Page 111 of 377 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 9406

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Decide to try and get another heart scale, went to victory road and surprisingly enough it only took me an hour to get come part to my attempt on my first heart scale, which took a whole day. Arcanine now knows thunder fang do to the heart scale.

Tirea Mokri is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

So, first of all, I renamed my Lapras, who was originally named Airlia. She is now named Saphira, named after one of the main characters in one of my favorite book series: The Inheritance series. =) I think it suits her much better, and she seems to like it too!

I also decided to breed Niko (my Chikorita) to get a female one. For some reason, Niko and I just didn't "click." He was a nice Chikorita and all, but still.

So after a TON of eggs, I finally got a female one! I named her Neytiri. ='D She's gorgeous and adorable and eeeeeee. She has a relaxed nature and...likes to relax. xD Ahaha, she's perfect. <3

So that's really all I did today. Go me. Here are my pals:

Toboe
    Tango
    Mokri
    Ponyo
    Faux
    Nausicaa
    Valefor
    Auron
    Pandora
    Saria
    Mango
    Scotty
    Java
    Saphira
    Neytiri
    Last edited by Tirea Mokri; 2nd May 2010 at 9:42 AM.

Ive not played an awful lot, but i've reached the Elite Four. My team is early 40's, so i'm a touch underleveled. I need help evolving Graveler, Kadabra and Seadra, so if you can help then let me know. I beat the first four, which was good for levelling, but Lance annihilated me. Need to get my team to level 50 or so I reckon. My team is currently Scyther, Magmar, Graveler, Kadabra, Nidoqueen and Seadra.

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Still trying to beat Saffron City with four level fifty pokemon. God dam her Alakazam.
    [CENTER]

Ive not played an awful lot, but i've reached the Elite Four. My team is early 40's, so i'm a touch underleveled. I need help evolving Graveler, Kadabra and Seadra, so if you can help then let me know. I beat the first four, which was good for levelling, but Lance annihilated me. Need to get my team to level 50 or so I reckon. My team is currently Scyther, Magmar, Graveler, Kadabra, Nidoqueen and Seadra.
    You should be able to beat the league with your current team if you're smart about it, and use the right moves and items. My team was resting on 38-40 when I went through

after much toil and strife on diamond, I have concluded breeding for the weekend, not only because my aron cant learn head smash until bred on SS, but because I'm extremely tired of it =/. Anyway, to the details.
    After deciding alakazam was too uber for a psychic type (and cant learn hypnosis) I decided to take the modest abra i spent hours to breed for and use his synchroniz ability to find a ralts. first one i caught happened to match his nature and luckily had a mischievious hinting. I hope it aims high. Then I set out for a snorunt to evolve into my very evasive froslass idea. I caught two, both with a hasty (synchronized) nature and then bred them to put the males significantly higher Attack level and the females gender and speed into a lower level. After about 2 batches I achieved it. I then set out to name my purebred Adamant Scyther Sabre, the Ralts Maelstrom, and the Snorunt Spectre. the names go well with my cyndaquil's name (Fawkes). Still have to acquire the other 4 finalists for the 6 team slots to decide truly, which means hunting and breeding a duskull with memento and hatching a togepi with a good nature. And then I have to get my ES dratini back and breed him and decide whether to go with a surf pikachu, or my Event Pichu, whom I wouldnt be able to use for a while due to his level. Oh, and I pal-park traded two macho braces and am about to get another one, completing my training item set of 3 macho braces and three Exp. Shares.
    Yay, someone else that nicknames pokemon in a similar way I do. My scyther is named Scimitar :P (Hope you dont mind me stealing Spectre for my Espeon )

Anyway, I've wandering around the entrance to mount Silver, just caught an adamant sneasel. I've also been partying the nights away at the game corner and battle frontier, in order to get TM's and points for move Tutors. Love voltorb flip, so addictive I've only done the battle hall and the one where you rent pokemon so far, both were extremely easy :/ But it gets harder the more you keep a streak yeah?

Hopefully I'll be strong enough for Red and the E4 rematch soon.

Originally posted by Clamps
    Pignition is also awesome on principal. And you know damn well he's gonna smell like bacon 24/7.
    Currently looking for someone that plays a lot of competetive battling, knows what they are doing and can help a beginner. PM me if you can, would be very appreciated.

Soul Silver: Went to Mt. Silver, just so I could fly there later. Then I put Crysta (my Meganium) in day care with my Exeggcute in an attempt to get a female Chikorita with leech seed to send over to Platinum. After a few tries, I managed to get one, she also has a quiet nature. Sweet! Once I breed a Chimchar on Platinum, I will trade it for the Chikorita. First, however, I'll hatch the Natu egg I traded over to Platinum a while ago.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 40: "When did you become this strong!?"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

beat Whitney. Her Miltank was a challenge. it was repeatingly using Attract and Stomp, creating massive hax. my Mareep´s static then managed to paralyze Miltank. then with Headbut, i beat miltank with paraflinch hax.
    got plain badge from whitney

beat Whitney. Her Miltank was a challenge. it was repeatingly using Attract and Stomp, creating massive hax. my Mareep´s static then managed to paralyze Miltank. then with Headbut, i beat miltank with paraflinch hax.
    got a badge from Whitney.
    now im proceeding to Ecruteak city, cant wait to get Eevee, so i can get my Umbreon.
    my party :
    Croconaw lv.26
    Noctowl lv. 22
    Beedrill lv.22
    Mareep lv.14

Well just a few minutes ago I started my HeartGold. I picked Cyndaquil, named it Blaze and it is a Quirky Nature. I have to do a few thing but I will be playing a lot today hopefully.
    Last edited by MegaTravis; 2nd May 2010 at 8:45 PM.
    My Brother is pokemonmaster76
    PM me if you want to be my friend!

Last night, I beasted it up in Pryce's gym with Ares and Maree while leveling up Mari. It was very easy. I then started to take out everyone in the Radio Tower. Now headed to the underground. Still trying to fill my Pokedex and level Mari a little. I also got a Staryu and Wobbuffet from the Pokewalker.
    Team:
    Mari the Murkrow Lv.30
    Victory the Espeon Lv.35
    Ares the Growlithe Lv.35
    Leif the Meganium Lv.34
    Maree the Ampharos Lv. 34
    Happy the Quagsire Lv. 34
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 0834-2018-2824
    Safari: Poison Type
    Cascoon|Swalot|Whirlpede

Quote Originally Posted by Acherus View Post
    Yay, someone else that nicknames pokemon in a similar way I do. My scyther is named Scimitar :P (Hope you dont mind me stealing Spectre for my Espeon )
    Lol don't worry bout it, I'm just glad there's another person in the universe crazy enough to nickname their pokemon in such a way. Some day we'll have to see which Spectre is BEST bahaha!

Anyway, attempting to get my third macho brace, and then from there I shall attempt to breed a duskull for my 5th finalist, leaving only three to go and then to conclude the semifinals with a decision of the Event Pichu or the Surf Pikachu.
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Training my Pokemon. Ever so slowly.

The originals (Cyndric, Jackie, Aila, Rampage) are all at level 73, so it wont be too much longer to level 80... hopefully. Now I'm trying to train my Dragonair and Larvitar to level 55, starting with Lavi, even though I got Navy first. xD

... I guess I should put down Lavi and Navy's moves and such.

Lavi (Larvitar)
    Bold nature
    Female
    Level 48
    Attacks:
    -Earthquake
    -Crunch
    -Stone Edge
    -Dark Pulse
    (I think, once she evolves into Tyranitar, I might teach her Aerial Ace, so she has a better chance against fighting and grass types.)

Navy (Dragonair)
    Adamant nature
    Female
    Level 34
    Attacks:
    -Extreme Speed
    -Aqua Tail
    -Twister
    -Dragon Rage
    (Obviously, at some point, I'm going to teach her Draco Meteor. xD)
    SoulSilver
    Craze

Currently At: Mt. Silver
    Current Team

Cyndric | Jackie | Aila | Rampage | Navy | Lavi
    Lv.75 | Lv.75 | Lv.75 | Lv.75 | Lv.34 | Lv.55
    Badges

Well, a lot has happened since I last posted.

I've traded a lot of pokemons with my cousin and some others from my others cartridges. I've got almost all the legendaries excluding Raikou and Entei.

Finally beat Red, but with a "unfair" team, so I'm still trying to level up my Original team so I can beat him in the way I wanted. Trying to get some pokes for the dex too.

And the thing i did the last was a failed streak of 13 at the battle factory. Dammit, I need to think better on what poke I will chose.

So my team for in game purposes is:

Bluetooth lvl 70
    - Aqua tail
    - Surf
    - Superpower
    - Sword Dance

Raichu lvl 60
    - Thunderbolt
    - Thunder wave
    - Quick Attack
    - Double Team

Tijera lvl 60
    - X scissor
    - Iron Head
    - Iron defense ( I not sure if this is the proper name of the attack)
    - False Swipe

RK9 lvl 60
    - Flamethrower
    - Flame Wheel
    - Extreme Speed
    - Revenge

That is pretty much everything I did.
    Last edited by Weatherbox; 2nd May 2010 at 8:22 PM.

been going through kanto atm.
    I was bored so i decided to catch a Lapras and stick it in my (insert rude word here)

jk i put it in my party

lvl 67
    lvl 65
    lvl 61
    lvl 60
    lvl 63
    lvl 60

White FC: 2666 1277 6544
        Spoiler:- Credit & Trade offers:

heyyyyyyyyyyy

Default heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

heyyyyyyyyyyy

Default heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

heyyyyyyyyyyy

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Since my last post I've...

-Did the SS. Aqua thing.
    -Beat Lt. Surge.
    -Got the magnet train pass.
    -Brought back the machine part to the power plant.
    -Beat Misty.
    -Caught Snorlax.
    -Beat Sabrina.
    -Migrated several pokémon.
    -Gotten Misty's, Jasmine's, Pryce's, Whitney's, and Chucks numbers.

Current Team
    Feraligatr lv.56
    Furret lv.50
    Noctowl lv.50
    Ninetales lv.52
    Ampharos lv.50
    Hypno lv.50
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

Yet again, failed to beat Lance. Could someone PLEASE help me evolve my pokemon?! PM me!

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

evolved my Impish Eevee into Umbreon, teached it Payback which i found. my Beedrill learned Pursuit. now im ready to defeat Morty

I just caught lugia at lv.45. it is a serious nature with 30 IV's in speed adn 26 in special defence and 21 in both attack stats. sadly it only has 6 hp IV's. JHidden power rock 58. I caught it in an ultra ball and it is called Raleena.I'm going to boot bitang (staryu) off the team and replace it with lugia. now it's off to victory road and the pokemon league.
    5429 - 7299 -8618
    BUG Type - Illumise, Ledyba, Venomoth

Quote Originally Posted by OJG View Post
    Yet again, failed to beat Lance. Could someone PLEASE help me evolve my pokemon?! PM me!
    What I usually do to evolve pokemon that need trading is you put them in offer on the GTS (better ask for something impossible to get like a ho-oh lvl 9 and under etc. to make sure it won't get traded away). Then you have to do a trade (just search for a caterpie or whatever). After you have received the pokemon from the trade, take back the pokemon you put in offer and I will evolve. It works, I have done it before.
    Note: for seadra you will have to make it hold a dragon scale before you send it to the gts.

Anyway, I haven't done much in the past few days. I've finished EV training my Houndoom and I took part in some bug catching contests. I am also going to breed for an adamant kabuto with good IVs.
    Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

first time posting in this thread, but just reached 100 hrs of play (about 50 hrs. of that was running around the grass trying to find a shiny ditto, but failing) tried to rematch the elite 4, my lv. 62 dragonite soloed will, but got destroyed by Koga. my lv. 62 pigeot, lv. 61 gyrados, and lv. 61 lugia also got destroyed, but my lv. 63 Typhosion narrowly beat him. i healed my typhosion and went on to bruno, but my typhosion fainted due to spirtomb, and my puny lv. 49 pupitar got destroyed easily.

Quote Originally Posted by centipede2000 View Post
    What I usually do to evolve pokemon that need trading is you put them in offer on the GTS (better ask for something impossible to get like a ho-oh lvl 9 and under etc. to make sure it won't get traded away). Then you have to do a trade (just search for a caterpie or whatever). After you have received the pokemon from the trade, take back the pokemon you put in offer and I will evolve. It works, I have done it before.
    Note: for seadra you will have to make it hold a dragon scale before you send it to the gts.

Anyway, I haven't done much in the past few days. I've finished EV training my Houndoom and I took part in some bug catching contests. I am also going to breed for an adamant kabuto with good IVs.
    Wasn't that fixed from Platinum onwards? I heard it only works in Diamond/Pearl.

Page 111 of 377 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast