Page 103 of 376 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 9392

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Default SoulSilver Journey Post 41

After coming back from my trip, I make a glorious return (sort of). I caught a whole bunch of Pokemon like Pidgey and Bellsprout and had a massive transfer from Platinum to SoulSilver. If you've read my Platinum Journey Posts, then you would know that I've EV trained a bunch of Pokemon. I transferred a lot of them to SoulSilver and filled up a box. I still have one more box to go. I did trade over Garchomp who was a star player in the Battle Frontier in Platinum and I hope for him to shine in this Battle Frontier.

Spoiler:- Team:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Just got my 7th & 8th badge, defeated all Team Rocket Got my Dratini... Adamant nature with extreme speed so I'm proud just going for master ball then off to train for the elite 4

My Shiny Pokemon
    Ratacate (Soul Silver)

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard The Great View Post
    I know Houndour can be caught in the Safari Zone, but can the fiery dog be captured before the Elite Four on SS and HG?
    Unfortunately, no.
    This is one of the few things that bugs me in HG/SS.

Also, this is the better place to ask for help.

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

Well, after much training and many failed attempts, I finally beat the Elite 4 for the first time last night, with a lucky Ice Fang from Gyrados to Lance's Dragonite in what would have been my final move.

My reward? I got sent the event Arceus from a friend, chuffed about that! Battled everyone aboard the SS Aqua and now looking to start the badge hunt in Kanto.

White FC: 0389 7992 5329 Trainer Name: Tudor

Soul Silver: I'm training my Pokemon and preparing them for the Elite four. I've also started capturing all the Unown, I have 22 of them so far. I also traded a Natu egg over to my Platinum game in exchange for the Pikachu-coloured Pichu, then went to the Ilex forest and obtained the spiky-eared Pichu. Showed the spiky-eared Pichu to Professor Elm and learned that she had travelled through time with Celebi.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Default Soul Silver Journal #9

It´s been a while since my last update since I have a lot of other things to do. I´m having so much fun with this game, it´s incredible. Also, I´m still on the quest to catch them all!

Time: 36:33
    Badges: 8
    Pokédex: 95 (Seen: 193, Obtained: 95)

Last Location before current events: Blackthorn City

Current Events:
    - Went to the Dragon´s Den and spoke to the Master of the Dragon User Clan. Gave him the correct answers but didn´t get any Dratini. I probably missed something...
    - Made my way through the Whirl Islands to the room where Lugia should reside. However, I didn´t know at that point that I had to fight the Kimono Girls first.
    - Returned to New Bark Town and got the Master Ball from Professor Elm. He told me about the Kimono Girls.
    - Went to Eucratek City and defeated the Kimono Girls. They told me I should go and look for Lugia.
    - At the Whirl Islands, I catched Lugia after three normal Poké Balls with my first Dusk Ball. Burned it before with my Typhlosion.
    - Caught an Elekid on my Pokéwalker.
    - In an attemp to catch the Lapras in the Union Cave on a friday, I landed in the Ruins of Alph and caugt a Natu. Sadly, the Lapras in the Cave wasn´t there...
    - Bred a modest natured Shellder in my Platinum game and trained it until lv 30. Then traded it to Soul Silver.
    - Went on to Route 27 and the Victory Road. Defeated all the trainers there and caught a Doduo, a Ponyta, an Arbok and an Ursaring.
    - Trained my team there for the Elite Four.
    - As the training progressed too slow, I traded my Ampharos, my Noctowl and my Shellder to Platinum and trained there. Challenged the Gym Leaders in the Trainers Cafe and also beat a lot of Tentacruels near Sunnyshore City.
    - While trading, I also traded a Dewgong to Soul Silver which was added to my Pokédex. This was a little mistake since I wanted to catch all the Pokémon I could in Soul Silver before I fill the Pokédex with trades.
    - Shellder evolved into Cloyster.
    - Traded the Pokémon back to challenge the Elite Four.
    - Defeated them on my first try. Noctowl ripped Bruno´s team apart all by herself.
    - Also defeated the Champion. My Cloyster brought down all three of Lance´s Dragonites with a little luck while my other teammembers handled the rest :-)
    - Spoke to Professor Elm and went on board of the S.S. Aqua.
    - Defeated all the trainers on the ship and returned the little girl to her grandfather.
    - Reached Vermillion City.

Current Team:
    Typhlosion, lv. 49

Rhyperior, lv. 49

Ampharos, lv. 55

Cloyster, lv. 51

Noctowl, lv. 49

Future Tasks:
    - Defeat Lt. Surge and gain my first Kanto badge.
    - Wake up the Snorlax and catch it for my team.
    Trading: (Updated: 21st July 2011)

Spoiler:- Seeking:

Spoiler:- Offering:

Friend Code (Pokémon White): 0905 3109 9282

Notice: I try to keep offers realistic. A legendary should normally be traded for another legendary or a shiny. PM me if you´re interested. NO HACKS PLEASE!

Well, things didn't exactly go as smoothly as I thought. I caught weepinbell, and thats all. Oh, and Feraligatr's on lvl 36. Oh! I caught a Gulpin and a Jigglypuff. And thats it for now. I've some trading to do tomorrow, so it ought to be good.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

M... m... m... modest?

Modest?

MODEST? XDD

I got a Modest Heracross, lol. Been Headbutting trees in Azalea Town just now, and the first Heracross that I came across (lol that rhymed) was Modest. XD I was aiming for Jolly/Adamant~

So, recap:

Beat Rival (I still don't seriously know why I named him as =) (it's the right way up though) except that I can't think of a decent name) in Azalea Town, got in Ilex Forest, catching the Farfetch'd and getting Cut, and finally meeting the Headbutt tutor. I thought he only tutors one Pokemon, but turns out he tutors multiple Pokemon. Whoa. How cool is that? ^_^ I got all those Tackles in my team (on Bayleef, Slowpoke and Mareep) changed to Headbutt, XD.

Then went back to Azalea to get Heracross. Spearow kept popping out, with occasional Aipom. And the first Heracross... Well, you know the rest~

Oh yeah. Togepi evolved to Togetic in the forest at L21. Last time on Crystal it was at L18 IIRC, this one must be late because once Metronome accidentally got a Selfdestruct. ^_^

Back to hunting Adamant/Jolly Heracross, then~ Jolly is my priority, though. =D WHITNEY, be prepared.

Heracross is damn hard to catch. Paralyzed, 1 HP left, and still wriggles out of its ball. =.=

...1 HP left, paralyzed, but it escaped from 4 GREAT BALLS. OH.

Gentle, bah. Bye bye.
    Last edited by arceus03; 21st April 2010 at 5:59 PM.

Didnt like the way my team was going so restarted my Soul Silver. Got to the stage to pick my starter and realised my Latias and Kyogre where on that file so Im back on HG.

Currently training my team to lvl 40. Consist of
    Feraligatr
    Charizard
    Jolteon
    Pupitar
    Murkrow.

Then I shall pick up where I left off at Goldenrod radio tower. Foolish me!
    Shinys I own

X 3DS Friend Code - 1263-6687-4320. Please feel free to add, though please PM me if you do so I can return the favor!

Did a practice run of Red... Pikachu and Blastoise raped me. I didn't save, though, so no reason to worry.

I did the double battle in the Dragon's Den last night. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad, though if John's (Rival) Crobat hadn't used Toxic, Clair's Kingdra would've given me problems. In fact, it would've if her Dragonite hadn't failed epically with the Thunder and the Protect and the always missing and the... gaaaaaaw, yanno what I'm talkin' bout!

I plan to challenge John at the Indigo Plateau later today, if only for experience.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

So far today, I took Misdreavus on a walk on the Pokewalker again, its my pride and joy as it took 8 tries to catch so I'm taking good care of it. I caught a Smoochum on the Pokewalker aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by leilukin View Post
    Unfortunately, no.
    This is one of the few things that bugs me in HG/SS.

Also, this is the better place to ask for help.
    Ah, that's a shame.

Thanks anyway. Umbreon will have to do until Houndoom is around!

first post on this thread but decided i might as well come back on these forums again fo awesometimes. Playing Soul Silver beat the Elite 4 last night after many tries against lance (i ended up winning mainly throuh the use of revives sending pokemon just to faint against Lance's lv50 Dragonite so that it would get conused from outrage. anywho currently in Saffron City just got beat by Sabrina's Alakazam gonna do some training current team:

Miltank lv 41 (my tank it really takes a lot to take down)
    Skarmory lv 40
    Vulpix lv 39
    Feraligatr lv 48
    Gengar lv 47
    Nidoking Lv 46
    Current HG/SS team

Finally met up with a friend yesterday and did some serious trading. I traded over Arceus, gamestop PCP, and jirachi from platinum to soul silver and am excited to do the in game events. Also got dusknoir, magmortar, gliscor, roserade, and electivire.

Just delivered the beatdown on my rival (Terumi) at the Indigo Plateau. Typhlosion with its lucky-OHKO-critical hit Flamethrowers was mildly annoying, but nothing too bad. Mostly just tedious.

I'm going to go visit Oak in Pallet now, and maybe later on trade over the Shocking Secret Gift from PBR. I kinda forgot about Groudon- but oh well. Stupid Kurt still hasn't finished those dangblasted Heavy Balls. I know why of course, but whatever.

Torahime/Meganium/Female/Rash/Light Clay- Lv. 67
    Litchi/Arbok/Female/Brave/Expert Belt- Lv. 64
    Lambda/Ampharos/Female/Mild/BrightPowder- Lv. 67
    Momohime/Kingdra/Female/Hasty/Leftovers- Lv. 67
    Yuzuruha/Honchkrow/Female/Bashful/Muscle Band- Lv. 64
    Rusty/Steelix/Male/Brave/Quick Claw- Lv. 63 <---- Received in trade from Jasmine

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeandKirliafan View Post
    Soul Silver: I'm training my Pokemon and preparing them for the Elite four. I've also started capturing all the Unown, I have 22 of them so far. I also traded a Natu egg over to my Platinum game in exchange for the Pikachu-coloured Pichu, then went to the Ilex forest and obtained the spiky-eared Pichu. Showed the spiky-eared Pichu to Professor Elm and learned that she had travelled through time with Celebi.
    Lucky. I don't have a Spiky one -- so I can get one still? Cool. I'll have to trade my Pikachu colored one sometime.

So... does that trigger the Celebi even in some way? Just wondering...

I've been working on training up a team for the elite 4 -- been thinking of training up a Ursaring... but I'm not sure how it'll fair against them...

Found out that one of my trades off of the GTS has Pokérus . So I've been giving a lot of my own Pokémon it...

And got all three Kanto starters and a Chickorita, along with a Houndour off of the GTS. Been having some decent luck on there.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Tirea Mokri is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

My Totodile finally hatched! He's male, has a Bashful nature, and is totally adorable! =D I named him Mango because...well...he loves mangos. =x I swear that's all the little guy will eat. And I don't blame him! I love them too. ^-^

I also thought up a name for my Surfing Pikachu. It took foreverrrrrr. I kept trying to come up with water/surf-related names, but didin't realy like any I came up with. So, I settled on...Java. xD That's right, I said it. I think it suits her very well though, so fwee. =D

So now, my task is to train Java, Mango, and Saria. I don't think I'll train them to level 24 before battling Morty, because I have no more trainers left to fight atm. So I'm going to get them to level 15 instead and them continue with their training after we have the ability to surf around. =)

I am, however, going to train Tango to level 24, as she's level 23 now.

Oh yeah, last night I took part in the Bug Catching Contest. I used Java, and she paralyzed a female level 13 Beedrill and we caught it on full health. And we got THIRD PLACE. V____________________V

Arghjidfosvndfsjnv. Oh well. xD

So after that, I participated in the Pokethlon like three more times to get enough points to get a Fire Stone. We didn't win any medals, but we still had a ton of fun and my Pokemon performed gloriously. :> So now, after Nausicaa levels up a ways more, she'll be ready to become an Arcanine. =D

That's all for now~ Now here are my Poke~pals:

Toboe
    Tango
    Mokri
    Ponyo
    Faux
    Nausicaa
    Valefor
    Auron
    Pandora
    Saria
    Java
    Mango

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard The Great View Post
    Ah, that's a shame.

Thanks anyway. Umbreon will have to do until Houndoom is around!
    I have a Houndour that I'm raising and I plan on breeding it. Maybe we can trade once I can breed it .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

To update: I managed to get enough coins from the game corner for an ice beam tm without too much trouble (it's still got me hating voltorbs though), so Pilose (Mamoswine) learned a more reliable ice move. I also trained up Vito (Larvitar) to be at the same level as the rest of the team and then levelled everyone up to lv.46. Dynamo (Mareep) evolved - finally! She'll evolve again at lv.47 and will then be ready to take on Clair. Speaking of which, I trained up Pilose at the Blackthorn gym without knowing that, once you pass the second platform, you can only exit via the teleport pads. Two other trainers who I had no intention of fighting stood between me and my only exit from the gym, so I had to save the game and restart if they saw me (which they did, about 4 or 5 times). It's all starting to come together now. Just one more level and we'll be earning the final gym badge, and then onwards through the rest of the Johto league challenge (with some legendary fire bird on the side)!

Current team:

Dare (Totodile) - lv.46
    Dynamo (Flaafy) - lv.46
    Sherlock (Noctowl) - lv.46
    Flike (Growlithe) - lv.46
    Pilose (Mamoswine) - lv.46
    Vito (Larvitar) - lv.46
    Sing yourself on down the street
    Sing yourself right off your feet
    Sing yourself away from victory
    And from defeat

Poor excuse for a shiny banner made by me, photo credit to Ralph Larmann

I really wanted to catch Groudon, so I used my TRU Arceus and lvl 70 Ho-Oh and lvl 71 Mewtwo with Thunderbolt to beat down Red. Still used a few healing items and revives, though. I'm going to raise my team some more so I can beat him legitimately later.

I also got a Charmander from Prof. Oak, and will get a Mudkip from Steven (when I find him grrrr).

I decided to evolve my Surfchu and start training him as a replacement for Ampharos(sorry my cute lil' ex-sheep, you're just too slow). I caught a level 50 Slowbro a while back and am training him as well, since I've never used one before.
    I claimed Cybeast Gregar from Megaman Battle Network 6 in the bishie thread. Go near him and he'll claw you to shreds!! (Or flame you, or zap you, or drop rocks on your head... you get the point.)

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

I've actually been busy with Pokemon Colosseum lately, and have only recently started playing SoulSilver again...

I got myself flippin LOST on Victory Road!

I kid you not, it was so bad, almost all of my Pokemon were reduced to struggling! I probably got lost because I would pick up my DS and play for like... 15 minutes, then I'd put it down for hours and do something else, then not remember where I was going when I'd pick it up again.

Thankfully my Dusknoir was still battle-ready against Silver. Kicked his butt easy!

I also beat the E4 with only three Pokemon--Drifblim, Mismagius, and Dusknoir.

Easy stuff. No one fainted once, and I only had to use two Full Restores!

I own!

Now, I'm on the S.S. Aqua.

With my playing habits, the voyage is gonna take two weeks. XD
    [img]http://i48.*******.com/qzkidl.png[/img]
    Nightmare on the Job (fanfic)
    I have claimed Miror B. of Pokemon Colosseum/XD [2/25/2010]
    I also claimed Miror B/Mirorbo x Trudly/Troy x Folly/Heboy [RadarShipping]
    [img]http://i45.*******.com/2jfma0h.png[/img]
    Inventor of the Miror B. ribbon! Obsessed? Me? Never!

Quote Originally Posted by KGB13 View Post
    So after trading all important pokemon and items over to Platinum I decided to start over SS because I didn't really like my team.

- Chose the Male character and named myself KRIS as always
    - Went to Prof.Elm's lab and chose a Chikorita who I nicknamed Garden
    - Trained up Garden to lv. 10 and defeated my rival who I later named AXEL
    - Caught a Sentret, named him Ribbon, and added him to my team
    - I'm now training Ribbon to lv. 10

Current Team:

Garden ♂ lv. 10
    - Tackle
    - Growl
    - Razor Leaf
    - Poison Powder

Ribbon ♂ lv. 7
    - Scratch
    - Foresight
    - Quick Attack

Badges: NONE
    - So after training Ribbon to lv. 10 I defeated all the trainers on Route 30 and arrived in Violet City
    - Went to the Sprout Tower, caught a Ghastly who I named Soul, and defeated all the trainers inside and received the TM for Flash
    - Trained Soul to lv. 12 in the Sprout Tower to catch up to the rest of my team
    - Went to the Violet City Gym and defeated the 2 trainers before Falkner with ease
    - Challenged Falkner
    - First I sent out Scout who defeated his Pidgey with a Fury Swipes + Quick Attack combo
    - Next I switched out Scout for Soul who defeated Pidgeotto with a Hypnosis + Curse combo earning me the Zephyr Badge
    - Went to the Pokemart and retrieved the egg
    - Went to Route 36 and got the HM for Rock Smash
    - I'm now on Route 32 heading to Azalea Town

Current Team:

Garden ♂ lv. 13
    - Tackle
    - Synthesis
    - Razor Leaf
    - Poison Powder

Ribbon ♂ lv. 13
    - Scratch
    - Fury Swipes
    - Quick Attack
    - Defense Curl

Soul ♂ lv. 13
    - Lick
    - Hypnosis
    - Curse
    - Mean Look

Badges:

Default SoulSilver Journey Post 42

Today I challenged my rival and the Elite Four again. Nothing special except that my team gained a level. I plan to work on the Battle Frontier since I have my Platinum veterans (not to be cocky because I probably will not do that good). Once I gain momentum, I will be able to use my Pokemon to their fullest potential (a.k.a. I'm being lazy right now) and actually do good in the Battle Frontier. We'll see how well things go.

Spoiler:- Team:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I managed to finally evolve Abra (yay!), so it learned Confusion and it now has use in battle. Right after he became a Kadabra, I traded with my sister because she had a Graveler, so I said, "What the hay, their learn set is the same when they evolve, so sure! So I had a Lv. 16 Alakazam, which is pretty sweet.
    <sarcasm>Now for the fun part</sarcasm>
    Whitney. I took her on today, not expecting much, quite frankly. In 2 playthroughs of Gold and 2 others of HeartGold, I've never once had any trouble. Until today. Only two words can sum up this battle: Flinch hax. I had Magnemite out, whom I normally use for most gym battles, and I had a plan to use Metal Sound 3 times and take it out FAST. Turns out it didn't work, every other turn it flinched, and even with the resistance to Normal type moves, the 3 level difference and STAB took a toll on the poor guy, I had to constantly heal it and avoid damage. Tank got 5 turns with Rollout, killing Magnemite on the 4 turn, so I sent out Rattata for health fodder, Tank got the last turn in and Maggie went in, at the last moment, Maggie get's a critical, and it's done. My friend didn't help me much in terms of emotional support, I was cursing like a sailor and he was laughing his keester off, but whatever. I have saved right in front of National Park Gate. Team in sig.

. . . . .
    (Nike) . (Mikeッ) . (Rick) . (Terri) . (Joe) . (Aggro)

Quote Originally Posted by KGB13 View Post
    - So after training Ribbon to lv. 10 I defeated all the trainers on Route 30 and arrived in Violet City
    - Went to the Sprout Tower, caught a Ghastly who I named Soul, and defeated all the trainers inside and received the TM for Flash
    - Trained Soul to lv. 12 in the Sprout Tower to catch up to the rest of my team
    - Went to the Violet City Gym and defeated the 2 trainers before Falkner with ease
    - Challenged Falkner
    - First I sent out Scout who defeated his Pidgey with a Fury Swipes + Quick Attack combo
    - Next I switched out Scout for Soul who defeated Pidgeotto with a Hypnosis + Curse combo earning me the Zephyr Badge
    - Went to the Pokemart and retrieved the egg
    - Went to Route 36 and got the HM for Rock Smash
    - I'm now on Route 32 heading to Azalea Town

Current Team:

Garden ♂ lv. 13
    - Tackle
    - Synthesis
    - Razor Leaf
    - Poison Powder

Ribbon ♂ lv. 13
    - Scratch
    - Fury Swipes
    - Quick Attack
    - Defense Curl

Soul ♂ lv. 13
    - Lick
    - Hypnosis
    - Curse
    - Mean Look

Badges:
    - Defeated all the trainers on Route 32 and got the Old Rod
    - Headed back to Violet City and fished for awhile and finally found a Poliwag who I captured and named Boss
    - Went down to Union Cave, trained Boss to catch up to the rest of my team, and defeated all the trainers inside
    - Garden evolved into Bayleef!
    - Arrived in Azalea Town
    - Went to the Slowpoke Well where I defeated all the Rockets and Proton
    - Ribbon evolved into Furret!
    - Healed at the Pokemon Center and prepared for my battle with Bugsy at the Azalea Town Gym
    - Entered the Gym and defeated all the trainers and challenged Bugsy
    - I started out with Soul who easily crippled his Scyther with Hypnosis and Curse and then finished him off with Nightshade
    - I then sent out Boss who defeated his Metapod and Kakuna with little effort winning me the Hive Badge
    - After the battle I battled my rival AXEL
    - I started out with Garden who got Cursed but easily took out his Ghastly with 2 Razor Leaf attacks
    - He then sent out Zubat while I chose to use Ribbon who took it out with 1 Quick Attack
    - He then sent out Quilava who I countered with Boss and easily defeated it using 2 Water Gun attacks
    - After the battle I healed and saved in Ilex Forest

Current Team:

Garden ♂ lv. 17 [Miracle Seed]
    - Tackle
    - Synthesis
    - Razor Leaf
    - Poison Powder

Ribbon ♂ lv. 17
    - Scratch
    - Fury Swipes
    - Quick Attack
    - Defense Curl

Soul ♂ lv. 17
    - Lick
    - Hypnosis
    - Curse
    - Night Shade

Boss ♂ lv. 17
    - Water Gun
    - Hypnosis
    - Doubleslap
    - Bubble

Badges:

Page 103 of 376 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast