Page 340 of 376 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 9396

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldfan View Post
    I'd use Slowking as a special attacker, its Special Attack is quite a bit higher than its Attack. Lapras' Attack and Special Attack are either about or exactly the same, not sure, and it can run Ice Shard/Waterfall/coverage.
    Thanks, that's what I've went for.

Soul Silver:
    Managed to defeat the Pokemon League since last time - it wasn't particularly difficult due to 3 team members with Ice-type moves. Since then, I've been re-breeding Typhlosion and Lapras; the former for Extrasensory and a decent Hidden Power, and the latter for Dragon Dance so I could run a Physical set (the nature-passing mechanic in HGSS is a god-send.) I've also changed Slowking's moveset to a Special set and also altered her EVs accordingly by trading to Platinum. So far, I've beaten Surge and Sabrina in Kanto, next up is Erika.

Cody ♂ [58]
    Modest
    Eruption, Hidden Power Electric, Extrasensory, Flamethrower

Cameo ♀ [58]
    Naughty
    Ice Punch, Swords Dance, Night Slash, Brick Break

Oscar ♂ [58]
    Jolly
    Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Dig, Return

Indigo ♀ [58]
    Bashful
    Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Ice Shard, Return

Brooke ♀ [58]
    Adamant
    Return, Hypnosis, Earthquake, Megahorn

Patrice ♀ [58]
    Relaxed
    Nasty Plot, Surf, Psychic, Flamethrower

Heart Gold:
    Only just started, which is probably evident from my team. I picked Chikorita since it's by far my favourite Gen 2 starter, and completed the usual starting events. I've traded over a Seel and Skarmory with a few egg moves, since none of the starting Pokemon appealed to me.

Fabio ♂ [11]
    Serious
    Tackle, PoisonPowder, Growl, Razor Leaf

Titiana ♀ [11]
    Modest
    Water Pulse, Disable, Headbutt, Icy Wind

Gabriel ♂ [11]
    Adamant
    Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Sand-Attack, Pluck
    Last edited by Crobat_Curse; 23rd July 2013 at 8:06 PM.

I explored some buildings around Cianwood City after healing my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I obtained the Shuckle from the Kirk's house, and I deposited it in my PC. I headed north and I wandered around smashing rocks until I encountered Suicune. It fled when I walked up to it, and then Eusine appeared. He wanted to battle me and I used my Pidgeotto against his Drowzee and then my Magmar against his Haunter. I used Quagsire against his Electrode and then I healed my Pokemon once more after that battle. I wandered over to the Cianwood City Gym and I decided to start battling against the Gym trainers there. I beat their Fighting-type Pokemon with Pidgeotto and Meganium and saved.

Finally having finished almost everything in goldenrod i prepared for my battle against the dreaded whitney, i had no fighting types on my team so i had to work with what i had,quilava,butterfree,wooper, flaffy and togeic. I went in with a plan to poison miltank and then take down it's health slowly with a delay plan which wasn't to good an idea because i was low on funds i had barely any potions. I went in going with my plan using quilava to take out clafairy. When it was butterfrees turn she managed to survive the first rollout and land a poison powder. But miltank had a lum barry and healed its self. Soon i managed to get it low on health with quilavas help but it started drinking its milk O_O, sad to say i was destroyed, chewed up, spat out and tossed aside by this cow...and her miltank (xD) I came back with a new plan first i toke out clafairy like the first time then i toke out wooper used mud shot and lowered its speed so it couldn't have a speed advantage. After woopers crushing defeat from being stomped (ba dum bum tiss) i toke out flaffy hoping to either land a thunder wave or for it to touch flaffy and get static to take effect, it worked and the lum barry was now out of the way, i then toke out butterfree who landed the poison powder but died the next turn. It was up to quilava and flaffy (togechic had no useful moves besides metronome) with the help of quilava and poison her health dropped drascilly and lucky me she didn't recover her health, quilava met his fate at the hands of stomp leaving everything in the hands of my injured flaffy. flaffy managed to land the finishing blow with thunder shock and we celebrated as the pink haired monster was defeated and went into tears oh how salty and delicious those tears tasted . I then traveled to eruteck city ( the one with the burnt tower) where i met bill in the pokemon center i then went back to golden rod and got my eevee, which after hours of biking into the night hours i evolved into umbreon, with umbreons help we crushed all the ghost type gym trainers. Finally the man i hate more then hitler morty came into sight, oh the bad memories of that hypnois/dream eater strategy of his, but this time i was prepared i had taught umbreon payback ( how fitting ) and taunt, togetic was first to fight taking out gasly, soon hunater was sent out and put my pokemon to sleep butterfree and togetic both went to sleep for the rest of the gym, i sent out my trump card umbreon with his help hunater was defeated. Finally gengar was sent out i used taunt and then gave it some "payback" it fainted the next huanter was cake and victory was mine. Now with the fourth gym badge in hand we continue our journey.
    Last edited by mew 2000; 26th June 2013 at 4:54 AM.
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

I beat Red after owning the game for 3 years. My Typlosion was level one hundred and my other Pokemon were 90-100. Can't remember the exact team.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

I healed my Pokemon at the Cianwood City Pokemon Center, then I headed back to the Gym in order to face off against Chuck there. I solved the Gym puzzle and I walked to Chuck's spot and I challenged him. He sent out his Primeape first, and I used Pidgeotto against it. I was able to beat it with Aerial Ace, then I switched to Meganium in order to defeat Chuck's Poliwrath next. I had Meganium use Petal Dance and that was enough to defeat Poliwrath. I earned the Storm Badge and the Focus Punch TM from Chuck and I left the building. I obtained the Fly HM outside from Chuck's wife and I healed my Pokemon afterwards. I flew to Olivine City and I rushed over to the Glitter Lighthouse to give Jasmine the SecretPotion.

Reyes' Journey, Part 49

Reyes left for Seven Island in the Kanto region aboard the Seagallop Ferry, this time, for New Bark Town. Since Pokémon transfer was still in the works, Reyes had to leave his Pokémon in the PC during the trip. The captain, who was a native to Johto, took Reyes to New Bark Town to meet the Professor, and though there wasn't a dock, the captain did manage to get Reyes to the town safely. There, Reyes was greeted by a girl named Lyra, who was accompanied by her Marill, and Lyra told Reyes that the Professor was awaiting his visit. Confused, Reyes went to the lab, and was greeted by Professor Elm, studier of evolution. He told Reyes that he had a favor for Reyes.

Reyes needed to head to Cherrygrove City, where Mr. Pokémon is, and retrieve the Egg that he wanted Professor Elm to have. Since Reyes didn't have any Pokémon at the current moment, Elm let him choose a Pokémon, and out of Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile, Reyes chose Totodile! He kept Totodile out for Reyes' new training strategy, and together Reyes and Totodile left for Cherrygrove! Along the way, Reyes met a suspicious character hanging around the town. Reyes spent the time on the way to Cherrygrove to train Totodile to learn Water Gun and Rage.

Reyes finally made it to Cherrygrove, and he was met by a speedy old man who gave him a tour of the town, as well as a Town Map of the Johto region. Since Reyes didn't find Mr. Pokémon there in the city, he figured that he lived north of the town. But Reyes wanted to train a little bit more.....

Team

Lv. 8
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

I went back up the Glitter Lighthouse using the elevator this time and I gave Jasmine the SecretPotion that she had asked me to retrieve. She gave that to the sick Ampharos and it got better. Now that it could light up the lighthouse, Jasmine was thankful and she returned to the Olivine City Gym. I climbed back down myself when that task was complete and I purchased items at the Poke Mart. I wasn't planning on challenging Jasmine to a Gym battle yet though since my Pokemon were still a bit weak at the moment. I flew back to Cianwood City inside and I wandered over to the Cliff Edge Gate. I was finally allowed to pass and I arrived at Route 47. I headed through the mountains toward the Safari Zone.

Reyes' Journey, Part 50

Reyes headed north to Mr. Pokemon's house, but he accidentally ran into an Apricorn farmers house. Reyes got an Apricorn box and moved on. A few trainers couldnt let Reyes pass because their battle, but Mr. Pokemons house was ahead. Mr. Pokemon gave Reyes the Mystery Egg to give to Elm, and Professor Oak was there, glad to see Reyes traveling. However, Elm calledRyes, zsaying there was an emergency. Reyes headed back to New Bark but he was carful not to harm the egg. On the way, He met a Trainer that was hanging around the lab. His Chikorita was easy to beat, and Reyes got ahold of his name.

Atthe lab, the police assumed that Reyes stole the Pokemon, but Lyra stepped in and vouched for him. Reyes gave the police the thiefs name-Silver- and they left. Reyes gave Elm the Mystery Egg, and as thanks, Elm registered Reyes for the Johto League! Now Reyes is heading to Violet City, where his first Gym Battle awaits!

Team

Lv. 10

Started a new SoulSilver file after trading my old team through because summer is boring.

I chose Chikorita again because I knew I'd be tempted to keep Cyndaquil or Totodile if I chose either of them. I soldiered through the usual slow start before finally being set free in Cherrygrove. Ditched Chikorita after capture a Bellsprout (Jon) and Zubat (Renly) to replace it. I healed in Violet City and decided that I wanted a Dunsparce, so I headed to Dark Cave. An hour later, and I FINALLY found a Dunsparce. Named it Tyrion and went back to Violet.

After healing, I climbed the Sprout tower to train (... though Dunsparce was really the only one who could damage the Bellsprout) and defeated the elder at the top. Got bored grinding so I went to battle Faulkner. Dunsparce and Zubat took down Pidgey together, and after a LOT of stalling with Yawn and Defence Curl, Dunsparce managed to take down Pidgeotto.

lv 10 | lv 11 | lv 12
    Renly | Jon | Tyrion

~

Fresh after my battle with Faulkner, I headed on towards Azalea Town, battling the trainers along the way. As soon as I arrived in Union Cave I set about looking for a Sandshrew, but it's apparently it's version exclusive. :@ Traded over an egg and hatched it (never knew how long it took without Flame Body) and named it Arya. Trained it up a little bit before exiting the cave.

Once arriving in Azalea I went through Team Rocket pretty quickly, defeating what's-his-face. I was stumped for training, and after remembering the horrors of Bugsy last time I decided to battle Silver for training. Sandshrew defeated Ghastly, but not without sacrificing all of Rock Tomb's PP, which basically sealed my fate because it was all I had for facing Quilava. I battled him again but started off with Zubat, which led to me winning with Sandshrew.

Ohoho, Bugsy. He defeated me pretty quickly the first time with Scyther, but the second time round I put Scyther to sleep with Yawn (after Dunsparce and Zubat defeated Metapod and Kakuna), letting Sandshrew once again use Rock Tomb to win the match for me. Onwards to Goldenrod.

lv 15 | lv 15 | lv 16 | lv 16
    Renly | Jon | Tyrion | Arya
    Last edited by Grey Wind; 28th June 2013 at 7:56 PM.

I walked into the Johto Safari Zone like a model on a fashion runway after crossing the mountainous path along Route 47 and 48. I wandered around some of the areas there after paying a small fee, and I caught a wild Magneton, Misdreavus and Electabuzz. I headed out again after that and I went south to Route 48 in order to train against the wild Pokemon in the area. I continued to train for at least 30 minutes in order to level up my team and then I flew to Olivine City. I finally visited the local Gym and I challenged Jasmine right away. I used my Magmar against her first Magnemite and I slayed it easily with Ember. Then I used Meganium against Jasmine's Steelix. That battle took a while, but I beat Steelix with Petal Dance eventually and all that remained was her second Magnemite. I used Quagsire against it and then I obtained the Mineral Badge and Iron Tail TM from Jasmine. I saved outside.

Reyes' Journey, Part 51

Now that Reyes was officially a Johto League challenger, he headed to Cherrygrove before he got a call from Bill. Bill told Reyes that Pokemon transfer was a success, and he can access his Pokemon! Reyes and Totodile met all of Reyes' pokemon together.

Reyes decided that with his new training technique, he was going to try and train Bagon. Reyes trained his team along Route 31, and Bagon still wouldnt listen to Reyes, and he would even pick fights with Totodile. Reyes decided to giv it time once they arrived to Violet City.

Reyes went to check out the Gym, but Faulkner requires Elder Li's approval before a Gym match. So, Reyes visited the Trainers school, and then went off to challenge Sprout Tower!

Team

Lv. 12

Lv. 30

Well, I loaded my old SoulSilver save and I found myself in the Saffron City's Gym. Sabrina was waiting for me to battle with her. So I just battled her right away. She sent out her Espeon and I sent out my Gengar, I just OHKO'd it with Shadow Ball. Next is her Mr. Mime, I didn't change my Pokemon, and again, her Mr. Mime was dead because of my Gengar powerful Shadow Ball. Last, she sent out her Alakazam, and I just used Shadow Ball her Alakazam right away. I defeated her and she gave me the Marsh Badge and TM48 Skill Swap for rewards. Next, I went to Celadon City to challenge Erika. Before I went to her gym, I decided to explore the Dept. Store for awhile and purchased items that I needed. Then I went to Erika's gym and defeated all of his guardians. Before I battled her, I decided to save my game. After a quick save, I challenged Erika. She used her Jumpluff first, I made a little mistake and sent out my Starmie. Luckly, my Starmie had Ice Beam on his moveset. And Starmie just Ice Beam'd Jumpluff to make it fainted. Next she sent out her Tangela, and I just switched my Starmie to Dragonite. Dragonite just punched Tangela's face with Fire Blast. And then she sent out her Victrebeel, I switched Dragonite to Latios. And Latios used Psychic to finish Victebeel. Then, she used her last Pokemon, Bellossom. I switched back to Dragonite and finished Bellossom with Fire Blast. She gave me the Rainbow Badge and TM19 Giga Drain. And then I saved the game at Celadon Dept. Store.

Team:

Jewels the Starmie L53
    Surf, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Recover.

Valky the Latios L56
    Calm Mind, Psychic, Dragon Pulse, Surf.

Nate the Dragonite L55
    Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Fire Blast.

Homer the Gengar L54
    Substitute, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast.

Tinker the Celebi L52
    Nasty Plot, Giga Drain, Psychic, Earth Power.

Heatbro the Heatran L55
    Toxic, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Earth Power.
    Last edited by Rezzuréct; 30th June 2013 at 5:26 AM.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Reyes' Journey, Part 52

Reyes stepped into the Sprout Tower to challenge Elder Li. Since Bagon wouldn't listen to Reyes at all, Totodile had to fight all of the Bellsprout there. When Reyes got to the Elder, Silver had just beaten him, but Li commented that he isn't raising his Pokémon with enough care. It was then Reyes' turn. Totodile was able to defeat both of the Bellsprouts, and Bagon defeated Hoothoot, but not by Reyes' command. Elder Li told Reyes that he still had a lot of training to do, but he was able to challenge Falkner!

Gym Battle 17: Falkner vs.
    Winner: Reyes

Totodile took out Pidgey, and when push came to shove, Bagon listened to Reyes and used Dragon Claw when he was told! Upon exiting the Gym, Prof. Elm called, saying there was an assistant waiting for Reyes at the PokeMart. The aid told Reyes to carry the egg and let it hatch for Professor Elm, as they have no clue what the Egg possesses. Reyes promised to help hatch the egg, and he explored the Ruins of Alph.

At the ruins, there was a stone painting that had missing panels. With the help of the scientists there, Reyes put the panels in place, unlocking a secret chamber filled with mysterious Pokémon. Reyes caught one of the elusive Unown, and, with only learning Hidden Power, Reyes is training Unown to see what type of Hidden Power it has. Once Reyes determines the type, then it's off to Azalea Town, where the second Johto gym awaits!

Team

Lv. 15 Lv. 30

Lv. 6

I headed out to the Pokemon Center after I defeated Jasmine at the Olivine Gym and earned my sixth Johto badge. I healed my Pokemon and then I went north to Route 39 again. I stopped by MooMoo Farm to feed the sick Miltank and it finally got better after I gave it some Oran Berries. I arrived in Ecruteak City and I wandered east towards Route 42. I arrived outside of Mt. Mortar and I Surfed across a pond only to spot Suicune hiding near some trees. I tried to approach it but it fled once it saw me. Eusine arrived as usual since he spends all his time stalking Suicune, and then I picked Green, Yellow and Pink Apricorns. I Surfed across another pond and I battled some trainers in the area before saving the game.

Reyes' Journey, Part 53

After leaving the Ruins of Alph, Reyes met none other than one of the world-famous Kimono Girls in Violet City, and she examined the egg Reyes was taking care of. She told Reyes that this egg is extraordinarily special, and that it was about to hatch. She also told Reyes to be extremely careful with it. Reyes decided that now would be the time to head back to New Bark Town, since by the time he arrived, the egg would hatch and Professor Elm would want to see it.

En route to New Bark (again), Reyes found the time to train Unown to see what type it's Hidden Power is. It wasn't very effective against Bellsprout, and it was super effective against Geodude, so Reyes concluded that Hidden Power was Water type. Reyes also took Unown for a long stroll through the Refreshing Field for a few hours, and by the time his training and stroll was complete, Reyes found himself back in Cherrygrove.

Since Reyes neglected to train Bagon or Totodile, he sent them out too, but Bagon's rambunctiousness made him Headbutt a nearby tree, having a wild Aipom fall from the branches, furious. It stole the Pokémon Egg, the Egg Reyes needed to give to the Professor, and ran away! Reyes, angry at Bagon, went after the wild Aipom, throwing as many PokeBalls that he had. Then, it happened. Aipom jumped to another tree, and Reyes saw it-the Egg was beginning to hatch, and Reyes was out of Poke Balls to catch Aipom with. Reyes had to use his last resort- he used his Master Ball he got from Hoenn to catch the Aipom, so that the Egg would fall onto Reyes arms and continue hatching without any harm. The Pokémon that hatched from the Egg was unique, and it was shaped like an Egg. the Pokedex told Reyes that it was called Togepi, and Reyes called Professor Elm that the Egg hatched, and that he was on his way to the Lab.

Now, as night was falling on Johto, Reyes, who had a hectic day, entered the lab, with his newly hatched Togepi following him for Professor Elm to examine....

Team

Lv. 12 Lv. 3

Lv. 30 Lv. 1

Lv. 16

After spending a lot of time focusing on Soul Silver, I am now on Heart Gold. I've just got to Goldenrod City where I traded a drowzee for a machop. Still need to trade over a weedle and ekans to Heart Gold

Reyes' Journey, Part 54

Reyes showed Togepi to Professor Elm, and he was amazed. Elm told Reyes that he had never seen that Pokémon before in Johto. Reyes promised to raise with loving care, and to contact him if anything happens. With that, Reyes left New Bark Town (for the 3rd time), and this time to Azalea Town!

Reyes took a slow trip to Azalea. Reyes wanted to train Togepi and Aipom to near levels as the rest of the team. After a week, Reyes managed back in Violet City, and now heading southward on Route 32. There were a lot of fisherman, and Reyes camped out under the monorail track. Reyes eventually got to Union Cave, the bridge between Route 32 and Route 33.

In Union Cave, there were a lot of Rock-types that Unown could handle, as well as multiple firebreathers. Togepi learned Sweet Kiss and Metronome, and Aipom learned Sand-Attack and Astonish. Eventually, Reyes managed his way out, and after a week and a half of solid training, Reyes and his team find themselves on the rainy Route 33, where Azalea Town is just ahead!

Team

Lv. 13 Lv. 14

Lv. 17 Lv. 14

Lv. 30

I haven't played my SS much in... I guess two years? I beat all the gyms and my team is in Platinum so I can train them better to encounter Red. So I really can't do much in SS because my best Pokémon there is Lv 45 Lugia. I haven't even played Platinum much for a year or so but recently I kinda got my enthusiasm back and now I'm training the team seriously and latley I've been playing a little SoulSilver as well.

Yesterday I decided finally to catch Entei. Its HP was already in red stage and it was in Paralysis but I still hadn't managed to catch it. I do have Raikou and Suicune and this time I decided to catch Entei for real. I took my Wobbuffet with me and after few failured including fainter Wobbuffet I managed to catch it to Dusk Ball (my boyfriend gave the advice, thanks goes to him). Then I decided that I should catch Latios as well!

I hunted Latios and encountered it few times, dropping his HP with my Raikou's Spark. Unfortunately, no PAR. Latios is also much harder to come across than Entei! I threw some Quick Balls at him but no success. Then I took Maggie, Magneton you got from... Jasmine if I rememer right, equipped her with Quick Claw and after three encounters I managed to paralyse him! Then I took Wobbuffet again and I was seriously going to catch him. But I had forgotten that Latios has Refresh so good bye paralysis. After throwing about ten Ultra Balls and one Quick Balls it managed to take my Wobbuffet down and escaped. I think I'll try again this evening when Dusk Balls are effective.

After I've trained my team (Ampharos, Espeon, Feraligatr, Dragonite and Ninetales plus Garchomp from my Platinum team excluding Vileplume from my original SS team - she is rather useless against Red) to Lv 80 I'm going to catch Mewtwo, then beat Red and do everything I can do after that like catch Groudon and Rayquaza (I can borrow my boyfriend's Kyogre from his HG) and get Squirtle and Mudkip and then I'll start a new game.

Reyes' Journey, Part 55

Reyes entered Azalea Town, and witnessed Team Rocket knocking another man back at the Slowpoke Well. Pokémon Ranger Beth from Almia was correct; Team Rocket was still in Johto. Reyes proceeded into the town, and it turns out that the Slowpoke that generally live there are all in the well, where Team Rocket was cutting off their tails. An eccentric Poke Ball maker named Kurt declared that something had to be done and stormed off. Reyes followed the old man.

When they got to the well, Kurt scared off the Grunt, but he took a tumble down the well, injuring his back. Reyes told him that he had the situation under control. Reyes went deep into the well, and had to battle a bunch of grunts as well as an admin, Proton. During the battle with Proton's Koffing, Totodile evolved into Croconaw, in time to deliver the final blow! Team Rocket was sent packing, but Proton promised Reyes that that wouldn't be the last time he'd see them. Kurt and Reyes examined the Slowpoke, and after seeing that they would recover, they both returned to Azalea.

Reyes did some extra training on Route 33, but the time came to challenge the Bug gym of Azalea:
    Gym Battle 18: Bugsy vs.
    Winner: Reyes

Once Reyes left the Gym, the kilnsmen was waiting at the Pokémon Center, waiting for his apprentice and his Farfetch'd to return. reyes told him that since he was going that way, Reyes would look for his apprentice in the Ilex Forest. Silver showed up, and when Reyes told him he had fought off Team Rocket, Silver didn't believe Reyes. they battled, and Bagon, for the first time, actually took orders from Reyes and was able to defeat Bayleef in one hit! Silver left embarrassed, and Reyes headed off to Ilex Forest. But beforehand, Togepi and Reyes took a stroll in the Noisy Forest....

Team

Lv. 19 Lv. 15

Lv. 16 Lv. 15

Lv. 30

Just started Soul silver again and just arrived Azalea town and captured a slowpoke. Then i realised i forgot to catch a gastly so i went back to bell tower and caught one. Started to train in the patch of grass down south near the Apricorn Tree and a few pokemon in i see a shiny ekans.

After finally defeating the kanto leaders and adding snorlax and starraptor to my team i began my climb of the huge mt sliver it toke a few hours mixed in with training to get to lvl 60 when i found the legend himself red not even his mother knew he was up here and i was face to face with the greatest champion of all time, I started with qugsire and destroyed pikachu with one earth quake next he brought out venasuar. I choose typloshion and tried to end it with a blast burn it didn't go well after venusaur toke the hit he withdrew venasaur for blastoise. I switched for ampardos after a long heated back and forth of him pwning my pokemon and me reviving him we got a break and snorlax giga impacted him to death. Next was his snorlax with starraptors close combat i manged to weaken his health but it wasn't enough we went back to the back and forth and the same happened with lapras. Venasuar came back out and was killed not to long after finally it was just charzard i sent typlshion back out and attempted roll out instead i got air slashed to death and just kept reviving my pokemon as the hail toke out his health snorlax ended it with a giga impact and the long battle ended in my victory
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Tom's quest.

I have recently arrived in Kanto and cannot wait to collect my next set of Badges. Before anything else I ran to the Pokémon Center to trade with my Platinum version and evolve my Scytha into a Scizor using the Metal Coat I obtained in S.S Aqua. I think when I arrive in Lavender Town I shall rename her Scythzor or something equally uncreative! Moving on, I have decided to defeat the Gyms in the classic order from R/B/Y/FireRed/LeafGreen. First I must confront Brock for my Boulder Badge. To get to Pewter City however, I will have to deal with this Snorlax blocking the entrance to Diglett's Tunnel. I assume Red didn't catch this Snorlax 3 years ago. I will be looking for Murkrow and Houndour tonight so I can add them to my collection.

Pangoro ~ Defender of the weak.

Reyes' Journey, Part 56

After Reyes and Togepi came back from the Noisy Forest, the whole team headed into the Ilex Forest. The kilnsman's assistant in Azalea stopped Reyes and asked for his help in catching the Farfetch'd again. Reyes worked together with Aipom in cornering both of them, and when Reyes returned the two Farfetch'd, the kilnsman thanked Reyes with the move Cut. Reyes had to bring back Bellossom to teach Cut to, as Reyes didn't want Aipom or Croconaw to know Cut. Reyes also met a Headbutt master, and in a competition with Bagon, the Headbutt master lost, unable to find any rare Pokémon, unlike Bagon.

Before leaving the woods, Reyes found one of the Kimono Girls, and she was lost in the Forest. Luckily, Togepi showed the Kimono Girl the way, even though Togepi had never been in the forest. At the end of the forest, a tour guide gave Reyes the move Taunt in order to help him catch more Pokémon.

Outside of Ilex Forest was Route 34, and the place was teeming with Pokémon Trainers, which was great in training Unown and Togepi. Aipom had a battle with a wild Ditto, and the two mischievous Pokémon spent forever in their battle. Reyes also met up with Lyra, who took him to her grandparents' house at the Day Care. After an awkward moment as being known as "Lyra's boyfriend," Reyes registered their Pokegear numbers for future contact. Just past the Day Care lay Goldenrod City.

Reyes had been to big cities before (Saffron, Lilycove) but Goldenrod City was huge. Reyes spent time in the underground tunnel with Lyra, where they both got a Fashion Case for their Pokémon as well as haircuts and a Team rocket picture. A multitude of Super Nerds were there, but Croconaw took care of them. Reyes also took his chances on Voltorb Flip, but he didn't last long. Reyes wants to get the brand new Radio Card too, and then he wants to challenge the Goldenrod Gym!

Team

Lv. 16 Lv. 17

Lv. 17 Lv. 20

Lv. 30

Daisy's Quest - Part 1

So the quest begins. Always looking for a challenge Daisy - The next girl on the block has decided to conquer Johto and Kanto. But she doesnt want to do it the normal way. She wants as much of a challenge as possible. So trading the cute cyndaquil she recieved from Elm to her cousin in a distant land .. she received her partner. It was the Porygon that she had played with when she was small.
    Taking her trusty Porygon called Error-038 (Yes I know I been a little insensitive as Episode 38 was the Banned Episode Electric Soldier Porygon ... Why do you think its called Error .. )
    So currently have a rest in Cherrygrove City after recieving her trusty Porygon ... Daisy plans her Solo Run of Heart Gold ... and sets out on her Journey .. first step .. train and get the first badge

Team

Error-038 (Porygon) - - Level 1

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

After finishing things off on Route 42, I finally arrived at my destination: Mahogany Town. I headed to the local Pokemon Center like always in order to heal my tired Pokemon there. I wandered around town a bit afterwards but there wasn't much to see. I went north to Route 43 since that's where the Red Gyarados was, and I battled my way through the tall grass since I didn't want to use the gatehouse; I knew there were Team Rocket grunts asking for a toll there. I continued to go north until I finally arrived at the Lake of Rage. I Surfed to the lake's center and I battled and caught the Red Gyarados there. I also obtained the Red Scale and then I Surfed to the shore and I battled the trainers around there and saved.

Page 340 of 376 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350 ... LastLast