Page 183 of 376 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 9396

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Who Is Mark14 View Post
    - defeated Falkner
    - received egg
    - went through the cave
    - saved the Slowpoke
    - defeated Bugsby
    - defeated rival Silver
    - saved the missing Farfetch'd and received HM cut
    - trained my pokemon in goldonrod city
    - defeated Whitney

Currently going to get the squirtlebottle and start headed to the next city.

Pidgeotto lvl 25
    Flaffy lvl 25
    Bayleef lvl 26
    - went to the tower and defeated Silver
    - defeated Morty and captured my 4th badge
    - did some training by leveling up my Pokemon.

Pidgeotto lvl 34
    Ampharos lvl 34
    Meganium lvl 34

Gonna level all of them up to 38 and start on Eevee/Espeon.

Got my shiny Suicune yesturday, and started hatching Wurmple eggs for a shiny. Couldn't go get Ash's Pikachu since the closest Toys "R" Us is about a half hour away. And with all of the snow coming in the rest of the week, I probably won't get the chance to go out there until the weather clears up. So I'm just filling boxes up with eggs and then hatching them.

Oh and I beat Red over the weekend. First time attempting it, and I only used 3 revives. He nearly had me though, my Espeon's life was at 1 and my Glaceon was at 55 (everyone else in my party had fainted). Thank goodness for that hail ;D

My team as of then:

Elena (Espeon) - Level 79
    Crystal (Glaceon) - Level 77
    Nox (Umbreon) - Level 77
    Aggron - Level 46
    Rayquaza - Level 88
    Dragonair - Level 67
    CURRENT SHINY HUNT: ???

Spoiler:- My White Shiny Pokes:
        Spoiler:- My Soul Silver Shiny Pokes:

1549 3029 4677 Soul Silver
    4427 0768 2727 White

Default February 2, 2011

Excerpt from Pokemon Trainer Justin's Journal:

Excited today! Ok, soooo... Today, I got the 5th member of my party! Enter, Sniffles the Piloswine! I got him as a Swinub from my girlfriend Renee. I traded her Meowzy (Meowth) for Sniffles. We wanted to send some letters, and I'd read in an article about Mamoswine, and it got me real excited about having one, so we traded since she recently found one in Sinnoh. So yeah, after I got him, I read my letter. She's so sweet. And I trained with Sniffles until he leveled up and evolved. Now I just gotta trade him back to her or Josh so that they can teach him Ancientpower. Then I will have my Mamoswine! *EVIL LAUGH* Assuming he wants to evolve though...

After that, I went over to the PokeDome and entered some Pokeathlon events. We won them all too! Hahaha.. We beat two records today!

Sooo.. Just waiting for Sticks (Yanma) to get out of the Day Care Center. I should probably train her myself, and see whether I want to keep her in my party, but for now, I'm just waiting.

And that was my day. Goooooooood day.

Team SCARECROW:
    Chopper (Feraligatr) M, lv. 34
    Cheshire (Furret) F, lv. 30
    Toothless (Vibrava) F, lv. 35
    Knight (Gallade) M, lv. 32
    Sniffles (Pilowsine) M, lv. 35

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

I beat Bugsy and am now in GoldenRod city ^^ Going to get my team to at least lv 18 before battling Whitney.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I headed north from Route 36 and had a couple of double battles along the way. I stopped and picked Apricorns and then I finally arrived in Ecruteak City. I went into the Pokemon Center to heal, and encountered Bill from the Storage System. He talked to me and then left. I made my way around the city and entered the Dance Theater and battled a Team Rocket grunt who was bothering a Kimono Girl. I then left to the Burned Tower and fought against my rival once more. It was tough, but Spearow and Croconaw took care of his team. I went to the basement of the tower, and released the Johto Beast trio. I then left the tower and headed back to Goldenrod City to pick up Bill's Eevee. I deposited it at the Day Care Center and left back towards National Park. I entered the BCC, captured a Paras, and saved.

After so many failed attempts at Beating Argenta, I decided to take my Hypno Kazek(Named after Kazek the Baku no less. ...My character) with very high special attack. And to make his Psychic abilities more potent, I gave him some Choice Specs to highten his Special attack, because Psychic's all he needs anyway. While playing, I stayed away from elements that possibly had Dark types like Ice (Sneasle) poison (Stunky) and flying (Murkrow). All the time, I couldn't stop saying "Use the force, Luke." And in later levels I started chanting "ON YOUR KNEES!!!" Finally, I got to Argenta, and had to face Ludicolo, which, for me, was lucky cause it didn't have any strength against Psychic. I managed to FINALLY beat Argenta in battle. FINALLY, a Victory.

Actually, the hardest battle was against a Sealeo. Kazek used Psychic and then Sealeo hit him with Blizzard, which froze him for lord know HOW long. With all the turns being frozen, I thought Kazek was done for. I was all "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" as it was going on. But eventually, after 7 or so turns, Kazek unthawed, and Sealeo didn't kill him yet. Sealeo's final Blizzard missed Kazek, and Kazek finished him off with Psychic. I was so relieved.

Want to know the Ironic thing? Hypno is, like, my worst monster due to a lack of versatility.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 2nd February 2011 at 5:37 PM.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I finally caught an exeggute. It's male and I named him Ozzy. So this is my team right now:

Lily quilava lv b18
    Jade flaafy lv 17
    Mudkipper wooper lv 18
    Kessy pidgeoto lv 18
    Ozzy exeggute lv 13

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I'm leveling up my sister's pokes for her in her Heart Gold game so she can take on Clair. Still trying to work out a team for her since her taste is a bit different than mine.

So far she has her event Mew, her Espeon (Dawn), Quilava (Blaze), and her Noctowl (Feathers). I'm working on evolving the Seel (Dew) she has, though I'm still debating on what to put in her last slot and if I should switch out her Noctowl =/

I'm just dreading Clair's Dragonite.
    CURRENT SHINY HUNT: ???

Spoiler:- My White Shiny Pokes:
        Spoiler:- My Soul Silver Shiny Pokes:

1549 3029 4677 Soul Silver
    4427 0768 2727 White

Post Recent Happenings

I decided to go train my Kingdra, Donphan, Flygon, Blaziken and Weavile in attack. I slapped Macho Brace on them, after infecting them with PokeRus, and, with the help of my Empoleon (Surf), have defeated many Seaking. Kindra is all finished, tired out her Outrage attack, and Donphan is almost done as well.

On a side note, Sabrina keeps calling me to remind me of our scheduled fight that we planned so many weeks ago... Whoops...
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

I trained my original SS team to defeat Red, and it wasn't bad. My team of Typhlosion/Lanturn/Sunflora/Xatu/Forretress/Tyranitar. It was a bit of a letdown how easy it was. Now I'm SRing for a good Ash's Pikachu.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Decided to face off against Red again in HeartGold.

Like the last time, things got pretty damn close. The last round was a fight between our signature Pokemon (his Pikachu against my Azumarill.)

Just wanna throw out there, at this time I turned my DS's volume off, went on to YouTube and found a recording of the Pokemon theme that plays in BW when you have a Gym Leader down to his/her last Pokemon, and cranked my speakers.

Best. Fight. Ever. And I totally won, making it even more epic!

Okay. I'm going to start training my Evee tomorrow. I was busy all day today.

Meganium lvl 38
    Ampharos lvl 38
    Pidgeot lvl 38

Badges: 4

I found my first shiny leaf on route 2 just mere moments ago with my "just caught" Budew. That was pretty cool and I wasn't even looking for one I just like to talk to my pokemon lol. Kinda goes with Budew too since she's (The Budew's a girl) a grass type.
    Last edited by ~Silver Aura~; 3rd February 2011 at 12:17 PM.

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got some training done before challenging the Ecruteak City Gym. I then went east to the Mt. Mortar area, picked up an HM, and explored a bit. Once that was done, I headed back to Ecruteak City, healed, and made my way to the Gym. I battled the Ghost-type Pokemon using my Croconaw's newly-learned Shadow Claw move for the most part, but switched to Flaaffy and Fearow for some of the other battles in the Gym. I got to Morty and fought him next. His Gastly and Haunter fainted pretty easily, but his Gengar gave me tons of grief. I finally found the winning combination and defeated Morty, earning me the Fog badge and the TM containing Shadow Ball. I healed at the Pokemon Center in Ecruteak City and went back to Goldenrod City. I picked up Eevee from the Day Care Center and saved.

I decided once I beat White, I'm going to start breeding Pokemon for my own pleasure, so right now, I'm training a Leafeon I had from Platinum up to level 50 so it learns Grasswhistle, which I plan on breeding onto a Pansage. I aim to have a male Simisage during my run, but I'm willing to SR in front of special patches for a female Pansage (and find a couple Leaf Stones if need be). The reason I'm doing this is because I hope to start a little fanfiction series starring my White version Pokemon, focusing on little WTFs in the games. What I hope to do is get in with an artist and collaborate on a comic series with them. Ultimately, I hope to have the Unova Random Doom, but I'd just be happy with the written version being popular.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

i wish i wouldve found this thread earlier. i just beat the kimono girls they were very hard. i lost the first time but won this second round. i still cant believe i beat Claire and her Kingdra with a lucky critical hit petal dance. she still had a unused full restore. i had no more healing items and meganium health was in red. plus all her pokemon had higher levels than mine.
    Meganium Lv36
    Gengar Lv36
    Magneton Lv36
    Gyrados Lv36
    SpitFire(Magmar) Lv36
    Fearow(will bereplaced b Ho-oH wen i take on E4) Lv31

@Darth Osiris: This is the HG/SS recent happenings thread, not the Black/White one.

Anyway, back to my recent Soul Silver happenings:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- I missed the Raikou and Entei events due to not having easy access to a Gamestop over the past few weeks. I will get the Suicune and Ash's Pikachu tomorrow though, when I go home for the weekend.

- Although I continued my routine of using the Pokewalker everyday, I haven't done much in the actual game. I had rematches with a few gym leaders, but that was about it...

- Oh, and I re-arranged the areas in the Safari Zone and completely swapped out the objects I had in there. I caught a bunch of Pokemon there in the meanwhile: Weezing, Dusclops, Carnivine, Krabby, Croagunk, Cacturne, and a few others I can't remember offhand. All except the Weezing were around level 42, I know that much!

- Currently I'm trying to happiness-evolve a Chingling I got from the Pokewalker... he's slowly getting there. So now he's a bell holding another bell (Soothe Bell). And for the record, his name is James.

- A week or so ago, I bred my Hitmonlee with my Ditto, and the first two babies that hatched were just perfect for obtaining the other two Hitmons. So now I have all three! Occasionally I've put one of them in my Pokewalker.

- Although I already have a Lapras, I caught another one--a male one for breeding purposes (since he learns Ice Beam at such an early level).

- Also, I bred a Shuppet I migrated a while back with my Mismagius, getting babies with Shadow Ball and Psychic. But I mainly did that because I wanted someone with the Frisk ability. Fortunately, all three babies had that ability!

- I took one of the babies with me when a Chansey swarm came the other day. So now I have a second Lucky Egg! I love how it doesn't take as long to obtain them here (it took me three hours to find one in Diamond), at least when the Chansey are swarming. Later on I did the same thing to find a Farfetch'd holding a Stick.

- Speaking of Chansey, one of my goals is to breed a Chansey or two for battling purposes. An Elite Four run I did on my Platinum with an all-Blissey team inspired this. I'm planning on getting Mud Bomb on one of them--for that I had to level up an Arbok I didn't train since early on in the game. Now to breed him with my Skitty and hopefully get a boy...

- The main goal I have right now is leveling up some of the Pokemon not on my team so that I have more to work with in the Battle Frontier and such. Occasionally I get to have fun with the Pokeathlon as well.

- My other goal is to get Riolu and Gible--which requires waiting for them to appear in the Safari Zone. (I can't migrate them after all...)

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

This is stupid. I still need to trade Espeon and find a water and fire pokemon.

just lost my final battle before the frontier brain's second match have to start all over again. luckily my heracross knows soem good moves and is lv 100.

heracros's moves
    Stone edge
    mega horn
    giga impact
    focus blast

Spoiler:- Y Badge Quest:

@Kiruria: I KNOW that! I said ONCE I beat White, and I can't beat White if I don't HAVE it yet, can I?! All I said was I'm training my Leafeon!
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by master of murkrow View Post
    just lost my final battle before the frontier brain's second match have to start all over again. luckily my heracross knows soem good moves and is lv 100.

heracros's moves
    Stone edge
    mega horn
    Earthquake
    Close Combat
    Heracross SHOULD NEVER USE Special moved, and Giga Impact isnt worth the recharge turn.
    Last edited by foxyman1167; 4th February 2011 at 6:34 PM.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I trained my Eevee for several hours in the game. I gave it a massage in Goldenrod City, I fed it some vitamin items, and then I battled with it and healed it often. It finally evolved into Espeon, and I was pleased because I plan on using it against Chuck in Cianwood City. I then left to Ecruteak City, headed on west, and battled the trainers along the way to Olivine City. I stopped at Moo Moo Farm and fed the sick Miltank a few Oran Berries. I then set out south and battled some more trainers and leveled up some Pokemon. I arrived in Olivine City, saw my rival, and then healed at the Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the Poke Mart and went into the Olivine City Lighthouse to find and talk to Jasmine. I climbed to the third floor of the Lighthouse and battled to train my Espeon a bit more. I saved as I got to the fourth floor.

I finally continued to play Heartgold again after what feels like months. Defeated the Red Gyarados for experience, and headed to take on the Rockets, which really should be higher leveled. I easily breezed through the Hideout, and I am now about to take on the Gym. My team is in the sig, all lvl 40 except Nidorino and Victreebel are lvl 41.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

i just captured Ho-OH(serious nature)with a ultra ball.i was surprised on how easy it was. so i still have my masterball. then i went and capture the 26 different kinds of unown. i just need a waterstone to get into the final chamber. also ive found all of the siblings that gives you items. then he gave me a snooze ribbon on Ho-oH. then i came in first in all of the Pokeathleon courses(stamina twice). so the next room is open.
    Meganium Lv37
    SpitFire(Magmar) Lv36
    Magneton Lv36
    Gyarados(shiny red) Lv36
    Gengar Lv36
    Ho-oH Lv45

i just leveled up my ranger heatran to level 100 by spam battling blain ^^;
    I also EV trained my absol for attack and speed, and with its adamant nature i know its going to be a pretty good sweeper
    so anyway i have been spam battling morty trying to level up my absol to level 100
    as soon as that is done and over with, im gonna get to work on my starter pokemon

Days without 3DS:
    40 and counting
    GOAL: To have a bigger trade shop than varanus_komodoensis & Zold :3
    I have Alpha Sapphire, but my 3DS is broken and I am waiting to receive it repaired.

Page 183 of 376 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast