquake attack. I used my Hypno's Psychic against Blue's Machamp, then Quagsire's Surf attack against Arcanine. All that remained was Blue's Pidgeot which I defeated with Ampharos's Thunderbolt. I obtained the Earth Badge from Blue as well as a TM and I headed out of the Gym. I saved at the Pokemon Center.

I finally finished getting everyone to lv 45. Now I'm going to teach Radish rock slide then challenge the elite 4 =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I swapped Pokemon at the Viridian City Pokemon Center after I won the Earth Badge from Blue, and I headed over to the Trainer House to battle Cal once again. After I beat his Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr, I wandered over to Pallet Town. I visited Professor Oak's lab and I obtained the Rock Climb HM and Professor Oak suggested that I visit Mt. Silver, which was located west of Viridian City. I flew to Viridian City and I headed to the Pokemon League gatehouse. I passed through it and I arrived at the route near Mt. Silver. I battled some wild Pokemon along the way and I stopped by the Pokemon Center at the foot of the mountain. I healed my Pokemon and I headed back outside. I entered Mt. Silver and I did some training in the first cavern. I was going to explore more of the cave, but my Pokemon weren't strong yet so I flew over to Goldenrod City and I saved at the Day Care.

My challenge came to an end last night. I got to Lance but nobody was able to beat his first dragonite DX I should have gotten my team to lv 48. 45 was obviously not enough.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I left some Pokemon at the Day Care Center on Route 34 and then I headed north again to Goldenrod City where I swapped Pokemon. I headed north to National Park and I entered the Bug Catching Contest before I went east to Violet City. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I withdrew my event Arceus and I headed over to the Ruins of Alph in order to activate the special event there. I wandered toward the building at the ruins and a man walked out. After a while of talking the event started and I was sent to the Sinjoh Ruins. I headed into the cabin and I met Cynthia of the Sinnoh Elite Four and I spoke with her. She left the cabin and I followed her into the ruins themselves. I walked onto the Mystri Stage and after the cut-scene Arceus made a level 1 Giratina for me. I left the Ruins of Alph after that event and I swapped Pokemon in Violet City and I saved the game on Route 30.

SoulSilver:

After starting the game and choosing Totodile, I levelled it up to Lv10 last night.

Today, I beat the rival, got the pokedex, named my rival ???? and levelled up to Lv12 before battling Joey. I won easily against him and each trainer on the way to Violet City. More grinding on Route 32 gave me a Lv16 Totodile, and thus meaning I could batter the Sprout Tower. Totodile evolved into Croconaw after beating Sage Li. I came out and headed to the Pokemon Center not only to heal, but to unlock the Heart/Soul wallpapers and to get my next team member.
    I ran around in order to hatch the egg (whilst I encountered a Shiny Bellsprout in SoulSilver!). The egg began to hatch, and out popped a...Slugma!
    I them headed to the gym and thrashed Falkner with Croconaw, whilst levelling Slugma up to Lv7.

Saved in Violet City!

- Lv18
    - Lv7

SoulSilver:

After doing 10,463 Random Encounters, I obtained my second shiny in HeartGold...Bellsprout! It had a Sassy nature. I them attached a traded over EXP Share and battled through part of the Sprout Tower. Still going through it as I speak.

- Lv15
    - Lv15
    - Lv15
    - Lv15
    - Lv8
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

After finishing some stuff, I flew over to Olivine City and I visited the Battle Frontier again. I battled at the Battle Arcade, then I wandered over and tried my luck at the Battle Hall. I decide to take a break from battling afterwards, so I flew over to National Park. I decided to challenge the Pokeathlon since I hadn't been there in a long time and I wanted to mess around there for a bit in order to cure my boredom. I entered several events while I was there, and I came out on top in all of them with my team of Entei, Suicune and Raikou. I headed out to Ecruteak City afterwards and I visited the local Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon and I headed over to Mt. Mortar afterwards. I searched for a Marill inside and then I used Waterfall to explore some of the previously blocked areas of the cavern. I battled some trainers and I moved along the cave until I encountered the Karete Master. I saved.

HeartGold:

I beat the Sprout Tower with ease, and so I headed into the gym. The trainers went down with ease. Falkner battled me, and I won with ease. Totodile landed the last hit on Pidgeotto to earn me the badge and the TM Roost.
    I had to collect the Togepi egg, but I quickly deposited the egg in the PC Box. After that, I darted down Route 32 and gained victory over all the trainers. This was also an opportunity to level Bellsprout up, which I took.
    Union Cave was easy, but I stayed to train Mudkip, Bellsprout and Croconaw to Level 17/18, and Mudkip evolved! I came out and reached the team rocket grunt outside Slowpoke Well, but I couldn't do anything to him without Kurt.
    Kurt and I agreed to head to the well, but he tumbled and hurt his back...leaving me to do the work. I gladly did so, levelling Hoothoot up a little more against Proton.

So, Bugsy was next. Gym trainers were defeated, some HP was lost, but I prevailed. Bugsy battled me (is Bugsy male or female? I actually can't tell!) and gave me a hair raising battle. I won in the end, but Bellsprout hung on with 3 HP and fainted Scyther with Vine Whip, levelling up to 18 in the process.

Rival Aqua was up next. Hoothoot won against Zubat and Gastly, and Numel beat Bayleef. Heh, he says I'm weak but I trounce him each and every time...

I solved the Farfetch'd puzzle, made my way through the forest and taught Headbutt to Numel and Croconaw. Route 34's trainers fell, and I gained access to the daycare and Goldenrod City. Route 35 was up next, where I trounced the trainers up to the Camper Couple.

Returning to Route 34, I placed Marshtomp in the daycare and rode on my bike to get it to Lv25. I started to do the same thing with my newly evolved Shiny Weepinbell and Numel. At the minute, that is still in the works.

Lv25
    Lv20
    Lv18

Levelling up:

Lv23
    Lv23

Next time I post, it will be with a new shiny. After I've completed the levelling up, it's off to Route 35 to hunt.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

After I battled against the Karate Master inside of Mt. Mortar, I obtained a Tyrogue from him and I left the cave using an Escape Rope. I headed over to Mahogany Town in order to heal my Pokemon, and I bought some items at the local shop afterwards. I wandered over to Route 44 and I Surfed to the tall grass between the two lakes there and I caught a wild Lickitung that I planned to evolve into Lickilicky later on. I was lucky enough to encounter the roaming Raikou as I wandered the tall grass. I already had a Raikou that I got via trade, but I wanted to catch this one myself. Sadly, the Fast Ball failed to capture it and I just left to Goldenrod City. I did some trades at the GTS building to the west of the city and I headed over to the Johto Safari Zone. I caught some Pokemon there before leaving to Kanto again. I flew to Mt. Silver and I decided to explore the cavern again. I saved inside the cave.

Well, this concerns SoulSilver:

I started to SR for a Shiny Starter to play through SoulSilver with. I started it...and ended it today! 152 SRs for a Quirky Male Shiny Cyndaquil.

I took it and showed it to everyone in New Bark Town, before training it on Route 29. It became Lv9 soon enough, so I entered Cherrygrove and got the Running Shoes. After obtaining the Apricorn Box, I saved (well, still playing).
    It won't be evolving at all either =P

Lv9

I wandered around the first floor of Mt. Silver Cave and I eventually headed outside to one side of the mountain before entering it again through another cave. I battled some wild Pokemon and I even caught a wild Steelix while wandering around. I found Moltres's cave eventually and I entered it and I battled it. Weakening it was tough but I eventually caught it in a Dusk Ball. I headed up the mountain and I arrived near the snowy summit. I wandered through the last part of the cave and I arrived at the top where Red was standing. I didn't challenge him due to my Pokemon being under-leveled for the task, so I just left the mountain. I flew back to Saffron City eventually and I headed to the Fighting Dojo place in order to battle some Gym Leaders who were waiting for me inside. I battled against Whitney and Morty, then I left to Fuchsia City so that I could visit the Pal Park facility. I saved.

I ended up starting over HeartGold because Cacturne, Xatu, and Qwilfish were pretty weak so I decided on a new team with strong Pokemon so I can have a good time instead of being frustrated...

...which is why I chose Chikorita for my starter! I did all the monotonous stuff with Mr Pokemon and the Mystery Egg and whatnot and after beating ??? I officially set off on my journey! I ran to Violet City and headed to Route 32 and captured my second team member, Mareep!! With my team of two we cleared out the Sprout Tower and Mareep swept the Violet Gym with Thundershock. I grabbed the Mystery Egg and then returned to Route 32 where I took a break.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I used the Pal Park facility in Fuchsia City and I transferred over some Pokemon from Ruby version. I flew over to Viridian City afterwards and I battled Cal at the local Trainer House. I headed north to the Viridian Forest to catch some Pokemon, then I arrived in Pewter City and I visited the Pewter Museum of Science in order to revive some fossils there. I wandered over to Mt. Moon and then to Cerulean City. I headed to the Power Plant again and I caught the wild Zapdos that was outside of it. I finished that and I flew to Mt. Silver to do some more training there. I battled Pokemon throughout the mountain and I collected a few items that I had neglected to pick up before. I left Mt. Silver Cave after training for 30 minutes and I flew to Olivine City. I headed over to the Battle Frontier and once I was there I battled at the Battle Castle. I defeated seven trainers in a row and then I saved the game.

I continued through Route 32 where both Chikorita and Mareep evolved! I then went through Union Cave as quickly as I could and arrived in Azalea Town. Since it is such a barren little place I immediately did the Rocket thing in the Well and then took on the gym. Flaaffy pretty much swept the entire gym. To be perfectly honest the most difficult part was beating one of the trainer's Paras because Effect Spore sucks! Bugsy was a pushover for Thundershock. My rival didn't fair much better and went down through repeated use of Thundershock. I got through the Ilex Forest and arrived on Route 34 where I found my third team member in the grass, an Abra! I managed to capture it in the Fast Ball Kirk gave me, which was pretty cool. When I went to check its stats I noticed it was holding an item which I assumed was a random berry. Nope! Twisted Spoon!!! I took a break after the capture.

I started a new save file on my English SoulSilver version because I had previously completed HeartGold. I started out by picking the female playable character, and after talking to Oak I awoke in my room. I went downstairs and my mother gave me the Pokegear and spoke to me about other stuff. I was finally allowed to wander outside, and I saw Ethan and his Marill. I then visited Professor Elm's lab, and he asked me if I could complete the Pokedex for him. I said yes, and I was allowed to have a Pokemon to use on my journey. I chose Chikorita this time, and then I headed out to visit Mr. Pokemon. I got Elm's number for the Pokegear as I headed out to Route 29, then I started to wander through the tall grass. I battled some wild Pokemon to make my Chikorita stronger, then I arrived in Cherrygrove City. I got a tour of the town from some old man, then I saved the game at the Poke Mart.

Woah it has been such a long time since I last posted here. I didn't stop my game or whatever though, I just broke my computer :P Using my sister's so :P
    Last time, I beat Morty and had a team of Quilava, Weepinbell, Gengar, Hitmonlee and Gengar. After that I participated in the Pokeathlon a few times until I had enough points to buy a Leaf Stone! I immediately evolved Weepinbell to Victreebel, and then continued. I got to Olivine City, cleared the Lighthouse, surfed to Cianwood, beat Chuck, got the secretpotion, saved Amphy, and then went to the safari zone, where I caught my last team member... A female Murkrow called Gangsta! Trained all my Pokemon to level 31-32, and that's where I stopped. :P

Heart Gold Team:

Capt. Brave -- Yumi -- Ghost -- Woody -- King -- Gangsta

Since Abra only knows Teleport I returned to the Ilex Forest and taught it Headbutt so it could at least deal out some damage. I returned to Route 34 and beat all the trainers with Abra and Bayleef. Because Abra was close to evolving I went ahead and battled a few Drowzee's until it evolved into Kadabra! Then I entered Goldenrod City and explored a little bit underground. Once I got both the Bicycle and the Radio Card I headed to the Game Corner where I managed to amass 8000 coins before I got so frustrated that I had to take a break.
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 10th May 2013 at 12:26 AM.

After buying some items at the Poke Mart in Cherrygrove City, I healed my Chikorita at the Pokemon Center and then I visited some houses around town. I decided to head north after that and the same old man from last time stopped me to give me the Map for the Pokegear. I wandered into Route 30 and I battled some wild Pokemon as I headed north toward Mr. Pokemon's house. I obtained the Apricorn Box and I picked an Apricorn outside of the house where I got the item, and I continued up the road. I saw some trainers battling and then I arrived outside of Mr. Pokemon's house. I picked another Apricorn before going in. Once inside I met Professor Oak and after speaking with him and getting the Egg from Mr. Pokemon, I went back outside. Professor Elm telephoned me and I had to return to his lab in New Bark Town. I headed south again and I saved the game upon arrival in Cherrgrove City.

After accumulating 10000 coins I purchased a TM and then went to the Goldenrod Gym. I let Kadabra defeat the gym trainers for the experience and then I challenged Whitney. Kadabra took out Clefairy with 2 Confusions and then she sent out the monstrosity that is Miltank. I paralyzed it with Flaaffy's Thunder Wave but the stupid Lum Berry healed it so I paralyzed it again. Then I swapped out to a HM Slave Rattata and let it faint so I could send out Bayleef on fair terms. Unfortunately a critical hit Stomp ended Bayleef and Kadabra really stood no chance against physical attacks so it was all up to Flaaffy. After about 7 minutes of hitting the cow with Thundershock while she used Milk Drink/Super Potions, Miltank was finally paralyzed to where it couldn't heal which let Flaaffy deliver the finishing blow. After her ridiculous crying I got my badge and the Squirt Bottle and proceeded north.

I skipped a lot of the trainers and after defeating the Sudowoodo I finally got to Ecruteak City. I ran east into Mt Mortar where I captured my fourth team member, a Machop! I explored Ecruteak before taking a break.

I healed my Chikorita at the Cherrygrove City Pokemon Center and then I headed out to Route 29. I encountered the Passerby boy and I battled against his Cyndaquil. It was a tough battle since neither Pokemon could do more than Tackle each other, but I eventually won and I passed through Route 29 on my way to New Bark Town. Once there I visited Elm's lab and I spoke with him and a police officer. After I gave the police officer a name for the thief, I handed Professor Elm the egg that Mr. Pokemon had given me. I left to visit my mother's house and then I headed out to Route 29 again. Ethan was there and he taught me how to capture Pokemon in the tall grass. I caught a wild Pidgey as I headed back to Cherrygrove City and I stopped there in order to visit the Pokemon Center again. I headed north to Route 30 once more and I battled more wild Pokemon in the tall grass before saving.

I traded over Shiny Totodile to HeartGold recently, and restarted SoulSilver and picked Chikorita as my starter! More to follow.

I nicknamed my Chikorita "Autumn" and whirled through to Mr. Pokemon's house, grabbing the Apricorn Box (seriously that man is stupid, I'll go past your house if I want to) and was soon involved in a mixup of identity. I told them that Silver had stolen Cyndaquil, and they all agreed.

Throughout that, I was planning my final team for this file. I came up with these:

This should be a team that I will enjoy. I decided that trading for an Onix to help with Bugsy and co would be a good idea, so I'll grab a Bellsprout soon.

Team:

Lv10
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 12th May 2013 at 5:23 PM.

Restarted my Soul Silver and picked Chikorita, named it Leaf lol

I went south of Ecruteak and battled all the trainers I had skipped previously to get there. Then I went to the Pokeathlon and played through the events until I had 2500 points, which I'll need for later. After doing that I went back to Ecruteak and beat the grunt in the dojo before going to the Burnt Tower and defeating my rival in an easy battle. I unleashed the dogs and then went to the gym. Kadabra and Machop took out all the gym trainers pretty easily. After navigating the dark I challenged Morty. Machop started off against Gastly. I used Foresight and he used Mean Look. He then swapped out to Gengar when I used Strength. Morty immediately swapped to one of his Haunter which got hit by Foresight and then knocked out by two Strength attacks. His Gengar returned and beat Machop with Shadow Ball. I sent in Flaaffy and hit it with Thunder Wave and then spammed Thunder until I fainted from Shadow Ball. Kadabra came out and beat his Gengar and Gastly with Psybeam while Bayleef defeated his last Haunter. I got the Fog Badge and then headed west.

There were a few trainers between Ecruteak and Olivine but I pressed on with a specific goal in mind. When I finally reached the city I talked with a fisherman and got a Good Rod. I then ran all the way back to New Bark Town and fished right next to my house so I could capture (in a Lure Ball) my fifth team member, Shellder!! I ran all the way back to Olivine and taught Shellder Surf and Ice Beam before heading into the Lighthouse. I got about halfway up before taking a break.

Page 337 of 377 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347 ... LastLast