Page 352 of 369 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,800 of 9219

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Just beat the E4 for the second time with a team ranging from 69-71.
    I used:
    Mamoswine: Ice Fang, Blizzard, EQ, Mud Bomb
    Heracross ((Always called it kadabra, never know why...)) : EQ, Brick Break, Close Combat, Megahorn
    Flareon: Fire Fang, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, FlameThrower
    Jolteon: T-bolt, Thunder Fang, Quick Attack, Shadow Ball
    Feraligatr: Waterfall, Rock Climb, Crunch, Ice Fang
    Noctowl: Psychic, Extrasensory, Air Slash, HP Fight with very few bas att, need to work on this one still
    Last edited by Shiny Swalot; 12th November 2013 at 9:36 PM.
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

I caught a Wobbuffet inside of Dark Cave and I headed back to Blackthorn City after training for a while since I wanted to swap Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I headed back south to Route 45 and my Slowpoke finally evolved into Slowbro upon leveling up while I battled wild Pokemon. I decided to teach it Avalanche since it needed an Ice-type move and it would be easier to beat Clair's Dragon-types with it. I headed back to the Dark Cave and trained inside for almost an hour against the many wild Pokemon. I picked up some items inside as well including some BlackGlasses from a guy inside, then I headed out after training not just Slowbro, but my whole team as well. I healed my Pokemon and went to the Gym.

Started over HG as it is one of my favorites. I chose Totodile as my starter and got went to Mr Pokemon's house and then beat a mystery red haired boy and yada yada yada. After officially setting out on my journey I caught 3 Sentret which were traded over to Diamond version for 3 eggs. After what felt like an eternity of running I hatched the 3 eggs into Treecko, Starly, and Beldum. Treecko is Timid and Beldum is Adamant, both of which are awesome! Starly is Calm which sucks, but oh well. I began to train them in the grass before taking a break.

Spoiler:- Adventure Info:
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 28th November 2013 at 3:16 PM.
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

Once inside of the Blackthorn City Gym, I walked on a platform that would take me over the lava. As I changed direction and arrived at another platform, I was challenged by Gym trainers. I battled a male trainer who used Dratini and Seadra and then a female who used Dratini and Dragonair. I battled a couple more and then I arrived at Clair's spot. I challenged her and I used Ampharos against Gyarados. ThunderPunch was enough to beat it and then I used Slowbro against Clair's first Dragonair. I defeated it with Avalanche, but then Clair's second Dragonair was tougher and it paralyzed Slowbro with Thunder Wave. I used Typhlosion to beat it, then I used Ampharos against Clair's Kingdra and I barely won.

Made my way towards the Seafoam Islands in SS to battle Blaine in his new gym. Blaine and his trainers were no match for my Starmie and Donphan. Then I went to fight Blue in Viridian city. Had an easy time against him because of my traded Mewtwo from HG who beat all of Blues Pokemon minus Gyarados. My Electabuzz ended up beating it and I now have 16 badges in total.

Even after I beat Clair, she wouldn't hand over her Gym's badge. She threw a temper tantrum and told me to visit the Dragon's Den behind the Blackthorn City Gym and to speak with the elder there. I headed out of the Blackthorn City Gym afterwards in order to complete the tedious task. First I visited the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon, then I headed out to the lake behind the Gym and I Surfed towards the cave in the back. I was allowed in and I wandered towards the edge of the lake inside the Dragon's Den and Surfed. I battled some trainers inside, then I used Whirlpool to get across the maelstrom. I arrived at the shrine in the middle and I entered it. The elder inside questioned me and then Clair arrived.

I've started HG again alongside Drummerdude. So yeah, lets begin!

Did the beginning rubbish, and picked Cyndaquil. I named him Vesuvius, and trained in the grass, battling absolutely everything. Continued through beginning rubbish, challenged Rival with a level 10 Cyndaquil, learned how to catch Pokemon, went to Violet City and caught a Zubat I named Soundwave and a Mareep I named Zephyr. Zephyr has a Relaxed Nature and Soundwave has a Careful nature (Vesuvius has a Mild nature). I trained all of my team to level 12, cleared Sprout Tower, and battled Falkner. He was 0HKOed by Zephyr's ThunderShock attack. I then saved.

SnivyTR's HG info:
    Vesuvius the Quilava, Level 14
    Zephyr the Mareep, Level 14
    Soundwave the Zubat, Level 13

Badges: 1/16

Clair spoke to the elder and then after she learned that I passed the test, I was finally given the Rising Badge and I completed my collection of the eight Johto badges. I left the shrine after that, and I Surfed in order to reach the Dragon Fang item. I went back across the whirlpool and I caught a wild Dratini that appeared as I was Surfing, then I encountered Clair again near the entrance to the Dragon's Den and she gave me the Dragon Pulse TM. I headed out of the cave and I visited the Blackthorn City Pokemon Center next in order to heal my Pokemon. I knew I had to visit New Bark Town next, so I headed south on Route 45 and I battled many trainers and Pokemon along the mountain road. I saved afterwards.

Just beat the Elite Four, 1st time round.

Found Lance not too difficult to beat, but Koga's Muk and Karen's Umbreon were nightmares.

My team:

Ampharos lvl 44
    Espeon lvl 45
    Feraligatr lvl 44
    Rapidash lvl 40
    Gyarados lvl 44
    Crobat lvl 41

Gonna swap my Rapidash out for an in-training Dratini.

I kept heading south on Route 45 and I battled more trainers until I arrived at the gatehouse that led to Route 29. I went east towards New Bark Town and I visited Professor Elm's lab there. I spoke to Professor Elm and he gave me the Master Ball for getting all eight regional badges. I headed out again and visited my house, but I couldn't go east towards the water yet since I had to catch Ho-Oh at the Bell Tower in Ecruteak City first. I flew to Ecruteak City next and I visited the Dance Theater. I had to battle against the five Kimono Girls that I had met during my journey around Johto. I beat their Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, and Espeon with difficulty, then I obtained the Clear Bell item and the girls left.

I just restarted my HeartGold for the first time, it just about killed me when I learned that there was no way to trade or even to evolve the spikey eared pichu. I bought SoulSilver for restarts but after trading everything over to my Black game for the Pokemon Bank I decided it would be fun to try to restart my original game of this series. I decided to try out being a male character this time and ironically I ended up with a female Totodile named Glacia. I really wanted to try out a team of Pokemon that I have never trained before and so far it has been fun. I'm currently waiting for it to turn to night so I can catch a Gastly; I'm hoping for a Timid nature but I will take what I can get. I'm trying to decide what other Pokemon to add to the team but I'm finding it rather difficult to figure out; I do enjoy the mystery of it though.

Edit: I was reading some of the other posts and wow a few other people happened to restart this game and a few picked Totodile as a starter also. Not sure if you guys picked that starter for the same reasons as me or not but that's pretty cool.
    Last edited by TrainerMaria; 27th November 2013 at 1:14 AM.
    Mom's Words of Wisdom: "Just try touching the buttons, you'll know what to do in no time." - HG/SS

The Kimono Girls had left the Dance Theater after giving me the Clear Bell item and I left after them to visit the Bell Tower to the north of town. I headed through the gatehouse and then I arrived at the Bellchime Trail and picked up some TinyMushrooms that were scattered around the ground and which I located with the Dowsing Machine as I passed by the golden trees. I finally entered the Bell Tower and I started to climb the floors. I had to leap over wooden ledges and teleport around in the higher floors. I collected items as well, then I reached the top of the Bell Tower and I saw the Kimono Girls waiting for me there. They did a little dance and summoned the Legendary Pokemon Ho-Oh to the tower. I saved.

Captured a female Gastly and named it Twilah, she isn't timid like I had hoped but she is modest which is nice. I'm currently hatching Togepi inside the PokeMart where you get the egg so I don't have to keep going through the Kimono girl scene every time I get a minus defense or special attack nature. I know most people don't usually bother with a main team but I like to get at least good natures so I have a chance of using my teams outside of the story line. Togepi sticks well to my theme because I never actually played through the game with it, I usually end up training one later if I do end up training one. I can see why I never did though, hatching it this many times is a bit time consuming. If things keep going like as they have this should be my first male pokemon for the team. I still have no idea what to do for my other three but having half at this point is a good start if anything.
    Mom's Words of Wisdom: "Just try touching the buttons, you'll know what to do in no time." - HG/SS

I challenged the wild Ho-Oh at the top of the Bell Tower and I weakened it slowly, then I paralyzed it with Ampharos's Thunder Wave attack. I tossed some Ultra Balls and I eventually captured the Ho-Oh and the whole ceremony atop the Bell Tower ended. I headed back to the Ecruteak City Pokemon Center where I swapped Pokemon on the PC and flew to the Johto Safari Zone. I wandered around there after paying the fee and caught some wild Pokemon. I headed back to New Bark Town afterwards and I was finally allowed to Surf across Route 27. I encountered some wild Tentacool in the water, then I arrived in Kanto and spoke to some guy. I headed into Tohjo Falls and I used Waterfall to climb the waterfall inside.

After getting Treecko, Starly, and Beldum to Lv5 I made my way to Violet City. Turns out having a Steel type this early in the game is a little broken as everything is not very effective. I eventually reached Violet City and set my sights on the Sprout Tower. I climbed to the top and battled a few sages along the way just so I could get a TM for Flash. With that done I headed to the gym. Beldum defeated the two trainers and after healing (freaking Take Down) I challenged Falkner. Treecko managed to defeat his Pidgey with little effort and Beldum took out Pidgeotto who surprisingly did not use Roost. I got my first badge and also got an egg before heading south down Route 32. I got to the Pokemon Center near the Union Cave and got an Old Rod from some fisherman. I took it to the bridge just north of the Pokemon Center and fished up my fourth team member, a Tentacool! I was both surprised and disgusted that Tentacool doesn't get a water type move until Lv19! So I guess I'm stuck with Poison Sting. I quickly made my way through Union Cave and took a break near the end of the cave.

Spoiler:- Adventure Info:
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

After going over the waterfall inside Tohjo Falls, I entered a small cavern that had nothing inside it but a radio. I smashed rocks with Rock Smash but didn't find any good items, so I exited Tohjo Falls. I battled a trainer outside and I visited a house near the exit and I obtained the Sandstorm TM from a woman inside. I Surfed across some water and wandered through tall grass. I battled some trainers as I moved across a bridge and I registered one of them in my Pokegear for a rematch later. I also battled wild Pokemon while I moved around the grass. I used Whirlpool to cross over a maelstrom afterwards and I battled a Bird Keeper, then I picked up the Dragon Claw TM and continued north towards Route 26.

After beating gym leader Blue I got the Rock Climb hm from Prof Oak in Pallet town and I could explore Mt. Silver now yay. I went there and fought and caught wild Pokes and then I went inside the PC and healed my party before going into the actual mountain. Caught Misdreavus inside a small cave within Mt. Silver and went out side to the side of the mountain and caught Golduck.

I continued walking along Route 27 until I arrived at a bridge and I crossed it and arrived at the southern section of Route 26. I battled some more trainers as I wandered north and I eventually arrived at a house where a woman inside healed my injured Pokemon for me. I visited the Week Sibilings' house, then I continued moving north and battling against some Ace Trainers as I got closer to the Pokemon League Reception Gate. Once inside of the gate, I spoke to a man and he checked to see that I had eight badges. I was allowed to go straight into Victory Road afterwards and I pushed a boulder out of the way and battled against some wild Pokemon inside. I saved after capturing a wild Rhyhorn and Donphan.

I'm actually about to restart heartgold over for the second time. First I'm going to trade over two of each starter to diamond though so I can have all three in both games. After that, my adventure will start. I'll also be picking totodile as well.

I continued wandering around the first floor of Victory Road, then I fell down a hole and I started exploring the next floor of the cavern. I found some useful items like the Earthquake TM after falling down one of the holes in the ground and the Dark Pulse TM behind three rocks that I broke with Rock Smash. I batted more wild Pokemon and trained my team against them, then I encountered my rival near the exit and I had to battle against him. I beat his Sneasel and Magneton with Typhlosion's Flamethrower, then his Feraligatr and Golbat with Ampharos's Thunder Punch. I beat his Haunter with Slowbro's Zen Headbutt and his Kadabra with Pidgeot's Fly. I exited Victory Road and arrived at the Indigo Plateau and saved.

Caught Mewtwo.
    Please check the signature yours, you are using way too many large file sized images, at most one of those gifs would fit, two already breaks the 500 kB limit.

[*img]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/zygarde-2.gif[/img][*img]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/zygarde.gif[/img][*img]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/zygarde-5.gif[/img]

PASBL Player

Spoiler:- Credit:

I visited the Pokemon League building at the Indigo Plateau and I healed my Pokemon inside. I also purchased some items and then I headed back outside to Victory Road. I decided to start training there since my Pokemon were still under-leveled and Victory Road was one of the best places to train at the moment. I spend about 40 minutes grinding against the various wild Pokemon within the cave, then I headed out to heal my Pokemon and I flew back to Blackthorn City. I used the local Move Relearner's services, then I went south to Route 45 to train but the Pokemon in the mountainous area weren't strong enough to train against, so I returned to Victory Road to complete my training there. I saved within the cave.

I started Soulsilver again for fun. I chose a guy character and named him Michael. I chose Totodile as my starter. Then I travelled to Mr Pokémon's house and I tried to avoid as much tall grass as I could cuz I was in a rush to get my Pokedex. I received a call from professor Elm and fought my rival for a first time. Later at the Pokémon Lab I named my rival Phil. I continued my travel to the Violet City and along the way I captured a few Pokémon like Pidgey, Sentret & Hoothoot.

I switched to my HeartGold version this afternoon in order to trade Bonsly to Brock. I had to go to the Global Terminal just to get a Sudowoodo; the only one available was being offered for a Dragonair so I had to enter the Dragon's Den, find and catch a Dratini, and evolve it. I finally got Sudowoodo and I bred it with Ditto. After hatching Bonsly, I flew to Kanto and I visited Diglett's Cave, but Brock wasn't there so I had to change the time on my DS and then I finally found him and traded my Bonsly for his Rhyhorn. I set out to Johto after that in order to find some Shiny Leaves for my Togekiss. Togekiss already had one Shiny Leaf and I found the second one at Route 42, then I saved before visiting Route 15 in Kanto.

Recently, I ordered a spare copy of SoulSilver online and it arrived a few days ago. The previous owner's file was still there, so I've been playing it in order to obtain some Johto legendaries to transfer to Gen V and then to XY. The old owner already had Lugia and Suicune, so I only had to worry about Raikou, Entei, and Ho-Oh. I managed to catch Raikou and Entei quickly, much easier than I expected. Ho-Oh was also easy to catch, which was surprising since I often have a rough time with Ho-Oh on HGSS for some reason.

The previous owner also had only 3 Kanto badges, so I decided to go to the Celadon Gym, where I defeated Erika and obtained Kanto badge #4. I may finish getting the remaining badges before I eventually restart the game, but I haven't decided yet.

Page 352 of 369 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362 ... LastLast