Page 102 of 376 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 9400

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Recently?

I beat Red on Saturday- I abused Revives and Full Restores- my squad is only Lv. 67 max. My Lv. 61 Steelix (Rusty from Jasmine) easily decimated Pikawho though. Eventually it was down to Venusaur. I PP stalled it until it could only use Frenzy Plant and Sleep Powder, before switching in Torahime (Meganium) to land the finishing blow, plus Light Screen.

Then I SR'ed for a Jolly female Torchic- got it on about my tenth try, and transferred over Shine, the Shiny yet Sassy Bellsprout. Maybe I'll EV train it. Not like I have Wi-Fi, but oh well...

Tirea Mokri is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Last night I got a Vulpix and Totodile off the GTS. :) I bred the Vulpix with Toboe and now have a beautiful Vulpix named Saria. :> I set the mother free (I like to nickname Pokemon), then, because I had an extra Growlithe, I decided to put it up on the GTS for a Totodile, but I never expected anyone to actually do it!

So then I caught a Ditto and am working on breeding it with the Totodile, after which I'll set the GTS Totodile free and keep the baby. :)~

So now I just have to train Tango to level 24 as well as Saria. Then I'll train the baby Totodile as high as I can and FINALLY take on Morty. Argh, I gotta stop catching Pokemon or I'll never beat him! xD

Trained a Larvitar into a Tyranitar within a few days, it wasn't too hard. I replaced my Steelix with it.
    Also, the Tyranitar needs a nickname, any suggestions?
    My Tyranitar:
    Tyranitar [F]
    - Fire Fang
    - Crunch
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    Defeated Lt. Surge with my Typhlosion and Tyranitar
    Caught Entei last night, now to catch Raikou, its keep running away from me. D:
    I migrated my Crobat from Emerald to try catching them easier, but Raikou's wanting to use Roar.

3DS FC: Yui | 2595 0836 4861

Well I have got 6 badge's now and a strong team to say im not that far. I am currently battling Team Rocker under Mahogany Town. Also Got 2 Shiny leafs on my Feraligator, 1 on my Pidgeot, 1 on my Nidoking, 1 on my Flareon, 1 on my Pikachu and the last one on my Sandslash :O

Anyway heres my team (I spent a whole lot of time training and I have such a HUGE playing time XD)

Feraligator Male Lv 49
    Nidoking Male Lv 43
    Gyarados Male Lv 40
    Pidgeot Female Lv 40
    Pikachu Male Lv 40
    Sandslash Male Lv 40

I am so pleased with my self for sticking at this team and training them to high levels... it was quite difficult training against level 15 - 20's all the time :\ but it all payed of I guess

My Shiny Pokemon
    Ratacate (Soul Silver)

Restarted. Got the first three gym badges with little trouble. After catching Sudowoodo, I ran past Ecruteak and on to Olivine and got the Good Rod. I ran all the way to Pallet Town and fished for a Chinchou. I replaced both Horsea and Flaafy with it. I then went back to Ecruteak and trained Chinchou in the Burned Tower and then the gym, then in the route before Ecruteak until it evolved. I easily defeated Morty.

In between this, I played the Voltorb Flip to get coins for either a Pokemon or Ice Beam. It depends on if and where I get the latter. I also traded a newly hatched Chikorita on the GTS and received a shiny Cyndaquil in return. It was a nice surprise.

I surfed through Union Cave and went to the blocked area of the Ruins of Alph, where I captured a Natu. I'm going to use it on my team. I'm currently looking for a Smeargle.

Current team:

Bayleaf - lv. 27
    Lanturn - lv. 27
    Natu - lv. 24
    Sentret (HM slave) - lv. 3

I'm going to replace Sentret with Marill soon.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

If I were you Dragon Booster90 I would call my Tyranitar, Kraken just a suggestion

My Shiny Pokemon
    Ratacate (Soul Silver)

After entering the Cianwood gym, I engaged in battle with Black Belt Yoshi. I quickly dispatched of his Hitmonlee with Victreebel’s Sleep Powder + Vine Whip combo. Next up was Black Belt Nob who sent out a Machop to start with. Victreebel used Sleep Powder again followed by a couple of Vine Whips. Simple. He sent out a Machoke as his final Pokemon which again, I put to sleep with Sleep Powder. Unexpectedly, Machoke woke up after the first Vine Whip attack I dealt out and landed a blow on Victreebel. No big deal, barely an HP was taken off. One last Vine Whip won the battle for me. Victreebel grew to Lvl 33.

I switched to Ninetails for the party leader position and continued up the rocky steps on the other side of the gym. Black Belt Lao was blocking my path, he had a Hitmonchan. Ninetails used Flamethrower and took out a good 75% of Hitmonchan’s HP. Hitmonchan used Ice Punch which didn’t really have much of an effect on Ninetails. A final Flamethrower attack and Hitmonchan was no more. Black Belt Lung was next. He sent out a Mankey. Ninetails used Flamethrower. A nice OHKO. He sent out a 2nd Mankey and again, a OHKO from Ninetails’ Flamethrower. He sent out a Primeape as his final Pokemon. I opted for Flamethrower again and it was yet another OHKO. Ninetails grew to Lvl 33.

It was now time to battle Chuck. I switched to Quilava for party leader position. He sent out Primeape. Quilava used Fire Blast. It was a OHKO. I switched to Ampharos just before he sent out Poliwrath. Poliwrath used Focus Energy and Ampharos went for Thunder. Boom. OHKO. Ampharos grew to Lvl 34. Excellent. I left the Gym and obtained HM02 Fly from the woman outside. I taught Fly to Giratina in replacement for Slash.

I flew back to Olivine City and gave the Medicine to Jasmine in the lighthouse. She returned to the gym so I followed shortly after. Quilava was party leader when I entered the gym and… Oh. I was expecting to battle two trainers in front of her. Obviously not, my good deeds negated such confrontations. Anyway, Jasmine. She sent out Magnemite. I got Quilava to use Flame Wheel and it was a OHKO. Quilava grew to Lvl 33. Jasmine sent out Steelix. Lvl 35?! I was worried. It’s two levels above my Quilava so I didn’t know what to expect. I cranked things up a bit and went for Fire Blast but it missed. Darn. Thankfully Steelix only countered with Screech. I went for Fire Blast again, this time it was a hit, and a OHKO at that.

Jasmine sent out another Magnemite as her final Pokemon. Quilava used Fire Blast again and it was a final OHKO. Battle won. Quilava grew to Lvl 34. I switched Feraligatr to party leader position and then flew back to Cianwood. I moved on to Route 47 and engaged in battle with Hiker Devin. He was easily defeated as three Dunsparces weren’t exactly a threat for my Feraligatr. Next along the line was Camper Grant. After defeating him I progressed a bit further then ended up back in the sea, Feraligatr then grew to Lvl 34. I switched Giratina to the party leader position. After defeating a wild Seel, Giratina grew to Lvl 34.

I moved Victreebel to party leader position and continued on my journey through route 47. I was challenged by Double Team Thom & Kae. Ninetails was sent out to support Victreebel with this one. My opponents sent out Magmar and Electabuzz. The battle took a bit longer than expected and Victreebel ended up fainting. Thankfully I had a Revive in my bag so used that just after. Lagging Tail get. I walked a bit further and engaged in battle with Young Couple Duff & Eda (Who thinks of these names?!) Again, Nine tails + Victreebel were sent out to begin with. I used Vine Whip on Cloyster and Flamethrower on Onix. Onix fainted but Cloyster survived and use Aurora Beam on Victreebel. Ninetails then used Energy Ball and Cloyster finally fainted as well. Ninetails grew to Lvl 34. Battle won. Next up? Route 48.

My team at this point:
    Victreebel - Lvl 33
    Ninetails - Lvl 34
    Feraligatr - Lvl 34
    Quilava - Lvl 34
    Ampharos - Lvl 34
    Giratina - Lvl 34

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

Im so late; but I just beat the e4 with 3 pokemon:
    lvl 40 feraligator
    lvl 38 Ampharos
    lvl 39 Nidoqueen

That was the hardest thing of my life! I used at least 10 hyper potions to stall out an outraging dragonite into confusion.. T^T fun though.

The Moogles Are Taking Over.
    Abra * Espurr * Xatu
    Fc: 3995-6499-6579

Okay.

-Beat Pryce. Really easy!
    -Infiltrated the Radio Tower and Underground Hideout
    -Crossed the Ice Path and got to Blackthorn
    -Beat Clair after about 20 tries of planning
    -Got the Master Ball, used it on Ho-oh
    -Beat the Kimono Girls
    -Got through Route 27 and Victory Road
    -Got through the Pokemon League. Swept Lance with Starmie. *awesome*
    -Rode the S.S. Aqua to Vermillion
    -Beat Lt. Surge. Graveler sweep!
    -Training all around Kanto
    -On the way to Rock Tunnel/Power Plant

Team:
    Lv. 48
    Lv. 42
    Lv. 43
    Lv. 42
    Lv. 44
    Lv. 42

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Started w/ Chiko,
    got pokedex,
    traded 4 eggs over (magnamite, wooper, spinarak, and abra),
    went to Violet, stomped Falkner with Magnemite,
    visited Ruins of Alph,
    went to Azalea,
    got TR out of Slowpoke Well,
    beat Bugsy easy with Magnemite (of course)
    went through Ilex Forest,
    made it to Goldenrod,
    got a bike,
    explored Goldenrod Underground,
    about to take on Whitney.
    Whitney shouldn't be too hard, with a Magnemite that I've been (and going to be) abusing for nearly every gym, pretty much, 'cuz you can't argure with 13 resistances! 8D
    Abra has been a pain to train (hey, I rhymed!) because all it knows is Teleport, Calm Mind (egg move), and Flash, luckily, it's level 15 so it'll finally have some use soon!
    Team in sig
    Last edited by Wigglytuff FTW!; 20th April 2010 at 4:20 AM.

. . . . .
    (Nike) . (Mikeッ) . (Rick) . (Terri) . (Joe) . (Aggro)

In Soul Silver, I previously had ran from Lugia, so I went back to catch it. Got it with an Ultra Ball. Had to re-set a few times, Maganium kept killing it with Poison. >_< So I will be keeping that one in my game. As for the Lv 70 Ho oh in Soul Silver and Lugia in Heart Gold, I went to get them. I caught Ho-oh with a Master Ball. No clue why, just felt like it. But when I went up against Lugia, I actually put up a fight, and with its health in the red, I started chucking the balls. Got him in an Ultra Ball. :>

After Ho-oh/Lugia was done, in HG I started to get bored and went to the Pokeathalon. I won 1st, and got around 397 points. ^_^ Before the Pokeathalon though, I went to go battle Lance/Claire at the Dragon's Den. Even though my team was semi-under leveled, (Tyranitar was strongest, at Lv 67) him and I worked as a team beating the duo. Good thing his Tyranitar had Ice Fang, that definitely helped against the Dragons. My Rival poisoned Dragonite, how helpful of him! His Gengar took down Dragonite, and my Ampharos killed Kingdra. I also battled my Rival at Indigo Plateau, which gave me well-deserved experience. Oh, and my Golbat evolved! ^^ That is the first time I've ever evolved a Goldbat to Crobat before.

Now I have a set schedule for how I'm going to train for Red. With half my team still in the lat 50s, I decided my only option was to go train at Mt. Silver's base, with the grass holding wild Pokemon. I am going to train them to Lv. 60, then start battling the Gym Leaders/re-matching trainers for extra experience. Then at around Lv 65-70 I'll go re-match the Elite Four along with battling the Gym leaders, and re-matching trainers, and battle my Rival Mondays and Wednesdays. I'll do this until I'm level 80-85, so I can completely destroy Red.
    Last edited by Super Saiyan 3 Goku; 20th April 2010 at 11:08 AM.
    SoulSilver FC: 2880 5684 6688

I follow Satoshi's Pokémon training philosophy; a combination of love and hard work is needed to overcome adversity. I don't breed for the best Pokémon, I don't dwell on natures, I don't care for perfect stats and I don't care for competitive standards. I treat my Pokémon as partners and friends while bringing out their best. Feel free to copy and paste this into your sig if you feel the same way. (Started by Emperor Empoleon)

Ya~y

I caught a Calm Slowpoke on my first encounter ^_^
    I was actually aiming for a Bold one, because I wanted to go CM, but since the Slowpoke have 15% encounter rate, and this one is fine already, I went with it instead. Then went ploughing levels in the Union Cave, got her up to... er, 17, I think. Went into the well, yada yada, amidst Rattatta, Zubat and Proton, I got Slowpoke up one level.

Well, Bugsy next. First out was Scyther vs. Flaaffy. He leered twice, and I managed to get him paralyzed+down to red HP when he decided to U-Turn, sending Metapod out while sapping down to half of Flaaffy's HP. Well, Metapod was a joke compared to Scyther. 2 ThunderShock = dead Metapod. Well, it would have been 2, but Bugsy added in his Super Potion, making it 3. Kakuna next. Extrasensory = OHKO. I LOVE Togepi ^^

Finally Scyther again, but a Confusion from Slowpoke KOed him. :P

The battle with the rival... It was rather easy, I guess I can say XD

Going in Ilex Forest, now~

Heracross, HERE WE COME. New team member coming so~on.

So after trading all important pokemon and items over to Platinum I decided to start over SS because I didn't really like my team.

- Chose the Male character and named myself KRIS as always
    - Went to Prof.Elm's lab and chose a Chikorita who I nicknamed Garden
    - Trained up Garden to lv. 10 and defeated my rival who I later named AXEL
    - Caught a Sentret, named him Ribbon, and added him to my team
    - I'm now training Ribbon to lv. 10

Current Team:

Garden ♂ lv. 10
    - Tackle
    - Growl
    - Razor Leaf
    - Poison Powder

Ribbon ♂ lv. 7
    - Scratch
    - Foresight
    - Quick Attack

Badges: NONE

Bred/caught more Pokémon for 'Dex entries, then traded more Pokémon in from Platinum. I only need to trade a few more and I'm done.

Oh yeah, I've got all 16 badges.

Other stuff: Saw the Clefairy dance at Mt. Moon, got a new PC Wallpaper, Darkrai found another Shiny Leaf, and I caught a Bidoof (evolved to Bibarel) and a Skarmory for HM-slaving purposes.

I'm not going after Red yet, since I want to focus on training/capturing Pokémon as well as trading over the remaining Pokémon over from Platinum.
        Spoiler:- Stuff:

Didn't get to do much on my game since Sunday, due to being busy with stuff. I'm trying to raise my team so that they'll be ready for the battle against Blue, and then even more training to prepare for the battle against Red.

Feraligatr's lvl 33 at the moment. I haven't been able to get much else done yet.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

Default :)

just kicked the elite four's arse

lvl 60

lvl 58

lvl 52

lvl 52

lvl 54

lvl 57

thinking about ditching not sure what water poke to replace with

probs gunna head to kanto later

White FC: 2666 1277 6544
        Spoiler:- Credit & Trade offers:

lvl 60

lvl 58

lvl 52

lvl 52

lvl 54

lvl 57

team atm:

lvl 60

lvl 58

lvl 52

lvl 52

lvl 54

lvl 57

I caught Articuno, my Legendary party is now complete!!!
    I'm training my team to at least LV 65 each before I challenge E4 again. Suicune also found a Shiny Leaf on Route 26. I also took Misdreavus on a walk on my Pokewalker, I use it everyday!

After defeating a wild Diglett, Victreebel grew to Lvl 34. Nugget get. I switched Quilava to party leader position. I walked a little further and ended up at the Safari Zone Gate. I got my 30 Safari Balls and went off in search of a Geodude, like the man asked me to. Not wanting to hang around I found a Geodude, caught it and Retired from my game early. I withdrew the Geodude from my PC and showed it to the old man as requested. After being told there was a “second test” I then flew back to Ecruteak and headed east onto Route 42. TM65 get. Bumped into a hiker as I tried to enter Mt Mortar. He gave me the Strength HM.

Now with Strength in my possession I flew to Azalea Town. I then returned to Slowpoke Well to have a little exploration. Full Heal, TM28 & King’s Rock get. I then moved round the corner to Union Cave. I explored deeper into Union Cave and ended up in a battle with Poké Maniac Andrew. Quilava grew to Lvl 35. Elixir get. Battled some more trainers. Feraligatr grew to Lvl 35. Big Pearl get.

After further exploration I ended up above ground and in a weird section of the Ruins Of Alph and completed the Ho-Oh puzzle. Didn’t really know what to do next so I just flew back to Ecruteak and headed for Mt Mortar. Rare Candy get. I entered Mt Mortar and made quick use of the Dowsing MCHN which located a Hyper Potion for me. Explored some more, battled a couple of trainers whilst doing so. Max Potion & Nugget get.

Exited Mount Mortar and battled the trainers there. Giratina grew to Lvl 35. I had made it to Mahogany Town. Got me a RageCandyBar (This made my day). Walked up to Route 43 after visiting the Pokémon Centre and got into a battle with Camper Spencer. Ampharos grew to Lvl 35 after defeating him. I battled a wild Flaafy and my Victreebel grew to Lvl 35 too. Further along there were more trainers. After defeating them, Quilava grew to Lvl 36 and at the same time evolve to Typhlosion. Feraligatr grew to Lvl 36 also. TM43 & TM10 get. I visited Lage Of Rage and caught a Gyarados for a dex entry too. Not sure why really as I then went for the Red Gyarados and nabbed it in an Ultra Ball. I nicknamed it Ragecandy.

I visited the Pokémon Centre again and infiltrated the underground Rocket place with Lance. First Rocket grunt was an easy win for me and a nice level up for Victreebel (Lvl 36). The second grunt was also a breeze and was dealt with by Ninetails. The third grunt was another easy victory allowing Ninetails to grow to Lvl 36. Fourth grunt. Again, really easy. Fifth, sixth and seventh grunts; Easy. Amphy grew to Lvl 36. Nugget & Hyper potion get. I defeated Scientist Gregg with Giratina, who then elevated to Lvl 36.

I decided to leave the building, temporarily, so I could get a Flying Pikachu from a Wifi Trade. Got it and headed to Goldenrod City in order to obtain a bicycle as I forgot the first time round. After getting the bike I flew back to Mahogany town and re-entered the Rocket hideout. Full Heal, TM49 and TM46 get. Giratina grew to Lvl 37. X Special & Protein get. I engaged battle with Rocket Executive Petrel. Typhlosion grew to Lvl 37 after defeating his Zubat. I switched to Feraligatr and he sent out Koffing. A quick Blizzard and Koffing was finished. Petrel sent out Raticate but I kept Feraligatr in and used Surf which was a OHKO. Petrel was defeated. I chased Petrel’s Murkrow until it opened the security door. Lance showed up and the double battle began. The battle was relatively easy and not a single point of HP was lost on my side. Feraligatr grew to Lvl 37 also. When it came to battling the Electrodes, I caught the first one for a Dex Entry and defeated the next two. HM05 get. Next up? Mahogany Gym

My team at this point:
    Victreebel - Lvl 36
    Giratina - Lvl 37
    Nine tails - Lvl 36
    Typhlosion - Lvl 37
    Feraligatr - Lvl 37
    Ampharos - Lvl 36

I know Houndour can be caught in the Safari Zone, but can the fiery dog be captured before the Elite Four on SS and HG?

Need to know, because I would like to take a Houndoom in to the Pokemon League if possible. Although Umbreon would not be a bad replacement should it be the case.

Default Update! :]

A lot of stuff has happened since I last posted!
    Some I may not remember.

-Got the Extremespeed Dratini after I got Lugia; I think.
    -Went to the Safari Zone again; caught more Pokemon including
    another Larvitar but male. A Quagsire and a Golduck.
    -Trained that Larvitar around the 20s. Stopped.
    -Decided to train a Meowth named Tabby I had in my PC.
    -Trained him South of Goldonrod till he learned Pay Day then let him evolve into Persian.
    -Went to the West or East of New Bark Town; battled the trainers there.
    -Caught a female Ponyta. The second one I found.
    -Trained my Pokemon minus Steelix to lv. 47; then headed for the Victory Road.
    -Felt like they were ready so I entered the cave, obtained the items.
    -Got to the exit of the cave and found my Rival, Suliman.
    -I beat him with not too much trouble.
    -Arrived at the Indigo Plateau building; healed my Pokemon.
    -Exchanged my HM Slave for Hiruko, my Steelix.
    -Went back to the route I trained my other Pokemon, and trained him to lv. 47.
    -Bought some items to get ready for the fight with the Elite Four.
    -Saved before entering the rooms of the Elite Four.
    -Saved before Will; then challenged him.
    -Wasn't too hard; I used my Feraligatr, Kangaskhan, and Ampharos.
    -Saved; end of 4.19.10.
    -On my way home from school on the bus, I challenged Koga.
    -Relatively easy; I used my Feraligatr, Pidgeot, Nidoking, and Ampharos.
    -At home of about 4:30PM Central; I challenged Bruno.
    -Wasn't too much of a problem; used my Feraligatr, Pidgeot, and breifly my Kangaskhan.
    -Challenged Karen with my Steelix in first.
    -Used Hiruko on her Umbreon; with Screech and Iron Tail. Easy.
    -Used my Feraligatr, Pidgeot, and Kangaskhan.
    -Did try my Nidoking on her Houndoom but fainted by its Nasty Plot then Dark Pulse.
    -Challenged Lance.
    -I used mostly my Feraligatr. Used my Ampharos on his Gyarados and Aerodactyl.
    -Kisame, my Feraligatr did faint on his third Dragonite but I was healed; then took it out.
    -I did heal before each battle.
    -I have won! I am the Champion (sorta)! Now on to Kanto!

I would have done Lance a little special like I did Clair
    but I don't remember all the moves I used.

CURRENT PARTY in signature!
    FUTURE ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Will be soft reseting for Shiny Treecko. Shiny Salamence will be from Y as a Bagon.
    Might even try getting a Shiny of the others with DexNav, Hordes, and Chain Fishing.

ADVENTURE STARTING DECEMBER 25TH.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

I beat all the Gym Leaders! Though I did beat Brock a while ago, and my memory of the event involves Kingsley failing and April stealing the show.

Kingsley did, however, have a Crowning Moment of Awesome against Blaine. His Magmar used Overheat, and it was faster, so I feared for his life, but Kingsley survived with just 3 HP left, and proceeded to Earthquake Magmar into submission. Blaine's Rapidash did surprise me with bounce, but it was nothing April couldn't handle.

Blue was, without a doubt, my most epic fight of all, and thankfully not a repeat of Clair! I led with Jango thinking he would lead with Machamp, but his Exeggutor caught me by surprise. I Shadow Balled, he Leaf Stormed, we both used items, I Shadow Balled again, he used Trick Room, and suddenly, the light bulb went off in my head. So the now faster Exeggutor uses Hypnosis, I fall asleep, and he Leaf Storms me to death. No lie! He got a critical on the last Leaf Storm, and to add insult to injury, Trick Room wears off just after Jango goes down! I was like, "WHAT?!" Man, I wish I had recorded that!

So next comes Rhydon, no biggie for April, and then Machamp comes out! I switch to Starscream, who gets in a Drill Peck before Stone Edge OHKOs. I was actually thinking Fly would work, but Stone Edge + Flying-type + No Guard = Bye Bye, Birdie! In short, thank God I didn't Fly! So, Kingsley cleans up with Earthquake.

Now, I don't remember if he sent out Gyarados or Arcanine after that, but I do remember how the fights went. Gyarados Waterfalled (Waterfell?) Misa, who Discharged its ***, and April took on Arcanine with a couple Surfs (only because of the Full Restore) while taking a Dragon Pulse.

Finally, there was Pidgeot. Actually, now I remember Gyarados came before Arcanine because I thought I could take Pidgeot with Ice Fang, but I forgot about its Sitrus Berry, and Air Slash killed April.

I tried Celsius again, but its Flamethrowers only did so much. Just when Pidgeot got weak, Blue used a Full Restore, and I seized the opportunity to confuse it. I'm not 100% sure if Celsius went down or I recalled him, but I do remember Misa taking it on.

So Pidgeot stupidly starts with Mirror Move, and Misa uses Discharge, which doesn't kill, but it did get paralyzed, which helped me out a lot. I tried to finish it with Charge Beam, but it missed (HOW do these moves miss at the worst possible times?!), and I said "Screw it, Discharge." Bam. Earth Badge get, and all 16 Badges.

So I got Rock Climb (and the Magmarizer from Cinnabar Island, meaning Celsius can finally evolve!) and the GB Sounds, which I don't particularly like. Also, before everything in this post, I caught yet another Scyther in the Bug-Catching Contest and got a Fire Stone for my trouble (and another from Alan. Hoo-frickin'-rah).

So now comes the hardest part of the game: training for Red (Oh, Red. You're the reason I've never beat the second generation... why are your Pokemon so ridiculously high-leveled?). Fortunately, thanks to rematches, I'll have a slightly easier time of it, but I still want to be at least level 70 all across the board before I even try it. I'll focus on getting to level 60, then do the Gym Leader rematches until I'm in the 70s, then go after Red. And if that doesn't work, I'll try the Elite Four rematches. It's more work than I want out of a Pokemon game, but damn it, I want my Kanto and Hoenn starters (and Kyogre and Rayquaza, since I don't feel like taking them on in Emerald. I might clone a few Master Balls, since I'm okay with "legal" cheating (in-game glitches))!
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 21st April 2010 at 1:12 AM.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Tirea Mokri is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I caught a surfing Pikachu on my Pokewalker!!!! :D

I was so excited when I saw that "!!!" and caught her on 3/4 health. :> Eeeee, so awesome! I am currently deciding on a name for her.

Well, my Pokemon are doing so well. I seriously love all of them! :3 They're positively wonderful. I am now training Saria (my Vulpix), Tango (my Sentret), and Pikachu (no name yet :o) to level 24 to match my other pals. And once my Totodile hatches, I'll begin training him/her too. :)

I'm really taking my time with this game. It is by far my favorite game ever. I haven't even beaten the fourth gym yet, but I still love it! I really think that the Pokemon following you really adds something special to the game. It really makes me feel like my Pokemon are truly my own. And since I'm a dork, I like to imagine my character as myself, and treat my Pokemon as though they are truly mine. Which, of course, they are. :P

So now, off to think up a name for my Surfchu, then train the rest of my Pokemon to level 24.

Morty...one day I'll challenge you. xD

I entered Mahogany Gym with Ninetails as my party leader. After battling the first two trainers, Ninetails grew to Lvl 37. I then switched to Ampharos as party leader. I battled some more trainers and Ampharos grew to Lvl 37 also. I then made a risky move in making Victreebel the party leader before facing Pryce… Yeah, he didn’t last long, fainted when Piloswine used Blizzard. I sent out Ninetails instead and whipped it with Flamethrower. Ninetails grew to Lvl 38. Pryce was finally defeated after fainting his Dewgong.

I visited the Pokémon Centre then flew to Goldenrod City to investigate. Team Rocket uniform get. Looking good. I headed to the Radio Tower and defeated the first grunt that got in my way. Victreebel grew to Lvl 37 and shortly after, Lvl 38. I switched Ampharos to party leader position and continued battling the grunts. Ampharos grew to Lvl 38 so I changed the party leader to Feraligatr. After a couple more battles, Feraligatr grew to Lvl 38 so I switched Typhlosion to party leader position. He eventually grew to Lvl 39 himself so I switched to Giratina. Eventually it was time to battle Petrel for the 2nd time. Giratina was still first in. After defeating the first two Koffings, Giratina grew to Lvl 38. I defeated the rest of his team and headed downstairs, at the same time changing the party leader to Feraligatr.

I eventually found myself in the underground tunnel speaking to one of the Kimono girls and then heading into the Basement. After defeating the first grunt, Silver turned up and demanded a battle. Halfway through the battle I switched in Ninetails and after fainting Haunter, he grew to Lvl 39. Thought it was hilarious when Silver said “Why so serious?” towards the end of the battle, haha. Anyway after defeating Sneasel, the battle was indeed over. I then moved on to the next grunt. Feraligatr grew to Lvl 39 during the battle and Lvl 40 a few battles later. Giratina grew to Lvl 39.

Revive get. Ampharos grew to Lvl 39. TM82, Amulet Coin & Card Key get. I took the elavator upwards and then made my way to the Pokémon Centre followed by stopping off at the Dept Store to stock up on Hyper/Max Potions and various other items for the journey ahead. I made my way back to the Radio Tower and inserted the Key Card as necessary. Defeated the Grunt and Victreebel grew to Lvl 39. Typhlosion grew to Lvl 40. Proton defeated. Next it was time to battle Executive Ariana. I took down all three of her Pokémon with ease. Amphy grew to Lvl 40.

I made my way up to the Observation Deck and engaged in battle with Executive Archer. Giratina was first in to battle and it took down his Houndour with ease after a quick Earth Power. He then sent in Houndoom, which like Houndour, was taken down with Earth Power (Although it took two hits this time). Giratina grew to Lvl 40. Archer finally sent in Koffing so Giratina used Dragon Claw. Koffing then used Smoke Screen. Epic fail for Archer. Gira used Dragon Claw again and Koffing bit the dust. Archer defeated. Rainbow Wing get. Next up? Back to Mahogany Town

My team at this point:
    Giratina - Lvl 40
    Typhlosion - Lvl 40
    Victreebel - Lvl 39
    Feraligatr - Lvl 40
    Ninetails - Lvl 39
    Ampharos - Lvl 40

Page 102 of 376 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast