Page 144 of 376 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 9396

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

How do you guys trade? I have a DS and HG. If I got a SS, could I be able to trade?

How do you guys trade? I have a DS and HG. If I got a SS, could I be able to trade?
    Wirelessly, yes. All you need is a 2 cartridges and a second DS
    However, if you want to trade via wi-fi you're going to need a wireless router.

Platinum FC: 4598 3975 9368
    Heart Gold FC: 4469 5410 4242
    Pearl FC: 0260 4812 0093

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." -Stephen Hawking.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Torterra View Post
    Wirelessly, yes. All you need is a 2 cartridges and a second DS
    However, if you want to trade via wi-fi you're going to need a wireless router.
    Still kinda confused about wi-fi

I beat Whitney easily. I love this team, I had Miltank confused and poisoned. So Graveler just did some rock blasts and it was done. Now I have to train my super cute Vulpix.

Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
    I beat Whitney easily. I love this team, I had Miltank confused and poisoned. So Graveler just did some rock blasts and it was done. Now I have to train my super cute Vulpix.
    How do you plan on evolving Graveler and Vulpix? just curious.. thats why i hate training pokemon that need stones/trades to evolve lol

Well, I made it through Azalea and Ilex Forest. Since I only had a level 22 Quilava and a Level 21 Zubat (gonna let it evolve while I fight the Goldenrod Gym x3) for my in-game team, I ran up to the national park and caught myself a Scyther to add to my team. I'm going for an "All-second gen" team so as long as the final evo is second gen, I don't care. xD Anyways, I got lucky as heck. I realized Thursday was almost over at 11 pm, so I ran off to get my DS and ran over to the national park. After three run-throughs, I still couldn't get a Scyther (I had to reset a lot) Dx. Then, I went back and tried again when there was only a few minutes left. Somehow, by some god-sent miracle, I actually got a Scyther that time. Then I checked it's IVs and I'm even luckier. ._. It was level 14 with a Jolly nature (only real down-side, I guess. Adamant would've been nicer in my opinion), and a possible 31 IV in HP, Attack, Special Defense and Speed. The 31 IV in attack is really unlikely, but the speed and hp are pretty much guaranteed I believe. Thank you, lord. Lol.

Now I'm just leveling it up to 20 before I go off and rape at the Goldenrod Gym.
    ~Facebook~ | ~Tumblr~ | ~Twitter~
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/54xhxk.jpg[/IMG]
    (Credit for the banner goes to myself. Click it to see my fan fic; comments & reviews appreciated!)

Finally hatched two careful Eevees which took almost a week and 7 boxes full of eevees just to get the first one.
    Then, I took a break from breeding and tried out the Pokethon for the first time. I made it all the way to the last room and then called it a day after that.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

I'm out of the Union Cave and arrived in Azalea Town. Went to the slowpoke well and defeated Team Rocket. Healed my Pokemon and went to fight Bugsy for my second badge. Defeated Bugsy and i defeated Silver shortly after. Now i'm heading for Ilex Forest.

Current Team:

Dratini lv.15
    Bulbasaur lv.17
    Totodile lv.16
    Cyndaquil lv.16

Going to start a new game soon. Right now, I'm training for the Battle Tower and getting a team together for that.

My team and I traveled to the Lake of Rage and battled the Red Gyarados. We caught him and sent him to the PC to finally live a happy and peaceful life with my Mew and Jirachi.

Afterwards, we met a trainer named Lance and he urged us to help him investigate what was causing the strange radio signal as well as the Gyarados' rage.

So I healed my team and went to the little shop in Mahogany Town (that tree with the antennae didn't fool me tbh), and lo and behold, there was Lance. He found a secret staircase which led to the Team Rocket HQ.

That is where we are currently, trying to stop them.

Here's the information on my team as of now:

Sunni
    Female
    Level 26

Fang
    Female
    Level 25

Blizzard
    Male
    Level 25

Topaz
    Male
    Level 25

Saphira
    Female
    Level 25

October
    Female
    Level 25

Morohtar
    Male
    Level 25

Kiba
    Male
    Level 25

Nausicaa
    Female
    Level 25

Valefor
    Male
    Level 25

Raina
    Female
    Level 22

Seabelle
    Female
    Level 25

So I'm jut getting Raina up to level 25 like everyone else, then we'll probably finish kicking Team Rocket's butts, then head out to Cianwood City.

And once again...my Pokemon rule! <3
    .R.A.I.N.A.

the elemental spirit of the desert
    HeartGold
    Kelsey - 5199 6807 9630

Ev training my pokemon and going to take on the battle tower and such ^.^
    I accept clones in most cases. I will not accept Hacks. If you RNG I will always accept them, but please let me know they're RNGed.

3DS Friend Code: 4270 1745 5626

Pokemon X IGN: Brimo

Made it to Goldenrod City and starting to breed for a Pinsir with an Adamant nature.

~Recently in Soul Silver~

- I massaged my Feebas for the seventh time. When doing so, Daisy gave me Blue's number, which I didn't expect. But more importantly, that meant I was able to finally evolve the Feebas to Milotic!

- I've been growing some berries lately, including a Liechi Berry and some of those EV-reduction berries.

- I got a couple of Azurills from the Pokewalker, as well as yet another Liechi Berry (this was on Warm Beach). And I unlocked the Volcano Path route.

I haven't had much time to do anything else besides the above.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I've had something wonderful happen while on my journey.

First of all, my Pokemon and I kicked Team Rocket square in the behind. ;D

And after that, I went back to Goldenrod City to check on the GTS. I had captured a Growlithe earlier to send to a good home, and in return asked for a Charmander. Any Charmander would do, as I intended to breed it, hatch my own Charmander, then release the GTS one.

However, when I went to check the GTS, someone had traded me a Charmander, but I felt an instant connection with this Pokemon. To many other trainers, he would have just been a normal Charmander. Nothing special about him. He's not shiny. He doesn't know any egg moves. I have no idea what his IVs would be, but I can tell he's not been EV trained.

But still, I fell in love with the little guy. Here's his info:

Blaze (Charmander)
    Male
    Level 15
    Lonely nature
    Proud of its Power

Moves:
    Scratch
    Growl
    Ember
    Smokescreen

He seemed to take to me right away, which seemed unusual to me. It was at that moment, when I let him out of his pokeball and he jumped up onto my shoulder and I looked into those big, beautiful blue eyes that I realized his story.

Poor little Blaze, such a young and loving Charmander, was abandoned by his trainer. Whether his trainer simply didn't want him or thought he wasn't strong enough, I don't know. But because this Charmander was, at least until he was at level 15, trained, I know he wasn't used simply to trade. Even less, his trainer traded him for another Fire Pokemon.

Now, the Growlithe I sent knew from the moment I caught him that he'd be sent to a new home, and he was fine with that. We'd formed no trainer-Pokemon bond, so it was fine. But poor Blaze had no doubt been extremely loyal to his old trainer, so I can only imagine the hurt he feels.

So when I first got him, I knew he would be my Charmander. I would not breed and discard him as I first planned. Little Blaze, welcome to the family. :)
    .R.A.I.N.A.

HeartGold
    Kelsey - 5199 6807 9630

Lightbulb LX Entry 41 Latios!

Quote Originally Posted by Shimama View Post
    Blaze's Story
    Good story :') ^.^

Well...I'm back o.O
    But Only because of this wonderful event that is upon us.
    The Enigma Stone event.
    So I am off! To Pewter city to recieve the Enigma stone and hope but only have a fateful encounter with one of my favorites

Think im gonna take a break from playing my HG for a while...

Feraligatr lv. 52
    Growlithe lv. 52
    Espeon lv. 52
    Ampharos lv. 52
    Dratini lv. 25

Badges: 8 (already beat the elite 4)

Soul Silver: While I'm mostly working on filling up my Platinum Pokedex, I've also been working on finishing up some business in Soul Silver. I have obtained the phone numbers of several gym leaders, and I'm training my Pokemon so I can challenge Red. Today I downloaded the Enigma stone to Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I've just managed to capture Latias in Soul Silver. I plan on using some of my legendary Pokemon on Soul Silver to fill up pages in my Platinum Pokedex by using them in trades to evolve some of my Pokemon that evolve by trading.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

me and my team Had some fun today. After Starting off and catching a mareep and wooper for my team, i trained Mareep until she knew thundershock. I then went and Zapped the bird pokemon in Violet city gym. Next came Falkner, and as i listened to him complain about electric types, i laughed as i knew what he had coming. Mareep took out Pidgey in 2 Zaps, and knocked Pidgeotto down to 1hp and paralyzed before fainting. I then Brought in my wooper who took down 'otto and grew 2lvls in the process. We then went and snagged us a Bellsprout to trade to some guy for his onix, named the bellsprout, tuopres. I then grabbed a Super potion from my mom, and Elm's egg from the Poke Mart and went off to train wooper upto lvl 12 to match my others.

off to face thosands of Ledyba. -__-

Wooper lvl 8
    Spearow lvl 12
    mareep lvl 12
    Chikorita lvl 12

Last night I caught both Articuno and Zapdos. Articuno was an absolute pain to get. Zapdos was slightly easier. I also downloaded the Enigma Stone over Wi-Fi. Right now I'm in Olivine, preparing myself to go after Lugia. I have 383/493 on my National Dex.

Team:

Meganium - lv. 87
    Togekiss - lv. 86
    Arcanine - lv. 86
    Empoleon - lv. 86
    Ampharos - lv. 86
    Azumarill - lv. 18 (HM slave)
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Just attempted to catch Ho-oh. Apparently Sleep + 1hp + Dusk ball don't work that much, 10 of them went through O.O

Also got wi-fi event latias to appear, with no luck catching.

Copied my pokemon to PBR, but I forgot to teach my pokemon some good online moves. That's up next in the agenda.
    Noah/SS: 2064 3559 5857
    Emerald/D: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

LF: Ice Punch Buizel, Female Snorunt with Dawn Stone, Dragon Dance Bagon, Events (legit)

Offering: Nothing much, Poke's availible up to Eterna City (D), Many Poke's for events (SS)

:'( Data was corrupted, I guess someone before me hacked it. Please, help me recover my National Pokedex (493) by donating :'( I'm so sad, I worked and traded for hours on end!

Quote Originally Posted by lethal Xsanity View Post
    Good story :') ^.^

Well...I'm back o.O
    But Only because of this wonderful event that is upon us.
    The Enigma Stone event.
    So I am off! To Pewter city to recieve the Enigma stone and hope but only have a fateful encounter with one of my favorites ;)
    Thanks! :D I like to make my adventures in the Pokemon games like stories, I find it a fun way to personalize my journey. :>

Well, today we received the Enigma Stone. We're a loooooooooong way off from being able to put it to use, but still, at least we have it. :> So one day, hopefully, Latios will become a part of my family.

So, I suppose I'll work on training Blaze to level 25 like everyone else while we make our way to Cianwood City.
    .R.A.I.N.A.

HeartGold
    Kelsey - 5199 6807 9630

What does this enigma stone actually do? enabling you to meet latios or latias?

Anyways right now my beloved yanma is learning detect, and I'm not sure what other move to forget...
    and now we're making our way to sudowoodo, and I'm gonna get parasect soon. YAY this is the first time ever i am catching all pokemon I can currently get, and it's actually FUN

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLord View Post
    What does this enigma stone actually do? enabling you to meet latios or latias?

Anyways right now my beloved yanma is learning detect, and I'm not sure what other move to forget...
    and now we're making our way to sudowoodo, and I'm gonna get parasect soon. YAY this is the first time ever i am catching all pokemon I can currently get, and it's actually FUN :D
    Yup, with the Enigma Stone, if you go to Pewter City after getting all 16 badges and defeating Red, you'll meet Stephen. After that, Latios (HG) or Latias (SS) will appear for you to try and capture it.

Breeding some Pokemon for trading right now, then I'm heading out to sea. :D
    .R.A.I.N.A.

HeartGold
    Kelsey - 5199 6807 9630

I caught Lugia with some difficulty. Right now I'm in Pewter City attempting to catch Latios, but he's giving me a lot of trouble. Even while being paralyzed with one hit point, the ball rarely shakes more than once. This should be fun.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

I'm hoping my WiFi Adaptor shows up soon. I got it express delivery from Amazon, so it should be here any day now. I really want this event, and I missed the Wifi Jirachi event.

Although, I did get the GameStop Jirachi, which is the exact same thing. I just wanted two more, one on my Heart Gold, and one on my Soul Silver.

Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 89 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 65
    Kanto: 53 • Johto: 45 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 27

Level 100 Pokémon #279: Bob Ross, the Smeargle
    Level: 65 • Exp.: 712,887 / 800,000 (89.11%) • Exp. Multiplier: 1.35x
    Move Set: Swift, Storm Throw, Shadow Sneak, Spore
    Ability: Technician • Nature: Lonely

Page 144 of 376 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast