Page 104 of 356 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 8896

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Only thing I got to do yesterday besides the trades, was register a couple friend codes, plus my platinum one. And I did nothing today, and probably won't do much til tomorrow, due to cleaning the house tonight. I'll have another update tomorrow.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

Won my first gym badge after beating Falkner with absolute ease.

My level 21 Cyndaquil saw off Pidgey with Flame Wheel, and then level 19 Flaaffy KO'd Pidgeotto with Thundershock.

Enjoying this game, and excited by my future team coming together. Currently in the Union Cave.

Bloody hell whats with the high levels? you only near begining :S

Anyway my recent happenings XD

Evolved dratini to dragonaire then evolved it again to dragonite

Did all the challenges to the safari zone, caught myself a Lavitar level 17 now its a pupitar level 33

Beat elite four... Feraligator and Dragonite just anihilated everyone

BTW Got Soul Silver now, so im currently SRing for a shiny starter

My Shiny Pokemon
    Ratacate (Soul Silver)

-Got the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th gym badges with relative ease
    -Caught BOTH (BOTH!) Raiku and Entei on THE FIRST TRY with 1 fast ball!!! Raiku is a pretty lame nature though
    -Defeated Team Rocket at Mahogany/Goldenrod
    -Evolved Trapinch into Vibrava and Wartortle into Blastoise
    -Playing Voltorb flip now until I get 30k or 40k coins for 2 thunderbolts, flamethrower, and ice beam
    -not going into much detail since it's been like 12 hours of play time since I last updated

Current team:
    lv. 36
    lv. 36
    lv. 36
    lv. 36
    lv. 35
    lv. 35
    On that Black mode:

Default Here Comes the Four!

Last time I finished up my badge hunt in Johto, and I made my way through Victory Road. My team was levelled up to 45 in preparation for the E4.

I stocked up on supplies and headed into the gauntlet:

Given that every member of my team has some means to defeat a Psychic type, Will wasn't a threat at all.

Up next, Koga. He was a bit of a challenge since I don't have any Psychic attacks, but I got through it quite well. Crobat wasn't too tough when it came up against my Scizor.

Bruno was a bit of a brute...of course he would be since half my team is weak to Fighting type moves, and the other half is just neutral. Bruno was also successful in taking out only one of my team though. Feraligatr lost to Machamp. Oh well, the rest of the team took care of him.

Finally Karen..I thought she led with Houndoom, so I had Kingdra ready to go first. Fail. Kingdra could do very little to Umbreon, even with Signal Beam, so I just put it to sleep and switched out (I hate doing that, but otherwise it would have been wasted PP). Otherwise she wasn't hard at all. Umbreon may have DT'd like crazy, but I took care of it.

Lastly...Lance. I have to admit, I SR'd a few times so that Houndoom could take a Waterfall from Gyrados (or hax a paralyze or flinch with Thunder Fang). Once it did I just went with that battle:

Houndoom v. Gyrados - Houndoom (with like 3 HP left...haha)
    Umbreon v. Aerodactyl - Umbreon (hax Aero here...it only missed Rock Slide once...it flinched Umbreon most of the time...thank god for Wish)
    Ursaring v. Charizard - Ursaring
    Scizor v. Dragonite1 - Scizor (hax city here...Thunder missed only once as well, and I was locked into Technician Bullet Punch...long battle)
    Feraligatr v. Dragonite2 - Feraligatr (Dragon Dance'd Ice Punch = gg)
    Kingdra v. Dragonite 3 - Kingdra (Feraligatr happened to get the lv 50 Dragonite, so I thought Kingdra could handle this one. I remember reading people's complaints of Dragon Rush hax, so I thought I'd bring Umbreon in first to Curse up. Dragonite eventually paralyzed me [haha Sychronize this *****!], and of course whenever I would attempt to BP out (with a wish waiting) I'd be paralyzed. Once I was finally able to, I got Kingdra in. After all that I think it took maybe 2 Dragon Pulses from Kingdra, and Dragonite didn't even use Dragon Rush)

So yay for me I am the champion! Got my SS Ticket, and that's about all so far. It took me awhile to get there, but I had fun along the way.

Plans: Tangela please. Get to Kanto. I think I'm going to bench Kingdra for awhile until I need it. Another one too...not sure who yet. I have a Phanpy I might raise up too...not positive on that one. Now I'll finally get to go play with the Safari Zone and learn how to use the blocks and stuff. I never got into that in my Japanese SS because I just wasn't sure what to do.
    Pokemon White 2 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Bloody hell whats with the high levels? you only near begining :S

Anyway my recent happenings XD

Evolved dratini to dragonaire then evolved it again to dragonite

Did all the challenges to the safari zone, caught myself a Lavitar level 17 now its a pupitar level 33

Beat elite four... Feraligator and Dragonite just anihilated everyone

BTW Got Soul Silver now, so im currently SRing for a shiny starter
    Erm it's my game, so I can do what I like?

I like getting my Pokemon's levels up high nice and early, as a kind of basis to continue throughout the game, as opposed to having to train really hard before taking on the Pokemon League in order for their levels to be high enough. So yeah, my game, my decision. Thanks anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    I have a Houndour that I'm raising and I plan on breeding it. Maybe we can trade once I can breed it .
    Hmmm. Thanks for the offer. PM me when you get the Houndours.

I CAUGHT MEWTWO LAST NIGHT!!!
    It took me so long to find it! But I caught it, on my first try with aq Quick Ball and if you don't believe me then watch my new sig vid! I was so amazed.

Also, I increased all my team's levels by at least 1 each, slowly making my way to LV65. Mewtwo learned Psychic. I travelled around searching for Latias, but failed.

Default SoulSilver Journey Post 43

I have started my take over of the Battle Frontier. I already mentioned that I beat Palmer and from there I worked the Battle Factory and beat Thorton for my second Silver Print. My next goal was to take on the Battle Hall where I used Garchomp to beat Argenta. She sent out a Gyarados, but I used Outrage and got a critical hit. In total I have three Prints. I used my Battle Points to teach Leif Seed Bomb. When I get more, Kinetic will get Signal Beam to replace Tail Whip.

Spoiler:- Team:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Took Eevee on a wlak on the Pokewalker, I dunno what Eeveelution I want first...
    I'll just keep training for now.

Can't remember when I last posted here, I'm sure I played alot since then though.
    I just surprised myself in the pokeathlon, I just noticed I had 3 pokemon with decent stamina and went for it... And got into the final room!
    Nao there are 4 golden statues in the friendship room. I just wish I knew that the last 3 you used would be immortalised in statue form. Because nao I have Doduo, Ivysaur and Graveler around me. V.V
    Had I known I would have wanted my starter, Croconaw, my first medalist and favourite pokemon, Raichu and Kangaskhan or Slowpoke as they're the two I'm most proud I caught. Ahwell. Have 12 of 40 crowns.

Time: 91 hours
    Pokedex: 59
    Badges: 5
    Levels and Pokemon:
    27 - Croconaw, Donphan, Togetic, Beedrill, Graveler, Ivysaur, Elekid, Doduo
    28 - Teddiursa, Pidgeotto, Nidorina, Kangaskhan, Slowpoke, Pineco, Haunter
    29 - Growlithe, Raichu (Flychu)
    30 - Mantine

Mantine has been level 30 for a while because I gave it a lucky egg and wing attacked and headbutted the hell out of the bug catching contest. xD
    Still debating using Red Gyarados. Either way everyone else still has catch-up to do.
    And is there a special trigger for the Goldenrod Radio Rocket takeover? I thought it happened after defeating the 3 Elecrodes. Or do I need to get these 2 gym badges I'm still training for?

Edit: Stupidly included the Kakuna I caught in bug catching contest as a level 27 as it was in the same box xD.
    And forgot to mention I've TM'd an Abra because I had a random urge to train one, and aquired a level 3 Happiny with oval stone from Pearl. And battled everyone in reach other than the trainers before Pryce and anyone hiding in Mt. Mortar. (Can't be asked to go through it)
    Last edited by Jinglefruit; 22nd April 2010 at 8:51 PM.

Tirea Mokri is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Jinglefruit View Post
    Time: 91 hours
    Pokedex: 59
    Badges: 5
    Levels and Pokemon:
    27 - Croconaw, Donphan, Togetic, Beedrill, Graveler, Ivysaur, Elekid, Doduo
    28 - Teddiursa, Pidgeotto, Nidorina, Kangaskhan, Slowpoke, Pineco, Haunter
    29 - Growlithe, Raichu (Flychu)
    30 - Mantine
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who uses more than the standard 6 Pokemon. :)~~

Still in pretty much the same place as before, training my Vulpix, Surfchu and Totodile to level 15 and thennnnnnnnnn training my Sentret to level 24 and finally taking on Morty (I hope).

Did Pokelathon and won.
    Traded a Modest Charmander named Itachi from Pearl.
    When Charmeleon, I went to the Safari Zone.
    Caught a Murkrow and named it Hard Catch because it was so darn hard to catch.
    Trained Itachi all the way to Charizard and then to lv. 49.
    He was given Solarbeam and Sunny Day.
    I love him!
    I recently got a Shiny Charmander from a nice person!
    His name is Kakuzu. No sure on moves at the moment.
    But now going to train that one.
    Will train a Larvitar after it.

There probably was more to this but don't remember

CURRENT PARTY in sig!
    POKEMON Y
    IGN Name: Tetsuya
    Pokedex: 571 Seen | 468 Caught

Currently Doing:
    Training Other Pokemon
    Working on Central Dex

Current Shinies: Greninja, Metagross, Dragalge, Remoraid, Charizard
    Noivern, Roserade, Nidoking, Rapidash, Scrafty, Staraptor

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code & Safari:

Woot, and indeed, woot. Got everyone up to lv.47 today and took on Clair in the battle for the final badge.

Dynamo, now an Ampharos, was first up and dealt with Gyarados easily using a single thunderpunch (even after being intimidated). Next Clair sent in her first Dragonair, and I sent in Pilose (Mamoswine). Ice beam took it down in one. The she sent in Kingdra. I braced myself for the worst and sent Dynamo back in. Thunderpuch did about 1/3rd damage, if even. Kingdra got in 2 hydro pumps (it outsped Dynamo in getting the first attack in) that took her health down to yellow. At this point, I thought, "To hell with it," and decided to use thunder attack, hoping it would hit. And it did. It took out the rest of Kingdra's hp, and all that remained was the final Dragonair. Pilose took care of that, and before I knew it, we got the Rising Badge.

Or so I thought.

Instead of giving me the badge, Clair told me to head to the Dragon's Den. So I did as was told, replacing Vito (Larvitar) for Tento (Tentacruel, HM slave) to get across the Whirlpool. Before I reached the building I came across a Dratini, and, despite already having one from the pokéwalker, I decided to catch this one as well. I then carried on to the house in the middle of the Dragon's Den, entered, and got quizzed. After that, and Clair's dramatics (between which I FINALLY got the Rising Badge), I left and escape roped out of there. Got the phone call from Elm, but decided to finish things in Blackthorn first. At that point I had no idea you were supposed to make your way out of the den normally to be presented with the Dragon Pulse tm, so I made my way through the gym again. I got told off for keeping her waiting, got the tm and left. I returned to the Dragon's Den and got an Extremespeed Dratini, which I promptly put in the PC box. I've already trained Dratini before, and they're too much hassle at this point in the game.

So, with that done, I returned to New Bark Town, talked to Elm and was told to go find the Kimono Girls. I did so, battled them with more difficulty than I'd anticipated (Flike, my Growlithe, got knocked out by a critical hit psychic attack from Espeon, Dare - Totodile - kept flinching at Umbreon's dark pulse), but I emerged victorious and about $45,000 better off thanks to the amulet coin. At this point I stocked up on pokéballs and repels and made my way through the bell tower. Having not played the game in a while, it took me some time making my way to the top, but it was fun figuring it out all over again. I saved just before confronting Ho-Oh, but I needn't have, as I got it first try.

Thankfully Dynamo was quick enough to land a thunder wave before Ho-Oh got a chance to attack and I then switched to Flike, who has Flash Fire. Unfortunately he didn't hold up quite so well against extrasensory, but he withstood two attacks with some hp left, having taken it down to red hp as well. I healed him up with Sherlock (Noctowl) in battle, threw about 3 or 4 ultra balls, and it eventually stayed in the ball (all other times it wobbled three times before popping back open).

So that was Ho-Oh caught, now just to head to the pokémon league! I grabbed the red gyarados, stuck Surf, Whirlpool, Waterfall and Strength on it, boxed Vito again (poor thing) and made my way east of New Bark. On my way to Victory Road I managed to get Dare to evolve twice, so he's now a Feraligatr, and as for the rest of them, they're at lv.48 at least (apart from Vito, but I skipped a few trainers for him to take on once we've made our way to the league).

And that's that for now. A nice chunk of the story done in one day, and the team stands as:

Dare (Feraligatr) - lv.49
    Dynamo (Ampharos) - lv.48
    Sherlock (Noctowl) - lv.48
    Flike (Growlithe) - lv.48
    Pilose (Mamoswine) - lv.48
    Vito (Larvitar) - lv.47

It's all a bit uneven now, but we're in the middle of Victory Road, and will hopefully be levelling off soon.
    Sing yourself on down the street
    Sing yourself right off your feet
    Sing yourself away from victory
    And from defeat

Poor excuse for a shiny banner made by me, photo credit to Ralph Larmann

Decided to be really dumb and just chucked a Heavy Ball at Groudon- full health, no status... I caught it! It's Bold, just like Ho-Oh, which is meh, but ah well. I just feel really lucky- it's the first legendary I've caught on the first ball that didn't have a higher catch rate like Dialga or Palkia.

After slaughtering Bugsy again and again, I got tired of the monotony and am currently in the Safari Zone- Chansey GET! That makes me feel real happy. Now I'm after Zangoose- the only Pokemon ever I've been unable to get without an event, because I didn't buy Ruby. Thank God they realized that the Dongle method wasn't convenient for those with only four dongles.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Beat the Champion! Got the National Dex! Currently riding the S.S. Aqua to Kanto! Life is good!
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Proteus's Progress:

A brief summary of things that have happened in my HeartGold game since my last posting.

-Boaba, the Safari warden, called to tell me that the second part of the Safari Owners Aptitude test was ready. Caught the Sandshrew he wanted although by mistake included a Wilderness rather than Desert area in the Safari Zone on the first attempt. Passing the test doesn't seem to make much difference.

-Approached Suicine in the hidden apricorn grove by Mt Mortar.Of course, he just bounded off with Eusine close behind. Fortunately, Eusine didn't want to impress Suicine by battling with me again.

-The Remoraid that was my partner pokemon at the time found one of those shiny leaves and seems to be wearing it.

-Remembered it was Friday and ventured into depths of the Union Cave to find out what was making that noise people were telling me about. Discovered it was a Lapras and bagged it.

-All this time I was intermittently battling all the trainers in the Cianwood gym

-During the training my Drowzee evolved into a Hypno and an Abra I was training evolved into a Kadabra.

Challanged Chuck in the Cianwood gym with this team:

Remoraid lvl 23 (defeated by Primeape)
    Kadabra lvl 21 (defeated by Primeape)
    Hypno lvl 26 (beat Primeape, defeated by Poliwrath)
    Farfetch'd lvl 28 (defeated by Poliwrath)
    Butterfree lvl 28 (defeated byPoliwrath)
    Meganium lvl 35 (beat Poliwrath)

I think this is the first time I've been down to my last pokemon in a gym battle. Remoraid very nearly knocked out Primeape but the psybeam attack that would have been the coup de grace missed. It wasn't just the power of Chuck's pokemon, particularly the Focus Punch, that caused me so much trouble but their speed.

Anyway, won the gym battle with Chuck, and was given the Storm badge by Chuck, and then as soon as I got out of the gym a lady gave me the HM for Fly. Yay, Now I can Fly, so no need for all that Surf-ing between Cianwood and Olivine! At the moment my Fly-er is a Farfetch'd I caught outside the Safari zone.

-There seem to be a lot more Team Rocket cadets hanging about in Goldenwood.

-Caught a Surfing Pikachu with the Pokewalker.

Captured the Red Gyarados at Lake Rage. Not too difficult, took one Fast Ball and two Heavy Balls to bag him, and a little softening up from Meganium and Buttefree. Afterwards, ran into Lance on the lakeside - wierd guy but my inner Edwardian likes his black cloak - who wants me help him investigate the cause of these strange strange goings on at Lake Rage starting with that souvenir shop in Mahogany Town.

-Took the scenic route back to Mahogany Town, stopping by, amongst other places, at the Pokeathlon Dome. The first Pokeathon performance, in the Jumping events, was not a great success. No medals this time.

Joined Lance in the dodgy Mahogany Town souvenir shop which looks like the a entrance to a Team Rocket lair.
    Last edited by GetBacker; 23rd April 2010 at 12:11 AM.
    P'Tang, Yang, Kipperbang....uhh!

(My Trainer Card for Platinum)

Quote Originally Posted by KGB13 View Post
    - Defeated all the trainers on Route 32 and got the Old Rod
    - Headed back to Violet City and fished for awhile and finally found a Poliwag who I captured and named Boss
    - Went down to Union Cave, trained Boss to catch up to the rest of my team, and defeated all the trainers inside
    - Garden evolved into Bayleef!
    - Arrived in Azalea Town
    - Went to the Slowpoke Well where I defeated all the Rockets and Proton
    - Ribbon evolved into Furret!
    - Healed at the Pokemon Center and prepared for my battle with Bugsy at the Azalea Town Gym
    - Entered the Gym and defeated all the trainers and challenged Bugsy
    - I started out with Soul who easily crippled his Scyther with Hypnosis and Curse and then finished him off with Nightshade
    - I then sent out Boss who defeated his Metapod and Kakuna with little effort winning me the Hive Badge
    - After the battle I battled my rival AXEL
    - I started out with Garden who got Cursed but easily took out his Ghastly with 2 Razor Leaf attacks
    - He then sent out Zubat while I chose to use Ribbon who took it out with 1 Quick Attack
    - He then sent out Quilava who I countered with Boss and easily defeated it using 2 Water Gun attacks
    - After the battle I healed and saved in Ilex Forest

Current Team:

Garden ♂ lv. 17 [Miracle Seed]
    - Tackle
    - Synthesis
    - Razor Leaf
    - Poison Powder

Ribbon ♂ lv. 17
    - Scratch
    - Fury Swipes
    - Quick Attack
    - Defense Curl

Soul ♂ lv. 17
    - Lick
    - Hypnosis
    - Curse
    - Night Shade

Boss ♂ lv. 17
    - Water Gun
    - Hypnosis
    - Doubleslap
    - Bubble

Badges:
    - Helped the kid in Ilex Forest get his 2 Farfetch'd back and got the HM for Cut
    - Taught Ribbon Headbutt
    - The egg hatched into Togepi who I deposited in the PC
    - Defeated all the trainers on Route 34 and arrived in Goldenrod City
    - Got the Bike
    - Went to the National Park and entered the Bug Catching Contest
    - Caught a lv.13 Scyther at full health and came in first place winning a Sun Stone
    - Named it Bullet and added it to my team
    - Headed back down to Route 34 to train Bullet up to lv. 19 to catch up to the rest of my team
    - After training I headed to the Radio Tower and won the Radio Card for my Pokegear
    - After that I headed to the Gym to face Whitney
    - Defeated all the trainers inside and challenged Whitney
    - After about 6 SR's I finally got lucky and beat her
    - First I sent out Garden who defeated her Clefairy with no problem using a few Razor Leaf attacks
    - Next she sent out her Miltank and I kept Garden in so that he could use Poison Powder and get rid of her Lum Berry
    - I then switch in Soul who I had to use 3 Super Potions on because he was getting stomped to death, but luckily, she used Rollout and missed
    - I then took that opportunity to use Hypnosis, heal with a Super Potion, use Curse, use Confuse Ray, and switch Garden back in
    - After sustaining so much damage from Curse, her Miltank finally fell in defeat earning me the Plain Badge
    - Healed at the Pokemon Center and saved

Current Team:

Garden ♂ lv. 20 [Miracle Seed]
    - Tackle
    - Synthesis
    - Razor Leaf
    - Poison Powder

Ribbon ♂ lv. 20
    - Headbutt
    - Fury Swipes
    - Quick Attack
    - Defense Curl

Soul ♂ lv. 19
    - Night Shade
    - Hypnosis
    - Curse
    - Confuse Ray

Boss ♂ lv. 19
    - Water Gun
    - Hypnosis
    - Doubleslap
    - Bubble

Bullet ♂ lv. 19
    - Pursuit
    - False Swipe
    - Leer
    - Agility

Badges:

To make this game more fun, I decided to use more than my stanard 6 Pokemon.

So far I have:

Cyndaquil
    Sentret
    Rattata
    Pidegy

Tirea Mokri is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by bleeding-chocobo View Post
    To make this game more fun, I decided to use more than my stanard 6 Pokemon. :)

So far I have:

Cyndaquil
    Sentret
    Rattata
    Pidegy
    I honestly think that's the best way to go. :) For me, I have always had such a difficult time trying to narrow my team down to just six Pokemon, because there are so many Pokemon I love and want to train! Yes, it's more difficult and time-consuming to train more than six Pokemon, but I find more fun in it as well because I'm not limiting myself. So I hope you have fun with it, too~ :D

Okay, finally got Tango to level 24, and am now training Java, Saria, and Mango. Then on to beat Morty! >:D

Yeah, it will be more fun if I use more than 6 Pokemon~!

Alright, so I'm currently in Violet City and am making my way through Sprout Tower. Tomorrow, I'm going to start breeding some Pokemon on Platinum and trade the eggs over to SS.

So far, I'm going to breed:

Chimchar
    Piplup
    Turtwig
    Charmander
    Nidoran (male)
    Eevee
    Budew
    Gligar
    Shinx
    Cubone

To name a few. =)

Current Team:

Cyndaquil (Axel) lv. 8

Ribbon (Sentret) lv. 6

Quote Originally Posted by Tirea Mokri View Post
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who uses more than the standard 6 Pokemon. ~~
    -Highfiev to that!-
    I used to limit myself, but in my first run through of HG I made sure I only used 6 pokemon and then became a bit overlevelled, so now I'm training more than 60% of what I catch. - have 19 that I continually train and 13 that I am slowly levelling in a separate box. And the moment I can I'm going to train a Tangela, Krabby/Seel and Lickytung- And I haven't touched the Safari Zone yet.

Played pretty much constantly since my last post, (5 hours ago)
    Levelled half my team to level 30. Not near a PC at the moment as I'm going to get a Lapras so I can't remember who I've levelled, let it be said everything that could OHKO a Slowpoke. (EV training the level 3 Happiny)

And I went stupid with evolutions;
    1) I wanted to evolvee Happiny at level 12 in time to learn Softboiled. But failed because it needs to be day light. (who knew?!)
    2) Then evolved the Abra previously mentioned without realising it evolved at level 16. (I was thinking Machop, Geodude and Gastly all evolve at level 25 then trade so in my mind it made sense that Abra should wait to 25) Ohwell, yay Kadabra!
    3) While battling Slowpoke and wishing one would be shiny, - I now allways train in the well, I've battled hundreds of the buggers! My Elekid evolved! I had gotten used to it being an Elekid and assumed it would stay as one forever. zP Huwoo for Electrabuzz though. Forgot how much I loved those. ^_^
    4) Questioned why my Slowpoke was still a slowpoke and thought I'd done something wrong because of all the low levelled Slowbros in the well.

I think this is proof that I am tired. Off to bed nao. Though I have noticed a good deal of my pokemon are due to evolve in the next few levels. 8D
    Last edited by Jinglefruit; 23rd April 2010 at 2:06 AM.

I went through the Lighthouse and defeated all its trainers. After I got to Jasmine, I headed to Cianwood, where I got the Secret Potion. I defeated Chuck with little trouble. After I beat him, I flew back to Olivine and gave Jasmine the Secret Potion, then I took on the gym challenge. Lanturn's Volt Absorb made beating her Magnamites easy, and I used Surf to defeat Steelix.

I completed the Rocket Hideout side quest, evolving my Bayleef in the process. I then went to the Safari zone, where I caught many Pokemon. Marill was among them, and I replaced Sentret with it to use as an HM slave. I'm currently trying to figure out a fifth team member before I try to challenge Pryce. I'm thinking either Umbreon or Houndour, depending on when I'm able to catch the latter.

Current team:

Meganium - lv. 33
    Lanturn - lv. 32
    Xatu - lv. 32
    Marill - lv. 17

All are female.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Quote Originally Posted by bleeding-chocobo View Post
    Ribbon (Sentret)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB13 View Post
    Ribbon
    Copycat

Finally catched my Calm Suicune EV trained it, beaten E4 and Red again. getting my Fast Balls from Kurt so i can catch Raikou

Page 104 of 356 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast