Page 151 of 376 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 9396

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

I have played Pokemon Heartgold since it first came out I still only have 5 bages and I,m training to challenge the Olivine Gym.

^Wow, fail much?

After the big Platinum trade-over, I finally picked up HeartGold for something other than checking for a Ralts swarm before deciding I was going to use Tyranitar, I decided to catch the Beasts and Latias. I'm EV training my Jolly Murkrow for the task (even though Misa's going to paralyze them anyway, lolwhat?). The plan is to stick with Machops (and hopefully Machokes later on) until its Attack is maxed out, then focus on Speed from there on out. My first thought was to catch a Misdreavus with a Speed-inducing nature, but the one Misdreavus I caught was Impish and the one I've had forever is Hardy, so that plan fell through. It's gonna take a while, but oh well.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

With my Marowak and Golduck ready for my Kanto Journey I went to get the missing part for the generator. I fought some trainers in the way which helped Golduck and Marowak catch up to my other team members. I defeated the Rocket and got the missing part in Cerulean Gym. I gave the part to the manager in the Power Plant and went back to Vermillion to catch Snorlax. Caught a Adamant Thick Fat Snorlax.

Current Team:

- Lv. 47
    - Lv. 47
    - Lv. 55
    - Lv. 48
    - Lv. 38
    - Lv. 37

Just turned on Heart Gold for the first time in months, this is my team.

Meganium Lvl 80
    Politoad Lvl 75
    Arcanine Lvl 78
    Ampharos Lvl 74
    Gengar Lvl 72
    Tyranitar Lvl 76

They all have normal stats, i dont have the patience to EV train.

Loving Pokemon Black and White so far!

While leveling my 31 Attack IV Electabuzz, I was casually calculating the rest of it's IVs, and I was stunned to see that it had a 31 in speed as well! This one is going to the competitive battlefield for sure!

Default SoulSilver Journey Post 67

The last few days have been pretty kind to me. I've EV trained a few new Pokemon in the UU tier. I've also worked on the Battle Tower. My streak is now at 77 wins. I'm getting kind of worried since I've had a few close calls in the Battle Tower, but that means I have to be even more careful in battles.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Recently, in SS....

I just wasted Red with an Ampharos (level 86), Feraligatr (Level 84), Nidoqueen (level 80), and Crobat (level 77). I was pretty disappointed that nothing really happened afterward, but was still glad to get it out of the way.

Now, I'm currently SR-ing for a shiny Latias. I'll never get another chance for it so I'ma take advantage of this.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Soo, my Electabuzz evolved today, and I pitted it up against Janine rematches, which leveled it up to level 89. Then I decided I should go fight against Red, whom I hadn't defeated yet. I found an Expert Belt on the way, so that helped Electivire sweep every single Pok&#233;mon on Red's team, bar Venusaur (it didn't have Ice Punch yet! >_<) Now I'm watching the credits, will trade over my Electivire to Platinum to complete it's moveset.

I somehow beat Red with a level 84 Cresselia and 77 feraligator it was a pretty epic battle.

This isn't what has happened recently but, what I will make happen after I've finished SRing for the shiny Extremespeed Dratini:
    I will consider SRing for a shiny Raikou as I haven't caught it yet. I will try to catch Latias- she's being annoying and making me waste various Pokeballs! Compose a new Pokeathlon Team, new party and Battle Frontier teams. Go to the Battle frontier and attempt some wins, I haven't set foot in it yet, so I think I should at some point. Catch some more Pokemon and train them for however long I want to...

So, I haven't played a lot the past few days because I was up at my cabin, but I did get some training in. :) The only one who really needs training is Emerald (I changed his name - it used to be Stormi), my Grovyle. I believe he's at level 17 now. And he's doing a wonderful job. :D I'm very proud of him.

Also, and bear in mind I'm not insane - this is just for fun! I want to describe some of the things I did up at my cabin this weekend, but talk as though my Pokemon were also there. :> This will be a good opportunity to kind of express more aspects of their personality.

As soon as we arrived, I released each of my Pokemon from their Pokeballs so they could go out and explore the woods/beach/lake and such. Morohtar (Luxray) and Kiba (Mightyena) IMMEDIATELY raced each other to the lake, and dove right in. xD Those two have been like brothers since the day they were born (which was literally on the same day, and within minutes of each other). They were swimming and splashing each other, and just having a wonderful time. Ponyo (Seel) would of course join them. I don't think she came out of the water for anything except to eat!

Sunni (Quilava) and Fang (Zangoose) horsed around with each other for a while, before settling down on the warm, sandy beach. I know both of them adore to sun themselves - who wouldn't? Raina (Trapinch) would burrow into the sand and make little cozy hideouts for herself. She also loved to make sand castles, which she is amazingly good at. :o

Topaz (Flareon), despite being a Fire type, liked to lay on the dock and dip his paws in the water while little guppies swam around them. He's such a sweetheart. :>

Nausicaa (Growlithe), being the brave and adventurous Pokemon that she is, loved to join me in my kayak as we took on some of the fairly big waves that the wind kicked up. She still prefers not to get wet, but she is so completely fearless. >:)

Emerald (Grovyle) and Blizzard (Absol) are the fishermen of the group. The two of them would wade into the water and be perfectly still...until...SLASH! They'd use their incredible speed to strike a fish straight out of the water and catch it in their jaws. Haha, it certainly was fun to watch those two!

Saphira (Seviper), really enjoyed to bury herself in the warm sand, but she also couldn't help herself when it came to playing tricks on the boys - Morohtar and Kiba. She would silently slither into the waves, swimming just beneath the surface, then burst out of the water right in between Morohtar and Kiba - extending her body to its full length - and scare the crap out of them. xD

October (Ninetales) loved to go sailing with me. She loved the way the boat just glided off the water. And she, being the calm Pokemon that she is, wasn't worried at all about the water. She even seemed to enjoy some of the spray that came up as we soared over little waves. :)

Valefor (Umbreon) really seemed to enjoy exploring the woods by the cabin as well as sitting on the dock, looking out at the lake and the sun as it would set over the horizon.

So that weekend was a well-deserved break for all of us. :) My Pokemon seemed to have a ton of fun, and so did I~
    Last edited by Shimama; 17th August 2010 at 6:23 PM.
    .R.A.I.N.A.

the elemental spirit of the desert
    HeartGold
    Kelsey - 5199 6807 9630

That's cute.

B FC: 1893 5062 6564

Quote Originally Posted by Bunface View Post
    That's cute. :)
    Hehe, thanks. :D I'm a bit of a dork, but clearly I don't care. :P
    .R.A.I.N.A.

the elemental spirit of the desert
    HeartGold
    Kelsey - 5199 6807 9630

I havent played my HG in weeks.

ive finished everything. i have NO idea what more i could do now except do the events evry time they come out and prepare for B&W

im trying to get lairon and larvitar in the safari zone :3 also the pokeathlon as well as growing berries, making aprijuice, finding that blasted super-rod, training all my lower level pokes then training my main team to defeat red, bug catching contests and swarms. SO much to dooo D:
    just call me dim ^^

I just beat the 8th gym in Johto in SS. My current team leader is a (Modest)Proud of its power Mr.Mime lv49 with great sets of moves (Shadow ball, Psychic, Energy ball, Thunderbolt) that I got through a trade for a female (adamant)EEVEE lv1 that I gave up when I was looking for a Mr.Mime.

My friend code is:
    name: D.Moon
    code: 3997-1334-0711

I will breed him a few times with those sets when I get a chance so if anyone need one just let me know. Im just looking for some trade pals also. Like the starters of all generations.

Default SoulSilver Journey Post 68

I've furthered my streak in the Battle Tower. That's pretty good since I'm getting closer to a 100 win streak. I've also bred the Hoenn starters that I don't have (Treeko and Torchic) in Platinum and traded the eggs to SoulSilver. When the eggs hatched I nicknamed them Kyrios (Treeko) which is from Gundam 00 and Icarus (Torchic). Now I just need to EV train them and give them their moves. I also played a bit in the Pokeathlon. I tried the Speed Course and got first place using Cybuster (good ol' Skarmory if anyone remembers him), Repeat (Beautifly), and Strawberry (shiny Furret). It was interesting and I'm definitely going to work on it later. I plan on catching some new Pokemon for the Pokeathlon and am going to use Gojira (Tyranitar that was awesome).

I used a lot more parenthesis than I usually do...
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Heartgold: I didn't get a Latios the day after my last update, but I did manage to catch it today. The first time it struggled to death after stalling with Mewtwo. So I went into the Museum and went right back out to see it again and caught it with a Fast Ball. The second battle didn't take too long which was suprising since I thought it was going to go on forever. It was Timid which was what I was trying to get. I then checked its IVs to see that its HP and Speed were 28-30, but Sp. Atk was around 15. It was good enough for me so I decided to start EV Training it. I checked a moveset on Smogon that would work for a team I am planning and started right away. I had to migrate a Calm Mind TM though from Ruby since Calm Mind seems to be only found through the Battle Frontier Shops. I bought Thunder and taught it the TM. I then had to start training since the other two moves it learned at Lv. 45 and Lv. 70. So I traded one of my 3 Lucky Eggs from Platinum to Heartgold and started training. I started by going around and battling all of the trainers who challenged me and Latios is now at Lv. 60. Tomorrow I will finish training it and probably EV Train another member of my team.

SoulSilver: I finally finished training Heracross and then went to Goldenrod City. I got the Radio and then battled Whitney. This time Miltank was not a problem since I had a Fighting Type, it died from two Brick Breaks. So I went North to Ecruteak after battling the Sudowoodo. I saw Bill and then went back to his house in Goldenrod. I got the Eevee from him and I am currently training it. I'm mostly going to just train it normally and see what it evolves into. I played a lot of Colosseum where I used both of them a lot. So I don't care which one I get since I like them both. I have been doing a Electric Monotype Challenge on Ruby where I used Lanturn so I have decided that I will use a Lanturn on my SoulSilver team because it is an awesome Pokemon. Tomorrow I plan to continue training Eevee.

Welllllll I restarted about a month ago, and have been playing a little here and there. Right now the gave is saved right before I go up against the one Rocket Executive on the top floor of the Radio Tower. I've mostly been playing in the Safari Zone and doing Bug Catching Contests though. For some reason I really want to get basically everything the Safari Zone has to offer since I've always kind of avoided it. The Bug Contests drive me insane actually, but I'm addicted to playing in them ><;

I started on HeartGold for the first time yesterday, so a lot has happened for me!
    I chose a Chikorita and caught a Pidgey, Caterpie (now Butterfree) and Onix (caught a Bellsprout and traded it in Violet City). They are all close to lvl 10 now. I'm clearing the Bellsprout-Tower (hopefully I'll catch a Gastly in there) before I take the gym challenge.

The game so far is really great. And so nostalgic as well!
    ..::

I can't remember what I posted before but I'm in Kanto and headed to Pewter City to battle Brock. I defeated Brock and then talked to Steven Stone to activate the Enigma Stone event. Caught a Latios which took a couple of pokeballs with an Timid Abra with Synchronize. Now i'm just catching some pokemon I missed and swarm pokemon.

Current Team:

Dragonite Lv. 57
    Marowak Lv. 43
    Typhlosion Lv. 48
    Venusaur Lv. 48
    Clefable Lv. 49
    Golduck Lv. 43

I'm playing through my restarted SoulSilver and just cleared the Unknown Dungeon thirty minutes ago. I caught Mewtwo in four Ultra Balls, sleeping, half health. That's the quickest I've ever caught Mewtwo, though Articuno holds the record (two Ultra Balls). I was in shock when the stars appeared. A pity this Mewtwo's nature is Hasty...
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokémon. I sometimes calculate stat values. I never use cheating devices. I sometimes try to breed my way to perfection (and maybe fail), and I care about natures to an extent. But I like my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
    (Adapted from Tyranitar's philosophy.)

Claims:
    David Tennant
    Viggo Mortensen

Sort of back! Playing through Black 2 and working through my Dex. PM me for inquiries!

Black 2 ID/FC: Cassie 3311 2386 7094

LF: Legends/Events, shinies, Kangaskhan, Smeargle, Miltank, Whismur, Minun, Torkoal, Lileep, Kecleon, Glameow

ALLONS-Y!

I caught Moltres!!!
    Then I beat Red!
    And I got a Treeko and a Squirtle!

So it's been pretty good in my SS.
    ...this isn't the best post I've ever done... xD

Big Update alert.
    Grinded my team to four levels lower than the pokemon they were fighting except typhlosion who is one level lower than charizard. I taught Mamoswine Rock Climb. I could not sttand leaving one of my pokemon behind.
    Mamoswine was holding a Choice Scarf so I outsped and KOed Pikachu with Earthquake.
    Next was Blastoise. It's Blizzard was very powerful and took Ampharos to the mid yellow. I stalled the remaining Blizzards with Hyper Potions and KOed him with a discharge.
    Venasaur. Espeon was sent out. It's Pyschic took it to the yellow. Critical hit Sludge Bomb KOed Espeon. Typhlosions flamethower put it in its place.
    Lapras was hard. Starmie's Thunder took it halfway but it kept on missing.
    On my last thunder though it finally hit.
    Snorlax was also hard. It's blizzard took a lot out of crobat so I stalled with hyper potions. Poison fang badly poisoned it and the battle became a lot easier.
    Charizard was also hard with air slash flinching typhlosion. A critical hit flamethrower KOed his charizard and I had beaten Red. It only took 164 hours/ 1 week.
    Since then I've been training typhlosion.
    Since I beat red
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Page 151 of 376 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast