Page 194 of 374 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 9344

Thread: Official HG/SS Recent Happenings Thread - [READ THE FIRST POST]

Team: All level 36

Golbat
    Weepinbell
    Hypno
    Vulpix
    Miltank
    Golduck
    Clefairy

I'd got through Ice Cave a few days ago with my team a few levels lower than above. I knew the fight against Clair would be tough like every other save file I've had.
    But man was she easy. It took two attempts but in the first one Clair's Gyarados got a critical hit and flinch on Clefairy.

At first I just wanted to have a practice battle to gauge how much my attacks would do. Clefairy ended up getting a 2HKO on Gyarados with ThunderBolt while having red health after two Bites.

Then Golduck got a 2HKO on both of her Dragonairs with Ice Beam and getting a lucky freeze on her first Dragonair. That wouldn't have mattered too much though, aside getting an unlucky para hax.

Then came her Kingdra so I sent in Miltank, in an attempt of getting paralysis on Kingdra. After a few hits I finally got the paralysis. Kingdra got right down onto red health when Clair used a Full Restore. However lucky me got the paralysis on the first Body Slam after her healing. However next turn Miltank was knocked out with Hydro Pump. Kingdra was on half health when Hypno came in and swept with Psybeam.

In what was originally a test match ended up being an easy win for me.

Did the Dragon's Den stuff then went to the Ecruteak Dance Theatre.

Man I hate those Kimono C****. No matter what my game they are always tough to beat. What's gotten me through this game is using status but those Eeveelutions just hit too hard for me to get a status off. It was an embarassing win for me though because I only won against Jolteon and Vaporeon after they ran out of PP for ThunderBolt and Surf repsectively and using mega amounts of HP restoring items.

Now I'm about to go to the Whirl Islands and catch Lugia easily with a Heavy Ball.

After taking care of the Legendary Pokemon in my game, I left to Cianwood City's Pokemon Center and I healed there. After that, I decided to roam around Johto and take care of business before I went to the Pokemon League to challenge the Elite Four. I battled some trainers in rematches and then I went to the Bug-Catching Contest at National Park. I won the competition with a Weedle and then I headed over to Goldenrod City to play for a little while. I went south to the Day Care Center and I left two Pokemon there (Scyther and Eevee). I then visited New Bark Town and withdrew some money. I went to Mt. Mortar and explored a bit. I finally managed to get over the waterfall there and I encountered the Karate Master and I challenged him to a Pokemon battle. I beat him and he gave me a Tyrogue as a gift. I left Mt. Mortar and deposited the Tyrogue in the PC. Saved.

I got my Celebi yesterday. I am so happy that I have it! I used it to go back in time to battle Giovanni. I can't wait to use it to get Zorua.

Downloaded the Lv 50 Celebi to SoulSilver and Platinum. Still trying to reset for halfway-decent IVs. Once I do, I'm going to do the Celebi event in Ilex Forest.
    I claimed Cybeast Gregar from Megaman Battle Network 6 in the bishie thread. Go near him and he'll claw you to shreds!! (Or flame you, or zap you, or drop rocks on your head... you get the point.)

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

I beat the Elite 4 three times. Boosted up the levels on my team.

Might head to the Kanto tonight. I dont know yet. Should I?

After the defeat of Blue, I quickly realized that Red was the next logical step. However, that also came with the realization that my Pokemon were all at Lv. 55, and nowhere near strong enough to take on the Legendary Primary Color and his Deathbringer Pikachu. Thus, I flew to the Elite Four, planning on easily sweeping them. But ignorance is not so bliss; I discovered that they had leveled up considerably! Lance now possessed Pokemon breaking Lv. 70! With my tail between my legs, I accepted loss, vowing to break into the 70s and bring down the former Johto Champ. With the break of Wednesday, I look ahead to the Saffron Dojo where Misty, Chuck and Jasmine await our date- rematch. Totally just a rematch. :3

CURRENTLY:

"Ostia" the Lapras: Level 62
    "Typhlo" the Typhlosion: Level 71
    "Alpha" the Alakazam: Level 71
    "Amphy" the Ampharos: Level 68
    "Lugia" the...Lugia: Level 63

as well as the new recruit

"Alejandrex" the Sceptile: Level 36

i luv u chuckiepoo <3

Recently trained my JPN Cyndaquil to Typhlosion today along with updating my team that I might keep as is. Also evolved my Nidoran(M) to NidoKing and caught a female Electabuzz which I'm gonna to evolve into Electivire.

LV 100 Male Charizard (Marc)
    LV 90 Male Feraligator (Tom)
    LV 64 Male Tyranitar (Rocky)
    LV 47 Metagross (Metarm)
    LV 18 Nidoking (Knightman)
    LV 15 Female Electabuzz (Electra)

On the road to the Safari Zone, I encountered a few trainers. I finally reached the Safari Zone, and met up with Baoba, and then departed into the Wild to catch a Geodude for him. At first I ran into several Magnemite and Magneton. Couldn't catch any of them. Eventually Geodude came around, and I got him. I took him to Baoba, and waited to be issued my next challenge. In the meantime, I went back in and caught what I could catch!

After a while, I finally came across a wild Marill! She made the team automatically (no bias or anything... ). I left the Safari Zone and started training Marill up.

I surfed east from Cianwood and fought wild Tentacool and Tentacruel as well as a few trainers to raise Marill's level. Eventually I wound up back in Olivine and challenged Jasmine.

It was tougher than I expected. The climax of the fight was between her Steelix and Quilava. I pulled off a couple of Flame Wheels before she healed Steelix back up. Quilava continued the assault, brought Steelix's health down to red and burned it, right before he was knocked out with an Iron Tail. I brought Marill into the fight--she took another Iron Tail like a champ, and took it out with a Surf!

Her last Pokemon was another Magnemite, which I took on with Flaaffy. It was a war between the two, with me Charging then ThunderShocking and it trying to Supersonic me and Sonicbooming. Eventually, Flaaffy won! The battle resulted in getting the Mineral Badge, and more importantly, Flaaffy evolved into Ampharos!

After healing up, I saved in Olivine, before departing for what lies to the east beyond Ecruteak.

Team:
    Marill L23
    Ampharos L30
    Togetic L30
    Espeon L28
    Quilava L30
    Sudowoodo L22

Currently, no Pokemon are in the reserve.

After numerous runs against the elite four and losing, i decided to go train a lot in Victory Road. Now im saved infront of Karen, which im going to need luck to beat b/c i have no super effective moves to beat her dark umbreon, except Signal Beam from Lanturn, which does Sh*t damage. :/ Anyways, here is my team.

Meganium: lvl 44
    Dewgong: lvl 48 (had to get to lvl 47 to teach ice beam b/c i cant afford it in Game Corner)
    Noctowl: lvl 45
    Rapidash: lvl 47
    Lanturn: lvl 43

I'm leveling up Metang to evolve into Metagross at the Elite 4.
    I still haven't come to beating the Elite 4 for the second time where they have better Pokémon but it's still good for training and I haven't really had the time to beat them because I'm quite busy trading and training, and I don't use any healing items in these battles.

Elite 4 leveling up team:
    lvl 70 Feraligatr
    lvl 75 Mewtwo
    lvl 70 Ho-oh
    lvl 63 Tyranitar
    lvl 62 Charizard

Metang is level 25.

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

"This won't hurt a bit..."

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.

Recently went over to Mt. Silver to level up a bit before taking on Red. Right now I'm only using Feraligatr and Golem, which is a bit noobish, but I wanted to beat the metagame as quick as possible.

Also just hatched my Elekid, which I am planning on breeding again to teach it some egg moves, and then train the baby into an Electivire and have it be on my WiFi team.

Also got the GameStop Celebi the other day, and had to use it in his event, which made me upset. I didn't want it to get EXP yet.

I gave up on EV training until gen 5, since it's so imminently upon us. Awesome thing that happened in the game recently, I caught my first legit shiny! Shiny chatot in burned tower.

White FC: 3654-1880-7019

3DS FC: 2105-8751-4059

I chose my starter, Chikorita which happened to be a Calm male whom I named Finn. After doing the general introduction to the game and receiving my Pokeballs I promptly caught a Pidgey and boxed Finn in order to form my future team. After a serious amount of walking I was able to obtain both Krabby from Blue Lake and Magnemite from the Pokewalker. Magnemite, Pidgey, and Krabby made easy work of Falkner and we then proceeded to Azaela town, in the process catching our next team member, Tavin the Sandshrew. After leveling a bit Pidgey evolved into a Pidgeotto and I was ready to tackle Bugsy, Pidgeotto's gust attack and Magnemite's thundershock proved to be useful in this battle, wiping the floor with Scyther. After completing the forest puzzle and making my way to Goldenrod I explored a bit, catching a Pinsir in the bug catching contest whom I immediately boxed. Before challenging Whitney I decided to update my movesets a bit, catching Exeggcute via headbutt I taught Magnemite Thunder and Exeggcute Solar Beam, both of which proved there worth. Krabby and Magnemite made easy work of Miltank and we proceeded onward, catching Sudowoodo, and later Magmar our next team member in burnt tower. After much thinking I decided on the conclusion that Exeggcute is no longer needed on my team, so I disposed of him at the ripe level of 21. Morty stood no chance against the exellence of Magmar, and there is where I left out.

Feraligatr - "Lamashtu" Lv 36
    Ampharos - "Ace" Lv 35
    NidoKing - "Magellan" LV 35
    Espeon - "Aeon" Lv 37

A few more trainers to beat then I'm in Ice Path. Still plan on getting dratini. Not sure about my sixth yet. I want it to be Scizor but.....
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Went legendary hunting this morning- caught Lugia, Moltres and Articuno. The only legendaries I have not caught yet are Raikou and Lati@s. I think I'm going to work on catching the Unown next.

I decided to take care of some other stuff before heading to Tohjo Falls. I had obtained one of those Pikachu-Colored Pichu from the GameStop event and I decided to take that Pichu over to the Ilex Forest. I went to the shrine there and the Spiky-Ear Pichu appeared out from behind the shrine! My Pichu went up to it and they just sort of chased each other around and then some old man showed up out of nowhere and started talking all about the history of the Spiky-Ear Pichu. I was then able to obtain the Spiky-Ear Pichu and I took it to New Bark Town where Professor Elm talked more about it and made it so that I couldn't trade it to other games. I then went to Goldenrod City and trained the Spiky-Ear Pichu near the Day Care Center. I even used it in the Bug-Catching Contest to capture a Butterfree. I saved after that.

Let's see, I swept through the trainers in the Blackthorn gym with Carnivine and Octillery because they need to get to the levels where they learn Ice Beam and Power Whip before I take on the Elite 4. Claire was fairly simple, minus Gyarados taking out Banette with a Critical Hit. I did the Dragon's Den quest, and got my badge/TM. I went back to get my Dratini and resetted for an Adamant one. I am now heading for Ecruteak to take on the Kimono chicks.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Restarted my brand new SoulSilver because Chikorita is annoying as hell to play with. Decided to go with a randomly generated team of four + a randomly generated starter + 1 HM Slave. Got Feraligatr, Raichu, Nidoqueen, Dodrio, and Tangrowth.

Named my boy character Twitnit, generated by a random insult-names generator. Went to Professor Elm, and decided to help him (against my will). Soft Reseted for a Jolly Totodile (Footbeef), then exited town, heading west to Cherrygrove and beyond. Gained a level on the way to Cherrygrove.

Current Team:

- Footbeef (Totodile) @ Level 6.
    - Scratch
    - Leer
    - Water Gun
    ---

Reached Cherrygrove. Got my awesome Running Shoes from the Creepy Old Man. Healed Footbeef and headed for Mr.Pokémon's house. Got my Apricorn Case from the nearby house, then continued my journey. Footbeef reached level 9, and learned Rage. I reached Mr. Pokémon's house, met Prof. Oak, and was yet again forced to help a bunch of 40 year old men who can't walk a few kilometers for the sake of the Pokémon Universe. Got the Egg from Mr.Pokemon to deliver it to Prof. Elm. Got an urgent call from Prof. Elm asking me to get to the Lab. I ran into a weirdo at Cherrygrove. Totodile walked all over Chikorita with a nice critical scratch after a couple of leers to counter her growls. Got to New Bark, and told the cop the guy's name was Dumpuff (Dumbpuff wouldn't fit). Decided to go on some adventure to become champion for some reason. Footbeef grew to level 10.

- Footbeef (Totodile) @ Level 10.
    - Scratch
    - Leer
    - Water Gun
    - Rage
    Last edited by Monochromatic; 25th February 2011 at 2:03 AM.

Well I quit playing my SS for a day and played my HG. I am currently training my Weavile and Scizor to lv 100 to put onto my black and white when they come out. I already have my lv 100 Electivire to trade over. cant wait!

My Weavile is 47 and Scizor is 27 so I better get grinding!

^^ where do you usually train at?

After beating Morty, I decided me and my team take a nice little trip over to all the lakes and waters we'd been running past since leaving New Bark Town. Quagsire used surf and I could collect a few nuggets and a mystic water for Quagsire.

We went westfrom Ecruteak. The trainers at R38 and R39 were all pathetic. At least Cubone evolved. We came to Olivine and went up to Jasmine, destroying every trainer that dared to cross our path. We decided to help out Amphy. But first we went training in the grass. Now my whole team was lvl 29.

We crossed the sea, hurling waves of destruction down upon our enemies, and finally got hold of the medicine. I wondered if I should defeat Chuck or Jasmine first, but decided to go for Chuck, that little wimp. The trainers in the gym went down like the small bugs they are. Then I went training some more at sea, and Pineco evolved into Forretress. Now my team was mostly lvl 31 and 30. I then faced Chuck. Growlithe put down his Primeape, and Forretress used take down to take down the Poliwrath.

I surfed all the way back to Olivine and trained even more. Now larvitar evolved into Pupitar. Now my team is:
    Marowak lvl 31
    Pupitar lvl 30
    Haganaru lvl 31
    Bayleef lvl 30
    Quagsire lvl 30
    Growlithe lvl 30
    I found shiny Litwick at the 5290th RE.
    Current Black Team:

I decided to let Marill take the lead, in hopes to get her caught up with everyone else. As such, she was primarily used around and through Mt. Mortar. I spent a good while exploring the caverns, and fighting wild Pokemon to level Marill up.

Eventually, I reached the exit--found a clearing among some trees where Suicune was waiting. We exchanged glances before it ran off, sparking another conversation with the ever-present Eusine. I continued my trek east toward Mahogany.

I found my way to the ninja town a short time later. Upon arrival, I healed and stocked up, and headed north at the rumor that a Red Gyarados had appeared. I fought my way to the Lake of Rage, and sure enough, there was the Red Gyarados.

I decided to knock him out instead of catching him. Ampharos and Sudowoodo benefited from his experience greatly. Upon surfing back to the shore of the lake, I met up with Lance, of the Elite 4. He deduced that TR must be active in Mahogany, so we flew back to town. I healed up again, and stormed into the now revealed hideout.

After battling TR grunts all throughout the place, I found myself in the very bottom floor, in a room filled with Electrode and an enormous machine. I saved before continuing.

Right now I'm trying to beat the last stage in Battle Tower.

That Palmer guy is just soo darn tough!!! =(

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Im starting over and i did beat the first gym with only 3 bites.

my team will be:

Picked up my game for the first time in a while. Doing a Gary Oak challenge, as usual, so I picked up my Adamant Rock Head Geodude (which was ironically the first one I caught) and set forth. He is now level 26, and I'm up to Goldenrod trying to catch Nidoran (either will do for now). If anyone would like a Chikorita and has an egg of any of the following they could give me for it: Elekid, Squirtle, Doduo, Growlithe, Skarmory, Horsea, Houndour they could spare I would be really grateful.

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Page 194 of 374 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast