Page 154 of 377 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 9404

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Made it to Azalea town and boxed Geodude, the team rockets were pretty easy thanks to Paras's massive attack. I grinded to level 17 so I now have spore and then took on the gym, the bug catchers fell easily to the wrath of my Paras and after 3 attempts with Bugsy I beat her and recieved the Hive Badge/TM U-turn <3

Current team---
    Paras: Lvl. 17
    Icelandic pride >D

Swam from Olivine to Cianwood earlier, beat all the trainers, and got my team to level 30. Gonna challenge Chuck with Clefairy and Jigglypuff soon.

Clefairy level 30
    Jigglypuff level 30
    Aipom level 30
    Tauros level 30
    Miltank level 30
    Vigoroth level 30
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

After a long time away, I decided to return to this wee pass-time.

Going for an all Johto team, well kind of. Ditching my starter for a Jolly Aipom. The rest of my team is going to be made up of 4 or 5 of the following;

- Crobat
    - Ampharos
    - Slowking
    - Lanturn *
    - Xatu *
    - Hitmontop *
    - Donphan *
    - Magcargo *
    - Octillery *
    - Houndoom *
    - Skarmory *
    - Heracross

If anyone has any spare eggs for the asterisked pokemon they wanna get rid of PM me...

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

I tried out the pokeathlon yesterday, it was lots of fun and I got medals in all events with my Lugia. Now I need to beat all the records. But Penance running is just impossible!! Can someone help me with that?

I also beat Blaine, who was a piece of cake with a lvl 55 Kingdra.. Then I beat the leageau for a second time, which was very easy too.

Today I got the downcast ribbon and a leaf crown for typhlosion. I've also got him to level 100 in the most satisfying way. Choice Specs + 150 power eruption + 40something levels above = Mmmmmm... Flame Grilled Beef.

@smartie: Pennant capture is all about speed and where the flags are placed. Follow a certain route that get you 5 or more flags. Never go back for more as pokemon with low skill might reach their flag limit. Each time go out should only last under five seconds. Only in the lsat few seconds should you allow yourself to run around and get as many flags as possible. Sneasel are perfect for this event, five stars in skill and speed meaning you can get those flags quickly and effectively found on MtSilver snowy bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I beat Chuck last night with Clefairy and Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff beat Primeape after paralysis, a couple of Charms, and a few Returns. Clefairy defeated Poliwrath with paralysis, Cosmic Power, and a few Returns.

Flew to Olivine, and climbed the tower. Aipom finally evolved into Ambipom, and I talked to Jasmine. Gave her the SecretPotion, and followed her to the Gym. After a couple of X Attack's and X Defends, I got my 6th badge. Flew to Ecruteak, and going to Surf to Mahogany later.

Clefairy level 32
    Igglypuff level 32
    Tauros level 31
    Miltank level 31
    Vigoroth level 31
    Ambipom level 33
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Last night I won the Bug Catching Contest with a Pinsir. I also captured a Chansey and obtained the Lucky Punch.

Today I tried the Battle Factory and lost once again.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Default SoulSilver Journey Post 69

After raising Kyrios and Icarus, I decided to breed all three Sinnoh starters. If you guys remember Pangaea the Torterra, then I'd like to tell you that he bred and had a Turtwig making that Turtwig the grandson of my Platinum starter. Enough with pointless trivia. The three starters are very good and will be very helpful to me. Their names are also clever. Genbu the Turtwig was named after something involving a turtle in Japanese mythology, Omori the Chimchar was named after one of the earlier contestants in the first competitions of Ninja Warrior, Umi the Piplup was named for the Japanese word for ocean/sea. I can feel that these will be a great asset to me. I also have 293 Pokemon registered in the Pokedex meaning that I will now keep you up to date with how many Pokemon I have in the Pokedex. When I'm down to 100 left, I'll have a list in a spoiler showing what I don't have (like what I did with Platinum).

Seen:390 Obtained:293
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Arrow To the beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
    I tried out the pokeathlon yesterday, it was lots of fun and I got medals in all events with my Lugia. Now I need to beat all the records. But Penance running is just impossible!! Can someone help me with that?

I also beat Blaine, who was a piece of cake with a lvl 55 Kingdra.. Then I beat the leageau for a second time, which was very easy too.
    The leageau?

I haven't played my SS for a while... But, I think I'm going to build some teams, train some Pokemon. But, yeah, I'll probably start over soon, since I beat the game already. Just need to get Raquaza, and I'll be set.
    I'm on my way... to New Bark town! :P
    I shall choose... :/ Hmm.... I don't know...

After solving the Ilex Forest puzzle I got a adamant Ekans [Game Corner], TM Return, A bunch of Quickballs/berries from the Goldenrod Dept. drawing but sadly I won nothing at the daily lottery. Whitney was by the Radio Card woman and after getting my radio card decided to return to her gym, I swept through the trainers with Ekans and Paras and Paras used spore/scratch on her clefairy until it fainted <3 Ekans intimidate helped alot against that darn Miltank and it went down after many many bites..

Current Team-
    Sveppur: Paras level 22
    Cabbage: Ekans level 19
    Icelandic pride >D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Today I got the downcast ribbon and a leaf crown for typhlosion. I've also got him to level 100 in the most satisfying way. Choice Specs + 150 power eruption + 40something levels above = Mmmmmm... Flame Grilled Beef.

@smartie: Pennant capture is all about speed and where the flags are placed. Follow a certain route that get you 5 or more flags. Never go back for more as pokemon with low skill might reach their flag limit. Each time go out should only last under five seconds. Only in the lsat few seconds should you allow yourself to run around and get as many flags as possible. Sneasel are perfect for this event, five stars in skill and speed meaning you can get those flags quickly and effectively found on MtSilver snowy bit.
    Thank you so much! This means I have to beat Blue though . I'll try that today.

I am playing ns.I picked Cyndaquil,caught a Pidgey,raised both to Lv 14(Cyndaquil evlved)and thrashed Falkner.Right now,I am near Union Cave,training my just-caught Mareep.
    free wifi is really good, just like Hack Network. Great!nds and nds games are not the same!
    r4-r4-
    r4!

not really doing much, im playing the pokeathlon, coltorb flip and bugc atching contests, im taking a break from the pokedex and ill beat red some other time :P
    and im a bit disappointed at no wifi event
    just call me dim ^^

After year's i finally decided to train a Octillery ( i think it looks awesome ) and been doing that for a few hours, as well as training my Aron whivh is now an Aggron.
    FC: 4356-0274-2119
    FS: Elec - Emolga, Pikachu, Dedenne

SoulSilver

Defeated Chuck, healed Amphy.

Made way to Safari Zone, now training my team up to level 30 before continuing with main game.

Surfed to Ecruteak last night, and went to the Lake of Rage. Seeing as I already have 3 Red Gyarados', I killed it for EXP. Surfed around, got all the items, and beat the trainers. Met Lance on the shore, helped him out at the Rocket HQ. When that was done, my team was all level 35, so I hit the Gym. Miltank swept Pryce, thanks to Hammer Arm and Thick Fat.

Clefable level 35
    Wigglytuff level 35
    Tauros level 35
    Miltank level 36
    Vigoroth level 35
    Ambipom level 35
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

I recently: Trained my Dratini from level 15 to 55. That took me about 8-9 hours. It would have been much easier if I could rematch and not have to battle wild Pok&#233;mons.

And now: I'm training Jolteon (level 19) and Lapras (level 30). After they are around 40ish, I'll battle the E4 in Pok&#233;mon SoulSilver for the first time.

Dragonite level 56
    Gyarados level 52
    Lugia level 47
    Feraligatr level 44
    Lapras level 30
    Jolteon level 19

I'm in the Radio Tower now, currently battling Ariana. I fully evolved the rest of my team earlier.

Clefable level 37
    Wigglytuff level 37
    Tauros level 37
    Miltank level 37
    Slaking level 37
    Ambipom level 37
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Caught a Adamant Qwilfish and checked the IV's 31 Atk Iv's <3! I taught it Return because I dont plan on using a normal type and went through burnt tower, caught a Magmar and bred it for a magby [Pokedex purposes o3o] Right now I'm in the process of beating Morty with my Arboks Crunch.

Current team---
    Parasect: Level 27
    Arbok: Level 26
    Qwilfish: Level 27
    Icelandic pride >D

Heartgold: Trained Latios to Lv. 62 after fighting more trainers. I then decided that it was good enough to fight the gym leaders I had yet to rematch. I battled all of them and it went right up to Lv. 70 where it learned Dragon Pulse, its final move. I then planted some EV reducing berries and saved. Tomorrow I plan to Ev Trained Red Gyarados or Darkrai.

SoulSilver: I kept on training Eevee. I got a call from Beverly and went to the National Park so she could give me a Nugget. I saw the Bug Catching Contest was today and tried it out. I got a Lv. 17 Paras which I weakened a bit and caught it on the first try. I got third place and happily left with my Sitrus Berry. Tomorrow I plan to finish training Eevee.

46:16 gameplay time

All 16 gym badges acheived

Received level 1 male Murkrow from GTS, knows Sky Attack

Level Metagross to 92 after defeating Lance's final pokemon.

Level Pikachu to level 54

Currently in GTS searching for reasonable trades

My Tauros defeated Clair earlier, thanks to a few Sp. Def's, and Thunderwave powering up Facade. Did the Dragon's Den stuff, and saved.

Clefable level 40
    Wigglytuff level 40
    Tauros level 41
    Miltank level 40
    Slaking level 40
    Ambipom level 40
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Croconaw eveolved into Fearaligatr.
    Defeated Jasmine, made way to Mahogany Town.
    Caught Red Gyrados. Now to take on Team Rocket.

Just beat the four first gyms in kanto, I caught snorlax, and I'm now on my way to fuschia city.
    I found shiny Litwick at the 5290th RE.
    Current Black Team:

491 caught and seen

just waiting for the 10th anniversary mew and movie celebi events
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Page 154 of 377 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast