Page 253 of 376 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 9392

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I entered the Blackthorn City Gym again, and I used the special platforms to move around the lakes of lava within the Gym. I battled some of the other Gym trainers in there, and then I got to Clair's place at the end of the Gym. I then challenged her to a battle, and she sent out her Gyarados. I was prepared with my Ampharos, and I had it use ThunderPunch. That attack was enough to defeat Clair's Gyarados, and she used one of her Dragonair after that. I switched to Piloswine who had recently evolved from Swinub, and I attacked with Blizzard. That caused tons of damage, but Dragonair didn't faint. I had to used Graveler against Dragonair in order to defeat it. I switched out to Wobbuffet after that, and I used it against Clair's Kingdra. Wobbuffet's Mirror Coat attack was useful at first, but Kingdra overpowered it.

I entered violet city and healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon center. I talked to a few people around e city for advice. I then went to e dark cave to train m Bellsprout. We defeated many Geodudes and Bellsprout gained quite a few levels. Afterwards, I traveled to the route south of Violet city and caught a Wooper and a Mareep. I trained them both for a bit then saved my ame.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2yl39lh.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I beat Surge who was pretty easy with Lexus. I just had Jim in front and kept switching to her because Jim needed experience. Then I went to Cladon and beat the trainers in that gym and then beat Erika. She was easy as well. After that I went down cycling road and beat all the bikers. Now I'm in Fuchia city.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Wobbuffet lost against Clair's Kingdra, so I had to send out my Typhlosion. I knew that it was at a type disadvantage, but I thought its high Attack stats would allow it to defeat Kingdra before Kingdra could counter attack. I managed to get a good Hyper Beam attack in, but Kingdra didn't faint. I had to endure its attack, and then I used Fearow against Kingdra instead. Fearow managed to defeat Kingdra with Aerial Ace, and all that was left was Clair's second Dragonair. I used Fearow against it at the start, but I swapped out to Piloswine since it had a better chance of defeating Dragonair. I managed to defeat it with Ice Shard, but Clair didn't give me the Rising Badge after that battle. I had to heal at the Pokemon Center, and then head for the Dragon's Den in order to complete Clair's task in order to get the Rising Badge.

Added a decent chunk to my pokedex. To begin with, I acquired two Caterpies by headbutting trees in the Ilex Forest. I then evolved them both, one into a Metapod, another into a Butterfree.
    After that I caught a Beedrill in the Bug Catching Contest (came first and received a Dusk Stone!) I then bred the Beedrill to get two eggs. I boxed one of the Weedle after it hatched and trained the other one until it evolved into Kakuna.
    I then travelled to Kanto, and travelled east to Route 15 from Fuschia. I then caught two Pidgeottos, boxed one, and trained the other one up to lvl. 36 in Mt. Silver, to get Pidgeot.
    I then caught a Fearow in Route 48 before the Safari Zone, then entered the Marshland Zone in the Safari and caught Ekans and Arbok, then saved.

Pokedex:
    Seen: ??? (i forgot lol)
    Captured: 102

Pokemon Obtained:
    Metapod
    Butterfree
    Weedle
    Kakuna
    Beedrill
    Pidgeotto
    Pidgeot
    Fearow
    Ekans
    Arbok
    Current HG/SS Team:

Dear Diary ~ Today, I caught that rainbow-bird named Ho-Oh on top of the Bell Tower.
    after that, I flew on Xatu back to New Bark Town and surfed along the route to Kanto on
    Vaporeons back. After that, a random man talkedto me and said that I just got into Kanto.
    Like i didn't already know that. I then went into a cave, and used Gyarados' Waterfal to
    get over to the other side. on my way, I found a moon stone and a hidden cavern behind the waterfall.
    Creepy little cavern with only some rocks and a broken radio. it didn't seem to be anything
    of interest there, so i left, and came out only to battle a girl with the Bulbasaur Evolution-line.
    I beat them with Vaporeon before i continued.

and after a lot of battling, cursing, swearing and fainting, I came to a little house where a woman
    restored my pokemons health.

After some more walking and pokemon battles, i came to the victory road, which is the
    place i am currently at. I just caught a Donphan i am thinking of using.

Xoxo ~ Kazuki
    I tried to forget you
    I tried to love you
    But I hurt you all the time
    I cant't forget you
    I'm afraid to touch you
    And I always see you cry

Erkennst Du mich denn nicht?
    Bin ich dir unbekannt?

Default EMA's SoulSilver Advertures

Replaying SoulSilver again, with the use of a different cart, as to not lose my original save data. This time, I pick a girl named EMA and plan to have an Ace Attorney-themed team. So, aside from the usual introductory stuff, here is the summary of what happened so far:

~Choose Cyndaquil as starter Pokemon.
    ~Old Man gives me the Running Shoes and Town Map.
    ~Obtain an Apricorn Box from a Man on Route 30.
    ~Receive Pokemon egg from Mr. Pokemon.
    ~Professor Oak gave me the Pokedex.

Then, I receive a distress call from Professor Elm. He tells me to return to the lab, so I make my way back there. Along the way, I bump into a red-haired boy and defeating him and his Totodile in a battle, I get a glance at his trainer card. Back at the lab, I find out that someone stole one of Elm's Pokemon. After being falsely accused of the crime by Det. Gumshoe, I get to finally name my red-haired rival as MILES. With this new info, Gumshoe heads out to catch the thief and there's no surprises as to how well that will go. Soon, Elm calms himself down long enough to take the Pokemon egg that I received earlier from his friend. He notices my new-fang gadget, the Pokedex, and tells me to take the gym challenge. I tell my mum about my plans, she gives me the Pokegear and she offers to save my money. No thanks, I say. On the way out of town, Ethan shows me how to catch Pokemon. And more summarising:

~Caught Pidgey and Sentret.
    ~Battled Trainers on Route 31.
    ~Arrived in Violet City and headed into the Spout Tower.
    ~Battled all the Sages and the Elder for the Flash TM.
    ~Phoenix evolved into a Quilava during the battle.
    ~Defeated Falkner and got my first gym badge.

CURRENT TEAM
    PHOENIX ♂ - Level 16
    Last edited by Meowth City; 29th October 2011 at 2:23 PM.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

I Surfed across the pond behind the Blackthorn City Gym, and I talked to the old man who was guarding the entrance to the Dragon's Den. He allowed me to pass through it, and I entered the cave. I headed to the lower floor, and I found some trainers down there. I battled against the closest trainer, and then I used Surfed to battle against the others. Once those battles were finished, I Surfed towards the whirlpool that was blocking the way to the shrine. I had my Pokemon use Whirlpool to get across it, and then I arrived at the Dragon Elder's shrine/temple/thing. I entered, and I talked to the head Elder there. He asked me some questions, and then he deemed me worthy of possessing the Rising Badge. Clair appeared later, and when she heard the Elder's decision, she handed over the Rising Badge at long last.

I beat Janine, beat all the trainers in between Fuchsia and Lavendar, and the ones in between Vermillion and Lavendar, now I'm in Lavendar and will battle the Saffaron gym next.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Day 192 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 192 Saturday , October 29 , 2011 6:16,7 PM
    I started off in Cinnabar Island's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! I thanked her for letting us stay there last Night , and for so far Today ! We excited her Pokemon Center ! We then flew to Cerulean City ! We then made our way mainly northeast and then north , onto Route 24 ! We then headed north farther, across the Golder Bridge , onto Route 25 ! We then headed north a little more, and then headed east , until we passed Bill's House ! We then headed up the stair, and we saw Misty there! We then headed southeast a little until we got to her! We then talked about the sunset, and then we exchanged our Phone Numbers ! She then said to call her on Wednesday mornings if I wanted another Battle with her! She then left! We then flew to Indigo Plateau ! We then read the sign, and then we went inside, and we looked around, but we couldn't find Janine , who should be here! We then excited the Indigo Platea Building ! We then flew to Victory Road , Route 26 ! We then read the sound, and then we entered the Pokemon League Reception Gate , where Janine was actually supposed to be! We then headed north , and then east a little, and we found her there! We then started talking about how she was on her way to give her Dad his lunch! We then exchanged Phone Numbers in our PokeGears ! She then said to call her on Monday around Noon if I wanted to Battle her again! She then left! I then checked my PokeGear ! We have six of the sixteen Gym Leader's Phone Numbers , so we still have a ways to go to have all sixteen of their Phone Numbers ! We then headed back west a little, and mainly south until we excited the Pokemon League Reception Gate ! We were on Route 26 !

We then flew to Violet City ! We then headed mainly northwest and then mainly south , where we found an Apricorn Tree with a Yellow Apricorn on it! We picked it! We then headed south father, until we got onto Route 32 ! We then started exploring the Route , looking for a tree that could be Cut , because I think that there is something or someone by it! We found a Repel , a TM09 , Bullet Seed , and a Great Ball while we were exploring! We then headed back north , because we might have missed it! We found it! Meganium then Cut the tree down, and we headed farther north ! We then headed east a little, and we found a nice Man ! He was roaring, and he then gave me a TM05 , Roar , so he would stop roaring and scaring people away! We thanked him! We then jumped down the ledge in back of him, to the east . We then headed mainly north , from Route 32 to Violet City , past the Apricorn Tree . Most of the time that we were on Route 32 , we were encountering and running away from Wild Pokemon ! We then headed north more, east , north , east , and then north , all a little, more or less, with the final north bringing us into Violet City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! I then had the nice Nurse Joy heal our Pokemon , and she did it for free! I thanked her! I then saved on the PokeBall patterned rug, in front of Nurse Joy , with Meganium to my left. 130:38

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Murkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63

I decided to do get two more Gym Leader's Phone Numbers Today , and to do some more Exploring , the second part like I did Yesterday , and the second part also of how I'll probably do Tomorrow ! I do have six or seven or so more choices, or some combinations of some of them, but I'll probably do some more Exploring again Tomorrow ! I am happy that we got two more of the Gym Leader's Phone Numbers , also that I got two more TMs Today , while Exploring , and also the Exploring that we got done! Also, Today is my Twenty-Second Day in a row where my Post in this Thread has a Title , Day 192 - HeartGold Walkthrough , because Today is Day 192 of my HeartGold Walkthrough ! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I left the Dragon's Den shrine after obtaining the Rising Badge from Clair, and I wandered around some more in order to pick up the Dragon Fang that was in the cave. I then used Surf, and I made my way towards the exit of the Dragon's Den. I met Clair near the exit, and she handed me the TM containing the move Dragon Pulse. I then left the Dragon's Den, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon in the PC, and then I bought some more items at the Poke Mart. With all the Gym badges in hand, I decided to head south towards New Bark Town. I wandered through Route 45 since that was the most direct path to New Bark Town, and I battled tons of trainers along the way. I also captured some wild Pokemon there, and then I picked some Apricorns as I arrived at the southern portion of the route.

I got to the Viridian city gym and beat all the trainers in there. Man I hate their trick room crap >.<

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Whilst stopping Team Rockets takeover, I decided to start nicknaming all my Pokémon, starting by changing all my current Pokémon's names. And so, Umbreon became Midnight, Dugtrio became Earth Man, Sudowoodo became Not A Tree, Quilava became Cinder, Togetic became Pride, and Mantine became Angel! Woo for nicknames!
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

Just new-gamed with a Dark-Type monoteam again.
    I'll go into freaky-diary-mode later~
    I tried to forget you
    I tried to love you
    But I hurt you all the time
    I cant't forget you
    I'm afraid to touch you
    And I always see you cry

Erkennst Du mich denn nicht?
    Bin ich dir unbekannt?

I beat Blue who was pretty difficult and annoying keeping on withdrawing his exeggutor, I also beat Red. He took so long but I actually managed to beat him with pokemon in between lv 55 and 60 =D. After that I caught lugia and kyogre.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Day 193 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 193 Sunday , October 30 , 2011 7:26,7,8 PM
    I started off in Violet City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! I thanked her for letting us stay there for last Night and for a lot of Today so far! We then left her Pokemon Center ! We were in Violet City ! We then flew to Olivine City ! We then explored Olivine City , including finding a Rare Candy by the Lighthouse , Surfing from the dock and then around the Lighthouse , past where we were before on a lower area, the shore, where we found a TM 57 , Charge Beam , we Surfed back to the dock, where we landed and started Surfing from the other side, the left side, where we couldn't Surf to a whole lot of places, only a rectangle of water. We then made our way north until we were on Route 39 . We then headed north until we found some Rocks that we could Climb ! Ampharos then Climbed the Rocks ! We then headed east onto Route 38 ! We then headed north and back, and then east and back. We could only go north , as east was a dead end shortly. Ampharos then Climbed down the Rocks there to the east . We then headed south a little, to get to the PokeBall , which contained a Lax Incense ! We then flew back to Violet City ! We were at their Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We then headed west a little, north a little, mainly west , south , and east a little, where we found an Apricorn Tree ! I picked it and it had a Yellow Apricorn on it! We then headed south more, until we were on Route 32 ! We then headed mainly south , looking for a smashable Rock close to the Pokemon Center , where we found Camper Roland , who we talked to, Battled , and Defeated , the latter two with Meganium ! We then realized that we had gone to far, so we headed back mainly north ! When we were going north , we got a call from someone, but I missed it! I hope that they call back if they want to talk, even if they don't, but why else would they call me! We headed father north! We couldn't find it! We then headed back into Violet City from Route 32 , past the Apricorn Tree ! We made our way back to Violet City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! The nice Nurse Joy then healed my Pokemon , at my request, and she did it for free! I thanked her! I then checked my TMs and HMs , which I hope to get all of soon, or sometime, on the PokeBall patterned rug in front of Nurse Joy ! I then saved on her PokeBall patterned rug, in front of her, Nurse Joy , with Meganium to my left. 131:08

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Murkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

I decided to do some more Exploring Today , as I did Yesterday , and how I'll probably do Tomorrow ! I do have six or seven or so choices, or some combinations of some of the choices that I could do Tomorrow , but I'll probably do some more Exploring Tomorrow , especially looking for some more Items , especially some more TMs ! I am happy with the Exploring that we got done Today , including finding some Items , including one TM , TM57 , Charge Beam , also, I tried to take it easy Today because I wanted to! Also, Today is my Twenty-Third Day in a row where my Post in this Thread has a Title , Day 193 - HeartGold Walkthrough , because Today is Day 193 of my HeartGold Walkthrough ! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

I reached the gate that led to Route 29 after a while, and I headed east towards New Bark Town. I talked to Professor Oak there, and he gave me the Master Ball since I had collected all the Johto Gym badges. I visited my own house afterwards, and I talked to my mom there. I took some of the money that she had been saving up for me, and then I talked to Ethan near the shore. He didn't let me pass since I still needed to go to Ecruteak City, so I flew there right away. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and after stocking up on items at the Poke Mart, I entered the Dance Theater. I had to battle against the Kimono Girls in order to proceed, so I did that. It was really tough since I didn't have a chance to rest, but those healing items really came in handy. I saved after I defeated all five of the Kimono Girls.

Hydro, just start the game over... You've done everything you needed to do.

After training my Wooper and Mareep, I made my way to Sprout Tower and defeated the monks there. I met with Carter, who had beaten the elder monk. I then challenged the elder monk and won, earning the TM flash. I exited Sprout tower. I then made my way to the gym, defeated the trainers inside and battled Falkner. I defeated him easily with the help of Mareep and Quilava. I received my first gym badge and the TM roost. I then received a call from Prof. Elm about a Pokemon egg. I went to the Pokemart to retrieve the egg. A kimono girl told me to take good care of this egg. I then went to the Ruins of Alph and solved one of the puzzles. A man inside the ruins gave me a UNOWN report, to record the UNOWN that I catch. After the Ruins of Alph, I made my way to Union Cave. I defeated many trainers, leveling my Pokemon quite a bit. I also earned a few phone numbers. I healed at the Pokemon Center near Union Cave. I traveled through Union Cave, defeating many trainers and earning loads of EXP. Once I made it out, I headed to Azalea Town. Outside of the Slowpoke well, I noticed a shady man tell a citizen to stay away from the well. How odd. I then made my way into town and interacted with many citizens. I talked to Kurt, the Pokeball maker, and asked if he could make me some Pokeballs. He told me there was trouble by the well and left. I followed. Inside the well, I battled a few grunts but not the leader. I caught a slowpoke to replace my Wooper. I am now training my Slowpoke outside of Union Cave.

I just caught suicune. Man it took forever. I almost had to use my masterball but I finally got it in a ultra ball. Now I just have to catch rayquaza.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finished training my Slowpoke and took on the Rocket Leader in Slowpoke Well and defeated him easily. Kurt and I went back to his house, and we talked for a bit. Now that the way to the gym was open, it was time to battle Bugsy. Bugsy wasn't too difficult, although his Scyther was pretty strong. One the Scyther went down, the rest of the fight was easy. Afterwards, I healed my Pokemon and headed for Ilex Forest. I ran into Carter again, and we battled. I defeated him. After losing, Carter ran off. Now the way to Ilex was clear. In the forest, I ran into a kid trying to catch two Farfetch'd. I helped him and in return, I was given the HM for cut. I taught cut to my Sentret, so I could access the rest of the forest. I ran into a man headbutting trees, and he taught a few of my Pokemon the move headbutt. I went back to Azalea town to headbutt trees for a Heracross and came across one. Although it was tough, I managed to catch her. After catching her, I healed up and trained for a bit.

The Kimono Girls left the Ecruteak City Dance Theater after I defeated them, and they headed to the Whirl Islands to awaken Lugia there. I healed at the Ecruteak City Pokemon Center after that, and then I headed towards Olivine City. I stopped by the Moomoo Farm along the way, and I fed some Oran Berries to the sick Miltank there. It recovered, and then I arrived in Olivine City. I purchased some Repels at the local Poke Mart, and then I Surfed towards the Whirl Islands. It took me a while to find the right island, but I eventually headed down into the lowest floors of the Whirl Islands. I arrived at Lugia's chamber, and the Kimono Girls performed a dance that awoke the Lugia there. After a quick cut-scene in which Lugia appeared out of the waterfall inside the cavern, I Surfed towards Lugia and I saved the game before battling it.

After training my Heracross, I went back to Ilex Forest on my way to Goldenrod city. I ran into a lost kimono girl towards the end of the forest. My Pidgey helped show us the way out. After I exited the forest, I talked to a woman in the gateway. She gave me the TM for taunt. I then left the gateway and went to Route 34. I defeated many trainers on the route and eventually met Lyra's grandparents, who run the daycare on the route. After receiving her phone number, I trained a bit and then saved my game.

Default Day 194 - HeartGold Walkthrough

Day 194 Monday , October 31 , 2011 7:50,1,2 PM
    I started off in Violet City's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! I thanked her, Nurse Joy , for letting us stay there last Night , and for so far Today ! We then left the Pokemon Center ! We were in Violet City ! I then debated about where to Fly for a little while, but I decided on Flying to the Battle Frontier ! We were at the Battle Frontier's Nurse Joy's Pokemon Center ! We made our way north, through the gate, to the Battle Factory ! We entered it! I entered us in a Single Battle , Lv.50 ! The three Pokemon that I choose onse I could where a Graveler , a Seel , and a Elekid ! We Won our First Battle , our Second Battle , our Third Battle , our Fourth Battle , our Fifth Battle , our Sixth Battle , and our Seventh Battle , not having, and we didn't even have to then, use Seel for the Seventh Battle ! We were awarded five Battle Points for clearing the streak in the Battle Factory ! Our Game was saved! I thanked everyone there! Someone, Derek I think, called me, but I missed it! I hope that they call back if they want to talk, even if they don't, but why else would they call me! I then saved to the right of the TV , with Meganium and all five of my other Pokemon in my Party , Team . 131:45

My Team is:
    Meganium Lv.63
    Ampharos Lv.63
    Sudowoodo Lv.63
    Ariados Lv.63
    Murkrow Lv.63
    Kingler Lv.63

I decided to do some Battling in the Battle Fronteir , in the Battle Factory , un-like how I did Yesterday , and how I'll probably do Tomorrow ! I do have six or seven or so other choices, or some combinations of some of the choices, but I'll probably do some more Battling Tomorrow in the Battle Frontier , in the Battle Factory , again Tomorrow ! I am happy with the Battles Today in the Battle Frontier , in the Battle Factory , Winning all seven Battles of the streak that we did! Also, Today is my Twenty-Fourth Day in a row where my Post in this Thread has a Title , Day 194 - HeartGold Walkthrough , because Today is Day 194 of my HeartGold Walkthrough ! I hope that you like this rather short-, medium-, large-, extra large-sized Update ! Thanks for reading!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Right now, I'm in the middle of training my Pokes so they can defeat Red. I rematched with some of the Gym leaders and got some of their Phone numbers. Some were tough but I beat some of them easily. Now two of my Pokemon are level 70+ (Latios and Feraligatr). I'm also training my Ampharos and she is around level 60. Right now, I may as well be heading to the Pokeathlon dome.

Page 253 of 376 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast