Page 101 of 374 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 9344

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I was training my Flower Paradise Shaymin up in Victory Road last evening to make up for the fact it can't battle after 8pm, or else... it becomes sickeningly cute.
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

- Continued through Route 32/33
    - Cleared Slowpoke Well of Team Rocket
    - Defeated Bugsy with ease. Ice Fang FTW
    - Charcoal Get (Gave it to Quilava)
    - Realised the event Arceus I transferred over was previously my HM/Utilities Slave [Rock Smash/Flash/Cut] on the Japanese copy of HG I have so withdrew him and put the Togepi egg in the PC
    - Backtracked a fair bit to make use of Flash/Cut/Rock Smash in a few locations
    - Shell Bell Get (Gave to Croconaw)
    - Old Amber Get
    - Max Ether Get
    - Potion Get x2
    - X Attack Get
    - Ether Get
    - TM63 Get
    - Arrived in Goldenrod City

Current Location: Goldenrod City
    Current Team:

Weepinbell - Lvl 25
    Croconaw - Lvl 26
    Flaafy - Lvl 25
    Quilava - Lvl 26
    O.Form Giritina - Lvl 27

Now heading outside (irl) so will take my Pokéwalker with me to get the 7500 steps I'm aiming for as I have a Sandshrew strolling in Yellow Forest.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

My past few happenings:
    I made it through the ice path, finally! It took a while since I could never figure out that the boulders would help. xD I kind of explored Blackthorn City for a while before battling Clair. She took just a bit of time to defeat. I mainly used my Glaceon. I used her since common knowledge told me that Ice was best against dragon.
    And now, victory road. Not hard, whatsoever. There were just quite a few trainers along the way to victory road, but none inside. What a relief! 8D I quickly came out of the road. From there, I challenged the Elite Four about three times. I usually saved after a battle, but eventually I just had to admit my defeat and go back to heal and get some items. And again, when battling Lance, Glaceon was a savior. xD
    Now, I finally made my way to Kanto. There, I defeated Janine and Erika. Now, I'm trying to find a way to get to Pewter City. X_X

I finally decided to try the minigames in the Pokeathelon...and was dissapointed at how easy it is to win it...all i have left to do is beat all the records...yay...but then again, the minigames themselves are very fun...before that though i went around trying to get the phonenumbers of Gym Leaders, and defeated Clair and Lance...sadly, my rival died easily...it made me laugh.

This is Denna
    Of boundless appetite
    And some other things
    but mostly the first one
    yup...

credit to Team_Magma93

Well I just started a new game on SS for the last time. I got a Brave, strong willed Cyndaquil and I named him Blaze. We are heading to Mr. Pokemons House.
    My Brother is pokemonmaster76
    PM me if you want to be my friend!

Got my 3rd & 4th badge

Well now I am just training in route 39 (Trying to get all my team to level 30)

Current team

Feraligator Lv 37
    Flareon Lv 25
    Nidorino Lv 25
    Pikachu Lv 25
    Sandslash Lv 24
    Pidgeotto Lv 21

After my training I will battle all the trainers around whirl Island to get Feraligator in the 40's

My Shiny Pokemon
    Ratacate (Soul Silver)

Got to western Kanto and got my last 3 badges.

Brock: Pathetic. Meganium and Ampharos swept him. I member Omastar giving me a little trouble with Protect, though.
    Blaine: My Magmar Focus Blasted Magcarco to pieces, HIS Magmar nearly broiled my Lapras, and Rapidash all but killed itself with Flare Blitz recoil.
    Blue: Not quite as tough as I thought, but that's likely because I didn't take any chances with him.

Anyway, I've caught Articuno and Zapdos and Ho-Oh, and headed into Cerulean Cave and caught a Parasect, Magneton, Machoke, and Persian. Oh, and Mewtwo. :P I'll probably go after Moltres next, then see about defeating Red.
    I claimed Cybeast Gregar from Megaman Battle Network 6 in the bishie thread. Go near him and he'll claw you to shreds!! (Or flame you, or zap you, or drop rocks on your head... you get the point.)

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

Now,I own the trio of beasts.Kanto gym leaders are not that hard,Ive beatin Erika,Sabrina,MIsty,ANd LT.Surge.so im training aqainst the trainers in kanto,And heres my awesome team.
    Lvl 59 umbreon
    LVl 59 heracross
    lvl 59 ambipom
    lvl 60 noctowl
    lvl 58 ampharos
    lvl 60 feraligatr
    Boredom is boring

Finally got all 16 badges, gonna work on my pokedex now. I think i'll focus on the johto dex first, and then work on the rest. I think it will be a while before I try to beat Red, my team is still pretty weak. Specially my pupitar, it's still below 50.
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

I've made a fair share of progress.

Made it to the second gym's town with ease, but after that it got rougher. My horribly underleveled team managed to survive Team Rocket (woot!), and breezed through the gym trainers, but Bugsy's Scyther annihilated me. So, I trained Ace up to level 15 (I wanted to go to 18 so he'd evolve, but I'm just not patient enough), trained my Pokewalker-caught Ponyta up to level twelve (it's dang powerful for such a low level!), and made my Nidoran boy evolve. So, in the rematch, he sent out his level 17 Scyther, and I sent out Ponyta. He wasted about three turns pumping his Pokemon up and lowering Ponyta's defense (I guess he was going for a one-hitter?), and I used that time to spam Ember. Luckily, he got burned, so after that, I switched out to my Nidorino just in time for him to take the damage (and, without the lowered defense, it hardly scratched). Then, Peck and the Burn status whittled away at Scyther (tough opponent down, badge in the bag!) until it fainted. I used my weaker Pokemon to take out his two cocoons. Yay!

Before all that (the badge-getting part), I easily wiped the floor with my rival (hooray for Extrasensory!), although his Bayleef proved to be tough (I'd stupidly gone into battle with my weakest bird Pokemon, and Ponyta wasn't there at all!).

I also completed the puzzle in the forest and caught a Paras.

I set out and made it to Goldenrod City fairly quickly. The trainers were easy compared to Bugsy and Silver (that's what I named my rival). I entered the Bug Catching Contest and got a Caterpie, then had it put in the Day-Care along with Ditto (I want a proper Butterfree...). Got the egg. Put Magikarp in to get him to level 19 (and then... he'll be INVINCIBLE!), and he's currently at 16... I think.

I caught various other Pokemon, and fought most all the trainers. I raised my incredibly-weak Ra-chan (Rattata) up to level 13 in the hopes that HyperFang would make it worthwhile... only for her to learn Pursuit instead. WHY?!?!

Shock (Mareep) and Furry (Sentret) both evolved, as did Togepi (yay, more powerhouses!). Toto (Totodile) and Ace (Pidgey) are on the edge, so... soon.

I'm going to train my team up quite a bit before challenging Whitney. I have a bad feeling Roll-out alone will decimate me...
    "Maybe waiting isn't good enough..."
    "My thoughts exactly."

Default Rockets and Dragons and Trainers! Oh my!

Geez. Lose your internet for one week, and everything gets chaotic for a guy. Anyway, it's been awhile!

After leaving the gym, I tried to go east to begin my trip to the final gym. Unfortunately some guy wouldn't let me pass by (JERK!). Oh yah, the Professor called me about the radio tower in Goldenrod. Wow...Rockets everywhere. I went into the tower and took care of business. Done. Went underground to save the owner. Faced Paul. Done. Ok, I think everything is all set.

Went back to Mahogany Town to leave it. Great I can leave. Oh look! Red Apricorn. Those are indeed rare. Headed towards the Ice Cave. Whatever day I did this, I had the chance to take my picture, so I got my full team together and took a snap. Ok, switched one again for my Furret, and went through the cave. It wasn't so bad. Thought about catching one of the 3842 Golbat I battled (*SIGH*). Picked up Waterfall, and I immediately taught Feraligatr one of its only Water attacks to complete its moveset (Waterfall, Ice Punch, Crunch, Dragon Dance). Next I found the Kimono girl, and I helped her out. Ice Cave, complete!

Ok, now that I'm in Blackthorn City, I look around for that special house. You know...the one with the move relearner, deleter, and the two tutors. At some point before I got the Blackthorn, I realized how much nicer it would be to have a stronger Dragon Type move for Kingdra other than Twister, so I slapped a Soothe Bell on it, and I did my best not to let it faint. When I got to that house, I tried getting that woman to teach Draco Meteor to Kingdra, but no dice. =\

So I decided to complete my training of my team to 40. Brought Kingdra to that tutor, still no dice! Went into the gym. You can only fight so many Dratini before you get completely bored with the whole line, and this gym pretty much takes care of that. One of the things I liked about G/S/C/HG/SS is that this gym is a Dragon type gym. Since they were always so mystical and so tough to take out, it felt like such a feat to beat Clair. For some reason, it seemed easier this time:

Houndoom v. Gyrados - Houndoom
    Ursaring v. Dragonair - Ursaring
    Feraligatr v. Dragonair - Feraligatr
    Kingdra v. Kingdra - MY Kingdra

There. What? No badge? No TM? Why are you sending me on a quest? (come to think of it, that kinda sounds like a good idea that should be implemented more often) - Ok, so it's time for Dragon('s) Den. Oh wait I need Furret. So I explore the cave a little to collect treasure and fight trainers (WTF at those little girls with a Dratini each...back in my day you had to fish for hours in Fuschia's Safari Zone just to find one!). So I find a pagoda deep in the Den, and I go in. Nobody told me there'd be a quiz! These questions don't seem hard, so I answer them honestly. Hey Clair. What? I passed? I get a badge? A TM? Sweet! So now I start to leave the Den. Right away, I go and complete my Kingdra's moveset (Surf, Dragon Pulse, Yawn, Signal Beam). I left the Den, and I deposited another team member to the PC. I return to the elder, and he gives me a Dratini. Checked its moves, Extremespeed, sweet! Saw I was given a male, and that was all I was concerned about.

So now I leave for good, and the Professor calls me again to tell me about a gift. I decided to take the long way there since I hadn't fully explored the route south of Blackthorn City. Along the way I found a Green Apricorn, and I thought to myself, those are so common I won't miss one tree. Thankfully it wasn't Black or White (couldn't resist) or Red.

So I finally get back to New Bark Town, and I got a Master Ball! Cool! Tried to go east because I heard the Pokemon League was there, and my rival is blocking me. He told me he heard from someone who got a text from someone who Emails Morty all the time that the Kimono Girls are looking for me in Ecruteak. So I head over. They each thank me for helping them individually, and then they battle me. Easy! I wish I could have switched Pokemon before each battle because I didn't want one to get all the XP. Oh well. Then they give me a bell, and tell me to try and get Ho-oh. So I head up the Bell Tower. I hate the Bell Tower. I suppose if I were EV training, it'd be perfect with all the damn Rattata and whatever EV they give (Speed?), but I'm not! I got to the top finally, and I watch the scene to summon Ho-oh (admittedly, Lugia's scene is much better). My original plan was to kill it and come back later if I were to ever figure out how to RNG Abuse, but for some reason attempting to catch it was too much. Hindsight here tells me that my Houndoom was perfect for this battle. It's immune to all Ho-oh's attacks (Flash Fire absorbs the Fire, and it's a Dark type to negate its Psychic attack), but I didn't use it. I used my starter instead. After actually catching it a few times, I decided to kill it and move on. Used an Escape Rope to avoid going down that damn tower.

I finally headed east of New Bark Town into Kanto, and I made my way to the League. The trainers along the way were stronger yet, which was good because my goal here was to get my team to 45. So I made it to the "Crossroad Guard House" (the place just before Victory Road). I entered Victory Road, and immediately I dislike this music. It sounds too suspenseful for its setting. Anyway, I shrug it off and move on. After falling the many pitfalls, I make it to the end just in time to fight my rival...wish I had my full team for his full team. Oh well.

Finally in the Pokemon League. Inside it's actually really nice. Not ready for the league yet, so for now I just heal up. Went back in Victory Road to get my team to 45.

Next time I take on the 4!

Team:
    Feraligatr - 45
    Kingdra - 45
    Scizor - 45
    Houndoom - 45
    Ursaring - 45
    Umbreon - 45

Plans: Stock up on supplies and take on the Elite 4. I also need to work on getting that Tangela I wanted to try out bred and ready.

FYI, I read 98% of what people post, especially the ones written like a story. Keep 'em all coming!
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Tirea Mokri is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I've been training my team to level 24 before we take on Morty. I still cannot express how much I just love this game. =) And to be honest, I am quite proud of myself for not restarting like I've had a habit of doing in all my past Pokemon games. I began my quest in Johto on March 16th, and have the same journey going now. Afterall, how could I abandon my Pokepals after all they've done for me and how much they mean to me?

So, here's my team as of now:

Toboe
    Male
    Level 24
    Naive nature

Tango
    Female
    Level 23
    Timid nature

Mokri
    Male
    Level 24
    Bashful nature

Ponyo
    Female
    Level 23
    Jolly nature

Faux
    Male
    Level 24
    Quirky nature

Nausicaa
    Female
    Level 24
    Brave nature

Valefor
    Male
    Level 24
    Quirky nature

Auron
    Male
    Level 24
    Mild nature

Pandora
    Female
    Level 24
    Lax nature

Finished up with Team Rocket in Goldenrod... I really wanted to go ahead and catch Ho-oh already, but I still needed to defeat Claire and the Kimono girls. I reached Blackthorn City, where I was pretty unprepared for Claire... I managed to get through he first three Pokemon, but Kingdra was giving me the hardest time. Luckily, my Dragonair's Dragon Rush crit on her Kingdra, with only 10 HP left on my Dragonair. Feraligatr Crunch'd Gyarados to death, and cleared the two Dragonairs with Ice Fang. Went into the Dragon Den, passed the test, and got my badge/TM. I still need to get that Extremespeed Dratini, but I don't really care about it.

Okay, so I've started developing a second team (My first and main team is pictured on my super-custom trainer card).

Cacnea (Lv.01/M) - transferred from Emerald, hatched an egg. It will evolve into Cacturne.

Snorunt (Lv.01/F) - transferred from Emerald, hatched an egg. I plan to use a Dawn Stone to evolve it into Froslass.

Ralts (Lv.10/M) - caught in a swarm. I plan to use a Dawn Stone to evolve it into Gallade.

Vulpix (Lv.13/F) - caught on Route 36. It will evolve into Ninetales. Ninetales will become my main "annoy/stall" pokemon.

Mudkip (Lv.5/M) - received from Steven. It will evolve into Swampert.

Porygon (Lv.1) - transferred from LeafGreen and hatched an egg. I plan to evolve it into Porygon-Z.

My first team is raw power, and this one will be more strategy-oriented (because of the unusual type combos).
    Last edited by A.J.; 18th April 2010 at 10:34 PM.

No, I'm not giving anyone credit for my team pose because I made it myself.

A lot has been accomplished recently, although still haven't even attempted getting the final badge. I got the team up to lv.45 - both Fiorella (Sunkern) and Pilose (Piloswine) evolved, the latter having evolved from Swinub the level before. It turns out that, when I was judging the levels the pokémon should evolve at, I was looking at the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum moveset for Totodile instead of HG/SS, so Dare will be waiting for a while longer before evolving. I put Fiorella - now a Sunflora - into the pc and began training Vito (Larvitar). In just a couple of hours he's now reached lv.30 from lv.17. Just 15 more levels until he catches up with the rest and then we can continue team training for Clair (and finally evolve Dynamo!).

I'm also trying to get Ice Beam for Pilose now, as I don't think Blizzard, even though it's maxed at 8/8pp and coupled with Hail is really going to cut it in the long term. Therefore, I also put some effort into the Voltorb Flip game in Goldenrod and have so far won over 5000 coins - halfway there!

Still training Kro (Zubat) on the pokéwalker as well, and she's coming along nicely. So far the only pokémon I can currently access on the walker that I haven't caught is Ponyta, but there are plently more walks to rectify that.

So, team status is as follows:

Dare (Totodile) - lv.45
    Dynamo (Mareep) - lv.45
    Sherlock (Noctowl) - lv.45
    Pilose (Mamoswine) - lv.45
    Flike (Growlithe) - lv.45
    Vito (Larvitar) - lv.30

Also managed to see the legendary dogs that are running about a couple of times. Raikou is currently roaming around Johto asleep. :S
    Sing yourself on down the street
    Sing yourself right off your feet
    Sing yourself away from victory
    And from defeat

Poor excuse for a shiny banner made by me, photo credit to Ralph Larmann

Trying to beat Red on HG. I can get up to four or 5 of his Pokemon killed, then his Snorlax wastes me. x_x

Team:
    Sam (Typhlosion)-lvl. 63
    Oasis (Lapras)-lvl. 63
    Rose (Umbreon)-lvl. 59
    Lucy (Venasaur, traded from FR)-lvl. 64
    Gwyn (Luxray)-lvl. 63

On SoulSilver:
    Training up my Jolteon right now, to level 25. Then I'll take on Morty.
    Team:
    Sam (Croconaw)-lvl. 25
    Nirvana (Grotle)-lvl. 26*
    Lucy (Houndoom)-lvl. 25*
    Rose (Jolteon)-lvl. 14

*Traded from Plat.

Default Progress

Got a friend of mine to help me transfer over my event Celebi holding a Leaf Stone from my Pearl to his Heart Gold then to my Heart Gold.

Celebi went into my PC and I wasted no time in evolving Weepinbell (It will be sad to not have the hilarity of watching Weepinbell follow behind me) into Victreebel.

Bought the TM for Blizzard and taught it to my Croconaw, had a few go's at the Voltorb Card Flip game, got bored and continued to browse Goldenrod.

Headed north of Goldenrod and checked out the National Park, as you do. Grabbed the two items from there and whipped all the trainers in sight. Moved over to Route 36 and tried to get a couple more Shiny Leafs for my team. No joy there so I headed back to Goldenrod.

Got my Radio Card and whatnot, ruined all of the trainers in Whitney's gym.

Defeated Whitney with a near flawless run (Lost a small bit of HP), only used Victreebel. OHKO on Miltank after using Solar Beam. Epic win.

Headed North again annnnd I'm now in Ecruteak City.

My team at present:

Croconaw: Lvl 28
    Flaafy: Lvl 28
    Giratina: Lvl 28
    Victreebel: Lvl 29
    Quilava: Lvl 28

... Updated Below ...

Headed to the Pokémon Centre in Ecruteak and made sure I was ready to continue my adventure. I swiftly dealt with the Rocket Grunt (Croconaw grew to Lvl 29) in the dance studio/theatre place and got HM03 Surf from the old man. I taught it to Croconaw in replacement for Water Gun.

Now having Surf at my disposal I backtracked to Route 35 to try and get across the body of water that was there… Only to remember that I can’t use it yet (It’s 2:40am and I’m tired xD) so I then trecked all the way back to Ecruteak. Quilava got poisoned by a Nidoran on the way so I had to bust out a Pecha Berry to sort him out.

Nabbed the Dowsing MCHN from the dude in Ecruteak and ventured into the Burnt Tower. Spoke to Eusine etc then got into the battle with Silver (My rival). Quickly dispatched of Ghastly with a OHKO by Quilava’s Flame Wheel. He grew to Lvl 29 at this point. Completely swept the rest of his team with Flame Wheel/Fire Blast OHKO attacks; Quilava didn’t get a scratch and grew to Lvl 30.

Entered a battle with the Firebreather dude on the top level of the Burnt Tower. OHKOs on his Koffings & Growlithe from Flaafy’s Thunder Shock. Flaafy grew to Lvl 29. Walked around for a bit, defeated a few wild monsters and got Flaafy up to Lvl 30 at which poin the evolved to Ampharos. Nice timing. Replaced Charge for ThunderPunch. Headed down to the lower level and Suicune/Raikou/Entei fled, as expected. Eusine gave me his little speech and then dashed off. Ether get. Stayed in Burnt Tower for a little while to get Giratina to Lvl 29 and then exited. Went to the Pokémon Centre again to heal up then strolled over to the Gym.

First trainer battle was easy. Giratina swept all 5 Gastlys with Shadow Ball OHKO’s. After the fifth Gastly was defeated, Giratina levelled up to Lvl 30. A slight feeling of satisfaction swept over me at this point.

Second trainer battle was upon me. Lvl 20 Haunters you say? Easy work for my Giratina. OHKO Shadow Ball’s on each, Giratina didn’t even break a sweat.

Third trainer battle commenced. Lvl 22 Haunter. Pfft. I commended it’s speed as it got a Sucker Punch in before I could deal out Shadow Ball… Not that it did much, only knocked off 10 HP from Gira. I followed up with my desired Shadow Ball attack and OHKO’d the Haunter.

Fourth trainer battle, a Lvl 18 Gastly to start off. Gira’s OHKO from Shadow Ball, as expected. Giratina grew to Lvl 31. Awesome. I decided to switch out for my Lvl 29 Croconaw at this point. My opponent sent out a Lvl 20 Haunter. Croconaw used Bite and got a OHKO. Nice one ^-^;. Another Gastly was sent in and I used Bite again and got anither OHKO. Battle over. Switched Giratina for Croconaw properly, as my party leader.

My battle with Morty began. Lvl 21 Gastly to start off with. Croconaw used Bite and got a OHKO. So far so good. Gengar was next. Lvl 25. Hmm, this could be a bit tougher I thought. I went for Bite again but Gengar was too quick and went for Mean Look. No harm done really. Anyway, Croco used Bite and chipped off about 50% of Gengar’s HP. It was holding some kind of Berry so restored a little HP after my attack bringing it’s HP back up to the 75% mark. A second time I went for Bite, but again, Gengar was too quick for me and got in there with Hypnosis, putting Croconaw to sleep. I considered switching out at this point but instead kept Croconaw there. Gengar attacked with what I think was Shadow Ball and took about 50% of Croconaw’s HP. Thankfully Croconaw woke up and jumped in there with Bite, taking out just over 90% of Gengar’s HP.

Morty decided to be a noob and use a Hyper Potion. I went for Bite but Gengar went for Hypnosis.. Again. Ugh, this is getting frustrating. I continued to keep Croconaw in, his HP dropped to 9 so I applied a Super Potion as necessary. Gengar went for Shadow Ball and defeated Croconaw. Ah well, Croco did his job well. As an experiment I sent out my Lvl 29 Victreebel. Gengar used Shadow Ball and took out an expected 50% of my HP. I went for Sleep Powder and put Gengar to sleep. With Gengar sleeping I managed to unleash a couple of Vine Whip attacks, but then Morty withdrew Gengar as it’s HP was in the critical zone. Out came Haunter and I went for Acid which knocked off 50% HP. Haunter used Hypnosis and Victreebel went into a deep sleep. Darn. Haunter busted out Dream Eater and pretty much destroyed Victreebel bringing her HP down to 3/95. I was keen on getting some EXP for Victreebel so I withdrew her at this point and sent out Ampharos instead. Haunter attempted to use Dream Eater again but failed. Ampharos used Thunder Shock and took out 95% of Haunter’s HP. Haunter tried to use Hypnosis but missed. Ampharos used Thunder Shock again and defeated Haunter.

The heavily damaged Gengar came back in, still asleep and ready to get whooped by Ampharos. Thunder Shock was dealt out and Gengar bit the dust. In came a Lvl 23 Haunter, Morty’s final Pokemon. Haunter used Curse and I risked choosing Thunder. Thankfully luck was on my side and Thunder hit Haunter nicely with a OHKO. Ampharos grew to Lvl 31. Morty defeated.

Exited the Gym, got a humorous call from Irvin, healed my team at the Pokémon Centre and I’m now about to continue my adventure ^^

My team is as follows:

Croconaw - Lvl 29
    Quilava - Lvl 30
    Ampharos - Lvl 31
    Victreebel - Lvl 29
    Giratina - Lvl 31

I have a headache now, so, I'm gonna get some sleep. Happy adventures everyone~
    Last edited by DryBones; 19th April 2010 at 5:01 AM.

anyone interested in battleing??

anyone interested in battleing??

^Wrong place

Woo~hoo

Well, a Calm and Serene Grace Togepi (finally) hatched ^__^ Its IV was best in Attack, but oh what the heck, I'm not caring for IVs anyway, I want to get on with the game already.

So, blah blah, the Togepi is now, tadaa, level 18. I'm currently entering the Union Cave, Bayleef and Togepi at L19, while Flaaffy, L18. Can't wait to get to Azalea, Slowpoke will be added to my team soon~! =D

I've been turning the battle animation on and off. On while travelling, off while level ploughing to raise the team.

Union Cave, here we come~

Grinding up to Lv 44/45 before I challenge the Elite Four.
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Well I played for a little bit this morning. I am in violet. I went to the ruins and got the Unown report, and caught a J Unown. I also set up the Wii message thing for when I get Pokemon from the GTS.

Oh and last night It traded over Jirachi and The Shiny Pichu, and I put my Jirachi on the Pokewalker on the Night Sky's Edge route.
    My Brother is pokemonmaster76
    PM me if you want to be my friend!

I was walking through Ilex forest and I found a shiny oddish! Right away I evolved it into a vileplume and they are part of my party now! Also my Eevee evolved into an Espeon!
    My current HG party.

I entered the bug catching contest over 10 times on Saturday, and the last time, I finally got myself a sun stone as a prize! I then went to Celadon Department Store and bought 110 ultra balls, then went to the bell tower, caught a ghastly lvl 22, then got to Ho-Oh and saved it.

Next day, I battled Ho-Oh repeatedly until I finally got it paralized and caught it, leaving me with 85 ultra balls left. Later on, I defeated Janine, obtained the soul badge along with the tm for poison jab, and my Oddish that I named after my girlfriend finally evolved into Gloom. I used my sun stone on her when she got to lvl 32. Then I battled Sabrina and got my marsh badge and the tm for skill swap. I also obtained the super rod, captured a male lvl 40 Relicanth, a male lvl 40 chinchou, and a lvl 40 (girl I think) Shellder. Chinchou and Shellder were obtained on Cinnabar Island. Then I surfed to Blaine's Gym on Seafoam Island, and my team crushed him. Then, my Croconaw evolved into Ferailagtr, who's currently on lvl 33, as is Bellosom whom I named after my girlfriend. I also raised my Turtwig, evolved it into Grotle and then into Torterra, who's now at lvl 33. I'm currently continuing to raise my Riolu, hoping to evolve it into Lucario soon, and I've got to get my Earth Badge from Blue as well.

BTW, I currently have 101 pokemon captured, and I've seen about 231 in all.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

After healing up I progressed onto Route 38 with Croconaw as my party leader. Defeated Sailor Harry and his Wooper with ease and continued on my way. Bumped into Lass Dana and found her to be more difficult than I had imagined due to her Flaafy. Thankfully Croconaw pulled through, moved up to Lvl 30, learnt Crunch in replacement of Bite and finally evolved into Feraligatr. School Kid Chad was next to step up with his Mr Mime. I made quick work of it by using Fera’s Crunch. OHKO indeed. I then made Victreebel my party leader.

Next up was Bird Keeper Toby. He sent out Doduo which I quickly dispatched with after a couple of Vbell’s Vine Whips. I defeated the next two Doduos with some more Vine Whip attacks. Victreebel grew to Lvl 30. Max Potion & White Apricorn get. Beauty Valerie seemed to think I was “cute” enough for a battle, so a battle we had indeed. She sent out Hoppip and I used Victreebel’s Acid to deal with it. OHKO of course. She sent out Skiploom next and I went for Acid, again, another OHKO. Win. Encountered a wild Miltank, defeated it and Victreebel grew to Lvl 31. I switched my party leader to Quilava.

Arrived at Route 39. Spoke to Baoba and then entered a battle with Psychic Nelson. Quilava used Fire Blast on his Slowpoke, a OHKO right there. I then slipped on my touch screen and went for Flame Wheel instead of Fire Blast for the 2nd Slowpoke. Because of that it wasn’t a OHKO and Slowpoke got a sneaky Water Gun or something in there. No biggie. Another Fire Blast by Quilava sorted it out though. Green Apricorn, X Attack, PP Up, Nugget and TM60 get. Nice little collection there courtesy of the Dowsing MCHN.

Headed South and got into a battle with Sailor Eugene. He sent out Poliwhirl and I still had Quilava as my party leader. I was worried. I went for Headbutt and took out a nice 70% of Poli’s HP. Poliwhirl used Water Gun but it didn’t have much of an effect. Quilava went for Headbutt again and defeated Poliwhirl, at the same time bringing him to Lvl 31. Eugene sent out Krabby and I went for Headbutt again which did the same level of damage as before. Krabby flinched so I chose Headbutt again and defeated it. Finally it was Raticate, I opted for Fire Blast and it was a nice and clean OHKO.

Switched Feraligatr to party leader slot and moved onto the next trainer; Pokéfan Derek. He sent out Pikachu. Fera used Crunch and it was a simple OHKO. Walked a few paces further and engaged in battle with Pokéfan Ruth. She also sent out a Pikachu so with previous experiences in mind, I chose Crunch and again, it was a OHKO however Fera got paralyzed in the process. Nothing a Paralyz Heal can’t sort out eh?

Arrived in Olivine City and bumped into my rival exiting the Gym. I was expecting a battle but no, he’s in a mood apparently and just walked off. Oh well. Good Rod get. Went to the Pokémon Centre to heal up then continued to explore the area, checking the DMCHN as I went. Sharp Beak & Big Scale get. I entered the lighthouse.

After defeating every trainer in sight, meaning a nice few level ups for my team, I finally got to the top, spoke to Jasmine and exited again in search of this ‘medicine’ she was after. Shortly after doing so I had to help my friend out with a trade, but at the same time I managed to get my Vulpix & Jirachi sent over to me. Vulpix was Lvl 30 at this point, and I had a Fire Stone as the hold item so evolved him to Ninetails. Jirachi was left in the PC.

I battled various trainers in the water south of Olivine, various level ups for my team occurred. I reached Cianwood. Stardust & Revive get. I obtained the SecretPotion from the dude in the medicine shop. Next up? The Gym.

My team at this point:
    Victreebel - Lvl 32
    Quilava - Lvl 32
    Giratina - Lvl 33
    Croconaw - Lvl 33
    Ampharos - Lvl 33
    Ninetails - Lvl 32

More updates to come soon

Page 101 of 374 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast